Referral Factory Reviews

Referral Factory

Simple referral marketing software. No coding required!

5.0/5

115 Reviews for UK Users

Marija
Marija
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great value for money and wide selection of referral program templates

Reviewed on 24/04/2023

I wanted to increase number of my customers and I didn't want to build everything from scratch so this really helped me save time. It is super easy to use, data is trackable, it's not expensive

Pros

As a small business owner I understand how much client referrals are important . So, I was really happy to find a platform that helps me build referral program, that is easy to track and there are so many templates for different industries. Templates are customizable so you can play with it and try different looks, add different images etc.Also It is not expensive, that is important part for me, because my business is on tight budget.

Cons

Althought there are lots of supported languages, there is no croatian but that is not a really big problem.

Mention Me

Reasons for Switching to Referral Factory

Because it looked a lot easier to use

Response from Referral Factory

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Referral Factory. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has helped you build an effective referral program that is both easy to use and trackable. We're proud to offer a wide selection of customizable templates for different industries, and we're glad to hear that you found them useful. We understand the importance of affordability for small businesses, and we're happy to provide great value for money. We appreciate your feedback regarding the Croatian language, and we will take that into consideration for future improvements. Thank you for choosing Referral Factory to help increase your customer base.

Barry
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Our referral program is generating high quality leads

Reviewed on 15/03/2023

Easy and seamless and it was delivering results in a matter of days. Our users are sharing their referral links like crazy.

Pros

We looked at a lot of solutions and this really was the best for customer referral programs. Our program was up and running in a few days and we were happy with the support received, everything was smooth sailing. We also really like the referral analytics they offer.

Cons

We found it hard to embed the pop up but managed to get it right in the end.

InviteReferrals, Viral Loops and Referral Rock

Reasons for Switching to Referral Factory

Because we got the most amount of features with referral factory and the price is fair. The main reason was actually because we can integrate with hub spot deals.
Ecem
Ecem

Easy to use and great support

Reviewed on 06/05/2023

I use Referral Factory to reach potential customers in order to save time and cost.

Pros

Interface is easy to learn. Affordable price. The team was so helpful, they guided us in every steps.

Cons

So far I don't have any negative opinion about Referral Factory. It runs without any issue.

David

Happy

Reviewed on 10/03/2023

We used this platform to get our influencers to refer other influencers. Worked really well and the technical support team helped us a ton in figuring out how to qualify our referrals on autopilot, thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

Pros

Nice API (we opted for a more technical setup as have our own developers). Also many reward options.

Cons

Nothing really which is why we're using it

Referral Rock

Reasons for Choosing Referral Factory

Easier to integrate than to build our own

Reasons for Switching to Referral Factory

Because it just seemed much simpler to use, less clunky and super simple API.. Also, the page builder was the best of all the options we looked at and that’s helpful as we got to avoid all front-end dev work when setting up.
Nihad
Nihad

Easiest campaigns setup ever

Reviewed on 20/04/2023

Pros

Referral Factory has a fantastic tracking program that is both easy to use and highly customizable. Interface is really user friendly and you can quickly track referrals and manage rewards for both referring and invited person. The dashboard is easily customizable, and all the needed filters are displayed, making it easy to have everything in one place.Another great feature of Referral Factory is the number of offered third-party integrations. I was particularly impressed with the Hubspot integration, which was easy to set up and use. However, there are also many other integrations to choose from, making it a versatile tool for a wide range of businesses.Finally, the number of pre-built templates that can be customized and are ready to go live is a real time-saver. Regardless of your business niche, there is likely a template that will suit your needs. Overall, I'm really satisfied with the product and I would highly recommend it.

Cons

I'm using their Basic Package and I didn't come across any issues or something that I don't like so far.

Vladyslav
Vladyslav
  • Industry: Banking

Amazing service

Reviewed on 05/05/2023

Pros

I was able to utilize Referral Factory's power and integrate it with our Salesforce CRM. The application was user-friendly with explicit guidance and excellent assistance from their customer support team. Creating a referral template and sending it to our Salesforce contacts was a simple process. Our loyal customers' request for QR code generation was met, which pleased us. Moreover, the app has several remarkable features. We particularly liked monitoring the referral status to gauge our progress and efforts' efficiency.

