Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

4.2/5
4.4/5
4.3/5
4.2/5

Tom S.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Kaspersky Endpoint Security quickly detects threats

Reviewed on 30/07/2021

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security software for several years. During this time, he saved me several times from infection with the virus .

Pros

The software is easy to configure and use. Detects threats quickly.

Cons

While using the software, I did not notice any problems .

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security was the most functional.
Ihab M.

Kaspersky for Enterprise 2000+ endpoints

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Personally i was using Kaspersky Antivirus since 2006, it always protected my computers from viruses/Trojans when other AV software failed. one of the best decisions i took is to deploy Kaspersky products in our University's computers. for more than 12 years me and my team have continuously experienced their developments, new features and improvements.

Pros

I personally consider Kaspersky Endpoint security as a market leader, i evaluated different products but none of them was even close. one of the things i like about Kaspersky is their AV signatures. they release an update almost every hour , their labs are so dedicated and they really know what they are doing.
Also there new KSN network is amazing, it helps a lot on discovering zero day attacks.
i am lucky to say that the latest Ransomware attacks couldn't reach out computers thanks to their intelligent scanning and continuous updates.
If you want to secure a large environment with thousands of desktops, you must try Kaspersky.

Cons

One issue that i don't like about most modern Antivirus software especially Kaspersky is that they consume a lot of memory and computer resources. most of our users with old/legacy desktops had encountered slow performance. however, if you are using new hardware like Intel i7 or i9 and at least 8GB memory you should be okay.

André L.
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Used for 2+ years

Ease to use and implement

Reviewed on 17/11/2020

Awesome experience, I really recommend that for medium/large companies, it is easy to manage, and if you do not have a environment to deploy softwares and updates, you can use it without problems, it is a very complete and robust solution, with a very good price.

Pros

It is one of the best antivirus of the world, the virus database is huge, and the price, at least on south america, is the best compared to the concurrence. Therefore, the administration tools of Kaspersky is pretty impressive, we even have a deployment tool and you can use the console to deploy your servers and computers updates, it acts like a WSUS.

Cons

Sometimes it is failing without gave you logs, and when you have it, the understand is not so easy, also the status of computers managed takes some time to get updated (to be sincere, it is not a big problem).

Norton AntiVirus and ESET Endpoint Security

Company decisions.

Falcon

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The price, and what were offered on the package.
Ramon F.

Powerful protection

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

I'm feel very protected using Kaspersky as my antivirus.

Pros

Kaspersky is one of the best antivirus aplications. I'm use this at my work and at my home computer.

Cons

The HTTPS scan is intrusive, showing me warnings to accept or decline at much hosts. I'm always deactivate this function after instalation.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky has a better security engine.
Faheem S.

I am not worries about malware or viruses at all.

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

I am using Kaspersky on 4 of my devices and happy to keep using it. Planning to try its Password Manager now.

Pros

I like the easy setup, the default security settings, and the frequent definition updates. It's very lightweight and doesn't put a load on your windows.

Cons

It has a hotspot shield which becomes annoying some times. I don't use it and don't want to buy it but they try to sell it all the time.

Setting up custom firewall rules is not easy to use, especially for a non IT person it very difficult to find and set up custom rules.

Thomas S.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Kaspersky Security

Reviewed on 14/01/2020

Overall besides the price, with the security and everything. This is probably the best security to go after and if other things like with security clean up and all take advantage of Kaspersky. You wont be disappointed.

Pros

Pros to this software, I think its better than ones like Norton, AVG and the others. It up to the point like the other but Kaspersky is just software and security that I like more than anything. It gives more helpful information than other security apps or sites and is something i would recommend because I have had some problems in the past and Kaspersky helped eliminate the problem and kept me safe. And i was very happy so my pro to this is the safety and security this program can give you.

Cons

I think the only con I see is price. I think its to high and I stayed on it for a while and me being in disability, I could not afford all my stuff rent, internet, computer, phone it was to much but other than that if the price was lowered or new free trial i would go after it for sure, because it does help a lot.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Because Kaspersky is much better than the rest and yes even better than Norton. Stay with Kaspersky
Mckenzie J.

