Woofy

AI-powered social media and blog management

4.6/5
4.3/5
4/5
4.6/5

16 Reviews for UK Users

Loni M.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 13/12/2021

Amazing customer support. And so easy to learn they have a video on everything and walk you through step by step.

Pros

My favorite is the Canva integration as well as you can create evergreen content with your blog posts or any RSS feed.

Cons

The only thing I wish is that you can separate content between clients instead of everything being inside the library. It would make it easier if each client had its own library.

Buffer

Reasons for Choosing Woofy

Price and ease of use.

SocialPilot

Reasons for Switching to Woofy

Price and the tutorials.
Kevin T.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

I'm you manage social media for a company or just for your self, you NEED this software!

Reviewed on 13/08/2021

!00% Top Notch! [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has created great onboarding videos and if you're stuck on something, you can schedule a live video call with him.

Pros

As with any new software, car or phone there's a learning curve. Give yourself a half hour and you'll be close to pro level. Also, let A.I. do the work for you, it's built in!

Cons

Posting to Google My Business could be more collaborative and file size could be increased.

Sprinklr

Reasons for Choosing Woofy

Woofy has pricing that is about as much as a cup of coffee per day, better integrations and much more pleasant workspace to look at.

Reasons for Switching to Woofy

Price, value and since it's just me, I didn't;t need to be overloaded.
George F.

Support is ad and product is buggy

Reviewed on 16/01/2022

My time is too valuable to waste time trying to get a product to work as described. I am not sure who are the other people who wrote positive reviews, but I don't believe they are real.

Pros

Nothing. I barely got the product to work and when I asked them for help they offered me help at $5 a support questiion.

Cons

After spending hours trying to get access to the product I asked a question and they offered to me support at $5 a pop.

Edgar R.
  • Industry: Animation

Love it

Reviewed on 09/12/2021

The best experience that I ever have with any other company hello Woofy it’s not only the software I use but also a community where I grow my business

Pros

Love it, it’s the best in the market and they support and follow up it’s super good

Cons

Honestly I love everything about this software

• Industry: Writing & Editing

Takes time to set up

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

It is not very user-friendly. I'm having trouble figuring out things on my own, although watching tutorials might help.

Pros

With an AppSumo lifetime deal, the price was excellent. It seems like the program has a lot of capability.

Cons

Every time I use the scroll bar on the right of my computer screen, it asks me if I want to leave the page. Since I can't see everything on the screen, and tabbing does other things, it makes it hard to move down.

Diane F.

Need an affordable posting app that saves time and money? Say Hello to Woofy

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

I considered other products but when it came down to it, I appreciated the price point of Woofy and I enjoy the community [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is building . I am also enjoying seeing him grown and improve his platform.

Pros

I liked that I could set up and schedule a monthly calendar quickly. I also like the affordability and how its is constantly adding new features.

Cons

I did not love that you need to make an instagram post from a separate app.

Julie M.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

You need this!

Reviewed on 20/04/2020

First of all, it does everything, so I don’t need multiple apps to do what I need to do! As I gearing up my social media game, this lets me do it all from one place, and will actually HELP me as I develop content! And again, the developer is extremely responsive to questions! His customer service is the best I have ever experienced! I don’t think he sleeps...

Pros

It is meaty, and they are continually adding features to it. They ask for ideas and feedback as they continue to build! I have been exceptionally impressed with their customer service! For someone like me, who needs a little help, they have been so responsive!

Cons

There is so much in it, that I am sure it will take me
a while to get comfortable with all the features! But that is also a good thing, because it offers so much! B

Tanishqua S.

Revolution in Making

Reviewed on 15/08/2020

Amazing. And excited for future features and integrations.

Pros

The way it utilises data points to suggest hashtags and emojis. It's like Jarvis for content makers.

You gotta do the fighting yourself, but it will assist you with the process.

Cons

The UI is a bit clunky. But I feel like it'll get refined with time. The features I'm looking for are on the roadmap so that's not an issue.

Autosuggest feature could be better because it suggests bizarre words sometimes.

Troy S.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Affordable High Quality Social Media Tool

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

Customer service is great. They have an amazing Facebook group for support and inspiration.

