Publer

Social media management and analytics software

4.7/5
4.6/5
4.8/5
4.7/5

595 Reviews for UK Users

Myriam
Myriam

Get this tool if you are overwhelmed with social media

Reviewed on 18/08/2021

It makes it hurt less to be a visible woman in tech. I get to share things and not have to "come up" with things regularly.

It helps me make variations in my online presence to adapt to various social media platforms and it is flexible enough to welcome someone like me, someone who shares things with students, with peers, with colleagues, to be just that. I love that about this tool. It's not the hero of the story, it lets me be the hero.

Pros

Saves my mental health! Seriously.
I get to make myself "acceptable" by posting at regularly scheduled intervals, I get to post "corporate" agency content for my agency on some channels, I get to create threads and to schedule multiple shares of one piece of content on multiple social media accounts.

As in: I GET to. I don't have to. This is making my life so much easier and it's much less anxiety for me to go to Publer and do my thing vs dealing with one tool that enables me to share one 3 accounts and another one on the other 2 I was missing. I love this.

Cons

Maybe the green branding if I am picky. That's how good the tool is.
Another tiny gripe would be that sometimes my tweets go over 280 characters somehow and I don't notice. But that's a ME thing, not a Publer thing.

edgar

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Publer handled threads, posting on multiple accounts, calendar view, 2 personal LinkedIn accounts (we are 2 consultants in one agency and we wanted to post as ourselves)

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Price, features and it actually keeps its promises, no caveats.
Simonas

Publer review

Reviewed on 23/02/2024

great so far! haven't had any hiccups with it

great so far! haven't had any hiccups with it

Pros

bulk scheduling option, as well as rotation/repurposing of content

Cons

No way to answer comments or incoming messages

Adriano

Great tool

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Pros

Auto-tagging and link in bio are key for our organization

Cons

Drag and drop feature is hard to use right now

Beverley
Beverley

Still missing key features, but good scheduling tool

Reviewed on 28/04/2020

I like it, it's still a growing platform and I'll continue to use it to supplement my main social media management tool. I'd recommend it to small business owners, but for agencies it misses the mark.

Pros

I was able to get a lifetime subscription of Publer which made the transition to the platform almost a no-brainer. The dashboard is simple and easy to navigate, it's simply a scheduling tool with no unneeded bells or whistles which is great.

Cons

You can group your social media accounts by company or by whatever you wish, but when scheduling posts, it automatically will select all accounts within the Group. This isn't ideal for those wanting to only publish a message to a specific platform as you then have to go down the list and uncheck the accounts you don't want to post to. The entire account list is still visible so if you have a lot of accounts connected, you have to scroll through all of your accounts to uncheck the ones that were selected within the Group.

Response from Kalemi Code

Hi Beverley and thank you for your review.

Grouping the accounts is designed specifically for this reason: to allow you to select them all, in click of a button, when scheduling your posts.

Grouping the accounts is optional and you can always decided to select the accounts you want to post to one by one.

We will try to make it more user friendly when you have plenty of accounts.

For now, you can always double check where you're posting to by placing the mouse over the social network icons inside the composer.

Eric

In a crowded field, Publer stands above the rest

Reviewed on 16/01/2024

Pros

It has powerful features like labeled automatic queue post scheduling and recycling of posts, but it is implemented in as lightweight and flexible way possible. It's obvious the designers take care in crafting the right solution to their customer's challenges instead of just slapping something together.

Cons

I honestly haven't found something yet that is bad about Publer. It just took a while to find them because they are not as highly regarded as some more popular social media tools.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Needed more control over queue posting rotation of post subjects. This is a relatively rare feature that is overly complicated in many social media management tools, but Publer has hit the nail on the head with its implementation.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Publer offered all the minimum features I was looking for: Mastodon posting, flexible queue, iOS app, post recycling, and customized content per post based on which social network it is destined for.
Cristina

Easy to use and control

Reviewed on 20/02/2024

Pros

I really like Publer because I find it so easy to use and upload photos and videos

Cons

I really haven't go any cons with Publer.

