CONTENIVE

362 Reviews for UK Users

Weini

Really usefull tool for SMM

Reviewed on 14/04/2020

Really useful tool for beginners and pro SMM managers. Its cheap, its easy to use, this tool need everything to make you job easy.

Pros

One of the most liked "feature" is price, compare to similar applications, Postoplan is very affordable. I love calendar post ideas, this is the best feature, in my opinion. Also, its very easy to use, Postoplan is perfect for beginners.

Cons

I wish developers can add more filter options in calendar. If you are managing multiple accounts and posts per day, calendar can be overcrowded. But, you are fine if you are dealing with one account and few posts per day.
hopefully devs can add more sorting options for "list" view, for example: sort by creation date, sort by posting date, sort by content type date, etc.

Kashmala

CONTENIVE, A Personal Secretary of your OWN!!

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

In this growing digital marketing world where many Influencers, people like us have been using Digital Social Media Platforms to express their thoughts, their content and have taken over the social media completely, each day the number of Influencers is increasing exponentially, and so does the concerns of syncing all their social media platforms, their content, time management and prioritizing our own-self and many such raising concerns are a lot to handle.

All these concerns have been taken effectively by the use of Contenive with its Monthly Subscriptions Bundle Plans where I can select max of 5 of my Profiles, frequently use to deliver my content and connect it with the corresponding business, Filled out a short form, was provided with a content plan that is currently used as the main guide for the pages development. Get your content scheduled and that’s all and ready to go. All tracked and managed in one place.

Pros

Contenive is the need of the digital world independent influencers.
The idea and the innovation to the digital Marketing World.

Contenive is that personal secretary, handling all the work on our behalf and boosting it to max next level. A valuable resource to must have!! And that’s also at our leverage.

User-friendly, easy-to-use Interface to handle your Social Media Profiles all in one place.
It intrigues more and more with all the services it provides and benefits
One word Cool! with its insights and analytics Reports.
Using AI Tech to boost your Profiles and its content to the best, and coming from the IT Sector I believe we are heading to a new world of Revolutions with such Product and Services.

A perfect balance of your work and personal life!!

Cons

Its monthly Subscriptions to have discounts for its prolonged users and I think it should include youtube going forward as Youtube is itself one of the leading media platform with a lot of users and viewers

Good social media management tool losing competition through its poor development strategy

Reviewed on 31/07/2021

Postoplan is a good tool for social media publishing on autopilot. It helps with daily tasks related to social media management, but it lacks so many tools that other competitors have now and it makes us frustrated as we have to switch between various tools. I really wish the guys success and want them to be profitable and prosperous, but I doubt Postoplan can be competitive without following the trends in social media management and keeping up with their competitors.

Pros

Postoplan offers a nice solution to scheduled posting on social media platforms. They provide a content calendar that you can use in case you run out of ideas on what to post and what to time your post to. They have a basic built-in image editor and an image generator. The top-up plans for additional credits are quite reasonable. It allows inviting team members and control what they publish. Social inbox is also available if you want to reply to messages from your social media accounts inside the software.

Cons

When they just started out they were quite advanced, but, unfortunately, the team of developers at Postoplan seems to have switched from the main course and almost stopped releasing updates. In the meantime, their competitors are actively developing. The new software called Radaar has gone the extra mile in terms of features and functionality to become a one-stop shop. Postoplan has not added graphic tool integrations like Canva and Crello, instead, they started developing and wasting time and resources on their own graphic tool. They do not have a link shortener built-in which is essential for social media nowadays. Therefore, users have to jump back and forth between various tools, most of which are now standard in competitors' products. What they need to do is to have a look around and see what competitors are doing and keep up with them. So sad the tool almost stopped its development after such a great take-off. It would be great to have monitoring queries for specific keywords mentioning brands and products and a password vault and analytics and other tools that some other competitors provide in their standard package.

