Google Workspace Reviews

Google Workspace

4.7 (15,381)
Write a Review!
Collaboration app suite for teams

(15,381)
4.3/5

15381 Reviews for UK Users

Mohammed
Mohammed
  • Industry: Higher Education

Google Workspace is a life-saver for all our collaboration and communication needs

Reviewed on 28/08/2022

Since the rise of the COVID pandemic, our school's functioning was stopped completely and the students were facing severe education loss. However, we found Google Workspace, an all-in-one tool for our organization in terms of all aspects including colleague communication, student-teacher communication, file storage, online exams and many more! Hence, we bought Google Workspace and were amazed by its unlimited functionality and integrations. Overall, it is the best platform for collaboration with eye-catching features.

Pros

Google Workspace is an easy and effective tool to connect and collaborate with my students and colleagues without any hassles. It has various platforms like Google Chat and Gmail for efficient communication. It also has Google Meet for simple and high-quality video calls and online classes. It has a range of affordable pricing plans which offer from 30GB to 5TB and even a plan that offers unlimited storage option. Various features of Google Drive like file sharing and commenting makes it an amazing tool for storage and collaboration. There are various other things that come with Google Workspace. Google Docs offers cloud document creation, Google Sheets helps in storing students' marks, Google Forms helps in creating online tests and grading and Google Classroom helps in virtualizing all of our classes with many amazing features. It is cost-efficient and the most productive tool that you'll ever need for collaboration, teamwork and storage.

Cons

From the perspective of an educational institution, I would recommend adding more features like attendance and live student monitoring in Google Classroom. Also, in Google Drive, I would love the ability of creating multiple sharing links for a file.

WPS Office

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Microsoft 365 was working well before the COVID pandemic but after the pandemic, we had to switch to Google Workspace as Microsoft 365 it was lacking many tools like Google Classroom from an educational institute's perspective. Hence, we switched from Microsoft 365 to Google Workspace.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

There weren't much features in WPS Office and the cost was not worth the product. On the contrary, Google Workspace offered many more features at an affordable price. Hence, we choose Google Workspace.
Destiny
  • Industry: Design

Easy to use tool for emerging businesses

Reviewed on 02/05/2024

Pros

The ease of use, it's universal (i.e. most people are familiar with it), and price point.

Cons

Sometimes when I'm trying to share documents and believe I've changed the settings to make it accessible, it's not accessible.

Michael

G Suite - The New Standard for Education

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Google is awesome. Google Sucks. Google changes things at random, because they think they know better than you. Google's project vision often excludes we the user. They have plans for one application, so you won't get a feature in another. They intend to replace something, so you can just do without while we work on it, to later discontinue it.

But G-Suite works. It's awesome for email. It has a terrific set of applications that are becoming mainstream enough that I get less and less shouts at for it not being office. Google Drive is great, as a last bastion of storage for when someone loses their documents.

The configurations of various apps for users is awesome for most of the Google Apps (if they have been blessed to give you such settings).

Do I recommend it? Absolutely. It's a necessity in a Google Education district. Would I use it for email even If I wasn't? Yes I sure would. The rest of the options, iffy.

Pros

G Suite, a powerful collection of Googles Utilities wrapped up in a business-centric manageable cloud (for in our case, Education).

There is a large amount of customization available based upon users by OU, which can trickle down into Chromebook management, and more.

Quick alias support for name changes.
Extra Routing steps for email if you wish (route through your own filters, or a second route for internal archiving).
Enable / Disable GSuite apps based upon OU. And configurations based upon such.
Password Syncs with Active Directory (requires an install on a password management server).
User Sync with Active Directry (requires another install on a directory server).

Cons

G Suite is excellent. But G Suite does suffer some flaws.

The management interface is SLOW. I cannot underscore this enough. Antique "Active Directory Users and Computers" is like lightning compared to using the management interface.

The mangaement inferface tends to forget your log-ins mid stream, it doesn't remember where you were, and your attempted setting change wasn't set. Don't forget.

Some interfaces hide the save button (seemingly...). Other settings are saved on click (lack of consistency).
New features are often bleeding edge, but also sometimes completely excluded because "it's not for business customers"?
Restrict "Hangouts" for some users? No... you cannot, you have to use "Hangouts Chat" because that's the business client, but that doesn't integrate into email.

Morgan
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great option for document management

Reviewed on 27/02/2024

Pros

It's a strong contender, with lots of free or low cost functionality. The file management is easy to use and requires no training. Files are kept up to date without any possibility of lost work or outdated versions, but previous versions can be easily recovered.

