Publuu

461 Reviews for UK Users

Raveena
Raveena
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Extremely Easy to Use - Publuu is awesome!

Reviewed on 03/04/2022

Pros

I enjoyed how easy it was to set up my flipbook and whenever I made minor change to my documents, I was able to re-upload the document to the same flipbook, and all my features and functions of the flipbook stayed the same.

Cons

Nothing to complain about - it was extremely simple to use, pricing is so reasonable compared to other ones, and customer service was great.

FlippingBook Online

Response from Publuu

Thank you for your feedback Raveena. it is much appreciated.

Pyry

Publuu for ebooks

Reviewed on 03/03/2024

Pros

Publuu is a very convinient and easy tool to use for ebook publishing and hosting.

Cons

Theres nothing that we dont like so far.

yihang
  • Industry: Animation
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

review

Reviewed on 02/03/2023

Pros

it is easy to use, and it provides some nice features

Cons

it is not very popular around the world, and few people know it.

Response from Publuu

Thank you Yihang for your feedback.
We might not be very popular among your friends, but please trust us - we strive to be the best we can be every day.

Simon
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Intuitive and fast service!

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

Great first impression! Intuitive, fast, thank you!

Great first impression! Intuitive, fast, thank you!

Pros

Have found the Publuu software really intuitive, allowing us to seamlessly publish 4 catalogues to our customers in little time.

Cons

None that I can see. Really clear software and transparent payment structure. Thank yoU!

Response from Publuu

Thank you so much for your feedback. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread the positivity around!
Thank you Simon!

eva

creative manager

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

great experience, I really want to continue but IDK if I can pay...

great experience, I really want to continue but IDK if I can pay...

Pros

convertible in PDF, share with friends, beautiful design

Cons

The fact that we have to pay ahaha, i would love it to be free...

Response from Publuu

Thanks Ewa. We do appreciate it;

MARIALYN

Excellent App

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

Excellent and I highly recommend this to my colleagues

Excellent and I highly recommend this to my colleagues

Pros

What I like most about Publuu? its functions and features

Cons

What I like least about Publuu? so far none because everything is useful

Pertiwi

e-book Nusantara

Reviewed on 29/02/2024

Pros

easy to use and very useful in the learning process

Cons

because it's paid. But that's okay, it's very helpful in education. Children can learn independently

Response from Publuu

Thank you . We do appreciate it :)

Pedro

CheckPubluu

Reviewed on 29/02/2024

Pros

The format of the document for the flipbook

Cons

None at this point. Very usefull in general

Response from Publuu

Thank you for your 5 star review Pedro. We do appreciate it.

Laura

Flip card made easy

Reviewed on 15/03/2024

Pros

Publuu made it very easy to create a flip card from a pdf and to send

Cons

I don't have anything negative at this time to speak of.

Ahmed
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

My Review

Reviewed on 13/03/2024

Pros

Love the aesthetics and how the flip books works.

Cons

The arrow showing when reading a flip book on mobile.

Jan
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Turn boring pdf into engaging ebooklets

Reviewed on 20/08/2023

I use Canva and am easily converting my content from Canva into a flip book that's great for client engagement.The interface is easy to learn and intuitive. The

Pros

The ease of use is excellent. The range of features fits my needs perfectly

Cons

At this stage I cannot think of anything missing or needing to be changed at all

Reasons for Switching to Publuu

Publuu pricing options was better, features seemed clearer to work with and the trial gave me everything to test out

Response from Publuu

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us Jan !

Great Product

Reviewed on 13/03/2023

Pros

Being able to use it seamlessly, love the analytics that it gives off as well.

Cons

Pricing, although I had some technicalities with a page from my portfolio, customer service took measures in resolving it.

