Hostfully Property Management Platform Reviews

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Write a Review!
Property management platform for vacation rental businesses

4.1/5

Nick
Nick

Early User...and Hostfully Continues to Add More Relevant Features

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

Hostfully is allowing us to grow in a more organized manner, allowing us to better manage our properties and providing us a competitive advantage.

Pros

Hostfully has allowed Osa Property Management to grow from managing just a couple of homes and each of us sending out numerous emails during the rental cycle, to now, where we have total calendar control, fully integrated to numerous other sites and auto-triggered communications with renters and travelers.

Cons

I didn't take the time to learn the software early on and under-utilized its functionality. It can do so much, and it is all relatively easy and intuitive, but it just takes some time to study and to practice.

The customer service at Hostfully is wonderful!! They are quick to respond to questions and will provide solutions to every question I've had through the years.

Shannon
  • Industry: Hospitality

Hostfully is a breath of fresh air in the world of PMS

Reviewed on 06/06/2023

We are very happy and refer hostfully to others without hesitation.

We are very happy and refer hostfully to others without hesitation.

Pros

We have loved our onboarding experience with Hostfully. The support team is wonderful. We really appreciate the response time and attention to the details. Support is always helpful and encouraging. We love the way that the platform looks. We also really appreciate the built-in booking website. Super helpful and keeps things streamlined. We also appreciate how we receive updates regarding new or improved features.

Cons

We know that the team is working on updating the calendar features. We would like to see more flexibility with the calendar so that we can add color-coding, and notes, etc. but otherwise we are very satisfied with the stremline processes.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for your wonderful review of Hostfully, Shannon. We are thrilled to be described as a breath of fresh air in the world of Property Management Systems (PMS). Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're glad that our platform has made a positive impact on your business.
It's fantastic to hear that you have loved your onboarding experience with Hostfully and that our support team has been wonderful.
We are delighted that you find our platform visually appealing and appreciate the convenience of the built-in booking website. We understand your desire for more flexibility with the calendar, including features like color-coding and notes. Rest assured, our team will listen to your feedback!

We appreciate your trust in Hostfully and are honored to have been chosen based on positive reviews, ease of use, price, and support. We are glad to hear that our automation capabilities have helped cut your workload in half, streamlining your processes.

Thank you for referring Hostfully to others without hesitation and for being such a great customer! :D

Jennifer

Software looks good but the company is not

Reviewed on 10/02/2018

Since submitting this feedback, a representative of Orbirentals / Hostfully has made contact in April, refunded the sums deducted from our account and apologised for the lack of response to my issues at the beginning of the year. She has explained that the company was conducting a merger and customer relations may have suffered at the time because of the changes and pressure of work-load I think it is very decent of her to try and make amends, even several months down the line.

Pros

A move from our current pms is long overdue and I have been looking at many alternatives. This one looked promising and I was very keen on it:

- It seems easy and straightforward to set up and use
- There are useful connections to other apps and complementary software.
- The pricing is competitive.

Unfortunately I have not been able to fully explore it, nor sign up officially, as the company is not as straightforward and easy to use as the software appears to be.

Cons

In order to evaluate this pms you have to sign up for a `free two-week trial AND supply your card details. As a rule, I would avoid a company that does this but they have all these great reviews and so, against my better judgment, I went ahead. I expected that there would be an email reminder that the trial was coming to an end - not an unreasonable expectation but sadly it is.

I received no reminder that the two-week trial was coming to an end and that I would be charged. No notification nor receipt when they made TWO separate charges to my card. Two charges because apparently, I upgraded my account by asking to see a feature not visible on the trial account, and which was activated, not by me.

Glitches happen and I thought this could be sorted out. Again, I was wrong. Instead, I received a schlock response about how everything is automated and it is up to the `user to sign up and also to cancel. So, if the software is so well automated - why can it not send emails notifying a `free trial has ended and charges have been levied?

