Cloud Campaign

Social media marketing software for handling clients & posts

4.9/5
4.7/5
4.8/5
5.0/5

50 Reviews for UK Users

Ryan W.

THE solution, when it comes to scheudling on social media!

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

Cloud Campaign has allowed us to increase productivity while keeping our costs in check! If you are a growing agency they are worth it!

Pros

Cloud campaign is a great value, well put together application. The team does a great job at looking at the shortcomings of their competitors and taking one step up! Overall the customer support team is very responsive to questions and concerns and will even work to add a missing feature.

Cons

It's a newer piece of software so it had a couple of glitches in the beginning (to be expected) over all when there was an issue it was handled quickly and we were kept well informed.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

Cost, Ease of Use, Customer Service, Reliability.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Cost, Ease of Use, Customer Service, Reliability.
Eszter s K.

Love My New SMM Toy!

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

I like Cloud Campaign, I am glad that I switched from another platform.

Pros

This software is very easy to setup and use. Like and very much prefer the video demonstrations on the setup as opposed to reading a lengthily step-by-step description, as i do not have much patience when it comes to setting up things. Love that I can pre-schedule the posts for at least a month in advance for images, videos and links/blogs to mix it up a little for variety. Also, if there's any issue, I can always count on support to help with my madness pretty quickly, which is priceless when you're all tangled up... LOL.

Cons

I don't think that I am missing anything at this time. So far, all the features are working perfectly for me.

Anita K.

Best feature set for my needs

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

I came to CC because I had a client with over 100 locations and I required the ability to set recurring content to groups of pages without clicking 68 accounts each time. This program is saving me tons of time in scheduling content.

Pros

I love the ability to have recycling content set to go to multiple accounts in perpetuity as some of my clients need to post the same things on a regular basis.

Cons

I don't find it intuitive to use. I've been using it for several months and I still have to dig around to find things. The reps had to work with me for quite a while in the beginning to figure out what was causing the issues I was having that they'd never seen before. The reporting feature doesn't work well for a large number of accounts. Getting the Instagram autoposting set up is a bit tricky, but it works once completed.

Amanda S.
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

Cloud Campaign is an excellent tool for a small marketing team

Reviewed on 31/01/2022

Despite a couple of issues, Cloud Campaign has been an amazing addition to my team's overall workflow. I love it as a tool for post scheduling and analytics. I have used Hootsuite in the past, and I would say Cloud Campaign far surpasses it on functionality and is also a better value. The customer service at Cloud Campaign is excellent; I believe they're always working on improving the platform and I feel confident I will always receive the personalized support I need.

Pros

I love being able to schedule my posts and get customized analytics reports for my content. It streamlines my workload to be able to load up content ahead of time, and I actively use the analytics to decide what types of content to create moving forward.

Cons

My only real problems with the software revolve around certain things I can't post to Instagram; for example, I'm not able to post multiple photos to Instagram in one post, I'm not able to tag people or brands in photos, and recently, I have also not been able to even tag users in the captions for Instagram, which I used to be able to do. I understand that some of these problems are caused by Instagram itself, however, the tagging system within the captions could be improved.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

We made the switch for financial reasons, but were thrilled to find an overall great product.

Hootsuite and Setapp

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

The functionality and price.
Holly H.

Game Changer for Social Management

Reviewed on 02/05/2022

Cloud Campaign has allowed me to save a ton of time and gives our clients a better service. We do not have posts scheduled to the incorrect accounts anymore, switching posts in schedules is a breeze, and we can post to most platforms automatically. It has been a game-changer for the social media management side of our company.

Pros

The approval process is my favorite thing about Cloud Campaign. It allows me to send approvals quickly and easily.

Cons

The Canva integration is very useful, however, it is limited in its use. You are limited to a square crop for Instagram rather than the portrait crop, and if you have onboarded clients you have to share your Canva account with them for posting, which means they could have access to your Canva content library. However, the feature is incredibly helpful despite those flaws.

Sprout Social, Statusbrew, SocialPilot, Sendible and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Cloud Campaign had the best approval process for working with clients. Our approval process was very long and now the approval process takes very little time and effort.
Stephanie B.

Cloud Campaign is the way to go!

