Cloud Campaign Reviews

Cloud Campaign

Social media marketing software for handling clients & posts

4.8/5

Laura
Laura

Love Cloud Campaign!

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

Overall experience has been very positive. I'm sure there are still some features I haven't used yet, but what I've used so far seems to make my life a lot easier when it comes to managing content and programming out posts.

Pros

I was able to schedule out 4 months of posts for a client in just 3 hours, including the time it took to learn the platform. Later I scheduled an additional month of posts in just 45 minutes. Pretty amazing! I also love the professional post approval links I can send to my clients, where they can comments and approve posts.

Cons

As an agency, I have to pay $200/month or so for 5 client accounts...even though I'm really only using 1 right now. Hoping to grow more accounts, but it seems expensive to start out. I also wish they had a mobile app so that I could post on the go. They do have a mobile-friendly site I can use in Safari.

PromoRepublic

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

I was a longtime customer and was paying $15/month. Then I received an email that my monthly payment would be increasing to $70/month. So I canceled my account and switched to Cloud Campaign, which gives me a lot more when it comes to scheduling and automation.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Mostly the post automation and professional looking client approval links and reporting.
Katie

Easy To Use

Reviewed on 19/04/2021

Very positive and looking forward to continuing as our client base grows

Very positive and looking forward to continuing as our client base grows

Pros

The ability to handle multiple schedules and recycle content. You can also have unique caption for each social media platform and you can categorize the content so you an find items in the future. The analytics is also useful in understanding what's working and seeing any trends that may appear. The ability to rearrange the queues is also useful in arranging content. The recent update where you can post straight videos straight to Instagram was also useful

Cons

When we post a video to LinkedIn, it takes the user to another page, which means I then have to go back in and post the video natively. Also, with tagging, you can only tag on Instagram, it would be useful to be able to tag accounts on other platforms as well.

Zoho Social

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

Cloud Campaign seemed to have a lot of features that seemed attractive.

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

We found it the best and easiest to use. We were impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the first Zoom call.
Anita

Best feature set for my needs

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

I came to CC because I had a client with over 100 locations and I required the ability to set recurring content to groups of pages without clicking 68 accounts each time. This program is saving me tons of time in scheduling content.

Pros

I love the ability to have recycling content set to go to multiple accounts in perpetuity as some of my clients need to post the same things on a regular basis.

Cons

I don't find it intuitive to use. I've been using it for several months and I still have to dig around to find things. The reps had to work with me for quite a while in the beginning to figure out what was causing the issues I was having that they'd never seen before. The reporting feature doesn't work well for a large number of accounts. Getting the Instagram autoposting set up is a bit tricky, but it works once completed.

• Industry: Wine & Spirits

Cloud Campaign is an excellent tool for a small marketing team

Reviewed on 31/01/2022

Despite a couple of issues, Cloud Campaign has been an amazing addition to my team's overall workflow. I love it as a tool for post scheduling and analytics. I have used Hootsuite in the past, and I would say Cloud Campaign far surpasses it on functionality and is also a better value. The customer service at Cloud Campaign is excellent; I believe they're always working on improving the platform and I feel confident I will always receive the personalized support I need.

Pros

I love being able to schedule my posts and get customized analytics reports for my content. It streamlines my workload to be able to load up content ahead of time, and I actively use the analytics to decide what types of content to create moving forward.

Cons

My only real problems with the software revolve around certain things I can't post to Instagram; for example, I'm not able to post multiple photos to Instagram in one post, I'm not able to tag people or brands in photos, and recently, I have also not been able to even tag users in the captions for Instagram, which I used to be able to do. I understand that some of these problems are caused by Instagram itself, however, the tagging system within the captions could be improved.

Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

We made the switch for financial reasons, but were thrilled to find an overall great product.

Hootsuite and Setapp

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

The functionality and price.
Alyssa

LOVE Cloud Campaign

Reviewed on 12/06/2021

Cloud Campaign has made my life easier with doing my job! The staff is very responsive and are always there to answer my questions or jump on a call to walk me through things. I love the simplicity of it, along with the price! Highly recommend!

