Hootsuite

Charity
  • Industry: Entertainment

Impressive free plan

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Overall, I'm satisfied with Hootsuite and will continue to use this platform to manage my social media accounts. With the ability to schedule up to 30 posts on the free plan, including scheduling Instagram posts, and viewing different social media accounts all on one dashboard, it beats other social media management platforms that require plan upgrades to access similar features.

Pros

As someone who uses Hootsuite's "Free" plan, I'm incredibly impressed by what Hootsuite offers in the plan. My favorite tool on Hootsuite is the "Streams." I can sort scheduled posts, past posts, mentions, and followers' posts by social media platform using "Streams" on my dashboard. This allows me to see responses or comments on my posts and engage with followers, without having to visit several social media sites. With the free version, I can also schedule more posts on social media than other social media management programs, and the free plan allows me to schedule posts on my business Instagram account.

Cons

"Free plan" users who are needing advanced features beyond basic analytics will need to upgrade and if they shorten links using TinyUrl or Bitly, there isn't a meaningful way to track engagement in the program. Also, users need to be aware that the connections between Hootsuite and social media networks frequently drop, and that the program's connection with Instagram is frequently buggy.

Justin
Justin

Always a solid choice

Reviewed on 06/07/2023

Overall it is legitimately an all time resource for marketing and that especially includes their world class blog.

Pros

Hootsuite is just so integrated and has been such a market leader it's hard to compete with everything they can. do

Cons

The least liked thing is that hootsuite prices itself out of budget when launching almost immediately. I can never upgrade because it gets expensive quickly with so many offered tools.

Semrush

Reasons for Switching to Hootsuite

semrush is just now entering that market so it's not well established or full featured
Maya
Maya

Essential Social Media Management Platform

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

I work for a digital marketing agency who manages the social media pages for over 40+ businesses in Egypt and the Middle East, We run an incredible amount of pages on different social networks because they are too many nowadays, Almost 6/7 Pages/Profiles for each account and this is the hardest part to keep everything under control and collaboration with the right monitoring tools and to have a seamless post schedule for the whole month without a single fail, I like the fact that through all the years Hootsuite never pushed anyone to subscribe or pay for a personal use through limiting the capabilities and this makes us, We pay because we're an agency handling many accounts but for others they don't have to.

Pros

I like their easy-to-use interface with the user-friendly publishing tools to create and schedule posts to multiple social networks with the ability to collaborate in real-time with your team members and being able to assign permissions with my organization and with/for clients for a seamless access and maximum monitoring, I also like the deep insights we're able to gain through their in-depth analysis, It enables us to measure our performance across different channels to stay on top of trends and to drive the highest value of our organic/paid reach.

Cons

We needed a functional mobile application because it's 2022, And the reporting capabilities still not smart or bringing any difference between it and the social networks built-in reporting tools, Also adding some algorithms and AI/ML for the whole platform would be good specially for the content recommendation part.

Andrew

Hootsuite is for serious business

Reviewed on 12/02/2024

Overall, Hootsuite has been my go-to social media management platform for years. It does an excellent job of smoothing out the publishing process, especially for managing scheduled content.

Pros

- Manage multiple social media accounts
- Customizable analytics reports
- Easy to distribute content
- Scheduling is easy

Cons

They have eliminated the free level that allowed customers to try it out with three social media accounts. This was very helpful for onboarding new clients and demoing the power of the tool.

Jared
Jared
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Great for keeping an eye on all your social feeds

Reviewed on 11/03/2023

Overall, had a great experience with Hootsuite. Saved us time and allowed us a 360 view of how people interacted with the messaging we put out

Pros

The ability to have one view of all our social media made it easier to monitor and control the messages we put out and see how they were absorbed by our audience

Cons

Once in a while 1 or 2 of our accounts would disconnect from the platform and need to be reconnected. Most likely a security measure from the provider, not Hootsuite

Zoho Social

Reasons for Switching to Hootsuite

Wanted to give it a try before exploring other options
Joshua
Joshua
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

If you've got the budget, you can afford this mediocre service

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

Hootsuite was excellent back in the day, it was the industry standard, but I feel start-ups have easily surpassed them in just a matter of a few months! If you can afford their service feeds and you are happy with them, then stay with their mediocre service. If you have the option to change, there are definitely better platforms out there.