Reasons for Switching to CONTENIVE

Postoplan offered a lifetime deal and I decided I would give it a try to see if it works for me.
Asma
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

The best tool to automate and boost your business

Reviewed on 22/05/2022

This application has many great features like automating your different social media content on a single platform with multiple accounts. It doesn't require days or hours to manage all accounts and post single content on all your required accounts you can schedule it according to your customer/viewers' availability.
It covers most of the famous and top rating social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Slack, and Linkedin. I would say this application is a great help for all those who are managing their business via social media networks. Price is very reasonable and also the trial version is obviously a plus point. It gives a good suggestion to boost your business if you're running out of ideas.Overall great experience.

Pros

I am working as an Automation engineer and I really like things that follow some kind of automation. This feature of 'Post scheduling according to availability of customer/audience'. PostoPlan has attracted me to this app.

Cons

I have liked almost all of its features except the pricing especially the days for the trial version It could be of 20-30 days trial. Also, it would be great if they release it mobile application. Need to give more options in accounts.

German
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Fast and responsibly

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

Unfortunately, trying hard to manage both the business and advertising on my own didn't work out. I thought about hiring freelancers, but freelancers can make mistakes, and if some other company that helps you is mistaken, this is not forgivable and impossible.
Therefore, it was a safest option to choose only such as Contenive, we did not want to break the brain, so we just chose them.

Pros

I liked the fact that the company has a duty to protect their clients and being responsive to the requests appearing during the content creation. It's great when you can rely not only on a person, but on people completely unfamiliar to you. Fast, Accurate, Smart.

Cons

For all these one and a half years there were no problems at all, stability in its nature.

Sonia
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Social media marketing at its best..!!!

Reviewed on 16/06/2022

Pros

This service has completely changed the way I used to run my business. Everything is online these days and the pandemic opened new doors through online portals for businesses. Contenive has helped me grow my business in many ways. Firstly it helped me with social media marketing which is definitely something we as business must invest in. It gave my business new prospects as well as exposure amongst the target audience. It has helped me deliver timely information through social media management to my prospective customers. They are professionals who will help you in every manner to grow the business in the right direction through social media plans and strategies.

Cons

No, I did not feel anything that is missing in the software

osama
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Contenive- One solution to Many Marketing Problems.

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

Pros

The admirable things about contenive services are its convenient UI along with a lot of useful features. To be mention some are that it provide us with complete and useful statistics that helps us to analyze what to proceeext. Also, we can plan and schedule our posts to be posted in the future so that we could not miss anything important. The AI based platform assist throughout the procedure and its interactive and simple interface enable to manage multiple websites from single application. Last but not least all this available with a supportive and professional assistance team and with a reasonable price.

Cons

Although I enjoyed every feature in there but I thought some improvement could be made if they also include Youtube platform for their services. Also it would also help new user if they make a video of comprehensive guide about the usage of app because it could be difficult for them to handle a lot of amazing attributes of the app .

Muhammad
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The superlative approach to increase your sales and clientele

Reviewed on 16/06/2022

Pros

• Contenive is one of the finest apps I have ever come across to help me increase my sales and clientele.
• Costs are reasonable, user-friendly app.
• It is one of the finest apps to advance your e-commerce in all social media platforms.
• It’s simple to use and spares me a lot of time.
• I don’t need to go to distinctive social media stages and post the same content. Its flexibility and user interface are on another level.
• The way they process the integration is really great which can help a lot of people in small-scale and large-scale businesses.
• Another great thing is that you simply can check how a few posts are performing and edit them as you want.

Cons

I didn't find any major drawbacks to this app but there’s always a way for improvement as we say nothing is perfect in this world.

Yuliia

It was helpful with promoting my courses

Reviewed on 18/07/2022

Pros

Several months ago I started using this tool for my Quality assurance courses for newcomers, because I needed some platform to promote these courses in social netwoks. As for me, social networks are the fastest way to improve sellings nowadays. The posts were automatically published to my business profiles consistently without gaps in content. It was cool that they were published at the best time of the day to attract the attention of potential students. I liked that everything in the content was adapted to my current activity, and in my opinion, it is good for begginers. Of course I could do the same job without a tool, but it saved me a lot of time, which I could spend for more important things.