Cons

Permissions are limited. Calendar functionality is behind that of the competition.

Ilyass
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

I liked the app

Reviewed on 17/05/2024

My experience with the application was wonderful and exciting for the user

My experience with the application was wonderful and exciting for the user

Pros

I loved the storage space, the speed of its work, and the quality of service

Cons

Honestly, I didn't find anything I didn't like about it

Nicole
  • Industry: Automotive

Great system for workplace

Reviewed on 02/05/2024

Pros

Super easy to use and collaborate across multiple departments.

Cons

Sometimes the new updates are irrelevant.

Austin

Best Software For Business Management

Reviewed on 03/05/2024

Pros

I love how everything is incorporated into one from my calendar to my collaboration meetings and emails, it has definitely helped me keep my business organized

Cons

no cons that I can think of I absolutely love it

Christina
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

The all-in-one solution for medium and small businesses

Reviewed on 29/04/2024

Pros

It is super simple to setup and provides an amazing end-user and admin experience from the initial setup - to using it day-to-day.

Cons

It can feel basic and limiting at times when you need to do advanced tasks.

Thomas
  • Industry: Online Media

Productivity powerhouse

Reviewed on 03/05/2024

Pros

Almost everything I do online through documents go through Google workspace. It’s my easiest option.

Cons

There’s a lot in there. But once you find what works for you it gets easier.

Krystal

Love Google Workspace

Reviewed on 02/05/2024

Pros

I love that it has so much I need to run my business. It's easy to use, inexpensive, and works well.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about it. Maybe an annual fee instead of monthly?

CLARK
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

G Suite in the Classroom

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

Overall, I would highly recommend G Suite in a classroom or any compay really. The storage online is excellent, and best of all, if you create a file in G Suite, it does not count against your storage space. Although with school accounts Google gives everyone unlimited storage.
I use G Suite every single day, and some days it can be frustrating, but most of the time it works extremely well.

Pros

As a teacher, I love using the Google Suite in my classroom. I have all of my work on there and I can easily create, edit, share, and display my work from any location. I can work on something on my classroom desktop, but then open the same file on my laptop when I am in a meeting. I can also access my work on my home computer and on my mobile devices as well.
Creating SlideShows, Spreadsheets, Docs, etc is easy. Sharing those with others is easy too. As teachers, we love to share our work and collaborate together. G Suite makes it very user-friendly.
Google does not charge us our our students to have an account, so I recommend this product over expensive software.

Cons

G Suite does lack some of the more advanced features that you would find on Microsoft or other products. It is a "watered-down" version of the traditional products out there.
Although Google is working hard to fix them, I have found a lot of "bugs" in the system that can make it frustrating for me and my students to work.
As a school district, if the student or teacher leaves the district (on graduation for example) then the student will lose all of their work unless they share their work with their personal gmail account.

John
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 14/03/2020

I've had a very positive experience with G Suite and would recommend it to anyone for personal use, and also for business use - especially if you work with remote teams or need to share & control documents. Whilst it doesn't quite have all the bells and whistles you get with MS office products, for 99% of the tasks I've needed to do I've found it to work perfectly well.

Pros

Having come from years of using Microsoft office products (excel, word, outlook etc.) I was initially concerned about switching to G-Suite for obvious reasons. The great thing about G-suite however is that it is so easy to pick ups and use as so much of the functionality & menus's are the same as what you are probably used to from MS products.

By far the best thing about G-Suite is the ease at which you can collaborate with others and manage your files without the usual uncontrolled copies of documents floating around. It's easy to share documents with others and control access. The fact that this is cloud based is also a massive bonus to me. I can access my files from anywhere, on any device. For example I've used Google forms to capture data directly from customers at a trade show using a tablet, that can then be shared & analysed more or less instantly with other applications.

Oh and it's also free!

