ClickMeeting

4.0/5
3.8/5

66 Reviews for UK Users

Pierre-clement L.

THE Alternative to appear.in or skype.

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

My experience have been great with ClickMeeting, really ease to use and full of features !

Pros

I've been looking for a long time for an all in one tool that help us to create quick meeting room for up to 4 people but also being able to organise interactive webinar in order to generate more leads. That's when I found clickmeeting ! This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation. If like me you are searching for a perfect all in one webinar / meeting tool go for it !

Cons

The only cons I would have is that it might be tricky for some people, which are not familiar with the tool to give the ability for other participants to talk and activate their webcam. They have to go on the presenter video box and then click on the icons to activate their own mic and webcam.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Pierre,
ClickMeeting Team

Brilliant with a few teething issues

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

We've been able to translate all of our face-to-face training into online training without any implementation costs, and made our overall delivery of training so much more efficient.

Pros

The teaching tools the webinar rooms offer are extensive, and look very professional for the customer. They are also intuitive for the presenter as well. This results in webinars that can be presented beautifully.

Cons

There are often issues with delegates joining the webinar rooms. This issue might be specific to working with schools, but unlike other software such as zoom, school security systems often block access to the rooms. This affects our customer's experience.

Zoom Video Webinars and BigMarker

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

The simplicity of the platform is just perfect, anyone could use it. Also significantly cheaper and better value for money.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Paweł O.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

The best

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

Getting better! Other programs may slowly hide behind them!

Pros

No failures, no problems with customer service and very good video broadcasting quality. More and more additional functions!

Cons

No such things! You are the Best! Best! Best!

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Pawel,

Thank you for the review.

We are glad that you enjoy using our platform.

Igor S.

Think before you invest in this tool

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

Tool is only for basic needs. If you think about building business webinars look elsewhere.

Pros

-> very basic
-> reliable
-> clean ux
-> can export to xlsx

Cons

-> this tool is not build to make marketing, lack of standard features like:
--> tracking source who signed up for the
--> switching between webinar types
-> timeline consist duplicates
-> you can by accident start live webinar before start time
-> you can not save and customize your template, each time you need to build from start

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello, we highly appreciate your feedback. 1. ClickMeeting offers integrations for audience behaviour tracking which could be found here: https://integrations.clickmeeting.com/. 2. If you create a live event, you cannot change it to an on demand one (or other type). Contact us to accomplish it. 3. Timeline consists of all live event sessions started in your account (one event could be started more than once (accidentally), so each sessions has its own statistics and they are not considered as duplicates. 4. As for the template, there is no such possibility but you can create a "test" event with all necessary settings. 5. Moving on to the event start feature, once you joined the room, there are two buttons to prepare and start the event available for a user but if you clicked the wrong button you have 5 sec to undo event start and start it later on. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Success Team in case you any questions or doubts: https://clickmeeting.com/contact

• Industry: Human Resources

Good webinar platform with a number of improvement possibilities

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

Pros

Inuitive user interface, rich functionality

Cons

Dutch language support is missing
Customizing messages and alerts
Full HD streaming
Cropping when using a virtual camera

GoToWebinar, Eventbrite and GoToMeeting

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

Lack of user registration

Microsoft Teams

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,
Thank you for the review.
We are glad that you enjoy using our platform.

• Industry: Events Services
  • Used for Free Trial

Clickmeeting for webinar

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

It helped us to arrange a small scale webinars with our customers and we did not have too many errors but would be happy to see more features.

Pros

ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams, if you are in the first steps arranging webinars ClickMeeting could be an option. Tutorials and customer support is really helpful. Statistic reports make it easy to measure your webinar success. It has a pool and survey features help you to understand customer needs.

Cons

Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,
We are glad you enjoy using our platform.
We would like to inform you that we offer a 30-day free trial to test the platform.

Tymoteusz B.
  • Industry: Publishing

Clean, clear and easy to use. Great platform.

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

Very positive. Customer service was helpful and engaging.

Pros

It has many functions that makes an online event easy to conduct and engaging for audience, but it is not overwhelming. Design and style of menus are extremely intuitive and do not require training to use with ease.

Cons

It could use a bit more options for paid sponsorships, such as banners.

Zoom Meetings and Webex

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

It was simply better. And price was attractive.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Philip H.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Exceptional is an under-statement

Reviewed on 14/04/2021

Fantastic. I could write reams, but that one word sums it up.

Pros

Reliable, ease of use, continuously being improved, new features regularly added

Cons

Perhaps the inclusion of a variety of background images that could be used such as a scene in nature, a book shelf, etc.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Phillip,

ClickMeeting Team

Good for webinar presenter but not for me

Reviewed on 22/07/2020

To webinar, I've choosed ClickMeeting last OCT-2018. After 5 times of live broadcasting, I've decided to change webinar S/W. The reason why I find another webinar S/W are below.
- ClickMeeting has limited function to edit on registration page. such as background image, logo uploading. I can't satisfy our customer, so I decided to find another webinar S/W and I found Livestorm.
- ClickMeeting is more expensive compare with Livestorm on my circumstance so I switched.

