AgoraPulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

4.4/5
4.3/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

615 Reviews for UK Users

Matt T.

Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Overall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.

Pros

When I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!

Cons

Overall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor.
1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying.
2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

Later

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse feels much more up to date and modern than Hootsuite. AgoraPulse's design and layout is much clearer and easier to understand than Hootsuite's.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse is more comprehensive than Later. Later is very focused on Instagram. AgoraPulse seems well designed to handle all major social media platforms well.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Matt,

Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about.

Here's to your continued social media success!
Lisa

Fanni B.

Growing with Agorapulse

Reviewed on 06/12/2021

We've moved from using 3 different social management tools (Later, Buffer and Facebook Business Manager) and we love the product because it's easy to use, fosters collaboration and has great, detailed reporting.

Pros

Agorapulse is really easy to use and it also has a wide range of features. As a marketing agency we manage a large number of profiles, and Agorpulse helps us keep track of our posts, engagement, messages and analytics all at once.

The reports are detailed and save us time by being downloadable as PDFs, instead of having to go into the social media app itself and compile data manually.

The shared calendar feature is amazing, we can get direct feedback from our clients and make changes as and when they request it.

It's easy to delegate tasks between team members as well.

Cons

Sometimes the assign feature does not work until I log out and in again.

The mobile app could use some serious improvement as it's hard to use and the most important features are hidden away/hard to find.

It would be great if Agorapulse could do detailed Reels reporting and I would love to schedule the first comment and hashtags as well (like you can in Later.com)

An agorapulse provided Link In Bio feature would be amazing.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

It was hard to use 3 different products.

Buffer, Later and Facebook for Business

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

More features over Sprout Social at a similar price point.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Fanni,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and suggestions with us!
We are glad to hear about your experience with our tool and I'm excited to let you know that some of the features that you suggest are on the way ;-)
I'll share more details with you internally.

Samia

Feels really clunky and there's a lot of improvement to still do

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

It's allowed us to organise comments and DMs

Pros

I love that we can collaborate as a team and have multiple team members go in to reply etc. I also like the ability to schedule something multiple times.

Cons

Often comments do not get pulled through.
Insta DMs never get pulled through so we have to manually check on another platform
Editing a post for multiple platforms is not as smart as other software we've used. i.e. I want to be able to upload different image sizes for the different networks but it's not a feature.

'first comment' on IG isn't an option so hashtags need to stay in main post copy.
Sometimes comments will come in days or sometimes weeks after they've been posted so we miss them.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
Unfortunately, we do not support Instagram DMs at this moment. However, this is something that we are working on.
Regarding our publishing options, we'll be releasing new changes that will make posting a lot easier. If you want to test these new options, feel free to contact me at [email protected] so I can give you early access to these features.
Thank you!

Dominique D.

Already a great product with room to improve

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

What needs to be done is covered. What can help improve our internal process if possible to resolve/act on our pain points list would help.

Pros

Bulk scheduling
Rescheduling
Report and Analytics
Listening
Mailbox and comments management

Cons

Waiting for the calendar notes feature to come
Waiting for more reporting features (ie. YouTube and Google Analytics)
Post search function does not exist
Additional role > respond to inbox messages assigned to them only
Need more emoji options
IG stories, reels, and carousels can only be published natively

Sprout Social and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Better reporting feature Bulk publishing feature

ContentCal

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

More GDPR compliant and better priced for non-profit orgs.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Dominique,
Thank you for writing this review!
We understand that the wait has been long, but we will release a bunch of new features soon!
We would love to know more about how we could make Agorapulse more GDPR compliant. If you have any suggestions on this, feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected]
Samia

Great mid-tier social media management software

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

So far the price is right, the customer service has been great and we haven't had any major technical issues,

Pros

AgoraPulse provides good value for the cost. While it doesn't have the most features of any SMM software, it provides the basic features, as well as some mid-tier features as well. The reports are easy to generate, customize and read and I particularly like the ability to compare any time periods against each other, not just month over month.

Cons

The only issue I have with AgoraPulse is that it can't track engagement on ads - only page posts.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Our previous SMM software was having constantly technical issues and it was costing us way too much time and money to deal with.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

The price was much better for similar features.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing this review with the Capterra community. We are delighted to hear about your experience with Agorapulse.

Evan C.

Great Software for Social Media Management

Reviewed on 18/01/2022

Pros

Agorapulse makes community management incredibly easy across all platforms, especially when collaborating with a team.

