Padlet

Write a Review!
Visual boards to organize anything.

4.6/5

Karly
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Easy group collaboration

Reviewed on 07/05/2024

Overall I think Padlet is a great collaboration tool. As a teacher it is a quick way to gain feedback or to allow students to comment on posts in a similar way to social media but all within an educational setting.

Pros

Padlet is a fun and easy way to get your class to collaborate without leaving anyone out. Students really enjoy it as it is similar in concept to Twitter, but the teacher is ultimately in control.

Cons

Only allowed 3 padlets for the free account. I would have to be selective in what I wanted to use it for if I only used the free account. There are so many competing digital tools in education that it is overwhelming to decide, especially since most now have subscription settings.

Response from Wallwisher

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback on using Padlet for group collaboration in the classroom! It's wonderful to hear that your students enjoy the platform and that it facilitates inclusive and engaging participation.

We understand your concern about the limitation of three Padlets on the free account and the challenges of selecting digital tools within an educational budget. We're always evaluating how to best serve educators and provide valuable tools without overwhelming cost.

If you have further suggestions or need assistance with leveraging Padlet in your teaching, please don't hesitate to connect with us on social media (@padlet). We’re committed to supporting educators like you in creating dynamic and interactive learning environments!

Mark
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Padlet for mid-process document management

Reviewed on 06/06/2023

Pros

This product helps our team coalesce around relevant documents in our development process.

Cons

For our purposes, Padlet works exactly as we'd like!

Response from Wallwisher

Hi Mark,
We're so happy to hear that Padlet works well for your purposes. We see that you gave 0 stars for customer service and we'd like to remind you that we are always available on social media @padlet or through our contact form here: padlet.com/contact-us . We hope to help you with any and all problems in the future!

Anjali
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

padlet creative

Reviewed on 30/04/2024

Pros

i love making random boards and using padlet for fun.

Cons

padlet needs to add more free boards, 5 is not enough of the boards.

Response from Wallwisher

Thank you for your feedback and for enjoying Padlet for both fun and creativity! It’s great to hear that you love making random boards. We appreciate your input regarding the number of free boards available; we're always looking to balance our offerings to meet the needs of our diverse user base.

We value your suggestions as they help guide our updates and improvements. If you have further ideas or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We’re here to help enhance your Padlet experience!

Jessie

Reviewed on 11/04/2024

Definitely recommended for use with young and old.

Definitely recommended for use with young and old.

Pros

Variety of organisational maps & upload modalities, secure, friendly interface

Cons

I can’t mark/ annotate and upload the same piece of submitted work. I’ve to repost after downloading the picture.

Sometimes when I download the photo, the word “downloading” pops up on my phone but I can’t file it in files or photo album. So I don’t know where does the downloaded file stored.

Response from Wallwisher

Thank you for sharing your insights about using Padlet! It's great to hear that you find the variety of organizational maps, upload modalities, and the friendly interface beneficial. We appreciate your feedback on the issues with marking/annotating and downloading files. Your experience helps us identify areas for improvement. We recommend reaching out to us on social media (@padlet) for assistance with these issues or to discuss further enhancements. Your recommendation and support are highly valued, and we’re here to ensure Padlet works well for users of all ages!

Padlet Review

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

I use Padlet with college students to collaborate on group projects. They can communicate and share

Pros

Padlet is a user-friendly platform that allows for easy collaboration. There is a free version that can be used as long as you don't need many different Padlet pages. Three Padlet pages are included in the free version. You can delete pages once you don't need them to free up Padlet space to remain in the free version.

Cons

The template is set; however, you can add more columns and boxes under the columns. The format may or may not work for every project or need.

Response from Wallwisher

Hi there! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that Padlet is working for your collaboration and communication needs.

Since you left this review, we have expanded our formats by adding sections to all formats. This should let you group your posts with any format. I hope you check it out and that it works better for some of your needs! You can read more here: https://padlet.help/article/4hhcm0aujp-sections

If you have any feedback on sections, please send us a message: https://padlet.com/contact-us

Thanks for using Padlet!

Laura
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

I love Padlet!

Reviewed on 30/04/2024

Pros

It's simple to use - very intuitive! Easy to create, easy to respond.

Cons

I wish it had a way to create folders for Padlets that are related to each other!

Response from Wallwisher

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback about Padlet! We're delighted to hear that you find the platform intuitive and easy to use for both creating and responding. Your suggestion for a feature to create folders for related Padlets is a great idea, and we appreciate your input as it helps us consider new ways to improve the user experience.