Cons

This product is impressive and has many great features that make it an excellent tool for businesses looking to streamline their referral program. However, there is room for improvement in a few areas. For example, the referral template creation process could benefit from more customization options to help businesses tailor the template to their brand's specific needs. Additionally, while the app's customer support team is excellent, it would be helpful to have more self-help resources available within the application itself, such as a robust FAQ section or a chatbot that can provide quick answers to common questions. Despite these minor points of feedback, the product's overall quality and effectiveness make it a highly recommended solution for businesses looking to improve their referral program's performance.

Seamless HubSpot Integration

Reviewed on 30/09/2023

Referral Factory is a robust and advanced referral marketing platform, that really excels with their templates. They have one for every idea imaginable! This is often the hardest part when getting started.

Pros

Referral Factory is great for setting up referral programs, especially with all the templates available. One of the best parts is how well it connects with HubSpot, making it easier to understand and manage our customer data, messaging, and performance analytics.

Cons

Referral Factory is really good, but getting around the more complex settings could be a bit tricky for those not so tech-savvy. The setup was mostly fluid, but you need to know what you want in order to get things set up properly.

Viral Loops

Reasons for Choosing Referral Factory

More templates to choose from.

KickoffLabs

Reasons for Switching to Referral Factory

Wider range of templates.
Izidro
Izidro

The Most Effective App For Customer Retention

Reviewed on 30/03/2023

From the moment I signed up with Referral Factory, the team was incredibly helpful and supportive, guiding me through the setup process and answering any questions I had along the way. The platform is easy to use, and I loved the ability to customise the templates to fit my brand's specific needs. The real time tracking feature was a game changer for me, allowing me to see which customers were referring the most leads and adjust my strategy accordingly. Overall, I can confidently say that Referral Factory has been an excellent investment for my business. I've seen a significant increase in my leads and revenue, and I'm excited to see how it will continue to grow my customer base through referrals.

Pros

Referral Factory has a wide range of customisable templates, making it easy to create referral programs quickly. The platform has a wide range of reward options which helps grow your customer base through referrals.

Cons

I only had minor issue with Referral Factory where I wasn't able to change certain colours and fonts. However these issues were easily resolved with their super helpful support team.

Marloes

Best software for referrals

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

I'm now using Referral Factory to easily track referrals, set up templates specifically for different industries (it's got tabs like 'Agency', 'SaaS', 'E-Commerce', and many more), and I feel like I can find anything I need inside this platform. From CRMs to my preferred Add-Ons, you can customize it all. Another plus is the design of the platform, which makes it easy to navigate through it.

Pros

What I liked the most is the fact that you can adjust the platform to your specific needs in a matter of seconds. Add any CRM you want, and easily set up a campaign (AI tools are integrated! Huge plus). I also really like the Rewards Dashboard, where you can your active rewards in one overview + the ones that are already issued or due so you can follow up. If you're looking for an up-to-date referral platform, look no further - Referral Factory has all vital necessities integrated.

Cons

I have nothing to add here, I think the platform is complete with the features it offers.

Marina

Overall fantastic experienece and great service

Reviewed on 17/06/2023

Pros

I had an excellent experience with Referral Factory so far. It is very convernient, particularly for newcomers. The website has a quite straightforward interface, making it easy to start your campaign right awat as you can utilize templates. Right after beginning we could already observe the positive effect made. It is important to mention that the price is very affordable for the great service and the huge effect made for our campaign.

Cons

You will be required to pay an additional fee if you want to utilize your own domain. Also, I was not able to send emails to certain segments, however the team advised me that this feature will become available next month.

Adilah

Easy Setup with Zoho Integration and Rewards

Reviewed on 08/04/2023

Referral Factory has proved to be a valuable asset in our marketing toolkit, empowering us to motivate our customers and clients to refer our business and enjoy the benefits of its rewarding system. By automating various processes, it eliminates the need for disparate systems, leading to seamless business growth.My interaction with Kirsty from their team was commendable, and her accommodating approach made all the difference. She provided me with comprehensive information, enabling me to leverage the platform to its fullest potential.

Pros

The seamless integration of Zoho CRM proved to be a pivotal moment for our real estate referral systems. As we cater to a global clientele, it was imperative for us to have a platform that could adapt to the diverse needs of our customers.Referral Factory's integration with Zoho's CRM, remarkably gave us the ability to facilitate effortless referral business growth across 80 countries and 24 currencies through its impressive Reward system.

