Publer

Social media management and analytics software

4.5/5

280 Reviews for UK Users

Eusebio B.

A serious alternative for the future

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

Good experience, it has become a faithful friend for the programmed publication in social networks.

Pros

After testing several of the big players in the market I found Publer. They have started slowly, but with excellent quality and fantastic support.

Cons

The environment could be further polished by making it more modern. Missing mobile app (and iPad please) although it is in their future plans.

Rezandro D.

Just the perfect social media management tool for me

Reviewed on 03/04/2022

Just love it!

Pros

I just love its ease of use. You can never go wrong with Publer.

Cons

I actually like everything about it. Perhaps their software design can be way too quirky for me. But hey, it's still fun!

Hootsuite is overrated

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Because, I just love everything Publer can offer.
John W.

Room to grow

Reviewed on 14/06/2021

We purchased a lifetime deal not really expecting much from the software. We have started integrating Publer into our workflow as the developers work to improve the software. I think anyone looking for this type of software should put Publer on their shortlist.

Pros

I think Publer's user interface is the most intuitive of the software in its space. It was easy to learn and navigation is swift.

Cons

Publer's analytics and reporting is currently very basic. It lacks many of the deeper features offered by competitors in their space. We know this is an area they are working on and are looking forward to seeing where they go with it.

Maryanne E.

The Best Online Social Media Management Tools!

Reviewed on 06/02/2022

With so many social media management programs out there, it was hard to find the best one. But after trying Publer and getting everything I needed in just one platform with their awesome customer service team behind them--I am hooked!

These tools are the best around! I manage over 50+ social media accounts across several different platforms, and have used every single program out there for this purpose. This time around though my search was finally finished when Publer came into view--it's intuitive design made managing all these channels so much easier than before; you can do anything from posting content to responding directly with followers in no time at all - thanks to Publer's dynamic features which keep things fresh & interesting on your page without needing too many complicated processes running simultaneously (therefore saving lots of time and money).

Publer's right when they call themselves Superheros of social media. The user interface is very easy-to use and all features are at your fingertips without any extra fluff or unnecessary clutter which makes it perfect if you're looking and just want something simple with powerful functionality.

I highly recommend Publer to anyone looking to manage their online social presence with ease.

Pros

I have been using Publer for a little over a year now and I absolutely love it. The integration with Canva makes creating content so much easier than ever before, especially since the app links up directly to your Publer account! This means that all you need do is design some beautiful graphics, add some text on top of it and schedule it to post This drastically accelerates posting speeds significantly while still being able publish professionally looking posts - no matter how simple those ideas might start out as at first glance.
I'm able save hours every week just by connecting my marketing channels together through this one software program which gives me more time outside doing things like eating dinner with friends/family instead of staying up all hours of the night scheduling posts for clients.

Cons

The feature I am missing - but have been told it is in development - is being able to share the calendar with each of my clients. Once this feature is released, I no longer have to create a separate content calendar to share with each client for approval. Streamlining this process is going to be amazing.

Joshua C.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Amazing for small companies

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

It is has been a wonderful experience to start using Publer and we love using it every day. Support has been very helpful and answered questions quickly.

Pros

The feature I like most about this platform, is how easy it is to setup multiple social media accounts and publish posts automatically. The platform has been easy to use and we were able to integrate this with our companies social media platforms in a few minutes.

Cons

The only things that could be improved, is to allow white labeled reports to be setup and have an option for a two step approval for posts.

• Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Publer is enought social chanel and good price for me to start solo, small business

Reviewed on 05/04/2022

Well, After using many tools I really like this to marketing social my business daily. With a free plan, you can add 5 channels and auto-schedule smart. Besides that the pro plan is a good price 10$/month for adding more 5 channels I think it is cheaper than any other competitor Publer.

Pros

- Have a full social channel special is Tiktok
- Good price and have many coupons

Cons

At present is not but I think it should have added more feature Story for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube Short

Maliha Y.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Publer is the only Social Media Management Platform you need

Reviewed on 24/03/2022

I have managed to save time while juggling many aspects in my role in marketing and branding effectively by using Publer.