If you have more suggestions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to connect with us on social media (@padlet). We're always eager to make Padlet even more useful and accommodating for our users!

Raewyn

Padlet - Still a great and useful tool

Reviewed on 15/05/2024

I have used padlet for many years as a collaborative tool for my students to share ideas and model tasks and with colleagues to share resources. I can also embed the padlet on my management system so they are visible for students to use for their reference. I like the visual impact it has.

Pros

the ability to collaborate with others and share resources and ideas visually
plus the ease of use

Cons

I would perhaps like to see the whole padlet on my screen rather than having to scroll back and forth, up and down.

Response from Wallwisher

Thank you for your continued support and positive feedback on Padlet! We're glad to hear that its collaborative features and visual impact are beneficial for both your students and colleagues.

We understand the desire to view the entire Padlet without scrolling, and we appreciate your suggestion as we look for ways to improve the user experience.

If you have any more ideas or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We're here to ensure that Padlet remains a great and useful tool for your educational needs!

Mouse
  • Industry: Animation

Review - (05/07/2024)

Reviewed on 07/05/2024

Overall, I can say my experience with Padlet is pretty good, I use it for classes, projects, and my club. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend to use if needed!

Pros

I like everything about Padlet, it's a simple platform!

Cons

I do have a few problems with things loading now and then, it could use notices if it's going to be worked on or updated.

Response from Wallwisher

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation! We're glad to hear that you find Padlet simple and effective for your classes, projects, and club activities. Your positive overall experience is what we strive for.

We appreciate your suggestion regarding notifications for updates or maintenance work, as it's important to keep our users informed and ensure a smooth experience. We will consider how we can implement this feature more effectively. If you encounter any further issues or have more suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We’re here to help and improve your experience wherever possible!

Bhushan Mani

Review of Padlet

Reviewed on 28/05/2024

I have been using it since Corona time. I am thrilled to use this platform to make my teaching effective.

Pros

Its Presentation
Variety way of presentation

Cons

It is limited to free users. I want to have more options for free users as well.

Response from Wallwisher

Thank you, Bhushan Mani, for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that Padlet's presentation variety has enhanced your teaching experience. We appreciate your suggestion for more options for free users and will take it into consideration. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to us on social media @padlet.

Margaret

Padlet in 2nd Grade

Reviewed on 29/05/2024

Great tool for students to share their work, ideas, answers and thinking.

Great tool for students to share their work, ideas, answers and thinking.

Pros

students get to share their projects, responses, etc.

Cons

I find it very user friendly, love how my students can share their thinking. Great to share resources.
When teachers share their pad lets, it is difficult to copy and add information.

Response from Wallwisher

Thank you, Margaret, for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Padlet has been a valuable tool for your 2nd-grade students to share their projects and ideas. We appreciate your feedback regarding the difficulty in copying and adding information from shared padlets. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to us on social media @padlet.

Bruce
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Accessibility for all learners!

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

This tool is really helpful for a teacher with ADHD who has difficulties at times keeping things organized. I love the fact I can have students post all their answers in one location and it is quick and easy for me to check their responses. In addition, being that my students are younger, allowing students to give verbal/oral responses is powerful. Padlet also allows my students to be creative in how they want to communicate their thinking. It is also transcends all curriculum, in that it can be used in all subject areas...from gym, such as setting goals...to social studies, such as giving an opinion on the charter of rights and freedoms...or math, such as demonstrating their thinking for a question then taking a picture of their work. All of this in one place...amazing!

Pros

The ability for students to create responses in a multitude of ways (written, pic, video, voice memo, etc.) is empowering. In addition, being able to monitor their responses and provide immediate feedback is exceptional. The interface is slick and easy for all students to use. The kids in my class love it!

Cons

Wish there were a few more free Padlets? :) I'll have to get back to you on this one. Escapes me at this time...I will continue to use your product and should I have some feedback, I'd be more than happy to send it to you.

Response from Wallwisher

Hi Bruce,
What a lovely and thoughtful review of Padlet! We appreciate it you very much and we are glad that you find Padlet so useful in so many different ways. We hope you know that you can contact us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us or on social media @padlet at any time. We'll try our best to help you.

Jonathan

I love Padlet. Best features.

Reviewed on 08/12/2023

Delighted user. This software is worth trying. User friendliness at its finest.

Delighted user. This software is worth trying. User friendliness at its finest.

Pros

Having fun in what you do is a highway to success. Padlet has given me the freedom I need to take control of my surroundings as a Chief Operating Officer. This comes in hand with an advanced capability to organize work and achieve more. Files, assets and ideas are given the attention they require to drive the company goals to greater heights. Padlet has it all.

