Jobin.cloud

5/5

19 Reviews for UK Users

Thom A.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Jobin could be a game changer

Reviewed on 03/06/2022

Pros

I have been a Loxo user for 6 yr and if Loxo closed tomorrow this the ATS I would use. I am still thinking of trying to incorporate it into my day-to-day just for the LinkedIn connection system and the data enrichment. If you are shopping for a new ATS you have to check this out. It is not perfect but it has some amazing features that I wished my ATS has. The ability to parse hundreds of linked in profiles at a time and then mass connection request them is worth the price alone.

Cons

no CRM drip campaign feature. No Iphone app (that I know of)

• Industry: Investment Management

the most powerful CRM tool with LinkedIN integration by far

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

Another amusing point is that I asked questions by email and a private zoom meeting before I made my decision. Perfect support and congratulations.
I am quite happy for my decision on JobIN
Thank JobIN!

Pros

I inspected and compared more than 20 CRM tools with LinkedIN integration. I finally decided on JobIN not because of it has beaten all others in every spec, but because of it has the most powerful LinkedIN integration by far.
JobIN has so powerful LinkedIN integration by far that, I had to ignore some of my requirements which is not satisfied by JobIN yet. Let me explain.
JobIN is developed for recruitment purpose originally and not for lead generation and unfortunately, I was looking for it for lead generation. I inspected JobIN at first glance, noted its pros and cons and continued to inspect all others.
At the end of my search jurney, I returned back to and decided on JobIN.

Cons

I am convinced on JobIN, although I was looking for a tool for lead generation not for recruitment, since friendly guys explained and trained me how do I use their tool on my own purpose.

Octopus CRM

Reasons for Choosing Jobin.cloud

I tested and decided that JobIN is the most powerful CRM tool with LinkedIN integration by far

Octopus CRM

Reasons for Switching to Jobin.cloud

Michael T.

Great Product

Reviewed on 06/06/2022

Pros

The customization of connection notes and automated follow-up messages is a huge feature. The ability to update candidate profiles automatically is a plus too.

Cons

I have used this product for less than 3 months and no cons come to mind.

Vadim L.

Good integration with LinkedIn

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

Good ATS for recruiters

Pros

We like integration with LinkedIn, bulk messages, and templates for messages. Excellent customer support.

Cons

There is no possibility to tag team members in comments in the ATS. Also, comments on candidates are hidden from their profiles and you need to make several clicks to open comments in a separate window to read them. The system supports the export of CSV files and doesn't support JSON. You cannot upload many CVs in PDF or DOC in bulk, only manually one by one. I am sure that these features will be present in the near future because we communicated this to customer support.

Shafiq M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great for contacting candidates, ATS and CRM

Reviewed on 05/04/2022

The customer support is brilliant and very fast. They are very open to feature suggestions or UI improvements. It's also saving me a lot of time.

Pros

Ease of use, graphical view of the candidate pipeline stage, affordable, and like that you can buy the modules you need. Outbound Email is integrated with Outlook and InMails show up on LI.

Cons

If I could track open rates and response rates of outbound messages, that would be great. I'm sure that it is on the product roadmap.

Milica Z.

Automation and ATS- all in one

Reviewed on 06/04/2022

good experience and I would recommend the tool

Pros

The user interface on this tool is very good. Lots of graphics that are good if you are a visual type of user. Easy to navigate with multiple search filters and Linkedin automation.

Cons

Slow update of the database- when updating candidates on Linkedin you need to reload the Jobin page a few times to get the desired results.

Zoho Recruit and Recruiterflow

Reasons for Choosing Jobin.cloud

Easier to navigate and better UI with Jobin

Recruiterflow
Michael R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

President and chief search officer

Reviewed on 06/06/2022

Too soon to tell but so far we think it’s a great product.

Pros

Ease of Installation, functionality, online and live training support.

Cons

I wish we had user groups that could get together once a month and talk about how they use the product. We would learn from each other.

Response from Jobin.cloud

Thank you for the great review, Michael!

If you'd like to get together with other users, you can find a link to the Jobin.cloud Slack channel at the bottom of the getting started page.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Heather L.
  • Industry: Human Resources

A Must-Have “One Stop Shop”

Reviewed on 30/04/2022

Life-changing. Career-changing. Independence-enablement.

Pros

I literally love everything about it. See my notes on each specific feature for a deeper understanding.

