HubSpot Marketing Hub

4.5 (4,601)
All in one inbound marketing platform

(4,601)

4601 Reviews for UK Users

Nicole J.

Powerful and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy.

The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.

Pros

The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible.

And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.

Cons

Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.

Zoho CRM and ActiveCampaign
Andrew D.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Hubspot Is An Upgrade

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

Overall, Hubspot is a solid B+ type of software. I'm glad it's there, I'm lucky to have it, and I don't even have an idea of something better to recommend right now. But that being said, there are a handful of fixes that, if implemented, Hubspot could be among the best. I don't even have access to the sales or web design module. I feel like if I did, it may even move it up a rank.

Pros

Hubspot does a lot of useful things for a marketer and makes automation easy. You don't need to have deep coding intelligence or skills to manage marketing for a client or business. The email marketing tools alone are some of the best I've used. There are other features in place that just make the application more useful than others. Hubspot is typically easy to use and makes my job easier - not harder.

Cons

Hubspot has gone down a handful of times, or encountered issues where some aspects could have been affected on the customer or site owner's ends. Usually these were fixed quickly and not a big issue. Something I really don't like is the user interface for creating landing pages or web pages seems obtuse. No matter how many times I go back and learn it, I feel like there are better ways to get to the drag and drop editor, or that there could be better ways to edit the content of pages. The Hubble language and interface when it comes to editing Hubspot's page modules is intimidating and unpleasant to use. By contrast, the drag-and-drop editor is fine. Customer Personas exist in the property settings for some reason. For every brilliant addition to Hubspot's toolset, there is a goofy decision behind how things work or how users are expected to use the software. I feel intuitive design isn't always behind these decisions, but am hopeful things will improve in the future.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Emma wasn't great to use for making emails more customizable. The interface seemed kind of outdated. Hubspot just does a lot more - but it costs more too. (At least I believe it did)

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot seemed more like the tool we needed for our needs. Hubspot Academy and their blogs also meant we were already familiar with them.
Daniel B.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Expensive unless you use the very basics

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

Frustrating and expensive for the things that I want to use like RSS feeds and access to great templates. If you have $800 a month to spend and time to get through the learning curve it’s one of the best out there.

Pros

Great CRM and it’s free. The email campaign platform and list building is good to.

Cons

If you need email automation its out of reach for small business. Also, the landing page and website builder is slow, cumbersome and there are zero free templates at the basic marketing level.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

I only found out about active campaign later, otherwise for the price I would’ve gone with that.
  • Industry: Sports

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up.

That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

Pros

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub.
- Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value.
- Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

Cons

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times.
- Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Way way way to expensive.
Shelly S.

HubSpot Marketing Hub is Perfect for all of our marketing needs.

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

HubSpot has given us one place to see all of the people that interact with our company in one spot. I can efficiently tell which campaigns are working and make tweaks to campaigns on the fly. The A/B testing capabilities are so easy to use.

Pros

I like the ease of creating custom pages and forms as well as the ability to track all assets of one campaign in one place. It is invaluable to be able to see it all in one dashboard.

Cons

Integration took more work than I expected. Some of the API's - like eventbrite, have issues. The social media publisher is good but does not allow you to do some of the things you want to do, like tag people.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Not enough integration and no social media or campaign tracking.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

More flexibility and features for the money. Simpler to use that Pardot.
Samantha L.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

All in one!

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

I was able to build out email workflows and send out things when users met certain criterias. This also housed the company blog and all of the social media.

Pros

I used HubSpot Marketing Hub at my previous job as a marketing manager. There was definitely a learning curve, but it was super useful. Having an all in one place for all of my campaigns was awesome. Building out workflows was great as well.

Cons

Workflows could be finicky. Also, we couldn't do an easy integration into the CRM platform we were using. I know that HubSpot comes with a free one, but switching would have been a beast of a project.

SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We knew a hubspot consultant so we thought it may be an easier transition
Caleb C.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

HubSpot Marketing Hub is a marketing multi-tool

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

My overall experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub is a great one, in my opinion it's miles ahead of Dynamics in terms of user friendliness.

