Microsoft SQL Server

4.6 (1,675)
Relational database management system for data analytics

(1,675)
4.6/5

1675 Reviews for UK Users

Jonathan alexander C.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A robust database engine with high information security standards.

Reviewed on 25/05/2022

At the moment we have no negative features to add to the product

Pros

How safe this database engine can be, its integration with other technological tools, say, programming languages, infrastructure, datawarehouse and more

Cons

A bit the price, since the enterprise license is a bit expensive

Oracle Database and IBM Db2

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft SQL Server

We needed a more robust database engine due to the growth of the company and the processes that are currently being handled, plus the integrations with different platforms.

PostgreSQL and MySQL

Paolo P.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

The quintessential database server

Reviewed on 25/05/2022

From the administrative point of view, database management is certainly more efficient than in the past, I must say that in some cases we have been able to solve particular data extractions that without the use of the T-SQL language we would not have been able.

Pros

Microsoft has always tried over the years to improve its flagship product, achieving good stability and robustness. For administrators, the management interface is particularly useful and easy to use.
SQL Server has allowed us to manage several databases at the same time from our applications without problems giving the possibility to colleagues to have, for example, always updated sales data.

Cons

Unfortunately I must also report the defects and in this case in my opinion the interface for administrators has become too slow in terms of starting in the latest versions.
Sometimes product updates do not install correctly, even if this rarely happens it can create a general disservice almost always in time of need.

PostgreSQL

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft SQL Server

Because when it comes to Microsoft products, it's inevitable not to rate them
Anil C.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Database Tool from Microsoft SQL Server

Reviewed on 01/06/2022

I used Microsoft SQL Server for my customers website to work with developer team, it is handy but it is quite expensive and hard to use if you don't understand SQL programming.

Pros

Microsoft SQL Serves has many feature inside, you can use if you are SQL developer but it might be hard to use if you are not developer, just an marketer.

Cons

Microsoft SQL Server is really expensive when you compare it with MongoDB or MySQL.

Masoud D.

A database system that you can trust your data with!

Reviewed on 10/03/2022

I believe we rely on Microsoft SQL Server and its great features and performance a lot. It's our first choice in terms of an RDBMS database and I believe it remains as such for a long time.

Pros

I've been using Microsoft SQL Server since version 2000 and I must say that every year the team behind it adds tons of improvements and great new features that keep this software a fantastic competitor in the market.
The database engine is very clever in optimising your queries, giving insights on improvements and dealing with your complex queries.
Microsoft's TSQL is very easy to understand and very easy to grasp even though in recent years the team have introduced more complex query templates but still it stands out impressively amongst the others.
I also love that they have released the full version as a Developer version where you can try all the software's great features without any cost at all!

Cons

The huge cost difference between the Standard and the Enterprise version is a put off as certain features like table partitioning should be part of the Standard version.

MySQL

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft SQL Server

The greater community behind it and the performance difference made us go to Microsoft SQL Server as our first choice.
Anthony B.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

SQL Server | The Gold Standard

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

Overall, I have had an excellent experience with SQL Server. It is cost-effective, provides a great deal of functionality, and is a great piece of software for database management.

Pros

In my current role as an Application Manager, it is vital to have a means of benchmarking and assessing application performance. The tools within SQL Server, particularly Activity Monitor, make it very easy to determine when performance bottlenecks arise.

Cons

I believe the default alerting functionality could be improved. For example, I believe it would make more sense to alert the user to any failed SQL Agent jobs when launching SSMS. Currently, either alerts need to be set up individually or the user would need to view the job history.

Oracle Cloud HCM

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft SQL Server

Cost was the main deciding factor, but we also had/have more SQL Server experience in-house when compared to Oracle.
John R.

MS SQL Server as our database engine

Reviewed on 12/05/2022

The experience has been great! Since day 1 doing my first query, up to now, many years later, doing advanced stuff, I am happy for all the support and capabilities we can develop using this tool.

Pros

The language for querying is easy to follow. Also, there is a lot of help available on the web, in order to improve your queries.
A lot of communities also, are ready to assist.

Cons

A bit difficult to get assistance from experts from Microsoft when it comes to really tech issues.