Cons

I would like the option to view analytics by individual post.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

I had used AgoraPulse in a previous job and really like the ease of use and reporting tools.
Clayton P.

The Best Social Media Scheduling Tool on the Market

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

Agorapulse has given me a tool that I can confidently rely on for all of my clients and trust that they're getting access to the best tool on the market.

Pros

At first, it was the amazing customer support I received from the team at Agorapulse. They took me through a full walkthrough of the software and answered all of my questions.

After implementing it in my business, I fell in love with the ease of using the software for myself and all new team members that came on. This is by far the best social scheduling tool on the market to grow your business with.

Cons

The only complaint I have on the software is that some of my clients have a difficult time getting access to the post-approval screen.

Sked Social, SocialPilot, Hootsuite and Later

Later

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Clayton,
Here's Samia with the Product Team!
We are delighted to hear about your experience using Agorapulse. Thank you for sharing it!

Forest W.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Excellent Tool for Social Media Customer Support!

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

Overall, my team's experience has been fantastic! We really love using this tool for communicating with our customers.

Pros

There's so much I love about Agorapulse! Comments come in very quickly, are very easy to read in the context of the original post and surrounding comments, and it is also very easy respond quickly to customers and close out the comment.

Form and function blend really well in the tool, it's easy to use and it's not cluttered so it doesn't overwhelm the eyes and brain while working. I enjoy the reporting tools and that I can have them automatically generated for me once a week and emailed.

Cons

The thing I like least about Agorapulse is that I can't easily apply one saved reply to multiple social profiles. I want to see a toggle where I can choose which pages the Saved Reply will be applied to. We have quite a few profiles where we have the same replies across, and it's frustrating to have to recreate it for each one.

I also find that customer support can be very confusing if you don't have a technical understanding of what they are explaining. Some of the time, they will let me know that something is going on with my integrations in such a way that is difficult for someone who is not in the field to understand.

I'd also like to see the team performance reporting feature to be beefed up a bit. It would be great to be able to click into what each individual team member had reviewed that day/week right in the report so I could review for QA.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Forest, Thank you for sharing this review with us. We are truly delighted to hear about your experience using our tool.
I am reaching out to you internally to learn more about how we could improve our features for your team.
Thanks in advance for your contribution!

Russ F.

Easy to use for monitoring and managing social engagement

Reviewed on 31/12/2021

It provides us with the oversight and key metrics to better manage our social media platforms

Pros

We have outsourced our Social media posting, so I use AgoraPulse to monitor engagement and for the analytics. It is easy-to-use in both these areas and provides good insight to what we need to monitor.

Cons

The few times I have had use to it for posting it seemed to be lacking in features like being able to tag other people/businesses - but this may be due to my lack of knowledge in this area.

ContentCal

Cost.

Response from Agorapulse

Thank you for sharing this review, Russ!
There are a few options, like tagging individuals, that are not available due to API limitations. I will be reaching out to you internally to share with you more details about these limits.

Cassandra P.

Easy to Use, Incredible Support

Reviewed on 13/09/2021

They are a great solution for a marketing agency like ours that is servicing hundreds of businesses for social media posting and management!

Pros

The platform's interface is great, easy to find what you need and quick to learn. Additionally, their support is incredible - very responsive, fast to fix any issues, and always willing to help. Very impressed with that!

Cons

My only complaint is that you can't add one social channel to multiple groups - they have a workaround for this using tags that sort of gets the job done, but I do wish that I could use groups instead. That said, we've still been able to fulfill all of our needs with their platform!

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

We were having constant problems with Hootsuite - bugs with individual posts, entire groups of scheduled posts not going out (we're talking 50+ clients at a time not receiving their scheduled posts), the platform overall loaded super slowly, and the only solution they gave me everytime was that we needed to upgrade to stop these glitches from happening. (Not sure how upgrading would have helped considering the package we were on was supposed to support the number of channels we were managing). That platform had turned into a MAJOR headache for us to use.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Pricing, support, and educational/training resources.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Cassandra,
Thank you so much for reaching out to you!
We are SO glad to hear that Agorapulse is helping with your tasks on social media.
We have noted your feedback about adding one profiles to multiple groups. We will definitely keep you posted on this.
Thanks!

Emily P.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

AgoraPulse is indispensable if you are managing multiple accounts.

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

AgoraPulse really has been integral to my day to day workflow. While I have minor complaints, I'd recommend this tool to anyone needing to manage and schedule social media.

