Zoom Events and Webinars Reviews

Zoom Events and Webinars

4.7 (5,927)
Write a Review!
Zoom Events and Webinars are part of Zoom’s event solutions.

(5,927)

Surajit
Surajit

Best Team Meeting App

Reviewed on 21/05/2022

Pros

Zoom is fabulous and simple to work with when you need to set up gatherings. It turns out brilliantly for organizations of any size, offering various plans in light of your group's size and the highlights required. You can make another gathering from Zoom's fundamental screen and welcome individuals from your contacts immediately to kick the meeting off. On the other hand, you can plan your gathering to occur sometime in the future. While planning, Zoom lets you pick the date, time, and length, yet additionally the time region. This is gainful assuming the members of your gathering are situated in another nation and you need to plan the gathering around a period that is helpful for them. You can have Zoom produce the gathering ID naturally, which is like assuming you're additionally going to have different gatherings. Any other way, you can involve your own gathering ID for all gatherings including similar members. One of the fundamental choices you can choose while planning your gathering is to permit Zoom to record the gathering on your neighborhood PC naturally. This choice, when empowered, will likewise record the gathering for the wide range of various members, yet on the cloud. They can decide to download it to their PC a short time later if vital.

Cons

I especially approve of Zoom, yet there are a few regions where it can get to the next level. The point of interaction is really dull and the white foundation can aggravate the eye while you're working for extended periods while you're in gatherings. A choice to change the topic or a dim mode, at any rate, can be very revived.

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

Webex is pretty Slow. The Mobile version of Webex is not very smooth.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

It's an awesome application to associate with individuals in the association. Where you can determine inquiries of clients and guide them by sharing their screen and giving appropriate arrangements. It costs less than other products available on the market. Its simple UI attracts more.
Siti Rachma
Siti Rachma
  • Industry: Design

Zoom Video Webinars - The Perfect Low Cost Solution for All Your Virtual Meeting Needs.

Reviewed on 14/06/2022

Overall I feel satisfied with the features possessed by this Zoom Video Webinars application.
Zoom...

Zoom Video Webinars are used within my agency company to hold remote meeting activities with clients for various purposes such as presentations, consultations, conducting reviews, etc. This made remote meetings a breeze, saving me and clients who might spend more time traveling if they had to meet.

Pros

UI : Zoom's user interface is very user friendly and simple. The options are well stacked and enlarged so that people can understand them. Scheduling, sharing, starting meetings is easy even if you're not a programmer.

Presentation: By using zoom can easily present a certain screen or document. This is a very useful feature when teaching online or presenting the results of work.

Cons

Limits for BASIC Users: Zoom currently has a limit of 100 participants and a meeting limit of 45 minutes for Basic users, sometimes it makes it difficult because the need for meetings exceeds that time.

Cloud Storage For Basic Users : Zoom does not provide any cloud storage for your recordings for Basic Users, I think zoom can do an upgrade.

Hope
Hope
  • Industry: Law Practice

Zoom video webinars review

Reviewed on 04/11/2022

The zoom webinars have always been used for my classes. I find this better compared to the traditional classes as the meeting’s recording can be made available after each class.

Pros

I come from a place where internet connectivity is really poor, but this product is quite compatible with my internet connectivity, hence, my meetings have been good most of the time. I discovered that this software consumes less data compared to other similar platforms I once used. G

Cons

The fact that I cannot record the meeting from my own end is not something I like, because I sometimes would like to record the meetings myself without having to wait for the host or moderator to do that and then make it available. Further, the mute/unmute button becomes quite confusing sometimes and I often forget if I’m muted or unmuted. Also, the chat feature doesn’t allow the @ feature type of tagging which is something I would love to see.

Adarsh
Adarsh
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Zoom makes it easy to attend Weminars and meetings.

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Amazing experience and totally worth it.

Amazing experience and totally worth it.

Pros

Easy interface, Varity of features and promising connectivity will be the best features for me.

Cons

Improvements can be made to the remote control while using screen share. other then that, everything is perfect.

