AutoLeap

Write a Review!
Powerful all-in-one auto repair & tire shop software

4.8/5
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

559 Reviews for UK Users

Collin
Collin
  • Industry: Automotive

The must have software for any reputable shop

Reviewed on 29/11/2023

Pros

The marketing module has already made up for the price difference and I’ve only sent out ONE marketing campaign text so far.
This will most definitely boost my productivity, profitability and income for my business and family.

Cons

Doesn’t work very well on a phone which I use quite often because we’re a mobile mechanic service but that’s an easy fix with a tablet.

Alex

The software we needed!

Reviewed on 14/02/2024

Overall it’s a great product. I enjoy using it and I don’t see us switching anytime soon.

Pros

I can run my business efficiently! I love the support!

Cons

It’s missing a labor matrix like it’s competitors

Shop Boss

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Autoleap had more to offer for the price. And AutoLeap is easier to use.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

They called me and showed me what they had to offer.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Alex, thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're glad you found AutoLeap helpful. Thank you for choosing us.

Jae

Still under development

Reviewed on 24/04/2023

Well with any software changeover it was a hectic startup, but overall a learning curve coming from Mitchell. The customer service is better than expected. Issues that we have are "brought to the team" but now way of telling if something is getting done. This is causing shop moral to drop.

Pros

Features are great there are plenty of them. Reports are awesome and easy to see.

Cons

Web based. Bugs! It seems like this management software is under development still. Tech side app needs help. It would be better if it was an actual app not running through a browser on a tablet. Calander/schedule is awful.

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Reports, ease of use, dvi, etc

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

Visuals of the ui and dashboard.
Marcel

Using AutoLeap

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

We love the program. It gives you SO much information. Time spent v hours billed, attendance logs, estimates.

Pros

Our favorite has been the system ensuring our customers can give us a google review reminder.

Cons

Our implementation advisor was amazing but I did not like the shifting from one advisor to another.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Marcel, thank you for your review! We're glad you found AutoLeap helpful and informative.

Steven
  • Industry: Automotive

Excellent customer care and onboarding

Reviewed on 23/04/2024

Love it! Overall amazing experience super friendly and helpful

Love it! Overall amazing experience super friendly and helpful

Pros

super easy to use, friendly staff and helps with me growing my business.

Cons

nothing really, overall great experience

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Steven, thank you for the wonderful review! We're glad you're enjoying AutoLeap.

Raj

Tons of support

Reviewed on 07/05/2024

It’s been good I like the software and it’s been very helpful with our small business

Pros

I like that the customer service is always there to help you

Cons

The learning curve from other software to auto leap

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Raj, thank you for your review. We're glad you found AutoLeap helpful.

Mike

New Customer Auto Leap Review

Reviewed on 25/04/2024

Pros

Ease of use and navigate. Customer service and assistance. Reports are easily available for tracking. Customer feedback has been positive.

Cons

None at this time. All concerns were addressed immediately.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi MIke, thank you for the wonderful feedback.

Jorge
  • Industry: Automotive

Just Amazing, makes my shop run Smoothly!

Reviewed on 22/04/2024

Extremely happy, still learning on how to use it, but so happy for the big upgrade in my shop

Pros

Website friendly Interface, reliability

Cons

Only having 1 email as the primary for the customer/fleet sending process

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Jorge, thank you for the wonderful feedback.

Jagjit
  • Industry: Automotive

Helps intergrade multiple platforms into one for shop's ease of use.

Reviewed on 07/05/2024

Pros

Ease of use, multiple platform integration within one software.

Cons

Auto leap has been very useful with everything so far and there hasn't been anything our team dislikes about auto leap.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Jagjit, thank you for the wonderful review.

bryan

3 Amigos - Review

Reviewed on 10/04/2024

Really simple to use, i will now use it for now on forward with my customers.

Really simple to use, i will now use it for now on forward with my customers.

Pros

Very easy to use.
Great way to keep track of customers.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about the system.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Bryan, thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Rick
  • Industry: Automotive

Fantastic product to help manage small to mid sized shops

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

AutoLeap has demonstrated its flexibility and willingness to adapt it's product to my needs to most effectively run my business.

