Facebook Apps and Tabs Reviews

Facebook Apps and Tabs

Remote work software for social media marketers

4.4/5
4.4/5
4.5/5
4.1/5

832 Reviews for UK Users

Gurvinder
Gurvinder
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

“Great social media marketing tool “

Reviewed on 09/10/2021

In my opinion Facebook is very great platform for socializing and advertising business. It gives me freedom to connect with the whole world . I can share my happy moments my photos, videos not only with my friends and family but with world also. I make so many clients from Facebook because this is very popular app in the world. It helps to people in their business . Every one must use this awesome platform.

Pros

Fabulous social media app for socializing with friends and family. We can share photo, post and video. It has very large storage for store all things. This app is very easy to use and user friendly too. With this I can add so many people in business groups. It has so many cool features like we can play games and share screen too with others. With Facebook I can advertise my business ad with my clients and get some sales. I’m using it from many years to connect with my friends and family. This is very good for making some contact. I get many clients through Facebook. Facebook helped me a lot to increase my business. I can contact them and solve their query regarding business. Facebook is very famous around the world. It’s gaining popularity day by day.

Cons

Everything I like in Facebook. But I want sometimes that Facebook should have variety of templates. So I can choose according to my needs. I more thing I noticed that mobile version is not very smooth sometimes otherwise all is good in this. I like this and recommend to all.

April

Facebook Rooms Video chat

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Usually and easy venue to access the video chat with no problems. Great for business or personal use.

Pros

There was no time limit and it allowed for over 50 members to join the video call. It was very easy to access directly from the group page.

Cons

At times, some members of the group were not able to access the room and received an error message that they needed to be members to access the room...which was incorrect.

Karen
  • Industry: Maritime

Facebook has lost its appeal for me

Reviewed on 29/08/2019

I loved the accessibility to current events, friends and family updates, and the ability to get your business out inexpensively to a large audience. I often placed ads that were effective. I also like Marketplace as I have used it as both a buyer and seller. However, censuring of comments is not the job of Facebook. I am currently hoping for a replacement for Facebook from another source

Pros

Facebook was the absolute go to concerning keeping up with friends and family as well as a great way to advertise business products and it is still in a lot of ways completes this need. I did find that ads were inexpensive and a good way to get your business out there in the public domain. I also have benefitted as a buyer and seller through their Marketplace.

Cons

Facebook has changed and I am waiting for something to replace it. The censuring of certain political comments is very alarming to me. I also do not like the constant ads that cause the page to load very slowly. Facebook should not censure free speech.

Lucy
  • Industry: Design

Importance of Facebook Apps and Tabs

Reviewed on 21/09/2023

They are very accessible to any personal because they are easy to use. They save time and helps to reach many customers. They are very affordable and helps to get the right information you need as I can sort my data. Helps also to grow business and improve on my brand to satisfy my customers.

Pros

They have help me to attract many customers, manage them by meeting their needs growing my business. Helps me also to use Facebook easily saving my time

Cons

I have come through many fake pages and people whos intention is to scam me. Then messager app is very slow when it comes to sending and receiving a messages from a customer.

Ezzat

Excellent

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

Pros

Easy to use connect people and social communities

Instagram
limam

I loved the app and visit it daily

Reviewed on 09/07/2023

It was good, and I am still pleased with my use of the application, and I got to know many people on it, and I publish on it what I want, provided that it is consistent with public opinion

Pros

I found a lot of positives in the Facebook application, including that I got to know many people that I did not know in reality, and I receive daily news about anything new in the world or an event that is published on the application, and this makes the world as one thing.

Cons

Speed ​​of use and ease of access to friends

Amer

My opinion on the Facebook Apps and Tabs.

Reviewed on 29/07/2023

Great app to use.It can be used easily.Ease of creating an account.Share what's on your mind with friends.can work through it.

Pros

I can publish posts, pictures, and video clips and share them with friends, in addition to that I can add friends around the world.

Cons

I can only see the content of some friends by adding it by following first.

Soma
  • Industry: Insurance

Usefull App

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

This app is better platform for my insurance policy selling.

This app is better platform for my insurance policy selling.

Pros

Multi account feature is very good for open your new business pages.

Cons

I love this app.because this app is provide me very useful information and entertainment.