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

Love it. It's changed how our agency has run social media for our clients. The analytic reports are what sold our agency. You get your bang for your buck with cloud campaign

Pros

Since the agency I work for has started using Cloud Campaign we've really been able to up our game on what we can offer our clients!

Cons

The onboarding process can be a little tricky if you don't do it often. Support always helps me thru issues though!

ContentCal

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

We couldn't post carousels to Instagram, they had no analytics tracking, and the software was glitchy at times.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Being able to offer analytics reports to our customers at reasonable pricing.
Josh T.

Josh's Review

Reviewed on 11/04/2022

My overall experience has been fantastic and I have already recommended you to some of my friends in the industry.

Pros

I love that you can schedule months in advance and see the analytics for each post.

Cons

Can be very buggy, sometimes not posting for unknown reasons.

Amanda S.

Great For Nonprofits

Reviewed on 18/04/2022

Our social media manager has been super please with being able to push multiple posts at once on demand as well as using the scheduling feature. We love Cloud Campaign!

Pros

Adding and removing team members is super simple. We have a large volunteer base that helps with social media management and sometimes we have some turnover so we need to be able to add and remove team members quickly. The scheduling calendar is AMAZING! Our Marketing Director schedules the month out in the prior month. Then we still have the ability to add one off posts as needed.

Cons

I'm not sure that it's entirely intuitive. We had to go searching for some features or ask for help. If you accidentally schedule a post at the wrong time, you can't edit the time. You have to duplicate the post and then delete the one with the incorrect time.

Brandi P.

Cloud Campaign makes it easy

Reviewed on 31/03/2022

Pros

Cloud Campaign makes social media management a breeze. Being able to have multiple clients in one platform is super efficient. Cloud Campaign allows you to create content within the application, write captions for multiple platforms all at once and edit them individually if needed, quickly reuse your top hashtags, and post to as many or as little platforms as you'd like. Being able to group posts by creating categories is very convenient when batch creating. The approval process is very straightforward and simple.

Cons

I don't use the analytics portion much, because I personally like monitoring metrics on each individual platform.

Faith L.

My Favorite Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 29/03/2022

Pros

I LOVE the analytical tools - they provide great insights into when the best time to post is, what content is engaging our audience and what hashtags we should incorporate.

Cons

I would love to be able to schedule stories or multi-card posts to Instagram.

Katie L.

Easy To Use

Reviewed on 19/04/2021

Very positive and looking forward to continuing as our client base grows

Pros

The ability to handle multiple schedules and recycle content. You can also have unique caption for each social media platform and you can categorize the content so you an find items in the future. The analytics is also useful in understanding what's working and seeing any trends that may appear. The ability to rearrange the queues is also useful in arranging content. The recent update where you can post straight videos straight to Instagram was also useful

Cons

When we post a video to LinkedIn, it takes the user to another page, which means I then have to go back in and post the video natively. Also, with tagging, you can only tag on Instagram, it would be useful to be able to tag accounts on other platforms as well.

Zoho Social

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

Cloud Campaign seemed to have a lot of features that seemed attractive.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

We found it the best and easiest to use. We were impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the first Zoom call.
Alyssa M.

LOVE Cloud Campaign

Reviewed on 12/06/2021

Cloud Campaign has made my life easier with doing my job! The staff is very responsive and are always there to answer my questions or jump on a call to walk me through things. I love the simplicity of it, along with the price! Highly recommend!

Pros

I love how easy it is to create and schedule content. It makes my life easier. I manage over 200 accounts for our clients and cloud campaign has simply made this possible to deliver the content to their feeds daily! I love how responsive their team is. They are always willing to jump on a call or consider any enhancements that would make my life easier. The price is so affordable compared to other products out there, especially with the number accounts I manage. Overall, I’ve had a great experience with Cloud Campaign! Highly recommend!

Cons

I feel like I have had to figure out a bunch of different work around so things run smoothly. So doing more work than what is required just so things do not mess up. Also merge fields would be nice, along with posting videos to Instagram. I thought this was a new feature but every time I try scheduling a IG video that is under a minute, it doesn’t post.

Anthony W.

Social Made for Agencies... Actually

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

From the sales team to the guys behind the scenes, everyone has been friendly, helpful and takes suggestions well. The software itself does exactly what it's supposed to, which is all I ask as a business owner.

