Vista Social

Modern social media management tools for everyone

4.9/5
4.8/5
4.9/5
4.8/5

433 Reviews for UK Users

Caroline
Caroline

Exactly what I was looking for!

Reviewed on 28/02/2023

I've managed two social media agencies over the past five years, and it's always been a challenge to find a dependable social media management platform with all the features we need at an affordable price. Vista Social has completely changed that. The platform allows you to connect to every major social media platform, including Pinterest, Google Business, and even Yelp! Plus, I've only ever seen the ability to assign users to review posts on platforms that charge $300+ each month.Before Vista Social, I was paying $170/month for 15 social media profiles PLUS an additional $60/month for Tailwind accounts schedule to Pinterest. Now, with Vista Social, I'm only paying $100/month for 20 different profiles, including Pinterest. Not only is it more affordable, but it actually has more features than the program I previously used.

Pros

Vista Social has all of the features I was looking for in a social media management platform at a more affordable rate than any other programs I tried. My favorite feature is the ability to assign a team member to review and approve posts. It has made collaborating with clients so much easier! We used to use Google Sheets to get client approval on posts, but this feature allows them to review all of the posts directly on the site with a click of a button. If they approve, the posts are automatically scheduled to publish, and if they reject them, they can submit direct feedback. It has saved us several hours each month and made the client experience seamless.

Cons

It's honestly hard to think of something that I dislike about the platform. The only thing that comes to mind is it was difficult to figure out the task feature. I assumed it would automatically create tasks once a post was assigned for review, but it didn't. I wasn't able to figure out how to create manual tasks either, but that might be more user error than anything else.

SocialPilot

Reasons for Choosing Vista Social

I was a happy customer of Agorapulse for over one year. My only complaint was they did not have the ability to publish to Pinterest. When I came across Vista Social, I was shocked to see they had all of the same features as Agorapulse (plus some) and also allowed Pinterest publishing. Not only that, but it was also more affordable.

Agorapulse

Reasons for Switching to Vista Social

SocialPilot did not have the ability to send posts to clients to review and approve. The price point was also much higher.
Marina
Marina
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Vista Social: A Must-Have for Social Media Success

Reviewed on 09/11/2023

Pros

I've been using Vista Social for a few months now, and I'm thoroughly impressed with its capabilities. Unlike other social media management tools I've used, Vista Social is not only easy to use but also incredibly effective in helping me manage and grow my social media presence.

The platform's AI Assistant, powered by ChatGPT, is a game-changer. It's like having a personal social media consultant at my fingertips. The AI Assistant helps me craft engaging posts, which is essential for keeping social media presence even when I have zero ideas.

What's more, Vista Social's scheduling and analytics features are top-notch. I can easily schedule posts weeks in advance, ensuring consistent and engaging content across my social media channels. And the detailed analytics provide valuable insights into my audience's preferences and engagement patterns, allowing me to refine my strategies accordingly.

In a nutshell, Vista Social is an all-in-one social media management platform that truly delivers on its promises. It's easy to use, packed with powerful features, and backed by intelligent AI assistance. Whether you're a seasoned social media manager or just starting out, Vista Social is a must-have tool for anyone seeking social media success.

Cons

When using AI tools, it sometimes takes a couple of requests till it gets my idea correctly, but ultimately it comes down to me learning how to write correct promts for AI.

Reasons for Choosing Vista Social

Vista Social's AI Assistant, powered by ChatGPT, helps me to create more engaging and effective social media content. Buffer did not have a built-in AI assistant, so I needed to use a third-party tool to get this functionality.

Carla
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Potential for pros, but as a free users it is hard to see those benefits. Still great free...

Reviewed on 20/11/2022

They are creating an up-to-date version for social media managers across all content marketing platforms. There are many social media software tools, some of which are very limited regarding how much you get on their free versions. These platforms are credibly limiting in how many brands they allow users to link to the forum. What is great for me as a small business owner social media marketing manager is that Vista Social is working on creating an all-inclusive dashboard from the free version and onwards. The best for me is that their pro version offers to link your blog posts to the platform as well. And the free version allows one to add more than one brand profile with various social media pages connected to it.