Pros

Hootsuite was fairly simple to setup and I was programming social media posts within a few minutes. It supported LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook, which are the three platforms I use the most.

Cons

The UI was way too busy on certain pages, but the calendar view as convenient and clean so I could visualize what we had planned for the coming weeks.
The price went up a few months ago and it priced us out. It's not worth the new pro prices they have listed.
Lacks support for Google My Business pages and Canva intergration, which means everyting takes a few extra steps.

Daniel
Daniel

Hootsuite

Reviewed on 14/09/2022

The business problems I am solving with Hootsuite is time management. With Hootsuite I can pick out a time make (schedule) all the my post for the week for different client and then go on to attending to other things.

This has helped me to be able to take in more clients and also increase my business revenue.

Pros

The most impactful feature is the scheduling feature.

Yes, the product is easy to use.

And it was very easy for me to integrate this product into my existing business processes.

Cons

The feature I feel can be added is customer engagement on social media platforms linked to my Hootsuite.

There are no aspect difficult to use.

And again, it was very easy integrating this product into my existing business processes

Joe
Joe
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good software for the price

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

Overall I am happy with Hootsuite and my social media couldn't function without a software package like this. I would like to see better reporting and more profiles for the price I'm paying but in general I get good value compared to similar packages.

Pros

I like the features I get for the price. Hootsuite is fairly easy to use and set up. Teams are a nice feature that allows me to oversee what the team is working on.

Cons

I feel like it is lacking some features. In particular, the reporting features leave a lot to be desired.

Reasons for Switching to Hootsuite

It had the best balance of features for the price.
Bonnie
  • Industry: Computer Games

Hootsuite is a Hoot for Social Media Management

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Excellent. Would recommend to all social media and community managers.

Excellent. Would recommend to all social media and community managers.

Pros

Social Media Management applications and ease of use

Cons

The dashboard could be better streamlined.

Heena
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

best social media management tool

Reviewed on 23/03/2024

The best Hootsuite experience combines scheduling posts, using the calendar for planning, and managing all your content in one place.

Pros

It Saves Time by Schedule posts in advance and hootsuits have also all-in-one Dashboardwhere we can manage all your social media accounts from a single, centralized location. It Track performance and analytics to see what content resonates with your audience.

Cons

Hootsuite can be pricey for some and the free plan is limited.

malak
  • Industry: Human Resources

my review of the hootsuite

Reviewed on 05/07/2023

I have a great experience with this application because it helped me a lot and facilitated many things for me.

Pros

Ease of useMobile app works greatInteract with the target audienceCompetitive intel and market updates through social listening

Cons

Included review management for franchise locationsOwly Short Linksadd stories posting natively in hootsuite!

Ben

Getting Better with Time

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

Overall, Hootsuite provides a single place to monitor multiple social media platforms, create branded and consistent marketing campaigns, schedule content in advance with easy oversight, and get insights into content performance.

Pros

Hootsuite is a great way to set up a multi channel dashboard to have greater oversight of your social media channels. I appreciate that it covers all the major platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Cons

At this point in time, users can't directly publish content to the Facebook and Instagram stories, which are major marketing tools. Where as you can pre schedule traditional posts, it's not an option for stories.

X Pro, Buffer and CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Reasons for Choosing Hootsuite

As a professional, I liked the look and interface of Hootsuite better than CoSchedule. I thought it was easier to use and had better control over multiple tools.

Reasons for Switching to Hootsuite

Hootsuite seemed to combine all our organizational needs as it pertains to platform management, content scheduling, and analytics in a way that was easier to use than the alternatives.
Sunil

Social Media Management - Trust the Leader

Reviewed on 14/09/2022

It was good and it worked smoothly (on a self serving mode)

It was good and it worked smoothly (on a self serving mode)

Pros

The ready to integrate plugin to add 3rd party services is a great feature to extend the usability.