Pros

100% of all features are integrated in Publer. Compared to its competition they are simple to use, affordable and not wish washy. Integration, analytics and it is easy to manage content

Cons

Honestly I have not come across any so far. Perhaps marketing to more people. I may have not come across publer if I was not directly referred

Ramatu J.

Convenient Tool for Social Media Management

Reviewed on 07/05/2022

This app will help me save time, give me the ease of collaborating with my virtual assistant and managing all my social medias in one place, most importantly the best feature which is posting to multiple platforms on auto schedule, oh so important and such a time saver.

Pros

The auto scheduling and being able to schedule to multiple platforms.

Cons

I'm still learning to use the software so I am able to maximize all its feature, but the thing I lie the least so far is the hashtag generator, it is not very comprehensive.

Marián Š.

Great solution

Reviewed on 23/04/2022

Pros

Everything for my regurarly social media posting without spending a lot of time. Publer have everything what I need. I use for FB groups, FB pages, Telegram channels and Instagram. I love it. It is very easy.

Cons

I hope, that in future will be possible app for ios/android

Later and Hootsuite

easy of use price

Easy for use, price.
Victoria ann S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Publer changed my work-life balance & my time spent on screen time! THE no.1 worldwide...

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

Game-changer! Love it! Publer has seen scheduling, through the eyes of the business owner! Work-life balance is first priority, along with ease and cost.

Pros

Publer has changed the way I post on social media. I can schedule a month in advance, with a time delay comment, for each of my 5 social media posts! This is really helpful for a CTA comment and as a sole trader, it prevents me from always being on my phones! Screentime is the biggest addiction. Thank you Publer! You are a life-saving, time-saving scheduling tool!

Cons

Eventually a mobile App perhaps? |Just an additional help for quick additions. I will still use my laptop to schedule ahead.

David M.

Highly recommend, best valued tool on the market.

Reviewed on 04/04/2021

Overall I have tried a half dozen alternatives to find the right one. when it came to price vs functionality and overall user experience this ticked my boxes. It's very clean and user friendly, I had some questions more than issues to start with and I was very impressed by the rapid and professional support from the chat team.

Price plan customisation was great, a feature I'd not seen really on any other options unless you were looking to really get into the high corporate use areas.

Pros

It ticks all the boxes for a clean UI, with every feature I need and a very customisable pricing plan.

Cons

I think there are some features, and I love that they are taking and allowing users to vote on those suggestions but they are all additional at this stage like TikTok integration. Nice to have but not deal breakers for the majority.

Buffer, Later and OneUp

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Very simply Hoosuite increased prices and reduced the functionality of free account sot not be worth my time.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Each of the alternatives had it's pros and cons. SocialQ was a one time purchase but had an unwieldy UI especially in calendar view. OneUp was a close contender but had a higher cost to features ratio. Buffer was far too expensive for my needs and didn't offer anything more than the others for a dramatically higher price while later looked excellent but didn't support LinkedIn which is my primary use for this type of tool.
Jane L.

Fantastic Software

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

Overall, I LOVE Publer!

Pros

We're an agency with over 70 clients and use Publer mainly for scheduling out Google My Business and Twitter posts. What I love most about Publer is its incredible simplicity. When a new person joined our team, I just gave her the login info and said, "I don't really need to train you on how to use this. It's 100% intuitive." And it is. The clean, simple design really appeals to me, along with how incredibly easy it is to edit posts you've already scheduled (literally just clicking on the text, no "edit" button necessary--same with the scheduling date). We considered anywhere from 20-30 other scheduling tools before we chose Publer, and I'm confident we made the right decision.

Cons

1. I really wish there were a "home" button at the top navigation. There aren't that many different pages on the platform, but if you happen to find yourself on a page like the "suggestions" or a couple others, there's no navigation at the top to get back to the main "Create" page. You have to click your browser's back button. 2. I'm eagerly waiting for Publer to become more integrated with Google My Business so that we can make "Offer" and "Event" posts as well as the basic "What's New." With as many GMB posts as we do for our clients, this feature would make my life SO much easier! 3. This is currently being worked on, but I wish Publer supported Instagram. We had to go back to Hootsuite for one of our clients to schedule on Instagram (via Facebook). 4. A link shortening feature for Twitter would be nice.

