EasyWorship

Write a Review!
Worship presentation software for churches

4.5/5
4.4/5
4.5/5
4.6/5

760 Reviews for UK Users

Simon
Simon
  • Industry: Media Production

Our first piece of worship software from a decade ago!

Reviewed on 15/07/2022

Pros

We like the ease of use most. When we first switched over, we primarily had to because video backgrounds were glitchy on our old presentation software. EasyWorship brought us into the future by making motion backgrounds work flawlessly. Over time, we've also like how EasyWorship has become more like other professional software in handling things like multiple projectors, displays and easy switching between different media. That in itself should make anyone want to get EW over the others.

Cons

The subscription model makes it un-favourable. But at least the developers have taken into account the size of churches/congregations to offer variable pricing. Churches oversees don't see a lot of money coming in, so having multiple subscriptions in USD in failing economies, makes it more expensive by the year.

OpenLP

Reasons for Choosing EasyWorship

Easyslides was lacking in terms of ease of use. It did a great job of functioning on a very low-end PC but the look and feel of it was lacking. Steep learning curve for someone new and the video backgrounds always crashed.
Peter
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

We use EasyWorship weekly and would recommend

Reviewed on 11/10/2023

We have been able to run worship through EadsyWorship for well over 10 years. It's been easy to train up new users, been easy to upgrade the software when necessary, to customise it to fit our brand, etc. It's a great resource and I'm more than happy to recommend it to any other church friends who are looking.

Pros

The options. From the number of resources available within, the ease of adding additional resources, the encouragement to learn more about the software

Cons

Some of the UI in comparison to other simlar presentation softwares I've used, but this is an entirly subjective complaint

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

People already new it and it was easy to impement with volunteers who understaood the UI, etc already

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!
We're happy to hear that EasyWorship is fitting your church's needs, please feel free to reach out to us if you think of any additional feature enhancements or request that we can implement to improve your experience!

Timothy
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Fantastic features but slightly unstable, and inflexible

Reviewed on 06/11/2019

Sadly, it has earned the nickname Hard Worship in our church. Because it is slightly too complex, and unstable enough to regularly cause problems for non-technical people like me.

Pros

It has a lot of different features.
For instance, you can set up a link to Song Select (if you have the appropriate subscription to Song Select), which makes downloading your song lyrics straight into your Easy Worship schedule really quick and simple.
You can do the same with youtube videos - which is again super efficient and helpful.
There is also a whole array of other functions (video or image backgrounds to slides) which I have not begun to use.

Cons

I have encountered a number of unresolved problems with this software.
1. I have not been able to import Powerpoint presentations into an EasyWorship Schedule. There is a simple way to do this in the program - but it will not work when (and yes we are running latest versions of Easy Worship and Powerpoint). As a result we have to save Powerpoint presentations as jpeg files and then import them into Easy Worship schedules - which is a pain.
2. When the Easy Worship software updated it disconnected itself from our Easy Worship Library we had created on our laptop. This can be easily fixed, but it caused a major problem/panic at the beginning of one of our services, and it was not clear to a lay person like myself what on earth was wrong. It was embarrassing to start church 30 mins late because of this.
3. We have found the software is a bit unstable if you have Powerpoint open and running at the same time as Easy Worship. For some reason they don't seem to get along.
4. We have EasyWorship installed on two different laptops in our church (one used by the Pastor at home, one used at church for presentations). We tried to set up a shared, synced Easy Worship library on Google Drive that both laptops could share. Easy Worship did not like us doing this. After repeated attempts and problems we realised that Easy Worship and the syncing process on Google Drive were not getting on with each other. It is annoying that we are unable to have one synced Easy Worship library!

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Timothy, thanks for the feedback! PowerPoint integration should be fully functional as we are not currently aware of any bugs with PowerPoint. An alternative to cloud storage could be a local area network which is fully supported and completely stable. Could you or someone from your church contact us about the PowerPoint issue? I can be reached at [email protected] or 918-250-1493 during the week. Fred

Frank

Easy To Worship

Reviewed on 05/04/2024

It is truly easy to use and it does the job.

It is truly easy to use and it does the job.

