Sked Social

4.5/5
4.6/5

70 Reviews for UK Users

Kynslee S.

Without Sked... I couldn't do my jobs!

Reviewed on 11/02/2022

I literally could not do my jobs without Sked. I run multiple nonprofit social media accounts and the ability to have them all under one roof is a game changer. I love the link in bio feature, as well. It helps me ensure I never forget to add a link while posting. Thank you for creating an easy to use interface! I demoed many other softwares similar to Sked before pulling the trigger. Sked is by far the superior software for scheduling.

Pros

I absolutely LOVE Sked. I was say my two favorite features of the software would be the ability to create and schedule content/post for multiple accounts on various platforms and the customer service. You won't find another company that is as helpful and communicative as Sked.

Cons

I do wish there was the ability to edit specifically to each social platform while creating a post for multiple sites. For example, when creating verbiage for IG, you would use "click the link in our bio" vs. FB which might read "click the link below". It was be nice to be able to create the post for both with the option to isolate each platform to input different needs. But by no means is this a deal breaker!

Sprout

Reasons for Switching to Sked Social

I will say the cost of Sked (for my needs) was more than the other brands I was shopping at the time but has quickly become absolutely worth it. I love Sked's ability to add multiple social accounts and manage them all from one control center. The link in bio and first comment features are extremely helpful, as well!
Mario R.
  • Industry: Photography

An incredibly expensive tool for solopreneurs

Reviewed on 21/02/2022

I think sked could be so much more popular if it would be more affordable and made easier to use. I like the ability to schedule posts and the analytics are useful.
The thing about sked is that it can do a lot and do it well but on the other side feels a whole lot all over the place with all the capabilities. Also, I think you should price it according to the follower base or engagement. I have 1050 followers at the time and it is really really painful to have to pay so much to get functionality that should be part of the app. I would like to pay a bit more when I have reached 5k followers and a bit more when I have 10k, 50k and 100k. But now it is feels very very unfair.

Pros

I love the calendar, I love that I can make all sort of posts for instagram like stories and reels and then place automate the posts.
I also like that you can crop photos from within the post and that you get your hashtags with a click.

Cons

First of all, sorry for this chaotic post, I write this really from my heart so I will just pour it all over here because I want to share my frustrations

The software is still messy and and it has many things that could be more simple, like the queue is still a mystery for me.

I still don't get how to set it up and because you have sections that are only open when you upgrade your plan makes it even more confusing.

I hate when you have a section between the things I used that is blocked to show off all the things I CAN'T DO when I can't afford it. The real problem is that I might afford it but it'd be better if I could use it for free when I'm a small company and pay more when I scale.

The pricing on the upgrades are ridiculous for a small business like me.

There are things that you guys are selling that would make the user quality of life better but they have a big price tag. I'm talking about the use of the media that you could upload for example. Maybe it is possible now but you guys change so many things so fast that I constantly stop using the software because I don't understand it.

Why do you let users add more than 3 accounts to then put it the extra gmb account behind a paywall?
I understand that you have to promote the services but I feel a bit abused as a user when I'm able to use something and then it gets blocked and I have to pay for it.

I mostly work in the dutch language and it would be really nice if the hashtag suggestions would be in dutch

Iconosquare

Reasons for Switching to Sked Social

I saw it in a video on youtube and at the time they werent any other apps that could do what this does. But I will check again soon
Gil L.

I Really Wished It Had Worked

Reviewed on 09/05/2022

Those times it worked, SKED was wonderful, but the serious problems found with this app completely erase any merit. Besides, no one should ever do business with a company unethical enough to cancel a customer's account simply for complaining about the product.

Pros

The overall functions provide great flexibility other programs don't for the value. At the beginning, when one is trying to decide about SKED, the help from the staff was wonderful.

Cons

One cannot trust Sked at all to schedule your Instagram posts at the time assigned. Too many of my posts got posted 30-35 minutes late. As if this wasn't bad enough, the staff is extremely sensitive to customer complaints. They came up with all types of outrageous and implausible excuses blaming me for those delays. They would never accept responsibility for being late with the posts. The last time I complained, they asserted my image contained too much metadata. When I replied by stating that whomever came up with that analysis was simply lying because my image was scanned and contained zero metadata, they didn't hesitate to cancel my account immediately. They did not even give me enough time to copy my favorite hashtags. HOW UNETHICAL IS THAT?

PLEASE, don't be fool by their initial friendly demeanor. If you run into a problem and have to complain, the staff will simply try to place the blame on you.

