2,283 reviews

2,283 reviews

Love Pipedrive as a CRM

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

Exccellent. Pipedrive has organized our lead gen efforts and given us a CRM we can really count on. Solid tool and solid support with a great interface.

Pros

Pipedrive has a set of beautiful features that we love for CRM and deal management. We love the kanban style deal interface with the "rot" feature. It's visual, sleek, modern, and feels nice to use. With one glance, you can tell what work needs to happen to get our lead generation game on point.

Love the new features, such as a lead management place that's outside of our normal CRM. The custom field possibilities are also really important to us and helped us think of pipedrive more as a CRM, rather than just a deals management tool.

Cons

I wish they offered more integrations with other tools that we use frequently. We use clickup for task management and would love to see a native, powerful integration here. Also, would like more options for phone call software that saves directly inside pipedrive contacts.

Mark S.

Pipedrive helps with quick pipeline updates

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

We've tried various CRM programs over the years. This is the best solution thus far.

Pros

It's very intuitive and allows you to make immediate adjustments. We can all be on a staff meeting and discuss a project and make an immediate modification to the account or covert to the next step.

Cons

It doesn't seem overly LINKEDIN friendly. It doesn't always pull past history of emails from outlook.

Giuseppe C.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Overdrive your sales with Pipedrive

Reviewed on 16/11/2016

It's amazing when a little bit of a process change can create a visible improvement to your business. Pipedrive has done that.
Even the iOS app is excellent. eg: If I call someone via the app, after the call is completed it will prompt me to document the details.

Its easy to use deal screen helps me track the progress of the sales force.

But, for me its hidden gems are the reporting and activity lists:
REPORTING -- I love the dashboard reporting and how flexible it is to deep dive into sales agents by any specific time scale.

ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feture. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something.

Missing Features:
1) Many - many contact relationship. Currently limited to one contact to one site. This doesn't work in my field as many of my contacts own multiple sites with site specific deals.
2) Plotting the customer locations on a map and providing navigation to them. I have to use badger mapping for that.
3) A function that can batch de-duplication. The excellent customer support referred me to a third party provider.

Pros

ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feature. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something.

Cons

Missing Features:

Wes F.

Intuitive and Inexpensive, with an ever-growing list of features!

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

Overall, I am a forever-user of Pipedrive. The value of the product supremely outweighs the amount required to pay monthly. And with such an active development team, it is always exciting to see what is rolling out each couple of weeks! Pipedrive has evolved from a "light" CRM to a full-features CRM with a light feel. It is an excellent CRM tool.

Pros

- The ease-of-use is paramount. Pipedrive takes a simple pipeline approach to manage your "pipeline."
- The development team is always at work. New features such as custom fields, workflow automation, email integrations, and many more were added recently, and the price remains very competitive.
- The ability to auto-import contact data is a huge time-saver.
- Support for multiple pipelines means you are not limited to sales-only, but also have opportunities to create pipelines for prospecting, alternate product sales cycles, and much more.
- A fast mobile app that keeps you on top of contacts, sales, and tasks.

Cons

- While the UI is intuitive, the colors leave much to be desired. Sometimes, I feel like I am staring at a cubicle when using the app. Being able to add custom brand colors would be a nice addition.
- The web app lacks a "dashboard" view similar to what exists on the mobile app. This view is used for getting an overall picture of sales, tasks, deals, forecasts, etc.

Gerard H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

A great CRM, useful and intuitive

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

Our global ERP is Netsuite, and we were looking to add a salesman-friendly CRM to the front end as this is not something that we've found Netsuite does well. Pipedrive integrates well, and does what we wanted in the main very well.

Pros

Very easy to use, intuitive interface. Helps encourage deal movement forward. I like the way you can easily customize pipelines for various sales campaigns, and the new caller app is very useful.

Cons

Setting this up in the first place was a little complicated, and like anything else of this nature, you get out of it what you put in. Also, the revised dashboard called 'insights' doesn't for me give enough. I'd like to see more detailed stats, especially in the outbound and inbound calls.

Varun K.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great tool for staying organized and up to date with email marketing and the prospects!

Reviewed on 21/09/2018

Pros

We have customers buying our products from all around the world and keeping a record of their contact details and purchase history is very easy with the help of Pipedrive. When we get a new customer sign in to a contract with us, our marketing team who runs another pipedrive campaign just forwards the deal to us and we only have to save it to our database and it will be added to the existing customers list. We then add activities to this deal to stay connected always.They are as follows, setting a feedback enquiry after one week, if receive a feedback set another activity to let the feedback team to reply to the email etc.. This can keep everything from getting a lead to inviting a customer to come back to our service again organized well. With the help of pripedrive we see our customers are happy how we treat them even after closing the sales.