Cons

The only real issue I have is if you try and work offline - it can be a bit temperamental. Likewise if your internet connection is a bit ropey it can be a pain, but for the most part this hasn't been an issue for me.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Primarily cost - G suite is free and having to use so many other specialist software applications that I have to pay for, it make sense to save when & where I can.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Cost - G suite gives me everything I need (and then some) for less money. It's a no brainer!
Tiffany
Tiffany
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Indispensable tool set, especially in an increasingly remote/virtual workforce

Reviewed on 16/01/2021

We do everything in Workspace. Other than our ATS, all of our day to day communication and documentation activities are performed on Workspace, we have all but gotten rid of Microsoft and Zoom

Pros

Each app is seamlessly integrated into all the other apps. Communicating with my team, collaborating on deliverables and documents, calendar management, video meetings and email literally all in one place. Workspace has significantly sped up work flow, I never realized how much time it took to do the little things like attach documents, create and send video meeting invites, and waiting on my teammates to respond to emails or other chat systems. Having everything housed in Google means every tool you need can be accessed in the same tab, making it almost impossible to not see a new email or chat to come through. These things might sound silly, our production has sped up so significantly since switching from several different software and applications to Google Workspace.

Cons

There aren't a lot of cons really, but if I have to pick something, I'd say it is a little confusing starting out when people refer to Hangouts vs. Meet vs. Chat vs. Duo and things like that just because all of them pretty much share different combinations of the same messaging, video chat and/or voice calling functions. Google is consolidating all these services into fewer apps (which are included in Workspace), and apps that will eventually be unsupported (like Hangouts) are still functional and being slowly fazed out, so this isn't even really much of a con.

Jared

Google Workspace Review

Reviewed on 12/05/2022

As a power user, I find it helpful that I'm able to get a lot of things done in a short amount of time without dealing with a lot of back end or support issues because the downtime is rare if minimal and I can access my files offline if needed. Additionally, I'm not limited with my storage capacity or feeling like it's a separate process then just getting all functionality that I need.

Pros

I'm able to do a lot more functionality in regards to my business and bring collaboration with every partner I work with.

Cons

The only issues I have is it doesn't integrate my calling or texting and it's a separate feature with Google so that I would have to share things separately instead of simultaneously.

Dropbox Business and iCloud

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Just found it restrictive to be paying for Google one storage and paying for OneDrive, iCloud and Dropbox all in one without having the functionality to also have meetings, email and other office products

OneDrive

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

The limit in device capacity & functionality and also offline access to files.

Best collaboration and productivity suite for small or medium scaled organizations.

Reviewed on 26/08/2022

Google workspace is one of my favorite productivity software suite. It's extremely intuitive and easy to work with. Moreover, it's excellent product for collaborating with team members on real time basis or sharing the files across organization.

Pros

My organization uses Google workspace as a primary software for internal emails, collaboration, document creation and meetings. I love working on Google workspace due to these reasons:

1. Google workspace works seamlessly when it comes to real time collaboration with your team/organization. Anyone who has the right access, can make real time changes to the document
2. As an owner of document, you have full access controls that allows you to share files with specific people with specific access (view/edit/download etc).
3. It provides tons of 3rd party integration like with Jira, confluence, slack, Zoom, workday etc. This makes me super productive as I don't have to spend time on exporting and importing of data between different systems.
4. All google workspace products are extremely intuitive and very well designed even for those people who are not very technically savvy.

Cons

For online version, its hand-down the best solution. But as a Desktop solution, it lacks a lot of features. Google workspace is very basic when it comes to what you can do in their Desktop apps. Also, when it comes to 'heavy data/number crunching', I have found MS Excel to be much better in performance as compared to Google Sheets.

Shaunak
Shaunak

Now google services enabled for enterprise.

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

I and my teammates have used Gmail and google applications since childhood, let it be Google Drive for cloud storage or sheets for excel files, and so on. We are always addicted to the simplicity which google brings in for end customers like me. Earlier we used GSuite for that and recently it has been renamed workspace. My college also used Google Workspace and provided us with email on their domain with unlimited drive storage. Earlier emails were used to sign in to Google Chat, which is not inbuilt and many new features have been introduced, like status of being available, busy or away.

Pros

I know pretty much all people will agree with my point that we always wanted to use professional and personal email in GMAIL, and now with Google Workspace that is possible right?
I love the ease of working with an inbox of Gmail, much more than Outlook or any other enterprise-level mail client. Now with Google Workspace, administrators can host an email server on google and enable our favorite Gmail with a custom domain. There are various plans which allow up to unlimited data storage in drives with the most loved Google SSO. For those who don't know SSO, it is a service of Google that enable users to use all google applications like sheets, docs, drive, email, spreadsheets, etc via a single email id. Google Workspace was formerly known as G-Suite also. So if you use a chrome web browser, all applications will get auto-authenticated from the profile used in sync.

