Pipedrive

4.5 (2,962)
Write a Review!
CRM built by salespeople, for salespeople

(2,962)

2962 Reviews for UK Users

Mansur
Mansur
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Pipedrive: A Comprehensive Tool for Managing Customer Relationships, Tracking Sales, and...

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

Overall, it is a great tool for businesses of any size that need to manage customer relationships, track sales, and organize marketing campaigns.

Pros

It offers a lot of features that can be used to help manage customer relationships, track sales, and organize marketing campaigns. It is a great tool for managing customer relationships because it allows you to keep track of all customer information and interactions in one place. It also allows you to set up automated tasks, follow-ups and reminders, as well as track all sales activities. Additionally, it offers a variety of analytics and reporting tools to help you gain insights into your sales process.

Cons

It is not very user-friendly, especially for those who are new to the software. Also, it is quite expensive and updates can be slow. However, if you are willing to invest in the software, it can be beneficial for managing customer relationships, tracking sales, and organizing marketing campaigns.

Response from Pipedrive

Hey Mansur,

We truly appreciate your insights! We will make sure to forward this feedback to our dedicated teams for consideration in future improvements.

If there is anything we can help with, let us know and we will be more than happy to help!

Andrés
Andrés
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Massive Pipedrive fan

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

Being able to manage our customer base and network in an easy and usable way. Also it has become my second brain. Best software I have found for this. Strongly recommend.

I have used [SENSITIVE CONTENT] coaching and group sessions to get more skilled in using Pipedrive. I also recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] He is very good.

Pros

Ease of use, good service. I also appreciate how fast they ship updates.

Cons

It is a little bit too much focused on sales for me, as I am mainly using the CRM features but I understand that that is its main use for most people.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

It was recommended to me.

Highrise

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Cheaper and more lightweight and web based. Also I saw how fast people were adopting it.
George

Great CRM tool for everyone

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Pros

CRM made easy, from entry level to big companies. Also good for sales tracking and data management.

Cons

Can be slightly challenging to set up at first, but once implemented it works very well

Zeynel
  • Industry: Media Production

A Powerful Tool for Organizing and Prioritizing Sales

Reviewed on 31/12/2022

All in all, I have found Pipedrive to be an incredibly useful tool for managing and tracking my sales pipeline. The features are comprehensive and the customization options allow you to tailor the platform to your own needs. The cost can be a bit prohibitive, but if you are looking for a powerful sales tool, Pipedrive is definitely worth considering.

Pros

Pipedrive has been an incredibly helpful tool for helping me to organize and prioritize my sales. It has a really intuitive design that makes it easy to use and the customizable options allow you to tailor the platform to your own specific needs. The analytics and reporting features are also very comprehensive and provide valuable insights into our sales pipeline.

Cons

One downside to using Pipedrive is that the cost can be quite steep, especially if you want to unlock all the features. Additionally, there are some issues with the user interface that can be confusing at times.

Daniel

Pipedrive works well for Customer and Sales management.

Reviewed on 08/03/2024

Very good program and I recommend to manage the Sales process. It is ideal to manage the stages of Lead generation and managing the process. You can not lose Leads and prospects.

Pros

The Comprehensive Visuals and Presentations.

Cons

It requires some experience to create the process properly, is a bit difficult to create all the "funnels"

Arjun
Arjun

Important features like the app, user creation and SSO don't work well, don't bother with...

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

Mixed. The product has been designed well with a lot of attention to detail but massive bugs that are getting in the way of work are not getting the required attention. As a product that is tied to my sales performance this is not an area that we can compromise.

Pros

Their pipeline view is fantastic, no doubt about it and that's what attracted me to the product in the first place. Their web form and chatbot are quite helpful as well.

Cons

Support isn't very helpful. Many times during my association with them I have felt that we are completely helpless and stuck fending for ourselves. They are polite but ineffective. We have been unable to create any new accounts on the system for over 3 weeks and ever after raising multiple tickets there is no update and no solution. Forget about using their mobile app it hasn't worked for over a year.