User-friendliness, price, Google My Business integration

Response from Kalemi Code

Hello Jane and thank you for the review and the kind words.

A couple of tips:

1. You can click the Publer logo on the top left corner and it will take you to the home page. Also, all secondary pages (i.e. when viewing a social account's settings) have a "Go Back" button. I will send a few screenshots via chat / Facebook.

2. We're currently working on GMB offers, events and products.

3. Instagram posts are now supported (direct posting).

Stories will follow next :)

4. You can automatically shorten links using either Bitly or Rebrandly, but let's continue this in private as well.

Mauricio V.

So Powerful, Yet So Intuitive. Nothing Else Compares–Better than Later, Tailwind, HootSuite,...

Reviewed on 03/01/2022

So satisfied! Get this software and you won't be disappointed

Pros

Value for the money, simplicity of use, breadth of features. All accounts managed in one place: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn.

CSV import to post nearly 2,000 posts in no time at all. I couldn't believe how intuitive the process is, so the developers seemed to be very talented.

Cons

NONE! I mean it.

With most software, you're confronted with hidden bugs and feel the need to list them here as CONS. This is just the opposite, I'm find hidden gems. Today, for example, I noticed that if you hover over a day on the calendar view it suggest all holidays for that particular day.

Honestly, there are no cons and that's why I'm here writing a review. The current time is 11:41 PM and I'm on my 3rd review site making sure Publer gets the attention they deserve.

Anneka H.

Love Publer!! Couldn’t live without it!

Reviewed on 24/05/2021

They are a great company who have continually invested in their product for the sake of their users. They listen to feedback, they CARE and they’re not greedy like the more established schedulers.

Pros

User experience is great, dashboards and analytics are excellent. Flexibility to add all the social channels you need, with auto recycle and shuffle. Just excellent features.

Cons

Creating / uploading content en masse could be slightly easier but it’s not a huge undertaking once you get the hang of it.

HubSpot Marketing Hub and Loomly

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Price, efficiency and ease of use

Reasons for Switching to Publer

They were already established at the clients stack
Ankit G.

A good but lesser known social media management tool

Reviewed on 21/02/2021

Overall its a nice software plus saves some money when compared to Buffer(which I was previously using) apart from that it's a comparatively new tool so I'm hoping they will keep improving with time.

Pros

Though most tools like this come with the ability to schedule social media posts, I especially loved the fact that I could easily integrate it with Canva and pull images from there. Also, their analytics feature is a super nice addon as well, it gives you all key stats about the performance of top posts.

Cons

Though it gets the job done but there surely are some required fixes, for example, the calendar view in their web app isn't very good and sometimes can be a bit of hassle. Also, you can't really do minor edits of images on Publer, for that you need to go back to your design tool to do so.

SocialBee

Reasons for Choosing Publer

For me, there was 2 reason to switch, first that their integration with Instagram was a bit buggy and caused issues like images getting posted twice or not even once. The second was their pricing for additional team members, they were pretty high for small to medium size businesses.

Buffer

Response from Kalemi Code

Hi Ankit and thank you for the review.

I believe this review was posted before we launched the new calendar view.

Have you had the chance to try it out?

Also, I believe you have missed our built-in photo editor:

Feel free to schedule a demo with us.

In less than 30 minutes we will be able to show you all the ins & outs of Publer.

Kindest regards,
Ervin

Mary T.

Lots of Features and Price Levels

Reviewed on 29/06/2021

I love Publer, bottom line. I have used a lot of social schedulers, but Publer remains as one of my top preferred scheduler and the only one I find enough value in to pay for monthly.

Pros

I love that even with a free account, you can schedule Google My Business posts. I have not found this to be the case with any comparable product at the time of this review. On paid accounts, users can link their Canva and Crello accounts for quickly scheduling posts. All account levels also have access to a free bio link, which is a necessity for Instagram these days. And the few time I have needed their customer service, the response time has always be faster than expected and my issues solved seemingly immediately.