I was never able to speak to a real person. For three days I tried calling two phone numbers but they always went to voicemail. I then received an email from customer agent asking me to make an appointment to speak to him by clicking on a calendar link - the next available slot was the following week! Not the correct response when there is a problem; the correct response is to pick up the phone and sort it out today - not next week.

Response from Hostfully

User was contacted and provided follow up comments to their review. The company apologized for not providing immediate support during the week-end, but we do require users to schedule onboarding calls, and do not provide onboarding calls during week-ends.

• Industry: Hospitality

Hostfully PMS review for medium sized business

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

Pros

Mostly one-stop-shop platform
Integrations and hoping more to come
Ease of use, quick to learn & onboarding

Cons

Financials & statements
Stakeholder reporting is clumsy
More APIs with other OTAs
Analytics can be hit & miss, not easy to extract/report, no filtering
Integrations with other apps like calendrly, active campaign, acuity etc.

Top Rated for many reasons. Great company culture and leadership

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

Not only, Game-changing for operations and increased revenue , but also peace of mind knowing team members have better access to operationsto help make them successful in their various support roles.

Pros

customer service and help articles. triggers and templates with sms featurecleaning jobs, owner blocks

Cons

increasing costssome integrated tools do not provide the same level of customer support that hostfully does. Owner blocks could be included in repots along with "costs" in spreadsheet, Owner block trigger a cleaning job

OwnerRez, Lodgify and Kigo

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

Keystone Award [sensitive content hidden] white paper and assessment for my needs.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review, Sarah.
We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our company culture, leadership, customer service, and help articles. We're also glad to hear that you find our triggers and templates with SMS feature useful, and that they have been game-changing for your operations and increased your revenue.

We're constantly striving to improve our service, so we appreciate your feedback on the owner blocks and integrated tools. We'll take your comments into consideration as we continue to develop and enhance our platform.
Thank you for choosing Hostfully! :)

Rob

Hostfully is the software that brings everything together!

Reviewed on 21/02/2023

My experience with Hostfully has been great! It takes some time to get to know the ins and outs of what it can do. But once you learn it, there is no reason to look elsewhere!

Pros

Hostfully is a robust vacation rental management platform that offers a range of features and tools to make managing vacation rentals easy and efficient. Hostfully's integration with popular listing platforms like Airbnb and HomeAway makes it easy to manage all of your rental properties in one place. At the same time, its reporting and analytics tools provide insights into occupancy rates, revenue, and other key performance metrics.I genuinely appreciate the platform's user-friendly interface and responsive customer support, as well as the platform's ability to automate many of the tedious tasks associated with vacation rental management. Their chat function has live people on the other end, and the response time is usually minutes (not hours or days)!Overall, if you're a vacation rental owner or property manager looking for an all-in-one solution to streamline your operations and improve the guest experience, Hostfully is definitely worth considering.

Cons

I waited too long to implement a channel manager. I had 12-15 properties at the time. The more properties you have, the longer the implementation takes. For anyone planning to manage more than five units, do yourself a favor and take the plunge early.

Hostaway, OwnerRez and Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

Hostfully was the perfect blend or usability, affordability, and functionality. With Hostfully, I know I can scale my business to 100+ units without the need for additional software.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Hostfully, Rob.
We are thrilled to hear that our platform has made managing your vacation rentals easy and efficient, and that you appreciate our user-friendly interface and responsive customer support.
We're glad that our automation and reporting tools have been helpful in streamlining your operations, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully!

Myka

Best STR PMS

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

We’ve been using Hostfully a little over 6 months and it’s been great. If there is something that they don’t have then they are willing to go out and get the feature which is one of the best things about the software and the company.

Pros

We love their direct booking capabilities and their integrations with all of the software platforms that we need.

Cons

The thing that I liked least was there was no app but they have released the app and it has been great.

OwnerRez and Guesty

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

Guesty For Hosts was dependent on the OTA’s in order to have your own direct booking site so we had to move over to a new software!

Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

Hostfully really got us with their direct booking platforms and they had a really good team. I worked with two people from the team which was [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. They were absolutely awesome and made the decision easy.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you a lot for your wonderful review, Myka! It's awesome to know you are enjoying the app and find our features useful, especially the direct booking! We're happy that you love the Hostfully team. Thank you again for choosing us, we truly appreciate our partnership!

