RingLead

Data quality management software for sales professionals

4.2/5
4.3/5
4.0/5
4.6/5

55 Reviews for UK Users

Cameron E.

Great database maintenance software - simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

I've used tools like DemandTools and other database management software in the past - it's all crap compared to RingLead. It's an all-in-one tool that allows me, as a marketing ops person, to link to Marketo and run all my leads through and get them cleaned up (de-duped, matched, converted, etc) as they go through my web forms and uploads. Great tool to also upload big lists into Salesforce. Great tool and I haven't even started to use the more advanced stuff like segments, etc.

Pros

Love the simple interface, easy to run and maintain programs, schedules and other filters. Great integrations with Salesforce and Marketo - which is why we

Cons

Sometimes have to do some workarounds where they don't have the exact configutation, but for the most part can do everything you need it to.

James M.

Easy to understand, difficult to master.

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Easy to set up, responsive customer service, quality product but difficult to apply well at first.

Pros

The fuzzy matching for deduplication of uploads and existing records is fantastic. Even the basic normalization enrichment package will help make your data much more useful. Also, mass update is a fantastic tool for managing your records.

This tool has saved me countless hours of coming through duplicates. We would have just had to let them into the system or not uploaded records. It's been a huge win for me in my role as admin.

Cons

The deduplication is the part that's difficult to master. It's about as well done as any tool I've seen or tried but the logic for deduplicating can be quite tricky and you have to understand going in that no system is going to completely replace a person reviewing the records.

Reasons for Switching to RingLead

Better demo, Cloudingo may have had an equal tool but I felt that Ringlead did a better job getting me up and running with it.
Nicol M.

Not a complete solution

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

We had some issues in implementation that dragged on for months. Customer service was very responsive and helpful, but the product just wasn't a complete solution for both our CRM and email automation platform.

Pros

RingLead does a decent job at restricting/preventing duplicates from being created in Salesforce.

Cons

It is not a viable solution for preventing/deleting duplicates in Marketo.

Radu S.

Best Bulk Lead Upload Software out there

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

Overall we are happy with it and although every year we review the market we couldn't find any software that would be better than RingLead.

Pros

We are only using the Lead Upload functionality and for the past 3 years, we had no problem with this. Love the ability to custom match the imported data with the already existing data and the ability to create templates that can be used based on specific matching criteria.

Cons

Nothing to mention here, we didn't have any problems with it.

Reasons for Switching to RingLead

Ease of use, support and price. After reviewing all the offers we decided to go and continue using RingLead year after year
Philip M.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A value-effective data integrity solution.

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

I am satified with our overall experience with Ringlead. As they have gone through growth stages and transitions, they maintained a solutions oriented approach. Our impression is that their support has improved as the platform functionalities grew, which we find is not typical in this arena.

Pros

The Account and Contact merge functionality is something we find very helpful. It is much more effective than native merge functionality.

Cons

Initially , we had issues with the deduplication functionality interfering with Contact synchronization on mobile

Reasons for Switching to RingLead

Cost, functionality, and the preserverance of their sales team.
Paul E.

So Far so Good

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

I have been using Ringlead since 6 months for multiples subjects. So far 0 bugs or real issues.
And the CS team is always there when need with answers.

Pros

Every features i use are available on Salesforce, with a big difference. They are way simpler and faster to use on a daily basis.
Especially "Deduplication", "mass delete/update".

You can also work on both Sandbox and Production effortlessly and refresh the connection immediately.

Cons

No big topic.

The before last phase seems a bit useless during deduplicating.
But that aside nothing.

Reasons for Switching to RingLead

Easier to use, faster to deploy, intuitive on a daily basis. And the more important : way better sales rep on Ringlead side. Customized demo and 2 meeting versus generic demo without customization and 1 meeting.
Gerard O.

Great stuff

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

it handles our lead routing process perfectly. good for deduping.

Pros

Great for lead routing and processing. great.

Cons

Interface is a little wonky. pretty cool though

Lead-to-Account Matching

Reasons for Switching to RingLead

better pricing and better features. Covered Lead routing plus deduping.
Jordan B.

Data Quality Management Tool

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Pros

RingLead is easy to use and setup rules to cleanse and enrich your CRM and MAP data.

Cons

The account matching and previews of outcomes on list uploads can be improved.

Lead-to-Account Matching

Reasons for Switching to RingLead

All in one - lead routing, data quality and enrichment tool
Julia Z.

Salesforce Admin Essential!!