Cons

It will be good if the application could provide free trial period for several weeks

Faris

Contenive is making life easier

Reviewed on 28/06/2022

Social media is something which looks really easy. Okay, I just write posts on facebook, instagram or whatever you use and that's all. But actually, it is not. It is about timing, about preferred target audience, you need to have media plan, etc. Using Contenive business and AI solutions are something which I would recommend to anyone out there who is new to social media and don't have time to focus on this part of business.

Pros

Like my title says, I like how Contenive is making life easier for us how don't have a lot of time in take care of social media. It's 21st century, not having awesome social media engagement is not acceptable , and that is exactly what we get from cooperation with these guys.

Cons

I would say that thing which I didn't like is that they don't want to share tips & tricks on how they do their magic. Just kidding of course, there is no such thing which I would dislike.

muhammad

“ A Great Digital Marketing Management Tool ”

Reviewed on 26/01/2022

It has been a great experience with POSTOPLAN. Due to it's low pricing and great features. The interface is user friendly. I started using a few months ago and it is too easy to use. I have synced all my accounts and can schedule and manage posts by using postoplan. Best thing about postoplan is that it's too easy to use and its GUI is much interactive. My professional life becomes so easy. Highly recommended for people managing multiple social media accounts on daily basis. The tech support team is also highly responsive.

Pros

I think Hubspot is really killing it with integrated marketing and sales tools. I used to work for a smaller agency where we used their suite, and it worked perfectly for us. There are multiple platforms to manage, so even if for a day I spend less or no time on one platform, I won't be missing out on updates and posts on that platform. The template editor is something not to be missed. It is also a great feature while designing posts. Excited for the upcoming updates and analytics section.

Cons

As lack of YouTube videos continue, I turned to e-mail customer service. I was a beginner and I really had to study and figure out POSTOPLAN to achieve my goals. It was not daunting or negative but it required will power and some creativity to figure it out. LinkedIn not being included in free version was a con for me. Calendar is also a place which can be improved.

Buffer

Buffer is ok
Md. Faiyjul Kabir

No More Spending Long Hours On Social Media Management

Reviewed on 05/11/2021

As a freelance content strategist and social media manager, I need to use various tools to plan my content and post it daily to different social media accounts. POSTOPLAN made all these a lot easier for me, where I can connect numerous accounts of different social media platforms to streamline my workflow.
It saved me a lot of time in the last few months. Now I solely focus on planning and writing content and leave the rest on POSTOPLAN. It has a rich gallery from where I can use relevant images in my content. After I have started using this tool, my clients have also been very satisfied.
While some features of POSTOPLAN are really intuitive, some other features need a lot of improvement and polishing. Price was a great factor for me while choosing this tool. But the functionality should improve with time to sustain itself in a world where competitors are growing faster.

Pros

• POSTOPLAN has an extremely easy UI that is great for beginners. No one might ever require any tutorial at all to traverse the amazing features.
• The price is very competitive. As a freelance content strategist, not spending a whole lot of money on automatic content management is a big deal for me. POSTOPLAN offers most of the features similar high-end tools have, but at a very affordable price.
• I just loved the calendar. With this, planning content for different social media accounts of my clients becomes so convenient. Now I spend a lot less time planning or posting content. Rather, I focus on creating quality content for my clients.
• Connecting social media accounts to POSTOPLAN and replying to business messages from there is one of my most favorite features. As I need to manage several accounts, switching over and over again is what I hated most.

Cons

• I faced some issues with some accounts that got disconnected several times for no reason. Even though I could connect them back, I headed to the customer service to report this issue. They responded to me a bit late. Though the customer service was satisfactory, I think they should respond faster.
• There was a built-in graphics tool, but it wasn’t convenient for me to try a new interface. Rather I would like to have popular graphic tools integrated into their software to get the most out of the tool.
• Many of their competitors are progressing faster. So, it’s not the right time for them to sit back relax. It’s time to buckle up and move forward to overtake their competitors in terms of features and functionality.

