Hypefury

Content posting and scheduling for Twitter

4.4/5
4.7/5
4.9/5
4.8/5

13 Reviews for UK Users

Mike S.
  • Industry: Online Media

Perfect way for me to keep on track with my Twitter activities

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

Perfect if you’re running a personal or business twitter and you want an efficient way of producing high quality content

Pros

It makes it super easy to schedule and automate high quality content for my twitter. It allows me to grow organically and with the help of the stats, I know exactly what to work on

Cons

No bad things to be honest. Would love to have an iOs app one day though.

Nikhil W.

Hypefury Review: Is it worth the hype?

Reviewed on 09/01/2022

Hypefury is the perfect tool for managing your tweets, especially when it comes to scheduling and upscaling your engagement on Twitter. It’s reliable and simple. The magic feature of Hypefury is that you can mark your tweets as “Evergreen” and those tweets automatically gets retweeted as per the schedule you set. To add more, if you would like to recycle your blog posts or any promotions, you can set them as “Recurrent posts” as per the category and it gets the job done by tweeting out those posts as per the schedule on recurring mode.

Pros

Hypefury is a focused tool for scheduling tweets on Twitter. It does one thing, but it does it really well! Hypefury does a great job at providing thoughtful tweet threads, increasing engagement and recycling evergreen tweets which they are known for and also gaining new followers on Twitter. It has a simple interface and it's not easy to become distracted, so it gets the job done of helping you write rather than distracting you with features. One of the key features that I love of this app is the option to switch from a dark to a light interface. The thing I also like most about Hypefury is that the insights are actionable. The app includes a lot of aspects that are designed to make you more active on Twitter with minimal effort.

Cons

It would be great if it also could suggest the best hashtags for Instagram posting. And the preset template premium ones come under a higher paid plan.

Vignesh C.

Useful but expensive software

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

I could schedule tweets and avoid spending time cross-posting on different platforms. Used it till they raised their prices.

Pros

Scheduling tweets, automated cross-platform posting and good UI.

Cons

Pricing and Support. It was too expensive.

Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Hypefury

HypeFury allowed thread scheduling.

TweetDeck

Reasons for Switching to Hypefury

Because hypefury was more suitable for my business.
Max B.

Does everything it promises!

Reviewed on 05/02/2022

Over it’s been a great experience. The product does what it says it’s going to do and looks like they are continuing to invest in it.

Pros

I really liked the idea generation tool where it pulls in popular tweets and lets me edit and send my own version

Cons

I would like to be able to post on LikkedIn without having to pay more.

Kevon C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

A Twitter tool that understands what is best for creators

Reviewed on 07/09/2021

Very positive. Things work as expected and there are not a lot of bugs. The team reacts well to feedback.

Pros

I've tried multiple Twitter tools. What got me to stick to Hypefury is that it is easy to use and the feature they develop is a great fit to my creator nature - I want to spend less time on Twitter but still be able to capitalize on the audience-building aspects. The features are smart and helpful. The other thing I like is the responsiveness of their teams. I've been giving feedback to them and they react positively.

Cons

I do think overall the pricing is on the premium side. This means they only target serious users. I'm fine with that but I can see that it turns away many people.

Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Hypefury

The features. They're designed for creators like me vs Buffer and Hootsuite feels more for companies level of content marketers.
Aris P.

Best tool for Twitter Scheduling

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Pros

Hypefury is extremely easy to use. It helps me focus on creating content, and makes sure my content is scheduled at the right times to maximize engagement.
Evergreen tweeting automatically retweets my old and successful tweets to make sure my profile is always active and getting engagement.
I also really like auto-plugs, where I can conditionally promote products or articles if any of my tweets start getting a lot of reach.

Cons

I sometimes experienced issues with lag but these problems have since been solved.

Buffer and SocialBee

Buffer

Response from Hypefury

Thanks for your review Aris!

Martine E.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Great Tool for Scheduling Your Social Media

Reviewed on 09/01/2022

Hypefury saves me time - that's what I wanted. I draft all of my tweets on a Sunday and then just dip in and out in the week to interact. It's a productivity lifesaver!

Pros

I particularly like how easy it is to draft tweet threads in Hypefury. Also, the content suggestions are really handy. The interface is easy to use and the onboarding was helpful.

Cons

I am very happy with Hypefury. I found it a little difficult to understand the difference between evergreen posts and recurrent posts when I started. Also, it would be handy to be able to edit recurrent tweet threads (but you cannot edit in Twitter so that really is fair enough!)

Miguel M.

Fast and furious

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

Absolute AMAZING.

Pros

The ease of use, the suggestion engine, the automatic publishing and the intelligence behind it.
Besides that this is a company where Users are persons not numbers and they really care about us.

Cons

The analytics are the only thing to improve dramatically.
The rest are minor details that they keep improving (e.g. the way twitter are displayed in the engagement builder are not very clear... no images nor retweets)

Samantha D.
  • Industry: Online Media

Hypefury helped me go from 3k followers to 6K followers in 3 months

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

Hypefury makes it easy to stay on top of posting content. I've just started repurposing my Twitter content on Instagram, thanks to the handy IG scheduling that is built in. If you're looking for a product to help you grow your following and keep you publishing content, Hypefury is the way to go.

Pros

What I love most about Hyefury is how easy it is to use. The layout is clean, the prompts inspire great writing and the scheduling feature helps me keep up content, even in my sleep.

Cons

With paying for a Standard Plan, I wish there were analytics available - but if or when I need them, I know I can get it with a Premium Plan.

Niharikaa kaur S.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Its really helped me

Reviewed on 26/01/2022

I'm really happy honestly. I didn't know the potential of Twitter until I started being active thanks to Hypefury.

Pros

- Helps me save A LOT of time
- Helps me grow on Twitter
- Distraction-free replies
- Great UI

Cons

- Every time I take long to create a thread (25m+), it starts hanging :(
- At mentions, I wish I didn't have to scroll up each time to look at the shortcuts

Emmy S.

How I use Hypfury

Reviewed on 23/01/2022

Pros

Hypefury makes it easy to decide on my posting strategy and then execute it. I can decide once the times I want to post at, and always have those available. Tech support and devs are very responsive.

Cons

It's a newer product so sometimes it is slow.

Lee B.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

HypeFury is a Game-Changer.

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

Pros

I love the ease of batch posting — scheduling tweets for days ahead.

Cons

Haven’t found anything that I truly like least about HF as of yet.

Sherry P.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great Tool for Automation

Reviewed on 17/01/2022

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and the phone app provides options to schedule on the fly.

Cons

It cannot post to Linkedin Company Pages