Cons

Thus far, my experience with Referral Factory has been nothing short of exceptional, leaving me with no qualms or grievances to report. However, as an avid seeker of perfection, I cannot help but express my preference for a 30-day complimentary trial period, as opposed to the current 15-day window, which would enable me to delve even deeper into the software's vast array of capabilities.

Byron
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Great Customer Referral Platform

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Pros

The platform is incredibly easy to use, and the campaign builder stands out as one of the easiest I have used over time. Their integrations are powerful and don't require an engineering degree to setup, and the fact that it integrates so well with Zapier has made getting data into various internal systems, are all wins for us.

Cons

We had to setup our own coupons and import them -- would have been great if they worked natively depending on the integration, but wasn't a deal breaker for us. Our only other gripe would be that email could be a bit more flexible, but their customer support alerted us that a big update is on the way. Looking forward to it.

Referral Rock
Timothy

Referrals for Affiliate Marketing Offer Wall

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Very good...and I am happy to recommend them to others, especially interested in their primary use case.We wanted to launch a referral program in a short amount of time. We were able to do so with their assistance.

Pros

Their willingness to work with us to find solutions to how we wanted to implement their features. Sometimes, we needed to spell out the needs and things we wanted to accomplish, but RF was always very willing to engage.Scheduling time with the right people was very easy, despite significant time zone differences.RF made people available for critical milestones as we launched the program and always had people available to engage whether through chat or setting up meetings.Off-the-shelf features and use cases is the way to go with them. They are continually rolling out new features and able to respond quickly to any concerns or issues that arise.The flexibility of the APIs was great, but not always clear on what is supported...need to test things out to see if it works the way they think it will.

Cons

Overall, in the 5 months since we went live, we have seen the features increase and mature, but there were areas that were somewhat green when we started.

Emma
Emma
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Great product, amazing support!

Reviewed on 27/04/2023

Pros

I started using Referral Factory with all the standard functionality and I built my first campaign really quickly. Then I was happy with the product, so I wanted to explore additional features and integration with our CRM system. I am not an IT expert. I first used their articles, they are very clear, with step-by-step guides for the integration. Then I got in contact with their support team for some specific questions. They were always super friendly and answered all my questions very quickly. I was able to reach them via live chat, email and we also had a phone conversation. They even made me aware of additional features that were available for me. I love the product, but I've had bad experiences with other support teams in the past and this can be a huge risk when using a software. Referral Factory's support team gives me the confidence I need to integrate it with other systems and to start using more sofisticated features, because I know that if I find any problems, they will be quick to resolve them.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike about Referral Factory so far.

Neil

Lensology referral scheme

Reviewed on 16/03/2023

Very positive.. They took our awkward CRM/invoicing system and made it work for us. Lovely, friendly staff.I would note that so far, the uptake has been a little slow from our customers so we may come back for more advice about what we should expect and how quickly these things should grow.

Pros

Simplicity of the softwareThe friendly and helpful staffThe very reasonable price compared to where we looked before

Cons

The 'reach' figures on the stats don't appear to make sense but I could be wrong about thatWould help if our customers had a login portal for their referrals perhaps?An easier in built mechanism is needed to stop people who sign up to the referrals from inputting the person they are referring instead of themselves

Mercy
Mercy
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

I am forever grateful for the positive impact

Reviewed on 07/04/2023

As a Marketing Specialist for a Food & Beverage company, I can't contain my excitement as I share the incredible impact Referral Factory, in conjunction with Hubspot, has had on our marketing campaigns for the past six months. It has been an absolute game-changer. Referral Factory has elevated our performance to new heights and has helped us achieve our marketing goals like never before. But it's not just the product that has impressed me. The support team, particularly [sensitive content hidden], has been an absolute rockstar. Their dedication, expertise, and unwavering support have been a beacon of light in our marketing journey. As a marketing professional, I wholeheartedly recommend Referral Factory to any team looking to take their marketing efforts to the next level. It's not just a tool, it's a partner that has brought passion and emotion to our campaigns, and I am forever grateful for the positive impact it has made on our success.

Pros

Their smooth integrations as well as the amazing support from [sensitive content hidden]!

Cons

That customization is difficult on lower plans.

Maria Claudina
Maria Claudina
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Brilliant referral campaigns app connected to Hubspot

Reviewed on 10/04/2023

It's very useful to help grow a business in their initial stages. It helps generate deals quickly. The tool is easy to use, you don't need to be an expert to build your campaign and the integration with Hubspot can be configured in a few minutes. You can set it up and build your first campaign in minutes. You can use the available templates to build your referral campaigns. There are very good articles to answer your questions and the support team is very responsive, friendly and knowleadgable.