Daniel
Daniel

Cut social posting time in half

Reviewed on 02/04/2024

Brilliant! It has increased my social spread with less effort

Brilliant! It has increased my social spread with less effort

Pros

It has cut down on some of my marketing time but has allowed me to reach a greater audience.

Cons

Minor glitches that i have experienced but have been fixed promptly

Matt

A good tool to manage your social media

Reviewed on 15/03/2024

We have been using for a while to schedule our social media for ourselves and for clients. We like the easy of use, the re-use of previous posts, the auto-scheduling to timeslots for each social account.

Pros

The ability to share access to your account to members who can manage your social media postings for you.

Cons

Having to pay for each and every new connection to another social media account.

Junhan
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Post scheduling made easy

Reviewed on 19/03/2024

I switched over from Buffer because this is cheaper and provides the same experience. Different UI and almost the same features.

Pros

Schedule posts ahead of time, including comments

Cons

I haven't come across a limitation yet.

Tamir
Tamir
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Highly recommended for SMM

Reviewed on 07/03/2024

Pros

Ease of use and varied channels help with posting regularly

Cons

All works great I highly recommend this app

Best value for money

Reviewed on 07/11/2022

It's constantly improving from my very first day of signing up. The platform is so user-friendly with the best support staff who help to resolve your problem (if you have one) is what makes Publer stand out from the crowd. You're not just a number with them!

Pros

The thing I loved when I first discovered Publer was that I could build my own plan with the number of social media accounts I needed, not be restricted to some number as per their competitors at some ridiculous cost per month. The cost was so amazing and so reasonable, too, that I couldn't believe I was getting all this functionality for a plan built to my requirements. I also loved how responsive and helpful the support team is. Nothing is too much trouble, and the response time is amazing. From day one, I've been singing Publer's praises to anyone who would listen. By far one of my best tools I discovered early 2021 and I've never looked back.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Publer. I think I don't use some of the functionality as much as I could/should but that is my fault and certainly not Publer's.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

I tried many products before finding Publer. The problem I had was how restrictive these accounts where. I loved that Publer offered a free plan. I loved that I could build my plan with the number of social media accounts I needed. e.g. many of the platforms I tried would restrict you to 8 social media accounts for example. If I needed 9 accounts, I would have to upgrade to a ridiculous sum of money for another 5 accounts when all I needed was 1. This was a game changer and set Publer on their own in terms of the competition as far as I was concerned.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

For the same reasons I mentioned above. User-friendly, cost-effective, excellent support.
Scott

I've Tried Others, and Publer Beats Them All

Reviewed on 22/04/2023

Previous platforms were very limiting. We had to create posts individually. Many did not have GMB integration. And they were also very expensive. Publer solved our problems with bulk csv uploads, GMB integration (with the ability to publish the post graphic to the GMB photo library) at a very affordable price. In addition, their customer service is extraordinary.

Pros

Publer has a bulk csv upload that allows us to uploaded hundreds of posts across multiple social media accounts at once. This is a huge timesaver. Other apps we used required the user to create each post individually. Also, Publer allows you to create short codes specific to social media accounts, so if we're schedule a post, for instance, across multiple GMB accounts for a client, a phone short code can insert into the post the correct phone number for each GMB location.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I dislike about Publer. Sure, there are features I'd love to have, but those features are not "must haves," they are "would like to have."

Mauricio

So Powerful, Yet So Intuitive. Nothing Else Compares–Better than Later, Tailwind, HootSuite,...

Reviewed on 03/01/2022

So satisfied! Get this software and you won't be disappointed

So satisfied! Get this software and you won't be disappointed

Pros

Value for the money, simplicity of use, breadth of features. All accounts managed in one place: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn.

CSV import to post nearly 2,000 posts in no time at all. I couldn't believe how intuitive the process is, so the developers seemed to be very talented.