Pros

I like Easy Worship because it lets us build a play list each week for our Sunday Service and we can add Scriptures, etc. to our Sermons. We also use images for the screen to make our Worship Experience and Presentations better.

Cons

Actually, Easy Worship meets all of our needs. We have not experienced a down side in all the years we have used it.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Frank,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review!
We're happy to hear that EasyWorship fits you and your churches needs and we're glad to have you as a part of the EasyWorship family for as long as you have!

Charles

Easy Worship is Wonderful

Reviewed on 02/02/2024

Pros

I love Easy worship and its extremely easy interface. It is very easy to use during the service and helps things flow right along.

Cons

I am not understanding the livestreaming feature yet but am going to look at it in the near future.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!
Please feel free to reach out to our tech team for any questions or issues you may run into setting up your Live-Stream. We're happy to have you as a part of the EasyWorship family!

Malcolm

EasyWorship 7

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

Just moved from EasyWorship 6 to 7. Mostly straightforward, though a change in using Song Select. Our remote didn't work for PowerPoint presentations, and the help (which worked in EW6) didn't help with 7. Support called (a bit late) and made the changes which means the remote now works.

Pros

Easy for non-technical people to pick up

Cons

Displaying Bible verses is poor as they split verses onto two slides, rather than keeping whole verses on each slide.

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

We already were using EasyWorship, so no learning a new system.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Please feel free to reach out to our tech team, we would be more than happy to go over some of the scripture settings that might help you achieve the look you are looking for!

Jonathan

Great Product for Churches

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Very satisfied!

Very satisfied!

Pros

It is so simple to use and has all the tools we need right at hand in one place. The new remote app was a clincher.

Cons

Could use a little more features for creativity in making slides. But being able to run PowerPoint through it helps.

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

I used it at the previous church I served at. We though about switching but then a new update came out that solved our needs and so we stayed with EasyWorship.
Michele

Heavenly Divine Worship

Reviewed on 12/02/2024

Very pleased, easy to contact customer service for technical support.

Very pleased, easy to contact customer service for technical support.

Pros

Easy installation, great training videos, Easy to understand when needing help.

Cons

The work hours of contacting someone for help.

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

I worked at a different church and we utilized it there.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Michele,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review!

We're glad to hear that EasyWorship fits you and your churches needs, we're also happy to have you as a part of the EasyWorship family!

David

Great, professional Worship Software Solution

Reviewed on 11/02/2024

Excellent, our only challenge has been more hardware related with the recent rollout of 11.

Pros

How easy it is to get started and setup.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but they offer tutorials.

Reasons for Choosing EasyWorship

Cost and tools available are greater/more streamlined with easyworship.

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

The cost and reviews that I read when comparing.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Our development team has worked really hard to constantly add new features add keep them user friendly, we're happy to hear that EasyWorship fits you and your churches needs!

Tim
Tim
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Solid product with great customer service

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

I have been doing church A/V for 20+ years and for most of the time I have been using EW. They have kept up with the times with upgrades and feature improvements. I have evaluated several options over the years but I've never felt comfortable enough with any other options to make the move to another platform. I often recruit novice users to assist in this ministry and find that new users pick up on the basic operating skills very quickly. Most people that I know that are doing Church video presentations that are not using EW are using MS PowerPoint. Knowing both as well as I do, I could never be convinced that PP is a better alternative to EW.

Overall, I am a loyal customer and it would be a big ask to get me to give this application up for another option.

Pros

This interface is intuitive and easy to use. The layout is clean and flexible. Overall for church presentation software it offers all of the features that I need. I rarely have a request or task that I can't fulfill in one way or another by using EW. They are continually adding features and functionality. When I do have the rare problem, I never feel like I'm left to fend for myself as their customer service is always friendly and ready to help. I also love the integration with Song Select.

Cons

I would like to see some better tools for "tagging" of resources and also some richer photo and video editing functions. They have a remote function that lets the user control the application with a mobile device. As much as I love this feature, I have a difficult time getting it to connect on a consistent basis and the lack or reliability leave me uncertain about depending on it.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback! If you have some time, I would love to speak with you further about the "tagging" and editing functions that you've requested here. When you have some free time, would you please reach out to me at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] to detail these requests a bit further? Fred

Micah

EasyWorship Works

Reviewed on 28/04/2021

Overall we had a good experience. We were looking for something to handle large video files mainly and this just did not work well for us. It was great for simple presentations tho.

