EventTitans

4.3/5
4.4/5
4.6/5

• Used for 1+ year

Quick start for online events

Reviewed on 25/03/2021

Pros

The overall experience is very positive, I like how easy and fast it's possible to organize any virtual event with this software. The support team is also amazing!

Cons

For some advanced functionality onboarding is required.

Heather W.
  • Industry: Veterinary
  • Used for 1-5 months

EventTitans - Up and coming, lots of potential, great value!

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

Great group of people to work. Extremely tentative and professional. Questions/issues were answered in a timely fashion. Great price for the platform compared to others out there. Would definitely recommend ET.

Pros

When I was looking for a platform to host our virtual conferences it was really important for the platform to feel like you were at an in-person event. ET did that for us. What I liked most about the ET platform is the look of the virtual lobby and most especially the look and functionality of the virtual exhibit vendor booths. I also was looking for a platform that could support gamification and EventTitans did just that. We were able to have our attendees engage with the platform and connect with our vendor sponsors by offering up "tickets" for completing certain tasks within the event.

Cons

There were some minor hiccups along the way with the uploading of some documents in the vendor booth and attendees not receiving their invites to access the venue but all of these minor issues were handled pretty immediately. I didn't expect there not to be some hiccups.

Response from EventTitans

Thanks much for your feedback Heather. Appreciate it.

Hal B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

RMR on Event Titans

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

They have bent over backwards to adapt to what w do and have it perform for us.

Pros

I like it's versatility to adapt to our needs for our fundraising company and the platform that opens up
further options for our customers.

Cons

We use Safari for our operating system, and the website prefers me to use Chrome. Small problem.

Melissa F.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Used for 1-5 months

Great customer service and value

Reviewed on 28/04/2021

We usually have our conference in person but due to Covid we had to go virtual and EventTitans was a great platform to create an experience as close to our in person event as we could. Overall it was a great value for the level of customization and features they offer and the customer service and responsiveness was fantastic.

Pros

The price point for this product was fantastic compared to similar platforms and also included the ability to customize it to our needs way beyond just changing colors and logos. They incorporated items that involved their development team to build custom for us. The EventTitans teams was always available for any issue or requests we had. We had many comments from our conference attendees on how it felt like a real conference with the virtual lobby, exhibit hall and sessions. Since it integrated with Zoom, which is a platform we use daily, it made the live sessions pretty easy for us to maneuver. This also helped us with some trouble shooting during the conference as some corporate computers were blocking the site from showing the session so we were able to give them a direct link to the Zoom session instead. We were also impressed with the detailed reporting post conference.

Cons

Some of the behind the scenes administrative/build functions were not as intuitive as I had hoped but I was able to become fairly proficient with it with the help of the EventTitans team. They were always willing to walk me though anything I was unable to figure out. I think some documentation and guides would be very helpful.

Linda B.
  • Industry: Music

Excellent choice for non-profit fundraisers

Reviewed on 18/05/2020

This site is very easy to use. I say that as a customer and administrator. When I had a problem they were there for me almost immediately--and I didn't have to jump through gatekeeper hoops to get them to help. All I did was shoot them an email and the problem was solved within a couple hours. On a weekend!

I also ordered product to test it out and it was surprised by how easy it was to shop and order. Simple and easy. Thank you, EventTitans!

Pros

Easy to set up and use. EventTitans contacted Stripe for me and got it connected. They got my fundraiser event organized and the page designed, and made a dashboard that I could understand and quickly. They get it--we don't have time to learn a lot of fancy stuff because we're busy running our non-profits.

Cons

I didn't quite get that I could shop for all coffee choices off the one SHOP button, but that one was on me. I wish I could change our photos as we get new ones, or maybe add some quotes about the organization.

Response from EventTitans

Thanks a bunch Linda for your kind review. Appreciate it.

Nashlee Y.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

ATP

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

Pros

Very flexible, multiple features and cost is very reasonable

Cons

At the time we used the software the mobile app wasn't available yet.

Simone W.
  • Industry: Events Services

Great product & Team

Reviewed on 01/02/2021

The team was exceptional. They were very helpful with setting up the site and was very helpful to attendees.

Pros

The custom look of the event page and workshop spaces.

Cons

Some of the functionality on the back end wasn’t easy for my team to learn and implement.

Response from EventTitans

Thanks Simone for your feedback. We are always working on improving the UX. But definetly with 18 solutions in 1 it does require someone to implement more than one event to get more familiar. Your suggestions are always welcome.

Ryan T.
  • Industry: Veterinary
  • Used for 1-5 months

Not focused on the Exhibitor at all...

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

Overall, I think your online virtual conferences are "middle of the road". I have participated in events on other platforms that offered less ability to prepare the booth with materials but were better at connecting you with attendees through a virtual calendar where they could request a video call at a later time in the day. I have also been on platforms that offered more interactivity, even allowing you show yourself on webcam when attendees first entered the booth so they knew you were present and ready to answer questions. Overall, the platform was stable but didn't seem very well thought out for the exhibitors/sponsors. I understand that your main focus is the attendee and their lecture viewing experience, but considering we as sponsors pay the bills it is rather disappointing how little you worked on features to provide benefits to us.

Pros

The chat features were useful to interact with people who came by the booth. However, you have to reload the page every minute or so to see who has visited, it did not update on its own very quickly. Perhaps once every 5-7 minutes, which is enough time for the visitor to leave before you can engage them. I liked that you can upload "handouts" and videos alike, that definitely helped the booth feel more robust.

Cons

The rating system doesn't require a visitor to interact with the materials or the exhibitor at all before leaving a review. In fact, we had someone stop by the night before the event took place and leave a 3-star review without having watched any videos, downloaded any handouts, or trying to chat with the rep who was manning the booth during the set the exhibit hall hours. It gave us a negative review before the event even began. We also noticed in our second event we couldn't actively reach out to visitors via chat. They had to open the chat from their end. When I viewed our booth activity and clicked on the attendee name nothing happened which I found odd because in the first event and last event we participated in we could click their name and proactively start a chat with them.

Julie P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Good overall Experiene

Reviewed on 28/10/2019

The software enabled us to organize and execute our first major event at our facility.

Pros

The features included for the price far outweighed competitors.

Cons

Had some functionality challenges due to beta testing. The customer support was excellent and any issues had were resolved quickly.

Katherine D.

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Excellent experience.

Pros

This software is very customizable. The customer support it great too.

Cons

Interface is simple but could be further simplified.

Response from EventTitans

Thanks Katherine for the review. We enjoy working with you and your team.