Cons

Poor customer support and longer TAT on query resolution

Brandwatch

Reasons for Choosing Hootsuite

Frequently integration failures with the social media accounts

Buffer

Market reputation
Jason
  • Industry: Food Production

Hootsuit will help you grow your social media following

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

My overall experience with Hootsuit is great, already seeing my followers list grow both personally and for my business. I don’t think I could’ve been managing my social media any better than the job Hootsuit is doing. I’m satisfied.

Pros

What I love most about hootsuit is their free plan. Not many social media management platform gives so much to offer with their free plan. You can schedule both Twitter and Instagram post among others while using different social media all at once which they provide on one dashboard. I have a Twitter page and Instagram page for my business and hootsuit free plan allows me to schedule posts. What service I find best for me is how hootsuit analyzes the social media results in terms of tractions and interactions which shows the impact on my brand.

Cons

As much as this feature is helpful, it’s also at a disadvantage as well. The dashboard feature in terms of layout could be much better. Everything seems to be thrown together and clustered up.

Meisha

Sufficient Free Tool for Social Media Scheduling

Reviewed on 08/08/2019

Hootsuite is a great free tool for beginners and small social media teams! It's easy to use and has just about all of the basics you could need to start scheduling and managing social.

Pros

Hootsuite is a great free solution for basic social media management. I enjoy the dashboard customizations, where you can pull in different channels and features (ex: posts, timelines, mentions, etc.) all in one easy-to-manage interface. It also makes social listening easy versus having to log in and manage notifications manually on each individual platform.

In general, Hootsuite is easy to learn given some experience with other SaaS platforms. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. And, they offer a ton of free resources to help you get up to speed with the platform and social media management in general, which is nice.

With the free version, you can manage three social profiles. This is great for personal use or for managing in-house social, but not ideal for agencies or managing multiple clients/accounts. Surprisingly, however, you can schedule as many posts as you want within those three profiles, which is great for advanced planning.

Cons

The integrations and features/functionality could be better. I personally prefer to use HootSuite to schedule tweets and prefer to schedule other content for Facebook and LinkedIn within the actual platforms. It's fine to use HootSuite in a pinch, but you are able to do a lot more customizations within the individual platforms. Kind of a pain to do it separate/manually, but you get a better post/product in return. For example, you often can't add multiple images to a post or do a carousel-style post as you could directly within Facebook.

Like most SaaS products that have a free version, there are limitations. For anything more than managing in-house or personal social, you'd likely need to invest in one of the paid plans and really compare what's offered in HootSuite vs some of the other more enterprise solutions.

The reporting is also fairly limited and you'll likely have to work within the platforms directly or use other tools to get a full picture of social media performance.

Jhonjerlyn
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A bold system that helps you and traffic to your social networks in a matter of minutes.

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

It is a platform that is complete with respect to the functionalities that it offers, I'm happy with the general functionality that this platform has represented during all this time, we have been using it for more than a year and the results have been innovative, all our social networks have remained quite revelant activity day in day out, as well as added quite a bit of interaction with customers. We would love for this platform to implement an anti-spam system, which can block any irregular activity in our messages from the inbox of our social networks, this would help a lot today. And within this platform, only the rates must be improved, the inbox system must also be improved so that it is more beneficial and can have a greater order in the messages received. The general features of this platform help social networks remain active, you can interact with customers through comments, and reactions, as well as you can see how many times your customers share the publication.

Pros

Hootsuite is a fairly system to manage all kinds of social networks, its wide availability and the few limits ti has help social networks to be managed in a concrete way, as well as monitoring and managing the traffic in each of them. What I like the most about this platform is that it offers me real-time analysis and visualization of the activity of all the platforms, I can visualize the activity of Facebook or Instagram accounts from this platform in real time, visualize comments, reactions or interactions of the customers with other publications, all in real time. Another thing that I like is that this platform allows me to create scheduled publications, I can create a publication and select where the publication will be sent, I can select several social networks at the same time so that this publication is uploaded at an exact time in all the social networks that I selected, program publications has improved the activity of our social networks in scale, because it has maintained activity in an automated way, without the need to do anything manually.

