SMASHINGLOGO

Logo maker for businesses of any size.

4.9/5

131 Reviews for UK Users

Muddassar B.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Generate a New Logo for your Brand

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

My overall experience with SmashingLogo is incredibly awesome because I have generated a number of logos for my clients using SmashingLogo. I am really happy, I just type the name, then I select the industry keywords and then logotypes, colors, and fonts, and then my Logo is ready. So easy process.

Pros

SmashingLogo is the best place where you can design and generate a professional logo for your business or brand. The logo maker dashboard is really easy to understand and use that anyone can make a beautiful and stunning logo.

Cons

According to my experience of SmashingLogo, I never found any issues when I design the logo. I always design the logos without issues and cons.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi there,

thank you for taking the time for your review of SMASHINGLOGO and your kind words.

We're glad to hear that you are very happy with our Logo Maker.

Norman B.
  • Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Excellent software

Reviewed on 24/12/2021

We had a great experience. I would highly recommend

Pros

Most advanced customer service friendly and immediate response

Cons

Non. I think the software has everything you need to create a professional logo

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Norman,

thank you for your excellent review.
Glad you've found our website to have everything you needed to create your logo.
I'll also let the customer support know that the could help you to your satisfaction. Thank you.

Frances W.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Easy Logo Design

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

I am so friggin' happy with my order I almost cried! It's beautiful and it fits my personality perfectly. The fact that I have color options is just marvelous in case I want to change up with the seasons, holidays, or whatever is absolutely genius. As far as I'm concerned you nailed it with my logo! I can't wait to use this on my website, social media, clothes, business cards, supplies, etc. I really appreciate Smashing Logo. You made this new business owner/boss babe proud. I'm so happy. I will be looking for a logo for my husband's business soon. You guys rock! Thank you!

Pros

Easy download features.High resolution available.

Cons

Need more clearer instructions on how to change colors. Need a how-to video.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Frances,

thank you for this outstanding review.
Great to hear that you found a matching logo quickly by using our brand attributes. I wish you all the best for your business.

Verónica S.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Beautiful design and excellent costumer support.

Reviewed on 10/01/2022

Fun, easy and quick.

Pros

They have a set of questions that help to find the right mood for the design. They use those answers to give you a fun starting point image that you can continue adapting to your needs. It is fast and it provides all the types of files that you need to start up a small business.

Cons

The design process can get so personal, that I wished that there were features that allowed me achieving further details. In any case, what you can achieve is good value for what pay.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Verónica,

thank you so much for your feedback in form of this great review.

We're very happy, you found the whole process of designing your own logo on our website that exciting.

Jarrid H.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

I did a total rebrand and new logo creation using the site. All inquiries via email were answered in a timely manner, and the extent of customer service superseded my expectations.

Pros

Site is easy to navigate with a lot of options! The customer service is excellent!

Cons

It would help to have more modern images relating to real estate

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Jarrid,

thanks for your feedback and taking the time to write a review about SMASHINGLOGO.

Nice to hear that we could help you with the request you had. We're always happy to help...

Kaye D.

Obsessed

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

Pros

I love the logo maker! Smashing logo offers great font, color, style, icon options. Even after you buy your logo, you can still make edits to the overall design. The feature alone keeps my brand always on trend!

Cons

I have no cons with the software. Smashing logo is great.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Kaye,

thank you for your amazing review.
We're glad you found our logo maker features convincing and easy to use. Thank you very much.

Philani M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Best online logo design I have used

Reviewed on 17/01/2022

Very happy and very fulfilled.

Pros

Easy to use, lots of functionality options and post product support is quick and reliable

Cons

I didn't find it easy to update my logo with TM symbol myself. None the less the support team came through for me.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Philani,

thank you very much for posting this great review.

We're always happy to hear that our customers find it easy to create their own logo and enjoy the functionality we provide.
I'll let the customer support know that they could help you with your request.

Jakub K.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Best if you need to get logo in 15 min and have no idea how it should look like

Reviewed on 01/12/2021

Very good overall experience + helpful support.

