Kim S.

Really great features in a reasonably priced SaaS

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

We use the platform to keep a quick eye on where we are with traffic, social, SEO, etc simple numbers - it's great to be able to quickly page through various screens and see the overview of what's happening without spending all afternoon drilling down thru arcane and useless trivia when we are just looking for a snapshot.

Pros

It's very easy to implement, support is quick to respond and helpful with their replies, feature requests are taken seriously, and it's a great value for the spend.

Cons

It's a bit bare bones, but I am not complaining.

John B.

Overall Performance Tracking

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

Just amazing!

Pros

The accuracy and it's stable performance.

Cons

Nothing wrong at all. So what cons should add?

Ciprian P.

A great all-in-one dashboard tool

Reviewed on 05/01/2020

Pros

I'm always in search of an all-in-one dashboard tool for all my statistics and social insights. Cyfe is a great tool and I was able to set up a great report for myself and my clients in less than 10 minutes.

Cons

Sometimes the connected apps disconnect and reports show up as empty.

Dustin B.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Reviewed on 27/06/2017

It makes reporting to clients and monitoring our own metrics easy and automates a lot of the process.

Lots of integrations
Inexpensive

The dashboard is exactly what I searched for. It's easy for my team and my clients to use without costing an arm and a leg. It's actually underpriced, if you ask me.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Cyfe. I guess I'd like to see a HubSpot integration, but I know they're working on that. It's great.

Lindsay S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Cyfe is the best customizable dashboard tool I have come across, and that's saying something.

Reviewed on 20/04/2018

It's time saving and distraction-less in terms of getting to see all of my data visualizations in one place, rather than logging into Google analytics/search console, email, Mailchimp, etc.

Pros

It's very customizable in terms of layout, theme, etc. The widgets you're able to create and mashup to get unique data visualizations is one-of-a-kind. There is little technical knowledge needed as it's an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.

Cons

I wish that there was a repository of templates for users to refer to for ideas and inspiration, sort of like what is available in Trello or Airtable, but I realize that some users' private data would need to be restricted somehow, so this could be a reason why that isn't the case currently.

Justin S.

Easy to Use Dashboard Software

Reviewed on 22/04/2019

Pros

We use Cyfe for a TV Dashboard to keep our departmental statistics up to date in our workplace. Many of the integrations are very deep, and allow real-time reporting on measures that are critical to our business. For the price, the tool is fantastic.

Cons

Some of the integrations we use do not offer the depth we would like to see. The plus side of this, is we are able to pull dashboards from Google Sheets very easily to make up for this. It creates a bit more manual work on our part to update those statistics weekly/monthly, but at least we can still graphically see all of our data in one place.

Joe M.

Simple and Cost Effective

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

Pros

I spend less per year on this than I did with gogrow.com each month, yet it is easier to use and quicker to implement. Strongly recommend for businesses that don't want to keep an SQL expert in the fold. Simple to use, and no frustrations with getting support as I had with my previous app.

Cons

Would like a few more graph types added to the array of choices, but not a huge deal because of the affordability.

Clean and Customizable Dashboards

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

Pros

Cyfe is very customizable and pretty easy to setup. The interface is very easy to look at the data we receive from Cyfe helps power important business decisions.

Cons

Great dashboard with a lot of integrations and a good amount of customization. No major cons!

Mario R.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Basic analytics all in one

Reviewed on 06/03/2018

Pros

All of your metrics and ROI in one location, easily set up, and allows you to follow up on the progress of your campaigns

Cons

There is a lack of integration with other programs that would track other metrics for our pages, so for further research other programs are needed

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

A very usefull client dashboard for my digital company

Reviewed on 07/11/2017

I am able to send monthly trafic report in pdf to my clients, what is very valuable in my maintenance plan.

Pros

With Cyfe I can build customized dashboard for my clients with all the key indicator they need to follow their website : trafic per page, trafic per states, number of subscribers etc. I can also embded Airtable sheet, very usefull to track my time.

Cons

The design is quite simple and not very attractive. I wish I could personalize it a bit more by myself.

Marco B.

Best Data Dashboard

Reviewed on 01/02/2017

I really like Cyfe because it is useful to create beautiful reports right from the web: it needs just to be connected to others accounts (like Facebook, Adwords, etc.) or to custom csv and files and it plays good.

Pros

Easy
Cheap but Good
Interoperating

Cons

Slow (sometimes)
Some reports not enough customizable

Heinz S.

Reviewed on 18/02/2016

Ileana S.

Cyfe: a great monitoring tool!