Pros

It's an up-and-coming tool for social media managers. Please note I did not use the paid version of this software. I decided to try the free version as that is one great thing they offer. As I search for the software and land on their website, I feel they have the solution to all my social media needs in a stylish package. What I did like about the experience was the various options when it came to navigating the site. It is straightforward. Overall I used the software quite quickly and without hassle. I managed to auto-schedule Facebook posts to my brand pages quite easily.

Cons

Sadly I thought that they were over-promising and sadly under-delivered. Some buttons and setting features were difficult to find. What I did find hard to figure out was why my Instagram brand pages need to be business pages. In this day and age. With Instagram constantly updating its algorithm, it is best to have Instagram pages labelled as creator pages, not businesses.

Reasons for Choosing Vista Social

Later has limited capabilities, and as a free user of the software, I did not feel my needs were met as a small business owner. I wanted to try the different options available.

Reasons for Switching to Vista Social

Vista Social provides me with an easily accessible free version. It is an elementary process, setting up an account and testing the software as a free user. It is excellent for small businesses looking to grow with a tool as essential and frequently used as social media software. There's great potential for Vista Social and I am looking forward to using the free software for my brands.
Adeel
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

An All round app that can take care of all your social media content management needs.

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

My overall experience using Vista social is excellent. I am very happy with what I can do with all the tools available. Easy on the eye, easy to use, tons of features and not too expensive.

Pros

Overall the interface is really attractive and easy of the eye. It's very user friendly so even the people who are not very tech savvy can use it. The fact that you can upload your media and have it at one place is also amazing. being able to schedule your content for all of your social media platforms from one single window is mind blowing. Love the solution.

Cons

I pretty much like everything about vista social. One thing I guess which could have been done differently is adding a new social profile option next to where you see your social profiles(already added) listed.

Shilpa
Shilpa
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Vista Social Is Your All-In-One SMM Tool!

Reviewed on 10/09/2023

Scheduling posts on various social media platforms all in one place saves so much time and effort! It pretty much eliminates the need to login to individual social media platforms to create and publish posts. Also, this SMM tool is great at exporting customized reports for various profiles under one tab – which is great when providing engagement reports to my clients.

Pros

As a freelance social media manager for multiple clients, having a robust social media management tool that is primarily free or has affordable subscription model has become crucial for my day-to-day content management. Whether it is scheduling, writing, reporting or creating content calendars—I have used multiple SMM tools like Buffer, Meta Business Suite, Simplified and Later to manage my content and have found limitations on every single platform. So, does Vista Social make the cut?I honestly had no issues connecting my social media profiles, scheduling content and generating reports. I primarily manage content on Instagram and LinkedIn – so posts, carousels, reels and stories all work fine. I also like the fact that I was able to add location and see optimal times to post. It also has the option to add tags to organize your categories of posts. You can also create multiple profiles and add team members (with the option to customize their roles) within the dashboard. So, I give a 10/10 when it comes to customization as per your needs. Another great thing I loved about the software was the ability to create not only reports based on your connected profiles, but also create and export reports that add your competitor analysis. This is huge since I can see how frequently my competitor posts on what days and when and check their engagement. I also tried their AI Assistant to rewrite my captions and that too was impressive.

Cons

I noticed that the preview of a post while drafting is a bit cluttered. If I could see it in a wider frame, that would be great. Also, the option to tag personal and business profiles is a bit confusing. Other than these, I found no other issues while using the software.

Radu
Radu

A simple, user-friendly and effective one-stop-shop for social media management

Reviewed on 27/07/2023

All in all, this tool saves you time. I can save 8-10 hours/client monthly because I find everything in one place and easy to access.