Pros

I like that this product gives me the number of social profiles I need (35) without having to piece together multiple accounts with a product. It lets me have one dashboard to manage everything that is going on with our social accounts as well as who is mentioning us on their own accounts.

Cons

I don't have a lot to complain about with AgoraPulse. I really have two main complaints. 1. They develop tools that I don't feel are helpful at an enterprise level-such as their integration with Canva. I'm sure Canva is great for a lot of people, but at the agency level, invest in a designer or the correct software to follow your brand guidelines. 2. They have introduced some new features recently that require you to upgrade your account. I feel like I am already paying at the higher end of their offerings and these teasers are just that if I can't access the new functionality.

SocialBee and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

We needed to be able to manage more social profiles than Buffer offered.

Buffer

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Pricing and number of social profiles available.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Emily,

Herre's Samia from the Product Team. I'd like to thank you for sharing this review with our team!
I am unable to see your email listed here but I would love to have to the opportunity to chat with you to better understand your suggestions.
Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]

Cynthia M.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

The most amazing social media software investment you can make!

Reviewed on 27/08/2021

The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general, however, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!

Pros

Agorapulse is absolutely amazing. We have been using them for several months for numerous social channels and groups that we have scaled from ZERO to HERO. If you get the premium version of Agorapulse they open up access to an educational academy that is valued at $1K. This has saved us money and time. Many of our students at Assuaged.com have been able to find and secure jobs because of this advanced social media training. It takes time, trial, and error to figure out what works, and what does not work. Agorapulse is truly the answer to all of your social media needs, especially the advanced reporting and ability to post in GROUPS, not many social media platforms support the type of features that Agorapulse has. If we didn’t have this software, I have no clue where we would be, it is simply a life-saver and true golden investment that you won’t regret.

Cons

We LOVE everything about Agorapulse, it is A LOT to learn, but with time and patience it works out!

Response from Agorapulse

Hey Cynthia,

My name is Samia and I'd like to thank you for sharing such an extraordinary review with the community!
If you have any suggestions on how we could improve your experience even more, just let us know!

Kassie R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great Resource for Teams Looking for Ease of Use

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

Wonderful. Customer service is great. Just using it is easy and has most everything you will need - especially for the cost.

Pros

The ease of use both with the setup, daily use and maintenance of this product is by far the easiest tool out there.

Cons

There are a few features missing, for example being able to search all conversations by a specific word to find select posts.

Sprout and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Lack of customer support and the high pricepoint.

Sprinklr

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Kassie,

Thank you for your review! It's so great to hear that you find Agorapulse to be the easiest tool out therewe strive for this!

We hear you on needing to be able to search all conversations by a specific word to find posts. The good news is this is on our roadmap now! We can't give a definite date for release but it's coming :)

I have added you to this product feature list so that when we release it, you'll be the first to know. Please reach out if you have any other ideas on how we can improve the product for you!

Dustin w. S.

Best in class by far

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

I've tried dozens of other social media apps and tools. None of them come close to the combination of features and support. Agorapulse is, without question, the best in class social media marketing software.

Pros

The unified product features are a life-saver for my team and I. Being able to plan/schedule content, monitor/respond to mentions, and gain valuable insights from analytics all in one place makes our jobs so much easier. The UI is great to look at and intuitive, and the team behind it is responsive and extremely caring about their customers.

Cons

There are a few areas in which I think the content scheduling workflow could be faster or more efficient.

Later, Post Planner, SocialPilot, Sprout Social, Hootsuite and Buffer

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

The other tools were extremely limited OR were too expensive to get everything I needed out of them. Not to mention most of the other tools I tried had UI/UX that wasn't as good as Agorapulse.

Hootsuite, Buffer and TweetDeck

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is the total package. Features (that work), support that is quick and friendly, UI/UX that makes the job easier and more fun, and a fair price.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Dustin,

Thank you for leaving such an awesome review about Agorapulse. We strive to make your team's lives easier, and it sounds like we've been achieving that!

We would love to hear your thoughts on how the content scheduling workflow could be faster and more efficient. Can you reach out directly to us to elaborate?

Thanks!

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Expensive but solid functionality and support

Reviewed on 02/04/2021

Happy except for the price. Found them responsive for tech support, even respond to feature requests

Pros

1. The company is always improving the product and really worked hard to match the native platform functionalities and built in feature requests over time – eg Facebook tagging a few years back.
2. Had good additional functions like contest support and prize winner picker, which we used quite a bit.
3. Now they have monthly social media experiments which is awesome for real truths.