Buffer, Asana and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to CONTENIVE

I felt the price of POSTOPLAN was just right for me where I was getting a lot of features to make my job easier.
Razvan
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

The most complete social media management platform

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

What I can ONLY do with Postoplan is to integrate Whatsapp, Facebook Groups, Linkedin, and Instagram, and Google My Business in the same calendar and to unify the visual and social media strategy. And use it differently for different projects.
It is a great advantage not to have to think about how many social media accounts you have and if you can add one or two.
Also, the cost of VIP is very good. I would say even small compared to the competition.

So what do I like:
1. Provides access to ALL social media accounts regardless of the package of services
2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients)
3. Categories for posts

And I also like the business model that charges how much you use the platform, not by the number of social media accounts used.

Pros

It is assumed that a social media management platform should help me manage multiple social media accounts in one place and ask me for money for features. But 99% of the companies in the market, however, do the opposite: they charge me as a client for each additional social media account, but they do not offer me management functionalities.

Postoplan is an excellent counterexample: it gives you access to ALL relevant social media accounts (including Whatsapp !!!). And there is only Ryzely (who has the same model of business ​​but has not yet reached maturity).

And it has something extraordinary also: the possibility to group social media accounts in Projects (as a kind of client) which helps a lot in management.

And extremely important: categories of posts, extremely useful in social media strategy.

Plus it has acceptable calendar management features (not at the level of CoSchedule that I used for almost a year but perfectly acceptable). I will also see the analysis ones as they are along the way.

So what do I like:
2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients)
3. Categories for posts

Cons

I think he still needs more tutorials, help sections and a good design review.

CoSchedule Marketing Suite
Nikhil

A high ROI Automated Marketing Tool Kit that deserves a Try

Reviewed on 05/09/2020

The platform came as a blessing in disguise. Having limited budget and resources and ambitious digital and social marketing plan, the un-restricted and holistic offering was nothing like anyone else. Now I do not struggle anymore with keeping my channels updated regularly and users engaged, do not have to do daily review and push of content and most importantly I can closely see what is working for me and what’s not.

In terms of features, easy of use and small learning curve, I had a great experience with them, found them to be best in market. As a first time user , I would have expected more flexible trial plan with more features and possibly a plan linked with volume of usage and number of users, if it makes sense for someone to go for it.

Pros

I particularly liked that irrespective of the number of users, the cost remains the same. The number of platforms on offer and features in even free plan are attractive and ends up saving 100's of $$ in marketing cost.

The plan plan cover more attractive platform and small fees negative high saving on marketing costs. The most impressive is the fact that all the scheduled posts actually go ahead and get's shared unlike some bad experience in past with few other platforms I had tried.

Themes are add-on which is not directly beneficial but it helps break the monotony of using an interface with you actually switching to new one every few days.

Cons

Some of the most popular of platforms are not provided in free trial period which many users might actually want to try with and then make a decision, not everyone would like to pay before they use it and find it attractive

TweetDeck, Zapier and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to CONTENIVE

Most important was cost as the overall plan was very cost effective for me compared to alternatives. I was getting complete platforms coverage for all my users (with flexibility of adding more in future) at a fraction of alternative's cost and that too the cost being fixed
Muhammad

An AMAZING tool for Efficient Work

Reviewed on 16/05/2020

Postoplan is a tool that comes in very handy to people who use Social Media for marketing and awareness. It decreased my time wastage by a huge margin because it allowed me to handle all of my social media pages and accounts from one platform. Overall, I had an amazing experience using Postoplan. I will most probably even move over to the Pro packages because of the amazing UI And UX. Definitely recommended for everyone!