Response from Publuu

Thank you for your review. it's always amazing to hear that we've been successful in our goal of providing the best flipbook service out there :)

• Industry: Hospitality

Publuu Review for my company

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

Pros

It was very easy to use and is very user friendly. It didn't take too much time for me to be able to learn and navigate the website. It was also helpful that the statistics were very intuitive.

Cons

I didn't know that I was on a free trial! But either way, we might just consider buying a subscription.

Response from Publuu

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our website easy to use and user-friendly.
Our team works hard to ensure a seamless and efficient user experience, so your feedback is very encouraging

Dan
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

They have better features for their plans versus others

Reviewed on 29/03/2022

Publuu is one of a kind, the low cost of publishing and maintaining your flipbook or article links. The ease of creating those flipbooks and the number of flipbooks you can present to your customer or viewing public, mind you are at ten flipbooks, spell it out TEN flipbooks simultaneously published in one account. You can see what I experienced with these good guys on the internet. The others can only provide you with ONE flipbook(period).

Pros

The Basic Plan for its price and the number of flipbooks you can present to the public is more than enough. With the ease of using it to upload your pdf, I tried to upload 240 pages of our family book, and I wasn’t even finished cooking and eating my dinner. Whoa, it is already successfully functioning as a magical Harry Potter book, but unlike the movie, the flipping is done by your computer cursors. I can try it for you, and if you love it, maybe you can pay for my free trial registration upgrade to a Basic plan (just kidding). Of course, it's better to pay for me the Optimum Plan and not the Basic upgrade, and if you see me and my published works with Publuu in the next month or so, then maybe somebody paid it for me. I don’t mind paying it myself, but more than anything else, I want people not to experience my past journey, which finally ended up with creating the perfect harry potter Magic book in a flip of my fingers. You can’t be wrong with Publuu, or you can only be right with Publuu! (A suggested slogan may earn me a lifetime license from using Publuu. Perhaps, and continue publishing my post-doctoral research material!)

Cons

None I can experience but the price for 10 Flipbooks versus the competitor (one flipbook) is enough for you to shift to Publuu

Response from Publuu

Thank you so much, love your review Dan :) Great slogan by the way ! :)))
We really do appreciate this!

Ingri
  • Industry: Food Production

Fanstastic

Reviewed on 04/09/2023

What I like most about Publuu is how it has allowed me to seamlessly share my knowledge and expertise in recipes and entrepreneurship with my audience through a digital platform. The reading experience it provides is exceptionally pleasant, making my customers feel truly satisfied.

Pros

Publuu makes my digital books more appealing to my customers through its system of sounds, links, and more, which captivate them and lead to increased sales and loyal followers who continue purchasing my products

Cons

I would prefer the monthly subscription for the apps to be cheaper rather than annually, but I understand that all good things come with a price.

Response from Publuu

It is not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours Ingri. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread the positivity around. Once again - thank you ! :)))

Excelent program

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

I have been able to give a new modern and dynamic image to my catalogs, allowing me to share them more easily and generate more interactions.

Pros

the customization capacity of flipbooks and their ease of visualization and interaction

Cons

Might have other page turning effect options

Flipsnack and FlippingBook Publisher

Reasons for Choosing Publuu

better tools, easier to use, better prices

Flipsnack

Response from Publuu

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us :)

Harshita
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Publuu : A software that makes it easier to view and showcase pdf's in an interesting way

Reviewed on 15/07/2023

I think publuu is a very useful software for brands, designers and anyone who uses catalogs to showcase their skill/product. It's a user friendly tool, easy to understand and work on and I'd continue using it even in my future projects

Pros

As an art director, it becomes absolutely imminent for me to showcase my work. Some of it is catalogs as well that I have made for different brands. So publuu, gave it a unique viewing experience online, by making it into a book format, which made the pdf catalog more effective than just a normal scroll down catalog.

Cons

When publuu, embedded into my website, there is huge bar that comes in and the catalog is a small icon in the centre. I think that is one minor inconvenience as nobody will check the catalog in the full screen where it is more effective. Maybe if that could be addresses publuu, could become a much more effective tool.