Zoho CRM, Agile CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Zurmo had some nice gamification features but as an open source tool it was clunky and we felt we were ready for a more advanced solution.

Zurmo

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

The user experience was fantastic, and it still is but unfortunately we did not evaluate the quality of support at the time.
Janelle

Pipedrive's the foundation of our customer relations efforts

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

Pipedrive has been a great addition to our sales & CRM efforts. With it, we have a system where we can easily follow everything with each prospect and customer, we can create good looking reports from our CRM data, and we've saved a ton of working hours thanks to the automated workflows. All in all, I think it's a must for any growing sales operation.

Pros

The best thing by far is the automated emails. We have workflows that trigger an email within 10 minutes of an action taking place. Without it, I'd have to constantly check my inbox. It's saves us a lot of time for more outreach and prospecting.

Cons

The setup was pretty gruelling for us. The property and workflow setups in particular took longer than we'd anticipated.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Pricing was an important factor for us and Pipedrive looked more than capable enough at half the price of some of the others.
Mohammed
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Full Featured Sales CRM

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

Pipedrive has been my primary lead generation and lead management tool for the past several years. It allows me to track all of my coaching clients, all the pipelines that they are in or have been, with automation to help me from doing things manually. It integrates nicely with all other apps, and the ability to sync with my email is superb because it allows me to quickly review all email correspondence for that particular client.

Pros

Every feature you would want in a CRM without the complexity of Salesforce. While this may be a bad thing for those that need the complexity, Pipedrive will server most small businesses and self-employed more than well. It's other biggest asset is a feature rich automation tool.

Cons

I do wish that there was more customizability of what is shown and not shown.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

DIdn't need the complexity and therefore the pricing for other products didn't make sense.

Response from Pipedrive

Thank you very much for your feedback! :D
We will make sure to forward it to our dedicated teams. If you need any help, please reach out to our Support Team. They will be happy to help!

Michelle

Pipedrive

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

Overall our experience with Pipedrive is a positive one. It is user friendly and easy to learn each step of the set up.

Pros

Pipedrive is a very user friendly application with a walk through for everything you can't figure out on your own. Now able to sync two email accounts

Cons

Recently have taken away the connection with Xero. The Condition logic to create documents could be improved upon

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

most cost effective and easy to use for our business at the time.

Response from Pipedrive

Thank you for the feedback, Michelle!

Yovany
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

The right amount of features for Sales Professionals

Reviewed on 17/11/2023

Pros

I find the UX intuitive and don't have to spend much time in the training library. It offers features that are practical and easy to understand. Especially if you are a Manager building the pipeline/forecast.

Cons

For this CRM to be a comprehensive solution for my needs, it needs a few services: 1) make my monthly newsletter integration easy; 2) provide my contacts LinkedIn profiles; 3) provide the option to enrich the existing data with other data aggregators.

Esther
  • Industry: Automotive

Life Saver for Disorganized Sales Team

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

I was building a website and setting up social media platforms for a company and asked "where will these leads go?" they were only using email. Everyone was stepping on each other's toes and had no idea who was called and what was discussed. Some inquiries were never replied to (just lost). They told me they'd have to spend $50000 for a specific crm they needed???
Had to do a bit of research; I looked at some options and many of them were just visually confusing, too complicated, too expensive etc
I tested out Pipedrive and pitched it to the sales team. They're so grateful and very organized now! They love making notes! I would recommend Pipedrive to any sales team just getting started!

Pros

So easy to setup and get started, syncs the email accounts beautifully.
I setup forms through our Wordpress site using Elementor, and used a plugin called *Elementor Pro Form Widget - Pipedrive CRM - Integration* to send all submissions directly into Pipedrive. Every form submission shows up in Pipedrive "New Leads" automatically creates a new contact, lead and note using information from the contact form.
Very good price for this application! Sales team is very organized now, and accountant was happy we didn't break the bank!
The sales team is very experienced in sales, but they definitely learned something new with the activity-based selling process :)

Cons

Pipedrive embed form is a bit slow to load in the page, I had trouble putting multiple forms on one page (as popups, didn't load), and limits styling etc but nice to have as a quick simple option to get started. In the end didn't use it.

