GoodAccess

Write a Review!
Cloud VPN with identity-based access control in 10 minutes.

4.7/5

Good and simple

Reviewed on 22/04/2023

GoodAccess ensures that remote employees can securely access company resources

GoodAccess ensures that remote employees can securely access company resources

Pros

Dedicated business VPN with 35+ gateway locations.Simplified remote access to business resources.Good security measures, such as identity-based access control, traffic encryption, and MFA.Easy deployment, both on mobile and computersCost reduction in network security management.

Cons

Nothing relevant, it just works as expected

Response from Samohyb

Dear Sergi,

we appreciate that you took the time to write us a review, thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy that you're happy!

Bruce
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Easy to use, Easy to Admin VPN for your Users

Reviewed on 25/08/2023

Helpful and responsive when we've had to contact sales and support. Admin console is responsive and email server tied to automated messages for user admin and registration are quick (not delayed) making for easy end user support internally.

Pros

Simple GUI for both Mac and PC clients for end users, simple and responsive admin console, stable and secure endpoint tunneling for remote access control purposes. Worked so well we've actually added additional licenses to simplify things while expanding internally.

Cons

None to be honest. The price point is well fit for our non-profit budget, and this product has worked perfectly for our business needed.

NordVPN

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

Cost
Asim
  • Industry: Human Resources

EASY AND EFFECTIVE

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

Pros

It is easy to set up and gain access to the Internet

Cons

The connection can sometimes be temperamental

Response from Samohyb

Hi Asim,
thank you very much for your review. If you would have any problems with connections in future please don't hesitate to contact our Customer support.

Philip

Review for GoodAccess Team VPN

Reviewed on 23/08/2023

Overall, a dependable choice for teams looking for a robust VPN solution.

Overall, a dependable choice for teams looking for a robust VPN solution.

Pros

We've been using GoodAccess Team VPN for several years and remain satisfied with their service. Our journey with them began during the UK's Covid lockdown, assisting our team to work remotely. We've since transitioned to a hybrid working model and GoodAccess has adapted seamlessly with us.Their VPN offers diverse connection options, catering to Mac, Windows, and Linux users, and additionally supporting OpenVPN. While we've set up our own VPN server on Amazon AWS as a precaution, we've never had to use it thanks to GoodAccess's reliability.

Cons

What's commendable is their continuous development; introducing new features assures us of their commitment to growth and improvement. Though a recent pricing review led to an increase, their customer support was receptive to feedback and showed flexibility.

Jacob

GoodAccess is the best on the market!

Reviewed on 10/08/2023

The customer support is amazing and any problem is resolved within minutes. They have really thought out this product and I hope to remain a customer for years to come.

Pros

We like that it is easy to use and has a very intuitive interface. We previously used OpenVPN with our own server, but it was getting frustrating to maintain and it was easier to go with a turnkey solution.

Cons

We would like the option to have multiple locations that we could access on our account. We would like the ability to change up locations if need be.

Nick
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Very good VPN for remote teams and controlled access

Reviewed on 28/08/2023

We have been very happy with the reliability of the service, we added an extra team to this service once we evaluated the product using our first team. We find the connectivity and stability of connections stable, we have users across multiple countries and experience has been very good.

Pros

Teams can share the same public IP address, team administration is very straight forward using the portal with very good security controls that can be used. Teams can have multiple gateways which adds good redundancy.

Cons

Adding users to teams needs to be done in chunks, for smaller teams this makes it difficult as we end up with unused licences. It would be really good to add or remove 1 user at a time as our team sizes grow slowly.

Marcelo

Game-Changer

Reviewed on 31/07/2023

It had a very user-friendly interface and was very easy to use.

It had a very user-friendly interface and was very easy to use.

Pros

As far as functionality is concerned, it exceeds my expectations. Everything I need is here, from dedicated IP/server to security. My expectations were truly raised by Good Access.

Cons

It would be nice to have 24 hour chat support. It would be great if you could integrate that.

Response from Samohyb

Dear Marcelo,

thank you very much for your kind words and your valuable feedback, we appreciate it very much!

We're working on getting to 24-hour chat support and hopefully, we'll have that soon!

Brandi

GoodAccess Keeps our Company Connected

Reviewed on 08/08/2023

Pros

Along with a VPN we require a static IP to access our servers which host our applications. Security is obviously of utmost importance as is reliability and we get that with GoodAccess.