Pros

Very easy to use tool that allows you to create a lot of versions of particular logo in short time.
You can adjust high level styling, add icons, change colors and play around to polish the one of many generated logos that you think matches your needs.
Customer Service fast and responseful, allowed to overcome some missing features in online editor.

Cons

I would like to be able to have more options concerning font size/be able to pick specific font.
Basically, the generated logos are very very nice, but sometimes you would love to just increase something a bit and online editor is missing this feature. BUT - Customer Service could help you with that.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Jakub,

thank you for stopping by to write this great review.
We're happy that you got inspired by our logo designs and found the one you liked the most in such a short time.

Martin H.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Super

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

Pros

The result was astonishing but the support when I needed some help even better.
I most highly recommend these guys to anyone!

Cons

It really had all I needed. Can’t think of any features I was missing.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Martin,

thank you for this amazing review.
It's really appreciated!
We're glad you're happy with both, our features and also our customer service.

Naekhai M.
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Used for 1-5 months

Very happy with my purchase and impressed with the after services.

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

It was kind of a satisfying journey. When I created the logo on the first try, I was very happy with font and the various color options. The results of what I put together was very pleasing and favored by a few of my friends. As time drew nearer to day of my business launch, I came up with a new slogan that I thought better suited my business. So, I reached out the SMASHINGLOGO via email for assistant to change it. I was impressed by how prompt and helpful they were. My biggest fear was paying again for something that needed a small adjustment, which would have also taken me beyond my capital. To my relief, I did not. We worked injunction via email and after the adjustment was made, It was every thing that I imagine and wanted, in time for the launch of my business.

Pros

The overall aesthetic, especially the quality; quality of the paint colors and font, along with the option for variations. In the end, I came up with something unique and represents my business beautifully.

Cons

With my purchase I got a zip file which allowed for quality printing, posting, creating stickers and billboards, using the logo. The only thing was not given, was the option to make small adjustments. Hence, reaching to via email for after service. Overall, everything worked out in the end and i'm pleased.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi there,

thank you for letting us know about your experience on our website.
We are always happy if we can help a customer to get exactly the logo he envisions...

Idris A.
  • Industry: Music

Easy &

Reviewed on 22/01/2021

My experience with SMASHINGLOGO has been great. I easily found a logo that I'm extremely happy with. After I purchased the logo, I was having trouble with getting the right color combinations for an alternate version. I wrote Customer Support and explained my issue, and received a quick response. They sent the alternate version and it was perfect. Thank you to the great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

I love how you can select favorites while you are generating logos. Then after you have selected some favorites, generate more logos using the selected favorites as a guide. Also, I love how you get unlimited color & text changes after you purchase the logo.

Cons

When selecting color combinations, you can't select which part of the logo you want the color to be applied to. Also, you can't change just the background color. Lastly, the gradients seem to be fixed color combinations. It would be great to have more control over the color combinations of the gradients.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Idris,

thank you for taking out of your time to post a review of SMASHINGLOGO.
We appreciate any constructive feedback for further development.
I'm happy to see that you enjoyed our website, its features and also our customer support. Thank you.

Nathan F.
  • Used for Free Trial

Great customer service

Reviewed on 16/04/2021

Great would recommend to anyone

Pros

Im not one for leaving reviews but i think the full set up is great, you design your own logo in your own time much more satisfying than having someone design it for you, After buying the logo its saved to your account and you can change as you please. I needed a something added to my logo that I wasn't able to do via the website so i emailed them and someone called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was happy to help free of charge. A custom design was sent to me and for technical reasons cannot be edited by me which is fully understandable, but i wanted to make a few changes so i messaged [SENSITIVE CONTENT] a few times and everytime he as made them changes for me, great customer service, I would recommend to anyone wanting a logo designing to use this website and design it yourself 👍 I also think [SENSITIVE CONTENT] deserves a pay rise

Cons

Would have been nice to be able to edit the colours on custom logo myself but, they have got round that with great customer service

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Nathan,

thanks for taking the time to write this amazing review. Very much appreciated.