Pros

The HubSpot integration makes a huge difference. It's very easy to setup and it brings so many advantages: makes it easy to track and manage referral campaigns right within the CRM system. And you can send referral campaigns to you Hubspot contacts or to specific lists built in Hubspot. The dashboard is a great tool for tracking campaigns and to evaluate their performance.

Cons

It would be nice to have a free trial before purchasing the subscription.

Biljana
Biljana
  • Industry: Information Services

The Support team has earned our trust

Reviewed on 25/04/2023

Overall, we have a great experience with Referral Factory. Referral Factory allows you to create a fully customizable campaign and we love it.

Pros

Excellent support team followed us to our great success. The product was fully effective when [sensitive content hidden] help us to build our campaign integrated with HubSpot. Thank you for the great results.

Cons

The Referral Factory is easy to use, but it can be confusing to decide which way is best to use it. We have to experiment with the product.

Bill

A well built and sophisticated tool for creating, managing and optimizing referrals and...

Reviewed on 03/04/2023

Gives you all you need to start working with referrals. Easy to use, convenient, and smart tool! Definitely recommend it!

Pros

The integration with our CRM and most specifically, Pipedrive. We want to have all our data in one place and Referral Factory supporting this integration saved us a lot of time and back and forth.

Cons

The fact that most people can just be the users but it's insignificant I'd say.

The easier software I have used

Reviewed on 09/04/2023

Pros

Having customer support at your fingertips makes the whole process a lot easier. As a first-time small business owner, I don't always know what I'm doing, so having the option to ask for help and receive 10/10 support from the team is really helpful for me.More than others, referrals and word of mouth have been the golden nugget of my business, so this software allows me to take the pressure off myself and create a programme that will help my business and my clients.

Cons

I had to pay a little extra to have my own domain, which isn't the site's fault, but also a little annoying for a small business owner who's trying to save pennies wherever I can.

Maddie

Implemented with multiple businesses

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

Pros

I have used Referral Factory with multiple businesses and it has continuously brought in quality leads and customers with one of the lowest CACs out of any campaigns. Highly recommend for any size business.

Cons

I wish they connected with review sites so we could reward people for leaving reviews.

Sarisha
Sarisha
  • Industry: Veterinary

Best referral program to boost your customers

Reviewed on 06/04/2023

My experience was excellent and I would highly recommend it, even to small business.

Pros

The program is fantastic, and I had a great experience using it. The campaign was easily and organically created, and the support team immediately helped me with any doubts. I found the use of QR Codes to promote the campaign fascinating as it facilitates the customers to share with others. I could see a good increase in the number of customers, and I loved the results.

Cons

I have nothing to complain as everything works smoothly, the tool is fantastic and very easy to use.

Justin
Justin
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

I had a great experience working with [sensitive content hidden]!

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

Pros

I spent quite some time thinking about which program to use, and finally ended up with Referral Factory through someone in my network. It is a user-friendly and effective system that could be integrated into our CRM without any problem. Lead generation is much easier nowadays. I am truly amazed at how easy it works.

Cons

For somewhat smaller companies like mine, it can sometimes be a bit expensive. But utterly worth the money. In the early stages, some problems occurred with the integration, but they were solved in no time.

Omobolaji
  • Industry: Automotive

Easy to Integrate with the Zapier Functions

Reviewed on 03/05/2023

Pros

Referral Factory has proven its worth in reaching more audience and better conversion of sales. With the available integration system with Zapier Function, I have been able to run the referral campaign without any hassle. The interface is easy to use and doesn’t require any technical skill to set up. I would surely recommend it to other small business owners like me.

Cons

The software runs smoothly and the integration with the Zapier Function is flawless. Nothing to complain about so far.

Dima
Dima

Powerful and User-Friendly Referral Platform

Reviewed on 15/06/2023

My overall experience with Referral Factory has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive solution for implementing and managing referral programs, empowering businesses to leverage the power of word-of-mouth marketing effectively. The ease of use, versatility in campaign management, and seamless integration capabilities make Referral Factory a standout choice

Pros

While Referral Factory offers an exceptional experience overall, there are a area that could be improved -Pipedrive integration

Cons

Have to pay extra to have more than 30K users in my account