Janice

Positive review

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

Positive overall experience with Hostfully except the guide book.

Positive overall experience with Hostfully except the guide book.

Pros

Help with on boarding was import for me and much appreciated.

Cons

Calendar is easy to see all properties and pricing functions with ease.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for your positive review of Hostfully, Janice. We're glad you found our onboarding support helpful and It's great that you find our calendar and pricing functions easy to use for property management.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully.

Great options

Reviewed on 27/10/2023

loved it. Actually Staci was my onboarding agent at first and pablo took over. he went over and beyond.

Pros

Visually appealing
easy to navigate
Onboarding was amazing! thank you
great customer service

Cons

Email templates took me the longest - woudl love to see more of a professional look

some of the automatic templates that I don't use often go out and look way different than my emails - so more development there. A lot of cut and pasting.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Sarah! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform visually appealing and easy to navigate and that you find our Customer service great!

Your feedback on email templates is valuable, and we'll work on enhancing their professional look and usability.

We're also delighted to hear that your onboarding experience with Staci and Pablo was exceptional.

Thank you for your review and for choosing us!

Marco
Marco

One (sad) year using Orbirental

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

One year ago I decided to betray my old and robust channel manager Wubook for Orbirental, attracted by its endless features list and the strong discount I was able to negotiate.
A reliable channel manager MUST do real-time price changes and inventory updates, while managing hassle-free reservations modifications and deletions, and unfortunately Orbirental is very weak in all of that and doesn't manage reservations of multiple units at all (!)
It has been a very frustrating year, full of anger, cursing, overbooking and, last but not least, a lot of time and money lost: a real nightmare.
I have exchanged a huge amount of e-mail with tech support but none of their fixes showed stability: after a short time problems came back or new ones appeared.
I have tried all of the features, like e-mail templates, webhook and API connectivity, and none is really reliable, everything is very buggy.
SO, if your have one or two vacation properties and you want to play a little with a channel manager, maybe you can give Orbirental a try, but if you are running a serious accommodation business and time for your is money, I definitely recommend to look somewhere else.

Pros

The interface's graphics is nice, the calendar is easy to ready, the e-mail templates are useful.

Cons

Everything is buggy and totally unreliable.

Response from Hostfully

This user has been trying to use the Orbirental API to their own custom layer, and seems to be challenged in understanding basic technology. To make matter worse, the user has been continuously sending threatening and insulting communication to our staff, so we decided not to renew their subscription. This retaliatory review was expected, is not substantiated and has been flagged for removal. Readers should feel free to contact us if they have any concerns.

Jaci
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I'm obsessed!

Reviewed on 25/08/2021

Their customer support staff is amazing. I feel like I know them all by name! Within hours they have chatted back to me with incredible support and always answer my question or team up with the software I'm having challenges with and help me get it all sorted.

Pros

When I began researching PMS platforms I mainly looked at how user friendly and clean the software felt. For example, I am a MAC user...and Hostfully reminded me of using a Mac (simple)...vs another platform that reminded me of a 90's PC (complicated and dated). The hostfully platform is so simple to learn, and the layout is wonderful.

Not only that- it connects to AMAZING 3rd party partners! I am able to have nightly insurance, auto lock scheduling, auto cleaning scheduling, dynamic pricing and so much more!

When I hear people still use all the OTA's without a PMS...I do not know how they do it! Hostfully is my FAV!

Cons

The only thing is they do not have an app- so I try to keep my laptop handy for easier access!

OwnerRez

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

I only used the free version of IGMS for the auto message function. I never planned to use it long term. I wanted the best of the best- AKA Hostfully

iGMS

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

Yeevou WAS SUPER complicated and didn't seem to be developed well enough. OwnerRez- looked complicated and dated. A lot of people in my area use OwnerRez...and I wanted to do things differently!
Caterra

Hostfully to the rescue!

