Deel

Write a Review!
The all-in-one HR platform for global teams.

4.5/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.6/5

533 Reviews for UK Users

Jasmin
Jasmin

Takes the burden off employers to hire globally!

Reviewed on 14/04/2023

I have had a great experience with Deel and it has allowed me to expand our talent across the world without putting a burden on me and my team. I can easily get any information I need from them and [sensitive content hidden] who I work with are wonderful!!

Pros

I love the ease of use with Deel and the resources that have to make sure we understand what our employer costs are, and what the requirements are in each country. The support/client success team we have as well are the most responsive I have ever seen, and are so friendly, intelligent, and helpful.

Cons

It is quite costly when we wish we could hire more people globally but have to keep out budget into account.

Response from Deel

Hey there,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Yvonne
Yvonne
  • Industry: Human Resources

Using Deel, streamline global hiring and payroll

Reviewed on 07/06/2023

Any organization that employs foreign freelancers, contractors, or gig workers should strongly consider using Deel. For the majority of businesses, the advantages of having a single, streamlined solution for international payments and contracts will almost probably outweigh the relatively slight disadvantages. Businesses and contractors alike obtain the tools, direction, and certainty they need to expand and operate cooperatively across borders with Deel.

Pros

Deel streamlines and makes onboarding new international contractors simple. Through Deel's user-friendly platform, tasks that once took weeks to accomplish, such as opening local bank accounts, completing tax forms, and creating contracts, may now be finished in a matter of minutes. Contractors start operating rapidly so they can begin adding value right away. The quick and simple onboarding process also increases the likelihood that contractors would want to stay on board with the company.

Cons

Although Deel offers a complete solution for managing contractors around the world, the platform has little flexibility for companies that need customization outside of the built-in features and processes. Deel may not give the flexibility to fully configure the software to fit the precise compliance, payroll, or reporting demands of businesses with very specific requirements. Deel is best suited for companies who are happy to use the majority of its core features without having to considerably customize the platform.

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Very bad support - extremely inefficient

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Pros

The concept sounds good - the problem is big and is worth solving - could have an amazing impact

Cons

Deel sounds really good on paper, the problem they are addressing is important and their impact could be huge on both their clients and their employees. On actuality, Deel failed to meet the minimum expectations every time they were needed.The processing of the visa was delayed multiple times, and the process is full of inefficiencies. The employee is asked to use the portal to upload their documents, the portal looks good and is comprehensive but is never used by the Deel team and the employee is asked for the same information and documents every time.First payroll was delayed, the rest so far has been arriving on time.The health insurance coverage had interruptions and the support to recover insurance was delayed and underwhelming.Every government application where you'll need them will take 10 times the normal time and cost 10 times the normal cost.The support is really lacking, you will need to reach out over chat to a team that has no knowledge nor ability and is always blocked by other teams that you cannot reach to.

Marián
Marián

Payroll & Benefits Coordinator

Reviewed on 29/09/2023

Great!

Great!

Pros

I love that everything is in one place. It's user-friendly, and all the contractors always agree with it; they have no problems, and I have never received a complaint about the platform

Cons

I would improve the reporting part, making it more customizable

Response from Deel

Hey there,

We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Deel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. We look forward to helping you in the future!

Cenk
Cenk
  • Industry: Accounting

Great tool to manage and pay the contractors and compliance

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

So far, so good. We recommend it to all of our clients as we are an accounting practice.

Pros

Deel is improving every month, adding new and new features... We like the most:Options to pay contractors: They are flexibleCompliance: Has standard, country specific agreements and also does the KYC and tax forms.Wide services: Depending in where you locate, types of contractors or employees, Deel has a wide range of services and products and as a CEO, I can decide the cost/benefit and choose one. We are not forced to fit a solution but can choose.Client Service and Support: Our client manager is great and we discuss the risks and options and methodologies to choose the right solutions.

Cons

None that comes to my mind... but I would say their EOR solution is a bit costly.

Response from Deel

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. Your feedback means a lot to us! We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Mariano
Mariano

Deel is the deel

Reviewed on 02/08/2023

Love the website, love what they achieve to centralize every payment in one place.

Pros

Deel help me receiving payments abroad very easy and to send it wherever I want.

Cons

I need to take my money in less than 30 days. I dont understand this rule.Oh and I will love to have an app for my phone.

Response from Deel

Hi there,

Leonel Alexander
Leonel Alexander
  • Industry: Insurance

Easy to use and full of features

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

Pros

The option to use cryptocurrencies and bank transfer to multiple countries

Cons

Didn't like that they don't have a mobile app and the card doesn't work with apple pay anymore

Response from Deel

Hello there,

Mahveesh
Mahveesh
  • Industry: Restaurants

Its been a great experience overall!

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

Pros

The flexibility to withdraw and transfer cash in any currency worldwide. Easy to use and understand platform.

Cons

Couldnt cancel a payment if it was already approved.

Response from Deel

Hey!

Regards,
The Deel Team.

Ahmed
Ahmed
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

a service like no other!