Cons

Currently my only complaint is there is no mobile app, though it is a highly requested feature, so I am sure one will be available soon.

• Industry: Entertainment

A powerfull challenger to Hootsuite and Agorapulse

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

I use Publer every day to schedule social medias content posting on 8 different channels

For one specific project i scheduled one year of Instagram !

Pros

Almost no learning curve.
Price is fair (i got it as a lifetime on AppSumo in 2020 but even the regular plan is offered at a fair price)

They add new features every month !
The most recent ones : smart automatic schedules for each channel, post recycling (ever green), auto share, auto comment, bulk import from CSV+Dropbox

UI is clear and simple with good performances and no latency

Support team is good, and skilled, always answering in one hour.

Publer is whitelisted by Instagram and have access to Instagram API

Cons

Publers lacks some channels compared to competitors such as Tiktok, Instagram Stories, Whatsapp groups, Telegram groups, Slack , Google My Business ...

But I'm sure these are on their roadmap.

Response from Kalemi Code

Hi there and thank you for the review/feedback.

I just wanted to clarify that Google My Business is already supported and we're constantly working on supporting more social networks :)

Kindest regards,
Ervin

Myriam J.

Get this tool if you are overwhelmed with social media

Reviewed on 18/08/2021

It makes it hurt less to be a visible woman in tech. I get to share things and not have to "come up" with things regularly.

It helps me make variations in my online presence to adapt to various social media platforms and it is flexible enough to welcome someone like me, someone who shares things with students, with peers, with colleagues, to be just that. I love that about this tool. It's not the hero of the story, it lets me be the hero.

Pros

Saves my mental health! Seriously.
I get to make myself "acceptable" by posting at regularly scheduled intervals, I get to post "corporate" agency content for my agency on some channels, I get to create threads and to schedule multiple shares of one piece of content on multiple social media accounts.

As in: I GET to. I don't have to. This is making my life so much easier and it's much less anxiety for me to go to Publer and do my thing vs dealing with one tool that enables me to share one 3 accounts and another one on the other 2 I was missing. I love this.

Cons

Maybe the green branding if I am picky. That's how good the tool is.
Another tiny gripe would be that sometimes my tweets go over 280 characters somehow and I don't notice. But that's a ME thing, not a Publer thing.

edgar

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Publer handled threads, posting on multiple accounts, calendar view, 2 personal LinkedIn accounts (we are 2 consultants in one agency and we wanted to post as ourselves)

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Price, features and it actually keeps its promises, no caveats.
Dunia C.

Publer, the most practical social network manager

Reviewed on 16/03/2021

Publer gives you the power to publish to social networks at full speed. Publer eliminates the need to log into multiple platforms by automatically publishing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other popular social networks. Publer also alerts you to relevant content you can share with your audience.
If you want to save time managing your networks, Publer is an excellent choice. If you need to interact with your audience from the same platform, Publer is not the most recommended option.
In general, if you need a platform to easily manage your social networks at a competitive price, this is a very good alternative.

Pros

Publer is a tool designed to make your life easier. Its features are designed to make social media management take as little time as possible and to get the most out of each post.
In the end I think this is what Publer is all about, reducing the time you spend managing social networks.

Cons

Because Publer is so focused on reducing the time you spend managing networks, it lacks more advanced features that other competitors in the market have.
Its integrations with other platforms are still limited.
Its statistics are also very basic.

Alex P.
  • Industry: Media Production

Best Social Media Schedular

Reviewed on 18/06/2021

I have been talking to everyone and anyone about Publer who will listen. It is hands down the best social media publishing tool - and I have tried many over the years. The UI is great, the support listen to the community on how to improve, and implement changes fast, they are continuously rolling out new functions I didn't even realise I needed until I tried, and allows me to manage not just multiple social media account, but multiple brands and bulk import, which is a huge time saver.