Cons

There is no facility to add an auto responder when someone answers to our feedback inquiry. Sometimes the web browser application freezes and takes more than 10 minutes to recover.

Mark Z.

At long last, a CRM that makes sense with how I think and do business

Reviewed on 16/11/2016

I've tried a lot of CRMs in the past, and would always end up going back to using basic contact software after inevitably they created more work for me than they helped. Pipeline is the first CRM I've used that helps me feel at peace, knowing that each lead has a next step applied to it. I also use a lot of custom pipelines to track recurring customers, contractors, onboarding and large complex projects. The sync with my email and calendar makes it also easy for me to keep all conversations organized, and all meetings in line with appointments booked with Calendly. Since I'm currently managing sales, projects, and 10 contractors, Pipeline helps me keep everything going without anything slipping through the cracks. I couldn't have scaled my business by 150% this year without Pipeline.

Pros

The software prompts me to add a new activity (email, meeting, call, etc) after I mark another activity complete. It visually reminds me if there are leads or clients that do not have a next step applied to it. This make a lot of sense to a getting-things-done approach. We do a lot of mobile responsive websites and monthly marketing with a lot of moving pieces, and it's great to have confidence that we know what is coming next.

Cons

I sometimes wish there were a calendar view. I also wish I could add screenshots into emails I find myself having to go back to Google Inbox for this (and bcc-ing the pipedrive email to sync with the contact).

• Industry: Information Services

The 'Get Work Done' CRM Tool

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

I have been a very happy customer, in contrast to my experience 3 years ago with Zoho.

Pros

First of all, let me start by saying I'm a big fan of CRM. As a bag carrying manager, I need a tool that can help me get work done, not require me to feed the monster at the end of a long day on the road. Pipedrive is that tool. One of my key criteria was to have a mobile app that automates a heavy activity base and all the rest of the competitors fell short (this was 2 years ago when I made the evaluation). Also, it might be notable that I have previous experience using NetSuite, Salesforce, Goldmine, Act, Siebel, Onyx, and Oracle, so I'm well versed.

Before choosing Pipedrive, I evaluated 11 different applications, including CXM, eSalesTrack, Insightly, NetSuite, Nutshell, PipelineDeals, Pipeliner, ProsperWorks, ReallySimpleSystems, Salesforce, and Zoho.

Cons

No Test Environment to vet out partner integration and data exchange...

Bret P.

Most efficient CRM out there.

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Great CRM for small to medium sized teams. Requires little experience and is very easy to use and setup. There are a ton of videos explaining setup and proper use and customer service is always willing to help out.
For me this is the easiest to setup up and use of all CRMs out there. We have used others and they are either too expensive when your team starts to grow or too expensive to setup.
Using Pipedrive on your smartphone is also a pleasure to use.

Pros

-The price point is very good compared to the rest. This is a great solution for small to medium size teams.
-Simplicity. Very intuitive.
-Ease of use. Pretty much self explanatory.
-Ease of setup. Some reading needs to be done but is as simple as it gets without the need of a 3rd part consultant.
-Customer service.

Cons

More filters would be nice. Filtering by team members, client name, type of business can be tricky sometimes. Sometimes its easier to download and filter using excel which would be nice to see in future releases.

Nevlynn J.

Great to keep track of deals

Reviewed on 29/08/2019

Pros

Ease of use, friendly user interface, ability to customize it. The new sales assist option really helps me keep track of opened emails and engagement with a prospect/customer.

Cons

Smart contact data search option does not work most of the times. Also the chat option is not really a chat option but something between mail and chat. When a lead comes in there is little to no data.

Justin N.

Total Control Over Your Pipeline

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

Before Pipedrive I was tracking calls and prospects on pen and paper and a spreadsheet. Now I have all my notes in one place, tracking calls, emails, and tasks. Now I know exactly how long it's been since I called a prospect, see all my notes on them, and track their progress along my sales process.

Everything is easier seen at a glance, but I can also see all the details per prospect as needed.

Pros

Pipedrive gives you many features for the price to keep an eye on your pipeline, from cool leads to current clients. It's customization options gives you the way to setup a workflow the way you need it and expand it to meet your needs.

