José junior S.
  • Industry: Photography

Fotor- Great application for photo editing.

Reviewed on 19/07/2020

My posts are much more attractive and my audience loves my publications.

Pros

It is a very easy to use app, for small photo edits like cropping, adding a watermark, adjusting the clarity of the photos.

Cons

There is a lack of more photo montage options in the free version, the most meets my needs.

Beverly A.

Online Photo Editor

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

My experience has been great. Fotor helps me to create the most professional cards, logos and resumes.

Pros

Fotor is a great photo editor. I can save my work and photos on Fotor Cloud for easy access. Whenever I want to view my photos, I know exactly where they are. I like that this software supports JPG, PNG and PDF.
I can share on social media and also I can set for public display if i want to. I can put my work or photos in my favorites. I can access my favorite things. I can create logos, cards and collages. This software is great for social media. It helps me to create Facebook and Twitter covers. It can help me create resumes. Fotor helps me in so many different ways. Its a great online editor for so many different things, from business covers to social media post.

Cons

Maybe more updates, but at this time, this editor is working perfectly. Great software for business and personal.

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great photo editor

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Great, highly recommend for someone wanting some depth of editing without an overwhelming hassle of learning the software.

Pros

Seamless and fluid user experience makes for a fantastic photo editor software. If you want a smart, intuitive way to edit pictures without having to invest too much to learn how to operate it, then Fotor is for you.

Cons

Lack of integration with google photos. A small caveat that is easily overturned, but it will become even more practical and I look forward to use Fotor directly in my google photos.

• Industry: Graphic Design

Proving to be a highly beneficial designing tool

Reviewed on 13/10/2019

I have just started using the app but I am definitely enjoying working with it.

Pros

After stumbling upon the Fotor lifetime deal, I had gotten the lifetime access at a very reasonable price. After continuously using it for a couple of weeks, I strongly feel that it has the potential to over-power other graphics designing tool.

Cons

As of now, I only feel that the Text Overlays or fonts are not up to the mark. I could be wrong or I simply don't understand how to better use it. Other than this, Fotor is remarkable.

Emily E.
  • Industry: Design

The worst collage making tool

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

I made before and after collages for my business, but that is rarely possible unless I use someone else's computer.

Pros

It does have several functions for photo editing and collage making, but it is impossible unless you have a very large computer screen (unlike my standard sized MacBook).

Cons

You have to have a giant computer screen for the program to work correctly. If it is not a large screen, the necessary buttons scrunch together, making it impossible to click them to edit and save your work. When I contacted customer service about this clearing explaining the issue, they took several days to respond and weren't able to help.

Fotor is a Great Simple Photo Editing Tool, and Free

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

I really like that the Fotor is simple to use. Sometimes the best products are the ones that are straightforward and let's easily do what you want, a simple photo edit. There's a good range of filters to choose from, textures, and frames. You can also create a collage of photos with placement of up to 9 images, so there's plenty of layouts to choose from. You can also use Fotor on your smartphone, I have an Android and the app is super easy to use, so a plus for that though this review is focused on the desktop version which I've spent the longest time using.

Pros

Fotor is really a great tool for basic photo editing. You can download Fotor for free, I use it regularly on my Macbook and have set it up for users on Windows. Fotor is straightforward, less complicated than Gimp, you can basically get someone up and running with the ability to upload and edit photos on their own. They have a great series of filters you can use, if I had to pick one feature I love the most about the software is the Focus feature. It lets you pick an area in your photo and choose it as the focal point and introduce a blur to the objects in the background. It's great if you have product images and want a simple tool to apply this effect.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the text tool. It's super basic, you can add a text box and change color, font size, rotate text and drag to change the perspective. You can add text layers and have the option to put one behind the other, but that's pretty much it.

Ali K.

Full-featured and flexible photo editor

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Fotor is one of those online photo editors that I’ve used to edit my DSLR camera RAW photos while traveling and upload photos to the websites and social media networks. It’s Supports photos with common and RAW extensions, it’s great can upload customized fonts and access online fonts

Pros

I like the rendering speed of Fotor and eye-catching effects. I have all the features I need online in the browser, I can easily apply effects to photos, and artificial intelligence works very well in retouching images and faces. The Adjusting section is very complete and the Curves tool is working awesome. Also, the Resize and Crop tool is easy to use and everything is like a professional desktop photo editing tool and you forget it’s an online photo editing platform.

Cons

They should be adding more default fonts because some projects have to be prepared quickly, and the more system default features, let users do works faster.

Henry N.
  • Industry: Newspapers

My right hand in photography.