Yuri
Yuri

Efficient and practical video conferencing solution

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

my experience with Zoom Video Webinars is favorable, it helps me connect with my clients or students in a direct and personalized way

Pros

The speed and efficiency of the software, even when dealing with huge workloads. One can easily make a group video call with a large number of participants without hiccups. Administrator access control is granular, giving administrators a lot of flexibility. It helps keep the call decent when there are a lot of participants. It's also easy to grant permissions to other co-hosts.

Cons

The user interface feels a little old. In both desktop and mobile apps, the user interface is very dated, and it takes longer than usual to find the options you want. Audio and video controls are also a bit confusing for beginners. On a Windows desktop, it can get weird looking at the 3 options for the microphone, when in fact you only have one. Desktop apps can also cause problems with Bluetooth headsets. It almost always failed to connect to the correct audio output, and I had to manually adjust the controls to set it to the correct output while making sure I didn't miss what the meeting itself was saying.

Carol
Carol
  • Industry: Biotechnology

A Good Video Conferencing Platform, Simple and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 11/05/2021

I think this service is good for what it is, but our company is looking into new platforms to have video conferences due to privacy concerns and the pricing.

Pros

I would say a major advantage to this platform is that I usually don't have connectivity issues. Granted a major part is related to your internet service however, I had significant problems with connection issues on other platforms & I still have the same internet provider.

The free version was good as well, with up to 40 minutes of a free usage for a video conference. I believe it has gotten popular because of this feature, and how simple it is to set up a meeting.

Cons

One thing I dislike is that when you want to exit the meeting, you have to assign a host or else the entire meeting terminates which is quite frankly annoying. I've accidentally ended important business calls because I had to go, and it doesn't automatically assign someone else as the host.

Just be wary that if you're the host but you have to leave, you need to assign someone else as the host.

Another thing to be wary of is that this platform does track your information and you, as the user, have to make sure that you read their privacy concerns.

Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

Google Meet doesn't have a separate application, it's just a tab on Google chrome & sometimes, I find it difficult to locate where the Google Meet tab is, whereas I prefer being able to look at other tabs, and also see the video conference screen.
Xiang
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Effective meeting tool

Reviewed on 04/01/2024

Very good tool for online meetings.
Even a user has little background of computer, (s)he is able to...

Very good tool for online meetings.
Even a user has little background of computer, (s)he is able to set up a meeting and manage the meeting smoothly.

Pros

Easy to setup, use and manage.
The application on computers is designed clearly and the users can easily find the functions.

Cons

The design on mobiles needs to be improved.
Need a conversational voice assistant

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

Zoom provides easier setup and management. It also offers lower cost.

Microsoft Team has some issues when using Mac OS
Annie

Ideal platform for webinars as most people are familiar with using Zoom

Reviewed on 24/10/2023

Pros

Overall Zoom Video Webinars is easy to use, even for those who aren't particularly tech savvy. The platform allows for multiple hosts or panelists to join the webinar who have access to chat privately, which is helpful for troubleshooting or managing Q&A. Participants have become accustomed and comfortable to using Zoom which is a plus.

Cons

There is still a lot of upfront set up that has to take place before the webinar actually begins and some of the features feel hard to find or hidden. I had to search online a lot to figure out where certain tools were, such as how to invite panelists or download a participant report.

Livestorm

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

More people using Zoom these days

Familiarity with Zoom Video Webinars and price of annual plan

Reviewed on 03/03/2024

Pros

The video quality is great, the screen sharing and ultimately easy to navigate

Cons

potential security and privacy concerns and zoom in/out feature

Elijah
  • Industry: Computer Games

Zoom is a good option for your next event.

Reviewed on 07/06/2024

Zoom is a good platform in total. It is perfect for a standard company to use and do their daily businesses with.

Pros

Zoom is a very easy way to host meetings and collaborative calls with your friends or coworkers. The easy to use UI makes it almost impossible to not understand what is going on.

Cons

Zoom comes at a very unnecessary cost. Personally I would like to be able to host a meeting with some friends and not have to pay to host a meeting for over 30 minutes

Lee
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best way to communicate via the web: Zoom!

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

Zoom brings so much to the table. It really is a dream come true software. People can save on travel, share their work and communicate their ideas from the comfort of their own home or office. What a great software!!!!!