Cons

There are no cons, Google is working and developing their suite rapidly as compared to Microsoft, so we are okay with little hiccups. But they should provide some free tiers as well, for small-scale industries, this will bring more business to them because habit is the strongest key to customer acquisition. I belive if you use their services once, there is no going back. But for that there should be some trial or free subscriptions with limited usage, so that people can try.

OneDrive and Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

As I mentioned many times, I have been using Google's Gmail since childhood, if professional email can be used in Google services, then I would love be in same sync, this is why recommended GSuite (Now called Google Workspace)

Great for Files, not for Filers

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

Overall it is a good service to utilize to keep documents. Less so for anything more advanced, as you will have to do all the work and not rely on the system to assist you to find, store, and recover documents. Also, pray that you never leave that company or organization, as getting your files in the exact way they are on your drive, will never occur, and you will find out you lost a lot of documents you didn't know and weren't made aware.

Pros

Workspace has changed names but not really changed much else along the way. Its capacity to combine different areas of the Google ecosystem has been needed. Especially for university plans, it is very productive and useful to help keep documents and a large number of data together and collected. One of the great things is using shortcuts to get to other parts of the drive. That saves a lot of time and allows you to organize much better. However, it is not the most conducive when you transfer.

Cons

There is not a lot of discussion or understanding that once you put it into a personal drive there is no real way to get it cleanly out again even if you download it or send it. With the way that it complicates things by ownership and giving the administrators too much control on who you can share it with and not being able to move things from a private personal drive to a shared drive in a large capacity, you will then be stuck if your company or organization changes names or changes drives. We went Google to Google but changed the domain, which was and is a mess. The search to find files is junk, the capacity to keep organized unless you yourself are great at file management is also not good, and the lack of a beautiful dashboard and ease of flowing within the google ecosystem makes this a product that very much is like other google products... half baked with a lot of potentials.

OneDrive and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

The company offered an unlimited tier. You switch when you have more data you need to store.

Dropbox Business
shruti

Good Business Collaboration Platform

Reviewed on 11/11/2022

Overall, it is a useful service to use for document storage. Less so for anything more complex because you'll have to do it all yourself and won't be able to rely on the system to assist you identify, store, and recover documents. Pray that you never leave that company or organisation as well, as you won't ever be able to access your files exactly as they are on your drive and you'll discover that you've lost a lot of data about which you were unaware.

Pros

The most advantageous features of this programme are collaboration and online storage. Sharing a link to an uploaded content is another great technique to provide each user the appropriate security rights.Having everything in one location and beginning each day in a hub is incredibly convenient. That Google Sweet contains practically everything a business needs is what I appreciate about it the best.

Cons

Because of the potential for less customization and detail in the notifications, we occasionally need to review the Google Workspace notifications in-depth.

Zoom Workplace, Microsoft 365 and webexpenses

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

makes managing and processing data much easier and quicker, permitting for time efficiency, which has made my job much simpler. I adore the sharing and storage of files. You don't need a lot of experience to figure it out because it is so simple to use and intuitive. The ease with which you may distribute information and links to others makes it incredibly engaged with clients.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Google Workspace is a Non-Negotiable Tool for My Business

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

I find all the applications easy to use, and even though I only use a fraction of what I pay for, I consider the value to be top notch. The user experience FAR exceeds that of Microsoft Office suite (which I also pay for, though reluctantly).

Pros

When I think of how often I use Google Workspace (all day), and what programs I use (many of them), I realize how much I rely on it to perform so many aspects of my business. Given the low price point and ease of use, I can not imagine getting through a workday without Google Workspace, and there is no other product I am currently aware of that would tempt me away.

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints, and literally have to rack my brain to come up with something to type in this box. I suppose the one feature that I would like to see is an "appearance smoother" in Google Meet. I normally use Zoom for meetings, but occasionally a client books me via Google Meet, and I always miss the appearance touch-up that Zoom uses.

Michelle
Michelle

It's So Easy To Use You Feel Bad For Using It

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

Almost every business I have worked with over the last ten years or so has been rooted in Google Suite products, from advertising to basic internal communication. Over the years I've become extremely familiar with Chrome, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, AdWords, AdSense, scripting automation, Maps, Earth, YouTube, Chromecast, Analytics, Waze, Calendar, Android, Keep, Slides... and I'm pretty sure there are more that ought to be on the list, but the point is there is a Google version of almost everything I need to do. I was an early adopter of Microsoft's original OLE (object linking and embedding) that allowed you to be able to manage your data in one place (the database) and have changes reflected everywhere the data was used - Word Docs, Excel spreadsheets, Project reports and so on. G-Suite is like Office on steroids mixed with a little free 'crack' to keep you coming back - because they keep adding new functionality and it almost never costs the user a dime... as long as you don't mind being the commodity.