Pros

The UX/UI of this platform is phenomenal and is great for SMBs and entrepreneurs who need a tool that can serve multiple purposes and make social media management and content creation easier! They are jammed packed full of features and have new ones on that way that no other social media tool has out there. It's easy to use and very intuitive.

Cons

Delayed android app but it's on it's way and should be launching very soon!

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Content Creation Made Easy

Reviewed on 27/05/2021

As someone who is skeptical of AI writing tools, Woofy has been so far so good!

Pros

I'm a blogger who creates lots of content on a weekly basis. I'm hesitant to embrace tools like Woofy because they might put me out of a job someday. The AI tool is fun to play around with and, overall, I have found that Woofy saves me time.

Cons

Woofy is still a new product and I feel like there is still room to grow for them - there are some quirky moments here and there but not enough to dissuade me.

Elisa E.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Great interface but needs some work

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Great customer service and wonderful interface. I will definitely keep using it to see if they work on the integrations.

Pros

This software looks like it will be incredible. I love how it generates quotes from content and relevant hashtags.

Cons

Right now this is a little limited as some features and integrations don’t seem to be working yet. I can’t wait to see this when it is completed with all the integrations!

Response from Hellowoofy.com / Woofy.ai

Hi Elise ,

Thank you so much for your review and suggestions. We are working very very hard to build a product for people like you...busy entrepreneurs and hustlers.

Please email me directly and let me know what integrations, upgrades etc you'd like and we will add to our roadmap. We are already working with several customers very closely towards this goal of building mutual value. Please join our Facebook group as well as our newsletter for latest release information.

Our mission is to help the "underdog" small businesses and medium size agencies compete with larger unlimited budget driven corporations. To that end, we welcome even more feedback as we build out HelloWoofy.com into an even more powerful data science driven marketing platform.

Best,

Arjun Rai, Founder + CEO
[email protected]

Dwaine V.
  • Industry: Design

Social Media Tool of the Future

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

HelloWoofy is a great experience and I believe it's ahead of it's time, while serving as a strong tool for future experiences. This is the new eye glasses for social media content creators and small business.

Pros

HelloWoofy is a great product and I feel in love with the Ai technology of generating recommended hashtags and the emoji data language while displaying trending stories from the web.

Cons

With all the great features of the software, I found the discover options to be very limiting in results, however I do understand they are constantly improving the results and feature.

Nick S.
  • Industry: Design

Hello Woofy is bang for your buc!

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

Overall I’ve had a great experience with this product I would recommend it to anybody who is looking to expand their voice on social media.

Pros

I liked the ease of use and the ability to post to multiple social media accounts at once.

Cons

Sometimes it appears that the analytics doesn’t really represent what the post is getting on its native social media site.

Sarahmae F.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Time saver, super helpful, amazing customer support!

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

Pros

Hellowoofy is a huge time saver for me. I'm able to post across multiple platforms very quickly. I love the emoji feature. I especially like the quote pull feature when posting an article. I really like the interface and how available [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is for any help I could need.

Cons

I'm not completely comfortable with every feature of hellowoofy, yet. I'm sure with time and experience I'll be able to get the hang of it!

Aalon T.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Social media scheduling made easy

Reviewed on 16/08/2020

I now have a way to keep up with and organize my content to be distributed to all my platforms. Saves me time and money.

Pros

The AI feature it helps fine popular emojis and keywords.

Cons

I can't say I have anything...Its been a HUGE blessing for me.

Sa A.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Makes me want to pull my hair out :(

Reviewed on 11/07/2021

Right now I'm giving up on trying to figure out Woofy, and I'm just going to pay for the basic plans of Ripl and Later. They seem to give me what I need without all the hiccups.

Pros

I liked what was advertised. I think it has good potential. Since I already paid the very low cost of $49 for a year, I'm just seeing it as an investment if it improves.

Cons

I would like more guidance built in the software for suggestions on what to post. I guess they start giving you that if you have been posting more from the software possibly? Woofy promised a lot in the advertisements, but I feel like it left me doing a lot of things all by myself. Maybe it's just because I'm niche. But I find it a huge waste of time. I'm not sure what I would use it for if I'm deciding I need Ripl and Later and then some other free apps.