Pros

Zoom Video Webinar is straight forward, easy to use. Our team uses it for our weekly meetings and we also use it for our organizations Board Meetings as well. Sharing a screen is great. I love how you can test a microphone and speaker as well. I also love the fact that you can book a meeting in advance. The app is really easy to use as well.

Cons

I think that there should be a control setting on who can and who can not make notes on the screen. One board meeting a team member started doodling on a slide he thought only he could see and as he looked up and saw his doodle was going out over the entire board meeting. Luckily we were able to clear it.

Fuze

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

Zoom just won the war when it came to video conferencing. It was better all around and more reliable too.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

Zoom just was better all around also we all trusted it more too.
Dylan
  • Industry: Higher Education

Zoom for Campus

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

Very good experience. Intuitive to new users with enough power and flexibility for larger Webinars and advanced settings.

Pros

Flexibility in assigning licenses across users on an as needed basis. We are a smaller campus with about 3000 students, faculty , and staff using Zoom daily and the cost benefit of not having to have to own more licenses than we really need is a huge help on the budget side. It does require a little more administration effort keeping track of who needs the licenses when but Zoom interface is easy for managing the movement.

Cons

I do have concerns with the limited capacity for multiple users to have control over meeting/webinar settings. You have to be at an administrator level to make changes in someone else's Webinar settings for example. It would be nice if your co hosts had access to any Webinar they where invited into(with restrictions). We also get occasional confusion around the invitation links for panelists vs attendees vs co hosts. As the organizer yo do not have access to the text of the email they received on your behalf so troubleshooting can be tricky.

Faigie Dina
Faigie Dina

Zoom has truly transformed our lives!

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

2020 is definitely the year of companies joining Zoom.
If you haven't joined yet, now is the time....

2020 is definitely the year of companies joining Zoom.
If you haven't joined yet, now is the time.
Zoom makes it easy for our global teams to communicate and helps us communicate best with our clients, on the platf0orms they are accustomed to.

Pros

I work in the enterprise software space, and had always been accustomed to remote team collaboration, and using webinars & conference call software for client calls & team meetings.
Zoom has transformed our business by force in 2020, empowering our ability and ease to set up & manage client & team calls.

Cons

I use Zoom constantly this year and have seen the Zoom team release valuable important updates and new features. They are very responsive to the market's needs!
I cannot pinpoint anything I don't like about Zoom.

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

Mone of the previous solutions we tried were great.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

Zoom has transformed our business by force in 2020, empowering our ease & ability to set up & manage client & team calls.
Camillia
  • Industry: Insurance

A Great Platform For All Types Of Use.

Reviewed on 10/04/2021

Overall its a great platform to use for all types of occasions. Great functionality easy to use very few complications. You can even save the chat messages and recording to playback later on. I love Zoom it is my favorite outta all platforms of its type that I've experienced

Pros

I LOVE Zoom there is so much about this product I like. Firstly they have a free feature that allows you to have meetings naturally restrictions apply to that but its great if you have a small group and need to do short quick meetings. If you have larger groups the pricing is pretty good. I like the virtual background feature which is very easy to use and it allows you to bring personality into your video feed. I like the share functions and chat features. It really makes things so easy to use. You can give admin privileges. Choose to let people in the room, They have ability to private message people in the chat and also raise their hand if they have questions. Its great for simple chatting or training classes. A definite recommend for all types.

Cons

I dislike the codes and ID requirements it gives sometimes. When I first started using it I remember it almost seemed like you had no choice but to download the software to the computer which is okay however if you don't have alot time or space and need to get to the meeting quickly it can ve time consuming. They do have a feature now where you can join right off the computer. But to me its nor easy like Gotomeeting.

GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

My company uses various platforms for meetings this one is my favorite.
Veronica
  • Industry: Accounting

Easy to use even for non-tech individuals

Reviewed on 29/01/2022

Pros

Very easy to implement. And there are lots of resources for setting it up correctly and learning about features. Easier user interface than Teams (had more issues with call participants on Teams than Zoom).

Cons

I don't really have issues with it. Perhaps a meeting concierge/tech support option for small businesses who are running a large meeting, but are one person and don't want to have to stop the call to help one person with tech support.

