TrackVia

Build Apps Crazy Fast, Without Code.

4.0/5
4.1/5
4.3/5
4.7/5

32 Reviews for UK Users

Tom L.

Perfect if you want to build your own database system

Reviewed on 18/09/2018

The initial training support is among the best we've ever seen.

Pros

The fact that we can customize our database and create specific reports was a big selling feature of this product. The initial training helped us get started and we've been able to take it from there.

Cons

Using the system and customizing it can get very complicated. After the initial consultation, you are on your own so make sure you keep refreshing your skills on using the system.

Jason M.

Great App!

Reviewed on 09/06/2021

So far TrackVia has exceeded my expectations. The learning curve is low for users but starts getting very technical for admins once to get deeper into building apps.

Pros

I love the ability to change and customize tables. It allows me to pivot on the fly.

Cons

I really wish the mobile app was more customizable. I just don't really like the UI in the mobile app. Although it is very functional.

Zapier and Airtable

Reasons for Choosing TrackVia

Workmax was not flexible enough for our usage. The custom fields were not broad enough for our use case. The data exports did not always work the way we needed them to. User management was a nightmare. There was no functionality outside of Time and Reports for field users.

WorkMax TIME

Reasons for Switching to TrackVia

At the time, Airtable was more of a consumer product and did not have the mobile app functionality we were looking for.
Jacob H.

Revolutionary Technology for All Organizations

Reviewed on 25/04/2022

TrackVia has been great to use internally, and we've successfully implemented TrackVia for other companies as a Gold partner.

We use TrackVia to keep tabs on open projects and inventory, and even enable our customers to access a portal for better real-time communication. Our clients use TrackVia as a full-blown ERP system.

Pros

TrackVia is a gamechanger for businesses of all sizes in every industry. This unique platform enables citizen developers to centralize their data in the cloud, opening the doors to exciting new opportunities such as improved reporting, process automation, and 3rd-party integrations.

Cons

Smaller businesses and startups may be priced out.

Though, when implemented correctly, TrackVia can combine multiple pieces of existing business software together and save money.

Long Z.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Pretty good app but can be better.

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

Pros

It's easy to design and implement, it fit the criteria of "Low-code". Offer some userful tools (Dashboard, Workflow etc) to facilitate business processes.

Cons

*The layout of spaces in the forms/dashboard could utilized more features.
*Additional data validation control could serve the app better.
*User permissioning is very granular and a little difficult to managed.

Annabelle L.

Exactly what our organization needed for a dynamic work environment

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

Pros

I came into using TrackVia two years ago with little to no experience in building anything in a database. I can confidently say that I have already gained skills to create and customize as needed. I continue to sharpen my skills with their awesome webinars and knowledge base.

Cons

I hope to see more work in the look for the end user experience. With that said, there has been some improvement to the end user experience and it has been definitely for the better.

Salesforce Service Cloud

Reasons for Choosing TrackVia

We switched because we needed something less rigid that could keep up with the frequent changes in the ever evolving health care world. It works great because we have the power to make these changes ourselves with support from TrackVia for the more complex workflows and reporting needs.

Reasons for Switching to TrackVia

The simple ability to be able to make our own changes to the database was the biggest seller. That and the wonderful customer service that TrackVia delivers.
Eric C.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great low code product for collecting info and managing workflows.

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

This is just what we needed to eliminate a bunch of manual data processes.

Pros

We were able to get the product up and running in a matter of days. Ease of use in setting up new processes.

Cons

User admin systems are lacking in functionality. Managing users and their access can be cumbersome.

Amy S.

Track Via - User Friendly, When it Works

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

Pros

I use track via every day in my position, and it can really streamline my daily workflow.

Cons

We have a lot of stability issues after major updates, sometimes these issues can take weeks to solve.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to TrackVia

Because of the live synchronous editing capabilities.
Jonathan W.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Solid platform but requires some degree of programming understanding

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

Amazing and easy to work with as a Super admin with help of great support team.

Pros

The Technical Support from implementation team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been absolutely crucial to our operation whether to keep up with our day to day operation uptime, down to very niche particular scripting and coding to get this product functioning as intended.

Cons

Limitations from Graphs and Pivots. I do expect this program to be adapting to some of the external programs that manages data and be highly presentable format.

Mcdouglas P.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

TrackVia Accounting Review

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

Pros

Most impactful is sharing of information through out our departments. Integration between our Quickbooks online platform and recurring invoices.

Cons

The GUI has been improved. However, I do believe additional improvement can be made. Also the ability to add more if then this that options through different forms.

Jessica L.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

TrackVia is a great tool and I would highly recommend it for any business.

Pros

I love all of the data it can hold and different reports we can pull.

Cons

Modifying my dashboard... The different view modes when on a profile is kind of weird

Chris N.

Information about TV

Reviewed on 09/06/2021

My experience is fair, I am not sure I would recommend the use of this system.

Pros

There are features that have been taken away with new improvements to the system such as being able to pick a page to go to instead of taking the time to click on each page. I have lists with 100's of pages and that is a difficult and time consuming task to try to get to page 90. Also the ability to have more on a page. Would like to see them come back.

Cons

System is someone cumbersome to use. It's not easy to get from one place to another without several clicks.