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

Fotor helps me to make my photographic shots one of the best in my field of work since, with just one click in this application, the image acquires much sharper appearances and with a quality superior to the original, which greatly favors my work as a photographer.

Pros

I like fotor because it is an online application; it is very easy to use and has more than 110 filters and effects to modify the images.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing negative to mention about this application, because I consider it to be totally efficient.

Pricilla C.
  • Industry: Online Media

Fun to Use

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

This program makes it easy to throw together photos and edit photos to post or print . Love it.

Pros

I really enjoy Fotor. I love the ease of use and the layout of the options. That's the best part so many options to choose from. Very easy to navigate.

Cons

I couldn't come up with anything that I don't like about the program at this time. I really enjoy using it.

Brandon C.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Free web app for editing photos!

Reviewed on 22/12/2019

I used Fotor to create some photo collages for a client of mine that I work with in a freelancer role. I searched high and low for a free photo editor and Fotor is the best one I could find. They don't hide useful features behind a paywall.

Pros

Easy to add graphics and text to your pictures. Ability to crop, shade, and edit the look of your photos. Fotor also has the capability to turn your photos into collages. There are many different layout options, unlike other free photo editors.

Cons

The UI isn't the prettiest but the features and value makes up for it. I had some issues recovering some saved items but learned the interface quickly.

Leo B.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Photo editing made easy

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

I was drawn to background removal function and ability to easily create collage photos function.

Pros

Easily remove background on photos, lots of collage templates to choose, easy to use, online web based tool allows me to use anywhere and any operating system.

Cons

Navigating the different menu on the left panel to edit photo can be confusing

• Industry: Computer Hardware

Fotor - Fun editing for Photos

Reviewed on 09/04/2019

The layout of Fotor is very similar to Canva, so if you have experience with Canva you'll be good to go with Fotor!

Pros

Fotor has a very intuitive interface, and is great for simple photo editing.

Cons

I haven't found a Con yet, but I've heard that the mobile App is very advertisement-heavy.

Nathan S.
  • Industry: Publishing

Good all-around photo editing tool

Reviewed on 04/12/2019

I was looking for a photo editing software they as creative tools as well.

Pros

I like that it combined photo editing with creative tools to add text and other effecfts to the image for social media and stuff.

Cons

I found it to be lacking some of the features that I really need such as background removal. The price is reasonable but there's better deals out there.

Fayssal A.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Fotor The real competitor to Photoshop

Reviewed on 08/08/2019

In general, this application can be considered a real competitor to Photoshop, it is easy to use and very fast in getting things done, and it is easy for beginners in the field of design to design great pictures and share them with their friends on social media.

Pros

Easy-to-use software, designed in an aesthetic way that attracts users to use it.

One of the coolest things about this program is those cool and varied filters, such as light change filters as well as shadow-changing filters, all easily and quickly.

Over there, the program doesn't take up much of your computer's memory.

One of the most enjoyable features of this unique program is the combination of several images in a unit image with few touches that can combine the images according to your preferred form.

I tried this program and used all its possibilities and it was a very beautiful experience.

It is also a feature of the program that everyone can use it even if they have no background in the field of information.

Cons

One of the main drawbacks of this program is that it is only for beginners in the field of photography design.

It is also a disadvantage of this programme that it does not accept arabic writing;

It is also a disadvantage of the program that you can not cut pictures and remove some parts of them.

One of the drawbacks of the program is that there are no ready-to-design templates that designers can use in their various designs that they may use in their social media posts.

One of the things I didn't like about the app is the lack of a photo library that can be used in design to facilitate the search for photos on designers.

• Industry: Photography

An easy way to edit photos

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

Pros

Not all users need an advanced photo editor. There are many who, with simply being able to make some basic adjustments, such as applying some filters, so today, have more than enough utility to transform their photos into great beauties. "Fotor" is just that kind of application. An editor that works in a simple, practical and very reliable way when dealing with a photo.
While it is true that there are numerous photo editors, "Fotor" has as a presentation letter its ease when working, with a platform and simple tools that will please any user. Do not expect to find a complex system because it is not. If you are someone who has never had the opportunity or knows how to edit photos, this program is undoubtedly the right one to start making designs in your photos. Therefore it is 100% recommended for all beginners who want to venture into photography, before taking the big step towards other more complex systems such as Photoshop, for example.

Cons

If its simplicity is a positive point, it also makes it a negative point. If you are a user that needs many professional and advanced tools to edit photography, then "Fotor" is not for you. This application has a few basic functions that only go to inexperienced users who want to venture into the edition. Putting filters, trimming, making frames, and other basic functions is what you will find in this editor.

• Used Other for 2+ years

Great for all you photographers out there!