Pros

I am writing this from the perspective of an SMM with over 8 years of experience, but honestly, this tool is so user-friendly that anyone can use it, no matter the size of the business or SMM knowledge. In the past years, I used over 20 different SMM tools, and I kept looking for something to have everything in one place, to provide value for money, and to be easy to integrate with other tools I use. +Integrated AI assistant that works in all languages and not only English+The bulk scheduling, media upload and CVS upload work are so flawless that it saves me 8 hours per client per month. +I love that you can use keyword search to find a post that is already scheduled quickly, and you don't know the exact date or waste time. (I usually schedule 1 month in advance for my clients, considering all channels can get to 120-150 posts/ client. So it's a nightmare search for a particular post)+ Finally, analytics made simple and easy to share with the client.+It can automatically like and comment on your post the second it drops. +I found "Find content" quite helpful when searching for new ideas.+You can easily change time zones in the calendar, which is extremely useful when working with clients from multiple time zones.

Cons

When using AI tools, it sometimes takes a couple of requests till it gets the grammar right in other languages but English. It took a bit to connect Instagram and FB, although I think it's also because I have over 150 pages.It would be great if they added a Twitter thread builder.

Gabriela
Gabriela
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Intuitive and very easy to use

Reviewed on 25/05/2023

The AI assistant helps a lot to answer messages and comments more quickly. The organization of the content of all platforms in the general calendar is an excellent way to visualize everything at once and quickly.

Pros

I found Vista Social to be an intuitive app, easier to use than others I tested, it is easy to add new team members and give them the appropriate permissions. The interface for scheduling content is clear, very visual, the calendar is excellent for viewing all scheduled content on all Social Media channels.In addition, you can create a media library and have everything at your fingertips.The features that Vista Social has are very complete and I think they surpass other apps. The difference with Vista Social is that it is easy to use, it has no complications, it is an all in one. In addition, it has extra tools such as an AI assistant to respond to comments and messages, even the "Listener" tool pleasantly surprised me to follow up on various social networks. I think this APP is worth what it costs and I recommend it for Community Managers who manage multiple accounts on multiple platforms, it will save a lot of time and resources.

Cons

I found a very few disadvantages, as you can manage many social networks, including Reddit, Pinterest and Youtube, however for some social media platforms, only a few tools are available. Still, you have almost everything covered.

Later

Reasons for Choosing Vista Social

HootSuite is more expensive and very complicated.

Justin
Justin

Surprisingly powerful all-in-one tool for social media managers!

Reviewed on 28/08/2023

As a digital marketing specialist for a small company, we don't really have a big marketing budget for tools. I stumbled across Vista Social and saw that their free version offered more for me than other platforms, and I was NOT disappointed at all!

Pros

Vista Social is simple, to the point, and easy to navigate. The dashboard tells you basically everything you need to know with the alerts section and the calendar. Scheduling social media posts shouldn't be an hours-long chore, that's where this platform's biggest strength is (well, that and the AI assistant).My favourite feature has to be the Ideas section - a little journal style page where you can upload images, play around with text, and use a shockingly descriptive AI assistant that will literally generate captions for you! I love it! Yes I know I could use ChatGPT or something, but those are external dashboards. This is right where you're busy scheduling your posts to go out - no copy-pasting from one platform to another.There's also some pretty robust built-in image editing tools as well, so that you can crop and fix as you go, which I appreciate.Scheduling posts to go out a month in advance was extremely easy, as well as connecting to my social media profiles - no issues at all!

Cons

The only thing that I personally didn't like was that I couldn't see a way to crop or edit videos. The "Use Sound" option is great for hopping onto viral TikTok trends, but I'd like the option to trim longer videos in-platform since I can do almost everything else without leaving. But, I won't be taking points off for this as the good far outweighs this one flaw.

Tricia
Tricia
  • Industry: Management Consulting

I found the all-in-one platform for all of my social media management must haves!

Reviewed on 25/07/2023

The best thing that I love about this is the in-depth reports that you can get in just one click. It gives us - Social Media Managers more time and be more efficient in other works.

Pros

I have been a Social Media Manager for 5 years, and I can say now that I found the best all-in-one platform for me! From scheduling post, to just downloading all the reports. Vista Social is so user-friendly that even beginners can navigate through the platforms. The calendar is designed beautifully and so minimalist which is a big help for other social media managers to not get overwhelm. I also loved the AI Assistant that gives you tons of ideas for trendy and catchy captions!