Response from Publuu

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. Your comments do not go unnoticed.
Once again - thank you .

Exceptional PDF to Online Flipbook Conversion Service

Reviewed on 12/10/2023

Publuu's services solve the issues of static PDF content, limited engagement, and technical challenges, while providing benefits such as enhanced user engagement, cross-platform accessibility, valuable insights through analytics, and seamless integration, all of which significantly improve the overall quality and impact of my digital publications.

Pros

I've been using Publuu for a while now, and I'm thoroughly impressed with its capabilities. What I appreciate most about Publuu is its seamless and efficient PDF to Online Flipbook conversion service. The process is incredibly user-friendly, allowing me to transform static PDFs into interactive, engaging flipbooks effortlessly.

Cons

While my overall experience with Publuu has been positive, there's room for minor improvement. I've noticed that the customization options for the flipbooks could be expanded to offer more design flexibility. Additionally, a more extensive library of templates would be a great addition.

Lerry
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Publuu user Review

Reviewed on 21/06/2023

excellent and recommendable

excellent and recommendable

Pros

the execution of the file amazing and recommended

Cons

no this application is the best and recommended to use

Response from Publuu

Great! Thank you Lerry :)

Sara
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Best tool for online e-portfolios!!!!!!

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Pros

I recently started using Publuu and I have to say, I'm really impressed with this online publishing platform! It's incredibly user-friendly and makes it super easy to create interactive PDFs that look great on any device.One of the things I love about Publuu is how intuitive the platform is. Even if you have no design experience, you can create stunning publications with just a few clicks. The platform offers a range of templates, fonts, and colors to choose from, so you can customize your document to match your brand or style.Another thing that sets Publuu apart is its ability to add interactive elements like videos, links, and forms to your PDFs. This feature has been incredibly useful for me when creating marketing materials for my business. It allows me to create engaging, multimedia documents that capture my audience's attention and keep them engaged.

Cons

as a student, I would love a cheaper price lol

Response from Publuu

Thank you very much for your detailed review. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts. We really do appreciate this :)

• Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

"Beautiful layout to send portfolios"

Reviewed on 03/03/2023

Pros

They offer a generous 2-week free trial to use all features. I love how you can add audio, monogram, security, and downloading options, the whole works!! I have tried many flipbooks, and finally, I have found one that goes above and beyond. Beautiful presentation.

Cons

Nothing. they offer a generous 2 week trial, what's not to love?

Response from Publuu

Thank you so much for leaving such a detailed and thoughtful feedback. We really do appreciate it.

Jenni

Super easy to use

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

Pros

Easy to setup and useEditing of the appearance visible to the customer

Cons

Administration appearancenothing else, very useful product

Issuu and FlippingBook Online

Reasons for Switching to Publuu

Price

Response from Publuu

Thank you so much Jenni. We appreciate it :)

Ólíver
  • Industry: Publishing

Overall fun

Reviewed on 06/05/2023

It was fun. Nice to try a new thing.

It was fun. Nice to try a new thing.

Pros

The flipping. I love the page flipping. And the custom service is great. It could be improved though.

Cons

The custom service could have let me known sooner of my problems. The pdf resolution could be better. If we are to pay an a excessive amount of money, the resolution need to be good.

Response from Publuu

Thank you , feedback like yours is valuable to us. It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you.

• Industry: Design

Good and easy platform

Reviewed on 04/08/2023

Pros

nice handling, easy understandable, quick

Cons

There is not really something I don't like so far.

Chathura
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to setup, Fast loading, Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 15/02/2023

Product is awesome.

Product is awesome.

Pros

Fast loading! Awesome. Even though the PDF is heavy, flip book is loading very fast.

Cons

Price is bit high for small business like us.

Response from Publuu

Thank you for your 5-star review Chathura .
It means a lot to us .