Cons

Literally, not one comes to mind. They’ve mapped the lifecycle of any recruitment and/or business development strategy and operationalized it with user-friendly, easy-adoption.

Fred K.

Jobin Campaigns

Reviewed on 06/06/2022

Pros

Multiple users and accounts and easy to use and analyze.

Cons

reveal doesn't provide most current data

Joshua T.
  • Industry: Hospitality

10/10 Best online software- Love it

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

10/10

Pros

There's nothing about Jobin I don't love. It's has soo many helpful features. I will continue to use and upgrade my subscriptions as my company grows.
The support from the team is also second to nonce.

Cons

None so far, but I haven't use every single feature available.

⁣⁣ bret F.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A new up player in the space, worth checking out

Reviewed on 11/01/2022

The team is responsive and the product, whilst still in infancy, has been improving every single day. If you're someone who likes to be the first to adapt and play with new tech, check this company out.

Pros

Jobin is a multifaceted tool that fits perfectly within a recruiter's tech stack. It could even be a good ATS alternative for the small company or individual recruiter. I have been testing this software for a bit and have seen it evolve. Jobin's core functionality serves as an excellent layering over LinkedIn, serving as a tool for segmenting leads, finding new ones, and tracking them through your recruitment process. Especially like the way it makes bringing potential prospects into their platform from Linkedin.

Cons

There are certain UI functionalities that are still actively in development and enriching prospects' FULL profile from LinkedIn is a slower process at scale. This could also be a good thing as it stays under the radar and within Linkedin TOS.

Ian W.

Excellent Value and Fantastic Support

Reviewed on 04/04/2022

I already "disabled" my use of other software and it more than covered the cost of using the selected menu items that Jobin.cloud has. I would very much recommend a trial, the rest will take care of itself.

Pros

Ease of use, implementation and the support was superb. The ability to drag into the cloud from sites using the extension was very clear, easy to use and dependable. Search functions to find new leads are excellent.

Cons

As a start up, there are interactions with outher softaware that I use that would make it easier, but that will come with time.

Omid S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Extremly happy will definitely recommend

Postive, very happy.

Pros

It has saved myself and my team so much time in our every day tasks. The automation of connection requests, messages and saved searches have really helped and highly recommend the platform. Customer services is also great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always available and will provide further explanations/ support where needed.

Cons

Currently can't think of any, maybe that your machine has to be switched on for the taks to be completed.

Chris D.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The BEST Linked IN search and integration product on the market

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

10/10 from helpdesk, communications and the product is great

Pros

It is just so much easier, better than every other sourcing - talent finding tool I have used
Clean, easy user interface, excellent at identification, connecting with, reaching out, recording, etc
Could not work without it now.

Cons

Alround ABSOLUTLY excellent. easy interface,

Jen K.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

A+ for recruiting

Reviewed on 05/04/2022

When I did have an issue, their customer service was very responsive and quick to resolve my issues.

Pros

Saves time in connecting with candidates via social media.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes/concerns with the product. It suits my purpose well.

Ravi K.

Jobin.cloud very effective for Sourcing and Recruiting Automation

Reviewed on 18/02/2022

Pros

They have LinkedIn Automation, ATS & CRM. So far I could effectively used the automations and love the features.
1. Send bulk invites.
2. Sending message with your invite
3. Option to set up a followup message option
4. Profile enrichment

Cons

For Google X-Ray results cant extract bulk profiles, but go one at a time. We have to use an external tool to extract the data into an excel and then can upload the sheet into Jobin.
I did speak with the jobin team about that and looks like they are working towards getting that part fixed as well.

Terence C.

Ease of use is key

Reviewed on 06/04/2022

Easy to work with. It doesn't take long to understand and saves time doing searches.

Pros

The search filters make the task easier. The profile update is really useful

Cons

The limited characters in the boolean search.

Srinivasa R.

Review by - Srinivasa Raju E.V.

Reviewed on 04/04/2022

Good

Pros

Linkedin 1st Connections integration and Data Pulling with the Click of a button and then search with that database. Also Boolean Strings and searching on Different platforms.

Cons

Sometimes it can be buggy. The Application is not very fluid.

• Industry: Human Resources

jobin, great for recruiters

soild, certainly reccommended

Pros

linkedin integration and the ability to quickly find and source quality candidates, get the contact info

Cons

Took a little bit to use. but its a great program