Pros

Postoplan is truly an amazing software because it has allowed me to do my work without any pain of switching over to different pages and accounts to post a single picture or video. Through this tool, I can access and use all of my social media accounts within a second or two. It even allows users to schedule posts for the next week or so.
The ease of access and smoothness is one of its amazing features. Loading times, receiving emails and verifications, using the posting features and everything else was quick and smooth. There were no waiting periods or delays at all!
Secondly, I loved the UI and colour themes. Very appealing and exquisite. The site had a user-friendly layout and is fairly very easy to navigate and search throughout the website.
Furthermore, the referral plan will help out all the users as well. They are giving away a huge margin of the Pro Plans fees for free through the referral system. This actually shows that the website is customer-friendly and long term users are their first priority.
Overall, I had an astounding experience and I will use it in the future as well!

Cons

This tool is a huge success except for a few missing things. For example, there is no way to post Facebook stories, which is a significant feature of Facebook promotion. Secondly, Google+ is a vast platform that cannot be accessed through this tool. I kept looking for it, but the search went in vain. Another thing that needs a few fixes and tweaks is the preview menu. It is not very accurate and does not show the name or profile picture of the social media accounts which we want to post on. The names can be slightly different over different social media platforms but this tool does not track that.
One problem that I faced was while connecting my Instagram account to this website. I kept on receiving an email from Instagram that there has been a suspicious login activity in my account. This problem should be amended quickly.
Whatsoever, the pros still outweighed the cons. After these few adjustments, the website will be perfect!

Guillermo

the best content planner for social media

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

I started testing it first because I needed to schedule stories for Instagram. However, I found that it had a lot more features, so now I manage multiple accounts (FB, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin). Also WhatsApp groups and everything is going great.
Also, I made recommendations and tech support implemented the features in days. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Pros

Very versatile to use. Very simple.
The user interface is very clear and complete.
The support is excellent, in my case they responded to every suggestion I made, implementing the functions I needed in days.
Allows you to PROGRAM STORIES. The best!
The date suggestions are amazing.
There is nothing like it on the market, I assure you after months of searching.

Cons

It happened to me on some accounts that got disconnected from Instagram and I had to reconnect them. It seems more like an Instagram problem than a Postoplan problem.

Woop and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing CONTENIVE

I changed for the price, Postoplan is immensely cheaper. Also, Postoplan publishes instagram stories directly and I have no account limits.

Reasons for Switching to CONTENIVE

Because its price is competitive, because its interface is great, because its functionalities are very good and because the technical support seemed great to me.
Clara
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Interesting tool to manage social networks, all from one place!

Reviewed on 13/01/2021

I love how easy and intuitive the app is. I used to work as a Social Media assistant and I can still remember how I went crazy trying to deal with posting so many thing in short notice, since we wanted to keep our instagram followers engaged with our content, and this tool would have been very useful back then. I will definitely keep it in mind for future reference if I have the opportunity to take on this kind of role. I totally recommend this if your goal is to manage different accounts and most importantly SAVE TIME!

Pros

I love it how you can have all social media accounts (at least the most popular ones) in one place. Networking is very important nowadays, specially considering our current global pandemic situation, in which many of us depend on our laptops to work. This app is great to organize your posts, specially if you need to take advantage of your free time and want to plan ahead for future posts, determining exactly the day and time you want to publish them. It's nice to be able to connect different accounts to manage all of them directly from one place, that's very useful and it saves a lot of time. I love how you can check the exact preview of the post, simultaneously in each selected account, even if pictures/videos are included.

Cons

I think eventually this could also be a downloadable app for the mobile devices (I didn't find it in app store so I'm guessing it hasn't been implemented yet).

When using the Picture generator, it would be nice to have a warning message alerting user that picture cannot be published until text has been input in the fields "enter main text" and "Enter additional text", since it is not entirely obvious that this step is missing in order to proceed, but other than that it's great how you can choose the size and you see the preview right away. Specially for instagram, since at least myself I have different apps to get the right size before I want to post something so it is very useful to have a built in graphic editor.