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

Too many issues with call participants not being able to log on or see all the meeting features (ie. different views for those with Apple)

Godfrey Thabang
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

The beautiful hidden reviews/factors of a Zoom software

Reviewed on 16/03/2022

I have thus far taught a learner through zoom, because I'm into student tutoring. So it helps me in my business. I

Pros

It is simple, attractive, clear, and easy to use. It's purchasing price is very reasonable,as a matter of fact it only costs bundles for one to have it in my country. It is easily downloaded and installed. It is not complicated. It is live and fast. It is an amazing software application. It can be used for different purposes. It can be accessed in my country.

Cons

I like everything about this product, especially that it allows multiple customers to join during the meeting. The only thing which I think needs to implemented in it, would be to remove the time limit of the sessions. The gathering should never expire. If the host feels like trey want to stop the meeting then they will do so. Not because of the session has expired. I have realized that most of the sessions expire during crucial moments and such invites a little distraction.

DeLyssa
  • Industry: Insurance

Effective Video Conferencing Solution

Reviewed on 10/04/2022

Overall, Zoom video webinars is a great meeting and video conferencing solution. It provides a great service at a pretty affordable price. The Zoom team is constantly updating and adding features to make the experience better. I have been using Zoom for just over 2 years now and it has been a very reliable service. I am a life insurance broker with a team of agents and we have mostly gone over to all Zoom meetings. Zoom makes it easy for us to meet as a whole or in individual groups, or “break out sessions.” It also allows me to conduct trainings better than before with the screen share feature. This has been a great solution for my team and me that we use daily!

Pros

The efficiency and performance of this software is great especially while multitasking and running or attending meetings. They have now added picture-in-picture while allows me to multitask and gets even more done. You can host a meeting with a large group or even break that participants in to breakout rooms without leaving the entire meeting. This helps with virtual conferences and trainings. It is very clear and ease to use even for those who are not “tech savvy.” The pricing is very reasonable given its many uses and how many participants you can have in a meeting. I use the screen share feature quite a bit as well as the white board feature. My clients seem to like seeing writing and actions in real time. There are many integrated features to make work and meetings seamless.

Cons

This is a great software, but it would be nice to no longer have time limits on sessions. Sometimes it can cut out at essential times. The only way to get around this is with the paid service. For webinars, you cannot customize the registration page which would be great to have. Occasionally, there is some lag time, however it isnt very often. Their customer service isn’t the most responsive and sometimes takes a little while to get a response back. This could also be a little bit more advanced for the iPad.

GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

I made the switch because there was not nearly the amount of features that are now very useful to me as this product was offering.

Skype

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

For the price, Zoom offered many more useful features.
Magdy
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Zoom Video Webinars Review

Reviewed on 26/02/2022

In general, Zoom is an amazing application that offers many of highlights that organizations will view as helpful. It is one of the most mind-blowing video gathering stages accessible that suit organizations of any size. Nonetheless, it isn't without its blemishes. These are very minor when contrasted with the advantages yet at the same time an interesting point.

During Covid has been a lifeline for some of the Constructions organizations. I managed to increase our audiences, going worldwide for presenters, while we saw other organizations collapsing because they were afraid of technology.

Pros

* Easy to use
* Easy to explain anything on the white board.
* Easy to moderate the meetings.
* Free use.
* Google Calendar Support.
* The ability to disable the audio (Mute) during the call so that it can be used on another application.

Cons

* No interactive offers.
* Inconsistent Cloud File Sizes.
* Noise reduction if possible for background noise from participants.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Zoom meeting helps solve daily connectivity in remote working.

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

We have been using Zoom Meetings for our official meetings where multiple vendors participate. Overall I prefer zoom call over others. Zoom has multiple features which honestly we haven't tried to full extent. I have come across few pros and cons which i would like to list in the next sections.