Cons

Nothing major whatsover. The few times I have needed support it has been provided extremely fast.

liron

Good Experience with Good Access

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

Our need:1. Static Ip2. In a country which is not a main site (Main competitors are not offering IPs from this Country).3. Multiple users connected simultaneously from Desktop and Mobile device.4. High availability, High speed.

Pros

We needed a solution which will give us a single IP Address in our country, which will enable us to whitelist one IP for our employees,I was amazed to find out that the biggest player in this field have limited amount of available dedicated servers and in limited amount regions.Support is near immediate.With good access I got exactly what I needed in this region, good quality, high speed, secure and available

Cons

Our usage of Good access is limited to very few features and we didn't find any Cons worth mentioning yet.

Sandro

A good VPN service

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

We started working from home during the COVID period and with GoodAccess VPN we were able to work as if we were in the office.The main feature is that all users connected from different locations can have the same IP address and this facilitates the configuration of Firewalls for the different services we access.

Pros

The service is simple to use and configure.It's high-performance and I don't remember the system going down during the entire time of use

Cons

There are no features missing regarding VPN service

Leonel
  • Industry: Government Administration

Effective solution with affordable price

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

GoodAccess costumer, tech and sales support is fantastic. They are very quick to reply and have made an extra effort to meet our demands.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It allowed us to access remotely our systems which require fixed IP. It is cost effective and fit very well to the size of our team.

Cons

We had some difficulty installing the software on older Windows 7 systems.

NordVPN

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

Goodaccess had the best price over its competitors.

Response from Samohyb

Hello Leonel,
thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback and I promise that we address the Win7 issue.

James
  • Industry: Information Services

So far I am very pleaseed with the service

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

I found the customer service excellent and they reply quickly. The product is exactly what I need and has not dropped off once (unlike the main other 3 I have tried).

Pros

It is simple to use with lots of features (also, in my experience the only reliable VPN I have found so far)

Cons

I did feeel the minimum amount of users was a little steep at 10, but that is a minor gripe.

Todor
  • Industry: Entertainment

GoodAccess is a good VPN solution for a home user, as well as a corporate one.

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

We started using GoodAccess in our company after the migration from the "VPN Office" product by VPNStaticIP. Since most of our software development team works remotely (and/or from home), this service is exactly what we need to be able to monitor and secure the access to our internal company resources.

Pros

What we like the most is the ability to use OpenVPN technology and be able to configure the connection parameters ourselves. For a home user this is not of a significant importance, but for a corporate customer this is crucial. Also the support staff were always helpful in the few occasions that we needed them.

Cons

To be honest, there is not much not to be liked. Initially the back-end was lean on features (like port-forwarding for example). but as time passes more and more of these get added to the overall package. And even some original ideas that we didn't expect or require but might use in the future.

Response from Samohyb

Hello Todor.
I thank you on behalf of GoodAccess team for your great review!

Alyssa

Reliable VPN Tool

Reviewed on 14/06/2023

Pros

GoodAccess has been my team's cloud VPN tool for the last two years, and we have been happy with the features. I am the tool admin, and it has been easy to navigate and I have had no issues adding or removing users and updating the settings. [sensitive content hidden]
, our rep, is also quick to respond and helpful whenever we reach out.

Cons

Sometimes my team has issues loading and connecting to the tool, but we have overcome this by rebooting the app or re-downloading.

Response from Samohyb

Dear Alyssa,

thank you for taking the time to write us a review, it means a lot to us!

I hope you will stick with us for a couple more years and that you will remain as happy as you are right now!

Daniel Andres

Great for resource management in remote workgroups

Reviewed on 23/06/2023

It is one of the few options that there are to have one or more exclusive fixed IP for the company. With GoodAccess we resolved secure access to our environments for all remote developers and freelancers, it has a wide facility and options to grant access to different members. We use GoodAccess all the time since we all work remotely.

Pros

Static IP for whitelisting, Stability, Client lightweight, manageability from the portal, relevant statistics in dashboard and notifications.

Cons

Would be great to be able to add specific access rules for different users or groups using the same IP.Sometimes the updates are very frequent.

