Bigin by Zoho CRM Reviews

Bigin by Zoho CRM

Write a Review!
Pipeline-centric CRM system for small businesses

4.7/5

Radoslav
  • Industry: Wholesale

Easy and Powerful

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

It is an extremely satisfying experience.

It is an extremely satisfying experience.

Pros

Excellent features that are more than necessary for every SME. It has more than I imagined and I am now implementing new processes based on the capabilities. I am trying to master the automation in order to make it even more powerful and useful. The ease of use is just amazing!

Cons

Microsoft Office integration could be improved.

Insightly

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM

It was too complicated for me and my team and did not increase productivity.

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Leaner, faster and more templates to follow different processes.
Kalpesh

Easy to use CRM

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

Pros

Bigin is user friendly and easy, not only to use but also to deploy. It has all the necessary features to begin with. Its also developing at a reasonable pace and new features are being added regularly.

Cons

Granular controls for managing user profile and pipeline steps are not available as of now.

Max
  • Industry: Consumer Services

They need to remove the ajax query function from the search bar and the search article bar

Reviewed on 15/10/2023

great

great

Pros

pretty much all you need on a crm.

Cons

Having ajax in a tool like that does give an excellent impression at first glance, not having to pop-up to a different window each time you do a search the sad part is this search bar function fails more than often to the extent I have to delete and start over or even as bad as refreshing the screen. I never put reviews but i will appreciate the team looking into this or at least having a button to switch from ajax to normal opening another window to load data.

Barak
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great CRM for a growing small business

Reviewed on 06/03/2024

Enjoying it so far and looking forward to making it a key part of our business, and possibly expanding to Zoho products as we grow

Pros

I'd been using an older CRM for years and, as I'm transitioning to a new business model, we needed a modern CRM that would grow with us and not break the bank. I spent days researching and playing around with first a dozen CRMs, narrowed it down to three or four, and settled on Bigin. It had the cleanest UI and structure, a great feature set, and the opportunity to grow with Zoho as our business grows.

Cons

Sometimes I struggle to find the information I need or tools I need. I suspect I need time to get used to Bigin.

The notes text field is inadequate. It needs to have at least bold, italics, bullets and numbering for me to be able to take quality, readable note

Alberto
  • Industry: Automotive

Bigin streamlines my small business CRM in one simple interface, making it easy to manage...

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Pros

Bigin has a user-friendly interface and customizable fields, making it easy to organize and access important customer information.

Cons

The lack of advanced reporting features and integrations with other Zoho apps can be limiting for more complex business needs.

Nicole
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Bigin's affordability as a CRM made it perfect for our growing team

Reviewed on 19/03/2024

Pros

Bigin transformed our sales funnel from a ton of papers and a dozen of different softwares to a visual pipeline. We can now track leads efficiently, collaborate, and nurture prospects effectively. Bigin's affordability as a CRM made it perfect for our growing team, boosting our conversion rate and overall efficiency.

Cons

Bigin does not provide email routing option

Manasi
  • Industry: Textiles

Great Product for startups

Reviewed on 19/03/2024

Pros

Good for lead management, and maintaining customer pipeline management and email marketing

Cons

I haven't found any cons in this product. I would like to explore more and love to have integration of leads directly from indiamart

yash

Great User Interface

Reviewed on 06/05/2024

Pros

Great user experience
It keeps my team motivated and is a time saver.
Absolutely loved the sales pipelines and features.

Cons

Pricing can be made more competitive, and there should be more CTA Options

Regina
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great Fit for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

Pros

I just wanted a place where I could keep track of my interactions with clients and send mass emails from my iPad and iPhone. I could easily customize Bigin to my needs and it’s working very nicely.

Cons

I had one glitch that customer support seemed a bit confused about, but they did help and it never happened again.

Laurent
Laurent

So far, so good

Reviewed on 08/04/2024

Pros

Sufficient and flexible for most small business

Cons

Complete but complex for some processes!

Stephen
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent

Reviewed on 23/11/2022

I've used nearly every CRM and this lightweight offering from ZOHO is excellent, highly recommended

Pros

Cons

I would like contacts on a map for routing

Insightly, Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

It suited my use better than the rest and ease of use
sanchee

CRM for statups

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

It's got us from an excel spreadsheet to an actual CRM with sales pipeline.

It's got us from an excel spreadsheet to an actual CRM with sales pipeline.

Pros

The main pros were it's easy to set up and import data and there's enough features to keep us running. When we need to expand there's not a bit drama as we'll move into zoho.

Cons

Contacts are mapped based on entities/companies so we had to adjust our import process but it wasn't a big deal

Brevo, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM

We needed an application for pre-launch phase and beyond

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Price and ease of importing data
Rick

Great product with easy to use features

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

It was positive overall, but mostly to a really good product which seems basic but has plenty of feature to start with.

Pros

Easy to implement. We were up and running within 24 hours. It is easy to customize along the way as you see or need to make changes.

Cons

Service is lacking. While the product is easy to use, you will have questions and the service is offshore and very very spotty

Vivek

Excellent Small Business CRM. Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 30/07/2023

It is working great for my business. Sales funnel automation is going great.

It is working great for my business. Sales funnel automation is going great.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to implement, great lead & contact management.

Cons

Would like to see reduced limitations on records. They are charging for each attribute, like, records, workflows, templates etc.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM

HubSpot free version have lot of limitations.

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Inexpensive, easy to use and multiple integrations.
Eduardo

CRM that delivers a lot for a fair price

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

Briefly my total experience was great. In 3 months I tested at least CRM's for my company, which is small and Bigin was the most assertive of all. It helped me a lot the days I used it, and I intend to continue using it.