Reviewed on 23/08/2023

Pros

easy to use and easy to manage very detailed

Cons

where to find the time off as well as informing others with time off

Response from Deel

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback!

Victor
Victor

Excelent Software for managing, receiving payments and managing RH

Reviewed on 02/08/2023

Generally speaking, deel is an excellent tool for almost any size of company that need to work with contractors, easy to use, quick and a lot of good features. Recommended.

Pros

Easy to use, small fees and charges, excellent options of features in terms of money movement, quick to understand and very very fast international money transfers. Also, the deel advance feature helps a lot when it's needed.

Cons

It could have more features for non-us users.

Response from Deel

Hi there,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We are delighted to hear that you found our platform easy and convenient to use. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback!

Xiaoyu
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best solution when you need to hire someone globally

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

Pros

1. An industry leader that entered the market early in terms of international salary and compliance.2. The solutions are relatively comprehensive, with both contractor and EOR options available. There are physical entities in Russia and Belarus, and our services are not outsourced through third parties.3.The platform itself is free, and services are charged. The overall price is low, with no startup fees. Compared to several other suppliers, Deel' prices have an advantage.4. The settlement exchange rate is close to our daily algorithm and is reasonable.5. Invoicing is done on the 25th of each month for settlement, and salaries are paid to employees on the last day of each month, which is more convenient for our internal salary settlement and adjustment.6. It is worth mentioning that [sensitive content hidden], the Sales Consultant we are working with, is one of the main reasons we chose DEEL. He is fluent in both Chinese and English, has a very positive and proactive attitude, responds quickly, provides professional services, and has a professional understanding of payment risks in Belarus and Russia. He will be in charge of our entire project and will also provide us with a customer service team in the future.

Cons

During our usage, there have been settlement issues due to exchange rate fluctuations, but [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful and we were able to reach a reasonable solution in the end. We haven't thought of any particular issues at the moment.

Response from Deel

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our support team. We are thrilled to hear that you received prompt responses and were satisfied with the service provided. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent support.

Magnus
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Modern HR tool to ease remote hires

Reviewed on 14/04/2023

We have been a Deel customer for several years, and are overall very happy with the experience. It has made it easier for us to grow in markets were we do not have entities or benefits.

Pros

I truly like the EOR model of Deel. We have started using this feature more extensively and it has been a success for our ability to hire candidates remotely. We also use the contractor feature that is helpful to us as well, and is a cheaper option.

Cons

A company that grows changes a lot, and we have had quite a few CSMs over the years we have used Deel. Making building a relationship a bit harder.

Papaya Global

Reasons for Switching to Deel

Price.
Manon

Never have to worry about our international workforce

Reviewed on 03/08/2023

Their CS team is the best. Periodically, they make sure to check in with us to see if there are any ways they can improve or assist. They will also make sure that we're aware of new useful feature or tool. Whenever we have a question, they make sure to respond asap and help us out.

Pros

What I like most about Deel is that they make sure you are compliant in every location you'd like to employ in. Whether there are policy changes in existing contracts, or you'd like to hire in a new country, I can count on their expertise and advise to make solid decisions about expanding our workforce.

Cons

I wish we could integrate Deel with our US HR system, to pull in the information straight to Gusto for example.

Response from Deel

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our platform and customer service team. We are delighted to hear that you found our platform easy and convenient to use and that our support team was able to provide you with the assistance you needed. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service. Thank you for choosing Deel!

Ashley
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Deel Administrator at Start Up

Reviewed on 14/04/2023

I've had a great experience using Deel. It allows our company to hire employees all over the world.

Pros

I like the customer service. The live chat function is very useful and all the customer service reps are extremely informative, professional, and helpful. Our account managers are also great and always available.

Cons

I'd like there to be a way to put in a contract details and see how much the total cost is with the breakdown for that specific person/role. I think it would also be helpful for Deel customer service/HR experts to meet with employees/contractors along with a member of our HR company. There are times that our wires are crossed.

Santiago

Deel works perfect on everything I need for now

Reviewed on 18/08/2023

Deel is the platform where I receive my salary, and that works perfectly so far. I use a few features of the platform but without any problems. It is easy to understand and perform actions. It should include free charges to more currencies (such as the Canadian dollar and the euro).

Pros

From my experience of using Deel, it is very easy and intuitive to use. Its design and flow are very pleasant, simple, and direct. I liked how easy it was to request a debit card and track it all the way to my door.

Cons

What I don't like is having to move my money to other accounts. I know it's not Deel's main purpose, but it would be nice to be able to use it as a permanent bank account.What would I improve? I would like Deel to notify me more clearly when a withdrawal has already been made, as sometimes they arrive sooner than the date shown on the platform and I think it hasn't happened yet.Also, it would be great if the '0% fee' was also for currencies such as the Canadian dollar and the euro.

Response from Deel

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel, especially in making withdrawals!

Please know that Deel balance can't hold funds for more than 30 days. However, if you wish to have your funds held indefinitely, you may opt to activate or enrol in Deel Card in case you haven't, so you can transfer your funds from Deel balance to Deel Card instead. You may refer to this help article for more information about Deel Card: https://help.letsdeel.com/hc/en-gb/sections/4407745296657-Deel-Card

We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback.