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

Ringlead's on-boarding and support is awesome. They schedule the time with you and make sure you are achieving what you need to achieve right from the beginning. They take the time to listen to suggestions and improvements while being highly responsive to any questions or emails. I have needed a few last minute meetings and they made it their priority to jump on a call with me; I super appreciated that.

Pros

Ringlead's software has become an essential tool for me to manage and maintain our Salesforce instance. The power and control this tool provides is incredible. My favorite part of the product package is the mass updating function because with no stress or needing to download files to update values via excel and then send in with data loader, you can: set your criteria with ease, see the number of records in real-time that specific criteria involves, tell the system what to do for those records, update them all or only a select few (or none), and have the ability to download those CSV files for your records. Think of when you add a new default picklist value for a new or existing field; you can now mass update all the null values to this default value within in seconds. The amount of time I have saved in my everyday workload is so valuable, the tool pays for itself within a week of use!

Cons

I honestly wish I just had more time to dedicate to all of the use cases. I don't have any complaints for what I do utilize.

• Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

Save Time Finding Duplicate Records

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

We have definitely saved time using RingLead as it automates a large portion of the de-duplication process on accounts. It's great for complex organizations that will need multiple rules to identify the best matching accounts. What anyone considering a purchase of RingLead or similar product should know is that it's unlikely to solve all of your duplication problems, so you will need to weigh the cost and potential benefit accordingly.

Pros

While RingLead has multiple functions, we primarily used it to identify duplicates before adding large lists from acquisitions into our Salesforce CRM. With the fuzzy logic and multi-step checks to identify the correct account matches, our team saved at least 50% of their time on list preparation using RingLead. For complex databases where there may be multiple accounts that could be matched and you need to select the right account, this definitely worked for us.

Cons

Training the team on how to use this tool is critical, as changes are applied directly to Salesforce. While the tool is very easy to use, due to this potential risk you may need to have a more technical team managing how it is used to prevent data errors.

Tim S.

Flexible & Easy to Use

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

RingLead is the platform we use to import all tradeshow / live event lists to our campaigns, and it is used to schedule duplicate resolutions across leads, accounts, and contacts. The platform has come a long way since pre-DMS.

Pros

RingLead has made huge strides with the DMS platform and the tool is flexible enough to run matches on accounts, leads, contacts and leads:accounts and leads:contacts. The tool is easy to use for admins.

Match criteria is expansive and flexible, and the Master + Surviving Field Rules are easy to define (and save as templates) to ensure that field and record retention is consistent.

Cons

RingLead is a great tool, but there is one thing that bothers me: Intuitively, the way the matching rules are displayed as a cascade makes it seem as if it works like an "if" statement - where the first rules are evaluated first, and if false, then the next set of rules are evaluated. This is not the case; all of the rules are evaluated with the same level of priority. Right now - we would need to create separate de-duplication jobs to run strict, then moderate, then loose matching parameters. It would be HUGE to allow users to prioritize the match rules (i.e. give us an option to prioritize matching logic, ELSE everything will be evaluated at the same priority).

Reporting is OK but could definitely be expanded to provide more detail.

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

we initially made the switch because we were a small organization that did not have enough admins to manage all list imports, so we extended the functionality to our marketing teams. The old RingLead platform was easy enough for Marketing users to import a file and choose a template and "click save". The extended DMS features are a little too feature rich to allow our marketing users back in, but the extended functionality has made it so that our growing admin team can manage the process for them.
Istvan E.

Gain control of your data

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

My experience has been a very pleasant surprise. Keeping our org's data clean, I've been using Ringlead extensively for record deduping, lead to account matching, sales territory assignment, deleting redundant activity records and a whole lot of other tasks.

Pros

Lots of features, seems like they've though about a lot of scenarios. I often find myself wanting to do something, I reach out to our contacts at Ringlead and they offer to walk me through the setup in a call.

We're working with some Salesforce consultants and even they are surprised sometimes by the amount of flexibility Ringlead offers since they're used to doing everything by themselves.

It is great when I feel in control of the data and with Ringlead I absolutely do!