Shahiryar K.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Truste Database Engine

Reviewed on 28/05/2022

I like Microsoft SQL server for its rock stability, variety of tools and user-friendly interface.

Pros

Microsoft SQL server is easy to install, works and has a user-friendly interface. It can manage multiple databases simultaneously irrespective of data size and handle all the operations without compromising over performance. It offers high level integration with other related softwares like MS Tools, Visual Studio, PowerBI etc. It has a lot of helping content available online to get help from.

Cons

Apart from the learning curve that it have, the only flaw that I have noticed in Microsoft SQL Server is that it works bit slow when you compare it with Oracle.

Victor manuel G.

SQL Server, excellent database

Reviewed on 24/05/2022

in general it is an excellent product, here we use it for all our systems, we have lunch systems that we have implemented, our billing system, power BI, we have almost everything integrated with SQL server, so far it is one of our best products, it is excellent highly recommend

Pros

what I like most about this software is that it is easy to install and implement, the search engine is very good and adapts to any need, small, medium and even large companies can use it, very good product

Cons

sometimes it can be a bit difficult to install if you don't have the basic knowledge

• Industry: Computer Games

Microsoft SQL Server Review

Reviewed on 10/06/2022

Easy to use and integrate with Microsoft products. But is very costly and limited to Windows machines.

Pros

Microsoft's solution gives you the peace of mind that disaster recovery alternatives are ample thanks to the utilization of log files, caching, and backups.
Microsoft's software also has a tight interface with the.NET framework, which isn't the case with competitor alternatives. I use the .NET framework a lot so integration with .NET is a priceless feature for me personally.

Cons

Only Windows-based servers are supported by Microsoft SQL Server. I believe that developers may choose to host their websites on Unix-based workstations for a variety of reasons, including license costs and security concerns.
One of the primary drawbacks of utilizing Microsoft SQL Server is the high cost of license. Although the program is free to use for development and educational purposes, any commercial usage comes with a hefty license cost.

Syed H.
  • Industry: Banking

Sql Server ALL IN ONE

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

Pros

the most powerful feature of sql server is its replication which is very quick and fast loss of data is very rare.

Cons

It has nothing to do with least likely feature but sql server management studio needs to work on performance

Germo G.

my every day tool which I use, since it exists

Reviewed on 21/02/2022

I use SQL Server since it was obtained by Microsoft. I am specialized on it and I work only in projects where it is used as core technologie. I am a very experienced architect and developer, based on SQL Server And Microsoft BI.

Pros

It is easy to install. There is also a free Express Edition / Localdb, which has most features of the paid Version. The developer Edition has all Features of the Enterprise Edition. It is very easy to install even several instances on any system. I can solve nearly all tasks, I feel very confident. The documentation is great and it is easy to find answers to questions. It is just my every day tool.

Cons

If there are some heavy queries then the whole instance gets down, often even other instances on the same system. I don't understand why it is not possible to limit the effect.
Many features which I would like to use are only available in the enterprise edition. But this edition cost much more than standard and I am forced to use only features of the standard edition.
Often I am forced to use quite old version, for example 2016, but the current version is 2019. Again the reason is the price. Customers would need to spent more money for the latest version, therfore they force me to develop based on old versions.

Shawn B.
  • Industry: Legal Services

SQL Server a Building Block of Tech Stack

Reviewed on 10/12/2021

Good overall experience. We're addressing the need to store, transform, and retrieve data. Information has become the backbone of many technological and business operations, and almost everything I work on goes through a SQL database to accomplish the job. It's one tier of applications that is used almost everywhere. SQL Server allows us to query data for reporting to end users, and also provides options to move and transform the data to different environments.

Pros

At our firm, we have a completely Microsoft tech stack; from servers, databases, middleware, peripheral applications, etc. When using all Microsoft products, it is extremely easy to connect and integrate between applications, servers, and databases. I am less sure about integrating with other providers (such as oracle), but I know its possible with a little more effort. Maintenance, backups, restores, disaster recovery plans all seem routine now. The product is very familiar and there is ample documentation and general SQL training. Get a good DBA and your servers will stay healthy as well; certain system settings are important, and monitoring those and adjusting for your business is prudent. SSMS is an easy IDE to use and perform any function. You can use SQL to automate many tasks, and I really like the SQL jobs. SSIS lets me automate so much, even to and from external vendors, using SFTP or some other mechanism. It extends SQL Server to use any script or basic Windows command.