Reviewed on 12/09/2022

We still have a lot to learn but it's great so far!

We still have a lot to learn but it's great so far!

Pros

Hostfully's responsiveness and customer service is top notch!!! It is rare that you get such excellent customer service these days. They are amazing in my book simply for their customer service. But we really appreciate the pipeline feature! It is great to be able to see where every guest is in the process of their booking/stay. That at-a-glance feature is very helpful for keeping track of everything. We also appreciate the ability to create and schedule our own template messages. Also, what is really great and invaluable is the fact that changes show up on OTA within minutes.

Cons

It's a little annoying to have to navigate between properties by going into the property menu dropdown each time you need to switch. It would be great if you could switch between properties a little easier (maybe have a menu of properties on the side at all times).

Hostaway

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

Lodgify was great initially, but we ran into issues with inconsistency in pricing across different OTA. Also, their customer service was not very responsive.

Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

The person that contacted us to onboard was really nice. She won us over!

Response from Hostfully

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Caterra! We're delighted to hear Hostfully has been a life changer for you. It's great to know you love our customer service and had an amazing onboarding experience. We value your feedback and look forward to growing our partnership with you! :)

Kevin

The Time I Tried To Contact Support

Reviewed on 11/05/2023

While Hostfully promotes a 24/7 support channel, unfortunately, the people who answer the support chat take a significant amount of time to reply, and it generally happens in the middle of the night if you live in North America. While support says they'll reply in minutes, it turns into 9 hours; then, when they reply a second time asking for a few minutes, it's another 6 hours. There is no phone support available, and one time it took several messages to the Sales line until someone finally answered through support.

Pros

The layout and appearance of the software are good, and the GUI is easy to navigate. There are a number of features available on the platform. However, they don't always work.

Cons

While looking nice, the GUI has significant lag times, which cause delays with screen loading times. As well, the message inbox has, at times, been completely inaccessible, loading to a blank screen. While a number of features are in place, simple things like adding a link to a message template required editing the raw HTML code to get messages to display properly. As well, while there is an app, it's nearly useless with long lag times and constant spinning circles with no ability to update.

Hostaway and Guesty For Hosts

iGMS

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

It appeared it was the most feature-rich option of the group. Unfortunately, I found out after making the switch that the features they list don't work.
Zach
  • Industry: Hospitality

Ever improving software solution backed by a great customer service team

Reviewed on 15/05/2023

On the whole, our experience with Hostfully has been net positive. While there is definitely some room for improvement, you can tell that their team cares about what they are doing and are actively working on the platform. Without Hostfully I don't know if we would have been able to grow and create many of the efficiencies that we have as a business over the past year.

Pros

Once we got over the hurdles of integration, Hostfully works seamlessly 99% of the time. Automated messaging and direct integration with our pricing, housekeeping, and smart home solutions has taken a huge strain off of our guest services team, and freed them up to provide actual service to our guests. Brise and the other Hostfully customer service reps have provided amazing, personalized service to our team, and always go above and beyond to help us solve for any issues we encounter.

Cons

Integration was an arduous process, but with the number of properties we have, I don't think that could have been avoided. The major hurdle we've encountered with Hostfully is the lack of a change log/reservation history. 99% of the time, this isn't an issue, but when there is an issue, we have to reach out to the customer service team and trigger a full scale investigation any time there is an issue with a reservation, to try and track where the error occurred. The reservation notes feature that are just simple editable text boxes, which means that important information can be easily deleted or over written, and no record of when and edit was made or who made it is recorded, which can present issues when you a have a staff of 15+ individuals all logged into the software. Luckily Hostfully's team is very responsive ], and open to feedback, and we're hopeful some of these features will be added in the near future.

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

We simply had outgrown the platform, managing multiple properties in multiple regions was just about impossible in Cloudbeds, and the lack of automated features like messaging and integrations with OTAs, smarthome services, and dynamic pricing systems necessitated a change.