Cons

Padlet has no cons in my experience. It is easy to use and maintain. Cost effective and very secure.

Response from Wallwisher

Hi Jonathan! Thank you for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear that Padlet is the tool you need to succeed as COO. We aim to delight, and we're glad to have achieved that goal in your case. We'd love to hear more about how you use Padlet. Feel free to drop us a line anytime: https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thank you again for using Padlet!

Susan

Padlet rocks!

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

I have ALWAYS been a fan of Padlet. (I have many under two different accounts.) I use them every day in my classes—high school and community college—and am always singing their praises to any colleagues who will listen. Padlets really do rock!

Pros

Padlet is a positive, friendly experience for both teachers and users. I'm always thrilled with the latest updates…in fact, it often feels like they were reading my mind about something I was thinking I'd like to do with my Padlets. And yet, it's still simple, friendly, and a positive experience all the way around.I use Padlets for everything: generating ideas; peer critiques; class critiques; class-generated timeline building; repository of super-awesome links to more information about whatever topic we're working on; exit tickets; the list goes on and on. (It really does. I have a ton of Padlets!)

Cons

The one issue I hit is how slowly my Padlets load. But, it may be because I have a ton of stuff posted to a lot of my Padlets.

Response from Wallwisher

Hi Susan! Thanks so much for this amazing review. I'm glad that we are still delighting you with every Padlet update.

We'd love to help you troubleshoot the issue with slow-loading padlets. Could you send us a message with any padlets you have issues with? https://padlet.com/contact-us

Thank you again for using Padlet!

Kwai Yin

A versatile tool for learning activities and organisation of ideas

Reviewed on 01/06/2023

With its range of formats, Padlet enables teachers to tap on them to design & facilitate a variable of activities - It supports teaching and learning in classroom very well.

Pros

1. It is easy to organise responses from respondents using a variety of the formats available.2. I can organise the padlets by bookmarking them for ease of retrieval or reference. 3. It is pretty easy to share padlets through a variety of formats (including QR code, embed in blogs)4. Like the recently enhanced formats (e.g. introduction of sections in grid)

Cons

1. In the BOOKMARK - it is somehow different to read the text when the description is slightly longer. Would be helpful if we can resize the width of the left panel. 2. Upload of images into a single post. Wish there is an option that allows user to upload more than one media in a single post.3. Comments (a) would be great if can have paragraphs instead of only 1 paragraph.4. Comments (b) would be helpful if it can be threaded - to allow greater interaction 5. Comments (a) would be good if we can have simple formatting of text that allows us to emphasize certain points, esp when providing feedback (e.g. BOLD, Italics)

Response from Wallwisher

Hi Kwai Yin,
We're so glad to hear that Padlet is useful for you. We're particularly glad to hear that you appreciated the addition of sections. We have taken note of your feature requests. These are genuinely great ideas and they have been passed to the product team. We were sorry to see you give us a bad review in customer service. We hope you know that we are always available on social media @padlet or through our contact form, available here: https://padlet.com/contact-us

Vidhi
  • Industry: Design

Great platform

Reviewed on 12/07/2023

Great experience. I came across padlet when I was in my college second year. The free feature also makes it possible for you to use a lot of their features - giving users a proper experience of the software before investing in it. You can write, upload, attach, whatever you want. If you're in a creative field - padlet makes your life very easy with sharing access. A lot of processes like mood boarding, user mapping, collateral showcase becomes very easy to showcase.

Pros

I like the fact that there are multiple ways through which I can layout my ideas and my board. It has different themes, and ability to connect posts and segregate them to make sense.

Cons

File mb size. Being a visual designer, some of my images may be of a higher MB. It gets a little difficult to keep compressing it to be able to upload it

Response from Wallwisher

Thank you, Vidhi, for sharing your insights about using Padlet. We're excited that our platform has proven valuable in enhancing your creative work as a brand marketer. Your positive feedback on the multiple layout options and themes is greatly appreciated.

We understand your concern regarding file size limitations, especially for visual designers. Your feedback is important as we continuously improve our platform's features.

It's fantastic to hear that Padlet has streamlined your creative processes, making tasks like mood boarding and user mapping easier. We're honored to be a part of your workflow.

Feel free to connect with us on social media @padlet if you ever need assistance or have more insights to share. We're here to support your creative journey.

David
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

using padlet in the EFL classroom for student presentations

Reviewed on 23/05/2023

It has. been great during lockdown / online classes and now in the classroom it is also fantastic . It is easy to see - in real time - which students are doing the work / preparing their presentations on time - and also very easy for me as an educator to correct grammar / spelling mistakes .