Kaspersky

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

Really impressed with the features and simple user interactive design that let's me know what is happening and the stats are making my life more simple

Pros

The most like feature according to me was the strong key vault that helps me save critical credentials like banks, secure websites and payment sites. This really gives a peace of mind.

The way Kaspersky also keeps me warned of phishing site and also proactively blocking adhoc website loading that may make my system vulnerable is a commendable feature.

Cons

Sometimes I did feel that the antivirus is very heady and slow up my boot up. But I do understand it is all for good to keep my system and data safe.
Better safe than sorry

Richard R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Worth the money

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

It's caught several viruses and quarantined them so I feel that it's doing its job.

Pros

I like the secure window it opens up whenever I have to run banking transactions. It gives me an extra level of comfort knowing that it's being transmitted via a secure connection.

Cons

The only con I've come across is that whenever I'm in the secure connection mode, I can't access my wireless printer.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I felt that the overall security protection it provided me was above and beyond what I was getting from Norton.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

One of the best options for virus protection

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

For the period i used it, it was an excellent option for full PC protection, and one of few that I could safely recommend.

Pros

Kaspersky is a full package when it comes to virus protection, with its virus database updated frequently to provide the best protection. I've used the Web integration for a while and even purposefully targeted some website to see how it worked, and in tandem with browser, it worked quite nicely.

Cons

As with almost every anti malware software, it can be a problem once the resource use rises too high. Kaspersky is guilty of this as well, but it is at least manageable.

Richard D.

King Kaspersky

Reviewed on 06/06/2020

Kasperrsky offers the most comprehensive coverage with the strongest protection available.

Pros

I love the level of protection this software has, it is unmatched.

Cons

I love everything about Kaspersky, but if I had to name something I dislike about it is that it doesn't offer a month to month plan.

Osamah A.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Rest assured. No threats anymore!

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Kaspersky is clearly made to eliminate threats on your device with little to no interaction with the user at all. it does all the work in the background without sending any pop-up messages and without interrupting your work.

Pros

Kaspersky has one of the most important aspects that I consider when choosing Softwares in the security field, which is the stability and smoothness, alongside with the high performance. Kaspersky does a great job at staying away from your personal activities. It will not keep sending you updates notifications and it runs in the background allowing you to do your work without interruptions.

One thing I like a lot about Kaspersky is that it scans the external devices once you connect them to your device, detecting any possible threats and eliminating them.

I use Kaspersky as a primary internet security Software because it did prove itself with the great performance and the smooth viruses elimination process.

Cons

I have never encountered any problem or technical error while using Kaspersky, my experience with it has always been great and smooth.

Masturah D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Real-time and effective

Reviewed on 03/08/2021

Pros

Kaspersky is really great in doing its job, protecting my computer and network from any threat like malware, virus or malicious program. Nothing get past its detection program, and has help me removing malware program that i accidentally download to the computer.

Cons

Sometimes i think this program is too strict and will block any connection with my computer. I had a miserable experience trying to allowing my computer to be remote controlled by the computer technician as it keep blocking the connection and i had to turn it off for it to be working.

Amarasinghe C.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great Malware Prevention Solution for Enterprise Environments.

Reviewed on 21/04/2019

Kaspersky endpoint protection great solution with additional features to protect your laptops and PCS from malware. and great solution for endpoint encryption and ideal solution for computers to real time protection against latest malware and keep your devices secure.

Pros

Kaspersky endpoint security is one of the best malware prevention and end point encryption tool in the market. this solution has many features such as antivirus, web filtering, firewall security, email security and the endpoint device encryption. endpoint device security is value added service comes with this antivirus solution it is very useful to secure your laptops and PCs from data leakage, Kaspersky has high detection rate on detecting malware and real time scanning feature make sure always secure your PC from antivirus.

Cons

Some times useful third party applications also detect as viruses and we have to unblock it manually.
when running heavy applications performance decrease due to Kaspersky endpoint protection for those you have to turn off the real time protection and run those applications again.

Heshan F.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Kaspersky

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

comparatively to norton and other software's i ve used this is the most sort after software so far for me

Pros

Kaspersky is one of the most used antivirus software it removes and detects cache malware and adware from the system

Cons

it slows down the processor eventually some times i had to force shutdown the running software which i think is not advisable and when the software grace period ends it shows more that 300 threats once reinstalled there is no threats at all ???