Pros

the #1 best part about HubSpot Marketing Hub is the user interface, it is very easy to learn and pick up straight away!

Cons

While it is easy to use, there are some limitations in terms of customization. That being said, I consider this a worthy trade-off.

Easy to use yet powerful marketing automation

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

Pros

This is a feature-rich and powerful tool for SMB - MM marketing functions, providing everything you need to enhance your marketing campaigns.

Cons

Some of the reporting and analytics can be a bit inaccurate or hard to customise to specific needs. Integration with Salesforce isn't perfect.

Marketo Engage and Pardot

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost compared with the functionality provided, and the online community and resources available.
Molly P.

HubSpot makes it easy to manage leads

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

Overall, our experience has been great! It's been extremely helpful

Pros

Hubspot makes it super easy to track our customers' progress through our processes.

Cons

Hubspot can be a little bit complicated for new users to learn, or to find specific features

Keap, ClickUp, Asana, monday.com and Trello

Hubspot was better suited for our needs

Keap

Hubspot was better suited for our needs
Brett B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Must Have for Business

Reviewed on 15/01/2022

HubSpot has definitely helped me to improve my engagement with clients, as well as, understand where I needed to focus my efforts

Pros

My favorite part of the software if the fact that it grabs every email from your Gmail account and creates a contact for you with all of their online contact info. Brilliant!

Cons

I love the software - I really don't have any complaints.

Aaron R.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Great Now, and Getting Better Faster Than Any Other Competitor

Reviewed on 19/09/2021

With Hubspot, we were trying to get all our marketing in once place to help keep from creating a spiderweb of tools. We used Hubspot for list organization, drip campaigns, attribution tracking, ad posting, customer service, sales pipeline, email campaigns, service tickets, and more.

Pros

This software is here to help create great customer experiences, and as a marketer you can focus on that. Hubspot has spent so much time making this software easy to use, that I can't name any other software that even comes close. It's incredible how easy it is to deploy a campaign, monitor performance, manage lists, and do so across multiple channels, and product lines. And what I love most, is that they continue to listen to their customers, and create great tools for marketers, so that they can create great customer experiences. So many high dollar software companies take your money, and forget about you. Hubspot goes above and beyond, always innovating and providing incredible customer service. We were in Enterprise, and if we ever had a problem, they would chat, phone call, or screen share with us any time of day, in under 15 minutes. Love these guys forever. Additionally, attribution tracking is incredible on this, I've never seen anything even close. You can see exactly how many sales you converted from campaigns, forms, marketing channels, and it's so easy to pull together. Going to Hubspot after using GA, FB, and LI pixels, you will begin to use Hubspot as your source of truth and never look back.

Cons

The social media monitoring and posting tools were there, but not the best. Likely though, this is because social media companies don't develop integration tools right away, so Hubspot can only do so much. Posting to social can be done, but posting Instagram stories, tagging other brands, etc will likely give you difficulty.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Needed to be able to deploy campaigns, and changes quicker, at high quality.

Mailchimp and Capsule

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The product was great, and it was clear their team understood our goals and needs.
Juan M.

Great marketing tool for SMB

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

Hubspot marketing hub is a robust marketing tool for small and medium businesses. Working as a growth manager I found it very convenient to complement Hubspot CRM and Sales hub with its marketing hub. It gives you the possibility of managing your growth strategies in one-stop tool. This makes everyday work simpler, which is not a small thing at all.
When looking for more advance features, specially in reporting and automation, you may have to look for complementary tools.

Pros

I really like its ease of use. It's very well integrated with different useful plugins like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack and specially Zoom.
It's part of Hubspot CRM solutions, thus if you are already working with the CRM, adding Marketing features comes very handy to use a one-stop marketing/sales software.
Customization comes effortless and no coding is required. Administrating templates and contact properties can be done by non-experience users. Hubspot learning curve is quite short, getting used to the platforms can be done in a speedy fashion.