Pros

There's no getting around the fact that the single most compelling reason to use the Google suite of business apps is that they are free for the average user. Gmail itself is ubiquitous, so no matter what group you work with - room mothers, band members, co-workers, volunteers - anyone with internet access either has, or can easily create, a Gmail address and boom - you're all part of a system that is easy to control. Sharing documents with Google Drive is way better than clogging up someone's email sending them file attachments. You can even share files with people you don't know - got a downloadable product you want to sell and don't have the time or the money to set up a full-fledged store? Include a secure link in a shared Google Drive file in an email or on a web page or even in a receipt. It's so easy you feel like you cheated.

Another reason for using the Google Suite of products is that no matter what aspect of the G-Suite you are digging into, there will be a LOT of info out on the internet about how to get the most out of it. YouTube, Adwords scripts, spreadsheet automation, data reporting, maps to your business location, photo management and sharing, translating documents, managing your money, operating a classroom, casting web content to your TV... the list is extensive, and so are the online resources - videos and articles by users abound.

Cons

One drawback to using this software is that it's unequivocally connected to YOU. Google Maps knows where you are if you have it installed on a phone. Every single IP address used to access any part of the Google universe is logged. Google code is in everything, all over the place. It's a little big-brother-feeling. That's the trade-off. You get all their software for free, but you give up your anonymity.

Víctor
Víctor

Highly recommended! A good investment for your company

Reviewed on 06/01/2020

In general it is a great product for any company, both medium and large, the support is quite fast and in several languages. It takes a little while for the initial setup, but it's worth it.

Pros

When you buy G Suite, you have access to a large number of applications that improve the overall quality of communication within the company and also with customers, "Meet" for video conferences, "sites" for websites, "Chat" to send messages of text and the always useful Gmail are available are included with the subscription. It also comes with a space of 15gb per user in google drive, and office tools. The initial setup is not that simple, but you can have help online or by calling. User administration is quite easy. You can choose between making payments monthly or annually (the latest with a percentage of discount).

Cons

Althogh they provide a FAQ and other instructions on how to customize and implement their products, there is needed additional help from the customer servicer. There are many steps to follow for making specific configuration in the email groups. G suite allows the migration of emails from a previous provider but not every provider is compatible. I also had some problems running the applications on an iphone (the mac had no problem).

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

G Suite was easier to administer and offers best services

"Efficiency and Security in One: A Review of Google Workspace"

Reviewed on 01/02/2023

Google Workspace has received positive reviews for its ease of use, integration with other Google services, and advanced security features. Some users appreciate the ability to access their data from anywhere with an internet connection and to collaborate with their team in real-time. On the other hand, some users have expressed concerns about privacy and security, as well as compatibility issues with non-Google software.Overall, Google Workspace has been well received as a flexible and cost-effective solution for businesses looking to streamline their work processes and improve collaboration and productivity.

Pros

Collaboration: Allows teams to work together in real-time on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.Accessibility: Data can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, making it easy to work remotely.Productivity: Offers a suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and more to streamline work processes.Integration: Integrates with other Google services and third-party tools, making it easy to manage all work-related tasks in one place.Security: Employs advanced security measures such as encryption and multi-factor authentication to protect user data.Cost-effective: Offers a flexible pricing model and is generally more cost-effective than traditional office software solutions.Scalability: Can accommodate businesses of all sizes and can be customized to meet the needs of any organization.

Cons

Internet Dependency: Requires an internet connection to access data and use its features, making it less suitable for areas with poor internet connectivity.Limited Customization: Some users may find the customization options to be limited compared to other office software solutions.Privacy Concerns: As a cloud-based solution, some users may be concerned about privacy and the security of their data.

I like it, I guess? G-suite is microwaved leftovers; mostly good but very unevenly cooked.

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

It's the tapioca pudding of enterprise email and scheduling software. I'll buy it because it's on sale and I'll feed it to a friend if they're starving but nobody's walking away totally happy.

Pros

My team can access ALL the bare minimum requirements, including: Sending emails! Storing files! Having a calendar with the aesthetic of a 60s soviet bloc housing complex! And even more! Yes literally everything that I ask G Suite to do, so long as its within its core competencies, it manages to not mess up.