Pros

Very easy to use + FUN for students to use , so they research/prepare their presentations at home and no class time is wasted on explaining what to do .

Cons

Sometimes the slides get mixed up , also a little confusing to have writing both above and below slides - A good option might be to have a menu where you could restrict writing to only section ABOVE the visuals or the section BELOW the visuals - or both ( if you choose this option ) .

Response from Wallwisher

Hi David! Thank you for leaving a review. It's awesome that you are using Padlet for student presentations.

I'm sorry to hear that sometimes the slides get mixed up. You might already know about this, but we recently released Padlet Slideshow, which lets you create beautiful presentations on Padlet. It might help with the slides getting mixed up. You can read more about it here: https://padlet.help/article/n7c1hy65t4-slideshow

If you have any other feedback when it comes to presentations, feel free to send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us

NIRANJANA

Padlet for Life!

Reviewed on 03/04/2024

I love it! I am always sharing tips and tricks about Padlet at work with my team. I conduct training for Padlet in my university. I also share the constant updates about Padlet with my team members. I cannot imagine planning my lessons, training or anything else without Padlet!

Pros

Constant updates! Constant reminders about updates! Regular webinars!

Cons

More formats please. More webinars too. I would also like to work for Padlet 🦾

Response from Wallwisher

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review and for being such a great advocate for Padlet! It's fantastic to hear how integral Padlet has become in your lesson and training planning. We appreciate your requests for more formats and additional webinars—we'll definitely keep that in mind as we plan future updates. Also, it’s wonderful to hear about your interest in joining our team! Please feel free to apply at padlet.com/jobs. Your passion helps us make Padlet even better!

Elena

Padlet is the BEST

Reviewed on 19/05/2023

Pros

I love the ease and the aesthetic appeal of Padlet. When my district went to online learning during COVID, I was scambling to find something I could use with my limited skills. I've never looked back! Padlet is still a daily part of my teaching.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. Padlet does a fantastic job of updating and adding new features.

Response from Wallwisher

Hi Elena! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that Padlet is part of your daily toolkit!

Speaking of new features, we recently added a lot of new ones, like automatic sorting and search/filter. If you have any other feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out here: https://padlet.com/contact-us

Melissa
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Visibility and individual interaction in the classroom

Reviewed on 23/05/2023

It has been a total game changer for me. It is my teaching management system. I also create individual padlets for my students and we use them to interact with each other outside of class for self- regulated learning and feedback.

Pros

I use Padlet to present my lessons and share the links with my students giving everyone full visibility.

Cons

Sometimes the timelines can be glitchy when adding padlets to them.

Response from Wallwisher

Hi Melissa! Thank you for using Padlet. It's awesome to hear that Padlet is a game changer for you!

I'm sorry to hear about any potential glitches. If you send us the URL of a padlet you have problems with, we'd love to help troubleshoot: https://padlet.com/contact-us

Dr Thiruchelvi

Padlet as an instrument for Lesson Delivery

Reviewed on 22/04/2024

It has been pleasant and useful as I enjoy engaging my students in the learning

It has been pleasant and useful as I enjoy engaging my students in the learning

Pros

Ease of use with AI, is the added feature which I found useful.

Cons

None yet. I will certainly use it with students in the new session and provide my feedback. I enjoy an interactive presence online with my students.

Response from Wallwisher

Thank you for your feedback on using Padlet for lesson delivery! We're glad to hear that the AI feature has been useful and that you find Padlet easy to use. It's great that you're looking forward to further integrating it into your sessions and enjoying interactive online engagement with your students. We appreciate your willingness to provide additional feedback as you continue to use Padlet. If you need any support or have suggestions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We're here to ensure your experience remains pleasant and effective!

Sandra

What a Tool!

Reviewed on 07/07/2023

Communication is our largest challenge, especially getting everyone in the same room to participate and have input. This tool really helps with that.

Pros

The flexibility with the presentation formats is stellar, especially when you don't want yet another PPT that cannot engage the audience.

Cons

Copying and Pasting is not easy, i.e. when there is a set of questions to go out to a variety of participants, it is not easy to select the whole set and copy to another column for an additional participant.

Response from Wallwisher

Hi Sandra! Thank you for your wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear that Padlet has been a valuable tool for you in your role as Director of Community Engagement.

We're glad to know that you find Padlet's flexibility with presentation formats stellar, providing an engaging alternative to traditional slide presentations. We appreciate your feedback regarding copying and pasting, and we understand the importance of streamlining such tasks. We'll take this into consideration as we continue to improve Padlet's functionality.