Pros

The simple layout and functions. It worked great for a fast, easy way to display lyrics and graphics via a presentation.

Cons

We were needing something with more features, so this fell short of what we were hoping for. It works for small presentations, etc. - or just needing a simple presentation. But handling heavy graphics and large videos files was a struggle.

Reasons for Choosing EasyWorship

MediaShout wasn't working well for us.

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

Mainly the price at the time and by recommendation from a friend.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Micah, thanks for the feedback! I wonder if you could reach out to me to talk about these issues and see if we can resolve them. EasyWorship should be able to handle relatively advanced graphics files as long as the system meets our requirements. Please reach out to me at 1-918-250-1493 when you have a chance. Fred

Peter
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

"The best presentation software we have purchased, PERIOD!"

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

We are able to deliver a multimedia presentation to our congregation in a very professional manner but with absolute ease and precision. We are very satisfied with EasyWorship and what we have been able to accomplish for our Sunday Worship and weekly experiences.

Pros

The product in overall brings honor to its name: VERY easy to use and quality of the presentations are consistently flawless. It has never glitched or "blow up" on me. software is pretty stable and quick overall system performance. I believe I will stay with EasyWorship for a long time! Amazing price for the results we are getting. THANK YOU!

Cons

It does not have more bible versions and should include Spanish versions also. There are a lot of Hispanic congregations that will be able to use the software in the nation and other parts of the world as well.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Peter, thanks for the feedback! If you're looking for a specific Bible for EasyWorship, please feel free to post a new request on our forum but I am happy to let you know that we do have several Spanish Bible translations available with EasyWorship as well as many other common languages. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Fred

Dihfahsih
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Appreciation for helping church enhance the gospel

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

We no longer need to distribute materials to members before the sermons, rather we use Easyworship to enhance the sermons with the visuals needed thus reducing costs

Pros

I like most the multi bible plugins that enable understanding of scriptures more easily, when we subscribed for premium services, it was really easy to integrate with the older version we hard, it has saved the organisation the costs spent on the maintaining and distributing visuals during sermons

Cons

Different languages that have been able to translate the bible, should be prioritized without people having to request for bible plugins, at least users should be able to select the bibles they would like to use, basically bible plugins should be increased such that people have a wide range of selection

OBS Studio

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

The features easyworship provides are so precious at a very low price

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Dihfahsih,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind review!
Our team is constantly working towards adding more Bible translations to the available list in EasyWorship, please feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions or updates on upcoming translations!

PAUL

Easyworship Easy to use.

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

It is a software that has served us well over five years, I don't normally go for the updates because if something is working why change it.
Overall it's great.

Pros

The software is easy to use and practical for what we need it for.
It's not complicated to use and easy to navigate.
It's set out in such a way that you can familiarise yourself with it in just a few hours.

Cons

You can't download straight in it.
It doesn't always pick up the projector screen when you turn it on.
If it freezes you have to shut it down and open it again.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Paul, thanks for the feedback! I wanted to reach out and let you know that our next update will fix the bug that is currently preventing direct downloads from our media store to the desktop software. And for the other two issues you reported, you may want to contact our support team as they are things that can commonly be corrected with a small amount of troubleshooting. Please free free to reach us at either 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] for any further questions, concerns, or suggestions. Fred

Chuck
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

EasyWorship 7 with premium backgrounds. Great Product, Easy to Use.

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

Overall, I'm very pleased with how the software works. There have been times when I did not know how to use one of the product features. I could easily go to the EasyWorship website and find training videos that have so far covered everything that I have needed.

Pros

Installation and set-up were easy to complete. There are a wide variety of media backgrounds that come standard with the service. You can upgrade to a premium service that allows for even better media backgrounds. You can find and complete online training as needed.

Cons

The song reporting feature can be a little difficult to manage util you get used to doing it.

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

I knew of other organizations that were using this software and was pleased with what they were doing with it. The initial cost was affordable for our church.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
The song reporting is a feature that our developers are currently working on to improve in future releases of EasyWorship!