Cons

One thing that needs improvement is the AI. Like other AI Assistants, you need to generate at least thrice to get the voice that you need to your post. But overall, it is the best tool that a Social media manager can use.

Hannah
Hannah
  • Industry: Hospitality

Amazing Platform for Social Media Managers

Reviewed on 16/11/2023

Pros

After using Vista Social, I was extremely impressed by its capabilities. This platform not only allows you to schedule posts for multiple platforms but also allows you to group them into campaigns. I find this super helpful since I schedule posts on multiple channels for various companies and individuals. I also conduct one-time marketing campaigns for companies so this allows me to properly separate the content and channels I will be posting on.

One of my favorite features about Vista Social though is that it has integrated AI to assist users in writing post captions. You are able to generate captions or simply creative ideas while scheduling posts. I like to use this tool when I have writer's block and need caption inspiration.

I also find the Calendar feature of Vista Social to be extremely helpful. I can see a comprehensive calendar of already posted and scheduled posts for each social platform or all platforms together - streamlining the scheduling process.

Cons

The calendar page takes a bit to load, so expediting the loading page would make it more user-friendly.

Roselyn
Roselyn

"A Vista of Social Pleasure - Vista Social is a Must See!"

Reviewed on 18/02/2023

My overall experience with Vista Social was great! The platform was easy to use and navigate and the customer service was very helpful and knowledgeable. The team was very responsive and made sure any questions or concerns were addressed in a timely manner. The tools available were intuitive and allowed me to quickly set up my social media accounts and start building my presence. I am looking forward to continuing to use the platform and further developing my presence in the social media space.

Pros

I liked that Vista Social was easy to use and had a lot of features that made it easy to keep up with friends and family. It was also great for keeping up with what was going on in my local community. The interface was also very intuitive and user-friendly.

Cons

Unfortunately, there are a few drawbacks to Vista Social. While the main focus of the software is to connect people and facilitate easy communication, the interface can be a bit confusing at first. Additionally, the features are limited compared to other social networking sites, and some users have experienced technical glitches while using the software.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Vista Social

We chose Vista Social because it offers a wide range of features and benefits that are tailored to the needs of our business. It provides us with an easy-to-use platform for managing our social media presence, and its analytics dashboard helps us gain insight into how our content is performing across different social networks. Additionally, Vista Social offers a number of integrations with other third-party services, such as Salesforce, which allow us to easily track our social media ROI. Finally, the fact that Vista Social is free to use and has a great support team make it a no brainer for our business.
Errah Mae

Vista Social is a game-changer for us social media managers.

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Overall, Vista Social stands out as a superior option in terms of its overall functionality and value.

Pros

As a social media manager, I've tried numerous tools, but Vista Social has helped me cut costs and provides an incredibly user-friendly experience. As a freelancer, I value the convenience and ease of use that Vista Social offers.

Cons

While I find Vista Social to be a great tool for managing multiple clients, one thing that could be improved is its pricing model. As a social media manager, I think it would be more convenient if they offered pricing based on brands rather than per social channel. This would allow me to allocate costs better and manage my clients' budgets more effectively.

Reasons for Choosing Vista Social

I switched to Vista Social because it offers superior ease of use, seamless integration with ChatGPT, comprehensive reporting features, and affordability compared to my previous system. With Vista Social, I find it easier to navigate and perform tasks and the platform seamlessly.

Reasons for Switching to Vista Social

Vista Social's pricing structure is much more affordable than my previous system, which is a significant factor in my decision to switch.
Cynthia
  • Industry: Investment Management

All in one tool for International Social Media Manager

Reviewed on 12/11/2023

I can handle unlimited social media profiles of different brands. There is a full CRM system in the social media platform and social media schedules can be reviewed in the platform by the team. I use to use 3 different platforms to communicate with my team and get social media schedule approved. I can now schedule task for everyone in there which has been really helpfull.

Pros

The platform is easy to use.

You can Twitter and LinkedIn at the same time without having to pay extra.