I will let our support team know that you were very please with them...

Annette B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Happy Client

Reviewed on 02/07/2021

My experience was excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] my designer was excellent to work with...just wish I could have spoken with him on the phone and had a more personal experience. I will recommend this software to family, friends and business people.

Pros

Ease of use to create the logo and the examples that it gave you so you could get a birds eye view before you make the decision to go ahead and purchase and complete it.

Cons

Would have liked a few more options and the ability to make lines bigger or smaller to help make the logo have the look and feel you need it to have...I would also love to be able to talk to a live person on the phone so that it would eliminate a lot of emails and typing back and forth. It would help the end user loose less time going back in forth responding to emails when you could have discussed it over the phone in a few minutes where when you need to put your ideas in and email and wright all that out it takes energy and time that could be put into the business. Other then that everything was awesome! Thank you!

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Annette,

we love to have you as a happy client.
Thank you very much for writing this great review.
We're happy that our support staff could help you with your customization. I'll let them know...

Cheryl C.
  • Used for 1+ year

Great tool

Reviewed on 31/05/2020

Great value for money. Easy to use. Lots of design choice.

Pros

Really easy to use and the number of possible designs was huge.

Cons

Really nothing to note here, it was all good.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to SMASHINGLOGO

Intuitive process.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Cheryl,

we are really glad you had no problems at all, in using our website!
And a big thank you of course for taking the time to write this awesome review.

Deb B.
  • Industry: Government Relations

Logo expert

Reviewed on 03/08/2021

The Smashing Logo experience was exceptional. I am honestly a bit surprised because I wasn't sure about computer generated logos fearing the customer service would also be somewhat computer based. But, I found the absolute opposite of that. The customer support was excellent. If I ever need I will use them again, and I will certainly be recommending them to anyone who needs a logo.

Pros

I researched and researched where / what I should do to design a logo for my new business. I was so close to using Fiverr and it took about a month of procrastinating checking reviews etc before I decided on Smashing Logo. I am SO glad I did. The program was easy to use and had a huge range of fonts and ideas. I paid for the Premium package and this was absolutely worth it. The animated logo is brilliant. I wanted to change one small part of the font and the guys at Smashing Logo were more than happy to help - and didn't charge extra (it really was a minor change though). I'm so happy

Cons

I'm struggling to find a con to using smashing logo. Perhaps if I could have 'joined' before paying maybe but it really wasnt a bother.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Deb,

first of, thank you for this amazing and detailed review ... we really appreciate it.
We're very happy that you had such a great experience with us. Thank you.

Ingemar L.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Senior Store & Eventotex

Reviewed on 17/05/2020

Very simple to work with and very good support.

Pros

Very easy to work with and a big selection of choices

Cons

For the logo Eventotex I wanted to change one of the logo's. Even though I had ticked the square not to have the wording divided it was impossible. It wrote Event otex all the time.
Furthermore I could not find the possibility to order 2 or 3 logos at the same time. I had to purchase all three logos at 3 times as well as payments.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Ingemar,

thank you for being a recurring customer. This really means a lot...

And thanks for taking the time to write this nice review.

Jennifer L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent Service and Speed of Response

Reviewed on 13/01/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the team answered my email query via the Contact Us Support function and was very helpful. Unfortunately, when I was using the app, I had not saved my preferred logo and realised that it was not saved to my account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to find the logo via your backup server and send it to me - on my purchase of the logo package. This was all resolved in one day. I was really pleased that I was able to retrieve the logo I wanted for my new business and that it was all sorted so quickly. Many thanks!

Pros

Smart, non-fussy logo design - perfect for my new business!

Cons

Need to delete the logo designs after 50 logos displayed.

Wix

Reasons for Switching to SMASHINGLOGO

Better choice of logo designs

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Jennifer,

we're happy to hear that you enjoyed our webiste as well as our support service.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Patricia M.

great logo's and service

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

I needed a small adjustment in my logo and was very pleased to get the help soon after I asked for it. Great service and quick responses.