Ajesh K.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

One of the most reliable antivirus

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

It was really a great experience but it would have been better if they would have come a solution for the cons told above, other than that it's one best and competitive antivirus softwares out there.

Pros

For me Kaspersky was one of the best antivirus for home and work use, as it never made me disappointed
It really worked good in both online and offline conditions
It has regular updates to make it even more better
It's got an option to turn off the antivirus for a specified time of our choice and then on it back when required
Malwares found are either deleted or quarantined
One of the best ones out there in the market

Cons

It's a bit costly
Takes a lot of storage space and RAM and it only effects in low end systems
Only one year licences are provided
It slows down the computer sometimes while scanning
It's more horrible that these regular updates become annoying as it comes daily and shows as a notification and tells to update it and if you don't update it says your computer is not safe

Hossam S.

Kaspersky Endpoint Review

Reviewed on 06/08/2021

It is valuable for money & very effective against threats, usually i'm rested using it on a personal or organizational level.

Pros

I have been using Kaspersky for more than 10 years on a personal & professional level & i can say that it has evolved a lot over the years & established itself as one of the best Endpoint Security software.
what i like most is that it doesn't consume much resources in terms of RAM memory & CPU & easy to use & implement, it automatically scans all the mounted drives.

Cons

Uses more physical disk space than other alternatives & the frequency for updates need to be increased.

Claudio ulises S.

Identify more advanced threats than any other security provider, discover the darkest and most...

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Kaspersky Endpoint Security, is designed to work in any IT environment, using full next-generation technology resources, allows you to capture the analysis of large volumes of data to discover even the darkest and most sophisticated cyber attacks, for this and many reasons I always recommend it

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security, Guarantees great security, protects against ransomware, exploits and the most advanced cyber threats. Provides an optimized resource, is packed with powerful security controls, automated vulnerability management patches, integrated encryption, helps increase productivity through cloud-enabled use controls, simplifies security management with a unified console, protects diverse environments PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android.

Cons

Although it is very expensive, it is worth the investment. When antivirus makes a complete scan it slows down the performance of my PC, but it is worth waiting a bit for the security of your computer it deserves.

Luis C.

The best antivirus although visually confusing

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

Pros

Since I had my first computer, the first antivirus I had was Kaspersky. Although the first impression is that it is a bad program, the truth is one of the best. It completely protects you from any malignant virus, giving full protection to the entire computer system. Perfectly protects from the windows, to the internet navigation system.

Kaspersky has a slightly rough interface, but fulfills its function to indicate to the user in one way or another, how to take advantage of all the functionality offered by this program.

Cons

Something that I have always criticized Kaspersky is that the design of the interface seems a bit confusing. I've always seen it as something rough and unattractive to the eye. From its opaque colors, to its confusing options is a program that has a difficult curve to enter it. One last criticism is that I think the price for the program is a bit high

No fear of threats when i have kaspersky with me... !!!

Reviewed on 21/09/2019

From my overall experience the Kaspersky is the best product in the market and it will not make any issue for those who use high end computers also If the time and the speed isn’t your concern then Kaspersky definitely suites for anyone.

Pros

I'm using this software from the day one I started to use my personal computer. I have installed it in my work place as well. It gives a better protection against the viruses and malwares and the frequent update ensure the protection against the latest viruses. Price for the product it reasonable when you compare the features it provides. I have no fear of threats and dangerous application as I have Kaspersky installed in my PC.

Cons

The major the drawback is the time consuming for the full scan and it slow down the computer when it do so. This the only thing I felt that they have to focus and sort this issue before the customer switch to an another software.

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Excellent virus protection and security

Reviewed on 15/09/2019

Overall, I am super happy about Kaspersky being comprehensive security for businesses, with cloud-enabled controls for users. The software ensures that data is secure and safe from any kind of cyberattacks. Highly recommended for businesses and personal use as well.