The platform populates the previous content that was previously published instead of only the content that was created on the platform.

You can easily change the time zones which was a challenge for me when dealing with worldwide clients.

The tutorials are quick and easy to follow.

The export and share calendar function comes in really handy.

You can easily create tasks and notes for your team and posts in the same calendar so that you see everything at the same time.

The ChatGPT integration is really helpful.

Unlike other similar platforms, the interface does not change when you need to change functions between CRM and the scheduling platform which makes it less confusing and easier to work with.

Cons

When you are onboarding for the first time, it is hard to know which social media you have connected already and which ones still need to be connected. But once you are in the platform it is really clear and each social media profile is grouped per company which makes it easy to navigate.

The number of profiles is the number of brands you can handle at the same time. I think the wording is not clear enough as I thought it meant 5 social media profiles per brand.

Metricool, Buffer and Agorapulse

Reasons for Choosing Vista Social

It has an integrated CRM and it can link an illimited amount of social media profile and 5 brands.

Metricool

Reasons for Switching to Vista Social

Because for cheaper, it has an integrated CRM and it can link an illimited amount of social media profile and 5 brands.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A great tool for a one-person social media team

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

Pros

From the moment I set up Vista Social and added in our social media accounts, I was already satisfied with how easy it was to sign in and connect the profiles. The user interface is straightforward, and they also had these mini tutorials where I was able to quickly learn the basics and start using it — without much effort on my end. It took around 3 minutes to set up 5 social media profiles. What I was surprised to see was how it already had our previous posts shown in the dashboard even if I didn't schedule them with Vista Social, which allowed me to see analytics in one place, e.g. how they performed, the impressions it got, without going back and forth to each platform and viewing it.

Cons

Since I'm only on the free trial, I would like for Vista Social to offer education discounts, or better yet, to be free for .edu emails. We're a non-profit school with very limited budget, so having this tool to ease the work of doing social media while focusing on a lot of other marketing tasks would be really really helpful.

Buffer and Later

Reasons for Choosing Vista Social

Meta for Business is free but it's really pretty slow and only has Instagram and Facebook for multi-platform posting. Buffer and Later are both not free which limits the features that we really need for our business.

Buffer, Later and Meta for Business
Paul John
Paul John
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Vista Social is an all-in-1 platform for social media management!

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

Vista Social has the most features a social media manager will need. It makes content creation easy and maximizes time as it has an AI assistant to write the captions and the image and video search feature. It also includes a report and analysis feature, which helps create SMM reports.

Pros

What I like about vista social is it has unique features not present on other platforms (ex: Hootsuite & Buffer). One is the AI assistant feature, which helps you write captions for a post. You only need to write what your caption is all about, and the assistant will generate the caption for you. Isn't it amazing? Another great feature is the integration of image and video search features that are royalty-free. Lastly, the inclusion of 1st comment section on most social media platforms.

Cons

One thing I noticed is it lacks the drag-and-drop feature in the social media calendar. It would be great if this feature would be added so it would be easy to move scheduled posts.

Reasons for Choosing Vista Social

Vista Social has the most features every social media manager will needs!

Reasons for Switching to Vista Social

Vista Social is an excellent social media management tool!
Francisco

New Social Media Management Tool for my Agency

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

Been using it for the last month and been quite happy with it, didn't have any problems yet.

Pros

We manage accross 10 social media client accounts' in different industries and definitely my community managers will be happy using this tool, I tested it myself for our clients and it's actually really easy to use. All the integrated tools are great and the AI works perfectly to generate content ideas that follow our copywriting strategies. Local Businesses needed a tool like this and now they have it! Thanks so much Vista Social. 100% Recommended

Cons

I think the only con is that it doens't have a content planner or an instagram profile visualizer so you can see how post will be arranged once you finish planning the content strategy

Sprout

Reasons for Choosing Vista Social

Planoly has very limited features

Planoly

Reasons for Switching to Vista Social

It has way more tools than any other scheduling software I've used before
Evelyn Jazmin
Evelyn Jazmin
  • Industry: Entertainment

The only tool a manager needs

Reviewed on 04/12/2022

I like how I can add all the accounts I manage, see the reports of each one and learn what to do and what not to do.It has very good options, such as finding similar content, users and videos.Without a doubt, it is a complete platform that I will continue to use with my clients.