- Visualize and move people through your pipeline(s)
- Add automation such as emailing as people move through the pipeline
- Track everything. Take your own notes but also track calls, emails, tasks, and more
- Since I've been using them I've seen lot of features added including the ability to call straight from the software

Cons

Onboarding is minimum. They show you where all the features and tools are, but it's up to you to find your own work flow and best practices.

I was fortunate to have a mentor walk me though the setup and without him I imagine it would have been daunting and difficult.

Dipin R.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

An amazing customer relationship management software to create customized workflows.

Reviewed on 22/04/2019

Pros

The best part about Pipedrive is that it can be customized well according to the size of the firm. It has helped us a lot in streamlining our sales processes. It is great in simplicity and promises ease of use. We just need a device and a browser. The best part is that we can have more than one pipeline. I just love it when we see the updates regarding the task like we can see different icons according to the task status. They literally provide a lot of details on their dashboard. We can just upload all our documents and proposals to one place. It has been really easy to use that we didn't require any specific training and induction for using this.

Cons

I haven't found a way to send emails on the mobile application, that I had to shift to other service providers. The contacts page requires improvement.

• Industry: Design

Amazing CRM

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

Pros

We were using Highrise before and then switched to Pipedrive. It's a super powerful tool that integrates well with other services like Zapier and Zoho. There are a long list of other integration available. It helps us keep track of our sales. Highly recommend!

Cons

It can get confusing for a first time user.

Barbra P.

A good way to organize!

Reviewed on 06/05/2020

Now we have an organized schedule with our customers, with a funnel so we can customize it even more.

Pros

Pipedrive has helped me and my agency to manage our leads and our deals from our web forms, also it elaborates insights so we can check our metrics.

Cons

It has a limited functionality for the price, also it has no separation between lists of new leads and the contacts

Joseph K.

Pipedrive is just great in managing customer relationship management for small and mid-scale...

Reviewed on 08/03/2019

Pros

The application is very intuitive and you can set up the application and get used to the same in no time. We can change the pipelines according to our requirements. I just love the way the support staff dealt with all our queries, they were very knowledgeable and responsive. We get a good idea about the progress of the task and how efficient the processes are. The application is very affordable and reporting features are superb. All your data is backed up in the cloud, we can take down notes or record the calls according to your needs.

Cons

This application is not an ideal one for large firms. If they would provide a Google integration it would be just awesome. The process of associating contacts to a firm is very tedious, hope they would simplify this a little.

Samuel B.

Switched from Salesforce, best decision!

Reviewed on 23/11/2019

Pros

Very easy contact import. Continuously improving. The new calling feature is very useful!

Cons

The event planning feature seems useful but is useless to us as it sends out an email with a .ICS file instead of a real meeting invite.

Carlos R.
  • Industry: Design

Great CRM

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

its a great crm

Pros

Nice interface and user experience. Very good on third party apps integrations

Cons

The app isnt so good, but i use it. Some improvements would be great on ios app. The performance isnt so good. sometimes it lags a lot

Tommy J.
  • Industry: Insurance

Sales Pipeline

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

I love the platform. I has helped increase our sales. The system is smooth and syncs with my outlook and my voip system

Pros

I love the ease of use and ability to set goals

Cons

support for more complicated more complicated questions

Jonathan G.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Simple enough for the whole team to use

Reviewed on 29/01/2019

for us this has been a game changer for our small finally having a good sales CRM that all opted into which is the key.

Pros

it's simplicity for the sales team has been great, with very little push back for "extra work" needed. It's history for leads and sales and notes and emails has been fantastic to have and again there because it's easy to plug in or bcc specific deal email addresses. They also have great integration with a number of other application as well as with zapier to fill some that are more specific.

Cons

wish the reports and report calculations were could be more customized for specific things we'd like to see though this might be because we're at the base plan so could be something offered to higher level subscribers.

Katie L.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Good Solid CRM for a Small Organization

Reviewed on 22/11/2018

We hadn't been using a CRM to help us manage our contacts and sales. Pipedrive allowed us to get a much better grasp on what was happening with our sales and to improve our results.

Pros

As the sales manager for a small non-profit theatre company, I decided to go with Pipedrive as our CRM because of its affordability and features. It integrated easily with our website and Office 360. Being able to see our pipeline at a glance allowed us to make fast and accurate projections and to improve our sales considerably.

Cons

The initial data transfer was somewhat difficult. Part of that had to do with the fact that we attempted to do it ourselves from a very out of date database. Once we got the data transfered, however, it went well.