Cons

One of the negative things about this platform is that it is a bit complicated to manage messages received within it, when we link all the social networks that we use in this company, all the messages received are stored in the same tray input, this causes all the received messages to be combined and it turns out to be a bit difficult to read each one of them and know which social network it comes from, I would like the inbox to be much more organized, dividing each one of the messages received in each social network, this would help us to have an incredible order in the messages received and to be able to attend to each of them little by little. Another negative thing is that this platform should offer much more affordable prices, currently I only recommend using this platform in large companies that can cover the high costs it has.

How Hootsuite Makes Social Media Management Easy and Effective

Reviewed on 07/03/2023

my overall experience with the platform has been very positive. I appreciate how easy it is to manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard, which saves me a lot of time and effort in planning and publishing content across my social media channels.One of my favorite features is Hootsuite's scheduling and automation capabilities, which allow me to plan and publish content ahead of time and automate some of my social media activities. This feature has been incredibly helpful in streamlining my social media strategy.I also appreciate Hootsuite's analytics and reporting features, which enable me to track and measure the impact of my social media efforts. Being able to see the performance of my social media channels and optimize my strategy accordingly has been very valuable.Overall, I would highly recommend Hootsuite to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient social media management platform. The range of features and tools that Hootsuite offers can benefit businesses and individuals alike, and the platform's ease of use makes it a great choice for those new to social media management as well.

Pros

I appreciate Hootsuite's user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard. The platform's scheduling and automation features are also highly valued, as they save my time and effort in planning and publishing content across my social media channels.The ability to monitor social media activity and engage with customers in real time is another feature that I appreciate. Hootsuite's analytics and reporting capabilities also enable me to track and measure the impact of my social media efforts, allowing me to optimize my strategy for better results.In summary, I appreciate the comprehensive suite of features that Hootsuite offers, as well as its ease of use and ability to streamline social media management.

Cons

I have reported occasional glitches or technical issues with Hootsuite. Additionally, I have noted that the pricing structure can be a bit expensive for smaller businesses or individual users.That being said, Hootsuite's customer support team is generally responsive and helpful in resolving any issues that users may encounter. Additionally, the platform offers a range of pricing plans to suit different needs and budgets, so I can choose the plan that works best for me.Overall, while I have reported issues with the platform, Hootsuite remains a popular and highly rated social media management tool, with a range of features that can benefit businesses and individuals alike.

Matthew
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

You get the best when you pay for the best.

Reviewed on 21/09/2023

Other than the pricing, it's been fantastic, not only has the data that was tailored to me helped me throughout my processes but I have learned so much on how to optimize my posts in ways I probably wouldn't have considered before, but I'd say the ease-of-use is probably the most notable piece of Hootsuite that one could takeaway from this review. It's a fantastic choice, if you have the money to pay for it.

Pros

This is not a "feature" per-say, but a part of hootsuite I liked most, compared to other products that share similar features is the ease-of-use. I've used other tools that mimic what Hootsuite does and I would say without a doubt that Hootsuite has the lowest learning curve, simply because of the way they built it. You have something you want to post but haven't had time to look through any of the other factors like keywords, best times, formats, etc? Hootsuite has it all right there for you. I was first interested Hootsuite simply to plan posts, as anyone who is considering using this tool knows, planning social media posts in bulk saves enormous amounts of time, it's not even comparable, but as soon as I started using this tool I was able to throw almost every other tool out the window I used to make my posts better/more findable to my target audience. I'm sure you are like me where you have 50 bookmarks of keyword generation, best times, best dates, etc. for your videos but with hootsuite it's all in one place, and not only that, once you get going, the data is tailored to you, so you no longer have to pull general statistics from what a video SHOULD do at certain time or with certain keywords etc. You can't go wrong with Hootsuite, even if you have no idea what you're doing, they have tutorials for how to do anything that you might want to do to improve your channels/accounts.

Cons

This is what the title of this review is about. And honestly, this is the only con I have found so far. You are getting the best no doubt, but you are paying for the best. I'd say if your just starting out and this isn't much of a cashflow yet, you might just have to put in the time and effort to circumnavigate the tools of Hootsuite, although it probably won't but just as good, with enough grit you can probably come somewhere close, but it takes a whole bunch of time more. But I can say without a doubt, if your serious about promoting your channels and accounts, and you've got the capital, just go with Hootsuite, anything else is subpar, but again, it's just a heck of a lot of money unfortunately.