Pros

In these years as a social media manager, I have tried many applications, and I did not get good results.This platform has a very clean and easy-to-understand design, unlike other pages with a complicated design.At the beginning they give you 14 days to try it, after that the monthly plan is affordable.Scheduling posts is very easy, adding images, searching for hashtags and has the option to post in your time zone!I think it's awesome that it has the option to change the font to italics and bold to brighten up the post a bit. I love that the platform has the tasks, messages and reports tool; there is no need to use another platform.

Cons

I think they should change the way to add the accounts, to enter Instagram it is important to add a Facebook account and mark the page connected to that profile, it is easier to log in with the instagram account.The schedule option should be on the same page where the post is created without the need to go to the next page.

Easy to use, affordable and all in 1 Social Media Manager Software

Reviewed on 20/11/2022

For me, it was the great price offers and having so much in the same space. I can easily access information on one screen without leaving the tool. Having a lot of information to get more content ideas is also great, especially having the calendar with data from different countries!

Pros

Vista Social has a great price for what it offers. It is super easy to set up, and it's non-tech savvy friendly; the easy and clean design makes it easy to find information and features when needed. It also has a great tutorial every time you open a new feature for the 1st time. It is a fantastic all-in-one platform for social media management, everything you need daily without going back and forth through your apps. It is also team centered and makes it easier to deliver tasks to your co-workers.The calendar feature is fantastic, especially for international clients; it lets you check all the holidays and fun days in different countries and select multiple at the same time. I also loved the Canva integration available when creating posts; this is super handy because it can save a lot of time since you don't need to leave the platform to create or edit your Canva design.Vista Social also has a document share space to easily organize your team's files and a content search feature. A great source inside your software to look for inspiration!Overall this is a 10/10 tool. Great price, simple design, and great features let you organize work and teams. It saves you time and money, and you get less distracted. With this tool, you get all the information without scrambling around.

Cons

Since the tutorials are good, there should be easy access to them in each feature. But the help center has a lot of relevant information that can help on this.I didn't like that it wouldn't let to link an Instagram account without connecting it to Facebook. This is not very practical.This software can be a great helper with international clients due to all the configurations on the calendar. However, it could have the option to select different time zones, to help with the scheduling. This would make a huge difference.As a big mobile user for work, I got disappointed with the mobile view of Vista Social. It changes the format, making it difficult to check the information since it unformats the texts and graphics.

Cammy

Be smart with your social media tools ;)

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Since Vista Social is all one platform, it is solving a lot of problems of Social Media Marketers in particular. Even a beginner person would also equally get help from this.1. Time: This is saving time to publish content, reply to comments, and plan content for one week or one month.2. Management: With the help of Vista Social, it is extremely simple to manage all platforms from a single profile.3. Saving money: The pro plan is just $24 annually and $3 monthly, which is too cheap. And plus point is you can use the first trial and then you can subscribe! To get the trial version, you don’t need to fill out your credit card information, which no other platform is providing. I hope you will become part of Vista Social soon!

Pros

Since I am using other platforms as well, here are some observations that are surely necessary for others as well, Vista Social is like "All in One" (Comments/ Tags/ Scheduling), where you can perform all the activities in one place. You do not need to jump from one link to another. But if I dig deep into the details, here are some points which were helpful for me,1. No Credit Card: There was no credit card required for Pro Account which is rare ;)2. Affordability: The pricing is very cheap; even a beginner in a profession can manage to pay monthly or can decide to pay annually. 3. Organized Tasks with Calendars: So, you don’t need to open and publish on a daily basis; rather, you can schedule content for one week prior!4. Cross-Channel Reports: I would say, it is the USP of Vista Social ;)5. Link Shortner: Since we know long links don’t look nice, Vista Social makes your job easy with tracking. 6. Post as an image instead of a Twitter Card: So on Twitter, if you want your video doesn’t show the preview, you can opt for publish ImageI really like Smart Publishing. So in this feature, you can schedule content automatically without you making content, and on top of the cherry, you can set frequency for that!