Cons

I wish Analytics and reporting features would be more advanced. Creating reports and dashboard is straightforward, but when it comes to more sophisticated visualization, Hubspot falls short. You may need to integrate with a BI Tool to get the most of your visualizations.
Marketing automation can be done with its Workflow features. However I felt disappointed finding out that Email sequences can not be included as part of an automated workflow.
Variable pricing dependent on the number of contacts is not the most convenient. When managing an extensive contact list, it can become too expensive too fast.

Zoho CRM, Marketo Engage and Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Nimble counted with very promising features, that did not live up to the expectation. Hubspot was a well know, leading solution in the CRM space and counted with embedded marketing tools. It allow us to reduce the number of tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in our marketing and sales teams.

Nimble

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot provided sales and marketing solutions, reducing the need of working with multiple tools at the same time. We were looking for a one-stop marketing saas.
Brent w P.

Love HubSpot Marketing Hub - Dislike the way they handle contacts

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

Pros

HubSpot is fantastic and the MarketHub handles everything we do including Social Media, Ads, and emails. I love that we can easily create landing page that work with an email, track users and even add a code to our website to track where users have been on our site (Registered users)

Cons

The way they use contacts made the product VERY expensive. I would prefer to see a large bucket of users along with a way to keep users in our account when we don't use them for marketing. It was a significant cost to load users and then never market to them. I understand they maybe making some changes at this time but we chose to leave because of this cost.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost of HubSpot was the only reason we switched

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

It was the easiest to use
Cecilia H.

Scalable, easy to deploy, faster ROI

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

Excellent. Couldn't be better compared to other software vendors. Solving problems, getting things done is intuitive, fast, excellent customer support.

Pros

Compared to other automation platforms, deployment is easier and takes only weeks to start. Inmediately after is in production, we've started to improve processes to make them more effective meaning, getting more inquiries, request for proposals and quotations.
Integrating Hubspot to other enterprise software is SO smooth and easy, no need to spend months to get data from different softwares to integrate front-end and back-end.

Cons

Dashboard could be more flexible or include more default pre-set dashboards by category. It is getting better compared to a year ago but still needs some extra effort, specially the dashboards related to content (blogs).

Dynamics 365 and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Easy of use, scalable licensing model, TCO.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

TCO considering license, deployment and post-deployment maintenance cost and complexity.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Beware of the Ad Spending Limit

Reviewed on 11/01/2021

I signed up for another year to get access to Microsoft Ads control (supposed to be in BETA.)

Pros

When enabled, it is easy to review the overall advertising performed in Google, LinkedIn and Facebook. Basically an All-In-One platform to create content, share content and see who interacts with the media.

Cons

Recently learned about a $10,000 limit per month on advertising. Normally do not spend this much monthly, but I was on Holiday. Going on my 11th day without using the ADS feature. (It stopped allowing maintenance of the ads through the easy to use control panel for ads because I went 465 dollars over the limit in December.)

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

The first year I was able to basically get a price match, but that was taken away recently.

Act-On

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Tried Salesforce a few years ago, and the learning curve was much too high.
Ravindu R.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Personal Review of HubSpot Marketing Automation

Reviewed on 19/12/2020

HubSpot Marketing Hub dominates in our email promoting gathering. The email formats help get you through the cycle of email creation in a proficient style. HubSpot additionally has imposing contact with the executives and mix with an assortment of web-based media devices. Notwithstanding the computerization and email advertising capacities of this item, the organization additionally dispatched a client relationship with the executives (CRM) arrangement in HubSpot CRM just as an assistance work area offering. The entirety of the highlights of HubSpot CRM is fused into HubSpot Marketing Hub. While the combination between these contributions could be more grounded, it's something the organization keeps on improving. HubSpot is extremely near a start to finish client confronting showcasing and backing suite that may give organizations like Salesforce a run for their cash.