Abdul Hade
  • Industry: Program Development

My review of Facebook Apps and Tabs status

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

A good, enjoyable and useful experience extending over many years

A good, enjoyable and useful experience extending over many years

Pros

Diverse content, which introduces us to different and new cultures

Cons

Sometimes he is biased toward a certain side

Mostafa
  • Industry: Animation

I really liked my facebook experience

Reviewed on 21/10/2023

Pros

The Facebook application is an application that is easy to use, browse, and transmit news quickly

Cons

The Facebook application is good and has no negatives

Alexis
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

WONDERFUL features, keeps on getting better!

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

Overall I think Facebook Messenger is a very useful app. As I previously explained I use the "Share your screen" feature on video chat with some of my workers and it has helped with scheduling, it's helped with solving misunderstandings about important dates, it's helped me to see what work they had completed when a file was to big to send. They were just able to hit screen share and I was able to view thier work.

Pros

What I like most about the Facebook Messenger app is that it is frequently updated. It is so easy to use. A new feature that I have recently discovered is on the video chat where there is an option for you to share your screen with the other members of the video chat (which is what I use for work sometimes) . The app also allows you to play games while on video chat with the other members, it allows you to mute the chat, put the chat on speaker, add other people, etc. Another fascinating thing about Facebook Messenger is that the limit as to how many people you can add to the conversation by way of text is 250. If you were trying to have a call in that group of 250 people only 8 could join but I find that those are AMAZING qualities and features for a social media app to have.

Cons

Although Facebook Messenger has a lot of cool features, there is something that NEEDS to be addressed. It's process for blocking people is too long for me. I've blocked a lot of people off of Facebook Messenger to obtain my image as a business proffesional and have had to go from the messenger to the Facebook app or website to finish off the block. I there are any users of the app reading this I'm sure you understand. To resolve this issue in the future I would add a button or make a way that when your users hit "block this person" or something to that extent, that it just be done there so we won't have to be reditrected to the Facebook app and can remain on Messenger as the process is a little tedious.

moremi
  • Industry: Building Materials

earning is easy with facebook

Reviewed on 25/12/2021

Marketing is easy with Facebook you just post and share to groups or your page and customers will immediately call you for service, Invitations for any occasion can be sent via Facebook and the whole world will know about it. I personally recommend this app to everyone in business to use facebook for marketing and sharing positive ideas. With Facebook you can also do video calls so there is no need to travel and risk getting COVID because Facebook can save your fuel and your life.

Pros

Facebook has amazing features that makes it easy for anyone doing any business in the world. Creating a Facebook page gives you the ability to sell your products from your home and reach potential customers without sweat. One can create groups where anyone can sell their products and also share ideas. News and videos are also available on Facebook thus bringing the whole world together. Facebook monetization gives users the ability to also earn cash whilst browsing.

Cons

Facebook Monetization requires 10 000 followers and a lot of video views which can take a long time to achieve but hopefully with time the app will reduce the number required to monetize otherwise you just have to grow your page with patience and share original content to avoid disqualifications. Though you have a Facebook page you also need to boost it with your money to get more views and page likes otherwise you will not get more views

Sarmad Abbas
Sarmad Abbas
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Most Useful App in Social Media

Reviewed on 24/03/2022

I'm utilizing the Facebook over 10 years and it has an incredible and palatable experience. Facebook stay up with the latest. I'm utilizing Facebook on regular schedule to know and peruse or see the day to day news, posts whether its business related, industry related or individual posts. Facebook is exceptionally old application yet as we as a whole know that Facebook is very old App and is remarkable at its ideal. I am so delighted to have Facebook App.

Pros

I like the Facebook application on the grounds that its different elements and capacities to make association with new individuals and posting significant data are the most loved capacities. As a result of Facebook, we come to know all the worldwide data. there is a ton of data we can learn. to put it plainly, it's the best application to look through anything on friendly record.

Cons

Practically every one of the highlights and elements of Facebook are fine with the exception of the security of record. There ought to be two way confirmations for utilizing Facebook application like OTP in SMS or Access Code in email address to get to the record. Likewise we ought to realize that who have visited or seen our profile. Any remaining elements are turned out great.

Lindsay
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Facebook...I love it

Reviewed on 09/09/2022

I love Facebook. I struggle with any other social media program. Even when my children told me I'm must get with the new programs, I stuck with Facebook. I know my precious photo's are safe, my memories are kept alive. Best of all I can use it to market my business and get more customers without leaving my home.

Pros

* I love being able to share all my photo's and keep them "safe". I can choose who I share them with.
* As a mom I love looking back at memories and seeing how the kids have grown. One tends to loose track in this hectic life.
* Ads are sent out for my business page and you do get more people visiting your site.
* Love watching videos, and they do see what you like watching so you see more of that. It makes you smile at the end of a long day.

