StoriiCare

Software for adult day care & assisted living providers

4.5 /5 (13 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.6
Patricia M.

Best Software Ever!

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

StoriiCare makes it effortless to keep everything in once place and communicate with our participants and loved ones. We had several programs that we built to run our Adult Day Care and store information. StorriCare is now our one stop shop for EVERYTHING! I only wish I would have know about them from day one of opening our business.

Pros

It has everything we need to run our business! The customer service is also on point. They troubleshoot fast and seem to really care about our needs. I also love that they are always adding new features to make it better.

Cons

I am excited for the development of a employee portion of this software. So that we can also use this for staff as well as our participants and their families.

Barbra D.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Hearts & Minds

Reviewed on 16/02/2019

We have not experienced any difficulty at this time. The suggestions (feature requests) we submit to StoriiCare are always received and responded to in a timely manner with a full explanation. If these requests are something which require further research then StoriiCare will inform you of this or the timeline of when the request will be implemented. In addition, any issues (bug requests) you may report to StoriiCare which require attention are always resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

User-friendly, multiple features, innovative. StoriiCare continues to improve its product by upgrading functions to provide users with greater functionality and ease of use. StoriiCare is about listening to its users . Suggestions provided by users of StoriiCare provide StoriiCare with the necessary feedback to assist them with continually improving their product.

Cons

I have no cons at this time regarding this product.

Jenni M.

Wonderful Addition to our Care Home

Reviewed on 18/02/2019

We started using StoriiCare approx 2 years ago and we haven't looked back since. We now have every resident in our home (85) on StoriiCare and most family members linked. Relatives from all over the world can now see what their loved ones have been doing in our Care Home. This has improved relationships with families, and improved staff morale and dedication as their "special moments" with our residents can be recorded and noticed by both family and management.

Pros

I love the way StoriiCare looks and feels like a social media platform. This makes it easy to understand and use for staff and family members.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see but don't as yet is that activities can have photographs linked as well as in separate photo albums.

Ben R.

Health and Social Care Perspective

Reviewed on 03/06/2020

Pros

The Care Planning and Outcomes modules are good, as well as the Look and Feel of the site as a whole. We have had good feedback about the mobile app and the help chat too. The ability to request features and see the roadmap as it progresses is useful and gives a platform to shape the product.

StoriiCare has given us a good solution to digital care planning and is mostly easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

Some features which we believed were already functioning from the initial sales pitch and demo are not yet implemented such as custom forms, custom tasks, custom assessments. The format of care plan (and other) exports is not very well implemented as there is no page break logic included.

Many features added seem to be aimed towards a different user base than our own sector - with many additions being focused on US centric day care centres.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Innovative

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

Enthusiastic company

Pros

Journalling is excellent providing family enagement

Cons

Only on apple operatng system means additional devices

Elaine H.

Soriicare

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 03/03/2020

Positive

Pros

Highlights the wonderful wactivoties that take place and allows you to monitor declined activities

Cons

Some of the analylitics can be difficult to use and when you work from two homes there is too many paswords. One platform would be easier for multisite access

Arlene H.

StoriiCare - The Social Care Technology We Have All Been Waiting For

Reviewed on 28/02/2019

I have really enjoyed using StoriiCare and find it has made a big difference to my workload. It frees up time to invest in doing more with the service users, which is what my job is all about. It is person-centered care at it's best, it gives you the opportunity to tailor activities to certain individuals as well as providing you with detailed monthly (or weekly if you choose it) analytics. Which is helpful in providing a good understanding of what service enjoys most and which service users could be doing a bit more activities on a weekly basis.

As mentioned above, I know if I have any questions, issues or inquiries the StoriiCare team are an email or phone call away and will give me the help I need promptly and deal with any issues efficiently. The support team has been extremely helpful and can be relied upon to give advice or technical support when required.

Overall, I would recommend StoriiCare to anyone working within a social care environment, it makes life easier and allows family members to be more involved and see what their loved ones are doing on a daily basis.

StoriiCare will become the software you can't live without.