Cons

1. Plans are Expensive
2. Does not integrate Google My Business
3. Visualisations in reports are hard for clients to understand. This is a pretty common problem across different SMM saas anyway — the charts are ok to see trends, but to many clients straight-up numbers are the most comprehensible.
4. Did not have automated publishing to Instagram during the years we used Agorapulse so we had to pay for another app that did allow it and eventually stopped using Agorapulse for this reason. By the time they had this feature we were locked into an annual plan for that other app

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Agorapulse! We want to let you know that you are heard and would love to be able to talk with you more about your review. Please feel free to reach out to me or our support so we can talk with you directly!

So happy to hear you appreciate us constantly improving Agorapulse! We strive to give you the BEST.

Talk with you soon,

Diana A.

Agorapulse is my fave (and I've tried them all)

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

I love Agorapulse!!! It makes my life easier. It's the reason I've been able to stay active on Twitter for so many years. If it wasn't for this tool, I would have likely gotten off Twitter a looooong time ago.

Pros

I've used Agorapulse daily for several years. Since I only use Twitter, that's the only platform I use it for.

It's easy to use, I like the plethora of features, and it just plain works every single time. There's no problems or hassles. The customer service team is super nice too (and very responsive). 😀

I like the publishing calendar a lot, but this tool is way more comprehensive than the standard publishing tool. There are a ton of features. I setup my queue times, so I can either add each post to the queue, or publish it next. That keeps me from having to schedule each tweet individually.

I've sent 190,000 tweets over the past decade. My teenage son helps me manage my Twitter with Agorapulse. He sets up my tweets and assigns them to me. Then I go in and look at each one, and then approve it (or not) and then it queues to publish. He has a login, and I have a login. It's perfect.

This tool would be great for a social media team at an office. You can assign certain roles (permissions) for each person. Of course, you can tweet from within Agorapulse, but I don't use it much for that. It's there though.

There's also a pretty cool report section. It measure all kinds of things, like brand awareness, engagement, audience growth, etc. It's a nice complement to the Twitter reports.

I like how it looks too. The UI is really nice. ✔️I tried many different social media management tools before I found Agorapulse. It's definitely my fave! A++++++

Cons

I really struggled to think of a "con" to Agorapulse, but I did think of something that would make it better.

I work as a tech influencer for a couple brands. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes to compose one of those tweets. There are so many details to get correct (the link, the hashtags, the sentiment, the picture, etc).

It would be nice to have the ability to save those tweets as drafts so I could come back to them.

Oh, and also, a search feature would be nice. Sometimes I think of a tweet I sent a while back, and I want to go back to find it and re-queue it to go out again.

Since there's not a search feature for the publishing calendar, I have to go to search.twitter.com to search for the tweet so I can determine the date it was tweeted. Then I go back into Agorapulse on that date to find it and re-queue it (by clicking the "duplicate post" button).

I'm surprised I thought about 2 things that might make it better!

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Diana,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this amazing review of Agorapulse! Samia has reached out to talk with you more about your opinions and thoughts. :)

We love to hear that you work with your son too, how fun! We are very blessed to have clients like you.

Thank you for providing some great ideas; talk about a great brainstorm! We have given your feedback to our Product team and I have added you to that specific feature list. This way, if the Product Team decides to move forward with creating any of your features, you'll be notified!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Rebecca R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Makes my life easier

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

Overall, AgoraPulse has helped streamline a big job - multiple social accounts. I like the reporting but I wish it could be separated into organic and paid more clearly - I realize that is probably an issue within the platforms themselves. At a big company like ours, there is a separate agency that manages paid so when I have to report on organic, I am still going through and having to do math and cobble things together. I would like the content report have a totals column - I have to export that to a csv, then add the columns in excel to get those organic numbers.

Pros

I like that I can schedule posts out and see everything in a clear monthly format. I like that I can resize images as I am scheduling and it's easy to manage multiple accounts.

I love the assign posts for approval and the shared calendar feature. Means I can have as many eyes on my posts as I need without any steep learning curve for the people who need to review.

Cons

I don't want to use the H word but I kind liked how I could visually see all the posts scheduled at a glance. I know the publishing lists do this but I would like to look at a weekly view and see the posts and images in a grid view as opposed to scrolling. Especially for something like Instagram where I am trying to picture what my images are going to look like together when posted - I like to make sure I keep certain images apart. Helps with our customer care team although we do have problems with it when ads are started or stopped because then all the old comments come flooding back in.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

For the social inbox and shared calendar.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Had everything we needed for less $.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of Agorapulse. We are always looking for ways to grow and serve our clients better, so we really appreciate your feedback.