Pros

I am especially pleased with the ease of use for both the office staff and the automotive techs. The software allows us to eliminate all the paper notes and labor tracking that was cumbersome, time consuming and not as accurate as I needed. AutoLeap provides a great way to manage all phases of customer care starting with original intake and scheduling, through cost estimation, assignment of tasks, invoicing and archiving. It is also allowing me to more accurately track the work of all technicians and assess the efficiency of each technician. In addition, AutoLeap allows me to get a snapshot view of the profitability of each invoice.

Cons

At this point I don't have any major complaints. If I had to write one thing is that the software is new and they are still adding features. But, that is also a plus because the product development team takes into consideration customer feedback and makes rapid modifications to accommodate the needs of the shop.

Shopmonkey, NAPA TRACS and ALLDATA

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

I stopped using Mitchell as soon as my contracted ended because its resources had little relevance to the cars and trucks made prior to 1985.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

As a mid-sized classic car repair, service and restoration shop it is hard to find software that meets the needs of my business. The cost of parts vary from car to car; as does the amount of labor hours to remove, replace and repair the multitude of cars built between the 1930s and the 1980s. I need software that can adapt to my needs; rather than forcing me to find workarounds for a program that was designed for a typical auto shop where the cost of parts are more standardized and bench hours are fixed. In the classic car industry, we often don't know what we will find until the project is started. AutoLeap enables me to better provide the customer with a ballpark range for the repairs sought; rather than a daily fixed estimate that looks more like a fixed bod.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Rick, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Rhonda

AutoLeap Advantage

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

With little experience in the industry I have been able to stay on top of my repair shop with ease. AutoLeap was truly a God send when starting a business without any knowledge of estimating or parts ordering. The software makes everything manageable and allows me to know what's going on in my company 24 hours a day. What I like most about AutoLeap is the outstanding customer service. Every question is answered and you are assigned a personal representative who holds your hand through the entire process. Our representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing, patient, and has helped me work through every issue without frustration. It's rare something is as easy to set up as they say when they're selling it but AutoLeap goes far beyond the sale.

Pros

The AutoLeap software was a life changer for me. After months of researching software options for our new business we narrowed it down to three companies. I scheduled an AutoLeap demo and instantly made the decision that this was the best bet for us. AutoLeap had done an amazing job of designing a program that handles your shop. It's not an accounting software, but it handles the day-to-day needs of your business from scheduling through invoicing. It has allowed me to remain proactive and pay close attention to my company even when I can't be there. I highly recommend a demo, once you see it you'll find there is no need to continue shopping.

Cons

So far I can't find anything I don't love about AutoLeap. I'd like to offer something so I sound real, but I have to say from the software to the customer service they are second to none.

Shopmonkey and Mitchell RepairCenter

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

The demo showed me they offered everything I was looking for in an easy to use format. Even better was the demo process, they answered every question I had and spent a great deal of time showing me how my business would benefit. It was easy to see how AutoLeap would save time allowing me to increase my bottom line.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Rhonda, thank you for sharing your incredible experience with AutoLeap! We're thrilled to have played a part in making your shop management easier and more efficient.

Michael

New shop software

Reviewed on 10/07/2023

I have solved with one software how to efficiently send quotes/estimates to clients as well as collect payments electronically. In addition, AutoLeap generates the Google Reviews automatically, which helps myself a lot not having to do this manually each time for each client.

Pros

The features, out of the variety of items our Team likes, that most stood out so far is the carmax and motor functionality to quickly estimate work and send for approval to clients; in addition to being able to track the investments client's are making in their vehicles with the CARMAX update tool.

Cons

The integration was a bit difficult for me to begin with, as I had used another software just recently and found results with it; however, after being guided by my onboarding associate, I quickly found the software very intuitive and easy to use.

Mitchell RepairCenter

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

AutoLeap generates Google Reviews, and I can easily look at fluid capacities and images for repairs.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

The software was very easy to use, and I can communicate with 2-way messaging with clients amongst other things.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Michael, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Zachery

Review - AutoLeap Experience

Reviewed on 08/12/2023

Its getting better, Overall once we are fully up and running, the system will do what I need it to.

