Tailor Brands Reviews

Tailor Brands

Write a Review!
One-stop-shop for small to midsize businesses

3.9/5

Quinton
  • Industry: Music

Honest Thoughts

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

My overall experience with Tailor Brands is Phenomenal. I'm glad I saw their ad on youtube while watching some of my favorite creators. Who knows had I not found them I might still be without a business right now.

Pros

I started with Tailor Brands completely from scratch. What I like most is how easily I was able to start and complete everything as a first timer not knowing what I was doing. They literally walk you through every step of the way.

Cons

The only Con I could think of would be during the trademark process there was an error that was with the initial form. It had been pushed through by the company they're partnered with. I received an email back a couple days later saying that something was wrong and I'd have to pay extra for the form to be resubmitted. I feel like it was it scanned over quickly before pushing it through by a professional it could have been caught on the front end and avoided the small hiccup. (Since there will be first time business owners that won't quite know what to place where in some cases) Other than that the ENTIRE process was flawless.

Kristen
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Everything I needed to start my own business.

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

It’s been a really good experience. My complaints are honestly minor.

It’s been a really good experience. My complaints are honestly minor.

Pros

Tailor Brands has been helpful in starting my own business for tattooing, arts, crafts, comics and hopefully soon animation. They are also helping me with my annual tax reports for my state which has been really helpful. It is an all in one source to help you start your business.There are a couple of hard things to manage, but I’m designing my website from scratch. They did warn that this is a more difficult way to get a website started, but I needed the freedom to make a large website with multiple pages available. I just wish there was a way to make a “turn page” feature for my comic.

Cons

Some parts are a little confusing, but the customer service does help with that. Website building is a little on the hard side if you need more than just a template website. I wish they had a webcomic widget for the site building portion, as well as the ability to let the site know that I already have an established bank, and email for my business.

Tish
Tish

Owner

Reviewed on 22/06/2023

Awful! they never really help me with my site, after paying them to set it up for me I had to pay some one else to put the content in. At first I was able to edit my site via my phone then all of a sudden when I log in to make changes or add a product it was acting like I had never had a site and to start over. When I contacted them to ask why? I was told to send them what I wanted to add and they would for me. Next when I went to edit my site via my PC the same thing happened. I'm not paying for what I already paid for. I have a website I can't edit. I have product that on the site that I no longer have but can't remove it. I feel like they are doing me this way because I'm 64 yrs old and I don't have anyone to help be. So they just took advantage of me, sold me something and left me to figure it out on my own.

Pros

Taking to [sensitive content hidden]
they were fun.

Cons

There is no customer care via phone, and they are not very helpful when the do return your email. The only phone call you get is when the sales team wants to sell you something.

Response from Tailor Brands

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name.

We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :)
Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at [email protected].

Chenine

Tailor Brands Makes it Offical

Reviewed on 04/04/2023

My overall experience has been positive with Tailor Brands.

My overall experience has been positive with Tailor Brands.

Pros

It was easy to make my logo. The design was nice.

Cons

It was difficult to link my existing domain name to design my webpage

Wix

Great service

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

They do good in business

They do good in business

Pros

Logo and website. Logo design website email

Cons

The great service and they make sure you get what you need

Safe Food Pro

Reasons for Switching to Tailor Brands

Great service
Guy
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Taylor Brands has made it much easier to start a business

Reviewed on 04/04/2023

They guided me through the processes to make my company a legal LLC. In the previous businesses, nothing was done online. Nothing was a one stop service. Tailor has made it pretty close to that.

Pros

I have started 4 business in my life. This is by far the easiest one to start, thanks to Tailor Brands. They helped me set up my LLC. They helped me get a logo that I am please with set up. Then they provided a website space for me. The website was the last of the things I needed to do. They could have set it up for me, but I wanted to do it myself. It was so easy to input the information needed.

Cons

I looked everywhere to try to find a price for setting up my brand. I did not like it that I had to enter so much information just to get the price.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Wholesale

Don't Sit on the The Sites

Reviewed on 13/04/2023

I've been having a Great experience with all the Brand that Tailor Gives.

I've been having a Great experience with all the Brand that Tailor Gives.

Pros

I Loved the easy breezy building and The way I was directed to exactly what was needed to make my business a Success. I'm not finished yet but my Preperation for greatness is Going smoothly with Tailor Brands on my side.

Cons

It's nothing I can say really bad. You all are Amazing.

Sharon

The perfect tool for to begin and grow your business

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

It's really the all in one that makes it great to use - logo, website, social, print.
I hate...