Reviewed on 14/02/2017

Cyfe is a great monitoring tool that allow to monitor web services (also social media), it allows to obtain report in real time and to archive useful historical data. I recommend it to everybody, really useful for you and your customers.

Depp L.

Remarkable tool to monitor progress of your business

Reviewed on 30/04/2018

Best for data analytics

Pros

customization and widgets show cyfe.s expertise in data analytics. It is very easy to set it up and has a very important support rate.

Cons

It becomes slow somethimes when I integrate something. Some of the integrtions do not run effectively as they should. Overall quality is good I recommend it

• Industry: Animation
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Connects with a lot of systems, but reporting is inflexible

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Pros

Can easily connect to multiple systems such as Xero, Google Analytics and Facebook.
Easy to setup dashboard views.

Cons

My main reason for using the system was to monitor financial performance data that is captured in Xero. The standard reporting views and metrics for that data were very limited and added no value beyond what Xero already reports on.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great for quick data checks

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

Pros

Cyfe makes it easy to view who is viewing your websites in a variety of ways, including graphs and charts.

Cons

It is hard to know if all data is being captured simply because there are so many factors that play into site visits, but overall, we're happy with the service.

Craig S.

Reviewed on 15/09/2015

Pranab S.

Perfect for quickly putting together an investor dashboard!

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

When we picked up a round of investment in our startup, we needed a way to keep our investors updated with a few key metrics. Sending an update email monthly is fine, but we wanted a way to let investors do a deep-dive in their own time. Cyfe did the job perfectly for us.

I was able to set up individual dashboards for investors within Cyfe, with fine-grained control over the metrics shown. Everything was self-updating, so I never had to worry about making charts in powerpoint and excel for investor updates. This freed me up to focus on growing the business.

Pros

Cyfe has a simple and minimal interface. Getting started is easy, and I had my first dashboard set up within minutes using the built-in Google Analytics integration.

Cons

Cyfe provides a number of built-in integrations from common data sources, but this list could have been more extensive. A dashboard is only as good as the data it can display. And we can only display data if we can access it.

Luckily Cyfe does provide a way to build your own custom integration - via MySQL. So when I could not find an integration I needed, I had to create an intermediate mysql database, with the data in a format that Cyfe could then pick up and use with it's built-in MySQL integration.

Nneka O.

In-depth social media analytics with Cyfe

Reviewed on 20/07/2019

Detailed social media analysis.

Pros

I love how in-depth the data Cyfe pulls from social media is. All that valuable information is on one screen which makes it so much easier. Cyfe has allowed my team and I to change our social media marketing strategies based on the data it gives us. And it has many useful integrations too.

Cons

Its integration with Google Analytics isn't exactly the best and can be very cumbersome.

Powerful dashboard software for an affordable price.

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.

Pros

Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.

Cons

The UI is a bit clunky and could be sleeker. Tools like datadeck look a lot nicer visually, but don't come close to the level of functionality offered by Cyfe.

Cyfe is a must-have for tracking small business KPIs

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

Pros

I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.

Cons

I wish the software had more native partners that had customizable widgets on the platform. I'd love to see Webinar Jam and Evergreen Webinars, Callrail, and youtube analytics programs working within the software. I'd also love to see more examples of how other Cyfe users are setting up their dashboards. I can feel that the system is powerful, but sometimes get stumped on how to set things up for advanced KPI tracking. Case studies would be awesome to learn from.

Shama R.

The reports are in a single panel

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

The statistics shown are very good, the activities of social networks are also shown, it makes the work much easier and that we appreciate, to make our company grow a bit.

Pros

I love all the features Cyfe has, lots of tools that make tasks easier, we can even manage and view the reports in one place, so that each client can read it. It has capabilities to monitor activities and tasks.

Cons

I have found myself using cyfe all the time with only one complaint, and that is when the platform clogs, I feel it is frustrating.

Christian S.

Great tool

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Pros

Very easy to use software that works fast.

Cons

A little bit too much focused on the US market.

Cyfe Review

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

Pros

Cyfe makes it easy to see the data from our website in one convienient place.

Cons

The metrics are all basically quantitative, there are no quallative data gathering.

Josh O.

Great Dashboard Tool for All-in-One view

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

Pros

We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.

Cons

Mainly that if a particular third party app isn't supported there's not much you can do to bring that into the mix. You're pretty limited to the pre-defined views and widgets they provide. There is some API opportunity but what little we've played with that, there's not a lot of customization to be had there. Also you can't control the visual display of graphs much, it's predefined by the widgets. Doesn't really support our SEO tracking tools either.