Although I use Livestorm now, ClickMeeting is a good webinar S/W to person who has need to have a webinar as a rookie presenter.

Pros

- easy to attend : can attendee on browser via WebRTC technology
- Whiteboard : can annotate about information to attendees
- various function for webinar

Cons

- lack of custom : can't modify screen size and location
- limited function to edit on registration page
- expensive compare with Livestorm

Response from ClickMeeting

Thank you for your valuable opinion and comments. For a monthly package of 100 participants, we offer the price of EUR 70 (Live) or EUR 85 (Automated) and Livestorm EUR 99, we have a cheaper offer.
We offer an additional paid option to change the brand in the account. A white label solution is also possible. Please contact our sales department: https://clickmeeting.com/solutions/enterprise.

Tyler S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

ClickMeeting Webinar Review

Reviewed on 09/09/2020

I like ClickMeeting, it has plenty of customization available in order to market an upcoming webinar. If they can make a few minor tweaks, I would reevaluate it and give it a 10.

Pros

ClickMeeting has an extensive dashboard while giving a webinar. My favorite thing about it is the surveys and polls you can create during a presentation. Its a great way to get the audience involved and check on learning. It has plenty of customization from the registration page, to follow ups, to the interface itself. We just started using ClickMeeting and we enjoy it so far.

Cons

There are several little flaws about it that stop me from giving it a higher review. Its as if they have the right idea with several thins but lacked in the execution. For example, you can upload a PowerPoint presentation to ClickMeeting for the webinar. However, whenever I upload, all the images get blurry and aren't as sharp, and animations do not work. It's a minor detail, but it adds up. Another detail that would be great is the option to upload your own background.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Tyler,
We are glad you enjoy using our platform.
As for the problem with the presentation, maybe you can try to upload it in PDF format.
To submit your own background, you will need to contact our sales team as this option comes with an additional cost.

Kamila G.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The most useful webinar platform on the market

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

Pros

I have been using this tool for at least 6 years in our company and so far we haven't found anything better.
Clickmeeting is very easy to use. The most valuable feature is ability to customize registration form and follow-up activities to your needs. We are also happy to use the survey option during the webinar

Cons

I don't like the fact that Powerpoint presentations lose all transitions and animation when adding to the Clickmeeting. Online streaming should be in the standard subscription (it is additionally paid). I think that the weakest feature is chat moderation - it's only convenient for up to 300 participants.
With more participants, it is difficult to control all questions and comments.

WebinarJam and Zoom Video Webinars

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Kamila,
Thank you for your feedback. PowerPoint presentation is converted to pdf when uploaded to the account, that is why it loses its transitions. We offer Screen Share feature as a workaround. As for the chat moderation feature, please feel free to contact our Customer Success Team to share more details on that matter, so we can forward your feedback to our R&D Team: https://clickmeeting.com/contact

Michele C.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Powerful, easy to use, well priced product with excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 13/06/2020

We converted on in person trainings to Click Meeting and it was a fairly seamless transition. It's easy to use.

Pros

It is reliable and easy to learn and use. We do lots of Click Meetings and we are always satisfied with the performance.

Cons

We haven't run into anything that has caused us to reconsider our purchase. Maybe they could drop the price ;-)

Zoom Meetings

Security and cost.

Response from ClickMeeting

Dear Michele, thank you for your opinion and the highest rating.
We are pleased that you have been using ClickMeeting for 1-2 years and that it is easy to use.
Thank you for appreciating Customer Service, we care about professional support.
We know that safety and costs are important to you. We meet international standards, including GDPR regulations.

Maciek S.
  • Industry: Events Services

Best choice for online events

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

Pros

All required features out of the box. Best in class customer support and honestly caring about our special needs. Very solid and stable streaming platforms for huge online events.

Cons

Minor parts of the webinar room from the speaker side needs a refresh / redesign, but overall doesn't impact the grand user experience.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

ClickMeeting Team

Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options

Reviewed on 23/05/2019

Pros

Clickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting.

You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.

Cons

Here are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far:

*Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work.

*Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff member to moderate the chat, so that person should be prepared to support attendees who need to connect their phone audio and so forth.

*Attendees can use their phones to connect the audio if their wifi is poor, but connection points may or may not be available in a city near them.

*If you are sharing larger video files, you need to add them via the media manager rather than adding it directly in your meeting room.

*You can set events to close at a certain date/time, which is great if you'd like to restrict access, but if you make a mistake when you select the time there does not seem to be a simple way to reschedule them without changing the event link (which means you'll have to re-invite your guests). The safer route is to create a permanent room with a stable URL.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,
We are glad you enjoy using our platform.
Please be so kind and contact our support team to assist you further at support[at]clickmeeting.com

Smooth Video Conference Calls

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Pros

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Jorge C.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Very goo tool to do webinars

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

Microphone issue aside, everything is working fine and I and the webinar attendees both have a good experience.

Pros

Is very easy to use all the features. I use it to show the online platform to the students of the school and it works pretty good every day.