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Trackvia for freight management

Reviewed on 06/08/2018

We are using the trackvia system to track projects, purchase orders, progress, shipments, warehousing, installation and billing.

Pros

I like the ability to make tables with relationships the can be compiled into separate views easily. The “low code” platform really helps small business.

Cons

I don’t like how the fields are so constricted. It almost makes it feel bulky and not user friendly. You get 4 spaces per page length to input data. So a three character field will take a minimum of a quarter the length.

Jason R.

Great Tech. You should also contact Chris Kennedy 801-455-4755 to go over options

Reviewed on 27/07/2017

Pros

I love how vast the universe is within this system. We were able to build a very specialized, unique work flow that aligned exactly with our company goals. Everyone was able to engage in the development and make it our own. The company is extremely responsive to our calls and fixes. Reliable and no down time.

Cons

Some of the reporting is limited and I know they are working on it. The app is something that they and we are working on. Some small glitches that they are working on, but have limited effect on our day to day.

Bob B.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great workflow routing tool

Reviewed on 11/03/2018

Pros

The highly customizable solution is easy to use and works well for our Business Analyst. The ease of use allows them to not only document the business processes but build solutions to support it.

Cons

The complexity creates a bit of a learning curve. The e-forms could be more point and click configurable.

Michael R.

The vision and direction of Trackvia is only going up

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

Mostly Love, but when left to own devices, you can create a mess. Those reading this may know "Eleven Talents" and laugh.

Pros

Customization, and ease of use of creating and updating workflows and UI.

Cons

Security Model, we would prefer to go back to the Trackvia 1.0 secturity model

Stephanie A.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great Software

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

Pros

TrackVia is very user friendly. Our IT team and I were able to customize for our needs in record time.

Cons

Importing from our previous database was tedious.

Michael R.

Track via is a sweet program for both desktop and mobile use for project management, allowing...

Reviewed on 04/05/2018

Pros

I like the fact that it is simoltaneuous to switch back and forth between app and desktop to add items from multiple parties; it is also great to be able to design your own features with sufficient and great help from the TV team. It's also cheap.

Cons

There are some times when the save/progress through hmthe system can be a bit tricky but that is a lot easier from an admin user profile.

Elizabeth C.

This is an awesome, simple to use tool.

Reviewed on 25/11/2015

Pros

TrackVia support is unsurpassed. I love that you can import from and export to Excel; that setting up a table is incredibly easy. It is a very intuitive and user-friendly program that has proved immensely useful in researching contracts, etc. The document merge is a dream.

Cons

If I could point to anything, it's the inability to shift records between similar tables rather than having to export and then import, losing any docs that were uploaded.

Jerry K.
  • Industry: Banking

TrackVia

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

Overall, great product to use.

Pros

Ease of use is the biggest asset of this software.

Cons

Would be helpful when entering gross profit that there isn't a running total being shown.

Flexible platform and very ease to use

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Pros

The software is highly customizable and user friendly. It is much easier for our team to manage rather than having multiple shared sheets and files.

Cons

TrackVia is a bit complex to use which is great but it can be challenging for new users to get the hang of.

John kenneth M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

This is super great application

Reviewed on 09/10/2017

This is a worth to spend for. I am very satisfied with this software that we really have a real-time data.

Pros

This software is a big help for every work industry. I am so glad that this software will literally remove the usage of paper.

Kyle G.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

24 June

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Pros

TrackVia is easy to use and build. The low code platform makes it easy to learn.

Cons

There are some limitations with it being a low code platform which sometimes make it difficult to create that "customized" product you can get using platforms that rely on professional developers. It is a necessary tradeoff though.

• Industry: Music
  • Used for 6-12 months

Lite User

Reviewed on 19/02/2020

Pros

At the time, it was easy to set up and go for someone with little to no coding experience. I needed a product to help me track music lessons, clients, students, expenses, mileage, etc. Excel spreadsheets were not cutting it. Help me generate numbers I needed for my clients but also for end of year taxes, etc.

Cons

I was looking for something lite. I wasn't ready to purchase or need to purchase a plan. However, I was at the tail end of their offered free version. It seemed they were starting to market bigger users but I did end of taking it elsewhere and (ironically buy a plan there).

Emad S.
  • Industry: Textiles

Modular platform

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

Pros

Fast!
Friendly user interface
charts and graphs are generated seamlessly

Cons

after exporting data to spreadsheet, data needs to be organized as titles and text get in the way of columns.
Little customizability of the formatting of charts and graphs (Font size, size, color, etc..)

John M.

Up And Running In Few Minutes

Reviewed on 08/04/2015

I have been using TrackVia for about 3 1/2 years. I was looking for a cloud-based database to better manage my Dept function from the application we were using at the time. Not being extremely gifted with the technical talents needed to develop my own system, nor wanting to wait for my Company's internal support groups to approve the purchase/development/install/support of a new app, I needed something I could manage myself. TrackVia has features I need to build the custom app to match exactly what I need without paying for a bloated pre-packaged application with features we may never use. TrackVia has enabled my team to expand our support processes to areas we didn't think possible before. The ease of use, speed, and flexibility allowed us to build just the application we need, and not have to change our internal business processes for an off-the-shelf application built to someone else's specs.