Pros

I love how easy it is to create and schedule content. It makes my life easier. I manage over 200 accounts for our clients and cloud campaign has simply made this possible to deliver the content to their feeds daily! I love how responsive their team is. They are always willing to jump on a call or consider any enhancements that would make my life easier. The price is so affordable compared to other products out there, especially with the number accounts I manage. Overall, I’ve had a great experience with Cloud Campaign! Highly recommend!

Cons

I feel like I have had to figure out a bunch of different work around so things run smoothly. So doing more work than what is required just so things do not mess up. Also merge fields would be nice, along with posting videos to Instagram. I thought this was a new feature but every time I try scheduling a IG video that is under a minute, it doesn’t post.

Jenny
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Long Term User - It Saves Me Hours Every Week

Reviewed on 05/06/2020

I have tried numerous social media content managers. Many have tons of bells and whistles that I never needed or even knew how to use. Downside is that you pay for all those unused features. Cloud Campaign has focused on all the important features you want (and continues to add to the product) without making it too hard to figure out.

They also did a great job of onboarding us and helped set up our queues and schedules. Anytime I've had a question they have been very responsive and quick to help.

Pros

I love that it allows me to map out our social content and let it flow almost effortlessly. We have our RSS feed hooked in and content set to flow to specific queues. We are able to alternate types of social media posts with the queues. Doing this manually would take us hours!

Cons

They have auto captioning that doesn't work quite right with our post types. We have turned off auto captions and just manually edit the captions right now. This would be a great feature for long form articles, but most of our content is too short for the system to accurately pull the right information.

Jennifer

Cloud Campaign is my new favorite tool!

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

My overall experience with Cloud Campaign has been great! I plan on sticking around and will likely be adding more clients in the future.

Pros

There's so much I like about Cloud Campaign! What I currently like most about the software is that it continues to learn and adapt based on my posting routine. I also really like the Canva integration, which I use daily! It has eliminated the step of my having to download content and then upload it into the program. I also really enjoy the ease of reporting and then sharing those reports with my clients.

Cons

I haven't quite figured out how to create schedules that work for me. I schedule unique and specific content on different channels, very rarely do I use the same copy or piece of content in the same month.

HoneyBook and HeyOrca

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

These platforms were out of my budget and continued to limit capabilities, forcing you to buy in further.

Buffer, Later and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

HeyOrca just didn't seem as user-friendly as Cloud Campaign, and I didn't like the price. HoneyBook didn't meet my needs for client management.
Gregg

They are fantastic

Reviewed on 05/06/2020

They have been very helpful and willing to help in every way I have needed.

They have been very helpful and willing to help in every way I have needed.

Pros

The software works great. I like how you can have multiple brands and every social profile for each brand grouped with that brand. It's easy to build one time and ever green posts.

The support is incredible any question I have they answer quickly and are very helpful with anything that I have asked for help with.

Cons

I wish the social listening portion had better notifications.

Buffer, Agorapulse and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

Cloud campaign offered better functionality.

Sprout Social

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Cloud campaign was by far the best of them all.
Caitlin

Cloud Campaign is a great solution for my company

Reviewed on 05/10/2022

So far I've loved Cloud Campaign. The customer support is great and I love having an account manager that checks in on us.

Pros

Having the ability to post to multiple platforms, schedule content, get easy approvals / feedback from clients + analytics & dashboards are just a few reasons why I love Cloud Campaign

Cons

Sometimes there are publishing errors, the interface could be a bit modernized.

Sprout Social

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

Needed a more robust analytics reports + liked the client feedback better.

Later

Price

Great Social Tool for Marketing Agencies and small business!

Reviewed on 05/06/2020

It has been a pleasure working with Cloud Campaign and the entire crew. Always super helpful! The onboarding is very helpful and training they provide you really gets you to understand the platform and how it works. They explain the functions and tool set where anyone can understand.

Pros

These guys have thought about what it takes for a small business owner to produce content, schedule it and recycle it.

Cons

It is a tad slow getting some of the social networks synced with the system using workarounds due to API restrictions, but once connected. Works great!

Blake

Reaching for the Clouds

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

A very positive experience for our team and very positive results for our clients.

Pros

We ripped out an industry standard social media management platform in place for Cloud Campaign when Cloud was new. We've found the support to be terrific, the platform intuitive, and execution seamless.

Cons

Cloud being a newer solution is quickly ramping up to adopt and integrate more options for video.

