eposbuddy

Electronic point of sale system for businesses of all sizes

4.5/5

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Efficient system with multiple benefits.

Reviewed on 28/01/2024

It is a perfect software for our sales department and my job, since it allows us to have a better system so that our customers feel more comfortable when placing orders and processing payments, it is a quality platform.

Pros

The system is easy to configure, the technical support is undoubtedly efficient and resolves and answers our questions quickly, it is very simple for our clients, it allows them to make decisions in an intuitive and unique way, the cashier system is very efficient.

Cons

Without a doubt, from the first moment of use we have only observed benefits with eposbuddy.

Anmol

Great pos system

Reviewed on 11/03/2024

Simple to use and easy to integrate pos system.
It saves us time and tension of accepting money.

Simple to use and easy to integrate pos system.
It saves us time and tension of accepting money.

Pros

You can use it on any device and payment processing is really fast and smooth.

Cons

Processing charges are bit high compared to comparison.

Ashley

Does the job

Reviewed on 18/10/2023

Overall experience is average, I'm not sure I would purchase from them again but given we are now set up with them they aren't bad enough to have to complete the whole set up again.

Pros

Technical support is brilliant, always on hand and knowledgeable to solve any problems.

Cons

Biggest con is the sales team, spinning you misleading information to get a sale. The sales pitch was misleading with many features that were demonstrated to us as selling points not included in the purchase, I was not aware of this at the time of purchase. There were also some capabilities in terms of additional hardware options sold to as great options for the future (Which we discussed we would plan to add and was told is was easy to do), when I returned and requested to purchase those extras was informed I should have brought a different till, when I initially took out the deal it would have cost us around £100 extra (£200 total I believe) as an existing customer I would need to purchase a full new system at over £600 all to then purchase the add ons I had initially been told it would be possible to utilise.

Monica
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to use and recieve payments

Reviewed on 24/03/2024

Pros

This software helps us with payment processing , it is easy to use given its good UI , good for online reservations and bookings which has helped us increase on our bookings. the support team is so responsive and effective.
The digital signage always ensures information is updated always in real time through automatic synching

Cons

No cons everything is so far good just enjoying every feaures

Susan
  • Industry: Publishing

I love this software

Reviewed on 07/04/2024

This software makes online marketing so much easier, hence attraction of more customers,

Pros

An exceptional use interface equipped with the best features for best customer hospitality and receiving payments. It is supported on all devices even my android phone, hence easy to use . It has helped me simply all my online marketing activities in one place

Cons

Am still getting used to the software, but so far I haven't found any cons

Abhed
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Most flexible tool for small businesses.

Reviewed on 28/02/2024

As per my experience i can say that it's one of the best tool for managing POS. Inventory Management, Payment Processing, Order Management everything is great.

Pros

I personally like eposbuddy because it makes most of my work easy by creating a breeze for POS management. Using this tool we are more efficient that we have ever been.

Cons

Customization is very limited, but still it's great.

Moheth
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Eposbuddy works great for me.

Reviewed on 07/03/2024

I am satisfied with services provided by eposbuddy.

I am satisfied with services provided by eposbuddy.

Pros

Eposbuddy's payment processing is smoothest that's why i love using this tool. It's always convenient for us.

Cons

New users can't signup without enquiring with them.

Sumit
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Good POS with great services!

Reviewed on 05/04/2024

Pros

Billing and receipt management became very smooth with Eposbuddy. Activity Dashboard is also very simple designed.

Cons

I didn't find any major bugs yet. So can't comment Cons about it.

Dashrathpuri

eposbuddy honest review.

Reviewed on 11/03/2024

Pros

Eposbuddy's user interface is really great, It's best for hotel and restaurant management.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about eposbuddy because never find any cons.

hadie
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Till system overhaul - A world of change.

Reviewed on 03/10/2023

We have managed to increase our revenue, & are now in the process of implementing new systems that the advanced features offer.

Pros

Cost - Epos buddy is a cheaper overall then our previous supplier. With a range of benefits. We are getting more, for less.

Cons

Some aspects are fairly technical, our previous manager did not see the benefits of using them. Fortunately our new manager has been able to grasp a range of new features & is beginning to make use of them.

