Simplified

Create, collaborate, and scale all your content creation in

4.7/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.6/5

58 Reviews for UK Users

Keith E.
  • Industry: Information Services

Finally an all in one product for content creation!

Reviewed on 10/12/2021

After using it for a few months, I find myself coming back to it more often and using it for a lot of my content creation. I've needed to ask support questions a few times and they got back to me very quickly and helped my find solutions. They are also very quick to improve the product and add new features!

Pros

It was so easy to setup my branding with color palette, logo, fonts and supporting graphics so I can just choose exactly what I need when creating new materials. I can create online content quickly and easily without having to bounce from app to app. To create a blog post or PDF, I can create all the images and graphics that I need, then use the AI to help write the content copy.

Cons

Getting started with AI copywriting assisting takes some time and practice to get used to. I'm still getting used to it myself, but that isn't limited to this software specifically. There are so many pros to this software that I can't complain.

Ram N.

As the name Suggest Simple to use

Reviewed on 08/12/2021

I bought tons of AI writing tools, however it created my promoting easier as a result of it quickly became the sole answer i exploit for my social media promoting content. associate degree AI author will an excellent job of redaction my web log posts, ads, pic comments, and even my regular articles and posts.
That's not all, the AI ​​graphics tool works as if I had an extra designer on board performing on my styles. It's like having a Photoshop or Canva hybrid child associate degreed an AI author. the most effective of each worlds in one tool. better of all, the cooperative element of this tool permits my team presently operational in Europe and Asia to figure laborious along to manage and style my promoting materials.

Pros

Simplified is one among those cloud computer code that understands the client journey. It's like associate degree tired one computer code that mixes Canva, copywriting computer code and content planner computer code into one dashboard.

This is terribly useful on behalf of me as a social media manager and content creator. Having numerous tools in one location simplifies access, saves time, and provides convenience

Cons

More integration to cloud storage tools like Drop box will be helpful

Canva

Reasons for Choosing Simplified

Features, Support, Multiple collaboration tool

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Simplified

Features, Support, Multiple collaboration tool

Simplified is Good

Reviewed on 21/12/2021

I love it overall. It does make my work faster and efficient.

Pros

I like that I can quickly get quality useable text from Simplified.

Cons

I dislike that Simplified sometime repeats my text input.

Subhan A.

Excellent

Reviewed on 27/12/2021

Good

Pros

Easy to use and quality of content is better than other software

Cons

There is only one thing which is that, lack in content quantity.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Cool app and very innovative

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

this application is very interesting and makes it easier for users in terms of designing as well as being able to come up with new ideas because of the interesting features in it.

Pros

a very useful tool and very useful for me is the existence of Brandkit. because my focus is on blogging so this is really cool.

Cons

Because my focus is writing blogs, my advice, so there are things that are a little lacking, namely the absence of an export option to doc (documents). because it is impossible for a blogger to only display one complete image in his writing which is designed from this application.

Rachael woolley -.

Great content creation assistant

Reviewed on 05/12/2021

A smooth flow from content writing to publishing. I like being able to create different sized posts to use across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest using the same image and text. The addition of the AI for content writing is useful in generating ideas for blog posts and content. It is especially useful when designing the post, I can use the AI assistant to help with text to put on the image.

Pros

Simplified is a brilliant assistant to my content creation needs. I love the provided templates and being able to customise my own images with their software. The templates are well-designed, easy to customised and are available in different sizes such as Instagram Story, Instagram Post, LinkedIn Post, Facebook posts, Pinterest posts, covers, headers, YouTube etc. I like being able to have one project that can have multiple artboards of different sized posts. The background removes is one of the best that I have used.

Cons

There is a small learning curve, but they have an easy to search academy with video to help. There are limits on AI content writing which do not allow me to use this tool alone for content creation. I would prefer the AI generator tabs on the left side of the screen rather than the right. It would be excellent when resizing the artboards that the picture and text would automatically be customised to that post.

Asim ali R.

All in One tool to handle Daily Social media tasks

Reviewed on 17/01/2022

I was on the hunt for an All-in-one tool to handle my daily tasks related to content writing and blogs. This lead me to the Simplified platform. Every time I used it, turned my content into something that Google can read without flagging the content being victim to Plagiarism. This helped with SEO and search engine rankings. Graphic designing templates was a big plus. In short yes I am Addicted to Simplified App. Super Awesome!