Joelle
  • Industry: Hospitality

Professional Output Uplevels our Client Relationship Game

Reviewed on 15/01/2023

Pros

As a small agency working with larger brands, Cloud Campaign allows us to manage our work effectively in one singular spot for multiple clients. Social media management can be time-consuming, and Cloud Campaign helps us to work efficiently, improving our profitability. The output of the approval process, reporting and custom-branded tools makes us look super pro and helps our clients to provide information we need faster. We are so happy we selected Cloud Campaign as our tool of choice!

Cons

There are a few small hiccups within the software, like tagging people, but for every item we come across, the CC development team is already working on a solution and promising a fix or update.

Melanie

Best Software Out There (and I’ve tried them ALL)

Reviewed on 20/09/2022

Customer service is top-notch; you can tell this company truly cares about their product and their customers who use it. The product itself is incredible - it’s everything that was missing from each scheduler I used, all in one place. It truly is second to none.

Pros

It’s everything I have needed in a scheduler. I love that my clients have the capability to log I to their own accounts, manage their own content, AND that I can brand it with my company info.

Cons

There isn’t anything I like least, cloud campaign has exceeded my expectations.

Christie
  • Industry: Media Production

Cloud Campaign from a Media's Perspective (Not Marketing)

Reviewed on 07/11/2022

Outside of a few improvements, we've been able to work around the obstacles and easily integrate the platform into our new business services. The price is affordable, customer service is great, and the features are evolving in the right direction. We're excited to support the platform into the future, and hopefully grow with it, as well.

Pros

The features that are most impactful are the queues, brand workspaces, easy-to-understand metrics, platform/grid previews, and approval process. The platform was intuitive, which made it a breeze to integrate into our business services and content distribution needs.

Cons

Scheduling to Instagram can be improved as the platform does not support portrait posts without integrating white borders into the content. This is a huge con for a media production company. Cloud Campaign also doesn't post reels directly to the timeline, which drops engagement substantially. Outside of this, we wish there was a way to better organize the Content Library into folders.

Sprout Social, HubSpot Marketing Hub, Later and HeyOrca

Michael

Save Time and Money With Cloud Campaign

Reviewed on 04/01/2023

Pros

Cloud Campaign has more capabilities than any platform I have previously worked with, and it is incredibly budget-friendly to growing marketing agencies looking to expand.

Cons

A lot of the newest features are only available in Beta mode and there are still issues with auto-posting to Tik Tok.

Amanda

Essential marketing tool for social media

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Also want to give a big shoutout to their customer service. Their online chat is fantastic - their support team is friendly, patient, and very responsive. Any time I've needed help with something, it's been a really pleasant interaction, which is not a common experience these days.

Pros

I love the features and ease of use. Some of the features I love - that you can build a graphic within Canva from within the program. Mind blowing. From an agency standpoint, I love the ease of use with clients - clients give feedback and approve content within the app, so it's all there - you're not digging through multiple emails and spreadsheets for revision notes or approvals.

Cons

The tagging features are buggy, especially with LinkedIn. Additionally, I wish they would update the multi-image photo function to work for Instagram, because right now, it doesn't. Also, using the queue scheduling functionality is harder than it needs to be. But these are pretty minor cons compared to so many major pros.

Katelyn
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Katelyn Turner/ Review

Reviewed on 05/01/2023

I have enjoyed using it and have regularly said that as the CC team continues tweaking and improving on it, that it could be better than all of the other social media management software. It's very in-depth and offers a lot that I can in turn give to my clients to show them how well their content is performing or if we need to take a different route content wise.

Pros

I that all my past posts are readily availible to me to view. I like categorizing them so I can access certain kinds of posts if need be. I like being able to add hashtag groups and spare my self the time to type hashtags out all the time. I like the option of seeing my posts on the calendar color coded by platform as I am very visual. I like the analytics which seem more in-depth rgarding the best time for me to post.

Cons

There could be more tutorials because it was a little confusing at first and chatting with a customer service rep would sometimes take a while because they would be busy and not readily availible. I noted that if you delete something from the calendar, it would delete the content and then you would have to reload everything. That was my main complaint. I also sometimes have to repair accounts bc they become randomly unliked. I don't love how the recommendations will bring up very old and outdated articles.