Ami B.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Sked Social Is The Reason I'm Growing My Business

Reviewed on 16/02/2022

I'm a freelance copywriter and run my own copywriting business. Most of my target audience are on Instagram, so I wanted to break the mold there and become a figure of authority within the copywriting industry. Before Sked Social, I was posting from my phone without doing it in advance. It was absolutely exhausting. I would post for the sake of posting because I felt pressured to just get it published. As a result, the quality of my content suffered, and so did my business.

When I realised that you could schedule posts in advance, my whole life changed. I was able to spend a day creating content, writing captions, and adding hashtags, and the rest of the week wasn't shadowed by this gloomy social media demand.

I also learned to use the analytics. It'd be good if the SkedSocial team could provide lessons every now and again about data interpretation, but it's still a great feature.

I honestly owe my business growth to Sked Social, because now that my content is better quality, I'm gaining far more leads, more interest, and, as a result, more clients.
There's no way I could be as consistent as I am without Sked Social, so I do massively recommend it to anyone looking for a scheduler.

Pros

The analytics SkedSocial offers are fantastic. With so much data, you can filter it down to just analytics revolving around a single post. Similarly, you can do the same for 6 months of analytics.
There's so much scope for growth when you're able to truly see what's working and what isn't. The data the social platform provides is a good start, but it's hard to create a narrative out of it. With Sked Social, you can spot patterns and trends and understand why they're there.

Cons

There are 2 things about SkedSocial that I feel could be better. Don't get me wrong, I think that, as a whole, it's a great program, and I highly recommend it to my clients. But there is room for improvement.

First, you can only schedule reels for manual posting. I'm sure this is the same with most schedulers, but it'd be great if they could crack that case.

Secondly, although it's far better now, SkedSocial went through a phase of not posting my posts at all. It happened about 3-4 times where I scheduled a post and it didn't get published until 3 hours later. I'd have to reach out to the team and ask what was going on. That said, that has got a lot better and it hasn't happened for a long time.

Reasons for Switching to Sked Social

It was easier to use, to be honest. I preferred the layout and the way things were phrased.
Sarah jayne G.

Liberating For Social Media Team

Reviewed on 11/02/2022

I initially came to Sked back when it was focused on Instagram scheduling. The ability to schedule posts on Instagram was liberating and gave our team their weekends back. It's been great to see Sked grow to include a multitude of other platforms but retain their reasonable price structure.

Pros

It is so easy to schedule posts across multiple platforms in bulk format. That saves our team hours upon hours a month.

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to attach Instagram accounts because of the security measures that are in place on the Instagram platform. If a client has two-step authentication on, the process becomes prolonged and we have to get the client involved more than we would like.

Sprinklr

Reasons for Choosing Sked Social

Sked did everything our agency needed at a fraction of the price and it easier to use.

Falcon.io

Reasons for Switching to Sked Social

Sprinklr was overload for what we needed. Sked was just right.
Leigh P.

Lifesaver!

Reviewed on 13/02/2022

The team is constantly touching base to see what features we like, what features we don't. Support team are phenomenal and speedy! And the fact they take time to listen to what we need as social media managers means the world.

Pros

Being able to schedule stories and use the library to reshare posts rather than jumping into an app like repost is invaluable

Cons

The pdf report format could use some improvement

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Sked Social

The planner grid, the ability to queue posts, the library, being able to schedule stories

Buffer

Reasons for Switching to Sked Social

Being able to share stories, ease of use
Anaelle S.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Sked is my go-to social media management tool

Reviewed on 11/02/2022

Pros

Sked is offering a wide range of posts that some other main social media scheduler don't. On sked, you can schedule, stories, and carousels.

Cons

Analytics side is a little weak. For example sharing data is not included.

Reasons for Choosing Sked Social

I've switched both companies I've worked with from Hootsuite to Sked because of the ability to use big size images and automatic posting of stories and carousels.

Hootsuite
Daniela W.

I've tried most schedulers, Sked is the best for my business!

Reviewed on 28/02/2022

Nearly perfect except for the glitch above. I appreciate the instant customer service helping me get the most out of Sked and not stopping my workflow when I have an issue. Hairo and the customer service team are exceptional.

Pros

intuitive, easy to use, easy to teach to my team, clients love the organization

Cons

I have had 3 instances where queued posts were missed because of updates, clients were not happy. One suggestion: I personally love the client approval portal but clients are asking me for an option where they can edit the caption themselves instead of having to type out their notes in the comments. They also dislike the "reject" button saying it seems harsh. I am no longer using the client portal and instead added clients as users and am having them approve and edit the drafts that way.

Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Sked Social

Sked had all the features buffer was missing.