Square Payments

Reasons for Choosing eposbuddy

Cost mainly

PayPal Zettle

Reasons for Switching to eposbuddy

Recommendations from local business group (Barbi) & cost.
George

Fantastic System, but a little pricey on the integrated app side

Reviewed on 16/09/2023

Very good! As mentioned previously, I love the system, love that it all integrates together and love that it generally 'just works' love the potential with the app and the unique way of advertising by having events on the opening screen. It means every time a customer makes a purchase, they see the next event as soon as they open the app. We find a lot of our customers miss our Facebook posts and many don't generally look at posters so this function for us was an absolute game changer

Pros

I love the till system. Easy to use and generally 'just works'. We signed up for the EposBuddy app where we can advertise and give customers loyalty through the accrual of points (5% of their spend back as app credit) and seasonal vouchers

Cons

The app has features promised (vouchers that can only be applied to one group of customers), scheduling push notifications, single use vouchers... but these functions don't work. Currently when adding a voucher it gets made available to everyone... push notifications have to be sent immediately and cannot be scheduled and all vouchers can be reused unlimited times. The app has absolutely incomparable potential and could be an industry leading bit of kit if some of the issues were ironed out... Given the cost of the system, I am a bit irritated at the lack of functionality in certain places.

Nichola

Till for Wellness Centre

Reviewed on 06/10/2023

The initial sales/purchase was great but training really needs work

The initial sales/purchase was great but training really needs work

Pros

The great things about Eposbuudy is that once it's all set up, you can track your stock levels, know when to order stock and its really helpful to see what days you are busy, your staff sales and making it easier when you come to do your accounts.

Cons

Unfortunately we have a lot of stock - over 1000 items, its been painstaking to add them all on and create barcodes for each item. The training manuals aren't great and when we had live training via zoom it wasn't that helpful. The system seems geared for cafes/restaurants.

Shaun

ICR Touch - Bar/Restuarant Use

Reviewed on 02/10/2023

Had no issues really on the phone to help with anything.

Had no issues really on the phone to help with anything.

Pros

ICR Touch is a very simple till system but after years working for the big PubCos has just about every feature they would have from their various till systems. What I like most is the ability to login from any mobile device and access up to the minute sales and stock information.

Cons

Pocket Touch tends to crashed a lot and even after sync doesn't always pull all the promotions through from Mix & Match.

Epos Now

Reasons for Choosing eposbuddy

Outdated didnt have cloud capicity and sub menus.

Reasons for Switching to eposbuddy

Cost
  • Industry: Restaurants

Excellent till system and support

Reviewed on 15/09/2023

Love the ease of use and the user support

Love the ease of use and the user support

Pros

The till support is excellent. Phone calls are answered quickly and all issues I’ve had were resolved within a few minutes of me calling.

Cons

Would love a feature where food orders cannot be put through the till before a certain time

Andrea
Andrea
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Ideal and very comfortable to promote a positive experience for our customers.

Reviewed on 13/02/2024

It is a product that promotes agility in our business processes, has a good user experience and is perfect for increasing sales and reducing uncomfortable processes for our clients.

Pros

It is a simple product to configure, it has ideal technical support to cover all our needs, it is the ideal system to simplify our inventory operations, it is an ideal, different and very comfortable experience so that our customers have an excellent interaction with our business.

Cons

At the moment there are no problems using eposbuddy, it has improved improvements in our business processes.

Amazing service!

Reviewed on 11/01/2024

Pros

Epos really helps our business. The Epos system is easy to use and uncomplicated. We can track all things from orders, stock.. It really saves time for sales staff. Support many devices and easy to integrate with the internal system.

Cons

Not so much but it is better that the customer support could answer inquires soon.

Diep

Amazing service for payment

Reviewed on 22/01/2024

Pros

Eposbuddy provides this amazing service with many payment features without doing more things. It works very smoothly and have not seen any issues. It is easy to implement and integrate with the current system.

Cons

Need to support more regarding the report customization

John
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Eposbuddy and solemate

Reviewed on 27/09/2023

Great

Great

Pros

Can't work in todays field without it.. self explanation and ease of use with totals at the end if the day to show profits.

Cons

Abit big but if that's all not too bad.