Cons

When you run into an issue, it can be hard to resolve. An example would be when Microsoft data connectors aren't working. Understanding and getting the right supporting software installed is important; like OLE DB and ODBC connectors. Another difficulty can be performance. As data sets get larger, this is more important. While there are enough tools to investigate and troubleshoot, sometimes it's just a big effort to try to query tune, index, or adjust server settings to get the results in performance that you want. Queries seem to only get more complex, and data sets larger. I am pretty sure other databases will perform better with Big Data.

Mir fida N.
  • Used for 1+ year

Best database management tool for relational databases

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

I would recommend it to all low-scale and small organizations that are already using MS Office products or subscriptions. Its interface is similar to learn and use like other Microsoft software. Enterprise and large corporates can look into Oracle services if they require specific Oracle-made enterprise functions and features to handle very complex data.

Pros

First and foremost, it has all the features and functionality from the basics to advanced users for relational database management. Can be integrated well with other Microsft software especially Visual Studio code for a smooth development experience. Along with data storage management, professional performance analysis can be performed through GUI server management studio tools like Database Tuning Advisor. Data Analysts will find data extraction and filtration as well as visual & interactive report generation quite beneficial in their routine tasks. Backup and restore from one SQL server to another is fairly simple. Pricing is very reasonable according to the DBMS system and tools that are provided.

Cons

One of the main issues is that licensing price packages are difficult to choose due to confing choices for common users. One other limitation is that a backup made in a newer version of MS SQL server is not compatible with an older version of SQL Server. For large volumes of data records and for complex data it becomes slower to process queries. Taking backup of a very large number of records also takes time. Sometimes difficult to debug syntax errors.

Oracle Data Management Platform

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft SQL Server

We decided to use an MS SQL server as it suits our needs in pricing, features, and performance. Also, it is easier to use for development teams that are already using Microsoft products like MS Office. Students should also use it to learn the basics of SQL through a GUI environment. Oracle database service is more expensive due to the fact it handles complex & large-scale enterprise data. We did not require those enterprise features.
Anthony G.

The Only Enterprise Level DBMS I Use

Reviewed on 21/07/2021

We build enterprise level SAAS, Desktop, Web and Mobile applications and API's. I've been SQL Server for over a decade mainly as a DB Developer but at times as an administrator as well.

Pros

A mature DBMS with no limits. Anything we or our customers wanted has always been possible with SQL Server. First class security, speed, and connection capabilities have enabled us to create world class applications for desktop, mobile, and web.

The SQL Server community is huge which is critical for those new or rarely used features. I've been working in SQL Server for over a decade and still haven't touched many of the features available. Having a robust community makes learning any new feature quick and easy!

Cons

It's not a SQL Server thing per se... but Microsoft's support in general is weak at best. I've never really had a good experience using Microsoft support as it is slow and cumbersome and many times the reps don't communicate well. The huge community is what really what makes all Microsoft products manageable as most anything you want to learn or figure out is a quick browser search away.

Hasan S.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

SQL Server

Reviewed on 25/06/2021

Overall experience is just amazing. I have been using it for almost 2 years and it helped my organization a lot during release upgrade and it made database migrations so smooth.

Pros

Microsoft SQL is quite simple to install and configurations are also easy. As it is a relational database management system, it is a perfect tool for data analysts. As it enable users to filter and extract required data in a few seconds. The product comes with a lot of features like Query analyzer, Integration services, Job scheduler and Reporting services as well. Restoration and backup of multiple databases is a great advantage and I found this feature very useful because it helps a lot in restoring databases in case of any disaster. Also, one can easily schedule tasks in job tools section which is also a very helpful feature of this tool.

Cons

Well, it occupies more data storage in order to install database engine as compared to other SQL databases. Also, support is pretty much expensive and requires a lot of maintenance. It consumes too much resources to load and start.