Cloudbeds

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

Ultimately, Hostfully was the right balance of functionality and cost.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for your thoughtful review of Hostfully, Zach! We're delighted to hear that our software solution, coupled with our dedicated customer service team, has been instrumental in streamlining your operations and enhancing guest services. We understand that the integration process had its challenges, but we're committed to continuously improving. Your feedback regarding the change log and reservation history is valuable, and we're actively considering enhancements in this area. We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to further supporting your business's growth.
Thanks you for choosing Hostfully!

Andrew
  • Industry: Hospitality

Good Vacation rental software. Slow functionality.

Reviewed on 31/08/2023

I like Hostfully. It is a good PMS system, which works generally well for our niche business. There are a number of bugs and system update requests which I wish were much better. Most notably, I would like for ACH/E-Check to be implemented with VRP (who does already support that payment option). I would also like for it to be easier to manage/download an "order" for a reservation instead of having to monkey with some weird custom print settings just to get the order to fit properly on a page (or take an awkward zoomed-out screen shot). In general, it manages our channel bookings, fees, and the online booking process works pretty well.

Pros

Hostfully is fairly intuitive, and we use it to manage all of our reservations, track payments, and do some guest communications. Triggers work well, and the guest booking experience is easy.

Cons

This software is slow. The Pipeline takes 5-10 second to load every time you go to it. We are experiencing slow (10+ second) load times on each "reservation" which is very annoying. Support from the Hostfully team is very slow, and management for "high level" issues is virtually non-existent. Inbox is similarly slow/buggy and only properly "loads" after a page refresh. While all of these issues have work-arounds, they seem to be rooted in slow system performance on the Hostfully side which has been consistent since we implemented the software 8 months ago. While I have submitted a number of support tickets, no progress has been made, and we just deal with the sluggishness as a team. One last issue (which is more just an annoyance) is that when checking out/completing an online reservation in Chrome, the auto-populate fills in the email address in the last name field. 9 out of 10 guests do not notice/fix this, and the reservations CONSISTENTLY come in with Bob [email protected] for the first/last name. This requires us to manually update in Hostfully later, and additionally all of the trigger emails that generate when the bookings come in have no/wrong last name due to the error.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Andrew. We appreciate your positive remarks on Hostfully's functionality and user-friendly experience. We apologize for the performance issues you've encountered, and we're actively working on improving system speed and addressing the concerns you've raised. Your insights are invaluable as we strive to enhance the overall experience. Thanks for your patience and continued support!

Critical Feature Missing

Reviewed on 12/12/2021

Pros

Hostfully does have some good features..

Cons

Hostfully is missing a KEY FEATURE that is pivotal to operating a short-term rental business in an efficient manner! The missing feature is their integration with VRBO. While Hostfully allows you to set up "automated messages" to guests who book through Airbnb, they lack the integration to do the same on VRBO.
This is something that they won't tell you during the training sessions, so please take this as your warning!!
After I signed up for Hostfully, I learned about this lack of integration and immediately canceled and am now using Guesty which not only has integration to message your guests automatically from their platform, but they also have many many more features as well!
If you're serious about growing your short-term rental business, I highly recommend using software that can support you (not Hostfully)!

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

I chose Hostfully because I thought they had almost identical features to Guestsy, but at a lower price. I was wrong. Hostfully is missing key features and integrations, like not being able to send automated messages to VRBO guests through Hostfully.

Response from Hostfully

Hi Bailey,

Thank you for trying Hostfully. First, I want to apologize for the miscommunication on how our automated messaging works since it works for all channels including Vrbo.

I believe the limitation you are referring to is the lack of a Vrbo messaging API. This prevents you from receiving messages in Hostfully sent from the Vrbo guest portal. You can still automate emails to your Vrbo guests and when they respond, correspond with them via email directly from the Hostfully inbox.

The lack of a Vrbo messaging API comes from Vrbo themselves. We are patiently waiting for Vrbo to add this to their official API. We are proud to have reached the exclusive "Preferred Partner" status for Vrbo, and because of that, we only integrate through their official API. We do not scrape data/emails in an unofficial way, where a simple change in HTML code could break the "integration". In the meantime, the workflow mentioned above works well for our customers.