Monika

CF review

Reviewed on 28/09/2023

So far good.

So far good.

Pros

One place for invoices, one contact point for EOR in multiple countries, easy to review and approved expenses and payments, good overview of the team. Notification about upcoming public holidays.

Cons

A bit cumbersome way to get and customize reports, not the easiest way to review and approve expenses if submitted by multiple persons.Unclear contracting conditions (especially for EOR that left within 6 months) and payment structure...but this improved now in Sept with the itemized invoice.

Response from Deel

Hello Monika,

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to hear of your positive experience so far with our platform.

We truly appreciate your feedback on areas where we can continue to keep improving as well.

This has been shared with the team so it can be looked into for a possible future update.

Thank you so much for choosing Deel!

Ronald
  • Industry: Human Resources

100% satisfaction!

Reviewed on 24/08/2023

Exceeded my expectations.

Exceeded my expectations.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, and it goes above and beyond my expectations. I never imagined that payroll system like this can gives you peace of mind.

Cons

Response from Deel

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our platform and customer service team. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy using our platform and that we were able to provide you with quick and helpful responses. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent support in the future. Thank you for choosing our service!

Irma Rosa
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Excellent personalized Service

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

Great experience, personalized attention and all the patience to go through all the internal process.

Pros

What I have liked MOST about Deel, is the people that has taken the time to explain time after time, how to use it, the benefits, etc. It took a long journey and a lot of meetings with the international to team, just to inform and explain this new tool to different areas. And the People from Deel has always been willing to attend to our calls and doubts. I really can see and feel that there is someone in Deel that can attend to any concern and always with a great attitude. Plus that, the platform is so friendly and intuitive. Our people and inside the company are so pleased with Deel.

Cons

There is nothing I have not liked about Deel

Response from Deel

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our platform and customer service team. We are delighted to hear that you found our platform easy and convenient to use and that our customer support team was able to provide you with the assistance you needed. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service. Thank you for choosing Deel!

andres felipe
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

A safe and continuously improving operator

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

So far my experience with Deel is very good, I feel that it is very safe and that it has a solid team always bringing continuous improvements to its customers, but I feel that some basic layers such as the app or as the multi language still need to be addressed.

Pros

I like that it is a system that allows me to keep such exact control over my payments as a contractor. As well as your international card which I use and recommend to my colleagues, I feel that it is a good ally to obtain an excellent payroll manager.

Cons

There are many improvements along the way that can be observed as an active user: There is a very big need for an application for Android and IOS where you can perform a better management and become almost a banking ally for the use of the card. The start can be simplified since it has a fairly wide overload and the amount of data overwhelms and it is necessary to be able to have the multi language, since many of the people hired do not handle English

Response from Deel

Almost perfect for my usecase

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

I am very satisfied with Deel, as a receiver of payroll, as Deel has various options to withdraw my earnings. I can even choose the currency, which is huge. The Deel card is just the icing on the cake for me, as this has allowed me to create prepaid visa cards on the fly and not worry about it getting leaked, as I can quickly disable the card myself from the portal.

Pros

Customer support. They are almost always available within minutes. Usually the hiccups are caused by my own trouble-making. They are very patient and will guide you step by step if required.

Cons

Nothing outstanding, honestly. If I have to complain, it would be the rough edges, that I had to face, but once the team received the feedback, most of the issues would be fixed real quick.

• Industry: Entertainment

A modern and cost-effective platform

Reviewed on 04/09/2023

Pros

The platform makes creating contracts, onboarding, and paying staff around the world extremely easy. The user interface is well-designed and easy to navigate.

Cons

Sometimes product changes happen too fast and there are errors in the automated systems.

Response from Deel

Hi there,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel and that you found our platform easy and convenient to use. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Ariel
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Good product

Reviewed on 02/06/2023

Pros

Easy to uae, allow you to control the employees from one dashboard

Cons

The ui and ux should be improved, part of the processes are still not mature

Gilles

Essential for remote hiring

Reviewed on 11/08/2023

Pros

The fact we can create local contracts almost anywhere. Deel will do 90% of the heavy lifting.

Cons

Customer support is sometimes not as a reactive or savvy as we would like.

Response from Deel

Hi there,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We apologize for the inconvenience you faced while communicating with our team. Please feel free to book a call with us using this link [https://cal.com/patriciaden/15min] so we can work together to resolve the issue.

Bea
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Deel review

Overall it’s good. I also used the insurance discount it provides

Overall it’s good. I also used the insurance discount it provides

Pros

Easy to use and accessible anytime when i need to see something ornsubmit my hours

Cons

I’m not sure but would be good if there was an app for it

Response from Deel

Hello there,

Gabriel
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great Platform for Remote Worked

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

Pros

I'm absolutely loving Deel for receiving payments! This platform has made getting paid a breeze. The interface is so simple to use, and I've never had an easier time managing payments in different currencies.

Cons

would be ideal to store your money in deel and use with their card

Response from Deel

Hi there,

We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback.