Yesware

4.0/5

175 Reviews for UK Users

Dan
Dan

Great tool for sales people.

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Pros

The email tracking is accurate and the mail merge feature is great

Cons

Analytics not very useful. Not much data.

Yesware is an important tool to support my high performance as a sales person

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Yesware helps me be efficient, effective and productive as a sales rep. I also am able to see which emails perform the best (both individual and on a team basis). Knowing when someone opens or clicks an email is great leverage in the sales cycle! I of course never mention this to the prospect, however it allows me to manage my pipeline effectively.

Pros

The visibility created from email tracking is extremely useful! I love knowing when someone opens or clicks on an email. In addition, I save a ton of time by using the templates feature. All my emails also sync directly to Salesforce, which saves a ton of time and energy and keeps me organized! Mail Merge and Reporting are also neat, although I use those less frequently.

Cons

The email editing software is a bit wonky on the web, but works great within gmail. That's really the only con I have - everything else is top notch!

Mish
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used for 6-12 months

Stay away from this product!

Reviewed on 03/06/2019

Frustrating and out of pocket.

Frustrating and out of pocket.

Pros

Its great being able to review if someone has opened your email - IF your email even gets sent!

Cons

- Product does NOT send your scheduled emails & keeps them in your drafts

- Yesware is not able to match their product well enough with Gmail which causes "environmental errors" - Yesware quote. Meaning, Yesware is comfortable moving this issue onto Gmail, the user or bad luck.

- Yesware will not refund your money when they can't inform of why their product did not send

- Yesware templates are more than below average with limited: font selection, size selection or colour coding. Their layout within their templates are completely restricted. This means you cannot upload anything from a photo to a gif without some type error or layout dysfunction.

- Yesware customer service is delayed. If you have a design issue or need guidence they won't respond within 1-2 working days. They attribute this to being based in the USA, however, continue to market towards customers in all times zones.

- Yesware do not permit public google reviews for open disclosure of issues and limitation of their service.

• Industry: Insurance

Great Email Activity Tracking!

Reviewed on 13/07/2020

Yesware has more features that what we are currently using such as email campaigns but we are happy with the way that it syncs Gmail emails to Salesforce as we use Salesforce as our main system of record.

Pros

We use Yesware to sync Gmail activity into Salesforce in order to maintain and improve sales team efficiency. Other than one occurrence when a users connection from Yesware to Salesforce unexpectedly dropped, we have had no other issues and the automatic tracking of emails sent and also emails that have been opened, clicked and replied to has proven very beneficial for our company. Yesware send me a weekly report of all tracked email activity from the past 7 days which is a nice feature.

Cons

Yesware did unexpectedly lose the connection to Salesforce for one of our users which resulted in some emails not being included in our reporting, but the Customer Service team were very responsive to investigate.

E'lona
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Yesware is a life saver and worth every penny

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

Pros

So I actually used Yesware when it first came out and merged over to the paid version for a little while. I left my company and didn't need. Now that I have my little side hustle going, I came back to Yesware and can truly say it has been a vital point for email tracking, attachment tracking, setting reply reminders, and using templates. Prospecting hasn't become a pain and I'm in love with the new Appointment feature!

Cons

I don't have any "Cons," but more so a gripe. Yesware's only CRM integration is with Salesforce. I'm a solopreneur and Salesforce is way too big for me. I use a different, free, CRM that suits my needs and it's a popular CRM that has many other integrations... except Yesware. It would be nice to be able to integrate with Yesware with other CRMs. The only way to "integrate" is to save outbound emails via bcc with your CRM's custom email that will sort your emails inside of the CRM.

Josh
Josh
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Underwhelming, admittedly being reviewed on limited features

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Not sure if the product performs well at its other functions, but I didn't see results with email/ attachment tracking.

Pros

I used this product while shopping for software to track email attachments; Yesware flogs that feature heavily on their website.

The Pro was that their Outlook integration is pretty concise. A small button in the Outlook ribbon gives you access to a dropdown containing your Yesware dashboard. Given that I was only interested in this product to subtly see who'd opened or shared my emails, the key information was very easily found.

Cons

I don't know what the issue was but the product never seemed to work. It told me emails I'd sent hadn't been opened... when I'd actually sent them to a peer at a neighboring desk and watched him open the message. I allowed several days for the system to update but didn't see a status change.

