PeopleForce

Cloud-based recruitment & human resource management system

4.9/5
4.4/5
4.8/5
4.8/5

26 Reviews for UK Users

Paolo P.

The best ATS I can desire

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

Last but not least, talking with PoepleForce staff is always like talking to a colleague.
They are effective, willing to help, cheerful and to the point. They are always there, helping out with every issue or raising improvements for you to the dev team when they spot something that can work better.

I had the occasion to chat with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (they called me) and I had a blast talking about the product, what I like and dislike, how things may be impoved, but also chatting a bit about music and stuff.

If that's not customer orientation, I don't know what it is...

Pros

I stumbled onto PeopleForce by a message on LinkedIn. I was actively searching for a new way to track applications. I had a process in place based on a board and a set of email templates and what I wanted was basically a simple, configurable tool to automate most of the tasks I was doing manually.

PeopleForce fits like a glove. It's not overly engineered (in terms of process), it's configurable and it has just the right amount of automation.
Basically I accelerated the same process I had in place tenfold, with some nice additions like the ability to leave scorecards for candidates, add tons of metadata and sending assessment tests.

Beside the product, I really love the agile approach with this product: new features are baked in constantly, mostly by introducing small, frequent changes instead of releasing but disruptive ones. This makes for a product that's constantly improving, remaining familiar and usable all the time.

May seem like a minor thing, but to me that's how products are supposed to be developed.

Cons

The cons are to me pretty trivial. The interface and UI may need some more testing. No bugs to be found, just a bit of interactions that may be smoothen and visually speaking its good but not "OMG I'm in love". This is not a show stopper and I'm pretty sure it will improve over time.

Despite the team is incredibly responsie to proposals from the customers, I had to wait a bit for some requests to be taken into account, but in the end everything was always delivered.

Reasons for Switching to PeopleForce

Since it's less opinionated. You can build your own workflow with it, it provides just the right amount of automation, it's configurable for your use-case and it's simple to get started with. Also it has a complete and well documented REST API.
Polina K.

HRCM i work with every day

Reviewed on 23/05/2022

overall i like it and do not plan to change

Pros

helpfulness of BDM
readiness to integrate our requests
all in 1 with personal requests
easiness to reach team

Cons

speed of development
customer support - sometimes just skip the request not wiling to help and find the option

Breezy, BambooHR and Notion

Reasons for Choosing PeopleForce

inability to adopt our assessment flow

AssessTEAM

Reasons for Switching to PeopleForce

willingness to integrate the best appraisal tool readiness to hear and help
Jelena K.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Software for recruitment processes

Reviewed on 19/06/2022

I like it.

Pros

It's good to have software where you can get it all in one. I am using the software for recruitment processes and it is easy to find candidates, create steps for each vacancy, review comments from teammates, and save test tasks. Also, there is a Linkedin plugin. The most perfect thing is support and if you don't have a clue what to do, you can receive support at any time.

Cons

There still needs to be some development with tags.

Recruitee, BambooHR and Workable
Kateryna H.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

PeopleForce

Reviewed on 23/05/2022

We work with the system all the time. It is convenient to load profiles into the candidate database and walk them through the stages.
There is a convenient management and control system for HR tasks.

Pros

Recruiting
HR management
Support team.

Cons

Statistics (would like to build various reports in the form of charts and graphs)
Extension (There is no way to change the staging without going to the candidate's profile)

I would like more flexibility from the developers. To be able to come up with suggestions for improvement, as more often for every suggestion they say "no and are not planning".

Reasons for Choosing PeopleForce

They wanted to combine recruiting and HR into one system

Jira

Cost and convenience
Viktoryia H.

Review for PeopleForce

Reviewed on 17/06/2022

While we are still setting up the system and filling in information, we are just starting work and it is difficult to answer this question, but the product will definitely solve questions related to recruiting and many HR processes

Pros

The product is easy to use, we just started using it, questions arise, but your support team explains everything in detail. With the product, we implement GDPR in the company, I like the function with the request for vacation and day off, it is convenient that there is such an option as a career site.

Cons

We are waiting for the opportunity to draw up individual development plans for employees in the system, as well as more detailed onboarding than it is now (we have onboarding for 3 months during which managers and supervisors evaluate employees on a trial period and give feedback)

Reasons for Choosing PeopleForce

Peopleforce has more features and functionality. We wanted a product not only for recruiting automation, but also for HR

Reasons for Switching to PeopleForce

According to our analysis, Peopleforce has the most suitable functionality for our needs, and the price turned out to be acceptable.We also really liked the presentation of the product by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] after which we had no doubts when choosing a system
Victoria P.

