Showing 217 reviews of 200

Showing 217 reviews of 200
Nancy S.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Easy Projects has proven to be a great way to bring all of the assets of a project together.

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

All conversations, assets and proofing is done in one easily accessible place. We can more easily assign team members, switch designers working on a project and freelance projects to outside designers.

Pros

1. It's easily tweakable to fit our workflow.
2. We've had great, responsive customer service.
3. There's auto notifications to keep projects on track that can be set up according to the licensed user's preferences.
4. We can finally keep all conversations about projects in one place and they are archived to be reinitiated in the same way the next year.
5. It fit the budget well. It wasn't the most expensive nor the cheapest but had all of the options we were looking for in an online project management system-online proofing, forms that convert to projects, tweakable workflow, ability to have free guest users and automatic notifications.

Cons

1. The guest user experience isn't as strong.
2. We'd like to tweak the notifications for guest users per project but can't. There is a universal notification for all guest users that works well. Sometimes bugs the guest user too much though.
3. If 2 people are on a task and one clicks that they're done, they will still get notifications until the other person clicks done. It would be great if the notifications could stop for the person that completed their portion of the task once they click that they're done.
4. I really liked the Outlook integration option but wish it was available for Mac users. Over 50% of our office is on a Mac.

Zuhairah A.
  • Industry: Banking

Project tracking and resource allocating is easy with Easy Projects

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Great experience working with Easy Projects. Every organization should give this software a try.

Pros

Managing time spend to completing each project and task is very possible with this software. It can mark project progress and track its level of completeness for us to get top of the work. Each members are assign to their representative role and will get access to tools only for their role.

Cons

All the tools and features work really well with our system, and i have non problem with this.

Annalee S.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Streamlined, easy-to-use

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Pros

Easy Projects has allowed us to keep many complicated projects moving forward simultaneously. As a new user, I haven't begun to scratch the surface of all of the functions it offers. We chose it because it combined the best parts of numerous project-management softwares into one.

Cons

The biggest limitation so far has been the mobile app interface, but they are actively working on it and it has already improved greatly. The web-based interface is great. I would also note that any time I have problems/questions, or even suggestions on things we'd like to see, the Customer Service team is great and it never fails that within a few months they're working on the suggested feature my management team had come up with.

• Industry: Entertainment

Many features, but unwieldy

Reviewed on 15/07/2020

Pros

Definitely the best thing about Easy Projects is the number of features it has. It has about every feature you could want out of a project management software and can get vary macro or very granular.

Cons

Because it's such a heavy program it can be pretty unwieldy. It took a long time to onboard our team and even then a lot of people never really got the hang of it. Ultimately it ended up being heavier than what I needed for a small team. It would probably be better suited for a very large company with a number of complex projects.

Blake A.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Easy Projects - Great Project management solution

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

Great support staff, no problems with software

Pros

The timekeeping and project management features were great. We easily laid out all projects and requests/tasks associated. Easy to assign people to roles. Budgeting also very simple.

Cons

Reports take 30 min to refresh. Have to pay extra to get this to refresh immediately.

Rhonda r F.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great! Easy to use, reliable & tracks all projects, activities & manages my available...

Reviewed on 09/02/2018

Pros

We are an in-house CPG creative department of four. Easy Projects houses all of our creative projects/activities. The Creative team can see every project and its status at anytime. It also generates a resource report so see when my designers are over or under allocated I can make the necessary adjustments within the schedule to ensure the workload is at manageable level and adjusting schedules is easy and right at your fingertips. Easy projects holds all projects notes, so you don't have to go digging through emails. The upgrades to the system have been ongoing and great improvements but at a great price! The system is versatile and flexible to meet anyone's needs.

Cons

It is difficult to get the entire organization access to view all projects and status and our workload. They don't need full access but viewable access to activity center without paying for a full license per user.

Shelly M.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Find it very easy to use. Like the batch operations and multi tool functions.

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

Easy organization of our projects. Easy time tracking and tracking who is working on what.

Pros

Easy to check what I need at the time. Also like being able to easily move activities into different projects if set up incorrectly. The work we do has mainly the same activities for each project. With the batch operations, it's easy to set up multiple projects at one time as well as assign the same people to various activities. Searching for time spent on various activities within projects also is easy. I can see if too much time is being spent on an activity or easily catch any errors with time being billed twice. I like being able to move an activity into a different parent activity if it was set up incorrectly at the start. The time and cost gets moved over as well. Slick.