Pros

Pros.
1. Easy to Connect - Just a click on the Zoom app and the meeting is connected with the audio settings predefined.
2. Full Screen view gives me insights on the screen shared. Accessing the screen size is not much difficult.
3. List of participants can be seen in separate window so it does not affect my screen view.
4. Chats are also available in separate window.
5. Screen access can be provided for the other participants.
6. The meeting is totally controlled by the host like, screen share, Lock the meeting, Allow Waiting room, Participants able to chat, unmute etc.
7. Screen share has multiple options like the entire screen can be shared, or the particular window to be focused on, etc. Options like whiteboard are also there. There is an advanced option to share portion of the screen, share only the computer audio and the second camera portion which is outstanding compared to other meeting providers. Also files can be shared from zoom meeting.
8. Sharing video has multiple options like having an image in the background to avoid household items displayed in the background.

Cons

Cons:
1. The main concern we face is, the meeting can be started only by the host. If in case the host is unavailable due to some critical situation, other people should wait till the host arrives.
2. Since host controls everything like screen sharing, allowing participants to chat or not etc, it sometimes becomes an hindrance during the ongoing call. Every time people has to check with the host whether the screen sharing is enabled or not.
3. Meetings are timed. so if there needs 10 more minutes to be extended again host has to intervene and make changes.
4. Could not directly create a google calendar invite with zoom.
5. No of participants are restricted. Sometimes when the participants are more than 500, people are not able to join the meeting. Again settings to be changed.

Slack and Google Meet
Hafiz Muhammad

Zoom Video

Reviewed on 21/04/2022

Overall experience of the zoom is very good for me . I have use this software over a years. Its Very helpful for me in education and also in my freelance career. I will recommend this software to everyone.

Pros

Zoom is a very good software. Its is because its free and easy to use. I am a freelancer so i will use this software for my own benefits. Its very compatible to use. I have use Zoom to conduct a meeting with my client and easily discuss all the things about my project and Zoom don't charge anything from me.
I have easily create a session and give link and password to my clients and he/she easily use this link to join a meeting and we will discuss all the things there.
A very big benefit of Zoom is its use for the study purpose also. We all know about that in 2019- 2020 there is a pandemic of COVID and in this pandemic zoom is use in very large scale in educational institution for the online classes. I think its a one of the great benefit of this software. Its contribute in the educational institution at very large scale.

Cons

Yes because i use its free version sothere is also a disadvantage of using zoom.
One of the most common disappointment i have faced each time on the front of my clients its session will expire after 30 minutes. It is a very big disappointment from zoom. Each time we ask to the client please rejoin and after discounting he/she will join again its create not a good impression but i am use free version so we face this problem. If zoom allow us in free to create a session of one hour its quite ok because in one hour we are windup almost all the things.

Oussama
  • Industry: Import & Export
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

ZOOM is awesome and it can grow to be even better

Reviewed on 07/05/2022

From my personal experience, I have used ZOOM to organize many meetings for the marketing team in the organization in which I work, and in fact I find it really excellent in managing the group and saves me a lot of work through the feature of ready-made reports, and a lot of ease in sharing different files between team members and saves me a lot of Effort and transportation costs, given that our different branches are located in remote areas, I really hope if the ZOOM team invests more in artificial intelligence, especially deep learning, allowing reliance on user information to provide different suggestions to alert us to points that we may overlook, for example, your colleague Steve attended the last four meetings, but he Absent today Would you like to call him? Overall, I think Zoom is the best option available in my field, and I really hope it continues to amaze us in the future

Pros

The most important feature that I can describe ZOOM with is “flexible.” It allows adapting to different situations, whether education, meetings, or parties. It is similar to open source applications that programmers often use, but with easy use for ordinary people, as it provides an amazing number of options.
The beauty of ZOOM is that it also allows users to conduct their business quite easily through paid registrations via PayPal

It will be an ideal platform for education and collaborative work as it allows for the connection of different data via Dropbox and HUBSPOT

ZOOM increases the chance of the success of your interview or work because it allows full control of the features and great flexibility with the ability to assign a co-host and display 49 participants in one screen and these are great advantages
What I liked the most is that it allows reporting on sessions and participants in major seminars when it is difficult to follow all the attendees and this is really excellent in addition to giving participants the opportunity to intervene through different methods such as voting, questions, comment

Cons

There are a few points I noticed, and it is not correct to describe them as negative aspects really, but I think that developing them will give ZOOM more success such as:
Often the recording of interventions is under the control of the host, and in some of the interventions the host does not allow the participants to record their intervention. I think that the ZOOM team can provide a feature that allows recording the individual intervention for the participant who wishes to do so while respecting the privacy of the rest of the participants.