Chirag S.
  • Industry: Insurance

Rock solid, reliable and efficient database

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

We have enjoyed using SQL Server for various OLTP and data warehousing workloads. It is a workhorse. Its performance is fantastic. Tooling surrounding it is great. We have not encountered a single issue with it. We also have a great local meetup where we discuss the constant improvements SQL Server brings each year.

Pros

We love SQL Server's versatility. Every single application we purchase for insurance has support for SQL Server. We have not come across any situation where SQL Server didn't meet our needs.

Cons

License models are a bit confusing. Some years Microsoft make it easy to understand. Other years Microsoft makes it even more confusing. Can we run SQL Server in our data centers? Can we run it on the cloud? Do we need to change licensing to run in the cloud? Those questions sound easy to answer but the answers we get from Microsoft or resellers confuse us more. It just seems like the confusion is intentional.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft SQL Server

The cost and feature/functionality of SQL Server was a great fit for company our size compared to Oracle. We also use MySQL and PostgreSQL for various workloads, SQL Server being the workhorse for majority of OLTP workload.
Yuvraaj D.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

There's a reason why most people choose SQL Server over other database softwares

Reviewed on 27/12/2020

I have never had any problems with SQL Server. It was always efficient and capable of doing whatever needed to be done.

Pros

Security is one of the most important aspects of database software since sensitive information can be stored in databases. SQL Servers are some one of the most secure servers out there so data is safe from hackers.

The scaling aspect of this software is great so whether your business is very small or very large that uses huge amounts of data to be stored, SQL servers can scale and use appropriate resources to handle databases therefore no lagging issues and problems querying databases etc. which makes it extremely fast and efficient.

With the large community that uses SQL Server, you have answers to almost all questions that you may have if you encounter any difficulties setting up or using the software, so troubleshooting is made really easy.

Cons

Cost could be an issue as this software could be a bit expensive however with that being said, you definitely will get quality.

Also there might be certain compatibility issues with other non Microsoft software that your company may use so in some cases you might have to switch over to Microsoft softwares in your company depending on what they are.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft SQL Server

Our company uses a Microsoft Infrastructure so it would have been really easy to integrate it into operation.
Brenten L.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Powerful and Scalable Database Software

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

Storing large quantities of production data to solve quality and efficiency problems has been a big use for SQL. All of the reporting and power to analyze data has solved countless puzzles for me in my job capacity. I also have done a lot of database administration for our ERP software and the tiles to tune and optimize have always been very helpful.

Pros

One of my favorite things about Microsoft SQL Server is the scalability. Whether you are using the free version for a small program running on a local machine or running an entire factory it is the same basic concept of programming and administration. I really appreciated being able to work to have a database software that could grow and expand when I need it too. Additionally the reporting and automation packages that come with it are super powerful. I would absolutely recommend using Microsoft SQL Server as anyone’s data as software

Cons

The biggest con in my opinion is that some of the more advanced features for big data analysis and high availability are in the top tier pricing which can be hard for smaller companies to afford. Other than that I have never not been able to solve a problem with Microsoft SQL.

MySQL

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft SQL Server

Microsoft SQL had superior options and capabilities.
Kudakwashe N.

Data Management made so easy with MS SQL Server

Reviewed on 20/03/2020

Pros

For any developer, before first they can this own what their apps are going to be developed in their should think of what server should host their database. I do believe that MS SQL Server is the best on the marketing when comes to data management and administration. The best feature that i really love the most on MS SQL Server is the ability to disable remote execution of your queries and really helps protect data integrity in case your server authentication has been compromised. You can also be rest assured that your data is consistent and accurate at all times. Yes hackers some times can try sql injection but i believe MS SQL Server its the most secure servers around.

Cons

The license key for MS SQL might cost you an arm and a leg but at the end of the day its really worth it when you think of a platform where you are able to develop enterprise apps that secure and helps with Business Intelligence.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft SQL Server

In the case of Oracle DB vs MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server is easy to manage, easy to configure and has a huge community in case when you are stuck with any problem you are guaranteed to get a solution online.
Filipe F.