Response from Samohyb

Dear Daniel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We greatly appreciate your kind words and feedback.

stephen
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Very good to use and stable vpn

Reviewed on 15/12/2023

Overall my experience ahs been good and we even renewed our subcription fo rhte second year 4 months ago. this vopn is helping us improve our security and also improves our conenction

Pros

Easy to configure.
Agent is stable(connects when you want it to) and beautiful
MS SSO intergration
Access control
MFA on login
Internet connection is good when connected to the vpn

Cons

Support chat is only available week days 8 to 5 cet

Petr

GoodAccess was the simple and efective solution when pandemic hits

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

We solved the possibility to let our employees work from home and being connected to our office, its something we were looking for because of corona and in the end helps us to grow better.

Pros

The software was just too simple to set and work properly, we were looking for fast, secure and quality audio transmition and we are so happy that GoodAccess was recomended to us so our agents can reach phone calls with the clients via voip provider using the office ip from their home and that was what we need during pandemic. What I have to mention is the service which is always helpfull and never blame us as we were experinced with a lot of other companies.

Cons

We didnt realize yet, there could be something missing. At least for our use

Response from Samohyb

Hello Petr,

thank you very much for your kind feedback. Your review made our GoodAccess team very happy!

Vikrant

About GoodAccess

Reviewed on 15/06/2023

I have been using GoodAccess for the last one and half years. It's very easy. Everybody can access and use it in a very easy way. Previously I used NordLayer. But as per my opinion, I always go with GoodAccess.

Pros

Its very easy to use and user friendly.

Cons

I didn't find anything that I didn't like.

Response from Samohyb

Dear Vikrant,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we're happy that you are happy!

Steven

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 03/08/2023

Pros

I'm very happy with GoodAccess, it has proved to be a very reliable and stable VPN solution for our team. I particularly like the easy set up (for both users and administrators), the well designed intuitive team dashboard and client app, and excellent customer service and support.

Cons

I can't think of anything. We did have an edge case user access bug that was resolved quickly and is resolved long term with the addition of SCIM which they have recently added.

Mohammed
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Static IP

Reviewed on 14/04/2023

Better Static ip provider - fast network

Better Static ip provider - fast network

Pros

Iam using GoodAccess As static ip with my smtp servers in my company they helped me and they have clean ip in white list

Cons

maybe price for additional fuetures and multi users

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Great VPN with Surprisingly Good Features

Reviewed on 16/08/2022

Pros

User Interface is very intuitive and easy to understand. The ability to control access to different websites and applications using access cards is a huge plus. I also love that the VPN desktop client doubles as an app launcher if you choose to list apps on it. I cannot see us moving away from Good Access.

Cons

I wish there was more guidance on how to format connection strings and other information when adding websites/applications to your company profile.

🔥 Michael
🔥 Michael
  • Industry: Accounting

Easy to use VPN for small business and remote workers

Reviewed on 04/08/2023

Pros

I really like how easy it is to implement GoodAccess and invited employees to the platform.

Cons

I think more education about VPNs for the non-IT educated business owner and why this is great option for remote workers.

Liam
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Fixed IP with no fuss

Reviewed on 15/03/2022

Very good, friendly support with staff with excellent English.

Very good, friendly support with staff with excellent English.

Pros

I just need a fixed UK IP address so I can connect to my servers remotely with a 4G connection. It all works very easily in the background.

Cons

No issues at all. It works when you turn the computer on.

Adrian
Adrian

Perfect as static gateway for globally distributed team

Reviewed on 13/05/2023

Consistently excellent.

Consistently excellent.

Pros

Price, ease of use, ease of setup, compatible with all operating systems.

Cons

Weird random avatar assignment when new users are activated.

Response from Samohyb

Dear Adrian,

thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, it means a lot!

We appreciate your kind words and we're very happy that you are happy with our solution!

• Industry: Biotechnology
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Fantiastic product, fantastic support!

Reviewed on 14/04/2021

Determining whether the software was appropriate for my needs was a breeze with very knowledgeable and speedy web chat. This software allowed me to overcome issues with trying to whitelist a dynamic IP by assigning a static IP for me and my team. Once a decision had been made it took seconds to set up and support was on hand the whole time. I could then invite and manage all of my users & admins with the click of a couple of buttons. I will definitely be be staying with GoodAccess past my trial period! Awesome!

Pros

I love that its so easy to set up and then manage a team of users with a dedicated IP.

Cons

I haven't encountered any cons yet - but if I do I have confidence that the GoodAccess team will be able to help me out!

Response from Samohyb

Thank you very much for your positive review.