Cons

NONE! I mean it.

With most software, you're confronted with hidden bugs and feel the need to list them here as CONS. This is just the opposite, I'm find hidden gems. Today, for example, I noticed that if you hover over a day on the calendar view it suggest all holidays for that particular day.

Honestly, there are no cons and that's why I'm here writing a review. The current time is 11:41 PM and I'm on my 3rd review site making sure Publer gets the attention they deserve.

• Industry: Entertainment

A powerfull challenger to Hootsuite and Agorapulse

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

I use Publer every day to schedule social medias content posting on 8 different channels

For one...

For one specific project i scheduled one year of Instagram !

Pros

Almost no learning curve.
Price is fair (i got it as a lifetime on AppSumo in 2020 but even the regular plan is offered at a fair price)

They add new features every month !
The most recent ones : smart automatic schedules for each channel, post recycling (ever green), auto share, auto comment, bulk import from CSV+Dropbox

UI is clear and simple with good performances and no latency

Support team is good, and skilled, always answering in one hour.

Publer is whitelisted by Instagram and have access to Instagram API

Cons

Publers lacks some channels compared to competitors such as Tiktok, Instagram Stories, Whatsapp groups, Telegram groups, Slack , Google My Business ...

But I'm sure these are on their roadmap.

Response from Kalemi Code

Hi there and thank you for the review/feedback.

I just wanted to clarify that Google My Business is already supported and we're constantly working on supporting more social networks :)

Kindest regards,
Ervin

Ricky
Ricky

Ease your social media management with Publer

Reviewed on 10/12/2023

So far, I have the best experience with Publer, ease of use and the license management makes more sense

Pros

Love the simple interface and also its feature to connect with social media.

Cons

The analytics might need to improve with more details and also detailed reports

Zoho Social

Reasons for Choosing Publer

the price and also social media account per company is limited.

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Publer

The number of social media connector is limited
Michael
  • Industry: Automotive

Great Freemium, AMAZING once purchased

Reviewed on 02/06/2021

Publer is extremely easy to use, user friendliness is key. Customer service is amazing - you get answers pretty much instantly, no searching through forms to find your answer. Overall experience is top notch. Make the switch from Later.

Pros

Google My Business post scheduling A+
IG feed preview for an aesthetics look into the future A+
Customer service is top notch A+

Cons

There is not much to dislike, however, a mobile app would be a game changer.

Brandwatch

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Later does not schedule GMB...this is necessary.

Later

Reasons for Switching to Publer

The fact that you can schedule Google posts is the main reason I went with Publer.
Jasmine
Jasmine

Easy, Seamless, and Connected Posting

Reviewed on 05/05/2023

I've had a great experience with Publer and customer support responds quick, it's never more than a 24 hour wait.

Pros

My favorite feature about Publer is the ability to post to specific Facebook albums which make for a more organized page. I've never seen this feature on any app. I also love the ability to add watermarks and the visual planner. It's an all in one and you don't need another third party app.

Cons

I'd like a more enhanced visual planner for Instagram grids but other than that I think Publer has covered most bases.

Laura

The best scheduler for us

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

We have been using Publer for 2 years now and it has been amazing. We were on a free plan but now pay monthly and I wouldn't ever complain about the cost as it works perfectly for what we need in the business.

Pros

We love how easy Publer is to use and how it doesn't give you loads and loads of features to overload your brain. It's just perfect. If you want to use more advanced things you can but otherwise you could easily login as a first time user and schedule a post within minutes. A big plus for us is the groups, calendar and the number of platforms it connects with.

Cons

Nothing that we don't like about the software.

pauline

Publer is an amazing tool!

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

Very happy with Publer, it is worth the money!

Very happy with Publer, it is worth the money!

Pros

The set up is so easy, you can add and delete accounts in a few seconds without any errors or problems. You can also change your membership so easy (that is very usefull when you manage more than 20 accounts for different people)

Cons

Sometimes the app errors when you want to upload a video as a reel.