Reasons for Switching to Sked Social

Affordable with features no other competitors have.
Liam S.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Sked – a you-beaut social media tool

Reviewed on 13/02/2022

Pros

Sked is great for drafting, captioning and scheduling posts and works wonderfully in my workflow of repurposing content across social media platforms for multiple SMM clients. I can capture images from anywhere on the web and make minor changes or add text with the in-built image editor.

Cons

It's difficult and time-consuming to discard drafted posts, which can be overwhelming when old unnecessary posts get mixed in with new ones. The analytics also don't function very well, as the image previews often tend to glitch and don't actually show a preview.

Natalie O.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Helpful Scheduling Tool

Reviewed on 22/02/2022

Has been helpful!

Pros

- Ability to schedule posts for multiple accounts (across different platforms) at the same time
- Queue function
- Helpful customer service; quick and responsive

Cons

There is no function to create and leave notes on the actual calendar view (as placeholders/reminders)

Mae claire C.

Always inconsistent improvement

Reviewed on 16/02/2022

Overall, it's a great experience with SkedSocial because it's a great balance of being budget-friendly and having all the features I need.

Pros

What I love about SkedSocial is that they are always consistently improving their software and always get feedback from their users. There are a lot of features on there (automated posting, automated story posting user tags, alt tags, location tags, etc.) that beat out other competitors because I always want to find ways to make it easier for my contractors and clients to work with social media.

Cons

There are times when it can get a little clunky and glitchy but usually, the issue resolves if I reach out to customer service or if there's a new software update.

Because it is so focused on Instagram and Facebook, I feel that SkedSocial lacks the most in other social media platforms. We do get a lot of clients with social media accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube but it's difficult to get a whole 360-view on how well their entire social media strategy is doing without that data.

I do wish there was a whole calendar view of the social media calendar that clients can take a look in addition to seeing all the posts one-by-one.

Krysten R.

Social Media Management LIFE SAVER

Reviewed on 16/02/2022

I would say my overall experience has been very positive and I don't have much to

Pros

The scheduling and auto posts as well as the ability to preview the scheduled instagram feed.

Cons

That the stories and reels aren't auto post. I understand why but it would be great to still be actively posting while not at work.
It would be great if the 'create post' button opened the same as create bulk post when uploading a post as it is alot easier to use the bulk post section, I never use the create post button.

Reasons for Switching to Sked Social

Sked Social seemed to have everything I needed and the price was more affordable. I was also recommended to use sked social from another user.
Jena P.

Sked Social has changed the way we collaborate

Reviewed on 12/02/2022

Pros

Since we began doing social media management nearly 3 years ago, we have consistently relied on Sked. Needless to say, they have done (and continue to do) a wonderful job developing a product that addresses all of our needs from content scheduling to getting our client's approval. We have tried other products in the market, but collaboration and multi-account management has not been as easy as it has been with Sked. I highly recommend.

Cons

It would be great if the collaboration tool for approvals had multiple client views. Scheduling can also sometimes be ridgid-- it'd be great to have a space to curate a grid beautifully without the rigor of having to update the post times, etc. Also, it'd be wonderful if we could further customize reports, especially for sharing with clients.

Lorraine C.
  • Industry: Photography

Great product with great value

Reviewed on 17/02/2022

Overall, Sked Social is a really easy and simply software to use for social media platforms posting. We mainly use it to schedule our posts and it works really well. It's great to be able to simply set, go and forget about it knowing that the posts will be scheduled and done. It's a time saving exercise to be able to set up and schedule posts for as long or as short as we like and still be able to change them even after they've been scheduled. We really enjoy using Sked Social.

Pros

I like the ease and simplicity of being able to use Sked Social for multiple social media platforms. It's simple, easy with minimal issues. Set, go and forget until the next day! Love it :)

Cons

I wish there were more platforms to be able to schedule posts for. Other than that, Sked Social is a really good software system to use for us. It's simply and not overly complicated which I love the most.

Sarah P.

Easy to use social scheduler

Reviewed on 16/02/2022

Pros

From the start, Sked Social has been extremely easy and intuitive to use. I manage my LinkedIn and instagram social accounts on it for my consulting business. Having previously worked on the corporate side leading the Social team for a billion-dollar retailer, I knew I was looking for an all-in-one solution to manage the content across my personal business' social channels. I love how I can preview the posts, easily drag and drop creative assets, and schedule ahead of time so I don't have to think about it. I also love the link in bio feature to easily organize links I want to highlight on my instagram channel. The performance analytics are also useful in helping me understand quickly what worked best each month.

Cons

The only wish I have to improve Sked Social, is the tagging feature for LinkedIn posts doesn't usually work. Meaning, I need to post and then manually edit my LinkedIn post to tag a person or company. Sked Social updated their features to allow LinkedIn page tagging, but it doesn't work for me with individuals.