Sharley C.

Great Software, really turns Project Plans into live, interactive tools.

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Increased Productivity and better full Project Management from my PM's. Raised awareness for Clients on Project Progress via the Email Notifications. It just needs to offer the Guest User the full Project and Gantt view as seen in the Activity center and this tool is unbeatable!

Pros

The configurability and what is offered to the PM in functionality use. The Notifications are also great. The whole tool really offer exceled value for a PM. If the Project Plan and Gantt view as the PM sees it in the Activity Center could be offered to the Guest Users as well in a View Mode this would become the Ultimate PM tool, there just isn't another like it!

Cons

The look and feel of the Reporting as it is not that presentable for Clients. And Particularly that you can't offer the same amazing Project and Gantt view that the PM gets to the client. The Guest license is a fantastic idea for the clients but it would be revolutionary if you can add a full "View" of the project and Gantt, exactly as the PM sees it in the Activity Center. this view is the most valuable with a client but unfortunately it is only available to the PM.

Lots of Possibilities

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Our company adopted Easy Projects mainly to assist in managing / allocating our time as well as providing more visibility between departments on the status of orders. While I am not in management, and can't speak to the first goal, the visibility has gone well as we can see and receive notifications as orders are updated and worked on.

Pros

I do like the ease with which you can create / customize fields for what you need. The Audit Trail feature (which tracks all the changes made to a project) is also extremely helpful for seeing what's going on. I also like the prompt notifications of changes/comments in the system, even though I currently do not use the mobile app.

Cons

Sometimes lots of possibilities also means it can be overwhelming trying to get a quick view/snapshot of what we have in the system. While there are several dashboard options and view options none really make sense for me. I'm old school, and have just used calendar-based or Excel-based programs mostly, or Outlook tasklists; the views in Easy Projects are sometimes too complicated or detailed and I have difficulty understanding them.

Danielle C.

So far I've been doing well with the program, learning more about it and how to operate it.

Reviewed on 07/02/2018

Pros

I like how Easy Projects can track hours of my team and making sure they are on the right timely schedule. Also allowing the admins to run reports and see data on each project and user. I can't wait to use the new power BI.

Cons

The ease of using the program can be a little frustrating/ hard to figure out. Even after learning how move around the site; there is just so much packed in. That makes it a little difficult to use.

Radomír S.
  • Industry: Research

EP is all what we need

Reviewed on 10/01/2019

We are using task tracking, time recording and customizable users reports and overall we are satisfied.

Pros

I like sophisticated projects and tasks settings.
Filtering of my tasks and activities
Custom reports and business intelligence

Cons

Notifications in the browser cannot be adjusted to see only those which I want, but overall there are no issues which would bother me.

Kris C.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Best way to manage multiple projects

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Customer service is excellent. Software developers are astute and willing to work with us on customization. Empowers us to easily manage multiple projects, schedules, budgets and staff.

Pros

The software interface is easy to use. Great time tracking!

Cons

Lots of options for customization. Finding the right one takes a little time.

Robert F.

excellent for staying organized and on time and most of all easy communication with the team !

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

Extremely helpful to make sure that all aspects of each project are done.

Pros

Easy layout for all assignments for all team members. Easy to use, easy to see the progress of each assignment.

Cons

When using a lot of sub categories it is difficult to keep track of what heading your under. Sometimes difficult to follow the scrolling and scrolling down. Maybe being able to color highlight multiple rows that coincide.

Neil D.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 21/11/2017

Pros

Great software for tracking jobs, revisions, and assignments. We have been using for years and are pleased.

Cons

Unable to print complete list of assignments from Safari Browser. Only allows you to print first page.

Neta B.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Meets our needs for easy to use, captures the volume of work, and easy to report from.

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

Pros

We can easily create new projects and tasks, easily record hours worked, it is mostly intuitive to figure out, and they are actively working on adding new functionality.

Cons

There are just a couple of things that are less intuitive and have become nitpicky aggravations for me (like trying to filter to view "my" projects and forgetting that I need to change the filter to project resource rather than activity). It is great to have that level of granularity, but could still use some polishing.