I hate having to use multiple sites, Tailor Brands solves that.

Pros

I came to Tailor Brands to create a logo, and stayed because of the great features that help me manage and grow my business. I used Tailor Brands to create offline materials as well as manage and create posts for my Social Media channels. It's super easy to use and is totally worth the pay. The support team are very helpful and feels like I have a full team to support me on my business journey.

Cons

The layout has changed few times and it took me a while to manage myself again.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Sharon!
Thank you for leaving this review!
Having a great product that helps our users create and expand their brand is one of our top priorities here at Tailor, and we are glad to hear you've managed to do great things with the tools provided in your plan :)
Feel free to contact us at any time, should you find yourself struggling with new releases or if you have any questions!

Hekmatullah
  • Industry: Restaurants

It’s awesome

It’s awesome

Pros

It’s the most important app for those who opens Business.

Cons

Tailor Brand helps Business. And helps a lot and a lot

Holly
Holly
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Upselling Process

Reviewed on 18/01/2024

Be where when they call for all their upsells. You are stuck once they added it to your dashboard and have billed you. Filing with the BBB and disputing the charges to see if that can fix this upselling nightmare!

Pros

I had looked forward to working with Tailor Brands and that it was a one and done deal. Had the products I needed.

Cons

But, as I was still filling out the application for my LLC a representative called me and proceed to upsell me on other items some of which I had already researched and wanted to purchase next month. She added a service I wasn't ready for and when I requested my money back on that item they said they had to research it. I didn't receive my money back because I had clicked on the tab but never went any further than that. The representative was very hard to understand. Now I'm stuck with a product that doesn't suit my current needs.

Marina
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Not recommending at all

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

I rarely write reviews, but when I do, it is usually when I am extremely pleased with the services. However, this time I feel the need to warn people so that they don't encounter the same problem I did. Tailor Brands is a company that makes many promises and uses a lot of words, but when it comes to taking action, they respond with the statement 'we are not able to give you legal advice.' Essentially, they become unresponsive when you need help. However, they will persistently call you to sell you additional products that they claim you absolutely need. It is important to note that their prices are competitive. So, when you see their appealing price of only $300 for opening your LLC, be prepared to add another $400 to it. I have requested a full refund because they charged me for providing help with obtaining my EIN number, but no one actually assisted me. As a result, it is impossible for me to have an LLC without an EIN. On top of all this, it has been over a month, and I have been patient. This is a scam! Additionally, when paying for their services, be cautious of discounted prices. You will ultimately be charged the full price. For example, when I purchased the EIN service, which was supposed to cost $50, I was surprised to be charged $100.

Pros

Sadly I don't know what could I say that is positive for Tailor Brands. They have nice website design, that by the way takes forever to open and even sometimes it doesn't work.

Cons

A lot! Prices look appealing, but however you will be charged double.They are extremely polite over the phone, but they don't say anything specific. Nor do they help you. They scam you with discount prices like 50% off, but then at the end of it you get charged full price. Which they do in a suspicious manner. They offer services of helping, but they are actually unable to help you.

Mary
  • Used for 6-12 months

DO NOT USE TAILOR BRANDS

Reviewed on 08/08/2019

I regret ever doing business with them.

I regret ever doing business with them.

Pros

Pros: You get a cheap logo quick. That is the only pro I can think of.

Cons

Cons: No customer service
They will upsell you to the premium package if you want a complete logo package.
And they will auto bill you without any advance notice.
Then they will not refund you even if you never use it. So you are paying for a full year, even though I notified them one day after they took my money.
They have no method of contacting them other than email.
Totally impersonal. All canned responses.
They could care less about you. Just want your money.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.
First, we'd like to apologize for any frustration caused. Note that our subscription services will renew if they are not cancelled beforehand, to make sure our users enjoy an uninterrupted use of our services (something common amongst subscription services online). I can see one of our support representatives reached out to you with a great solution to your issue but we have not heard back from you yet.
If you can, please reach out to us again at [email protected] or provide us with another email address we can reach out back to you. We want to get this issue solved for you asap :)

Sasha
  • Industry: Accounting

Thieves run

Reviewed on 26/06/2023

Bad customer service and its a scam

Bad customer service and its a scam

Pros

Nothing this is a scam. Taking people hard earn money scamscamscam

Cons

They collect 409.00 to set up business and Domain and they never did nothing as promised no llc no website nothing I asked for a refund they only issue 50 % of my money Still can't get the money.