Pros

so easy to select the option you like. and with all the documents you get, very easy to use.

Cons

there is nothing i can think about what i dont like

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Patricia,

that's what I call a great review ... thank you very much!

Theresa O.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used for 2+ years

Logo Updates

Reviewed on 13/09/2020

It was great! We use them for our original logo and then opened a 2nd branch, so we needed to get a 2nd logo similar to what we have. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was quick to answer my questions and did a great job.

Pros

It was easy to update. The support was great.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that was an issue for us.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Theresa,

thank you very much.
We really appreciate your time to write a review.
We're always glad to hear that it was easy to get your desired logo...

Shannon S.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Awesome Program with a side of Excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Great program with so many options to customize and excellent, responsive and very helpful customer service. Will definitely be using them again in the future!

Pros

Ease of use and so many options. We were working with a professional graphic designer to develop a logo for our new company and hated everything they sent us. So I gave Smashing Logo a try and quickly came up with several options we liked and eventually narrowed it down to something we love!

Cons

It would be cool if gradient colors were an option. I also would've liked to be able to choose the shape of the logo. We wanted it square, but we ended up with a rectangle. I was able to fix it on my end though, so no big deal.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Shannon,

thank you for your awesome review.
We're glad you found us due to positive reviews from other customers.
I will also let the customer service know that they could help you. That's always nice to hear.

Turk Y.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Fast, High Quality, Responsive After Sales Service

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Pros

It was easy to use and logo designs suggested by the designers were nice. They understood what kind of logo design I want very well and they were responsive when I requested 4 more revisions. I requested 2 more revisions 6 months after they did the first 2 revisions and they still made 2 more revisions 6 months later quickly each one in a day. After sales support was very good. Thanks Smashinglogo.

Cons

I did not use all the features but for the ones I used I did not have a problem.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Turk,

good to hear you enjoyed your experience on our website.
Thanks for taking the time for this amazing review!

Abhinav S.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great, easy to use, lot of options & rightly priced!

Reviewed on 27/11/2021

Fantastic experience. Highly competitive in pricing. Good backoffice tech and service support. Very easy to setup and use. Probably one the most unique logo websites available in the market today.

Pros

The ability to select and create your own logo - DIY but with adequate hands on support via the software and from the tech team

Cons

Nothing as such. Maybe the options for customization can increase over time and provide a better suite for professional service firms (right now it seems options are more catered to sellers & 'offbeat' startups)

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Abhinav,

thank you for your review.
We're happy that you liked all the available options and also our pricing. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Taliyah W.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great design

Reviewed on 19/08/2019

Pros

I love how my logo came out and I was able to pick my own colors.

Cons

The files that were sent to me are a bit too big or maybe it’s just my phone but it looks the same on the iPad

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Taliyah,

we're very glad that SMASHINGLOGO is working so great for you.
Thanks again for taking your time to share this with us!

Leva R.

Absolutely amazing site, incredible support and cost effective!

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

This is such a wonderful cost effective solution and I absolutely love our new logo. we got all social media formats as well which simplified my job even more!

Pros

I love how we could create our own logo through providing different information and having the SMASHINGLOGO create so many examples and templates. This saved us a lot of money

Cons

I would of liked us to be able to do more customization without getting support involved. The team was kind, fast and did everything we asked, i just felt bad bothering them.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Leva,

we're happy to see that you are enjoying all of our features and we appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our website.

Bogdan M.
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Great logo obtained very quickly

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

It's worth mentioning that their client service works very well and although I had a little difficulty in getting myself understood by their Robot [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], after I was contacted by a person from Customer Support things went smoothly.

Pros

I am pleased with the logo I purchased for my company and the speedy process of acquiring it.

Cons

The way you can see different alterations of a logo and also various types of surfaces & objects where it can be placed.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Bogdan,

thank you for letting us know your experience with SMASHINGLOGO by writing this great review.
We're glad that you liked the various preview options and they helped you to decide you logo. Thank you.