I am sure that there are some people with special needs who need special services, for example, deaf people may need someone who can master sign language or convert speech into writing, and people with visual problems may need to be able to control the application through speech, and this requires It is from ZOOM to improve these points, whether by linking to the platforms that provide these very dedicated services or creating a dedicated work team as needed.
I also think that there is a very beautiful feature that ZOOM can take inspiration from the Facebook application, by arranging the display on the screen according to specific characteristics in seminars that know a heavy presence, for example, participants who belong to one geographical area or one institution are shown automatically in a close order.

Kerolos
Kerolos

The Future of Online Meetings

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

Since the entire educational system moved to an online platform when lock down began, I have solely been using these online meeting sites. Despite using numerous other platforms, I encountered the same problems—high internet usage, organising online meetings, recording webinars, and monitoring participant attendance. However, most of my issues were resolved after I switched to zoom. Zoom is a great option for folks who aren't tech-savvy but still need to take online classes, and it's a lot easier to use than other options. Overall, I had a wonderful experience with Zoom, and I want to continue using the service.

Pros

The attendees can easily access the meeting with the Zoom app. The instructor only provides the students with a link to the scheduled Zoom session so they can attend. This is practical for both educators and students.

Zoom offers support for a sizable audience. Up to 10,000 students may participate in meetings during a zoom session. This can help students learn effective communication skills and can be quite useful for professors who teach collective sections.

Zoom offers a 40-minute free service that is sufficient for an online learning session, unlike the majority of apps that need purchasing various packages to have full access. If not, you can sign up again using the same link and continue with the unfinished topics. This can significantly reduce costs for both the teachers and the pupils.

Zoom offers shared whiteboard spaces to its customers. There are some concepts that are difficult to express verbally and must instead be illustrated with written answers or illustrations. Therefore, whiteboard facilities can be highly useful for teachers and improve student learning.

Utilizing the Zoom app is quite easy. Although it may take some time for some teachers and students to get used to new technologies, the Zoom platform is relatively simple to use. Both the host and the guests have it made easy. This allows for significant time savings, efficient learning, and early topic completion.

Cons

You can't really create that classroom atmosphere while using Zoom to instruct young children in the primary grades, which is one of its main drawbacks. Although the program includes several elements that essentially mimic face-to-face classroom interaction, it is missing key capabilities that can be used to create the optimal learning environment.

Zoom uses a lot of your system resources, whether you're using a Mac or a Windows computer. Your video and audio processing is handled with a very high CPU percentage. Additionally, some users have claimed that it uses up a significant amount of their Random-Access Memory (RAM), causing their computers to overheat.

Zoom's software version contains various capabilities that the mobile version does not have, despite some similarities between the two. More than the mobile app, the desktop app gives you access to the full set of host controls. For instance, the "breakout rooms" functionality is only available on the desktop app (Windows and Mac OS). This is a key drawback of Zoom because not everyone can access a laptop. Even if you own a laptop, using the mobile app to teach when away from home is ineffective. Teaching with your smartphone might be uncomfortable and less productive without features like establishing breakout rooms, creating and modifying polls, complete control of participants, pausing a shared screen, and editing delivered messages on the mobile app.

Not having Access to Slides in Breakout Sessions.

Pawan
Pawan

ZOOM is best Video webinars, very secure and trusted

Reviewed on 09/01/2023

Overall, Zoom Video Webinars is a powerful and feature-rich platform that allows users to host large online meetings and webinars with ease. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, with a wide range of tools and options that allow users to customize the webinar to their specific needs.One of the major benefits of Zoom Video Webinars is its scalability. It is capable of hosting webinars with up to 1000 attendees, making it suitable for a wide range of applications, from small meetings to large conference-style events. The platform also includes features such as screen sharing, presentation tools, and breakout rooms for small group discussions, which add to its versatility and usefulness.Another major advantage of Zoom Video Webinars is its recording capabilities. Users have the option to record their webinars and save them for future reference or sharing, which can be useful for training or onboarding purposes.