Don't use zapier / zaps to send from web forms, not worth the extra $$ per month - if you use Wordpress and Elementor - get Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration from Code Canyon, makes the connection an absolute breeze with more customization options.

There is an issue with using an email alias from our Gsuite account: it keeps defaulting to using the original email address (with old domain) which team doesn't want. We're going to have to remove the alias and make it its own email account for it to show up correctly. We've asked for support from both Pipedrive and Google, and no one understands why our alias doesn't work.

Zoho CRM, Streak, Salesforce Sales Cloud and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Best features and best value. Pipedrive understands sales, and the sales team barely needed training with Pipedrive, they opened it up and just "got it." Wasn't expensive at all, very reasonably priced.
Dave
  • Industry: Design

An Affordable CRM that is both Feature Rich and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

The onboarding experience is one of the best I have had. You can quickly get going and they have a ton of resources to get additional help (forums, videos, blog posts, video updates etc.)

Pros

I recently switched to Pipedrive from one of their competitors for two main reasons - their Contact Timeline feature and the wide arrange of integrations made available on all of their plans, even the lowest tiers.

With the Contact Timeline feature I can quickly see all the touchpoints (both when and how) I have had with an existing contact. This is super helpful when looking for clients to follow up with in a single glance. I have seen similar offerings in personal contact organizers but nothing fleshed out to this degree and integrated with a more capable CRM.

Hands down Pipedrive has the most comprehensive integration marketplace for the best price period. Other CRMs charge a hefty price to access webhooks or Zapier and usually allow access only on their higher level tiers. I love that Pipedrive has chosen to open up these integrations to all users on their platform. This is huge win for small business owners looking to grow with them. I am amazed at how many native and 3rd party integrations they have. If the tool exists, there’s a good chance you can connect to it with Pipedrive. It’s obvious that they have made integrations a priority and this adds a lot of value to the platform.

Cons

Overall I’m very impressed with Pipedrive. I do wish they would focus more of their efforts on the GSuite or Gmail Chrome Plugin. This is a real missed opportunity. In my previous CRM I could access all of my deals, contacts and notes right within Gmail. This was a real time saver, since I never had to leave Gmail to view my CRM data. Pipedrive’s Gsuite plugin is more context related. You can only see the contact/deal related information for the email you are currently viewing. I hope the plugin gets more attention in the future.

Another modification I would like to see is image previews of contacts on the main contact page. They do offer this in the contact timeline view, but I would love to see it in the main contacts page as well.

Finally, the Smart Contact Data tool needs some work. I have had issues with it finding enriched data on a lead. The previous CRM I worked with did a much better job. Hopefully this gets hammered out.

Copper

- Access to integrations at lower price. - Contact Timeline View

Copper

- Integration availability - Contacts Timeline view - Price - Customer Service
Shayne
Shayne

PipeDrive is the best "Beginner" CRM Platform out there!

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.

Pros

1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously.

2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform.

3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc

4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken.

5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process.

6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time.

7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.

Cons

1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this.

2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data.

3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform.

4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.

Eden

Avoid this software unless you like terrible support + constant problems with features.

Reviewed on 03/09/2021

The fact is, there are SERIOUS issues with this software, their support do NOT know what they are doing at all... if you report an issue, their 'engineering' team will tell you its 'supposed' to work like that instead of fixing the issue (for example, you can select a calendar in google calendars, it then doesn't work right, and they will blame how the calendar was created, but there is no guide on how to create a calendar properly, you can select the calendar that is of a wrong time, and there is no warning that it wont work correctly to scheduler people until you start getting double booked.)

As an experience development agency owner of 15+ years, these guys need to seriously learn what customer centric design is, and train their engineering team as they seem to live in some kind of 'programmers' bubble. Their first tier support staff need serious training as they cant do anything troubleshooting wise and expect you to spend hours upon hours to troubleshoot the issue for them even if they can replicate the issue.