Reviewed on 01/06/2022

There are people behind every system. People are more important than technology. So even if something is not clear to me, I understand that I am not alone and there is a team that will help me quickly.

Pros

The system helps me not to spend precious time tracking vacations and sick days and not forget about corporate holidays. The system helps to track goals and manage efficiency to achieve these goals

Cons

The features we use have no claims. There are still some modules that we didn't use

Reasons for Switching to PeopleForce

Price, customer support, data security, open-minded team for features development
Oleksii B.

PeopleForce - year after implementation

Reviewed on 07/06/2022

We use PeopleForce as the main ATS system for recruitment and HR. So far, I don’t see any competitors with such price and such functionality on the market

Pros

I very much like recruiting module. I think there is a big potential to add new features and become one of the best ATS systems on the European market.

Cons

I expect more recruiting features to come. The main cons for me are that I cannot fully edit all fields, filters, and reports and fit them into my organizational needs

CleverStaff, Lever and Greenhouse

Reasons for Switching to PeopleForce

Price, functionality, performance, possibility to custom it through our needs, different modules to use
Irina A.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great value for its money!

Reviewed on 23/05/2022

I love the platform. It saves a lot of time on daily HR things. The reporting system is very advanced and offers various options to track the scores.

Pros

I love the display, it's simple and clear. You don't need to be a tech person to get around this platform. It's very user-friendly

Cons

Birthdays and anniversaries reminders to be sent in SLack. So far this feature is not yet implemented. Sometimes we don't login into the platform every day to check the events and reminders would be super helpful.

BambooHR, WebHR and OrangeHRM

Reasons for Switching to PeopleForce

PeopleForce offers the same features for way cheaper price
Daryna D.

PeopleForce has changed my routine dramatically

Reviewed on 04/06/2022

Pros

I enjoy the ease of leave application and time off tracking for everyone in our team&for me as an administrator. It is pretty simple to start using the platform for newbies. Which means no need to spend hours to get acquainted with.

Cons

I'd like more features in app. Would be great to show the detailed birthday calendar

Ukrainian Product which meets most of the expectations

Reviewed on 06/06/2022

Pros

- I can choose the Ukrainian language
- kanban style desk of candidates
- easy to add candidates from most job sites

Cons

- there is no integration with slack in ATS
- UI/UX needs some improvments

Galina M.

I'm happy to work with this tool, and my team either

Reviewed on 06/06/2022

Pros

When I looked for the new HRMS, I needed one that could be adjusted to the needs of my team, not the one telling me what our processes should look like. Facing the limitation of building or automating what I wanted to, I was impressed with the flexibility of peopleforce.io, where you can make whatever you need: access rights, automated flows, leave policies, recruitment process, and performance reviews can be configured precisely how you need them. Of course, you have to deal with the settings first, but new settings take just minutes once you understand how everything works.
The UI is intuitive, so new users adapt very quickly.
I also like the customer support and how the team hears feedback and offers improvements.
I highly value Slack integration and multiple report options.

Cons

There is always a field for improvement, and I constantly pass feedback to the support team and oversee how the team improves the product. Nothing critical at the moment.
The integration with Slack could cover more functions, so I'm looking forward to the updates here.

bob and BambooHR
Inna P.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Employee surveys

Reviewed on 06/06/2022

We use PeopleForce to conduct employee surveys. We needed a tool that would meet our needs after the CultureIQ experience. PeopleForce proved to be a good alternative

Pros

Simple and clear interface, ease of building surveys, constant support

Cons

It would be nice if the survey results were also exported to PowerPoint, but we did not require this at the beginning of use.

Survio and SurveyMonkey

Change of shareholder

Reasons for Switching to PeopleForce

Compliance with our specific requirements, willingness to develop under our requirements, price
Natalia R.

review

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

Pros

Most of all we like that People Force customer-oriented

Cons

Sometimes the functions that we need are done later than promised. And some functions have to be returned to do correctly

Reasons for Switching to PeopleForce

We chose People Force because we were promised to write the important functions for us. What was done
Alina T.

PeopleForce can automate most of the company's HR processes. It used to take a few working...

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

Simplifies many HR processes

Pros

HR-analytics, absence calendar, recruiting and many other processes

Cons

Visual design of the system, lack of broad functionality in the mobile application

Viktoria V.