We're delighted that Padlet has helped address your communication challenges and enabled everyone to participate and provide input, even when you can't all be in the same room. It's fantastic to hear that Padlet has been instrumental in facilitating collaboration.

Thank you for your continued support and for choosing Padlet as your preferred tool. We're here to support your community engagement efforts and provide you with an exceptional experience!

Sara

Padlet is a nice team collaboration tech tool

Reviewed on 15/01/2021

Instead of relying on one person to take and transcribe team meeting notes in a MS Word or Google Doc, Padlet allows us to have full transparency and visibility on the do-outs that are required of us each day.

Pros

I like that ever since working from home, Padlet allows us to jot our ideas, questions, comments, and suggestions down in a remote team environment setting during virtual brainstorm planning sessions.

Cons

In addition to Padlet, our company has used Jamboard. While Padlet is neat, I personally feel that Jamboard takes the cake because of its integration with G Suite and Microsoft Teams.

Response from Wallwisher

Hi Sara! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that Padlet is allowing your team to have full transparency and visibility.

Since you left this review, we have added an integration with Zoom, which you can learn more about here: https://padlet.help/article/xc6wehmqnb-zoom-app

We are working on more integrations this year. If you have any specific features you're looking for in a G Suite or Teams integration, please contact us here so we can learn more: https://padlet.com/contact-us

Thank you again for using Padlet!

Nikki

Padlet for teaching and learning in Higher Education

Reviewed on 21/04/2022

I use Padlet to ensure that my students are engaged in the lesson - both face-to-face and online. In a classroom setting, the tool works very well on student smartphones, and projecting the board as a whole is a worthwhile addition.

Pros

I like the simplicity of Padlet. Teachers and lecturers can easily and quickly prepare a Padlet board for the online collation of multi-media materials. Using the tool as teachers and as students is intuitive. The design of the Padlet board is inviting and encourages students to engage with materials posted by others and to add their own ideas in writing, image and video.
Sharing the link to Padlet boards in a lesson or as homework is quick and easy and there are various options including link copy and QR codes.

Cons

More thought could be directed towards ways in which Padlet can encourage teachers to use the tool in alternative assessments.
I also feel that an internal spell check could be beneficial in educational contexts.

Response from Wallwisher

Hi Nikki! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that Padlet is a simple, intuitive solution for your and your students.

I agree that spell check could be a good feature to add. I've added that idea to our internal feature tracker. If there are other features you want us to consider, send us a message! We'd be interested in hearing more about how you're using Padlet. https://padlet.com/contact-us

Thank you for using Padlet!

Penélope

A nice looking app for teaching online

Reviewed on 23/05/2023

Padlet saved me when we started teaching online due to the pandemic. As a teacher, creating ways for the students to participate in the class is really important; so Padlet provides ways for that.

Pros

Padlet is a nice way to share ideas with your class when you work online. You can correct your students in the comments, and they can interact with each other. It's easy to share and to use for the first time, and also, very pretty 😍

Cons

If you download the Padlet as a pdf presentation, there should be the option to edit it, so the images and words do not mix

Response from Wallwisher

Hi Penélope! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear that you appreciate the function AND the beauty of Padlet.

It's true that when you export a padlet as a PDF, you do not have the option to edit it. I'm curious to know which parts you would want to edit. Could you send more information about the function you're looking for? You can send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us

Kelly

Padlet is a great tool that has a qualit design for efficient and effective integration

Reviewed on 26/06/2023

Pros

I like the templates that are simple and help me decide (efficiently) which type of Padlet I want to create to support my learning goals. I also like the standardization of each post and how learners can interact--sure, we can change/modify some of the options but it's not overwhelming to create and facilitate using the padlets

Cons

I miss the "folders". Now, they're bookmarks but I liked before that I could have folders to organize my padlets by courses (which worked best for me). Bookmark does not translate as a way to organize my padlet boards thematically so I always waste time trying to find them

Response from Wallwisher

Hello Kelly! Thank you for your fantastic review. It's great to know that you find our templates straightforward and beneficial in meeting your learning objectives.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the transition from folders to bookmarks. We understand how important it is to organize your Padlets effectively, especially when using them for different courses. We're sorry to hear that the current bookmark system isn't fully meeting your needs. Your feedback is invaluable, and we will consider it carefully as we continue to make improvements to our platform.

Thank you once again for using Padlet and for sharing your thoughts with us. We're here to support your teaching efforts!