Jordan F.
  • Industry: Wireless

Amazing for workflow

Reviewed on 08/04/2019

Biggest problem Pipedrive has solved for me would be the organization this program provides. I have a lot of moving parts and deadlines to meet. Before Pipedive it wasn't uncommon to miss items or dates, now that is a very rare occurrence.

Pros

This software is one of the most user-friendly programs I use. I have a massive amount of tasks and jobs that are constantly changing and progressing. With Pipedrive I am able to keep all these organized and on task. This is by far my number one program I use and go to daily.

Cons

I have some issues with the auto fill drop down menus. Sometimes in filling in dates the drop down will try to auto fill and block the actual calendar to select the date. I also have this problem with selecting a State.

Janine L.

A thoughtful piece of software

Reviewed on 08/11/2016

I started using Pipedrive in August and I haven't been disappointed. Its the most intuitive software I've ever used and it has lots of thoughtful features that make it unique and smart. It's never crashed, uploading data was easy, the pipeline function is great, the integration with emails actually works and the phone app is so useful. I guess the only thing I'd ask them to do to improve it (although it's almost perfect) is to integrate the reduplicating software so its not possible to enter a contact when it already exists. That's the one and only thing I think it's missing.
I'm so happy we found Pipedrive because I've tried many and not liked any of them! I highly recommend Pipedrive to anyone and I congratulate the team on a great product.

Pros

intuitive, straightforward, love the flexibility of the pipeline, great phone app, integration with email is super, the adaptability of the fields is excellent, it looks good, I enjoy using it. Thank you for a super product.

Cons

Deduplication is probably my only dislike. As a small start up business £25 a head per month mounts up so we are limiting who has access which isn't ideal. I understand the commercials, but maybe when you get to five seats the next one is free, and then ten etc. or something to acknowledge scale and loyalty.
see below for further suggestions.

Matthew S.
  • Industry: Machinery

The most user friendly CRM I have found yet

Reviewed on 10/02/2019

Great. Easy to use, realistic pricing, very good customer support (not that you need it much)

Pros

My team has both IT savvy and (very) non-IT savvy people and they all find Pipedrive easy to use and thus it gets used. I looked at a number of other CRM's and they all seemed to be very clunky and hard to use plus they were very expensive.
It does 99% of what we want it to do.

Cons

I'm waiting for the NetSuite (our accounting software) integration to be released as i would like to see all sales on Pipedrive and thus can track against budget (we have a number of sales that we don't put through Pipedrive for various reasons). This NetSuite is coming but it is not here yet.

Marcin K.

At work, I basically live in Pipedrive. It's intuitive and it streamlines our sales process.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017

In my line of work using Pipedrive is about the only way I can manage my communications with my clients. It also helps me manage my activities (my daily tasks) and my sales funnel. Honestly, we would not be able to work efficiently without Pipedrive.

Pros

I really like the interface which is elegant and very functional. Also, it has all the features we need but it's still relatively simple and uncomplicated. I appreciate that their development team keeps adding new features and keeps ironing out some minor issues.

Cons

Pipedrive team keeps improving their product all the time. Most of the issues I had with it had already been fixed. The only real downside is that (at least for us) it takes a long time for the emails you sent to a customer to sync and show up in Pipedrive. It's especially true if they contain attachments. Plain text emails show up on the lead's page almost immediately. Maybe it's just the servers we use for our company email, idk. Also, I think all input fields should be searchable (they are working on it).

Ken H.

Ease of use and pointed

Reviewed on 01/07/2016

Pipedrive does just one thing, but it does it extremely well. Once a lead (Deal) is entered the whole focus becomes on turning the lead into a sale. You can tell exactly which deals need attention and need to be pushed along keeping you very focused on the end game - turning a deal into a sale.

Pros

Extremely configurable. Very important as everyone's needs are slightly different.

Create separate Pipe lines. Some deals just take longer than others and are really more of a project than a deal. Putting them in a different pipeline removes the clutter giving you a much clearer vision of what has to be done today.

Adding pricing and products.

Easily moving email from your existing mail client to Pipedrive so there is a record of all communications relating to a deal

Cons

A little thin in some areas.

No ability to add calculated fields for Sales Tax to a product quote for example.

A few other small things, but this is obviously a work in progress and these will be corrected no doubt. But, it is far enough along the pipeline that these are small irritants that do not effect how well it works.