Sked Social

Reasons for Choosing Publer

It was not working properly, there were a lot of mistakes and errors, not much possibilities,...

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Publer was easy to set up and the price was really good to start.
Bonnie

Publer for the WIN!

Reviewed on 21/04/2023

Loving it!

Loving it!

Pros

It's just so easy to use... though I'd have to say my favourite is the ai capability on writing the posts and choosing the right hashtags... massive time saver and the quality of the posts are really good... only minor editing required.

Cons

So far I love everything, I haven't found any issues.

Ocoya

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Just researching to see what's out there... and I found gold!

Meta for Business and Hootsuite

Better quality outputs.
Paul

Publer makes social media management easy

Reviewed on 23/04/2023

Publer makes it really easy to manage posts - it takes all the hard work out of it.

Pros

Recycling of posts (with the use of spintax) is essential

Cons

Have to pay per account, with every 10th account being free.

Publer is nicer to use

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Publer has a nicer user interface.
Manuel
Manuel
  • Industry: Sports

A Game-Changer for Social Media Management

Reviewed on 29/08/2023

My overall experience with Publer has been nothing short of exceptional. The convenience of being able to manage multiple social media accounts from a single platform is a game-changer for me. The intuitive scheduling process, combined with the free URL shortener that provides insights into link engagement, sets Publer apart from other social media management tools I've used.Publer has significantly increased my efficiency in managing my online presence, allowing me to focus on creating engaging content rather than spending excessive time on manual posting. While there are a couple of areas with slight room for improvement, the positives far outweigh these minor drawbacks. Publer has become an invaluable asset in my social media strategy, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking for a comprehensive, user-friendly, and time-saving solution for managing their social media accounts.

Pros

I have been thoroughly impressed by Publer's exceptional social media management capabilities and its seamless user experience. One standout feature that truly enhances my workflow is the ability to schedule and publish posts across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This functionality has saved me a significant amount of time and effort, allowing me to maintain a consistent online presence without being tied to my devices 24/7.

Cons

While my experience with Publer has been overwhelmingly positive, there are a couple of minor aspects that I believe could be improved. Firstly, while the interface is generally intuitive, there was a slight learning curve when it came to exploring some of the more advanced features. Although this is common with many software tools, providing more comprehensive tutorials or tooltips could help users navigate these features more smoothly.

Brian

Awesome Product That Keeps Improving

Reviewed on 21/04/2023

Pros

Publer is a very good product that keeps improving. They are constantly adding new features and improving existing ones. Publer can do all of that the "big guys" can do and more and better.

Cons

There aren't really any cons. If I had to list something I would just recommend that they keep expanding and improving features, as they have been doing a good job of doing.

Easy to use with powerful features

Reviewed on 24/07/2021

Pros

The UI is very easy to use I connected all my accounts in a single setting easily.

Setting up different signatures along with the new spintax generator feature helps keep content variety when recycling posts to the same accounts.

I can publish my designs directly from Canva to Publer do not need to download the graphic which is a very time saver feature.

I can easily search my old content by putting in the specific keywords in the search bar in calendar view.

Can have an RSS feed for blogs, podcast etc and re-share easily from within Publer.

Cons

As of now cannot post stories or videos greater than 1 minute on Instagram as the current insta api restricts to posting only 1 image or a 1 min video

If you use Pinterest for social media, you will have to wait till Publer gets api approval

Lori

Great value and great service!

Reviewed on 13/07/2022

I love using Publer because their service is great, the features are exactly what I'm looking for and they're always rolling out new and updated features. I appreciate their innovation and ease of use! I always recommend Publer.

Pros

I need the bulk scheduling feature, the bulk scheduling to Pinterest is wonderful, the ability to schedule stories, posts and now reels are all great!

Cons

I don't really have any negatives, all of the features are what I'm looking for.

Later

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Publer

The cost and features were much better!