Customers would be VERY UPSET to know the issues we've uncovered that were never announced, like MASS email delivery issues... in a sales environment that would cost company's thousands, its cost us at LEAST 10's of thousands in sales before we realised and now send important sales emails via another method

Pros

The pipeline management is good in this tool, it has a good base feature set, the problem is however, that many core things are MISSING or dont work right out the box.

Cons

From the outset, this product looks good value, which is likely why it has so many great reviews, however, the more you use it and the moment you need to contact support, you realise the trouble you've got yourself into. If you are a team greater than one, then DO NOT use this software (remember, you might want to grow in future too).

Freshsales, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Keap and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

We choose Pipedrive because of its pricing at the time, and its base feature set was enough for us to grow into, however, during this time we've grown to a large team and uncovered dozens of massive issues, to switch would cost us a considerable investment time and money wise, we feel stuck and cheated as this company is too busy spending money on flashy new features that don't work properly to fix major issues with their workflow and existing feature set.
Benjamin
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

I switched from Hubspot to Pipedrive on a friend's recommendation

Reviewed on 02/02/2022

With Pipedrive I can easily track and manage my leads on a daily basis.

With Pipedrive I can easily track and manage my leads on a daily basis.

Pros

Pipedrive is very intuitive to use. Easy to parameter, no headhache. It features an automated import process to switch from one CRM to the other without losing any data. On top of it, it is really cheap compared to Hubspot and tailor-made for entrepreneurs ! Support is available and very friendly. Go for it.

Cons

I do not really like the mobile version because I do not see the point of using it

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

I tested the Enterprise version of Hubspot with a discount for start-up, with 90% discount. Once I was hit by the full price version, I quitted within days. Too expensive for a small business like me.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Pipedrive is much cheaper with comparable features and works perfectly for me

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for the feedback! It is really important for us to know it!

We are glad to know you are happy with Pipedrive. That's our goal!

With Pipedrive Mobile App you are able to take actions while offline, make calls and log them directly to Pipedrive, attach photos or files, and more.

Regardless, if you ever need any help or have any questions, our Support Team is here 24/7 to help you!

Have a lovely week!

Kind regards,
Pipedrive Team

Good enough for your sales team

Reviewed on 30/07/2022

Pipedrive is an excellent software for sales CRM purpose. Very easy to deploy, sales pipeline is customizable and it is actually a good match for SaaS type of companies. We can add next activity, log them and put necessary documentation in the deals. Having subscription and invoice options are really useful to track revenues. The reporting section is useful and there are plenty of metrics. It is possible to create different dashboards with certain metrics. Lead Booster add-ons cane be useful so that you can add chat bot or connect your web forms.

Pros

Great tool to track and manage end-to-end sales activities.
I like the illustrations when a deal is closed :)
Possibility to integrate with many tools.
Simple UI.
Good reporting section with customizable dashboards.
Forecasting and revenue tracking options - good for SaaS companies.

Cons

When we had a smaller team, we just wanted to have a tool that we could use to track leads and deals. As we wanted to have more teams like marketing, client success and HR to use CRM, Pipedrive is not that capable. Another issue is that you need to pay extra to use some custom fields in the reporting.

Vanessa
  • Industry: Machinery

My Experience with Pipedrive

Reviewed on 18/01/2023

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Pipedrive. The tool has helped me to streamline my sales process and stay organized, which has resulted in increased productivity and sales. The customer support team is also very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Pipedrive is a fantastic CRM tool that has greatly improved my team's sales process. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for my team to navigate and manage leads and deals. The visual pipeline feature is particularly useful, as it allows us to easily track the progress of deals and make adjustments as needed. Additionally, the mobile app allows me to stay on top of my sales activities even when I'm on the go.

Cons

One downside of Pipedrive is that it can be a bit pricey for small businesses. Also, it could have a better integration with other apps, like google calendar, and some other features like generating quotes, invoices and proposals.

One CRM to rule them all

Reviewed on 12/11/2022

My fav. CRM

My fav. CRM

Pros

Super easy to use, well prices. I think the biggest advantage for my team is the reporting module - easy to customise reports.