Richard

EasyWorship 7 - Great Multimedia Platform for Enhanced Worship Experience

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

I love that EasyWorship is a Christian company with its primary mission to advance the cause of Jesus Christ. After a challenging learning curve, I have come to appreciate the incredible capabilities of EW7. I use virtually all of its functionality and would recommend EW7 to any church that needs a comprehensive multimedia platform to enhance their worship service. I like the subscription option that makes EW7 affordable for even small churches at an affordable price with updates available at no additional cost. The EW support team is exceptional. They are available, polite, extremely knowledgable, and reassuring. Access to support that you can count on is essential when your entire worship service depends on its audiovisual technology.

Pros

EasyWorship 7 is a stable, reliable multimedia platform that is indispensable for projection of announcements, music lyrics, PowerPoint presentations, and direct access to external audio video sources during worship services and other church-related programs. The user can import photographs, videos,other resources available from its on-line media store, or create your own media, Through EW7, you can access lyrics in slide form from an existing library, import song lyrics from CCLI on-line, or create your own lyrics slides. You can create your own multi-layered media slides and create media libraries for easy access to backgrounds, Bible verses etc. EasyWorship can also connect live to social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube using streaming programs such as OBS.

Cons

EasyWorship initial seemed to be exceptional complicated, although I was able to teach myself using the user manual, on-line teaching tutorials available on the EasyWorship website, and trial and error. Unfortunately, there was no one in my area that had practical experience setting up or using EW. I started with EasyWorship 6, which was a bit unstable. Occasionally it would lock up in the middle of the worship service. With the change to EW7 and subsequent updates, I have had no problems for the last 3 years. It also helps that Windows 10 has become more reliable. You do need a computer with good processing power, a quality external video card, and lots off storage. There is no Mac version, although I understand that you can run EW7 on a Mac using Bootcamp. I tried using a virtual Parallels computer on my Mac. It doesn't work because Parallels uses its own audio and video drivers that can't support the demands of EW7.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Richard, thanks for the feedback! I hope that we can continue to provide the same exceptional experience you've had so far. If there's ever anything we can do to improve our product or your experience, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected]. Fred

Jim
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

A Great Product, Great Price, Huge Impact.

Reviewed on 08/05/2023

We have been a faithful user of their product and appreciate what we have been able to accomplish with our Sunday morning services and the professional presentation of both worship and sermons. We hope to maintain a relationship with EasyWorship for the future.

Pros

When we started using EasyWorship it was more financially driven then anything else. We needed to upgrade from using PowerPoint and start understanding the features and benefits of presentation software.

Cons

Being a long time user of EasyWorship, we have lived and survived the growing pains along the way. From system challenges to various incompatible versions, we have remained with EasyWorship. There was a period of time where Tech Support gave us the answer that the company was not going to fix the particular issue we were having and we would just have to wait for the next version to be released. Didn't have a release date to give us. That was disheartening as our only other choice was ProPresenter and that was out of our league financially. The subscription program running now is disheartening as we enjoyed purchasing the upgrades when needed. Having limited support to version 6 and taking away features that now can only be used in your subscription service is a pretty shady way to do business.

Response from Softouch Development

Thank you for your great review! We apologize for any past inconveniences and frustrations you may have faced. We understand your concerns regarding the lack of support for certain issues and the transition to a subscription program.

We constantly strive to improve our product and provide the best experience for our users. While the subscription model may not align with everyone's preferences, it allows us to deliver regular updates and enhancements to EasyWorship. This ensures that we can continue offering a reliable and sustainable solution for all our users.
Your feedback is important to us, and we appreciate your input. We take your concerns seriously and will continue to work towards providing the best possible experience for our customers. If you have any specific issues or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us.

Thank you again for using EasyWorship!
Kind regards,
Chandler Combs
Easy worship support team.