SQL Server review

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

SQL server is great, because i can use the same language same application, and for small customers it uses free option, and only for best performnace or bigger data need to pay for it
Can use it locally on on cloud

Pros

SQL Server is a great system to develop databases with great functionalities like jobs, procedures, functions ans so one

Cons

For me the only think not so good is performance for bigger batabases, but for me between 10GiB and 15GiB works fine

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft SQL Server

SQL server is lot less expensive and have a free option for small aplications or for small customers

Imi C.
  • Industry: Political Organization

SQL is getting better as it grows older

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

SQL Server centralized my data and allows my staff to "believe" that they are working in Excel, It is super fast for loading data from the server, and allow large data set that will normally take hours, or even crash the Excel spreadsheet to load without any issue.
When I am ready for a web app.. SQL server is easy as piece to develop a simple CRUD application and push live.
It seem to connect to every thing - from MS Word Mail merge, MS Excel, MS Access and of course for development environment such as Visual Studios.
One Database ( Centralized) and many presentation modes for the end users. I love it!

Pros

MS SQL Server is certainly a competently relational database engine, with reporting service and now R.
Easy to install for small onpremise application.
Easy to administer, easy to backup, easy because it is a Microsoft application.
It is so easy that most of the application today I work on seem to be pulling data from SQL into Excel and or Power BI.
You can start from free version and expand as time goes by.
The management studio take the pain our of scripting, and the online support community most likely have your questions answered with T-SQL scripts for copy and pasting.
If you deciding on an option for an Relational Database system - you should look at this as your most productive option. It allows you to focus on the problem by making the technology easy.

Cons

The new the version, the more memory intensive this management studio will become.
Microsoft need to create some more easy to use tool for change control and change tracking.
Backward compatibility - if you used a higher version during development, then it become a pain to use a lower version during production environment.

PostgreSQL and Oracle Database

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft SQL Server

Ease of use, Easy to learn, easy to teach easy to integrate with well know tools.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft SQL Server

Cost and community of supporters, access to information on the open internet . Available of training.
Quentin G.

This sequel is better

Reviewed on 07/10/2019

Once SQL Server in Azure was selected, it proved to be a great experience. Security, performance and usability was ironed out for us already. We could focus on building our application rather than learning something new about cloud security or how to use a new type of database or database language variation. We have been pleased with the ability to research performance and include other features such as SSIS to accomplish our business requirements easily. Knowing that manual tasks are being completed automatically is a sigh of relief. We also will know immediately if there are any issues. We have had a great experience with SQL Server.

Pros

It is an industry standard that continues to improve to make the lives of developers easier. We are able to produce software solutions more efficiently because Microsoft continues to improve SQL Server. We rely heavily on this as critical to our business. Developers tell me how flexible SQL Server is also. SQL is more compatible with software packages than other competing databases.

Cons

Parts can be not intuitive unless you've been using it for awhile. It is a technical piece of software that requires time and training. If you need the Enterprise edition for specific features, it is expensive.

MySQL and MongoDB

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft SQL Server

We needed a back-end database for our new product. We had an AngularJS front end and needed a fast, efficient relational database. We wanted an industry standard that would be supported for many years going forward. We also needed reliability of a database that would meet our needs while continuing to improve in the future. SQL also has great support, user forums, groups, and 3rd party consultants. Many resources are available to us as we build our new solution and have questions. SQL Server in the cloud was a perfect fit for our organization which already used MS Azure.
Surender B.

Best DBMS tool for scalable enterprises

Reviewed on 16/05/2019

My overall experience is 100% satisfactory because of its robust feature.

I recommend this to all either its a large or small scale compan y because SQL server can handle large quantities of data and process it smoothly. Just loving it.

Pros

Microsoft SQL server is one of the best database management system that provide top rated performance optimisation with SQL queries, below is the list of top highlights:

1. Richness of user interface that provides ease of use with cool features like dock able windows.

2. Intelligence window is prominent feature that saves a lot of development time up to large extent.

3. Code debugging and performance tuning with query flow maps is the best features that assures about code optimisation.

4. Microsoft SQL Server Agent is provided with this software and that runs the automatic jobs in very secure way and later we can track the statements executed.