Pros

After many years of Hoostsuit and Buffer, Publer seemed to come out of nowhere - and took the crown with is combination of ease of use, wide variety of tools, and pricing. The team are continuously developing Publer and listening to its users - ie, we recently requested Crello incorporation - and although the use of the API would cost them, they implemented this function at no extra cost.

Cons

The logo :) Aside from the...unique..choice of branding, I can not fault the platform. Great functions, great price and super support.

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Publer Provides A Simple & Affordable Social Scheduling Tool

Reviewed on 14/02/2022

I was looking for an affordable option to post on FB, IG, Twitter, and LI and Publer fit the bill!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Publer. I have used other major competitors, and other tools took a while to set up, would disconnect from my social accounts frequently, and the prices kept going up. I like that Publer is affordable and reliable. Even the free version is robust compared to competitors.

Cons

This isn't really a con, but the branding is rather simplistic. I think better colors, logo, and branding would truly convey how powerful and professional this tool is.

Buffer and Later

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Hootsuite rolled back their free plan to make it basically a waste of time to use. I don't need all the analytics tools, so I didn't feel the need to pay such a high cost for something I won't use as much. I'm only scheduling posts for myself, not clients.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Price, reliability, and ease of use.
Sanjay K.

The best scheduling software in the market

Reviewed on 27/11/2020

The experience was Awesome, The Growth was exponential when I started using Publer and the blog page also helps to understand the do and don't in digital marketing. especially when coming to the team's tab and managing the team feature is a mind-blowing feature. Worth being an Aurum Plan memeber.

Pros

Publer is one of the unsung app in the industry, I have been using multiple scheduling software with a limited feature for a long time but when comes to public Managing social media became easy for me. The most amazing feature is scheduling based on time, and adding a watermark to your post, and Hashtag suggestions. The analytics dashboard which Publer provides is just lit, The power of this app is great.

Cons

The price for Aurum Plan is a bit high, but I can't complain the feature the app provides is good, but when I look at their pipeline of upcoming development the price Justify. Also, need a Mobile app to manage things easily, currently, publer doesn't have an online application. Also, Zapier integration with Instagram was tedious initially while setting up, user would prefer easy setup. The current youtube upload limit of 1 GB sized file I see as a limitation.

Michael H.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great Freemium, AMAZING once purchased

Reviewed on 02/06/2021

Publer is extremely easy to use, user friendliness is key. Customer service is amazing - you get answers pretty much instantly, no searching through forms to find your answer. Overall experience is top notch. Make the switch from Later.

Pros

Google My Business post scheduling A+
IG feed preview for an aesthetics look into the future A+
Customer service is top notch A+

Cons

There is not much to dislike, however, a mobile app would be a game changer.

Falcon.io

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Later does not schedule GMB...this is necessary.

Later

Reasons for Switching to Publer

The fact that you can schedule Google posts is the main reason I went with Publer.
Jacquie J.

A Simple, Inexpensive Solution for Agency Management

Reviewed on 29/07/2021

I needed affordable agency features that would allow me to publish to all the major apps. Publer was the best choice.

Pros

The basic features are easy to use.

Customer service is great.

I love the ability to give different types of permissions to team members.

The recycling and recurring options allow you to reuse content intelligently. The calendar makes it easy to keep track of what you've done and make changes, if necessary.

Cons

The ability to view customers' responses within the app would be more helpful if they were updated in real-time and were easier to find.

An inter-app communication tool would be a great addition.

The analytics features need to be more robust.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

The agency plans are too expensive.

Zoho Social

Price and features
Glenn H.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Publer - Streamlining our Social Media Management

Reviewed on 05/07/2021

Pros

The modern UI that is fast and responsive. Having come from another established product that looked old and was frustrating to work with. Publer is power but easy to use, it's made working with our Social Media accounts a pleasure rather than a chore.

Cons

The one thing we find missing is a mobile app to make posting on the go a bit easier than having to use mobile web.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Initially price was our biggest factor, Publer is almost 1/3 the cost with more functionality. Once we switched we realized ease of use is just as important.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Buffer didn't handle as many types of media accounts and more importantly didn't allow bulk uploads of our scheduled posts.