Cons

Maybe it could have more fancy stuff to help generate/manage leads from the marketing perspective. It simply could have more features around lead generation or maybe some AI to help us get more out of our leads (more deals)

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

We needed more complex reporting. The price was lower too

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Less complex, easy to use, price

Response from Pipedrive

Hey,

Thank you very much for your insights!

We will make sure to forward it to our dedicated teams for future improvements.

Steve

One of the best

Reviewed on 30/10/2021

Positive overall. Their customer service team did try to help out when I ran into issues setting everything up. However, the fact I had so many issues setting it up and customizing the platform was a big turn off. And as I mentioned before, I tried 20+ CRM’s so I’m very familiar with how to set one up.

Pros

When Hubspot stopped working because of technical errors I started trying literally every CRM I could find. Pipedrive was definitely one of my favorites because of its price and features. Customer service was also pretty good and responsive.

Cons

Ultimately the fact that I couldn’t use my custom email signature was why I didn’t go with Pipedrive. I also didn’t like the overall UI, it seemed a bit outdated to me and it was harder to navigate than other CRM’s I tried.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Hubspot started sending all my emails to spam. My emails worked just fine on every other platform except Hubspot. I then switched to Zendesk Sell but they had a watermark on emails sent and were far too expensive.

Zendesk Sell and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

I didn’t. I chose Salesmate. Much better platform, same price (if not cheaper), better laid out, better features, and works all the time. No glitches.
ahmed
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It Is For You

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Pros

Work process robotization (Move an arrangement and an action is included, at whatever point we reach another arrangement can be included, and so forth.) - Super Useful! Can send messages straightforwardly through stage and they appear in Gmail Does not intergrade legitimately with Intercom just through Zappier. Can interface with Gmail schedule Analytics - With arrangements won (by month, day, year and so forth), estimation of arrangements won, normal per bargain, normal time until an arrangement is won, look further and you can perceive what items make up those arrangements won (term, perm, CI and so on), Deals lost - by stages, by stages after some time, by reasons, by reasons over the long run (you can limit what stage you are battling in). Won versus lost - pace of % on change to the following stage, transformation for the main stage, lost from this stage, change to won (win/misfortune proportion). Track the % shot of moving the arrangement to one phase to the following. Estimating income - Current income, future arrangements to be won, can refresh the nearby dates from month to month, see what has been won, see the phases on the open arrangements and alter the end month (status bar demonstrating its stage), set conveyance date choice (ie you put the arrangement in won when it goes to guaranteeing and the stays there for a while (3 weeks) to get an exact date when the income is gotten). Arrangement change yet nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, income Forecast (platinum

Cons

In spite of the fact that the Silver arrangement doesn't give all the enhanced highlights as the Gold, (for example 2-way email adjusting, call scheduler, email following, and so on.) we would prefer not to switch the majority of our clients over to the Gold arrangement in light of the fact that lone a couple of them would profit by/would require the additional highlights. I wish there was an approach to redesign a portion of our clients to the Gold arrangement and keep the others at Silver. We utilize Pipedrive's reconciliation with Slack to tell our group when an arrangement has been recognized, won and additionally lost. Right now, you host to utilize a third-gathering (Zapier) in the event that you might want your notices to be increasingly explicit and I have been not able get Zapier to work effectively for us. I have just contacted the two sides for assistance however have not gone to an answer ( so be careful you may keep running into issues with incorporations - without a ton of helping support from either side).

Priyanshu
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Pipedrive: Pros and Cons of the Popular CRM Software

Reviewed on 19/02/2023

Pipedrive is a user-friendly CRM that is great for managing sales pipelines, reporting, and analytics. It has a wide range of integrations but may not have the level of customization or marketing automation that some businesses need. Its customer support is limited, but the product is overall well-regarded by sales teams.