Pros

HubSpot Marketing Hub, which begins at $50 every month, is an incredible all-around promoting mechanization membership administration that ends up coordinating an assortment of CRM, email advertising, and deals arrangements. Considered by numerous individuals to be a spearheading item in its class, it can satisfy the requirements of little to medium size organizations (SMB) hoping to set their advertising arrangement center. While it is expensive, HubSpot Marketing Hub offers an exhaustive list of capabilities and multifaceted arrangements portfolio that encourages it stands its ground against driving items in the classification. It is tantamount to Salesforce Pardot, which alongside HubSpot, is an Editors' Choice for showcasing robotization. The organization offers a quickly developing programming portfolio that is complete regardless of whether it requires a precarious expectation to absorb information for new clients.

Cons

The Enterprise plan costs $3,200 every month (charged yearly). It gives you admittance to 10,000 contacts, income detailing, custom occasion robotization triggers, and vast mission revealing. You can add HubSpot's free Sales and CRM apparatuses to move contact information into the deals and administration channel for essential requirements. You can likewise pay to turn on HubSpot's further developed Sales and CRM instruments should you require further developed highlights.

Winnie M.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

HUBSPOT MARKETING AUTOMATION

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

In case you're needing an apparatus that will assist you with overseeing everything beginning to end, at that point yes — HubSpot CRM may be an interesting point.

Pros

It's really an across the board stage for everything and anything promoting, deals, and client care, across the board place.

It incorporates free CRM programming for your business groups, promoting robotization programming, email showcasing, online media the executives, and client assistance instruments.

It's anything but difficult to utilize and you can even utilize it as a CMS for content promoting or to construct your site.
In any event, utilizing only the free arrangement for promoting robotization, you can begin developing and sustaining your email list.

Email showcasing is urgent on the grounds that it has a ROI unrivaled by some other kind of advertising.

Cons

HubSpot offers restricted highlights in its free form, so you'll simply have the option to utilize it for the most essential things. In addition, as your business develops, the costs you should pay will likewise rise, and steeply.

For example, their Starter plan ($50) just incorporates 1,000 contacts. In the event that you go past that, you'll need to buy in to their Professional arrangement, which will permit you to add another 1,000 contacts to your information base, yet it'll hamper you $800 every month.

Furthermore, on the off chance that you require more, at that point you'll need to get their Enterprise plan at $3,200 every month. All things considered, this will just offer you a limit of 10,000 contacts.
When you consent to an agreement — like six or a year — you're secured, period. There are no early abrogations or discounts. On the off chance that you don't utilize your greatest number of contacts or acknowledge you don't care for a particular instrument, it doesn't make a difference.

You will keep on being charged (regardless of whether it's consistently) until you've satisfied the whole agreement cost.

While this may be OK for organizations whose procedures and cycles fit well with HubSpot's highlights, this isn't down to earth for organizations that are as yet in all the more a testing period. In the event that you need to encounter HubSpot's full advantages, running everything through its foundation is the suggested strategy.

Dave G.

The step up for when you're getting serious

Reviewed on 11/12/2020

I've worked with Hubspot as an individual, with a large multi-national company and a medium-sized non-profit. I would say that most solopreneurs should probably stick with MailChimp or MailPoet. When you have a good budget for marketing, definitely consider a move to HubSpot.
I've also used Pardot by SalesForce and it's very comparable. I believe Hubspot is easier in the beginning than Pardot, while Pardot has better connectivity to outside systems (like SalesForce, of course).

Pros

Hubspot is amazing, with great tools for list building, segmentation and email marketing. The process for building emails is easy and enjoyable and the workflow automation is a breeze. I've used MailChimp and Pardot and Hubspot is very different from either of those. Hubspot is for the company that's ready to up their marketing game to the next level while still being simple enough that your team can be onboarded and working quickly.