Pros

The ability to add clients, get them trained and deploy social calendars with minimal effort is awesome. Especially the unlimited social accounts feature, truly great selling point to not have "tiers" in our pricing.

Cons

Small hiccup with the RSS feed function, but the team was great at looking into it and handling the fix.

Moz Local and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

The unlimited accounts and easier "Brand" management made it an easy switch and a no brainer.

Moz and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Price, unlimited accounts, easy onboarding, great support, friendly staff.

Response from Cloud Campaign

Hi Anthony! Thank you so much for the review! We love that our software seems to provide the service(s) you're looking for. If there's ever anything we can help improve for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Jenny M.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Long Term User - It Saves Me Hours Every Week

Reviewed on 05/06/2020

I have tried numerous social media content managers. Many have tons of bells and whistles that I never needed or even knew how to use. Downside is that you pay for all those unused features. Cloud Campaign has focused on all the important features you want (and continues to add to the product) without making it too hard to figure out.

They also did a great job of onboarding us and helped set up our queues and schedules. Anytime I've had a question they have been very responsive and quick to help.

Pros

I love that it allows me to map out our social content and let it flow almost effortlessly. We have our RSS feed hooked in and content set to flow to specific queues. We are able to alternate types of social media posts with the queues. Doing this manually would take us hours!

Cons

They have auto captioning that doesn't work quite right with our post types. We have turned off auto captions and just manually edit the captions right now. This would be a great feature for long form articles, but most of our content is too short for the system to accurately pull the right information.

Jennifer B.

Cloud Campaign is my new favorite tool!

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

My overall experience with Cloud Campaign has been great! I plan on sticking around and will likely be adding more clients in the future.

Pros

There's so much I like about Cloud Campaign! What I currently like most about the software is that it continues to learn and adapt based on my posting routine. I also really like the Canva integration, which I use daily! It has eliminated the step of my having to download content and then upload it into the program. I also really enjoy the ease of reporting and then sharing those reports with my clients.

Cons

I haven't quite figured out how to create schedules that work for me. I schedule unique and specific content on different channels, very rarely do I use the same copy or piece of content in the same month.

HoneyBook and HeyOrca

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

These platforms were out of my budget and continued to limit capabilities, forcing you to buy in further.

Buffer, Later and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

HeyOrca just didn't seem as user-friendly as Cloud Campaign, and I didn't like the price. HoneyBook didn't meet my needs for client management.
Gregg B.

They are fantastic

Reviewed on 05/06/2020

They have been very helpful and willing to help in every way I have needed.

Pros

The software works great. I like how you can have multiple brands and every social profile for each brand grouped with that brand. It's easy to build one time and ever green posts.

The support is incredible any question I have they answer quickly and are very helpful with anything that I have asked for help with.

Cons

I wish the social listening portion had better notifications.

Buffer, AgoraPulse and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

Cloud campaign offered better functionality.

Sprout Social

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Cloud campaign was by far the best of them all.
Amanda G.

Essential marketing tool for social media

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Also want to give a big shoutout to their customer service. Their online chat is fantastic - their support team is friendly, patient, and very responsive. Any time I've needed help with something, it's been a really pleasant interaction, which is not a common experience these days.

Pros

I love the features and ease of use. Some of the features I love - that you can build a graphic within Canva from within the program. Mind blowing. From an agency standpoint, I love the ease of use with clients - clients give feedback and approve content within the app, so it's all there - you're not digging through multiple emails and spreadsheets for revision notes or approvals.

Cons

The tagging features are buggy, especially with LinkedIn. Additionally, I wish they would update the multi-image photo function to work for Instagram, because right now, it doesn't. Also, using the queue scheduling functionality is harder than it needs to be. But these are pretty minor cons compared to so many major pros.

Jennifer T.

Cloud Campaign

Reviewed on 26/01/2022

Pros

Our Agency previously used another social media scheduling and management software system that was less intuitive and MUCH more expensive than Cloud Campaign - we are so happy we switched. Cloud Campaign is easy to understand (even for those less "tech-minded), intuitive and just makes sense. The CVS upload feature allows you to create and schedule days, weeks, months of content with the click of a button. across all platforms. Clients can easily view, comment on, and approve content - our Clients immediately recognized we switched platforms and were happy with the change.