Cons

* Every now and again people do get hacked which is sad but part of life...maybe just look at extra protection for people.
* People, especially older people, do get scammed so much with all the work from home ads. If one could just not have get rich quick ads

BELINDA
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Facebook Everything

Reviewed on 28/09/2019

I started using the Facebook book app since I was a teenager and as of then, I used it for fun. That is, I used it to keep in touch and keep tabs on my friends and loved ones but as I grew older, I began to realise new purposes for the app especially the Facebook ads that enables me reach out to more clients on the app as well.

Pros

Face makes it easier for me to share information with friends and loved ones but what I appreciate the most about Facebook is how it has help draw the world closer and how it has made consumers and clients relationship a lot more closer, in the sense that businesses can easily reach their intended clients via the Facebook ads and posts.

Cons

The things I do not really appreciate about Facebook apps is the fact that even though you are promise some level of privacy, you never really get privacy and I also just found out that your information and data are not so secure on Facebook.

Jennifer

A great way to showcase your business schedule appointments, or even have orders from your...

Reviewed on 24/05/2018

This product really helped me reach out to social media personnel. I was able to easily set up a tabs and apps page that would direct people to my business with a click of a button. It has helped me generate more revenue in my business by bringing tenants my way. It has been an extremely helpful tool for us.

Pros

This is a great way for customers to see exactly what your business is about, and even have them order directly from your page. If you're a restaurant, you can have your menu directly on the page and customers can put in orders. Or if your a lawyer, Dr, dentist, chiropractor or anything of the sort, you can have customers set up appointments directly from your facebook page. The app is very easy to set up. Simply add or remove pages exactly as you need them. You can also send them directly to your website if needed. You could literally showcase any type of business you wanted to. Add your pictures, state your business, show pricing.... It's a very effective business tool. My friend has a tattoo parlor and he even uses facebook tabs and apps. I would highly recommend this product to any business.

Cons

It would be nice if facebook set up templates for business that maybe don't have a social media person, or maybe lack the knowledge of how to use computers very well. I know they have some basic templates but if the generated multiple templated geared towards different types of businesses, it would help even the older / non computer generation as far as setting them up.

Megan
  • Industry: Restaurants

Facebook Business

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Honestly great experience as it allows you to create and brand yourself while reaching many different demographics. And it is very cost effective.

Pros

The sheer ease of use, ability to connect to a wide range of guests and potential guests and the ability to target with our brand.

Cons

Finding information for my account like billing and potential that ads will not work due to to much verbiage.

Roqueta Ana Maria Ines
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Facebook Apps and Tabs - A Review

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

I have been using Facebook for the longest time and I have done a lot of revising - deleting and adding stuff - and I am happy to access and manage my apps and tabs very well and so easily and learning on the side. This is a day-to-day process and as much as possible I make the most of what I can do everyday.

Pros

As I have said earlier I am not techy but when I use and access my Facebook apps and tabs I feel I am in control and I know it all. Funny! But through the years, you can always manage and develop your skills. I have developed my writing skills first and foremost but with the apps on my home page it is so easy to access and do my thing.

Cons

Nothing much except perhaps I wish there was more space on my android phone so that I can add more apps and discover more important stuff which needs to be unveiled. Anyway I just keep on going.

Manuel Eduardo
Manuel Eduardo

The best tools for online marketing

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

In my experience, Facebook and its apps have given me an effective and professional experience as an owner of an online marketing account, its tabs and tools have increased my productivity, and its detailed statistics reach a more specific audience.

Pros

Facebook is one of the most experienced apps in the market for social networks and online marketing, the tools, applications and tabs that it offers users in its interface are very organized and productive. The interface is simple and easy to understand, the statistics display is a fairly accurate tool and the list of tools is extensive.

Cons

The only con that I can find on facebook is that there are currently many other platforms that can become a better option for the user depending on their needs, but facebook is still a viable and strong option compared to others.

Kyle
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

A Must-Have for Facebook Businesses!

Reviewed on 23/06/2019

I've just started using it for my small craft business, and so far it's great! It is quick and easy to set up. Definitely easy for anyone who is already accustomed to the Facebook world. As with anything, it takes a little time to learn all the tools and little secrets, but once you do, it's a great way to expand your business' online presence and gain the followers and customers that you need to succeed.