Austin
  • Industry: Hospitality

Terrible Company

Reviewed on 29/05/2023

Pros

Nothing, I have to type a minimum of 40 characters for this review

Cons

Overall experience. Imagine going to a restaurant and ordering a meal and then receiving an empty plate from the kitchen, then them saying no refund have a good day. Terrible for new business owners. Customer service does not exist for Tailor Brands.

Response from Tailor Brands

We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future.

I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tailor Brands Team

Debbie
  • Used for 2+ years

Great web site to design a logo

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Pros

I have used Tailor Brands website for years and I love it!

Cons

I wish I could speak live to someone to understand more about what you can do for my business

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Debbie!
Thank you very much for leaving us that review!
We are very happy to hear you've got a great experience with our services and that you've been using them for a long time :)
Our product is changing constantly in order to provide you with more and more value!
if you wish to talk to one of our representatives, feel free to contact us at [email protected], one of our representatives will be happy to help you with anything you need, and how you can leverage all the tools in your plan!

Rebekkah
  • Industry: Music

I highly recommend

Reviewed on 30/03/2023

Excellent. I find it to be easy and very useful.

Excellent. I find it to be easy and very useful.

Pros

I like the convenience of it. I am able to create graphic designs quickly for my business needs.

Cons

There are times when I can't find a photo that I envisioned for the graphic design...but honestly, that's very rare.

Paul
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Turn-key LLC Creation and Management

Reviewed on 30/04/2023

We are in the beginning stages, but have had excellent quality service and transparent service-cost breakdowns. Custom website development tools and logo design trademarking are two very important features we are utilizing.

Pros

Turn-key, a-la-carte business model enables quick selection of needed services that begin their processing and filing within a few business days.

Cons

The conveniences and turn-key approach comes at a price that may be a deal-breaker some small businesses.

Esfandiar

No customer Service / Shady business process and no etiquette

Reviewed on 28/02/2023

Terrible experience as they hijacked the process and took over with terrible services and more money than any other brand who does the same thing.

Pros

There was nothing I liked about this service. They advertise well but don't do the job right and charge extra without consent. Then later, they say it was for specific services. However, they don't they you the total price, and once they charge you, they say sorry, the process starts, and we cannot stop it, and a refund is not possible!!!! THIS IS A SCAM business!

Cons

Customer services and no being clear about the prices.

Scott
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Tailor Brands is Great for a New Business!

Reviewed on 22/04/2023

Great!

Great!

Pros

I enjoyed the ease of getting my LLC and the logo and website tools.

Cons

While I like the business card, logo, and website tools, I would like them to be a little easier to use. For example, I would like to be able to delete saved logos that I no longer like to reduce clutter. I would like to be able to hand-pick my logo fonts. I would like to be able to use multiple colors within my business name and/or tagline. I would like to be able to change the background color when making a logo, etc.

Edna
  • Industry: Human Resources

Excellent service

Reviewed on 26/04/2023

Excellent

Pros

How helpful they were, very patient and understanding

Cons

Nothing I love everything about tailor brands

Jahmeta

I highly recommend

Reviewed on 01/04/2023

My overall experience is amazing.

My overall experience is amazing.

Pros

I like that you can create your website and that you can also get help.

Cons

It’s not enough options for small business website like it would be nice to have all kinds of options. Because most small businesses wants to create a website that’s going to catch peoples attention.

Steven
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Semi Functional

Reviewed on 14/09/2022

I will not refer anyone to this service, due to poor service.

I will not refer anyone to this service, due to poor service.

Pros

it's convenient to have various tools in one spot.

Cons

It's not User-Friendly. You're on your own as far as functions & expansion.
Re-Sale services can be a huge hassle.

Leslie
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Disappointed

Reviewed on 02/06/2023

No customer service. Just a script. Join

No customer service. Just a script. Join

Pros

I did not like anything actually. I was disappointed.

Cons

Auto-renewal of subscription with no courtesy reminder

Tiesha

Excellent Srv

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use and very easy to navigate, it’s has a lot of service on that one platform

Cons

Nothing, everything is great. I like how it is all on one site

Kelly
  • Industry: Entertainment

Life was made simple

Reviewed on 27/04/2023

Overall my experience couldn’t have been better. They communicated throughout the entire process and it went smoothly.

Pros

I was able to just complete the requested information and like that I had my LLC. It was so simple that I blinked and I had it in my email.

Cons

Nothing at all. I couldn’t have asked for a smoother product