ZoomInfo OperationsOS

Power your business with high-performance data.

4.6/5
4/5
4/5
4.7/5

7 Reviews for UK Users

Jacco
  • Industry: Photography

Prioritize and engage your best potential clients

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

Pros

Everstring has allowed us to prioritize the best leads in our database and to inform us what other companies would be best to reach out to that would benefit from our solution. It has been one of the few solutions that has significantly improved our revenue generation.

Cons

No cons for Everstring. The team is there to support, open to feedback, and on their game developing and providing additional value showing they care about their customers.

Kevin

Everstring helps you search for and sell to qualified prospects.

Reviewed on 15/03/2018

I am able to sell to the most qualified prospects, not wasting my time on organizations with no use case, or ones I don't have the leg-up of referencing similar current clients.

Pros

The search engine easily allows me to search for companies I have sold to previously or had great success with, and then find similar organizations to. This gives me the advantage to referencing their competition, and telling a story as to why this my technology is valuable and impactful in their space.

Cons

This tool can be a little confusing to learn how to use, largely because there are so many ways it can be used. The training put on my the Everstring is very helpful, though.

Nevertheless, there will be a bit of a learning curve with this software, but if you want to engage in account-based selling, this is a phenomenal tool.

Yoav
  • Used for 2+ years

Great concept, execution could be improved

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

We use Everstring to give a score to lookalike accounts based on our own historical customer database.

Pros

Everstring took hours of figuring out what our ideal customer profile looked like and turned it into a useable score that led to all kinds of sales and marketing decision making and targeting.

Cons

Not the easiest to use. Every time we thought we had a handle on it and the sync to Salesforce, it seemed that there was another hoop to jump through.

Samantha
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Easiest Attribution Service!

Reviewed on 09/11/2021

Pros

This software does ALL of the work for me. In sales, finding contact information is where half of my time is spent- this eliminates that and gives me more time to sell.

Cons

At times, there is contact information that is outdated.

Great prospecting tool to find qualified companies similar to your current customers.

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

Great prospecting tool for BDR and AE teams.

Pros

I use Everstring to search for similar companies that I have recently demo'd or sold to. They will show me a list of companies that I can then prospect and fill up my pipeline with.

Cons

It can be a little hard to get familiar with and trained to utilize Everstring the best you can. Some of the data can also be outdated.

Robert
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

This was very interesting software and could be helpful to streamline your audience/target.

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Pros

We really liked the audience platform. As a non-profit it helped us to streamline our marketing to new and targeted audience. We also enjoyed the analytics. We were using a combination of analytic sources but this helped us really hone in on our audience.

Cons

It was a little bit intimidating to use at first but once our team learned the terminology and how it would benefit us it was less intimidating to use.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Everstring has rich data

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

Pros

We recently purchased Everstring and it appears it has rich data. Integrates with SFDC pretty well.

Cons

Unfortunately a lot of the data we were able to bringing from Everstring is duplicative of what we already had in our SFDC instance.