Rallio

The power of social, the simplicity of Rallio

4.9/5
4.6/5
4.5/5
4.9/5

19 Reviews for UK Users

Emily L.

Excellent way to grow your social presence across multiple locations and plafforms

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

Pros

It helps us as a brand have consistency across all locations (450+) and gives our stores as well as franchise owners the confidence in maintaining their social presence as well as giving them the opportunity to connect on a more local level with their customers. Major bonus for our company is the ability to manage the platform through an app since most of our users are on the road.

Cons

I can truthfully say that any cons I have isn’t a result of Rallios platform but more so the restrictions caused by Facebook, yelp, IG, etc.

Andrew V.

Love Using Rallio

Reviewed on 26/08/2019

The team at Rallio has been great! They are so easy to get a hold of and always willing to collaborate on ideas. They are only as good as the support we give them and our opportunity is to continue to get stores to contribute content so we can make the platform even better.

Pros

I love the ease of use and how it has progressed through the years. The Leaderboard is a big win as that is a great way to motivate teams to use the platform. The ease of use with the calendars now being included in the app.

Cons

I love the software I could not complain about it to be honest. My only fear is too much emphasis with the same companies like Facebook/Instagram. I like the move to Google to be able to start posting through My Business. My fear is if something was to happen to Facebook one day how quickly could we move to something else. Something else doesn't really exist yet so I guess its not really a problem. Facebook and Google are some of the companies that keep me up at night so have all business run through them gets scary. At the moment though, I don't have a better idea than what you are doing!

Emily T.

Great posts, not very mobile-friendly

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

Pros

I like the extra support given by the Rallio team. The posts they make are eye-catching and engaging.

Cons

It doesnt work well with mobile devices.

Travis B.

Rallio!

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

Having Rallio on our team is like having a social media watchdog. They help us monitor our social media pages and reply to customer questions and concerns.

Pros

This software is use friendly and makes interactions with our customers very easy! Our rep is always quick to respond with any questions or concerns!

Cons

This software meets all of our needs. No concerns at this time.

Jamie C.

Rallio Rocks!

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

Pros

Very easy to use.
Saves time with having all social platforms in one place.
Extremely efficient in sending out posts to all my account users from the corporate level.
Support is top notch and very responsive!

Cons

There is nothing about Rallio so far that I would consider a con.

Diana B.

Easy Social Media Management for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

Pros

+Easy to schedule social media posts in advance
+Great dashboard to track your metrics and see how you rank within company averages
+Real-time notifications each time a customer review is left, so you can respond right away
+Ability to give your entire team "light" (non-admin) access, so they can upload photos & release forms
+Dedicated, personal support from Rallio team, so you have access to a REAL person, not a bot

Cons

-Post function not fully integrated into Instagram (I believe it has to do with IG's back end), so it requires an extra step to post content, which is still easy enough

Robin F.

Is great ease to use.

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

Not bad sometimes just really busy and can't make a post as often as I would like to

Pros

.I like that there is a release set up right in the software

Cons

Posting can be tricky cause it doesn't hold what you put on the post, gets a tad confusing when this happens

Sandy W.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Ready for Rallio

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

We have been increasing our followers and our strategist is very helpful

Pros

Easy to use and the app makes it very simple the whole team.

Cons

Have not encountered any issues yet and everything has gone smoothly

Tucker M.

People Make the Difference

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

Sales Lead is the main selling point for my experience. He is dedicated to my brand as if it was his own. I cannot say enough about my appreciation for both his responsiveness and creativity. If I wanted or could manage my social media, I would. He is skilled, professional, and brilliant as a strategist.

Pros

The software is evolving regularly to help meet our needs as a business. I love how customizable and open to suggestions Rallio is. It really makes me feel more like a central figure in my social strategy...not just a client without expertise.

Cons

There is a learning curve. I think the right training is crucial for some (depending on tech savviness). I've found that sometimes features are lacking, but Rallio is responsive to suggestions.

Dawn G.

Fit For Larger Companies With Multiple Establishments

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

Overall- if you have multiple business locations or "sub businesses" that you need to manage in one platform- Rallio is the ideal software for you. I have not found any other social media management software that so easily allows me to compare data from a variety of business subsets.

Pros

Rallio is extremely easy to use and even has the opportunity to outsource your social media management to a professional agency. The unique aspect of Rallio is that it allows you to manage multiple different "business locations" in one spot. I don't necessarily use this for locations- but rather for subsets of my retail business. We manufacture and sell pet products for a variety of species. I can manage data from products targeted to each species individually, which has been infinitely helpful.

Cons

Although Rallio advertises as being a social media management software- it's not really built for all businesses. It's specifically geared towards larger companies with multiple businesses under them (think franchises with multiple locations). For smaller companies I'd say there's better software out there.

Betsy R.

Love it because of my service support rep.

Reviewed on 19/08/2019

Pros

I like that I can do lot from my phone. I LOVE my rep!!! She makes it actally usable!!! I would be lost without rep!

Cons

The mobile interface. I wish there was more I could do from my phone. (Upload images to the library data base - easily respond to comment on FB and actually know the tread of what's happening)

Stacy B.

Game changer

Reviewed on 06/11/2019

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and really has helped us with great ideas and post to boost our audience and increase traffic and interest in our store. We really appreciate all of his help and advice.

Pros

Makes it easy and simple to connect through social media to your customers.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a long time to upload pictures.

Tara N.

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

Pros

Loved that Rallio offered our franchise owners support in a part of the business we were lacking. I also really appreciated the weekly emails giving our Studio Managers and owners suggestions on what photos or content to submit that week!

Cons

I didn't have any issues with the software

Heather E.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Good product

Reviewed on 06/11/2019

Pros

Easy to use and navigate has the app for my phone

Cons

Nothing really I like the product got what it is

Brandy S.

Great layout

Reviewed on 24/08/2019

Rallio is super ready to use and has a great layout and format

Pros

It’s so easy to use
Simple format
No crashes

Cons

Lots of updates for mobile version which can be annoying

Monica L.

Love Rallio Support team

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

Rallio has helped PSP get our social media experience up and running from the ground floor! Software is pretty intuitive and support team is amazing.

Pros

Very easy to use and they have great training support

Cons

Nothing is a con at this point! More updates keep happening as we evolve.

Ruchelle H.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Rallio review

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

We are able to reach more prospective clients with all of our social media networks. It’s a one stop shop to upload to all social media accounts.

Pros

It’s ease a flexibility. Our specialist is amazing and is always there to help.

Cons

I don’t have any cons. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing at answering all questions and troubleshooting any issues I’ve had.

Jorge M.
  • Industry: Accounting

rallio review

Reviewed on 22/03/2019

very usefull!!!!!

Pros

rallio is great. I can see who is posting about our work.

Cons

no cons with rallio. I can monitor and approve the posts they post about our work!!!!!

Candy P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Pleased thus far.

Reviewed on 23/09/2019

I am really new to the dashboard. Representative was excellent in communication via email as well as on the call. He was super friendly, and patient with me too. I am grateful for the time he took to spend with me and I know I could reach out to him anytime. It's great to know someone really loves what they do and I think representative truly loves his job.

Pros

Appears to be user friendly for me and that is very important to me.

Cons

Nothing to complain about just yet. Still learning the tools.