Propertyware

308 Reviews for UK Users

Meghan

You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 21/01/2020

Love it. It has smoothed out our processes and has helped us to integrate time saving technology solutions which we would not have had otherwise. Tenant portals, communication trails, time logs on maintenance requests.

Pros

Customer Service. Constant Improvements. Meets me where I am in support of my business functions. It was the first company to offer certain items that I needed to have the software work for my business. Ease of attaching documentation to the customer accounts.

Cons

Trying to create custom reports and customizing the dashboards. It does not promote commercial units online. Financial side of software was not an ideal solution. We reverted to Quickbooks which we have used for 20 years. Needs a better mobile solution (which they are working on as of 1/1/20)

Richard

Propertyware Software - ease of use, many features and awesome support

Reviewed on 03/09/2021

Pros

The software has many useful features for example Custom fields, customized reporting, and automated scheduling of reports. Integration with DocuSign is a huge time saver. The support is awesome. I always get a response from my initial phone call to support.

Cons

I think there is room for improvement on the mobile app other than that I am extremely happy with the software.

Rent Manager

Reasons for Choosing Propertyware

Appfolio was horrible, no support, Had to wait up to a week fro a response

Reasons for Switching to Propertyware

I felt it was a better product
Naz

ACH EPay Trigger 5th Day (False Info)

Reviewed on 14/12/2017

Solution: PW needs to place in their tool a trigger that if Bank does NOT reply within the 5th business day with Funds Transmitted, then Transaction is DECLINED. Currently there is no such trigger. PM BEWARE !!

Pros

This product has the basic typical platform that most PM Tools provide. Input information into a database is alright.

Cons

To All BeWare !!

Problem: Out PM Company was seeing that when a Tenant pays rent via the Tenant Portal ACH Payment (EPay Status: Pending, PW Cycle: Approved, Processed, Originated) the Epay Status would go from Settled one day to Returned the next. Heven forbid the PM Company paid their Owners based upon this FALSE information (EPay Status: Settled, PW Cycle: Pending, No Reply from Bank).

Property Ware (PW) Process is Tenant submits a payment via Tenant Portal EPay (PM sees in PW Tool: Pending). PW goes through many cycles (PW Cycles: Approved, Processed, Originated, but still the PM sees in PW Tool: Pending). PW states that it can take up to 3 to 5 business days to process the payment (FALSE Info). Within 3-5 business days if PW does not hear back from Bank that Tenant funds are approved, then PW on its own will change the status to Settled (PM see in PW Tool: Settled, PW Cycle: Settled (False Info)).

You as the PM Company pay your Owners based upon this PW Status: Settled (False Info).

Solution: PW needs to place in their tool a trigger that if Bank does NOT reply within the 5th business day with Funds Transmitted, then Transaction is DECLINED. Currently, there is no such trigger. PM BEWARE !!

It would be nice to have a PW Tool that was looking out for the USERs best interest (PM User) vs the Tenant's best interest (False Info).

Ann

Support team

Reviewed on 11/01/2024

Pros

Your reports a very good and customizable except when we want to exclude one building

Cons

Your support department does not understand our questions and does not have enough Property ware "hands on" experience to answer any question.

Response from RealPage

Your feedback is much appreciated, Ann! We'll pass it on to our leadership.

Kellie

A small business glance to Propertyware

Reviewed on 15/02/2023

This software saves me time, and this is ALWAYS a good thing.

This software saves me time, and this is ALWAYS a good thing.

Pros

The accounting aspect is critical and Propertyware nails it. I do wish you didn't need to be an actual accountant or bookkeeper to figure out how to make adjustments. This part is difficult and can take a lot of time to figure it out.

Cons

The Statements need to be more customized. I have several owners that are LLC's that want to see their Reserves broken out on their monthly statements.

Reasons for Switching to Propertyware

Price. At the time Propertyware was less expensive for the small business owner than Appfolio.

Response from RealPage

Thanks for your review, Kellie! We agree that saving time is always a good thing.

If you haven't already, reach out to our support team with regard to submitting your suggestion for reports as part of our voice of the customer initiative.

- Charlie W

Michael

Propertyware is complex and challenging, but provides nearly comprehensive functionality.

Reviewed on 09/02/2018

Our property management company, Royal Rose Properties, literally could not function without it.

Pros

Their "custom fields" option allows you to record just about whatever information you want or need onto every (unit/building/portfolio/contact/work order/lease/vendor/etc./etc.). On top of that, the system is robust enough to then allow you to create reports that provide, filter by, sort by, and otherwise use that custom data, which means it's useful for tracking just about everything. Which is HUGE for a big, complex mess like property management.

Also, while their support system is occasionally (not always or even often!) slow, they do always follow through, and they're tenacious about getting to the bottom of problems. Also, they do actually pay attention to and actually (occasionally) implement new-feature requests, which is really rare in my experience and alone makes them awesome.

Cons

It looks like it's from 1990...and it *acts* like it's from 1990. Which is to say there are lots of small, annoying inconsistencies in the way things are treated that add up to a significant headache without ever actually making you feel like any one thing is enough to make you switch services. For example, you can right-click on a link to any property, lease, or contact and open it in a new tab -- but you can't do that for Work Orders; for whatever reason, they're called through Javascript instead of through a URL, *despite HAVING a unique URL* that you can easily link to. So why is that one thing alone unable to be right-click opened?

For another example, you can set a pop-up message to show up whenever you view a property/contact/etc, and that works just fine IF you get to that page by clicking a link to the page. But if you've already been to that page and you use the Back button to get to it, the software deposits you at whatever point in the page you were at when you left...and the pop-up is still way back up at the top of the page, so you have to scroll all the way up to close it, then scroll all the way back down to where you actually want to read (because it greys out the whole page when the pop-up pops up.)

Linnea

Didn't work out like planned...

Reviewed on 09/08/2016

Pros

The portals (owner & tenant - and being able to login to the portals as the owner/tenant to see what they see), ePayments (the flexibility to have recurring or one-time, the tenant can process them or you can process them in the office), rent and late fees post automatically, recurring payables (you can set them up as paid so you don't have to post payments each month), cloning invoices (never seen this feature before and it is a huge time-saver), scheduled reports (you can send as Excel or PDF), the custom fields (you can pretty much add them anywhere), attaching documents (you can upload docs to just about every page).

Cons

Many of the bells and whistles they sold us on don't work for us. We never used the online application (one of the items we were most excited about) because it did not have an electronic signature so the applicant had to fax that page in. They now offer eSignatures but want an additional $1/unit which would basically double our price. The app that comes with the system is very limited and the new maintenance app is another add-on for an additional $1/unit. Maintenance time can be entered on a work order but it is invoiced one entry at a time instead of creating consolidated invoices (so we don't use it). They say the system handles fiscal months that aren't calendar based but your reporting and budgeting options are limited (the budget and any month based reports only pull calendar month data which makes them useless to us). Any reports you customize have to be customized again in order to "update" the template when they make changes to it which is hugely time consuming (the report defaults to the original report settings). Changes they made to the system affected our mail merge templates resulting in broken links and formatting issues (I have had to re-do most templates twice because of this - again a huge time suck). System glitches or issues (like a problem I have right now with a tenant ledger being out of balance) take months to be resolved once you finally get it escalated to development... and they often close the ticket even when the problem is not resolved so you have to call and spend more time trying to convince them that it is not fixed. The prospect area is incredibly "chunky" and not very helpful. I've yet to find a traffic report so we are using excel. The journal entries leave a lot to be desired- no recurring, can't code to a unit, and you have to book them from either the tenant ledger, owner ledger or bank ledger instead of one centralized place.

Mendy

What I like about Propertyware?

Reviewed on 24/07/2023

Difficulty to learning the software when it was dropped in my lap overnight due to me letting an employee leave.

Pros

I think 98% of your support staff is wonderful. They are patient, thorough, and always make sure you understand the solution to your questions. They never fail to say "Thank you for using Propertyware." so very important for branding and giving a lasting impression of their sincerity of helping the customer.

Cons

Learning the ins and outs of the software like when do you put a checkmark bin a box and when you do not.

Response from RealPage

Thank you for your review, Mendy! It's great to see how much you appreciate our support team.

If you still need guidance on using aspects of Propertyware, please check out Propertyware University if you haven't already. Simply click on the "Training" link in the upper-right corner of your account!

Thanks again!
Charlie

Real Page seems Outdated

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

RealPage was decent for property management, it was just not as user friendly as I would have liked. It seems like it took more steps then needed to accomplish many of the tasks. It needs to be updated to be more use friendly.