Pros

Pipedrive's interface is designed to be easy to use and navigate. It's customizable, and you can quickly view and manage deals, contacts, and activities, which makes it simple to use for sales teams of all sizes.It is a sales pipeline-centric CRM, which means that it helps you to organize, visualize, and track your sales activities from start to finish. It's easy to create custom pipelines, set stages, and move deals along them, which is a great way to stay on top of your sales process.It has a range of reporting and analytics tools that give you insights into your sales activities, performance, and outcomes. It can help you to identify bottlenecks, track progress, and make data-driven decisions to improve your sales results.It integrates with a wide range of other tools and platforms, including Google Apps, Slack, Zapier, and more. This makes it easy to connect Pipedrive to your existing tech stack and increase productivity.

Cons

Pipedrive is primarily a CRM designed for sales teams, which means that it has limited marketing automation functionality. If you're looking for a CRM that can handle all your marketing automation needs, Pipedrive may not be the best choice. While Pipedrive is customizable, it may not have the level of customization that some businesses need. If you need to tailor your CRM to fit specific workflows or processes, you may find Pipedrive to be too restrictive.Customer support is limited in this to email and chat, and there's no phone support available. While they do have a knowledge base and community forum, some users may find this level of support insufficient for their needs.

Virginia

Driving you pipeline to success

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Pros

Pipedrive’s lead management CRM is intuitive, well-organized/easily customizable, and perfect for any sized company. It’s been extremely beneficial in helping to streamline our sales processes. I would strongly recommend enrolling in Pipedrive’s free trial; this will let you test out any of Pipedrive’s plans for the full thirty to get a better feel for how it works and find the correct plan for your needs.

Pros
Pipedrive’s Silver plan is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities suitable for most small to mid-sized business. Sales… it’s a messy process… but there’s no headache with Pipedrive. You can easily set up customized pipelines for each user as well as view and transfer deals between pipelines. The ability to utilize two separate Pipelines to test against each other has been really beneficial in helping us groom our sales initiatives and outreach tactics. You can also, send emails from directly within the CRM’s platform; saving you time to engage more with potential clients and aids the process for keeping track of follow-up appointments and next step action items (discovery calls, presentations, proposals). Pipedrive supports over 100+ apps and integrations; we’ve integrated Lead Liaison, our lead generation tracking application, with Pipedrive so we don’t have to manually enter new leads, prospects, etc. from one CRM to the next. As an alternative to using the integration(s) you can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. One of Pipedrive’s best features is the option to import contacts and merge them with those already in your database so you don’t have duplicates. This application is perfect for sales on the go; you can create custom reports to be sent to your email (for notifications on activities, emails, calls, etc.) and access your pipeline through Pipedrive’s mobile app so you can keep up with your clients and sales team(s) at all times.

Cons

Although the Silver plan does not provide all the enriched features as the Gold, (i.e. 2-way email syncing, call scheduler, email tracking, etc.) we don’t want to switch all of our users over to the Gold plan because only a few of them would benefit from/would need the extra features. I wish there was a way to upgrade some of our users to the Gold plan and keep the others at Silver.

We use Pipedrive’s integration with Slack to notify our team when a deal has been identified, won and/or lost. Currently, you have to use a third-party (Zapier) if you would like your notifications to be more specific and I have been unable to get Zapier to work correctly for us. I have already reached out to both sides for help but have not come to a solution (… so beware you may run into problems with integrations – without a lot of helping support from either side).