This strongly influenced my decision to not recommend this product to my superiors.

Jacob
Jacob
  • Industry: Newspapers
  • Used for 2+ years

Amazing Email Scheduling Tool

Reviewed on 14/04/2019

Pros

Excellent tool for managing email marketing or just replies and basic inbox zero related tasks. The tracking feature to see when and where emails are open is extremely valuable/

Cons

I found Yesware sometimes had issues with my browser and Boomerang was a bit better with those issues. Additionally, I am not a lawyer but GDPR rules have made great tools like Yesware more complicated to use related to privacy rules of readers. However, overall its an excellent product and i recommend it.

Christina Ferrara
Christina Ferrara

Canned responses taken to the next level

Reviewed on 11/08/2018

Yesware has made my job so much simpler. As a template, the fields where I need to enter information are shown as RED if I forget to enter the proper information there, which makes it really easy to catch if you do a quick scan of the message before pressing send. Possibly my favorite feature is that you can share the templates with your team, so everyone doesn't need to create their own.

Pros

I rely on "canned responses" a lot, and Yesware makes it so easy to personalize those responses by creating more of a e-mail template than a canned response. You're also able to track what e-mails templates get opened most frequently which is really beneficial when trying to figure out if your subject lines are effective.

Cons

I've only been using this software for a few months, and have not yet encountered anything negative about it.

Sam
Sam
  • Industry: Events Services

Easy to use and incredibly helpful for dealing with inbound leads.

Reviewed on 05/07/2018

Pros

Super easy to use! I have my templates I can use to respond to a high volume of emails fast and easy.

Cons

When creating the templates, there isn't a variable input, so you kind of have to remember how to structure the variables.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Great Tool

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Pros

Ease of use, ability to save multiple templates and track how well your emails are doing

Cons

Setting up a mail-merge could be easier and more streamline, also increase the amount per mail-merge send

• Industry: Insurance

Yesware for lead generation that works

Reviewed on 27/02/2021

Yesware is a core part of our business, we use it daily to generate business and keep customers coming into our company.

Pros

We are able to use Yesware to send out emails to prospects at scale and manage those leads and turn them into customers.

Cons

I didnt like the limits on sending amounts, but this is something we have been able to work with eventually.

Mailchimp
Ben

Great tool for inside sales people. helps to be more strategic and efficient with outreach

Reviewed on 05/09/2017

Pros

The ability to track emails to prospects and clients, see when they open (or if they didn't open) Mail Merge tools makes it incredibly easy to send customized messages en mass. Gmail toolbar also makes it very easy to see information from Salesforce right in the email screen

Cons

As a salesperson, there's not much to dislike about this software. The only thing I can mention that has ever been a challenge is the sync back to Salesforce will occasionally sync with a duplicate record and not with the record that I may have wanted. Other than that, this software is great

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Automate your emails with Yesware!

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Overall - great product! Saves you a lot of time and makes email writing more effective!

Pros

I love a lot of features of this product. First, the email templates saves a lot of time when sending out repetitive emails. I also like that I can create my own campaigns on Yesware which can run in the background. I can create campaigns and templates which I can share to the team and they can make edits on it depending on their communication style. It also integrates with Salesforce which allows up to back track previous communication if needed.

Cons

The analytics part I think needs more work done, oftentimes I find the date doesn't match. Or I just don't know how to interpret the numbers. Maybe someone from Yesware should build a guided tour of the reports tab.

Love the Yesware product because it was so straightforward to understand all the different...

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Let's me know whether prospective clients opened up any or all communication that I sent them. Love this product!!!

Pros

1. The product's cost/value proposition is one of the best out there.
2. Instantly, Yesware provided value by informing me whether a prospect opened an email or not.

Cons

1. Some additional information about how Yesware would integrate with other CRM's would be helpful...however, I can probably Google the answer.

Yesware - The Salesperson's Secret Weapon

Reviewed on 07/03/2019

Yesware has been an integral part of my sales funnel success. When I've needed to speak to someone, they are always there to answer questions & assist.

Pros

Excellent product & value. If you want to close sales this will help you! Know exactly who is opening your emails, clicking to your website, and checking you out on social media.

Cons

No cons so far! Long time user with no issues.