Cons

If I will say, everything I liked, it would be wrong. There are a few things for which I was getting irritated in the user experience!I faced problems in,1. Error in hashtag search continuously: Every time I try to get recommendations for hashtags, it shows me an error.2. Scheduling: There were errors in the profile posting which I am unable to understand. For the page, it was not there.I hope that with time, these issues will be resolved.

Felicia

Expert Review Social Media Management Platform

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

Vista Social is great for agencies like mine because it's a great hub for all things social media. The way you can create posts and see the social accounts for the agency and also clients is very good and easy and useful if you have a "scheduling day" because you don't have to go back and forth between calendars.

Pros

I loved that Vista Social was easy to use once the accounts were connected and the dashboard is really simple and clean.Overall, the user-friendly interface made it easy to find and access all the necessary features, and the ability to connect Reddit accounts was a unique and useful feature. The publishing and bulk publishing tools were convenient and efficient, and the ability to engage with users directly from the platform was a nice touch since many platforms offer that but not in a way that actually works. Additionally, detailed reports with visually appealing charts made it a great choice for anyone, particularly those just starting out in social media management, and if you have a team, especially those working remotely and in different timezones and reporting weekly to clients.

Cons

The way you connect the social accounts could be a little clearer and I'd love for the UI to be more modern. I also think the service is really pricy, especially for an agency like my own that works with small clients and try to keep our prices affordable. I manage over 25 different accounts which can go up to $75 a month when the platform that I was using up to now charges me $39 for the same amount of accounts.Also, I wanted to schedule video content on Pinterest as an "Idea Pin" and couldn't, but this happens on many other platforms as well so not sure if it's a Vista problem or a social platform limitation.

Daria
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Winning social media tool among all.

Reviewed on 26/04/2023

It combines so many tools in one. The best solution for people who has a lot of projects. I would reallz recommend it to all social media managers.

Pros

It is very convenient to have the AI text writing already in the social media management tool inside. It saves a lot of time. I especially like to function of posting posts in bulk. As a social media manager, i find it extremely important to repurpose the content in different chanels and Vista Social made this process so much easier. I was also pleasantly surprised with little features like the possibility of seeing holidays and adding locations. This tool has many things which other tools don't. This is great also considering that the price is competitive. An absolute highlight of this tool for me is the automatic suggestion of trending sounds. Without this tool, you need to spend a lot of time researching trending music, checking creators who share updates on that or purchase expensive tools/subscriptions.

Cons

Of cause you will need to spend some time to get used to new tool but it is very intuitive and they have tutorials.

AI featureTrending sound suggestion feature

AI featureTrending sound suggestion feature
Jeremy
Jeremy

All-in-one platform for seamless content creation, scheduling and analytics

Reviewed on 28/07/2023

I'm really impressed with this tool especially with the incorporation of AI features.

Pros

As someone working in the marketing field, juggling multiple tasks can often be overwhelming, especially when it comes to managing social media platforms and analyzing their performance. But with Vista Social, I have found a solution that organizes my social media management process and provides valuable insights into my posts' performance. One of the standout aspects of Vista Social that have truly impressed me is the incorporation of AI features. The brainstorming section has offered a wealth of creative content suggestions tailored to my niche and audience. This feature has saved me countless hours in brainstorming and content planning, allowing me to focus on other aspects of my marketing strategy.

Cons

As of now, I have not encountered any significant issues with the platform. However, it is important to remember that every tool may have areas for improvement. As my experience with Vista Social continues, I will remain vigilant and will provide feedback if I encounter a problem in the future.

Irena

A total game-changer for social media managers

Reviewed on 05/04/2023

Vista Social allows me to easily manage multiple accounts on 7 different platforms. I no longer need to do manual, repetitive posting and monitor every channel separately. It saves me so much time, allowing me to focus on more challenging tasks.