Pros

It's Facebook! We live in a Facebook world. Everyone and everyone they know has a Facebook account. So it's easy to see what Facebook is a must for any business. It allows you to get your products or information in front of millions of people across the world. The Apps and Tabs feature makes it easy to streamline your business across multiple sites, and keep everything nice and organized. As with most things Facebook, it's easy to set up, very detailed, and extremely user-friendly. Even for those out there like me who aren't that tech savvy, it's still easy to use and figure out. Simply put, if you want to get found and gain a following, then you have to be on Facebook!

Cons

The one downside to Facebook is that you have to put in the time and effort to gain the followers. You can pay for advertising, but if you have a tight budget, or no budget at all for us small business owners, then paid advertising isn't always affordable. The only way to gain followers and get looks is to be your own advocate. Post, share, tag, hashtag, and do all of them as much as possible. There are countless other Facebook pages and businesses that use them, so it can feel like getting noticed is impossible. That's huge plus and a huge minus all at the same time. It's great to be able to have your things seen by millions, but it can also be very difficult to stand out or even be found to begin with. Takes a lot of work to gain the following, but once you do, then you're set!

Parker
  • Industry: Music

Easy if you have multiple pages

Reviewed on 29/08/2019

I have definitely been able to update my pages more efficiently and effectively. It has saved a ton of time being able to be logged into the mall at the same time and simply click on the one I want to update, then the next one and so on.

Pros

I like that you can switch between multiple pages without having to log out of the current one then in to the next one. It's very easy to just click on the page or group you want to go to and then you're there. A lot of other sites require a log out and a log in. Once you've logged in, you're able to stay logged in if you're an administrator of the page. I don't use the apps very much but the tabs is a great feature.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the mobile tab version. On the computer they're great, but the app update made the pages a little harder to navigate.

salah eddine
  • Industry: Design

Versatile and User-Friendly

Reviewed on 25/03/2023

In my opinion, Facebook Apps and Tabs are a must-have for anyone who wants to take their Facebook experience to the next level. They have so many different features and functionalities that cater to a wide range of industries, whether it's for personal, entertainment, or business use. By using Facebook Apps and Tabs, I've been able to improve my engagement and interaction on the platform. The seamless integration with my existing business processes is a huge plus, and the overall user experience is really versatile.

Pros

I really like Facebook Apps and Tabs because they offer so many useful features and functionalities that make using the social media platform a breeze. The apps are really versatile, catering to my needs whether I'm using them for entertainment, personal, or business purposes. The interface is user-friendly, and even if I'm not the most tech-savvy person out there, I can easily use it. Plus, the seamless integration across multiple platforms makes integrating with my existing business processes effortless.

Cons

I've heard from other users that there's room for improvement in some of the features and that there could be more customization options available. While most parts of the product are straightforward to use, some people have found setting up certain tabs to be challenging.

Ina Eliza
  • Industry: Insurance

On the computer works great - the mobile version is driving me crazy!

Reviewed on 07/10/2019

As I already said: Facebook is a must nowdays, especially if you want to promote your business, brand or persona. Some features you can learn easily, for others you need to invest some time, but nothing you cannot do. They really need to work on the bugs for the mobile version.

Pros

What can I say: Facebook is a must especially if you have an online business. I am using it for the projects that I am working at. You can reach people from all over the world, you can select the group you want to target. You can switch easily between the pages you are an admin.

Cons

The mobile version has bugs! I had problems with writing comments. I downloaded the Lite version, worked good for a day or two and after again it started making problems! Considering that it is faster to use my mobile, this is really annoying.

Sufiyan
Sufiyan

Hub Of Social Communication

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

The business problems I'm solving with this application is that I can easily communicate with my patients through facebook, I also gets updates about what happens around the globe, I can also communicate with my fellow workers through this application.

Pros

There are so many things I like about Facebook, It allows us to interact with other peoples around the world, keep me updated regarding what's happening in the world when and where, it helps people to make new friends.

Cons

The thing I least like about Facebook is the privacy issue, people shares there personal stuffs which can easily be accessed by a third person, second problem is the hacking issue, you cant share sensitive informations about your company with your colleagues on Facebook because it can be leaked.

Heather
Heather

Great for business owners!

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

Pros

I like the fact that Facebook makes it so easy to own/operate/run a business on their platform. Being able to add buttons that allow customers to order or schedule appointments directly through Facebook means a LOT more businesses are able to increase their client base.

Cons

There are times when Facebook can get a bit confusing, especially to those individuals who may not be as tech savvy as today's generation. However, with the updates that Facebook releases on regular intervals, the confusion seems to be less and less. I wouldn't say there's much about Facebook features that I "don't like" - I believe, in general, these features are more based on personal preference and know-how than anything else.