Cons

I'm not really a fan of the blog and landing page functionality and i really think you should do those on your own website and then tie them into Hubspot, which is fairly simple to do. Also, when you get into "Deals" and integrating sales and reporting from other systems, the simplicity goes out the window. It can still be done, but it's not as easy as the email marketing functionality.
Also, Hubspot has its own language and terminology, so it can be a bit confusing until you get used to it.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

In both cases where i was involved in the choice, it primarily came down to budget. The first instance, Pardot wasn't as built out as it is now (that was a few years ago and my memory might be fuzzy) but they are definitely a viable option now.
Norma C.
  • Industry: Textiles
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Small to Mid Sized Business use

Reviewed on 17/10/2020

Overall, its a pretty good experience, everything is extremely streamline, although I hope more features will be added in the future. I would continue using this just for like newer customers and keep older customers on our old system only because the migration is very time consuming. Each customer would have to be recreated due to the lack of migration tools.

Pros

Great for small/startup or mid sized businesses to help their sales force track their sales data with many features for goals and customer data all in an easy to view window. Its pretty easy to setup companies and contacts with a ton of fields that you can customize. The file organization for each customer is easy to use and very self-explanatory. The software overall isn't overcomplicated and most of it is pretty self-explanatory. The emailing system is an excellent feature for making sure you have a record of all conversation with a customer.

Cons

So depending on the complexity of the business, the lack of features may be an issue, the software is pretty streamline right now just due to the limited amount of features available. I would've liked to see a few more options for file organization and customer organization. The email system as mentioned in the pro section is very useful in keeping track of conversations but it can only be applied to one customer at a time. It would be nice to be able to tell the software where you would like to store the messages. Another feature would be integration. There aren't a lot of options of integrating with custom CRM/ERP software right now, there are only 3 integration options available. So this is great for any company starting from scratch but alot of migration work for companies that have already established a system.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Needed a CRM that could store and track conversations between consumers and sales team.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost and the simplicity of the software. Due to a language barrier, Hubspot was easy to train users.
Hale S.

Everything under one roof.... and amazing customer support.

Reviewed on 22/07/2020

Pros

Hubspot is pretty easy to set up and offers a view across your entire organization from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success.
Before switching to Hubspot we were using tons of different tools that weren't integrated which causes things to fall between the cracks. The best thing about Hubspot is having everything right in one place. Also, Hubspot's customer support is really amazing. You can get someone on the phone in minutes which is so important when you are trying to deliver things under a deadline.

Cons

I feel that Hubspot's Landing Page builder is not as good as they claim for people without web design skills.
If you are a web designer with knowledge of html & css you will probably like it, but if you don't have those skills you will be limited with what you can do with their landing page builder.
Hubspot claims that it is a drag and drop builder, but that's not really the case.
We eventually stopped using Hubspot's Landing Page Builder and switched to Unbounce for landing pages which is much easier.

• Industry: Banking

Great application to manage new leads from customer

Reviewed on 01/06/2020

It was great while we used to follow up with email campaign and leads. The use can be challenging if you are very sure of your business needs so I will recommend finding to HubSpot or a marking agency you trust who can help you finding exactly what kind of tools you will need to use to reach expectations and conversions

Pros

We used the service in our office get leads from some of our landing and referral websites. We received a lot of leads and it was hard to follow up with just a mail chimp our a google form and we needed automation to convert them to new customers. HubSpot helped us to managed the new leads and we were able to compare our campaigns with other cases similar to us that used this service so it increased out sales by 150%.

Cons

The service is expensive and you have to make sure all your team is dedicated to the training. Its a very different approach to follow up on leads and email marketing than other services so training is very important.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We changed marketing agency and they used a different service.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We got the recommendation from our marketing agency
Katie F.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Marketing Automation is a Breeze with Hubspot

Reviewed on 20/05/2020

Prior to using Hubspot, we had no marketing automation platform at all. Nada. Marketing automation wasn't a thing for our company! Slow to the game, I know. However, the perk of Hubspot is just how quickly you can learn and use the software. You don't have to be an expert - everything is laid out for you exactly as you need it. Plus, the Hubspot support team is incredible. Now our company has a robust and thriving series of marketing automation workflows that are based on everything from NAISC codes to form submissions to deal stages. We're happy!!