Pros

What I liked the most were the automations. They critically optimize my time and help me control my funnels of different prospecting strands.

Cons

I think the only two issues I miss the most are more integrations to the CRM and the slightly more laborious way of exporting lists to the system. Nothing too complicated either, but it makes a slight difference.

RD Station

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Ease in general terms, automations and familiarity from having used it a lot.
Madhan
  • Industry: Chemicals

Low Cost CRM

Reviewed on 21/02/2022

low-cost CRM with required options

low-cost CRM with required options

Pros

I like the interface and very simple not too many options to distract the user very good tool for small business owners to increase productivity

Cons

hyperlink for the phone number is missing, call task remainder for the company is missing some time we have a company details without contact person

Allan

Best CRM Option for micro or Small Business

Reviewed on 30/01/2023

I have added a sales workflow that allows me to see where all of my prospects are, and I can schedule all my activities so I can keep my prospects moving through my funnel. Additionally, I have set up a dashboard with all the relevant data that I need to keep my business going.

Pros

The product is very easy to set up, you can have multiple configurable workflows, up to 10 new custom fields for each object, and an easy-to-configure dashboard.

Cons

My only observation is that this product is excellent for small businesses or individual projects. If you are looking to improve your CRM experience or add more value to your current strategy there are other CRMs that are more powerful

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

less configurable options, best product for a small business like mine,
David

Bigin CRM

Reviewed on 10/04/2023

Pros

The flow of the platform is smooth and intuitive, making it simple to navigate and manage my tasks efficiently. The customization options are also fantastic, allowing me to tailor the CRM to my specific business needs.

Cons

That I have to pay for every user, so it would be very good especially on early stage if you can at least start with two users. Talking as a small business

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Because it allows me to try before paying for the product
Arlène
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

If you "live" inside your sales pipeline, this CRM tool is for you

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

For the most part, I have had a good experience with Bigin

For the most part, I have had a good experience with Bigin

Pros

The first time I came across Bigin, I wondered why a company would have two CRM tools (Zoho also has Zoho CRM)... but then I understood: Bigin focuses on the pipeline aspect of a CRM.

The one thing that stroke me the most at first was the fact that Bigin was really a mobile-focused CRM. Pipelines, workflows (another name for automations in Bigin), and activity management are powerful, but I think that it is really in its mobile-first approach that Bigin shines.

Its Signals are the perfect way to make sure you never forget to do something, and if you are an Apple user, you can even write or use a pencil on your iPad. Something I really enjoy is the ability to create widget to add to my smartphone homepage. This is great because I can easily get an overview of different things – e.g. tasks I need to carry out, upcoming appointments for the week – without having to be in front of my computer or without having to log into the Bigin mobile app. A simple swipe from my phone's home screen and I can see all of that.

Cons

Depending on what you would like a CRM tool to do for you, you may find that Bigin is lacking some things... For me, the main con is the fact that the premium plan has a limit of 50,000 contacts/record (though it is true that you can add more by paying)

Christine

Bigin CRM Rocks!

Reviewed on 31/01/2024

Love it, my husband also uses this as the simpilicity is great and the options for doing everything is there. Great product for the tech guy and the not so tech guy.

Pros

We love the CRm for functionality and the fact that I can upload files to each contact and project within the CRM.

Cons

I haven't been able to figure out the tasks part but I am having a rep call me again to go through this, they are very good in the service end and helping you as the customer

Alexis

CRM always available with you

Reviewed on 09/07/2023

It's very important to have knowledge of what happens with the emails sent. It would be asking too much if we know where the customer clicks (lol).Easy to send individual or mass emails.We have a summary of what was done and compared with the previous month.

Pros

I love signals. Being aware of what is happening with my sent emails is very important to help me make decisions about the next steps to take.

Cons

I would like to have signals available in the mobile application. In my case, I use android and I don't have this feature available, I don't know if it's for iOS. How about an integration with LinkedIn?

sreenivas

Begin your Business with Bigin

Reviewed on 21/01/2023

Pros

Perfectly designed, and user friendly CRM

Cons

Email Marketing is a bit challening product

Zoho CRM and SugarCRM

Pricing
DeRoy

BEST Small Business CRM

Reviewed on 13/03/2022

Very easy to use on a daily basis. Love it.

Very easy to use on a daily basis. Love it.

Pros

The ease of use, scalability for a small business, as well as easy work flow.

Cons

I'm not expecting a lot of automation with the cost of this CRM. So no disappointments.

Freshsales and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM

The workflow and seamless design.

Nutshell and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Cost and same features for what I needed.
Terry
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Process and visibility

Reviewed on 10/03/2023

Adoption by the salesforce has been good at this point and has given me visibility of each step of the sales process.

Pros

Gave us an easy way to import or organize data from multiple spreadsheets. Gave me visibility of all sales activities in one place replacing calls and emails to the sales team.

Cons

At this point we are still learning about the features. So far Bigin meets our needs.

Zoho CRM, Airtable and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM

Either not enough functionality or way too much functionality for our company

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin fits our needs and budget
Inayathullah
Inayathullah

Easy to Use and Simple CRM for small businesses

Reviewed on 23/12/2022

Its a good and easy to use CRM especially for small businesses.

Its a good and easy to use CRM especially for small businesses.

Pros

Easy setup, customizable and integration features for capturing leads

Cons

Little time consuming as per the standard flows

Insightly