Cons

The tool is great but there are some things that would make my life easier:
- Number one feature that's missing is a simple list import via the batch API without doing any transformations/lookups on the data. The current import feature makes too many calls to the API so we cannot use it and have to pay for a very expensive alternative tool.
- Documentation could be improved a bit. I often need to talk with actual people to find answers.
- Please let me edit the time zone of the scheduling interface, none of our departments are located in the EDT timezone but the UI doesn't let me change it. Even better, corresponding times in different timezones I specify would be very helpful, especially since there's a 9 hour difference between our HQ and where I work.
- I'm having trouble understanding/remembering which tasks use the batch and which the SOAP API of SFDC. This could be shown in a prominent space in the UI or it would be great if Ringlead could estimate number of API calls used by executing a job.
- Failures to handle records could be displayed more prominently after a job runs and also why they failed.
- Please include the ability to filter records using a list upload.

Response from RingLead

Amazing feedback Istvan! We will put your suggestions into the product queue and get you an update shortly. Your feedback is amazing!

Jackie T.
  • Industry: Market Research

RingLead - Application

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

We onboarded RingLead as a tool to help with the business cards that we got from conferences, but now it is a huge part of our Lead routing and management process.

I've also been very very happy with the support we've gotten. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], always responds to us right away and sets up calls with more technical people if we need it. My team is able to resolve questions in less than a day - that is so critical to tight project deadlines we typically have. I'm the manager of all of the systems/platforms we have, and RingLead's support is some of the best we get and I have high standards! :)

The support we get is definitely a key factor in why we would want to keep RingLead over another platform that does the same thing.

Pros

One thing in particular, for the webform submissions, it is awesome to see what errors come up and all the detail that is provided. It makes me really confident in using Ringlead as a tool since we can easily trouble shoot and have a ton of visibility into the data flowing/not flowing through our forms.

The interface makes it really easy for people who are not technical to set it up. DMS is so much better than the other interface you had - change is hard to manage, but the newer platform is great!

Cons

I'm not a direct end user, but from what I have seen & heard from my team, the interface is really intuitive, so there isn't much to complain about.

Chris H.

Ringlead with Salesforce & Marketo

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

Our experience with Ringlead has been very well over the years their support and customer success team are very helpful and engaged.

Pros

Ringlead gives you the ability to create very robust deduplication rules that can be front facing as well as run in the background. You can also setup multiple rules which as a global company is helpful as these rules may differ by region. Lastly how you can choose a master is also very robust and gives you multiple levels of options on how to choose the Master record.

Cons

I wish they would focus more on things they do really well and leave some of the light weight stuff (Mass update, Mass delete etc.) which most of these systems they integrate with offer for free. I wish they would focus on enrichment of records front facing and email validation (personal opionons)

Response from RingLead

Hello, Chris. Thanks a ton for the good review. I saw that you mentioned you wished we would focus on enrichment and email validation. You don't have those features licensed but they are in the platform. I would like to offer you a free extended trial if you are open to it. Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks again!

Josh D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great Dedupe

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Extremely positive and great!

Pros

Can deduplicate records easily outside of Salesforce as well as Mass Enrich

Cons

Still use Visualforce for alot of the tools in SF which run into issues on objects with a large number of fields.

ZoomInfo

Lower cost
Scott P.
  • Industry: Insurance

Saves me several hours each week

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

One of the first recommendations I make when working on a new Salesforce org is implementing a solution for data hygiene. For the past 5+ years recommendation is usually RingLead. Their pricing is inline with what they offer and their tool is customizable enough to fit most use cases.

Pros

1. Advanced matching criteria beyond any other solution I have used or evaluated.
2. Automated data hygiene tasks that you can trust.
3. Excellent communication from customer support.

Cons

The support docs are not very helpful for new users. Much of the language used assumes that you already know their product inside and out. As an experienced user I can find what I need in them, but new users are often confused and will likely need to contact support for help.

Mark A.

RingLead Clean & data hygiene

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Pros

RingLean Clean is definitely at the top of best-in-class solutions for CRM data hygiene! The tool offers tons of flexibility to perform use cases around record deduplication as well as other data hygiene use cases. The fact that it can be used for other use cases outside of deduplication is one of the features that makes it deserving of best-in-class. The robustness of matching criteria configuration as well as logic to determine which fields on records to be merged "win" once the merge is complete is excellent.

Cons

Clean job data filtering is somewhat limiting in that all records are selected based on the filter criteria. This functionality could be improved by including a filter for master data as well as a distinct filter for data that is eligible to be merged. The UI has a few quirks that can also be improved upon, but once you get the hang of it, it delivers results.

Charles E.

Ringlead Review

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

Ringlead can do some of the more nuanced matching that is necessary for checking large lists against our existing Salesforce records. We use it to improve data Quality, mass list uploads, nightly automated cleanses, and record deduplication.