Jeremy

Gotta Love It When a Postoplan Comes Together

Reviewed on 23/07/2021

I don’t particularly like jumping onto social media, but I recognize that social media is where the fans are (assuming I have fans, which I don’t, but I’m working on, sloooowly). So, having a presence in some form is important. Fortunately, Postoplan makes it possible for me to “make an appearance” without having to set foot on the grounds. It’s a bit like being the rich celebrity who was a nerd in high school but now flies his helicopter over the 10-year reunion site, waving at his former classmates before flying off to another party. Instead of digging into the rabbit holes of catching up with the football star, head cheerleader, pep squad captain, chess club team members, and so on (or in technical terms, getting lost in the newsfeed), the famous former nerd can simply say, “Here’s my appearance,” and then move on. Social media schedulers like Postoplan can simulate that experience for me without me having to be a rich and famous former nerd who owns a helicopter. Is it shallow? Probably. Is it convenient? Definitely. Best part, I can write my social media updates before bed and send them out at lunchtime next Tuesday, or whenever I’m likeliest to get views. So, what will I be doing at lunchtime next Tuesday? Eating lunch! What will I not be doing? Not writing social media updates, that’s for sure. Postoplan makes it possible for me to eat lunch on Tuesdays while leaving an impression on social media at the same time.

Pros

Connects to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—all services I use. Also connects to Instagram, which I don’t use, but a lot of people do, and this is its prime draw because Instagram is notoriously difficult to schedule updates with. (There are more services, but I don’t use them all.) Also comes with a handy template editor for creating graphical updates, analytics for engagement, tags to identify the types of posts going out, and evergreen posts that can be sent on certain days of the week. There’s also a “special day” calendar for anyone who likes theme posts. And that’s just for starters.

Cons

Filtering social media reports seems incomplete. For example, I can check my Twitter and Facebook stats without issue, but LinkedIn doesn’t appear to offer any reports (even though I can confirm my posts reaching the platform at the right time). Not sure how this works for the other social media outlets. Reports also seem to accumulate rather than focus. In other words, if I see “900 views,” this doesn’t mean I got 900 views on this post. It means I’ve got 900 views on this platform since my first Postoplan post, three months ago. I’m not against having an accumulation model, but I’d like to also be able to toggle for individual posting stats. If this is possible, I haven’t figured out how.

Naeem

Postoplan is such a great and wonderful management tool

Reviewed on 09/02/2022

The web page design is really good and user friendly. That's a great idea to schedule posts and stories for multiple social pages from one platform. It's statistics and rescheduling post option is excellent. Handling of different social media accounts are really hard but Postoplan made my life really easier. I was started it from twitter account just to test it. Does it will be publish posts for my account in selected time slot and I really love it after seen my posts on time. I'm a freelancer and Postoplan is a great tool for me by using I can easily schedule my post for my social media account like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. Postoplan giving such a great opportunity for freelancer to make a real money just by using their referral link. It's easy to use and all the platforms are available specifically in this time of pandemic. We can save a lot of time by scheduling. Postoplan all features are good but the great feature is we can post into our social media accounts without logging in to each account.

Pros

We have a good option to handle personal and work accounts separately. Calendar management is really easy to use and effective showing all the posts with dates. The price is really affordable as per other social media management tools. POSTOPLAN is really good for the beginners those are looking for social media management tool. Dark mode feature also available. POSTOPLAN providing all the latest features as compare to other social media management tool. It is very useful applications for business people and for their professionals. It allows you to create a content-plan and easy to share with management for approval. It is very convenient tool because you can post in 16 different languages for reaching out to different cultural audience. Highly recommended to all social media users. I'm really impressed with the Postoplans and pricings. Quite easy to use and set up. I'm excited for the upcoming updates and analytics section.

Cons

Should be all famous platforms in free trial. POSTOPLAN does not have any mobile app they should have to release an app it really convenient for user. Statistics are not in detailed view. It's just shown the number of publications. We are not able to see people's who responded on your posts.