Pros

Being able to get all the customer information in - Pictures, videos, scans, etc.

Cons

All the clicks, and how long it takes to register a customer.

ALLDATA and Motor Admin

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Wanted more than Freshbooks could offer, also wanted a marketing range that didn't need to be managed daily.

FreshBooks

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

Autoleap gave both sides - admin and tech - others gave one or the other.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Zachery. Thank you for sharing your AutoLeap experience. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of inputting customer information and acknowledge your concerns about the registration process. We're here to support you as you continue using AutoLeap.

Lynn

Northside Auto Review

Reviewed on 16/01/2023

CRM, reviews, ease of use.

CRM, reviews, ease of use.

Pros

Estimating for your customer, CRM, sending estimates, invoices and reviews. Reviews are helping us greatly and are working. Easy reporting. Modern feel to the software for us and the customers.

Cons

Some of the inventory tracking is not the best, integrations are not working 100%, wish it was integrated with prodemand instead of motor (motor seems to not have as much and not be as reliable), accounting software right in the software would be a huge plus.

AMS Protractor

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Manager SE is not as modern, needs too many integrations, bogs down the computer, slow, hard to track inventory and run certain reports. Manager SE does not do CRM well and does nothing for reviews.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

Ease of use for our staff. Modern feel of Autoleap.
Alisha

Thank YOU AutoLeap!!

Reviewed on 29/03/2021

Before we started using AutoLeap, as a start up company, it was a lot harder for us to track and ensure customers were able to conduct business with us with ease and in a timely manner. In the beginning, I was skeptical, but from the VERY first contact that was made with us, AutoLeap’s employee’s have done EVERYTHING and MORE to ensure that our business runs successfully. They have went above and beyond to support and listen to our ideas when needing to tweak anything for our benefit with in the AutoLeap software. I am extremely impressed by AutoLeap as a whole!! Thank you for making MY job easier!!

Pros

The ease of using the AutoLeap software. It has been so easy to learn and implement it into our work routine.

Cons

……. Still thinking….. Not REALLY anything….. 😊

ARI

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

The support and customer service is what has sold AutoLeap for me!

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Alisha, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

Madeleine
  • Industry: Automotive

Best software company for women owned repair shops

Reviewed on 20/04/2023

Excellent. After many demos with different companies I was feeling defeated and like I was never going to find a solution that would fit with my company values. After speaking with [sensitive content hidden], Autoleaps Sales Manager, I was confident that Autoleap treats their staff well, values diversity and genuinely wants to make a positive impact on the world.

Pros

Customer service. Respectful, patient, quick to respond to questions.

Cons

There are a few features I would like to see improved but I am confident that they will continue to grow and change as they take customer feedback seriously.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Madeleine, thanks for the great review! We're committed to continuous improvement and appreciate your confidence in AutoLeap.

Cera

Best All Encompassing Software

Reviewed on 09/06/2021

This program makes it so much easier to schedule, assign, and keep track of work. We will never use anything else.

Pros

It is very easy to use, connects my techs in the back with the front office, the customer support is amazing, any time I have a question or suggestion they are right on top of it.

Cons

The lack of ability to assign work to more than one technician, however, I called my contact about this and they're working on it! Great customer service!!

R.O.Writer

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

We needed something that would help us stay more organized and automated

QuickBooks Online

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

Ease of use, being able to use our apple ipads/iphones/iMacs unlike with R.O.Writer Incredible customer service

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Cera, thanks for such a fantastic review.

Dusty

AutoLeap review

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

Pretty happy with the whole process really. [sensitive content hidden] has helped and answered any question we have had.

Pros

The overall process, the integration of part vendors and labor

Cons

could be better with national fleet account

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Started my own business and Autoleap was the right choice for us.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

It fit are needs the best and we decided to go with it

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Dusty, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

Caroline

York Automotive

Reviewed on 10/03/2023

Julia has been absolutely fantastic. There are a lot of things that are going to be a learning curve, and some things that make life a little more difficult. But, overall, its going to work out just fine.

Pros

I like the options and opportunity it has for us to use more technology and integrate everything into one, even though we wont utilize that, it is a good potential for us.