Reviewed on 23/01/2021

Overall experience has been a great one! I'll be using this app for foever.

Pros

Fotor is an awesome app if you love to take pictures. It's a great tool for editing and really east to use, no matter if you're a beginner or a professional. It will turn your photos into professional works of art!

Cons

I honestly haven't come across any cons while using this app. It's a great app to use for quick editing.

Armand R.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I love using Fotor for editing my company logo

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

Pros

I heard about Fotor from a friend of mine and I was impressed when I saw that it is a great app for editing photos. I used it for designing my company logo and let me say it came out really good. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Cons

There are no cons that I could find with this app. It does what it advertises and delivers on everything that involves photo editing. An all around solid photo editing app.

April C.
  • Industry: Publishing

Great photo editing software!

Reviewed on 09/07/2019

I'm an independent author, so I not only publish my own books, but I also create my own covers and design my own marketing posters, which means I definitely need a good photo editor at times! Fotor is not only easy to use, (they have a tutorial if you need it) but they have a ton of different effects all for a reasonable price! There are two options to pay, either monthly or annually, both competitively priced and within anyone's budget, and you get a lot for the money! You can alter the tone of the overall picture with the different filters or use the beauty tools to enhance or change individual features. They also have frames and stickers as well as the ability to add text. Anything you need to do to a picture, you can do it here. From changing the eye color to erasing blemishes, to cropping and adding filters, it's a one-stop-shop for all your photo editing needs! I would absolutely recommend Fotor to anyone who either needs to or enjoys editing their photos!

Pros

Easy to use.
Tons of effects.
Cost-effective payment plans.

Cons

Some of the effects aren't as strong as other software editing programs.

Hasham S.
  • Industry: Accounting

good software for editing

Reviewed on 18/01/2019

My experience with this is Amazing and good, i 100% raccomand this to all .

Pros

Foto editing with this is very good, i like alot

Cons

nothing least about this, it's one of my favourite softwares

Mathew M.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Fotor is a rich photo editing software

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

My experience with Photor is good.

Pros

I like Photor because it's an effective software for photo editing. Photor is free to use. It's very enriched and it has lot of options for image editing.

Cons

As Photor has lot of options so it takes time to learn it properly.

Kimberly G.

FOTOR is free and easy!

Reviewed on 12/04/2019

Pros

Of course, it's free! And it's very easy to use. Good for student use in communications courses.

Cons

I feel like it gives me much less control and fewer options than other free photo editing programs.

Fotor - a simple and powerful

Reviewed on 25/04/2021

There are so many photo editors for advanced photo editing works. Fotor satisfying all our day-to-day editing tasks with a simple and clean UI. Great experience and much Love:

Pros

My overall experience with Fotor is good. It's a pretty decent photo editor with cloud-based availability. The beauty of Fotor is even beginners also can work without major editing skills. There are thousands of predefined templates available on Fotor, and we can take them to the next level with our creativity. 'Fotor' easily fulfills all our designing tasks for our personal needs, and we can create pro-type edits with just easy steps.

Cons

It delivers what it is capable of. Nothing to complain about Fotor. Need some improvements and features on the iOS application.

Zulaikha I.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Photo editor and post maker

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Pros

It helps in editing photos and provides features and functions to create eye catching posts to give boost to your business. It is also available in different languages other than English

Cons

It does not provide full features in trial version while other software's provide full features and functions to the user. App version has less features than web version in trial version.

Murilo S.
  • Industry: Music
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Fotor Review

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

I use fotor to edit my photos as a producer, and album arts or arts for my instagram, and also arts for my electronic music youtube channel, I use fotor because it's easy, on the web, and sometimes I don't even need to download any photo to include it on the website, and I also like it because it has some possibilities of beautification when I edit my personal photos, like stain remover etc.

Pros

The Fotor application is great, it is an editor with many features and the best, you don't need to download anything, it's easy to use and it's easy to upload photos or use links from the internet itself, without having to download a photo you want to edit. In addition, Fotor even in the free version, does not put a watermark, and saves as quality photos.

Cons

What I really don't like about the app, is that besides the variety of possibilities of things, there are very few effects available in the free version, for example when I want black and white photos, I can't because fotor does not provide this simple effect for free.

Devney A.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Amazing product both on the computer and Android phone

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Fotor is an amazing app and Windows software and I still can't believe it's free. Highly recommend!

Pros

I love love love fotor! There are so many great things about it but I'm going to review the Android app. They not only have ways to edit photos but they have regular collages and magazine type collages.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like is that it needs 800x800 to work, so some of my photos on my phone don't meet that criteria. So I can't edit some of my photos using fotor without probably taking a screenshot of it and maybe that will be the correct file size.