Chris

Great product, easy to use and many features

Reviewed on 30/09/2018

Pros

• Workflow automation (Move a deal and an activity is added, whenever we make a new contact a new deal can be added, etc.) – Super Useful!
• Can send emails directly through platform and they show up in Gmail
• Does not intergrade directly with Intercom only through Zappier.
• Can link with Gmail calendar
• Analytics – With deals won (by month, day, year etc), value of deals won, average per deal, average time until a deal is won, look further and you can see what products make up those deals won (term, perm, CI etc),
• Deals lost – by stages, by stages over time, by reasons, by reasons over time (you can narrow what stage you are struggling in).
• Won vs lost – rate of % on conversion to the next stage, conversion for the first stage, lost from this stage, conversion to won (win/loss ratio). Track the % chance of moving the deal to one stage to the next.
• Forecasting revenue – Current revenue, future deals to be won, can update the close dates from month to month, see what has been won, view the stages on the open deals and adjust the closing month (status bar showing its stage), set delivery date option (ie you put the deal in won when it goes to underwriting and the sits there for a period of time (3 weeks) to get a precise date when the revenue is received).
• Deal conversion but nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, revenue Forecast (platinum only)
• Deal won can set an email reminder to our future admin person to send a thank you card!
• Works with mailchimp as well
• Customer success team can help after the client is opened. No time limit available.
• Has slack and Trello integration
• Direct integrations with analytics and marketing software.
• LINKS WITH AIR CALL
• Integration with intercom through automate (can create a note on the clients profile on the CRM when a message is received or sent).
• Can 2 way sync all intercom and CRM contacts through PieSync App
• Create Pipedrive deals for new Intercom users (Zap)
• Most integrations available by far

Cons

Not as clean as Fresh Sales, does not have an internal platform for email messaging must link with mail chimp.

Troy
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Best CRM we have had

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

It works! Out operation has had 3 CRMs over the past 6 years and none managed things well for a sales outfit in a construction company. (The damage that causes the agents who sometimes have long timelines in the sales process and referral process is excruciating since no CRM is adapted to offload and download data from another We like the flexibility of applying to our sales process and keeping track of each prospects stages/activities and not have to adapt to precepts that don't apply and only get in the way. It really is your CRM. The feedback from Statistics and Analytics is stimulating and encourages one to apply themselves to the system they designed thus developing better business habits which in turn gives better stats and a better view from which management can coach and serve from.

Pros

Seems kind of redundant with Review above.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to review the Activity list page by our Stages. In other words typically cycles are monthly but what is focused on at the beginning of the month is different than what is at the end of the month. For instance at the end of the month you may want to focus just on final stage folks. Another focus somebody might have is they are working a particular area and want to see what else is left on the table while there and arrange schedules accordingly. In other words just being able to organize on the Activities page by city/county can increase efficiency in the field. Your Contacts page has that option but nothing comes up in the columns for anyone. I don't know if this is a challenge with out set up by our admin. but once we have a the client sold they fall off our radar for the Deals page. We have a few milestones that include us agents which includes pumping clients for referrals and visiting with them on a anniversary date. The only way I can keep them on the radar is to use the Activity page and just label them a Deadline so I can review those by that definition. So all I use Deadline for is follow-up with clients that are purchasing or have purchased. Lastly a small but big 'thang', on the client Deals page where we have a pending activity it would be nice to click the pending activity button and the courser lands on a fresh line above the previously typed material so we can just add an update without having to click to front of material, return and arrow up to update. It's a very repetitive procedure every time you go into an activity.

Mark
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Waste of time on a trial

Reviewed on 02/01/2024

Very negative. Was misled by their support claims and was never able to actually talk to a person after repeated attempts. Will be looking for another software.

Pros

Couldn't find a single pro to this software after using it for a couple hours.

Cons

Signed up for a trial as I was interested in switching away from Hubspot. However when I signed up for a trial I was hoping to speak with someone over live chat to answer a few questions. They promote the live chat throughout their site, however their live chat is completely fake. It's just a looping answer tree with an AI bot that does not allow you to speak to a real person. Spent 20 minutes trying different answers to see if I could actually speak with someone to answer my questions and had no luck.

Through this annoying AI bot I also tried to schedule a demo and was told I did not qualify for a demo. Lol, someone on a free trial who is interested in switching from a competitor doesn't qualify for a demo call? What a joke.

I have no interest in using a software that provides zero real time human support and lies that they do when it's just some annoying chat bot that can't answer a question.

HubSpot CRM

Response from Pipedrive

Mark, thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry to hear you had this experience with our Support Team, this is not what we expect at all when in contact with our Experts. We will forward this case internally for verification.
Although we could not identify your contact with our team so we could investigate further, we would like to reassure you that our Support Team is here to help you 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have.