Pros

When my employer first decided to get StoriiCare installed in our new care facility, I was unsure of the benefits or just how much it would make life easier for me. I was pleasantly surprised!
StoriiCare has become such an invaluable tool for me, (I am a Leisure & Wellbeing Officer) my notes and feedback change daily depending on what activities I have planned. Now i can log group activities, who attended, who refused, plus log their level of enjoyment and engagement. It sounds time consuming, but i can literally do it within 20 minutes (or less). I can work with individual service users and log activities direct to their own page if I have had some one to one time with them too.

We have StoriiCare set up on a TV screen in our reception area which gives the planned activities for the day plus there is a public gallery function which allows me to upload any amount of photos of my choosing. Visitors love to come in and see pictures of their loved ones joining in activities and stop to look at the screen. New visitors to the home also get to see how active and happy the service users are living here which gives them more confidence in us.

Another feature with this software is you can give access to family members, allowing them to become family admin to their loved one's StoriiCare page. Viewing photos and what activities they've been involved in.

The StoriiCare team are always on hand to lend support when required, prompt response and friendly staff to talk to.

Cons

I do not have any 'cons' as such, but it does take a bit of time when first installed to set up all the service users profiles and profile picture etc. Once you have got it all set up though, the rest is a breeze and extremely simple to use once you have the hang of it. You can use it from your phone while on the go through a very handy app or if you have more time you can update StoriiCare from any laptop or computer. I tend to take photos every day on my phone and upload them straight on to the StoriiCare app which works best for me.

Ben L.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

A few months in, and we're very pleased with StoriiCare.

Reviewed on 22/03/2019

StoriiCare is a very effective tool for managing the operations of our centers. Given that it is cloud based, our entire team can collaborate on one particular Guest's file, and can easily assign tasks and ensure they are done. I also appreciate the quick and friendly response from customer service - problems are always fixed within a day or two, and they have worked with us to help customize our experience to better fit our needs.

Pros

Using StoriiCare has made charting much more efficient for our adult day centers. Management is able to ensure that daily tasks are complete, and our medical team is able to quickly access the most important information about our Guests.

Cons

Given that it is still a very new platform, there are features that are not yet live and so we still partially use some of our old system. However, new features are consistently rolling out that keep making it better and better!

Learning the System

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

the program is very user-friendly and is easy to learn. storii is constantly updating and looking for ways to make the program better for client use.
i recommend this program to Adult Day Providers who which to share and receive info from the families and keep documentation and activity tracking in one system.

Pros

the system is customizable.
easy to use, once the info is uploaded.

Cons

takes a while to set up do to the team having to build the system forms for my specific need.

Herman K.
Industry: Hospitality

All inclusive Senior Living management software

Reviewed on 02/07/2020

Overall we are optimistic that StoriiCare will meet all out needs once the desired basic functionalities are available.

Pros

We chose StoriiCare because it combines all the features needed to manage the activity and assisted living operations of a senior living facility.

Cons

A number of the functionalities related to Assisted Living services management are still under development. So, implementation into our operations cannot be done efficiently, requiring a number of tasks to still be done manually until the required functions can be available in StoriiCare.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Joanna R.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Saves us time and paperwork!

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

We're saving time on recording details of care provided, and improving communication by making information easier for the staff team to find and read. With a rising need for us to evidence what outcomes we're working towards with people we support, StoriiCare makes that much more overt and clear for us to show and share with senior management and external professionals/funding bodies.

Pros

The platform is genuinely easy to use and colleagues who usually struggle with tech have said "Oh StoriiCare is fine though, it's easy!" which speaks volumes and has helped for an easier change process.
There are customisable options to make the platform fit for our service, such as in the Care Planning tools, so we can use terminology that we prefer. I like being able to view important info quickly when needed, rather than scrabbling through folders.

Cons

There are some features we would like to have that our service wants, but the StoriiCare team have built in a feature request system so customers can share their ideas and requests easily.

Jesalynn C.

Great Software

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

Overall, it's been great

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to personalize each aspect

Cons

A few glitches here and there, but support is always quick to help fix it

Helen T.

Care Planning

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

Very good, excellent platform to be developed further

Pros

Very user-friendly and interactive.Promotes self-direction and true personalisation of care

Cons

There could be more detailed clinical risk-assessment and would like to see integration with e-MAR