Harry

Great tool, but feels like it could still do with something extra - better planning, more...

Reviewed on 11/01/2019

It might feel like it's missing a few extras, but generally its a really useful platform and out social media activity has been much better in terms or both organisation and analytics.

There's also a massive community for Hootsuite so you can always find out how other people are using it.

We used a Meltwater before and it was so scientific and clunky to set up we never ended up using it. We use Hootsuite daily now and the ability to shorten links is also really helpful.

Pros

Really easy to use and so many resources. The platform is brilliant for scheduling and you don't even have to visit the other social platforms to post and engage with the audience. You can really customise the streams for each user which is great for productivity, and the analytics is really useful.

As a manager, I only have to hop into the publisher section to see what posts are going out, how often we're posting, and what platform we're using most.

Using the streams, I can set up one for all posts to check consistency and monitor engagement, one for competitor research, and one for searches, and then more platform specific streams so I can really dive into the nitty-gritty if I need to.

Cons

It's very Twitter orientated, most of the useful streams like monitoring topical conversations etc are in Twitter (probably by nature of the Twitter platform), but I would like to see more feature on LinkedIn - so far there's only TWO streams; one to monitor Company Updates, and second to monitor scheduled posts (I can see this in the publisher planner anyway).

It would be good to see similar monitoring streams for Hashtag conversations because this feature is applicable in LinkedIn as well as Twitter.

The Publisher also feels like it's just missing something and I think it's the ability to 'plot' in posts rather than drafting out complete posts. For example when we're planning what activity we want to launch, we might not know what the full post is going to look like, but we might just want to plot in ideas which at the moment we have to do on a spreadsheet and then translate over to the Hootsuite publisher. It would be good to see this feature in the planner where we can plot ideas, and then fully draft them out later.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Perfect for individuals, business and agencies alike!

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Pros

As a marketeer, I was lucky enough to try a few different social media management platforms. Personally, Hootsuite has always been one of my favorites.
The platform is quite easy to use, and setup. The interface is quite intuitive and on boarding new members normally takes us a few minutes.
We easily managed multiple accounts and switched between them in single clicks. The mini profile icons helped our team differentiate between our different clients, so we had a smaller number of mistakes.
But that's not all!
Team collaboration is superb once you establish a professional account. Content review and approvals that is easy to set up. You can review comments and replies and assign them to other users, and even leaves comments and notes for them. You can review other users performance and get full reports on their work.

Cons

Reporting is weak compared to other tools. And while I enjoy their pre-designed scheduled reports, I normally end up creating my own reports using other analytics tools that are more robust and provide more in-depth insights.
While i enjoy setting up multiple topic columns to monitor, extracting the data is impossible and you will always need a listening tool to create monitoring and listening reports.
I was on an older pricing plan for awhile now, but when I checked recently, they seem to have increased their pricing and are now quite pricey compared to some of the competing platforms, however, I still have a soft spot for them.

Suhailah
Suhailah

All about Hootsuite

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

Pros

Hootsuite is a must haev platform for marketing media managers who want to make better use of their time, acquire insights into their messaging and audiences, and connect with customers more regularly to expand their following. Hootsuite is a great application that I would suggest to everyone who utilizes social media for business. It allows you to track hashtags, scheduled tweets, learn about your audience, and obtain insights into which messages are the most popular.

Cons

The limitation on the number of streams you may have is something I dislike about Hootsuite. They also have several payment levels, which give you additional options, but it might be challenging to figure out which one is best for you. My company switched back and forth through free and premium trials several times a year since we couldn't determine which was best for us, so I suggest doing some study into all of the features associated with the various tiers before committing.

An absolute time saver

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

I've had a very positive experience with Hootsuite. It has saved me a lot of time and frustration and allows content to be cohesive across all channels. It's easy to see all my content right in front of me without having to go from channel to channel. It truly is a program I would not be able to do my job without.