Gor

All in one Platform to rock Marketing Compaign

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

I am working as a Marketing Manager and this platform provides all the necessary functions to manage the team and raise the efficiency of marketing campaigns. I own a small Digital Marketing company and I can surely confirm that after starting to use this platform my life became easier. The feedback from our team members is also very positive. The functionality is well targeted and we use all functions and features. It became a practice for me to represent Postoplan to my potential clients and it really increases the chance that they will take our services. So, I pay very little money for this platform but I receive much more benefit. This small investment brings me more profit.

Pros

The first thing that I can affirm is that I always open this platform with pleasure and passion. It motivates me and my team in our daily work. I even didn't imagine that it's possible to have all those functions in one platform. I especially liked the functionality to create different projects and roles for our employees. I can say what I need to use to handle all my daily work is Postoplan: plan the strategy of marketing campaigns, create daily tasks for me and for my team and follow up the tickets(it's really good project management tool as well), evaluate the results of our work generally and on individual bases, manage social media pages with more passion, safe time for creative ideas. I also liked the UI/UX of the website as it's very user friendly and attractive. Different themes make my life more colourful and I never get tired of using this platform. The price is low and is affordable even for small companies. So, I highly recommend this tool.

Cons

I think there is a potential to make the platform greater. I would propose to further develop the followings:
1. Graphics Editor is poor. It has only simple features and that forces me to use external tools.
2. The user guide is well-designed but in my opinion, if there would be a short video-guide it will make the life of new customers easier.
3. It would be great to have a function of comprehensive analysis. Currently, the platform provides statistics function but I see there huge potential for development.

Tony

Cheap doesn't mean bad

Reviewed on 28/04/2021

Teams collaborating, clients seeing our work, and analytics are usually expensive, I recommend this tool to EVERYNOE! Amazing.I'm a fan.

Pros

They changed the payment method; instead of the number of accounts, they receive income when you get more posts, but the amount and the price are super affordable. Best of all, they include the analytics and instagram stories. So it's not only one thing, they're unique, and I tried others but nothing like this, easy and effective, and cheap, and versatile...

Even the mascot it makes me smile :), the colors are relaxing and easy to work with.
Summing up: Stop paying crazy amounts of money for other solutions and support this amazing.

Cons

Sometimes, when I programmed a post with accents or symbols, it gives me an error when I post on Instagram, but it's easy to change.

You can post emojis, there are some of them but not all. I copy paste them from other websites, so it-s not a big deal and we understand that it's a constant development of the product so we support them and we will wait to see this small thing solved.

Reasons for Choosing CONTENIVE

Analytics included, price.

Later

Reasons for Switching to CONTENIVE

Price, analytics, I like it.
Inna
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A Pleased Customer

Reviewed on 06/05/2020

After completing a course for Social Network Management I've started several new projects about travelling where I share my own experience of being a Cruise Manager and support everyone who nowadays doesn't have an opportunity to travel. Im fairely new to POSTOPLAN but truly impressed with all of the options and quality of the service it offers.
This system allows to easily manage several networks at the same time – an amazing help with the online life & business that saves the most precious thing - my time.

Im thankful for a free version that gives a chance to test the application features and one more time to prove that you have made the right choice. This software easily manages by itself as much as sometimes the whole marketing department does.

It covers absolutely all most popular and favorite social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram.

One of the features I really like is a convenient event calendar with pre-prepared content posting option. Once all of the content is nicely planned you can be sure that none of the holidays or special events will get missed.
In addition, all of my posts will be published – if necessary, in all of the networks at the same time as the application will send it to all of the group or profile subscribers automatically.

Super low price on Pro-Account gives access to some extra functions, though if you dont really want to pay $1.4 per month to upgrade for Pro - you can still easily publish posts with the free account as

Pros

- Easy access, easy to understand, easy to use both on the phone and laptop.
- Before I had to work in all of the social networks separately, now – I manage all at once and can control what posts were posted, when and in which network.
- I can plan my posts for a day or fill the whole week or month at once.
- The publications are now nicely scheduled and appear in my networks with better consistency than before.
- When you run out of your own ideas – the application has many more to offer, you can easily use them or adapt them to your needs.