Pros

AI generator and social media templates for Making social media graphics for free in minutes. Making unique social media designs in a flash using free templates, images, design assets, and more.

Cons

It has no option for drawing a brush. Maybe they would add that in the future.

Deeb G.

one tools for my social and blog marketing

Reviewed on 27/11/2021

to write my blog post, find ideas for my social media by using a blog outline, and also to write a good ad, btw also the template there are very attractive and I will start using thin soon

Pros

the long-form AI, you can write long blogs with easy steps, the learning curve is so great, I am using it write my blog in Arabic , amazing and easy to use, I recommend any copy writer to use it

Cons

even i am writing my blog in Arabic, I had to use it in English and translate because if use Arabic in the ai you will find it somehow weak, but I think in the future this will be approved

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Best Data research app ever!

Reviewed on 27/11/2021

Pros

I love this app as it helps me to get my writings done in the lowest possible time!

Cons

I would love it if they had lowered their premium price a little.

Robert H.

Easy to use all around media creation software

Reviewed on 11/12/2021

Pros

I love the AI writing feature. This is the reason I purchased this software even though I already have other media creation helpers like Canva and InVideo. I've been exploring and experimenting with this feature and it is a great tool to help develop ideas and speed up writing for blogs and podcast content.

Cons

Aside from the AI writing tool, the media creation tools are quite good, but there are still a limited number of templates available. For example, I was looking for templates for Christmas gift tags, but I can't find any in the system so I have to modify an existing template to fit what I need. The team has been very responsive and they're very good with updates, so I'm confident that more templates will be added over time.

Matt P.
  • Industry: Music
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It's a great deal for the price

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

It's making writing articles for my blog a lot easier, and I have tried a couple of other AI writers

Pros

It's easy to use and very well priced, I'm not very experienced in writing so this is making it a lot easier for me.

Cons

The rewrite function is a little funky but I can still work with it.

Akeem A.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

My Simplified Experience... So far so good!

Reviewed on 14/01/2022

So far so good, I will recommend this software to anyone looking to have an all in one content creation tool. Simplified is the current best solution in the market.

Simplified can generate ad copy, social media posts and captions, website copies, and blog posts. With this tool a lot of time is saved by simply generating the copies with just one click. The AI writer is yet to be perfected but it's still awesome and it can only get better.

Pros

What I like best of the tool is that it replaces all other existing content material creation tools. It has the capability to generate text content as well as graphical content for social media including video.

Also, I truly like the fact that the tool has a great team behind it, they usually try their best to assist their customers in possible ways they can, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responds to help and take /reviews/comments/feedback in the Facebook community. They as well have the moto to build in public which is excellent.

Cons

The tool is fresh in the market, hence there is not much stock of readymade templates available for the time being, however I think that this will change soonest and more templates and stock pictures/ videos will be made available soon in the future.

Binaya A.

Using it on Daily Basis

Reviewed on 25/10/2021

Pros

I mostly use simplified for AI writing and sometimes to create Social Media Posts. The output of AI writer is really good and the limits are generous as compared to other AI writers in the market. This is a powerful tool to use for writing and designing.

Cons

It feels like I have to use two different products when I am using simplified. They need to find a way to integrate AI writer with graphic design and make social media posting more intuitive.

Jonathan W.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Incredible all in one tool for content management and social media

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

Really powerful platform for our business. We use it for all our content marketing and particularly short animated videos for social media

Pros

The animation tools and effects are much better than other products we have used such as Adobe Spark and Canva. Produces short animated videos quickly. Some nice text animations. Being able to order the timing of animations is a key feature. Artboards have some excellent functionality. Good range of editing tools. Amazing that you get a background remover. Loads of tools in one program. Can't think of another platform that gives you all these functions in one place. Quite an achievement.

Cons

As the software is pretty new, there are some glitches which will need to be ironed out. Customer support have been great at fixing these however.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Woah- all-in-one tool for marketers! The best app!

Reviewed on 09/01/2022

Designing posts and writing content for blogs, YouTube videos, headers, headings and social network posts are all made as simple as possible. Graphics are also created to aid in the process of content generation.

Pros

It has everything that I need! Simplified AI tool has been a significant factor in preventing my regular blank page issue. Even more exciting, however, is the prospect of taking ideas I've developed for articles and applying them to graphics and social media posts in order to further the process.