Cons

Except YouTube, which deleted our company page once. And then demonetized it when we replaced it (our commercials about wheelchair equipment were clearly very risque). And then of course there's the admin interface, which is just pants-on-head ridiculous. It takes so many clicks to get to the most minor of things, and then it won't be QUITE the minor thing that you wanted to click, and God forbid that minor thing was about modifying employee phone permissions for Android or something like that because then that thing is bricked.

Google sometimes really awes me with how inconsistent they can be even with their flagship products. I've used G Suite for years now for my business and like I said above: You know what, it's competent. It does this basic little set of stuff really well, and it's really cheap to boot (subsidized of course by scraping our data, I assume). But please Google, step up a few things because three stars is only two stars up from Comcast and I don't want to feel like I have no alternative choice in yet another facet of my business infrastructure. At least if you keep acting bored with your own products then I can keep being bored with them too and not complain too much.

Nathan
Nathan

G Suite is the tool we swear by the most. Great for all business sizes.

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

Pros

G Suite allows us to manage our business communication centrally and also collaborate on documents and projects internally in real time. The best features include
1) Easy integration across the G Suite makes it easy to work on documents, send emails and collaborate (a huge thing for a company like ours). G Suite works with many existing file formats making it easy for us to quickly add documents and files to our drives and emails.
2) Gmail for business is king - The use of threaded emails in Gmail accounts is great (especially with the new Gmail interface), also being able to share files via Google drive and insert edited documents on the file from Google Drive.
3) Google Docs and Sheets allow us to collaborate in our different departments and provide us with real time edits, so we can see who is editing what and when it was edited. The real time collaboration helps especially as our teams usually work remotely.

Without sounding like a fan boy, G Suite really competes with the best of the best business communication solutions out there and is great for collaboration and communication.

Cons

Although we are impressed with G Suite as a whole, it is not without its flaws:

1) G Suite always logs you out of your main account even when you tell it to remember your device. This is really annoying even if it is a security feature.
2) Also documents are not always organized properly, when you add a document more than once to your Drive, it will show up there the same number of times. (A duplicate remove feature would be very helpful for this). Also add ons in the G suite app area, do not always work as proposed. Why does one need a plug in for word count?
3) Hangouts is a confusing feature to use. Hangout chat is supposed to be better but we have ended up using our existing third party group communication tool.
4) Mobile Apps do not always sync in real time - When syncing between mobile apps and the web apps, at times, documents do not show up as they were created. For example, we have a large spreadsheet that is constantly updated and G suite mobile apps may crash or take more than a minute to load even on flagship phones because of the constant updates to the file.

Ava
Ava
  • Industry: Wireless

Perfect set of tools to simplify your workflow and increase productivity.

Reviewed on 20/04/2022

Using Google Workspace has allowed great benefits, one of the main ones being increased productivity, because being able to access different tools from a single place helps to simplify the workflow, thanks to the fact that it is possible to have stable communication and enjoyable, that is, being able to make videoconferences allows explaining ideas or project development much easier, being able to share files quickly and even edit them at the same time is a time saver and the meaning of moving fast, since it counts with the advantage of different people working on the same document and this without any concern of leaking information or data because the administrator can decide who to grant access to.

Pros

I like this set of Google tools because it is an effective and easy way to quickly access my work and share it with my clients or colleagues, whether it is to collaborate or simply to share files that are useful. For example, if you are working on the planning of a project through a document, all the members of the project can contribute ideas or modify them, making said action be carried out by all, that is, we can all work on the same document and a once finished, share it quickly or simply upload it to Google Drive in case of any inconvenience to be able to recover it quickly. Google Workspace runs in the cloud, which saves us time and not having to worry about having to save every change made to a document, because they are saved in real time. Its use is simple, so any user can quickly adapt to handling each of the tools, since it provides a very simplified user experience. Most of the tools offered have been used by practically everyone, such as Gmail to write emails, Drive used to store documents that, being in the cloud, facilitate our online workflow, Meet is widely used for conversations with work team members and facilitates understanding regardless of the location of each one. In general, it helps us to simplify the work because it makes possible a more pleasant communication as well as being able to collaborate directly on projects and share documents, giving us the priority of deciding who can access them, which also keeps the security of the information.

Cons

It is not easy to talk about some aspect that I do not like about this series of tools, but I have observed that its price can be somewhat high, in addition to being a set of tools based on the cloud, it requires a good connection to the Internet or for the on the contrary, having a Chrome extension to be able to access offline and make the respective configurations for its use, this can take time and knowledge, so in case of any doubt, accessing the support team is the best solution.