Alvin

Great Product With Service to Match

Reviewed on 30/07/2020

As stated above the ease of developing a complete schedule with limited resources is key advantage for our church. The reason the review is titled 'Great Product With Service to Match' is that I was completely satisfied with EasyWorship 6 from time it was installed in October of 2017 until Sunday June 26 2020 when I attempted to purchase a bible and program stated my login details were invalid. Through discussion with the Technical Team it was discovered that our software license had been activated under a church with same name in same state but different city - meaning we never paid to activate our software. I felt like I was being forced into a software upgrade through no fault of mine. But then God shows up. I reviewed all the personal and business accounts which would have been used to purchase our campus license and could not find anything. We have used the software for 33 months with no issues and assuming we had been paying subscription of $15/month for 33 months would have paid $495.00. The team at EasyWorship was great to work with and we now have version 7 installed with a campus license which has paid for itself by months of use behind us and I am certain the software will be utilized for many years to come. Great product and great personnel in Technical Support and Customer Support.

Pros

The scheduling feature within EasyWorship is what sets it apart from other programs for me. We are a small congregation with limited resources (both financial and human) so fact that I can have our schedule developed in 10 minutes or less is great. Also, last minute changes are simple to make along with being able to pull up scripture in seconds.

Cons

Really have not found anything missing over the 2.5 years of using EasyWorship 6. We just upgraded to EasyWorship 7 which has some additional features.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Alving, thanks for the feedback! If you ever run into trouble or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Jon
Jon
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

EasyWorship is a great tool for churches, but we've had some issues

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Easy Worship is a big help in our worship service. Basically everything that goes on the screen comes through Easy Worship. We can plan, organize, and change it all from there.

The big downside has been trying to set things up again on a new computer. We should have thousands of songs at our fingertips, but it's almost like we had to completely start over.

Pros

I like that we can use Easy Worship to plan out our worship services. We can let announcement slides roll before service starts. We can also easily put in any videos we might be showing. We can set up the lyrics to the songs we'll be using, and easily change things if we need to. Even if you spot a typo, you can change that in real time without having to close down the projection, change it, and get it back up. There is also a "memory bank" of thousands of songs to choose from, so we don't have to type in every word to every song. And since it works on our local network, we can put things on it from the office, and it's there for us in the sound booth.

Cons

We ran into really big issues when we had a computer go down. We had to set everything up on the new computer. Everything should have popped back up when we logged back in, but we lost all of our huge memory bank of songs (all the songs we've done for years and years). We've basically had to enter each song in one by one, and with the latest update to EasyWorship, it's harder than ever to do. And then, when we do enter the songs in and save them to our database, they lose their formatting when we try to open them again. Our secretary has spent HOURS searching for tech support/help/advice, and there's just nothing. It's been incredibly frustrating to deal with.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi John, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that EasyWorship has been so beneficial to your church. I wanted to reach out and let you know that all you need to do with a new computer is a database transfer. There are actually a lot of articles online that address this issue and you all are also welcome to give our technical support a call at 1-918-250-1493 during the week. Feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions. [email protected] - Fred

Michael

Updated and great PC solid presenter software

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

Solid performer from the early days of conference touring and presentations. Have used it for many years, and am really happy with the easy of use compared to ProPresenter. Native Powerpoint support including transitions is really useful for complex presentations and adds an excellence and professionalism that really wins business and credibility.

Pros

This software can work at the largest scale venues for our conference in Australia. It's a great to implement powerpoint integration and seamless video transitions for presentation. This software maintains stability and reliability, and only has had limitations on the hardware laptops itself. Great customisability of manual scaling for external display resolutions which is super handy for massive screens or multi projector displays. Also Native Microsoft PowerPoint Support.

Cons

This software prefers videos in the wmv codec. So converting and optimising videos is a must before import. also you will need to have a 16:9 and 4:3 presentations separately.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Michael, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that as of 2014 our 6th edition of EasyWorship offers full support for MOV, MP4, and most other video formats. You will still need to make sure that you have the correct aspect ratio but I would be happy to speak with you about any questions or concerns. You can contact me by email: [email protected] - Fred

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

EasyWorship is Just That ... Easy

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Pros

Ease of use, gentle learning curve, plug-and-play with graphics card, flexible for last minute additions.

Cons

Lacks many advanced features that other presenter software provides.

MediaShout and ProPresenter

Reasons for Choosing EasyWorship

Less complex than MediaShout.