Cons

- No access to Pinterest account, but I'm sure it will be soon improved.
- Would be nice to have access to several accounts without opting for Pro feature.
- Some adverts are a little bit annoying, but it's a very minor thing.
- Nothing much to add as the application is really helpful and didn't disappoint me so far.

Nadir

My SMM hero !

Reviewed on 09/02/2022

The overloaded stress of being occupied and burden of handling all the social media entities in individual manner has been solved. My overall experience has been exceptional and remarkable, now there is no need for me to worry about my content getting late or delayed for publishing. The exotic features of photo editor and over more than 700 post ideas calendar is the real deal in this fast paced world of social media marketing and digitalization and I would definitely recommend this to all those who are following their hectic routine of SMM.

Pros

In POSTOPLAN ease of access and convenience is at its peak, as being a user I am able to handle multiple social media accounts at a single platform. Apart from that automated posting and publishing is a tremendous way to minimize your social media management hectic free. Integration with third party tools makes it even more better to remove the extra hustle. With extraordinary flexible pricing options and in-app features such as photo editor and post ideas calendar what else can one need to manage his or her social media activities. I am simply loving it all the way

Cons

Apparently this product covers up all the possible needs and wishes of SMM managers, users and organizations. Although maintaining the quality of service would be expected as currently their services are outstanding in all aspects.

Ali
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

POSTOPLAN helps you to save time

Reviewed on 12/04/2022

It is very user friendly and easy to create simple posts with custom images being allowed to be selected and modified on the application, with a click you are able to share it on different channels.
I have enjoyed using the free trial and can easily recommend.

Pros

The application has more than one cool feature so I will list here the things I liked the most:
Automation is the key feature nowadays in any business. Automating your posts with a scheduler is one of the things I liked.

Having the possibility of posting a post from a single interface is another lifesaver. You don't have to spend minutes/hours posting the same content from different social media accounts.

The application gives the possibility to use it as a team and manage different roles. This makes the app available for both single users and business clients as well.

Photo editor page offers you lots of stock images in different categories where you save another time instead of searching an image on the web for making your posts visually better. Not only finding an image for your posts but also application allows you to edit the image, you can crop, resize, add your own logo, add text etc. Thanks to this, for instance by adding a logo and text, you make your image look more professional on social media. So all of these features are combined in a single application with a user friendly design.

Moreover, the website design itself is very user-friendly. You don't get lost and you are finding whatever you need even without any tutorial or demo. It took me seconds to figure out how the application works.

Cons

The trial period is just a week. It would help people to engage more for having a longer period of trial period.

Danish

A great companion to automate your work for free.

Reviewed on 15/05/2020

Postoplan helped my agency managing multiple accounts from the same dashboard and the best thing most of its features are free and if you need more then premium or Pro package is sold on a peanut price. This tools also increased our productivity and because we are an agency we finally decided to quit our own app due to some missing feature like "repeat posts" and because of the fact of the high price paid addons to use multiple social media accounts and it was also very time consuming to maintain it. Now we are using Postoplan.app to manage our social media with ease and believe me it saves us so much time because of its features.

Pros

I liked that this software/website is providing a lot of premium for FREE. Although I tried a lot of Social Media Management scripts. Many other companies are providing additional features as an addon but the free plan of Postopaln almost had every needed feature to run multiple accounts on the same dashboard. The Repeat Post feature is what was missing on my old Panel but it helped me a lot. The Process to post is Simple and saves me a lot of time. Integration with Social media is also very easy and is described step by step. The content calendar also helped me a lot deciding which content to post. We can add multiple accounts in different projects or you can say we can sort our businesses by organizing them in different projects. Plus a lot of languages which are must for this type of tool. As a Web Development Agency, It made my agency's managing multiple social media accounts very easy.

Cons

The Statistics that are shown are not too detailed. They only show basic information. There is no step by step video on how to use the tool and it can be a little overwhelming for beginners. The Panel main menu is a little too basic, All the features are there but not highlighted. You get promotional emails from its partners.