Margie

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

We moved to Hostfully wanting a software that integrates with Quickbooks and they have not disappointed us on anything that we have asked them to tackle.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], the owner, is available and is always open to improving his software to increase revenue and help to push our properties through API connections. Customer service is amazing and the costs for the software is minimal compared to some of the very large software options out there, but better!

Cons

No cons! we are so happy with the software... I would love a phone app... that is the only con!

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

We were having a ton of glitches in the monthly statements and they were too pricey.

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

the price, the integrations and the ease of use of the software
Amanda

Great STR Management Software

Reviewed on 02/03/2023

Pros

The price is unbeatable and the features are everything needed for a small company to be run like a large one.

Cons

It can take some time for training to learn all the bells and whistles but growing with the company we have seen many updates and we look forward to continuing to see the program get better.

Hostaway, Guesty For Hosts and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

The pricing for the size of our company was unbeatable and the customization allows us to scale.

Response from Hostfully

Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!
We are glad to hear that our pricing is unbeatable and that the customization options have allowed you to scale your business.
We are thrilled to hear that our features have been able to meet the needs of your company helping you operate like a larger one.
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continue working together, Thank you again for choosing Hostfully! :)

Brian

Treehouse Rental using Hostfully Platform

Reviewed on 26/04/2023

The overall experience has been good. Hostfully offers what I feel is a comprehensive platform for what our business requires. The customer service team has been fantastic. The integrations are really helpful, notably the short term rental insurance and remote lock options. Super helpful!

Pros

The integration capability and the Guidebooks. The Hostfully platform is comprehensive and offers everything we need to run our rental business. We have not used the channel manager for airbnb and others yet, but that will be a key driver for growth.

Cons

The new calendar experience and job creation. Like seeing the big picture for reservations, and a linear calendar does not allow that. The job creation software only allows a few jobs to be created at a time.Lastly, adding new features and the voting system is less than ideal.

Response from Hostfully

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review and sharing your positive experience with our platform integration capabilities and Guidebooks.

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding the calendar experience, job creation software, and voting system, and we will keep them in mind as we continue to improve our platform.

We are glad to hear that you find our customer service team fantastic, and that you consider that our platform offers everything you need to run your rental business! Thank you for choosing Hostfully

Sean

needs major work

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

many clunky elements of the software. Frankly, I think it needs a major cosmetic overall to make it more user friendly.

Pros

Good software, but needs a ton of work, especially in the Trigger management as well as accounting side of the house. The software is just "clunky" and not user-friendly in many areas which is unfortunate.

Cons

The communication with guests and missing very obvious features, such as quick access to see who is currently being hosted and the ability to manage easily. Also there is no ability to charge a customer directly on the platform; we need to go through Stripe to do "add on" services

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your insights into areas that need improvement. We're actively working on enhancing the trigger management, accounting, and overall user-friendliness of the platform.

Your comments on guest communication features and the ability to manage easily are noted, and we'll take them into consideration for future updates.

We understand the importance of direct charging for add-on services, you can modify the lead and send them a payment link directly through the platform, or connect your Marketplace so guests can buy your services!

Your feedback is valuable, and we're committed to making Hostfully a better experience for you. Thank you for your support.

Spencer
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Orbirental is a next generation VR platform at the leading trend of technology

Reviewed on 08/06/2017

Pros

I have been really impressed by the functionality of the Orbirental Property Management Software. I started a full-service vacation rental business in Coachella Valley, CA approximately 1 year ago, and we have been growing quickly with large 5+ bedroom properties will hotel style amenities all in the Indio/La Quinta area. Orbirental has full integrations with the booking platforms, including Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO, TripAdvisor and Booking.com, which has allowed us to expand our reach to the worldwide traveller market. Orbirental also provides great integrations with the newest and greatest technology partners so we can utilize the benefits of dynamic pricing, guest books, channel managers, keyless locks, email marketing software, along with many more tech companies that are emerging every day in this dynamic and fluid industry.