Cons

We always print everything for our customers and there are quite a few steps for printing things on AL, and the print format is extremely small and hard to read. We have a lot of older customers, many with flip phones. AL should have opportunity for us still to do everything on paper, not just encourage only online.

Long

GREAT MANAGMENT COMING FROM [sensitive content hidden]

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

AFAN DID GREAT HELP TRAINING ME SO QUICK TO USE IN JUST A FEW DAYS.

AFAN DID GREAT HELP TRAINING ME SO QUICK TO USE IN JUST A FEW DAYS.

Pros

CLOUD BASE
EMAIL/TEXT ESTIMATE, PHOTOS AND INVOICE

Cons

A LOT OF CLICKING AND LOTS OF TABS IT OPENS
MOTOR ESTIMATE NOT THE BEST

Shopmonkey and Shop Boss

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

I NEEDED A MANAGEMENT I CAN VIEW ON PHONE FOR INVOICE VIEWS AND WORK AT ANY LOCATION.

SALES TEAM AND SUPPORT STAFF
Kari

AutoLeap is easy

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

Customer service has been great and the program overall is great so far

Customer service has been great and the program overall is great so far

Pros

Cloud based, easy to use, easy to learn, functionality

Cons

Parts ordering is a few more steps than I'm used to so I have to get used to that

Shop4D and Tekmetric

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Wanted something cloud based and with a little more built in functionality

NAPA TRACS
Cody

Delong Auto Care

Reviewed on 03/05/2023

Customer interactions have been much better in the time we have used the system, being able to automatically send them reminders and confirmations has helped us keep in a more constant commination with customers. Overall, I'm happy we have switched to AutoLeap.

Pros

I like the scheduling, our previous system would not let us put the same job over more than one day. We had to constantly drag big jobs to the next day. Being able to send people their invoices and estimates for approval is helpful as well. Automatic reminders and appointment confirmations when creating an estimate has made things easier for customers to not miss appointments. Intergration with PartsTech is much better than our previous systems parts ordering too, I am able to make estimates with parts much faster.

Cons

Most of the things I dislike are more of a personal preference and do not really effect my opinion of the system itself. Overall, I have no real complaints.

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Unhappy with their system.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

AutoLeap had more features.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Cody, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

Teresa

Loving AutoLeap!!

Reviewed on 25/07/2021

I cannot believe all we were missing before making the switch. I do not ever want to go back!!

Pros

AutoLeap made converting from our old shop management program so easy. Their customer service is first rate! They respond rapidly to any questions or concerns we have. The ease of use makes learning a new system quick to understand and start using. They are constantly updating and improving the program. They are quick to listen to and implement our suggestions when feasible and, when they cannot, they have a team of engineers working behind the scenes to find a way to make it feasible for future updates. Using AutoLeap enables us to be more efficient in all aspects of our business - scheduling and reminders, digital inspections capable of taking photos and videos and attaching them to the inspections for customers to review, building estimates, parts ordering, communicating with our customers, employee time tracking, invoicing, billing, shop and inventory management, and integration with QuickBooks Online. I highly recommend AutoLeap without hesitation!!

Cons

AutoLeap is a relatively new company so there are some growing pains as they learn more what the industry needs and expects from shop management programs. The repair manuals and guides are not quite up to speed yet (or at least what we were used to), but they are working hard to get it where it needs to be. Our only struggle with making the switch was we were not already using QuickBooks Online (QBO) - so our integration to that was very slow (NOT AN AUTOLEAP ISSUE - it was ours!). I strongly recommend making the switch to QBO FIRST before making the switch to AutoLeap.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.

AutoLeap is the BEST

Reviewed on 20/12/2021

Autoleap has been the best decision that I have made for my shop. I wish I would have switched years ago.

Pros

Autoleap has helped me save time ordering parts, I can now search multiple suppliers at once. Communication between myself and my customers has drastically improved. I can now message for approvals and not interrupt my customers while they are at work. The entire process has been made a lot easier and more efficient.

Cons

If anything this software has so much flexibility, it's up to the user to determine how they want to complete a tasks. The implementation team is always available to support and answer any questions. I've never received this level of service from a team!

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Stephen, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.