Ease of use.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi, thanks for the feedback! EasyWorship includes many of the more advanced features that our competitors offer with the latest iteration, EasyWorship 7. If you can spare some time, I'd love to talk about the different offerings that you're not currently finding with us. I'd also be happy to submit feature requests with our Development department for anything that is missing from the software. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] when you have some free time. Fred

Walt
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Paying for an unfinished product? No thanks.

Reviewed on 22/11/2020

We loved Easy Worship 2009. It was easy to use-- someone with no training could sit down and learn it in a matter of minutes. We eventually upgraded to version 6 after it came out, and we received an essentially unfinished product with so many bugs and glitches that it turned us off the Easy Worship brand completely. We won't spend any more money with them trying to upgrade to the newest version.

Pros

The original 2009 version was easy to use and just worked.

Cons

Easy Worship 6 is absolutely terrible. It crashed, half the features don't work consistently, and system for importing and organizing content is horrible.

Reasons for Switching to EasyWorship

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Walt, thanks for the feedback! EasyWorship 6 did have some significant issues at the time of release that we were able to resolve within a short amount of time. Since then, we have made significant feature enhancements with EasyWorship 6 and even released our follow-up version, EasyWorship 7, in 2018 with none of the mistakes we made with the 2014 version. I would highly recommend downloading the new EasyWorship 7 demo and giving it a try for free from easyworship.com. If you have any additional concerns or feedback, I would be more than happy to work with you over the phone. I can be reached at 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Mark
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Video Projection Made Easy by EasyWorship

Reviewed on 13/07/2020

Our church struggled with the cost of implementing a projection system with questions like: "shouldn't this money be used for missions?" But what we found was astounding. As soon as the system was implemented it was immediately accepted - almost as if it had been there forever. One dear saint commented that previously because of her mobility issues, at hymn time she would need to stand, then find the hymnal and then find the song - often not getting to the right page until halfway through the song. With the projection system, sit or stand, the words were available to her immediately. We still have the old overhead projector in the store room. While I have thought about throwing it out, every once in a while I think it is a good reminder of where we have come from. Our system has been in place for 10 years and we are grateful.

Pros

We are a fully volunteer organization. EasyWorship was recommended to us in that virtually anyone - whether or not they had formal computer training - could run this software. And it is true. All of our alternating projectionists have been able to use the software without any difficulty.

Cons

Oddly enough, each time we have purchased the software we have not been able to get it registered and working and we have needed to call tech support. Tech support has been great and they sort our our problems quickly. They just don't seem to be available on weekends.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you run into any further trouble in the future. Fred

John

Easy Worship comments

Reviewed on 16/04/2023

Pros

The price is attractive. The site license is extremely convenient to allow work from home for worship leaders and operators.The screen layout makes it easy to understand and train operators.

Cons

Setup of multi-monitors can be challenging and is important to secure connections to avoid catastrophic failure on worship day.Changes to operational buttons by software engineers during version updates is very frustrating and drives operator confusion.

price and site licensing

Response from Softouch Development

Hi John,

Thank you for the feedback!
Our team works really hard to add new features and keep them simple to make EasyWorship user friendly for everyone!

Please feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions you may have!

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Scriptures/Hymn Database Experience

Reviewed on 22/09/2023

EasyWorship solves the problem of difficulties in scriptures and hymn projection in my church.The easy switch mode in bible versions and scriptures are truly time-saving.

Pros

The features I love in EasyWorship is the Scriptures and Hymn Database. Personally using EasyWorship for the first time in church was not beginner friendly but in a few months, i was able to use it properly to some extent. Using EasyWorship in my church has made scriptures projection very easy. And I love the different bible versions that comes with it.Another fun part is that I can even type and save any church song or hymn that i can't find in the database.

Cons

The one feature that needs a bit of improvement is the Scriptures database.I noticed that it doesn't have some current versions like TPT (Passion Translation), GNT(Good news translation). So, a database upgrade would go a long way and make church presentations much easier.

Response from Softouch Development

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!
We're happy to hear that EasyWorship is fitting you and your church's needs!

EasyWorship supplies access to multiple versions of the Bible, The Passion Translation and the Good News Translation is available in EasyWorship. You can find a list of all of the available Bibles on our website by clicking on Software then Bible Plug-ins.
Please feel free to reach out to our tech team with any questions you may have!