Ana B.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Love SkedSocial

Reviewed on 17/02/2022

Pros

We enjoyed the ease and simplicity of the platforms and the fact that it has many more features than other platforms out there,

Cons

The software does not always schedule the posts at the given time which caused big troubles once in a giveaway post.

Jack E.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

The best out there but I still want more and that's my own fault

Reviewed on 16/02/2022

Very positive with great customer service.

Pros

The monthly calendar to track the spacing of posts and automatic IG story posting.

Cons

There has been a small lack of keeping up with video posting 'rules'. (FB and IG). I know that Meta changes them all the damn time but there are some times where if I want to upload a 16:9 video to IG I use creator studio instead becuase it's easier. I'd rather do everything in sked. I would also like to be able to manually choose video thumbnails on IG and FB. I always forget to render my videos with the first frame as the thumbnail lol

Buffer and ContentCal

Automatic Instagram story publishing
Anji B.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

My Sked Experience

Reviewed on 16/02/2022

It’s been great! Just frustrating when Instagram keeps changing and then Sked isn’t able to keep up with all those changes.

Pros

The main reason I chose Sked above the rest was the ability to auto publish stories. Unfortunately now I can no longer use that feature at all since Installing changed its swipe up links to stickers. Sked needs time to adjust to this change, but it’s very frustrating to lose this feature.

Cons

Same as above. Can no longer add a link to stories. Also I’ve found that the link in bio thumbnails do not match the thumbnail shown in-feed.
Also, posting carousels that start with video is glitchy. I also don’t like how big of a price jump it is to upgrade. The only additional feature I want is tagging products, but you aren’t able to just add on that service, you have to pay hundreds more per month to upgrade and get all these other features that i’m not even interested in.

Stan L.

Uses is daily

Reviewed on 11/02/2022

Pros

Our team uses to manage multiple Instagram account. It does the job.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit of time for posts to be pushed out however the customer service is so great if there is an issue they are usually solved asap.

Katie O.

Sked is the ultimate social media management platform

Reviewed on 16/02/2022

Sked Social is the ultimate social media management platform. It has it all and then some! With Sked Social, the task of managing multiple clients, several platforms, with a team and client collaboration is a breeze and makes my work more efficient, effective and enjoyable.

Pros

- Planning, scheduling and posting automation with key features such as visual layout, hashtags, library and collaboration with staff and clients. The Sked team is also a joy to work with.

Cons

There's not much I don't love about Sked. Any time I come across something that I think will be useful for them to know I shoot the suggestion off in the chat feature. They are very receptive to feedback and always so lovely to work with.

Jared t R.

After trying half a dozen alternatives, Sked is the one for me!

Reviewed on 11/02/2022

I've tried half a dozen alternative platforms and Sked Social was the one that has everything I need with a reasonable price point.

Pros

Love the automated posting and scheduling features and the customer support is top tier.

Cons

Not necessarily the team's fault, but I do wish there was automated Tik Tok and Reel posting

Madison D.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A Social Media Manager's Dream

Reviewed on 16/02/2022

Love it! I recommend it to everyone I know as it really is the best on the market.... I've certainly tried a few.

Pros

Sked has more features than you will find with any other platform. Think capability, functionality and ease. The auto-posting is fantastic for posts including carousels, videos and story content. Also, the customer service is always outstanding - efficient and clear communication.

Cons

There are some glitches (like with every software) so you just need to be aware of any potential issues like account disconnection, posts failing to deploy or being unable to add drafts back to your calendar.

Niki B.

It's a game-changer!

Reviewed on 12/02/2022

This platform has made it possible for me to truly sign off of work when the weekend hits, while content is still being published. It's allowed me to have a great work-life balance, and that's worth a lot to me!

Pros

I love that I can post both photo carousels and stories, as those tools aren't available on all platforms. It's also very convenient to be able to share a post on multiple platforms at once.

Cons

The only way that I've found to delete an upcoming post is to click the trash icon in calendar view. It took me awhile to find that. I'd also love to be able to tag a business in a pre-scheduled Instagram story.

Christi C.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Great for small business scheduling

Reviewed on 14/02/2022

Pros

Easy to batch post, see analytics, and post stories.

Cons

I'd love to see a gallery of posts, I want to be able to repost the same post from a gallery or schedule the same post multiple times.

Emily W.

Amazing for an Agency

Reviewed on 16/02/2022

Pros

I love how Instagram-focused this scheduling platform is. The ability to post multiple images in a post makes scheduling very efficient. I also love the planner feed so I can see what my Instagram feed will look like.

Cons

I wish we could automatically schedule reels as well as choose specific cover photos for videos. IGTV videos would also be nice.