Pros

This does most of what you need to property management and works well with affordable properties. It has a good selection of reports and is fairly easy to use. It does a good job of tracking prospects and creating tasks to manage your staff

Cons

Real Page seem a little clunky and not as easy to use if you manage multiple properties from the same office. It felt like we were always jumping in and out of properties and we could not easily move between the properties. Also the accounting portion was not well integrated with the rest of the system

Response from RealPage

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review for Propertyware. You'll be happy to know we've already begun introducing a unified design to our product to create consistency with other RealPage products, modernize the look and feel and make it mobile responsive for all users.

In addition to design, core sections of our accounting workflow are also being improved in early 2019 as well so stay tuned!

Nickie

PW review

Reviewed on 04/01/2024

Pros

ability to hold data - task set up feature

Cons

areas of templates and document set up are many steps and seem complicated

Response from RealPage

Thanks for your review, Nickie! We appreciate your time and thoughts.

Chip

Best software in the Buisness

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

This software has so much to offer and I'm sure that I'm not even scraping the surface of what it can do.

Pros

Very robust reporting and most detailed accounting system I have come across.

Cons

User friendly inspections would be great to have and eliminate the need for 3rd party providers. Mobile app that is capable of being used would be great. Marketing reports, confirmation of listings being active and detailed analytics would be great to have.

AppFolio Property Manager, Yardi Breeze and Rent Manager

Reasons for Switching to Propertyware

Familiar with the product and knowing that it can grow with the company. Was very interested to see what new features would be added and knew that the team behind this software was willing to listen to their users.
John

Leading the Market

Reviewed on 11/05/2021

We have been using it for a couple of years now. We love it. The system can scale with us which is really important. Our last system couldnt keep up with our organization and growth. The software is also easy to use.

Pros

I love the fact that the software is customizable. We can pretty much make it what we need it to be. To that effect sometimes can be confusing but this option is much better than anything else currently available for purchase.

Cons

I can't connect it to everything that I need. Lead generation software.

Brooks

Inferior Software - Do Not Use

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

We used Propertyware for 2 years before switching to Appfolio, which is a far superior product. Overall, our experience with Propertyware was terrible and jeopardized our then growth plans.

Pros

Initially, we were happy with Propertyware before it was acquired by Real Page and they stopped investing in it.

Cons

I could write an essay about what we liked least, but to name a few problems: buggy software, clunky to use, outdated interface, too customizable which rendered it ineffective for deploying across an organization.

AppFolio Property Manager and Buildium

Reasons for Switching to Propertyware

At the time, we thought Propertyware was the most innovative product that delivered value and flexibility. It ended up being a poor choice and we are very happy we ended up with Appfolio.
John

Propertyware software for a landlord

Reviewed on 16/11/2021

I have found a great tool to streamline my rent collection, lead generation, and tenant interaction that allows me to grow my business without the worry of having to switch tools down the road once I reach a certain level.

Pros

The overall ability to manage every aspect of my rental business makes Propertyware an essential tool in running my business daily.

Cons

I find it difficult to utilize the expense side of of property management business using Propertyware.

AppFolio Property Manager and Buildium

Reasons for Switching to Propertyware

I liked the ability to customize certain aspects of the software that are unique to my business.
Mark

Propertyware is a good, but it's an expensive and flawed option.

Reviewed on 26/11/2014

Pros

We are a property management company with 150 doors and have been using Propertyware for over three years. Propertyware will do an excellent job of property management, but there are numerous problems. And it is very expensive.

Cons

They have a lot of great ideas, but they only implement them to about 90%. We are so angry and frustrated with the problems in PW that we have made the difficult and costly decision to cancel service and move to another software platform.

Propertyware does have many positives, but you can research those for yourself on their website or in other reviews. You need to know its shortcomings before making a decision:

1. PW is fond of saying something new is coming. Be prepared to wait. We have been waiting three years for them to release an Android app. The iPhone app has been out that long, and is already in version 2. Their tech keeps saying the Android app is coming, but it's still not here.

2. PW launched apps for both Android and iPhone for mobile inspections. I was even a part of the beta development. The beta was a whirlwind of development over two weeks. I was amazed at how quickly the tech department was writing code and updating the software to fix problems and make it better. PW launched the apps immediately after the two-week beta, and then, no more updates! The apps are flawed to the point that they are unstable and unusable in the field. Six months later, PW has done nothing.