Cons

The one feature I would like to see developed is auto-optimization for scheduling.

Mandi G.

The Best on the Market

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

With CloudCampaign my team and I have been able to create a sophisticated and streamlined workflow for content creation and management. This helps us deliver better, more strategic marketing to our clients. It also makes us more efficient which ultimately makes us more profitable.

Pros

I used lots of different social media and marketing automation tools before moving to Cloud Campaign a couple of years ago and it was the best decision I could have made. It's by far the most sophisticated system with smart systems for categorization and recycling of evergreen content. It's also got the best reporting I've seen anywhere. Best of all , their support team is super to work with.

Cons

There are a few things still under development but I know they're working on them. Just a few buggy kinks.

Great Social Tool for Marketing Agencies and small business!

Reviewed on 05/06/2020

It has been a pleasure working with Cloud Campaign and the entire crew. Always super helpful! The onboarding is very helpful and training they provide you really gets you to understand the platform and how it works. They explain the functions and tool set where anyone can understand.

Pros

These guys have thought about what it takes for a small business owner to produce content, schedule it and recycle it.

Cons

It is a tad slow getting some of the social networks synced with the system using workarounds due to API restrictions, but once connected. Works great!

Rachel M.

Cloud Campaign is a game changer for an agency trying to scale

Reviewed on 02/12/2019

We've saved hours upon hours of planning, production, and reporting time. Cloud Campaign delivers a solution that we were using 3 different programs to create. It's been a game changer.

Pros

Flexibility and ease of setup - the team is so helpful too

Cons

There's a couple features in the works that would be great to have. Like more control over posting schedules.

Deb york S.

Great investment for my agency

Reviewed on 24/08/2021

It has been a Great Leap Forward for my agency.

Pros

This software has provided my small agency with the ability to manage a growing number of clients with the customer service WE need to provide. Love being able to send posts and communicate with my client in a no-hassle way.

Cons

The reporting does not help me communicate with my clients the way I need it to. There are too many things that I prefer not to discuss that I cannot take out of the report. I end up building a custom report and that is not a time saver.

Kim L.

Cloud Campaign - you'll wonder why you didn't switch to them sooner!

Reviewed on 07/09/2021

Super happy with our company's decision to switch to Cloud Campaign last year. From creating content, to sharing approvals links with clients, and pulling out monthly reports, Cloud Campaign meets all our Social Media Marketing needs. We don't need support often, as the system runs smoothly, but from time to time when we have reached out their team is always professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and very friendly.

Pros

The ease of use throughout all aspects of Cloud Campaign makes it a great time saver, while also being a fun to use tool. Love the built in image sites (canva) and the ease of posting to multiple social platforms at once.

Cons

Not much to complain about at all - but if I have to list one thing it would be to ask if it would be possible to add content to approval links from the calendar (in place of the content library). Not a problem in any capacity, would be a time saver for the way our company creates and sends content to our clients.

Laura K.

Love Cloud Campaign!

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

Overall experience has been very positive. I'm sure there are still some features I haven't used yet, but what I've used so far seems to make my life a lot easier when it comes to managing content and programming out posts.

Pros

I was able to schedule out 4 months of posts for a client in just 3 hours, including the time it took to learn the platform. Later I scheduled an additional month of posts in just 45 minutes. Pretty amazing! I also love the professional post approval links I can send to my clients, where they can comments and approve posts.

Cons

As an agency, I have to pay $200/month or so for 5 client accounts...even though I'm really only using 1 right now. Hoping to grow more accounts, but it seems expensive to start out. I also wish they had a mobile app so that I could post on the go. They do have a mobile-friendly site I can use in Safari.

PromoRepublic

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

I was a longtime customer and was paying $15/month. Then I received an email that my monthly payment would be increasing to $70/month. So I canceled my account and switched to Cloud Campaign, which gives me a lot more when it comes to scheduling and automation.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Mostly the post automation and professional looking client approval links and reporting.
Brandon scott P.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Great Product!

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to pick up.

Cons

I started using this software when it was still fairly new; however, that just means I've watched the software develop over time.

HubSpot Marketing Hub and Hootsuite