Pros

I like the ease of use and functionality. It looks overwhelming and complicated at first, but it doesn't take long to understand how to navigate and get started. Everything is pretty self-explanatory and easy to locate. I love the fact that you can access hootsuite anywhere because it's a web-based program, and you don't need to download any extra software to use it. It also has an app so I can schedule or update content on the go. The ability to schedule endless amounts of posts (with the premium account) is nice because I can spend two days scheduling content for the entire month and not worry about it the rest of the time. Another thing I really enjoy is their "Hootsuite Accandemy" - courses that teaches you everything about social media management and gives you the chanceto get certification from the program. It's also a great tool for engaging with people without having to go to the specific social channels separately. Everything from drafting a post, adding images, scheduling, commenting, sharing and replying to messages and comments can all be done from the dashboard.

Cons

It can get pretty pricey depending on your needs. The free program isn't bad for very small companies, but if you want to schedule more then 30 posts and have more than the basic social channels then premium is necessary I find there are alternative programs that offer more for less, but this is the software my employer has chosen and is content with it.

Mercedes
Mercedes

Where would I be without HootSuite?!

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

Pros

I started using HootSuite at the very EARLY stages of my business. Before I even had a single client. The reason I chose HootSuite is because they had a FREE version... and in my early client-less stage...I needed all the free I could get. It's extremely easy to add whichever social networks you have (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) The free version allows for 3 profiles, but once you upgrade to the paid you can of course add more. The platform itself is very self explanatory and makes scheduling future posts extremely easy.

Cons

I'd like to be able to edit the posts by platform. For example, when posting to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter -- I'd like to add hashtags just to the Instagram Caption and/or shorten the Twitter caption. Instead of having to create a post for each separate platform, I'd like to be able to do it all in one and make the edits in the same batch.

Buffer
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to use with tons of features and plugins to compliment it

Reviewed on 17/08/2018

Pros

Hootsuite is one of the most versatile tools out there in the market. Starting from its free package, you will find yourself covering all the essentials you need for your day to day operations when it comes to social media. The columns/tabs interface is what sold the product to our team compared to all the other competitors we tried.
In addition, the ability to connect multiple profiles, create columns to listen to important topics and team communications and messaging (paid feature).

The free plan also allows you to schedule up to 30 posts, and if you need more, upgrading to any of their paid plans is as cheap.
As we had many clients to handle and our team required a lot of collaboration, we were under the team plan. it was easy to setup an automated monthly report that goes to the client, which saved us tons of time, and the team collaboration features allowed us to assign the right roles and exchange messages, assign tasks and customer inquiries (tweets and comments) to one another with ease.

Cons

While Hootsuite covers the essentials you might need for your day to day social media, it lacks much in-depth analysis, listening and reporting features.

In addition, it does not have cross-platform profiling and does not have features to help you setup competitions or gather/mine data easily.

Angel
Angel

Hootsuite may be useful... but just maybe

Reviewed on 30/10/2021

Hootsuite is a great tool for scheduling, posting and monitoring your social media accounts. However, due to its costs, I honestly think that there are more accessible ways to get this job done, unless you're working with no programming feature channels such as Linkedin (but still, I recommend you to check other offers, you might find something better)

Pros

Hootsuite was the first content manager software I used, and it has given me almost no problems. I've been able to program even weeks of posts on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin, which in some like this last one mentioned, is pretty helpful due to no programming feature so far on the main social media site/app.

Plus, through Hootsuite, you can also have a wide view of what the people or brands you follow in social media are posting.
And also, the fact that you're able to check and answer messages, mentions and comments from here, saves you lots of time in case you work in many social media channels.
Last but not least, the analytics feature is also helpful for creating new strategies, discarding, adding, or complementing content.

Cons

So, Hootsuite is really comfortable, however, the main flaw many users can agree with, is the price. The platform can get way too expensive in case you're dealing with more than 10 social media channels and more than 1 user. Of course if you're in control of so many channels and collaborators, it means your business is bigger, but honestly, there are cheaper options in the market (some of them even free!).

Another point to consider relates to what has been said before. Back in the day (like 2 years ago at least), this might seemed like a very helpful hand to have control over too many accounts and scheduling. However, now days, social media like Twitter, and specially Facebook and Instagram, have been into this kind of features, so you can program your tweets directly from the app or website, and you got the special tool "Creator Studio/ Business Manager" from Facebook. So Hootsuite eventually might get obsolete.