Orbirental has an innovate and easy to use interface for managers, staff and guest inquiries. The lead management pipeline is what Orbirental has mastered at the core of its PMS, but there are so many useful integrations that make Orbirental a truly one-stop shop for any size management company that wants to stay at the leading trend of technology and run their business efficiently and effectively.

I highly recommend Orbirental for the modern vacation rental property management company!

Cons

Orbirental does not provide a website builder but can help vacation rental management companies build a customer and highly optimized website instead, using their API for data synchronization and payment processing.

Nicholas

Have been a user for over 5 years. Critical to our success.

Reviewed on 13/05/2023

We love this software and it is the most critical piece of software we have for Osa Property Management.

Pros

The integrations with our tech stack is seamless and easy.

Cons

Photo ordering and management needs improvement

Response from Hostfully

Thank you so much for being a loyal user of Hostfully for over 5 years, Nicholas!
We greatly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that our integrations with your tech stack have been seamless and easy. We understand that photo ordering and management could use some improvement, and we'll make note of that for future enhancements.
We're glad you find Hostfully's feel and interface easy to use and crisp, and we're delighted that it has been critical to the success of your property management.

We're also happy to know that our customer service has been fast and available 24/7. Thank you for your kind words and support. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

Ernesto

On the fence

Reviewed on 12/01/2023

Pros

The price is very competitive.Customer service is dedicated, although sometimes slow to respond.

Cons

Lack of features that ease work, and lack of multi language among other things. There needs to be a feature to be able to edit multiple listings at once.

Hostaway, Hostify and Guesty

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

Not satisfied with customer service

Tokeet

Price

Response from Hostfully

Hi Ernesto, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
We're glad to hear that you find our pricing to be competitive and that you appreciate our dedicated customer service, even though there were times when our response time was slower than desired.

We appreciate your suggestions for additional features to improve our platform, such as edit multiple listings at once and support for multiple languages. We take feedback like this seriously and will certainly take your suggestions into consideration as we continue to improve and develop our platform, We're always looking for ways to improve and provide the best possible service to our customers.

Ami

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

Great however need improvement

Pros

Generally user friendly, easy connection.

Cons

Needs improvement on Reporting (esp. customized repot). Few channels cannot be integrated.

Hostaway and NextPax Channel Management System

Costing

Beds24

Costing

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for your review, Ami! It's fantastic to know you find the software easy to use. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, we work hard to improve our software and meet expectations like yours. We look forward to working with you more and are here to support you anytime!

Buggy software with no customer support - high business risk

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Pros

I like the concept of some of the *advertised* features of the software - direct API connections with Top 4 platforms + a booking widget for your website + the price seemed reasonable.

Cons

You have to set it up yourself. Documentation is dated and poorly written. I managed to get a couple of my Airbnb listings connected BUT the calendar was not syncing properly. I then asked Orbi to do a set up for me - which they agreed to, for a fee. Then the bugs started:
- calendar was not syncing properly still - took days to fix that
- I had 2 listings in Airbnb which were "linked" (same property). Orbi "linked" them in their system and the link didn't work and I had 3 double-bookings
- Orbi forgot to sync my HomeAway calendar
- two of my Airbnb listings kept showing up as "Rejected" in Airbnb platform. Orbi would't help to figure it out, Air kept saying it's Orbi's issue
- cancelled Air bookings would not "cancel" in Orbi and continue to block my calendar

You would think if you are a startup and have buggy software you'd try to compensate with strong customer support. Not in this case. On average, as others have mentioned, it is 3-4 days to get a response and they act as they are doing you a favor. CEO himself is often answering customer support questions (to me, it indicates lack of systems in place). When I alluded to the fact that their response time is too long - that's the answer I got from the CEO: "As you know, we're a small startup and we also try to enjoy our weekends". Is it a joke? You have paying customers with tons of outstanding tickets some of which require immediate attention and you are concerned about enjoying your weekends? Good luck.

Response from Hostfully

This is a fake review and has been reported to Capterra for removal.