Cons

I have yet to come across anything that I don't like. I may do so in the future, but considering the things that I enjoy doing, I believe that the benefits will outweigh the drawbacks in this particular instance.

David M.

The Best Designing App

Reviewed on 03/12/2021

Perfectly suits the way I design marketing banners and logos

Pros

Video features are so awsome it. The app was so easy to integrate with our business as it is simple to use just like its name, simplified.

Cons

I like the quality of the imagery and colors.

Hoang P.

Simplified app truly made my life simple

Reviewed on 19/10/2021

I feel excellent to have an app, that are all in one: content writing, design and publish. With a few clicks, I completed works that may have taken me days or weeks.

Pros

I like the richness of templates that Simplified offer. It is not reflecting the name of the app, as the templates are not simple and are all well and professionally designed. I think "simplified" refers to the simplicity in using the app to create great designs and content.

The content writing modules are also quite good. I relate it to Copy.ai and the quality is comparable.

Cons

I have a high expectation on the app. So I expect the app to have more templates, to load the templates faster, and to have more special modules for content writing. I think the current offer a lot, yet I hope Simplified can be a top app some days as it has that potential.

Ritesh H.

Simplified is an awesome All-in-One tool for digital needs.

Reviewed on 12/12/2021

Pros

Everything in just one platform. This makes it so easy for managing all our digital need.

Cons

Not cons but they need to add a lot more templates which they are doing on time-to-time.

Fabio D.
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Content writing simplified with ease

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

When writing content for a blog or simply for a youtube channel, it gave me a lot of options to make things better and not so redundant and boring. Since I don't have enough time to make everything especially with writing, this program makes it so easy for me and I have time to catch up with my other tasks.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and create more than just one idea to another.

Cons

It needs more templates and a generation of words.

Muhammad M.
  • Industry: Online Media

The best AI Writer Ever!

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

I like this software, I used many other alternatives/competitors but this is the best software I ever used for my blogging.
I like the composed highlighted text functionality.

Pros

I like the composed highlighted text functionality.

Cons

It doesn't provide the conclusion section I don't like that but I can create it myself.

Christopher N.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy to use all in one tool (Graphic Designer + AI GPT3 Writer)

Reviewed on 24/10/2021

I have used simplified:
- Design Tools - To create some COVID-19 vaccination graphics to assist my employer's vaccination roll-out (with the assistance of the tools pre-made COVID-19) templates.
- AI Long Form writer - to re-word some safety emails.

Pros

I love that the top middle toolbar changes based on what UI/UX elements are selected and that its positioned closer to the centre of the screen (where it's easier and quicker for the mouse to reach it and therefore for the required changes to be implemented).

The new longform editor has an excellent UI layout and provides responses of reasonable length.

The platform is super responsive, and the default dark mode makes things easier to read.

Templates are well made and easily adjusted.

Functions are as advertised and when they announce a new feature it is delivered in weeks not months.

Cons

The tool is new and could do with some additional templates in categories such as posters, letterheads, certificates etc (I.e. more business-based templates)

Moisés S.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A good tool for who dont have much time.

Reviewed on 13/12/2021

Practical, simple and straightforward.

Pros

It's a fantastic tool for anyone who wants to optimize their time using ready-made structures, but not plastered.

It helps a lot to resolve issues quickly with a super firm and resolving AI.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find some features. Translations to other languages ​​are not so correct

Veerpal S.

Very good ai writer with all features

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

Pros

Simplified is a very good tool. It helps you to work faster and smarter. I used this tool and love it.

Cons

I faced some problems with sound adding but the team help me.

Milos K.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

I like Simplified

Reviewed on 24/12/2021

It helps me to be more productive so I can use my working hours for more creative issues.

Pros

Because it is intuitive for use. Results which serves provides are good, cannot expect more from software.

Cons

Very small amount of credits for a monthly subscription. I can not use functionality for longer forms.

Vickly M.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

The writing assistant save a lot of time!

Reviewed on 28/11/2021

Pros

It's very easy to start writing again when you have writer's block and Simplified really simplifies my writing process.

Cons

I have seen better UI when it comes to writing AI and Simplified have a rather confusing UI. The video explanation is not helping much and you need to bravely navigate through it!