3. Mobile from a tenant’s perspective. PW is not compatible with web browsers on mobile phones. More and more applicants want to apply online using their smartphones. Some people have a smartphone but no computer. PW will not accept a payment for an application or for paying rent on a mobile phone. We have complained to tech support, but they have not done anything to address the problem.

4. If you pay extra, PW can host your website. This is necessary to integrate rental listings, ePayments, portals, and online applications. In theory, this would be a good thing. However, the provided templates are awful. I regularly have to explain to people how to find the online application. I have asked PW to redesign the Apply Online tab to make it more visible. No luck in three years of asking. And PW really needs to hire a graphic designer. Not just for the web templates, but also for the graphic interface of the software and the automatically generated print brochures.

5. PW is confusing and poorly laid out overall. The main tabs should be better organized for one thing. There are four tabs for accounting across the top: Money In, Money Out, Banking, and Management. Under each tab are additional functions. You might think that is good, but it's confusing. It takes a significant amount of time to learn where to go to find the information or function that you need for any accounting work.

6. Generally speaking, PW has too many layers. It can take five or six clicks to drill down to the layer that has the information you need. Not only does this slow productivity, but it can be frustrating when you are on the phone with a tenant or owner. You have to pay careful attention to which layer you are on, especially before uploading a file. Place the file in the wrong screen, and it will be difficult to find later. Notes and Documents can be posted at every level. That means you have to open multiple levels to make sure you find the documents you need.

7. The search box is supposed to be universal, meaning that you can search for any information within PW very quickly. Just not vendors. If you need to find vendor information, don’t go to search, and don’t go to Contacts. That would be too easy. You have to go to Money Out, and scroll down the long list of vendors.

8. PW had a brilliant idea for training. They decided to create modules and track how far an individual completed each module. They even have tests at the end of each module to make sure the person understood what they learned. This is great for employers tracking employee training progress. The training is on a basic level in PowerPoint format. I'm not against PowerPoint, but the problem is that PW originally had an amazing and deep selection of videos and recorded webinars that explained PW’s functions clearly and extensively. They even had them grouped into categories. It was awesome! But when they launched the PowerPoint training, they removed the videos. We requested links to the videos, and even asked if the videos were on youtube. PW refused to give us any access to the videos.

9. There are no digital signatures, not even on the applications. So when getting referrals from other landlords who require a signature from the applicant, we must use Docusign as an extra step. The development team at PW is finally beginning to talk about implementing digital signature. However, they have made it clear that you will have to pay extra for that option.

10. Be prepared to pay extra for everything. It costs extra for more than 1 GB of storage for rental agreements and other documentation, inspections, or the upcoming eSignatures.

11. PW has an alert page, which we use regularly like a to-do list. Once again, it's great idea that is poorly executed. The alerts come in randomly instead of by date. We have to look very carefully to make sure we do not miss an important alert because it could have been buried in the long list. We would like to see the option to group the alerts by type or even importance into folders. Right now, it is a hodgepodge of chaos with only tiny symbols to show what type each alert is. And we would like the ability to select multiple alerts to delete at one time, instead of having to delete each one individually.

12. Move out procedure. The move out procedure could be better. It would be nice to have a move out checklist similar to other systems. Also, PW does not allow you to enter a forwarding address without doing the final accounting. We don’t want to refund a deposit until all the expenses and repair bills have come in, yet we can’t enter the forwarding address until the deposit is refunded.

Brion

My Propertyware (Ongoing) Experience

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

I'd be lost without Propertyware. I chose Propertyware for my business because it was a software, I was already familiar with from a previous place of employment. I cannot speak from comparison as Propertyware is all I've ever known for Property Management software. I can only say that it has worked well for me, and I don't see myself searching for another software.

Pros

It's difficult to determine what I like most about this software as there are many features that I find essential. I guess I would say the bookkeeping aspect is what I like most. If used properly, it will help you keep track of all funds, in and out and who/where they came from or where they are going. The reports feature is a close second as everything is made pretty clear for accounting purposes.

Cons

I find the learning curve to be what I like least about this software, but I don't fault the software for it. Bookkeeping is not my forte, but I know how important it is for the job. Propertyware made it as easy as possible for someone who is not savvy to accounting. It just takes a while and can be stressful as you're often dealing with other peoples' money.

rebecca

Awful, awful, awful

Reviewed on 14/06/2016

I negatively recommend this product- meaning I tell people to use anything EXCEPT them. I hate them. We've used them for 5 years. The software is a joke. At this point, we are so entrenched, I am afraid to switch to a new system, which may be just as bad if not worse. I've been asking for 6 months to get credit card processing turned on. Guess what, still not on. The "sales rep" is supposed to be your point of contact, but they tell you to call support. support tells you to call subscriptions. Subscriptions has a voicemail box no one ever checks or returns calls from. I could indeed write a book, like another review said. The answer to every single support case I have ever submitted is "user error" or "we don't know" or "it's never actually worked the way you say it used to work, it has always worked this way" even though I know it used to do something different or I wouldn't have said anything in the first place! I just changed my prepayment account from pay out to escrow. It backdated! So now I have 5 years worth of owners who have wrong balances. And there is " nothing they can do".

Pros

nothing. Not a single thing.

Cons

tenant ledger- can't read, can't see what is paid and what isn't.
Owner statements- literally NO ONE can figure them out. we had to create a "how to understand your owner statements" pdf to send to owners with their first statements. I've looked through all the options. The one we use is the most simple.
Color scheme- the general color scheme of the entire website is awful. Can't read bills through the "unpaid" watermark that is darker than the actual bill writing.

Pamela

An Absolute must for property management

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

It is a great program, the texting is awesome. I would love an option that we can text a number and not have that number in our system... for instance.. i need to text a perspective tenant but they are not in the system.. so i have to set them up as a contact and thats a process..

Pros

Integration is a snap. The text messaging option makes communcation so much easier.

Cons

I wish that lease extensions for the future would be easier. If there was a way to draft the lease extension without changing the actual lease i could get these done much sooner but being that i have to change the actual "lease end date" in the lease and the amounts in auto pay to make it populate i cant do them early.

Response from RealPage

Thank you for your review, Pamela! We're so glad you like the texting and you've got some great suggestions on what you'd like to see in the feature going forward. Be sure to also voice these suggestions to our customer service team, as they can properly log them for the developers to review.

Thanks again!
- Charlie

Deanna

Archaic Software

Reviewed on 21/04/2022

It has been ok but it is time for a change

It has been ok but it is time for a change

Pros

Not a whole lot. It is very clunky, archaic.

Cons

No ability to text from the site, vendors cannot attach picture to work orders. No ability for inspections on each property. The list goes on.

Reasons for Switching to Propertyware

I was not a part of the selection process

Response from RealPage

Hi Deanna,

Thank you for leaving your honest review. If you haven't already, please reach out to customer support to leave feature suggestions with them. The more customers we hear from about introducing or updating features, the better.

- Charlie W

Jackie

Propertyware for residential management

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

Overall, this program has a lot to offer. I have learned that the more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

Pros

I like the ease of navigating between the leases, portfolios, contacts etc. Also, the ability to attach documents to leases, property, portfolio, contact and vendor pages makes accessing bills, notes and documents quick and easy. Has eliminated searching through paper files for bills and documents which is a real time saver. The tenant portal makes online payments convenient for our tenants and staff. The owner portal keeps the owners informed of maintenance and expenses in real time.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like. Learning the system is relatively easy using the online instructional videos and the help/support tab.

Response from RealPage

Hello, Jackie-

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! Would you be willing to do a video testimonial for us also?

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Cheers,

Casi
Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director
Product Marketing
RealPage

Alex

Great product with NO customer support

Reviewed on 02/03/2010

Lukewarm. If they only had customer support, I would say absolutely yes. But be warned they don't value their clients, it least not the ones with 200 units, maybe if you have a couple of thousand?? But, that would be a risk.

Pros

It really does it all, and does a very good job. It is a well done software, that runs completely online. It integrates everything, and produces great looking reports

Cons

Customer Support.
The above problem is not the worst part. That would be the ePayments!!! For the love of God do not subscribe, as we did, for three nightmarish months. We scrambled trying to fix all of the errors it created, Our work increased ten fold, and we found out that tech support was even worse when it came to ePayments. We've long since canceled the ePayments, but still find problems to fix. It's a nightmare and Propertyware has charged us and admitted the ePayments aren't working. Their customer support is crap, but what they did with the ePayments, makes me regret the day I started using Propertyware. I probably will find someone else to use in the near future. We currently have 200 units with them, so I'm not looking forward to the hassle of transferring. If they only had customer support I would be fine with all the problems.

Response from RealPage

Propertyware has recently merged with RealPage and we have increased our ability to respond to Customer services issues. Not only is there a dedicated phone number to reach support, but also you can submit a support ticket online requesting help.

Our E-Payments solution has vastly improved since we have enhanced the system powered by RealPage Payments.

About Propertyware
Located in San Francisco, California, Propertyware pioneered property management solutions for single-family and low density rental units through a full suite of on-demand property management tools that are self-provisioning. More than 2,000 companies in seven countries utilize Propertyware.

About RealPage
Located in Carrollton, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, RealPage provides Software-as-a-Service products and services to more than 30,000 apartment communities across the United States.

Russ

Good features, poor follow-up

Reviewed on 20/02/2021

PW Mobile worked at one time (years) but in July, 2020 the feature stopped working and now gives me an error message when I try to access lease or tenant data using iPhone. "Server Error (null) - Internal Server Error"

Mobile Inspections also doesn't work properly; the app can't read tenant information.

The lack of a functioning mobile app causes headaches. It was one of the major features that caused us to choose PropertyWare.

I reported the issues to Support in July 2020, and frankly they didn't seem to have an idea. Support opened a case. I know this because I now get a form email from support nearly EVERY WEEK telling me that support is diligently working on the problem. (Working on the problem for 7 months while still collecting subscription fees.)

Pros

Easy to set up. Price was reasonable. Mobile app was excellent until it suddenly stopped working 7 months ago.

Cons

Report formatting is HORRIBLE, and for the most part is not customizable as far as layout & custom fields. Support has been unhelpful.

Cherlyn

NO CRP and it is the 13th

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

Sometimes you get a rep that can resolve your issue and others not. Their training is lacking.

Pros

We have used Propertyware since 2013. Every year we are required to issue tenants CRP's by January 31. This never changes. Last year they did not have the CRP function available until the 9th. This year it is still not available and they hope to have it ready by the 24th!!!! Unacceptable. This system is expensive and this is nothing new. There are some features it offers but quite frankly none others don't so changing systems is likely for me in 2022.

Cons

The move out inspection is not user friendly

Response from RealPage

Hi Cherlyn, thank you for your feedback. This was actually due to a bug that our engineers were aware of. a fix was released last night and the issue is resolved. You should now be able to generate your CRP forms.

I apologize for the issue! Have a great day.

- Charlie W

Christine

Propertyware review

Reviewed on 21/10/2022

We use propertyware daily and are very happy with the software and the customer support.

Pros

Propertyware is very customizable and feature rich. The customer support is excellent and is invaluable.

Cons

Email application is weak - would prefer a more modern interface.

Karen

Do not buy this software

Reviewed on 25/01/2017

Every one of my properties went to be available last night and fed to Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads etc. They are not available. When this happened last week and for weeks before when and a handful went as available I called and put in support tickets and was told it was a bug and they had until the 24th to fix it. Instead, it was made worse on the 24th.

This morning starting from the time I got up at 6 getting numerous calls, email from Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads etc. with inquiries on properties that are not actually available.

Get it together people. I pay way too much to spend the next 3 days with constant calls and emails about properties that are not available until they get removed from the 3rd party sites. You should be paying me for this not the other way around. The rest of the week is shot and hopefully not the weekend too.

I am constantly questioning my decision to change to Propertyware. It has been a nightmare. Never had this with Buildium. I thought you had more features but they don’t work so it doesn’t help. Was also lied to about how you did the banking which is why I chose you and not Appfolio. After I paid my setup fees etc. then I was told “I don’t know why she told you that (Propertyware sales) we can’t do that. That should have been my big red flag not to move forward with you but I had already put time and money into making the change at that point. Now I keep pouring money in and it just gets worse.

My phone has not stopped ringing for calls. I even have a couple of owners in a panic because they didn’t know both their properties are available. They are not but it appears that way. I have to wonder how many of them think I am incompetent and not my software. They probably think the software couldn’t be this bad, she is using it as an excuse. Nope, it’s that bad.

Cons

Terrible