Cons

Sometimes it have issues to recognize the microphone i sue for the webinars and i need to reset all the tool, close and open the browser again so it works.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Jorge,
We are glad you enjoy using our platform.
Regarding technical problems with the microphone, I recommend that you do a test before the event. Please follow the link to find more information: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/faq/is-it-possible-to-save-the-room-set-up-before-going-live
ClickMeeting Team

Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

It is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.

Pros

Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.

Cons

As far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.

Ricardo C.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Mixed feelings - has a lot of potencial but not always stable

Reviewed on 14/03/2019

Pros

We have been using ClickMeeting for a while now and I must say it has all the features we need: Meeting and Webinar sessions, Waiting Room, plugins, Invitation is easy, recording, etc.
However our users don't find it easy to use, we always need someone from the IT team to give a help to launch the meeting. Also during meetings it is common tho lose the sessions and we have to login again and excuse the participants... we already change our wifi AP but still happens sometimes.

Cons

Not always with a stable connection and our users find it confusing to start the meeting.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Ricardo,
We are glad you enjoy using our platform.
If you lose connection during online meetings, please run a test: utilities.clickmeeting.com/connection-tester
Alternatively, please contact our support team at support[at]clickmeeting.com

Ernst G.

Very good tool for online teachers

Reviewed on 07/08/2021

In addition to teaching, ClickMeeting can be used very well for online meetings or streaming events.

Pros

It has everything one needs to teach online and to interact with participants, such as whiteboard, Q&A, polling, automated recording or upload to a YouTube channel. Moreover, the design is elegant.

Cons

Technically I do not miss anything. Nevertheless, the price is higher compared to other providers.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Ernst,

Samantha R.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Good Software for webinars

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

Overall it’s a good product. I still like the automated and on demand a lot.

Pros

I love clickmeeting and most of their features. It’s simple to schedule a webinar, I love the paid and automated and on demand features.

Cons

One of the cons is that I get a lot of people that get dropped off the webinar. Sometimes they can’t hear me and some can. The app feature is a bit challenging at times as well especially if you want your attendees to chat with you.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,
Thank you for the review!
We are glad you enjoy using our platform and ClickMeeting App.
Please contact our support team to resolve the issue at support[at]clickmeeting.com

Francisco A.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Clickmeeting Review

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

Pros

The platform is user-friendly and easily understandable. It is a great platform for webinars and other online events, as well as for online meetings

Cons

The quality of the service is quite good, without any setbacks

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Jovana V.

Meeting a Click Away

Reviewed on 30/06/2020

Overall satisfied. In general, not a big fan of webinars, but working now fully remote all of the presentations are turned into webinars. What I am absolutely pleased with is the amount of interaction it allows and how it makes the presentation engaging and participatory.

Pros

ClickMeeting will make a webinar looked like a presentation-from-the-future. Tons of presentations tools, from slideshows to attendees participating. I can't choose only one, but altogether they make presentations engaging and almost like in-person.

Cons

Can't really single out anything. It takes time to get used to it, I'm still in the process of learning and adapting, so I would say I'm slightly overwhelmed.

Response from ClickMeeting

Dear Jovana, thank you for your opinion and high marks.
We are pleased that ClickMeeting enables a large amount of interaction with webinar attendees which is valuable for the meeting host.
The large number of options for a novice user can actually be overwhelming. Therefore, we recommend that you check our knowledge base: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/. There is a lot of helpful information here, such as instructional videos, e-books, faqs, etc.
We are glad that you are with us, we wish you pleasant work and satisfaction with conducting webinars.

Shirley C.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Best meeting/webinar software on the market

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

We have been able to organize and conduct customized webinars for lead generation from across the country. It has cut our administrative costs and headaches significantly when we switched from a competitor's product which had limited features and was much more expensive.

Pros

The software is designed to accommodate how businesses work. You can use default features to set up a quick online meeting or custom design a webinar for 100 attendees. It's flexibility and intuitive interface make it accommodate our complex requirements. Customer service has been very responsive, informative and friendly as we have come up the learning curve.

Cons

I wish we could customize the autoresponse thank you e-mail. We turned that feature off and now send our own customized follow up email to attendees.

Ideal for Video Conference Calls

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

Pros

I usually have meetings with stakeholders, but since they have busy schedules, we sometimes need to do it over a video conference. I often hold the meetings with a group and other times it’s just a one-on-one session. I’m glad we have the video conference option because we can still see each other. I like to see the expressions on their faces to note that they approve and are happy with my proposed ideas. I truly rely on ClickMeeting which looks very sleek and professional. The program is user-friendly and not complicated. My meetings have always been productive when using this program.

Cons

If you plan to use ClickMeeting, make sure to have solid internet connection, otherwise it can get choppy.

Agnieszka G.

Very good cooperation!

Reviewed on 04/08/2021

Easy to use, nice desing and a lot of options to use during the meeting or webinar.

Pros

We have used Click Meeting platform for years. It helps us a lot in organizing and conducting all the online events especially during the lockdown. Our listeners also like it very much. They appreciate that it easy to use and very intuitive. The platform gives us opportunity to record all the webinars which helps us promote them later on.

Cons

We had missed the option to meet in smaller groups some time ago but now the Click meeting has solved this problem as well.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Agnieszka,