Pros

Zoom Video Webinar features that are most impactful include the ability to host large webinars with up to 1000 attendees, screen sharing and presentation capabilities, breakout rooms for small group discussions, and the option to record the webinar for future viewing.Zoom Video Webinar is generally considered to be easy to use, especially for those who are familiar with video conferencing and webinar software. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, and there are numerous resources available to help users get started and learn more about the various features and tools. Some users may find it helpful to watch a tutorial or attend a training session before hosting their first webinar, but overall, Zoom Video Webinar is designed to be straightforward and easy to use.

Cons

Like any software or service, Zoom Video Webinar has its own set of disadvantages that users should be aware of. Some of the potential drawbacks of using Zoom Video Webinar include:Cost: Depending on the plan you choose, Zoom Video Webinar can be somewhat expensive, especially if you need to host large webinars or require additional features.Security concerns: Zoom has faced criticism in the past for security vulnerabilities, such as the possibility of "zoombombing," where uninvited attendees can disrupt a webinar. Zoom has taken steps to improve security, but some users may still be concerned about the potential for unauthorized access or data breaches.Internet connection: Zoom Video Webinar relies on a stable internet connection to function properly. If the connection is poor, the video and audio quality may suffer, which can be frustrating for attendees and make it difficult to effectively communicate.Complexity: While Zoom Video Webinar is generally easy to use, it does have a large number of features and tools, which can be overwhelming for some users. It may take some time to learn how to use all of the available features and customize the webinar to your needs.These are just a few of the potential disadvantages of using Zoom Video Webinar. It is always a good idea to carefully consider your needs and evaluate the pros and cons of any software or service before making a decision.

• Industry: Design

Review for Zoom Video Webinars

Reviewed on 04/02/2023

Pros

Zoom Video Webinars is a robust and feature-rich webinar platform that provides a seamless experience for both hosts and attendees. The platform offers a wide range of features such as screen sharing, virtual hand raising, breakout rooms, and much more. The interface is user-friendly, and the setup process is straightforward, making it easy for anyone to host a webinar.One of the best things about Zoom Video Webinars is its reliability and stability. The platform is built to handle large-scale webinars, and it runs smoothly even when there are thousands of attendees. The audio and video quality are excellent, and the platform offers a range of customization options to make the webinar experience unique to each host.Overall, Zoom Video Webinars is an excellent platform for hosting webinars. Whether you're a business, a non-profit, or an individual, the platform has everything you need to host a professional and engaging webinar. It is highly recommended for anyone looking for a top-notch webinar platform.

Cons

Zoom Video Webinars is a solid webinar platform that provides a range of features and functionality for both hosts and attendees. However, it's not without its drawbacks. One issue that some users have reported is that the platform can be prone to technical glitches or unexpected issues, which can disrupt the webinar experience. Additionally, the platform's pricing model can be expensive for some users, especially for larger webinars or those with a high number of attendees.Another concern is the platform's privacy and security features. While Zoom has taken steps to improve its security measures, it has faced criticism in the past for security breaches and privacy issues. This can be a concern for users who are hosting sensitive information during their webinars.In conclusion, while Zoom Video Webinars offers a solid webinar platform, it's not perfect. Potential users should weigh the benefits against the drawbacks before making a decision to use the platform.

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Virtual Training made Easy

Reviewed on 30/06/2020

Overall Zoom has been a great product we use everyday for training classes. Our trainers have really mastered how to use the virtual platform through zoom and the break out groups function really sets it apart form other virtual platforms in my mind. We will continue to use it and look forward to more features on it in the future.

Pros

We love the breakout rooms feature. Breakout room allows you to set up individual rooms for a group of people to discuss and chat and not be int he main room. This helps with breakout activities and other meetings that happen simultaneously. The instructor moderates the rooms by communicating via chat and can even pop in and out of rooms. Its a game changing feature that a lot of other competitors do not have.

Cons

I don't like how you have to pay for a large group meeting. We pay an extra $20 a month on top of our annual subscription to allow one license to accommodate a large meeting of 200 people or more. i fell as if this should be included in our annual price.

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

it didn't provide what we needed which was a break out room feature.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

it had the features we needed.