Keeps tasks organized for hundreds of users to share

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Pros

Our Easy Projects software helps us keep our team of 200 on the same page. We are able to work seamlessly in the tool to ensure flawless execution of all tasks. I like that we can customize the notifications of tasks. I see every update made to every task, which means I get dozens of notifications every hour. However, by customizing my notifications, I can get a recap every hour that I quickly review for anything I need to look at. I also like the tagging feature, which allows me to know if anything needs my immediate attention instead of being seen an hour later.

Cons

There seems to be a bit of glitching regularly occurring. I have to refresh frequently. I also don't like that I can't view my tasks in a side bar, but rather have to go to a separate page.

Rogelio D.

great aplication!!

Reviewed on 05/05/2018

Pros

One of the advantages of Easy Projects is that it contributes to better organize work and allows you to ensure that projects are delivered on time, Easy to use for all, nice interface, excellent platform, really great app for emprove you productivity.

Cons

It also does not have the basic tools for the planning of most projects, improve the interface with the cloud, and add more file format

Sam N.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Effective Project Management

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Pros

Provides easy task identification and delegation. Also able to track time spent on each task

Cons

the help section - not very helpful
the search function for old projects are not that easy as well

Mahesh K.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Very easy to use. Wonderful software.

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Pros

Very easy to use. I can create projects on my own, set timeline and track till it completes. I enjoyed using it.

Cons

Everything is alright with this software. I definitely like to see a good tutorial, audio video, will very effective for user like me.

Aaron

Reviewed on 20/02/2013

Easy Projects has increased our productivity and saved us our most valuable resources, time and money.

Until this past year we had relied on Microsoft Project for 100% of our project management needs.

It was becoming obvious as our project grew that the current system was not a cost effective or productive solution.

It was expensive to license, resource intensive, and difficult if not impossible for most of our users to utilize in an effective, time efficient manner.

Easy Projects has been an easy decision for us. We’re spending a quarter of the time and money we needed to invest in our prior systems and we’re seeing twice the results.

We no longer need a stand alone server just to run the system like we did with our MS project server. EasyProjects requires little in resources and is a breeze to install on any existing web server.

Additionally we no longer have to spend large amounts of time training our users. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. We’re spending far more time now working on our projects and less time entering information into the tracking system.

John N.

Reviewed on 30/09/2015

If you are looking for a user friendly project management tool, Easy Projects is the answer. I've used Easy Projects before and it made my life easier since I could manage my employees' tasks without the need of always monitoring them and track their progress as well. Aside from that, there was also this option for communication wherein you can leave feedback or comments so employees can see them.

There's no limit to the number of tasks that you can create, and you can assign them to as many users as you can.

The platform overall is very transparent and it makes my employees focus on the things they need to prioritize

John W.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Very pleased with the software. Great value.

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Able to better understand the projected resource loading for the organization

Pros

Very intuitive - fits our current process well while supporting future process improvements. Structured such that stepwise implementation is not a problem.

Cons

The bottom of the dropdowns often fall off the bottom of the screen and I subsequently fail to save the contents. Dropdowns need to be structured such that they're always on the screen / within the window.

Greg M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Excellent tool for scheduling. Very powerful when used as intended.

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

Ease of daily updating and maintenance

Pros

Ease of updating and defining tasks and dependencies. Back-scheduling from fixed due dates is a snap. Easy to what-if.

Cons

I haven't found anything substantial I don't like. That said, it is difficult at times to see all dependencies on a small tablet. A large monitor is the preferred setup, but that doesn't work for people with bifocal glasses. :-)

Leila M.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Indispensable e absolutely functional.

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

I must say that my experience with this software is the best possible, exceptional tools, absolutely functional, planning, all the best.

Pros

I liked all the functionality, workflow automation, performance, accurate quotes, among others ...

Cons

I don't have what I like the least, because I like everything.

Response from Logic Software

Hi Leila,

Thank you for your review!

We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with your free trial. We hope you continue to use Easy Projects in the future to help you achieve ultimate success with your clients!

Francis thomas

Easiest PM software for the whole team

Reviewed on 15/03/2013

I have to say that Easy Projects is the easiest tool for managing our projects that I have tried. Not only is it easy to understand and intuitive, it is also accessible through all kinds of devices (so you don't have to stick to just your PC), and it does everything you could need to successfully complete your projects. I'm really happy with Easy Projects.

Pros

Ease of use, comprehensive set of features, $15 a month!

Cons

It's available in a bunch of different languages but not Chinese, if you care about that.