5. We can filter out the records in SQL Server Agent interface based on our interest.

6. Code snippet manager makes it easy to write high standard code that is perfact for code convention.

7. Most prominent feature is that it can handle large quantities of data, runs automatic jobs with concurrent transactions.

8. At last it's a Microsoft product that provides a belief to users.

Cons

I have been using SQL server from version 2012 to 2014 and never troubled with SQL server's performance in any way.

However I feel that error details must long descriptive when statement have some syntax error. Sometime its pathetic when we wants to know the exact error line but is hints the whole block of code instead of exact line number.

Otherwise Its a great product and happy with it.

Griffin B.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

SQL Server is the backbone of my life!

Reviewed on 04/02/2019

Overall, my experience with SQL Server is amazing! I am able to store all of our Las Vegas luxury casino data (gaming, hotel, food & beverage, entertainment, etc.) and query that for information that we then turn into automated or ad-hoc reports. These then go to the operators of the business as well as the executives who analyze the reports and make better decisions daily, weekly, and monthly. The goal is simple: just become better over time...better than you were last year, last month, last week. And SQL Server is the vehicle to empower your organization to find those valuable insights hiding in plain sight to do just that!

Pros

I absolutely LOVE SQL Server. It is my favorite software to use because the possibilities for query-writing are endless. I would say this is the most reliable and flexible of all the database software I have ever used. SQL Server allows you to write in T-SQL (T = transact, SQL = structured query language), which means that you can create variables, use temp tables, and write code in a procedural format that runs akin to a module in other programming languages. We use SQL Server 2008 at work, though I am really loving the new features in the latest version (as of today) SQL Server 2016.

Overall, SQL Server is a platform for creating table schema, storing information, and then writing scripts (queries) to manipulate that data--to find insights that are useful to making better business decisions. The interface is easy to understand, the error-checking is strong (and actually tells you what is wrong). It doesn't hold your hand like other simplified coding languages, but it becomes very reliable and easy to use once you obtain a solid foundation in relational database theory and SQL language.

Cons

Hmm...if I had to speak ill of SQL Server...I would probably say that it is a bit tricky to get up to speed quickly with. There's a lot to it, so to speak, so it's taken me the better part of five years working in the data analytics industry to finally say that I feel I am completely proficient in utilizing the software to its full potential. Topics such as query optimization remain my areas of biggest weakness. I can write a query to pull any kind of desired information; however, the art lies in being able to pull it quickly and with reasonable efficiency. If your query takes more than 15 minutes (or even hours!) to run, it's probably not written correctly and likely poses a major threat to the server you are connecting to (and tying up!) in the process. I would like more information in the software (GUIs, warnings, etc.) regarding poorly-written queries from an execution standpoint.

SQL Server 2016 - Features Review

Reviewed on 20/12/2018

Overall experience with SQL server 2016 is very nice and excited in my perceptions due to Better support for memory optimzed tables, Built in JSON support, Stretch DB concepts, Query Store and dynamic temp db according to size and presence of CPU in the databases.

Pros

In our project we have been migrated from Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to SQL server 2016 directly for all our databases & SSIS packages. There are many features that was available to use for the projects and some of those are:

1. Data was always encrypted, so less vulnerable to SQL injections and useful to take a backup when database is in motion. Prior version (Before SQL server 2016) support only when databases is in Rest.
2. Data/Software Migration is very useful from prior version without any issues or taking any time. It took only set of testing activities and 2 hours of trun around time to get it upgraded.
3. Very simillar like XML TSQL clause created in SQL 2005, in SQL 2016 JSON clause T-SQL has been created for JSON output from querying database objects.
4. In prior versions we have to wait for long running query to capture, however in SQL server 2016 ability to view the execution plan as the query is active on the system.
5. Strecth Database is a new concept that has been created and stored in Azure. However in the background it is shown as single databases for user views.

Cons

Only I know very least number of disadvantages this MS SQL server 2016 is having:

1. Enterprise pricing may be costly as some of the organisation cant afford for the count of data they are having.
2 With the performance tuning, Microsoft SQL Server will be having some gobble resources.