Pros

As someone who has tried out several different platforms, I can confidently say that Vista Social SMM has some standout features that make it a great choice for managing social media channels.One of the things I love about Vista Social is the tutorials that are available at the start. As someone who was new to social media management, these tutorials were incredibly helpful in getting me up to speed and understanding how to use the platform effectively.Another feature that I love is the easy 3-click social media channel connection. Connecting your channels to Vista Social SMM is a breeze, and you can quickly get started managing your accounts in one convenient location.The calendar is another standout feature of Vista Social SMM. It's easy to navigate, and there are plenty of options for customization. Whether you're scheduling posts or planning out your content strategy, the calendar is a great tool to help you stay organized and on top of things.I also appreciate the option to see natively-posted content and post in bulk. This is a great way to save time and streamline your workflow,My favorite feature of Vista Social, however, is the dynamic content and the ChatGPT-powered AI assistant. These two features work together to cut my workload in half, giving me more time to focus on what's important. The dynamic content feature makes it easy to create engaging posts, while the AI assistant provides personalized recommendations based on my audience and goals.

Cons

I still haven't found a feature I don't like about Vista Social

Edin
Edin
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Vista Social - Social media management tool that I surely intend to use in my future endavours.

Reviewed on 01/03/2023

The platform has been an invaluable tool for managing my social media presence and has allowed me to save time and streamline my workflow.One of the things I appreciate most about Vista Social is its user-friendly interface. The dashboard is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple to schedule posts, monitor engagement, and analyze metrics. The automation features, such as the content calendar and post-scheduling, have been especially helpful in keeping my social media presence consistent and organized.

Pros

What I like most about Vista Social software is the comprehensive suite of features it provides for managing and optimizing social media presence. The software is designed with businesses in mind, and it offers a range of tools and functionalities that are essential for social media managers like myself.One of the standout features of Vista Social is the automated scheduling and publishing of content across multiple social media platforms. This is incredibly useful as it saves a lot of time and effort that would otherwise be spent manually posting content. With Vista Social, I can easily schedule posts in advance and ensure that they go live at the most optimal times for my audience.Another feature I love about Vista Social is the AI-powered content generation tool, which makes it incredibly easy to create engaging and relevant content quickly. The tool allows me to input relevant keywords, and it generates compelling content ideas that I can use for my social media posts. This has been a game-changer for me, as it has helped me save a lot of time and effort in coming up with fresh and relevant content.

Cons

What I like least about Vista Social software is the limited customization options when it comes to designing social media posts. While the app does provide a decent selection of templates and design elements, I often find myself wanting more control over the look and feel of my posts. For example, I would like to have the ability to add my own fonts or upload custom graphics to truly make my posts stand out. Additionally, the scheduling feature could use some improvements, as I have encountered some glitches and errors in the past that have caused delays in my social media posting. Overall, while I appreciate the functionality of Vista Social, I would love to see more options for customizing and fine-tuning my posts.

Oleksandra
Oleksandra

Very useful tool for social media managers with fair price!

Reviewed on 01/02/2023

I definitely like the service and would recommend it to my colleagues and other projects I work with. The price is very fair (compared to other services) and at the same time it offers almost the same pack of tools. Every social media manager needs it!

Pros

Although Vista Social has very common tools as other its competitors (scheduling posts, using Canva&Pexels for media, content calendar, reports) it also has other very important features for me:-
schedule posts for LinkedIn- utm defaults-
targeting audience (geo, age, relationships, gender) for Facebook Posts- targeting audience (geo&language) for LinkedIn posts- content calendar includes important dates for my targeting country- it also shows the optimal time for posting for each social network- AI Assistant for composing posts- you can find, import and post other users media (very useful when you use user-generated content) by keywords- you can add very niche social networks such as TikTok, Reddit, Trustpilot, Yelp, Bitly, Tripadvisor and OpenTable

Cons

I wish there were also: - hashtag analyzer with the selection of relevant ones for my niche. I can find some relevant hashtags by typing keywords, but I'd like to have such a tool as Keyhole has where you can find hashtags, that are relevant to my target audience.- auto search of competitors in your niche