Pros

Marketing Automation in Hubspot is incredible!! I couldn't be happier to work with this platform daily. From creating automated emails to implementing automated workflows - everything within Hubspot is easy peasy. When making the automated emails, it's literally as simple as 1-2-make email- click save for automation - done. I can't imagine it being any more intuitive. Then using the workflows feature that use these automated emails - super simple.

We haven't progressed too much further down the automation rabbit hole than the above, but we'll get there. So if you're a company like ours who is moving a bit slower - but wants to focus on marketing automation - Hubspot is definitely the platform for you.

Cons

Only issue I've encountered is that Hubspot can be buggy at times. At least twice a month you'll get a notification in the system that your emails aren't sending, or that workflows are being delayed due to "unforeseen circumstances." It can take a day or so to resolve. Not too annoying, but I'd expect this once in a while - not monthly. Seems they have a few kinks to work out.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot is less expensive and is much more user-friendly than Marketo. We knew that we would be at a disadvantage by not having a Marketo expert in-house, so we went with Hubspot. Couldn't be happier!

Easy to Implement and Maintain

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

Support is really fantastic. They take the time to explain things and help you understand limitations and great workarounds. Great support, coupled with the fact they have the HubSpot Academy, it's really easy to learn this tool, even if you're not particularly ops-minded.

Pros

Very easy to use and takes minimal time to implement the tool. A lot of their default settings really encourage common "good operational" practices, like GDPR, progressive profiling on forms, opt-in, managing multiple contacts, ect.

Cons

Similarly to the pro, because of HubSpot's simplicity, it sometimes can lack in complexity. Concepts like multi-touch attribution reporting are still in the early stage of development compared to other tools. However, HubSpot is always releasing new features and I've found that a lot of the more recent additions permit more complexity with

Marketo Engage and Pardot

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot took our team to the next level with regards to Marketing Operations. Pardot is a little behind with built-in functionality.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Price and quick implementation time
Suyen R.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy-to-use complete tool

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

The hubspot marketing hub have been really helpfull for my team, it contains almost everything that we need to make the ideas of the marketing team come true. It was so easy to learn, and it have an impresive documentation that helps even more to the developers to use hubspot on it's maximun potential. The reports tool, the chatbot, the meeting links, the chat support, the workflows, trhe mailing service and of course the CRM, has made our work absolutely easy and has increase the effectivity of our campaigns considerably.

Pros

I really like the easy and practical flow used to take an idea to a live page. I mean, is so easy to make a template, preview it in different devices and resposive sizes, then make a sandbox and send it to your approvers and finnaly take it live in less than a minute. That flow helps our team to reduce the time-to-market a lot, and thats really valuable.

Cons

May be the code editors embed in the Hubpot design tool , could be improved. Actually is a little hard to code in it, because its like a simple text editor. As a developer I would love to see more tools, helpers, code colors, debugging and another features like that into the code editors of hubspot. I know those are little deatils, but they could make the difference.

Jenna W.

HubSpot has been a game changer

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

We built our website and landing pages on HubSpot in addition to managing our email marketing through the system. Our sales team loves the insight into prospect activity to help them have more informed conversations. We've also seen some preliminary success with using an inbound marketing strategy.

Pros

We love the ease of use and administration, intuitive design, integration/collaboration between teams (service, sales,marketing), and the automation capabilities.

Cons

There are a few functionalities we'd like to see included in development, but I do find that HubSpot is VERY responsive to customer ideas and suggestions and many things that were unavailable when we first came on board are either now available or are currently in development.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We made the switch because we found Pardot to be less user friendly and more restrictive when it came down to content creation and gaining insights into contact behavior. We had also experienced some support issues with Pardot. We were using Pardot in conjunction with our parent company and were also running into some issues with list management and content partitioning. Pardot does have many of the features provided by HubSpot, Hubspot's are just simpler to use and the support is much better.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We considered setting up a separate instance of Pardot, but felt that HubSpot's product, marketing expertise, and innovation were much more attractive for our long-term vision.