Pros

Kaspersky is a leader in security and provides excellent protection from different and new threats and viruses. Having used several other software from reputed companies, I believe Kaspersky is dominant owing to its exceptional and robust capabilities to detect virus, malware and suspicious websites. Every few days, it automatically does a full scan on my system and trust me, it catches and blocks all viruses lurking around here and there, which I otherwise would have no idea about. I'm happy that it keeps working in the background and you're free to continue with your work on the system.

Cons

There have been zero technical issues so far with Kaspersky. Although it does bother me a bit when during the full scan my system tends to become a bit slow.

Ghanshyam G.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

For securing data and devices it is best security method ,It had found backdoor and blocked the ransomware apps which had saved my important files.So i feel very good to use this software.

Pros

Its installation method was easy and easy to use the software also.It automatically scans device and blocks immediately when virus and threats are found.There are different features available for security which can be manually setup like blocking sites,apps.It scans in real-time and available in different platform.I don't have to worry about my device for security after installing this software .

Cons

It is heavy software it slows down the device and performance.Devices having lower memory and specification might feel difficulty due to more resources consuming.It always provides notification which is annoying while performing any task.

Namin S.

The best security for your computer system

Reviewed on 03/02/2019

The best guard for your pc against vulnerabilities and I would happily recommend this product to anyone. Ideal for individual use to coperate level.

Pros

A sound virus guard which protects the computer from viruses, malware or other dangerous programs. Can be easily installed.
Auto scan of Kaspersky will scan the pc as requested and don’t have to be bothered to scan it manually. I have never been attacked from viruses from the time I shifted to Kaspersky security. It detects many crucial viruses, alerts the user, takes measures to eliminate them and protect your pc against them.
I am confident in using internet with this application on my pc. It blocks me from logging into vulnerable sites which is really a great job
Its purchase price is also reasonable.

Cons

Full scan takes a lot of time and this one is complex to use.

Amelia C.

A Hero with no Cape!

Reviewed on 11/01/2019

Overall, it had provided the protection needed to hush away all kind of viruses, and as it's being updated all the time, so far any latest malware couldn't get through its secure walls.

Pros

Kaspersky is being used on all our work computers across the department, and also on our personal Laptops. It's a super security guard against all the malware, the best feature is that it's always running in the background; checking emails and computer for viruses, and keeping us secure with minimal system usage. and it's very easy to configure in any machine.

Cons

Kaspersky sometime becomes very strict and blocks any USB drive attached to the machine, even thou the device is clean but due to its suspicion of having a virus in the device, it just doesn't allow the device to connect. I say it should be more accurate in scanning than being strict.

Emin N.
  • Industry: Political Organization

A good product for security

Reviewed on 09/07/2020

If your company possesses very important data and resources, in this case, the Kaspersky Endpoint Security can protect your database from potential viruses and attacks. Especially during my work at the University, I relied on the software protection since during my experience I did not have an issue with serious protection of data

Pros

1) Installation and registration procedures take a really short time with smooth steps
2) Definitely every single user can easily learn how to use this software. In this way, no pop-ups appear which usually annoy people
3) The software gives you notifications about protection against viruses, attacks, worms, and trojans
4) A central management server allows controlling and monitoring deployment and maintenance services

Cons

1) There is a lack of viewing live security feature which would be useful to learn issues before the user indicates
2) Sometimes during installation and security checks, the computers might work slower since the software evaluates the great number of resources
3) Communication concerned with updates is not sufficient. Sometimes a user can be confused about update procedures (when and how).

Cesar C.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Antivirus and antimalware tool to manage and protect a quantity permanently and growing...

Reviewed on 20/12/2018

The Kaspersky platform allows you to identify all the endpoint assets, perform quick and thorough vulnerability assessments, achieve inventories in real time and take action with clear reports about possible computer attacks.

Pros

It brings to the security of computer equipment an encryption tool to protect data in laptops, because With Kaspersky, you can close the gaps in your security situation AND reduce the number of tools available for work by individuals They want to penetrate the systems from the web, since they have a UNIFIED platform that makes it easier to identify their risks in terms of security breaches in all the equipment.

Cons

The Kaspersky platform does not require administrators to use a stand-alone console which in my opinion seems a weakness since it seems that all the security is focused on the same base code, something that will be the center of attack for people who want to penetrate security. of the organization's data.