Program Review: PeopleForce

Reviewed on 17/06/2022

The experience is generally positive. I consider the program a worthy product on the market. I would only advise you to pay more attention to block development.

Pros

There are the most important and necessary blocks for our work: KPI, setting goals, 360 rating.
The 360 score is completely automatic.

Cons

There are several gaps in the software. That is, the idea itself and the idea of ​ ​ this or that block is good, but in my opinion it is not well worked out.
For example, you cannot request feedback on colleagues in free form.
CPI can be installed, but CPI cannot be installed, for example, no more than 15%
For purposes, you cannot set the weight on the total result.
I hope the company will improve the program soon.

Zoho CRM, PerformYard, Profit.co and Leapsome

Price/quality ratio
Iryna L.
  • Industry: Accounting

Satisfied with the work of the software

Reviewed on 23/05/2022

Pros

First, this product is easy to use. I can show to my employees how to use product and how fix their time on projects in ten minutes, no more. Second, I am very pleased with the communication with technical support. All issues are resolved promptly and as clearly as possible. I like that I can offer some ideas for product improvement, the support is always ready to listen to them and answer about the possibility of implementing these ideas. The product covers my timesheet needs by 95%. I always have a clear picture of the cost of projects and workload. Moreover, I can see and calculate the efficiency of employees and the effectiveness of projects

Cons

Unfortunately, sometimes you have to wait a long time for the software to fix some bugs or inconveniences. For example, the inability to hide laid-off workers from potential project participants. But this is understandable given the large number of requests.

Natalia B.

Feedback

Reviewed on 06/06/2022

Pros

Onbording ckeck list, vacation policy management, survey dashboards

Cons

1) I can’t change name of skills levels and level description,
2) I can’t creat different forms for managers (only for recruiting) . Exp: dismissals requests, training requests, IT requests,….
3) I can’t create tasks and the same moment for whole team or for several people (persons by persons only)
4) Calendar ( 1on1) can t be synced with outlook.
5) After 1on1 there is no possibility to create form for Team leads (not notes) but concrete form for HR with some points, expl: level of risky, importantce, team influence,… 1on1 passed -> managers checked.

Zakhar P.

Happy to be a part of PeopleForce

Reviewed on 23/05/2022

We like PeopleForce and we would like them to grow and looking forward to have new features released.

Pros

We like it because we can use both in recruitment and HR. Help dest is very responsive and we like PeopleForce because they release new features every month.

Cons

PeopleForce lack some functionality but they are always on track to improve any changes needed.

Pavlo B.

Optimistic about further cooperation

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

Pros

The simple and clear interface of the program allows you to easily introduce it to the company employees. The integration with Slack allows you to not create additional channels in the working communication. The system provides a large number of different reports with basic calculations already in the system. There is also an API. The processes of onboarding and offboarding in the system have the format of consecutive tasks which are very helpful not to miss anything to any of the participants in these processes. The system allows you to integrate major job sites to automatically download resumes. Very good customer support. Also, task as the feature has great potential.

Cons

In the process of onboarding and offboarding it is necessary to work on the terms of assignment of tasks and roles of users.

Daniyar K.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

With the system, we have a common base of visa, HR, project, hse and it departments

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

Pros

Document signing. The integration was successful

Cons

notices on expired documents should be added

Mykola U.

We like to work

Reviewed on 07/06/2022

Pros

Very convenient service to use. Ability to use web and mobile version. Flexible settings. Quick support.

Cons

There is no way to calculate wages. There is no possibility to track the working time to perform tasks.

Anna V.

Great product

Recruiting
HR processes
Reports

Pros

It makes my everyday duties simpler
It helps me to make reports
It simplifies our recruiting process

Cons

They are doing their best and always add functions we ask for

Olena F.

Great HRIS for small- and medium-size companies

Full automation of HR processes

Pros

Easy for usage, great functionality for a reasonable price. Highly recommend it

Cons

I guess that the Mobile version needs to be improved, and some minor features

Zoho Recruit, Recruitee, BambooHR and Zoho People Plus
Jack B.

Best-in-Class HR Management Software with Lots of Features

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

Pros

Easy-to-use HR management platform. They keep growing the product with new helpful tools to allow you to manage more and more of your HR needs.

Cons

So far, everything has worked out as good or better than expected.

Dmitriy S.

Perfect

Reviewed on 01/06/2022

Pros

Good interface, all basic functionalities are covered.

Cons

There are little things, the lack of a crop of avatars, not always a competent support.