We've scheduled nightly deduplication jobs to keep our data clean. Lead to account matching and conversion is a particularly helpful project to reduce duplicate accounts sales reps may create when hastily converting leads to contacts. Account matching criteria is especially important to do thoughtfully, and Ringlead has extensive matching criteria available right out of the box.

Pros

Ringlead is very useful for maintaining data integrity. We run automated cleanups every night to merge duplicate records based on criteria we've determined to be strong indicators. They have matching rules available out of the box as well.

Cons

Unable to create accounts and then associate them to campaigns within the same upload, similar to the functionality available for leads and contacts.

Nick B.

RingLead allows us to remove duplicates hourly and maintain data accuracy

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

RingLead allows us to deduplicate our Lead records in Salesforce. We can compare against existing Leads, Contacts, or Person Accounts. There is flexible matching criteria and pretty thorough functionality. We're able to continue using our unique and highly duplicative lead creation method (given our unique B2C business context), and still keep a handle on our data accuracy. Our CSM is wonderful and helpful, and the app is very customizable. We have few if no issues, and I'm super pleased!

Pros

With a very unique Lead creation setup, we have a problem of hundreds of duplicates per day - even when the Lead was converted to an Opportunity and Person Account already. RingLead allows us to deduplicate every hour and meaningfully address this problem so that we can continue to use Salesforce to track our top-of-funnel. I've been impressed with the capabilities - and the helpfulness of the Customer Success team in providing helpful ways to solve new challenges. I recommend this tool!

Cons

A couple times our hourly deduplication stopped working without warning. I notified the CS team and they brought it to their Eng team. I believe they're working on a fix.

Justin C.

A great data quality solution for the data focused company

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

From the sales team to customer success and support everyone has been a pleasure to work with. Great integrations with other data enrichment providers and a seamless with SaleForce.

Pros

I can manage every part of my marketing and sales data process in one platform now.

Cons

The design, UX/UI could definitely use an updated. Although the deign looks up to date, the overall experience could be enhanced. A UX update would make this product amazing. Not a showstopper by any means though.

Shelli W.

Ringlead is fixing our data issues!

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

Ringlead has been amazing to work with. They are great people, very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Ringlead is easy to setup and use from a basic standpoint, but still offers a lot of complex queries and functionality for those who want to do more. I feel more confident in my data and reports since we have acquired this program.

Cons

There are some features that are really robust (which is awesome), but sometimes I feel overwhelmed using them. I am fairly new to the more robust features, but their customer service is amazing and always willing to help.

Reasons for Switching to RingLead

Better product that fit our needs better.
  • Industry: Information Services

Great Data Management Tool to Streamline, Normalize, Deduplicate, and Mass Edit / Upload Data...

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

RingLead is a powerful data management platform that enables us to keep our data clean and normalized. It cuts back significant time to clean, update, and import data, that would normally take hours if not days to complete.

Pros

Allows you to easily manage CRM data in bulk; improving overall hygiene, preventing duplicate records, and saving time from manual cleanup or data entry.

Cons

Since RingLead is a powerful tool, setting up logic and understanding all the features and steps can be difficult to understand for some less technically-savvy users. Building logic can also be limited as you can't build custom logic (1 and (2 or 3) and 4), and have to build each scenario under different "or" statements. Also no ability to do cross-object referencing for field updating.

Ruth B.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great for automating lead merging

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

Pros

It saves so much time if you're having to manually merge leads! RingLead developed an additional feature for us to meet our business needs! It's Marketo integration is easy to set up.

Cons

Some of the logic can be confusing to set up but you figure it out with help from the implentation team. Certain features can't be used without a CRM like Salesforce. Not all of our scenarios are accounted for so I still have to manually merge some leads once a week but it's easier to do this within RingLead.

Marketo Engage
Brandon T.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Ringlead can help you clean up your mess

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

Great, they were very helpful, it was easy to use.

Pros

Ringlead allows you to merge custom and standard objects in Salesforce. It is easy to configure and setup. It allows to to merge and maintain the history of fields you deem necessary.

Cons

The only limitation we ran into is the amount of time it takes to run jobs. When we ran into this customer service with Ringlead quickly stepped in and added the filters we found necessary to filter our jobs down to the records we wanted to merge.

Onttu L.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

It works well for business

Reviewed on 22/06/2020

Its been a very good fit for our lead business.

Pros

Allows us to keep our leads clean and prospects flowing.

Cons

Refreshing the connection often seems harder then it should be