Kim

Cloud Campaign - you'll wonder why you didn't switch to them sooner!

Reviewed on 07/09/2021

Super happy with our company's decision to switch to Cloud Campaign last year. From creating content, to sharing approvals links with clients, and pulling out monthly reports, Cloud Campaign meets all our Social Media Marketing needs. We don't need support often, as the system runs smoothly, but from time to time when we have reached out their team is always professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and very friendly.

Pros

The ease of use throughout all aspects of Cloud Campaign makes it a great time saver, while also being a fun to use tool. Love the built in image sites (canva) and the ease of posting to multiple social platforms at once.

Cons

Not much to complain about at all - but if I have to list one thing it would be to ask if it would be possible to add content to approval links from the calendar (in place of the content library). Not a problem in any capacity, would be a time saver for the way our company creates and sends content to our clients.

Great For Nonprofits

Reviewed on 18/04/2022

Our social media manager has been super please with being able to push multiple posts at once on demand as well as using the scheduling feature. We love Cloud Campaign!

Pros

Adding and removing team members is super simple. We have a large volunteer base that helps with social media management and sometimes we have some turnover so we need to be able to add and remove team members quickly. The scheduling calendar is AMAZING! Our Marketing Director schedules the month out in the prior month. Then we still have the ability to add one off posts as needed.

Cons

I'm not sure that it's entirely intuitive. We had to go searching for some features or ask for help. If you accidentally schedule a post at the wrong time, you can't edit the time. You have to duplicate the post and then delete the one with the incorrect time.

Transformed our Social Management

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

Pros

As an agency managing multiple brands' social media, this platform has allowed us to significantly improve our client's experience, upped our reporting game, and streamlined tedious processes for our team and our clients. I'm unsure we would have been able to scale managing social media for our clients without it.

Cons

I love the interface so much, it makes us wish we could use for other client needs like reviewing and approving copy for email marketing, marketing planning, etc. Would love if they expanded beyond social / posting.

Elias
  • Industry: Publishing

Recommend

Reviewed on 09/10/2023

It's the only program I've used for social media management since 2020

It's the only program I've used for social media management since 2020

Pros

Ease of use, reliability, simplicity, ability for multiple users to collaborate

Cons

Occasionally, there are posting errors that don't seem to be due to any errors with the social accounts or login info

Rena

Love Cloud Campaign

Reviewed on 25/07/2023

I am saving time not going to each platform to post. Overall, I am excited to grow with Cloud Campaign as they continue to add to the platform.

Pros

I like easier of scheduling. I like to see reporting all in one place.

Cons

I want to see how the post will look on each platform for desktop and mobile. I want to be able to add certain image to one platform and another image to different platform within one social post.

Brandi

Cloud Campaign makes it easy

Reviewed on 31/03/2022

Pros

Cloud Campaign makes social media management a breeze. Being able to have multiple clients in one platform is super efficient. Cloud Campaign allows you to create content within the application, write captions for multiple platforms all at once and edit them individually if needed, quickly reuse your top hashtags, and post to as many or as little platforms as you'd like. Being able to group posts by creating categories is very convenient when batch creating. The approval process is very straightforward and simple.

Cons

I don't use the analytics portion much, because I personally like monitoring metrics on each individual platform.

Nicholas

Great product at an affordable cost

Reviewed on 28/07/2023

Pros

I really liked the automated scheduling and approval system. In my business, approvals are critical and this allowed us to easily create a white-labeled version of all our approvals, streamlining our process and making us much more efficient. [sensitive content hidden] was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, willing to hop on a call whenever needed and went above and beyond in his work.

Cons

The only few things that I would like to see improved with Cloud Campaign are:1. Choosing a schedule start date2. Not having to re-authenticate with certain platforms (i.e. LinkedIn), although I think that is on LinkedIn and not Cloud Campaign3. Adding caption limits to each platform - example being Google My Business or Instagram. These have specific character limits on captions that would have to be adjusted later

Ava

Great software.

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

Pros

It makes my job 10x easier to seperate the accounts into client folders, that then track analytics, posting, etc. as a whole for each brand. I also love the whitelabeling feature. It creates a very highend look for our clients.

Cons

I wish there was a way to turn off email notifications for certain accounts vs only having the options to turn them all off or keep all of them on.