The Best Tool for your Sales Needs

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Pros

We've tried several different solutions for tracking emails, creating new leads, and hosting email templates for quick use and found Yesware to be the best. It's easy to use, clear, and was easy to set up with our CRM (Salesforce).

Cons

Nothing - I've used it in the past (2 years ago) so I'm trying to figure out the new look and feel.

Great tool for email tracking, but other software seems to do similar things

Reviewed on 03/07/2018

Easy to use and share with others to use. Provides great data on email tracking!

Pros

Yesware seems to have the best email tracking - telling you exactly who, when, and where they opened the email. It was easy to set up, use, and get data from it. One of my colleagues used it for months and was able to share with us exact details from her cold emailing to help us refine her approach and be more effective. It's also one of the first I think that started doing this and it makes a huge impact when you're sending hundreds of emails a week, like we often do in our company.

Cons

My only issue with yesware is that it seems other software has very similar features built in. Many people add email tracking - for example, we also use Nimble which has email tracking, and many other CRM's do. Yesware is simpler, more tools and data, but for our specific company I have a hard time seeing the extra value and paying for it when we already have the same basic service (email tracking) built in.

Roger

They wonder how I know....

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

Overall, I am very happy with the results. I renewed without a moment's hesitation.

Pros

It allows me to know exactly when someone has opened an email I have sent. When I call shortly thereafter, they often say, "I was just thinking about you" -- especially if the email was sent days or weeks earlier.

Cons

When you send an email to multiple people, you don't know which of them opened the email. I often send several emails instead of CC'ing to overcome that.

Okay free email tracking for small budgets and businesses.

Reviewed on 13/05/2018

Pros

Free! Huge pro is that it is free to use for unlimited email tracked and also it is simple to set up and implement across multiple emails.

Cons

If you had asked me 6 months ago to write this review it would have been extremely positive. However, over the past couple months I think the quality has gone way down. I think it confuses MY opens with other people's opens. This is based on my own testing (and obviously this is a huge issue with an email tracking service. Also it doesn't get as specific (time, date, location, etc.) as a lot of other options out there.

Good for email campaigns!

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

Pros

The tool is easy to use and simple. You can create email campaigns, track open and reply rates, and schedule when an email should be sent. This is a great way to track follow ups with your clients.

Cons

There are a lot of email tracking tools out there and Yesware doesn't really have strong differentiators for me. I've used Outreach, Tout, they're pretty much all the same tool.

Tania

Excellent for our Sales Team

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

Pros

Yesware is incredibly easy to install and use, Our entire sales team uses to track emails and it has enhanced communications with potential clients. Allows for better strategic planning and the email templates are awesome!

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about yesware.

Great Software to track emails

Reviewed on 27/05/2019

I love Yesware and tell people to use that all the time!

I love Yesware and tell people to use that all the time!

Pros

Love that I can see when a client opens an email and clicks on a link.

Cons

sometimes there are issues with connecting

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Making Campaigns Easy

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

I love it so far. Have only been using for about 6 months but so far so good! Learning how to use it more efficiently day in and day out.

Pros

I like this software the most for business development. It allows me to have multiple people within 1 canvas email to where I can not only track the success of the outreach but create multiple touches to keep traction going.

Cons

I have had a couple of issues uploading CSV files into the system but other then that have not had any issues at all!

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Yesware great tool for email campaign

Reviewed on 11/10/2018

Overall, I think it's a great tool that accomplishes what you're hoping to get out of it.

Pros

I love that I can create my own personal email sequence with content that I create. Quick, simple and easy to use. Great user functionality.

Cons

I did not experience and major problems. The tool worked as well as I needed it to.

The simplest way to set up email marketing drip campaigns

Reviewed on 04/05/2018

YesWare helped our business grow by setting up effective email campaigns. From newsletter style emails to cold prospecting it's a wonderful application for email management.

Pros

Email tracking is very well laid out in yesware and you can even sync them to third party applications like Salesforce. The email tracking is by far the most useful method of tracking metrics vital to a campaigns success. Open rate, reply rate and bounce rate are essential to mark.

Cons

The grouping of certain metrics could be better, and the template editor should be more robust. I'm sure there's a way to do the templating externally but I feel this shouldn't be required for such advanced software.