A grid view is actually something that many other people have mentioned wanting before! So I have passed along your word to our Product team and have added you to this feature list. This way if the Product Team ever releases this, you will be notified immediately or possibly chosen for beta testing!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Tanisha H.

So far, so good

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

Overall I have had a good experience.

Pros

I like the abliltiy to plan ahead and repeat posts without having to recreate them everytime. I also like that my team can proof posts before we send them out.

Cons

I do not like that I have to jump through hoops to go back and make an edit in Facebook, and I hate that the reports are not included in the huge price that we already pay. Reports should not be an add on feature.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

I wanted more planning options, and reports, but they cost extra and I was not told that in the beginning.

Buffer

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

I thought I was gaining the ability to make weekly reports, since it is an add on, I am considering looking at alternatives at the end of our subscription for this year.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Tanisha,
Thank you for your review!
Unlimited reports are included with every Agorapulse subscription. We did release a new add-on a few months back that allows you to build customized reports with data from multiple social profiles.
However, unlimited individual reports (and exports) are and will remain included with every plan.
We are currently working on new publishing options that will help you schedule (and edit) your content faster.
We hope that you'll like them!
Again, thank you so much for your comments!

Alyssa B.

Very handy tool

Reviewed on 18/01/2021

This software helps me be able to post to social media on 10 different accounts, super simply

Pros

The feature that stuck out the most to me and helped me decide to purchase was the direct Instagram integration. I had tried other software that needed 3rd party software and a bunch of steps just to schedule a post to Instagram. Agorapulse will schedule it and easily send the information to your phone app so its just a click away from posting.

Cons

The things I like the least are just tiny improvements that need made, however the app has an EXTENSIVE request system that allows you to request features, upvote/downvote, and see feature developments progress which I really enjoy. They are constantly adding new features and updates.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

able to connect multiple accounts

Loomly

the instagram functionality

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Alyssa,
Thanks so much for leaving such a detailed review!
We are so glad to hear that our tool is helping with your daily tasks.
If you have anything else to add, please let us know. We're always here to help!

Andrew A.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Makes Social Media Management a Breeze

Reviewed on 12/01/2021

AP has completely revolutionized the way we approach and manage social media. It provides us with one simple and easy to use platform that stops us wasting time jumping between various social media platforms to schedule and pull in analysis. This allows us to be more agile when responding to customers.

The multiple users allowed also allows our support and marketing teams to seamlessly collaborate and ensure every customer is paired with the right person to answer their questions. It also saves zillions of emails flying back and forth.

It is also worth mentioning I'm always very impressed with the rapid customer support and continuous improvement to AP product proposition. It has made staying very easy.

Pros

The scheduling tool made the normally unmanageable task of scheduling the same post across multiple social media channels incredibly easy. It is intuitive and saves a serious amount of time. It also allowed us to schedule everything a week in advance meaning we spent less time scheduling and more time interacting with customers and analyzing and their engagements. Meaning we are able to keep getting smarter.

The assign tool is excellent for collaboration and saves us having to send an email to a colleague who may be in a better position to get back to the customer.

Cons

I would really like to see an extensive media library. The ability to reuse images and videos that have already been uploaded would save a lot of time.

I would also like to see functionality similar to Later's 'Link in Bio' functionality. If this is possible (Instagram API dependent I know) then we would have no reason to ever leave the comfort of Agora.

For us the one feature we never use nor understand is the publishing list.

I would also love to see a 'landing page' feature so you can send customers directly to bespoke LP from social media posts without having to get IT involved.

Hootsuite and Later

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Better graphic user interface (GUI) Better value for price Very responsive customer support Best all round product proposition

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Andrew,
We were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Kylie C.

Great for teams!

Reviewed on 16/12/2020

Overall, I'm very impressed with what AgoraPulse has to offer. It's a little more expensive than I wanted it to be, but it is worth it. I can't imagine going back to any other software.

Pros

I like that you can easily assign stuff in your inbox to team members. Sending the product for review is very helpful too. I also appreciate the fact that I get a notification as soon as something might be wrong and then again when it is fixed. With other software I've tried, you don't know something is wrong until a post doesn't go out.

Cons

I do wish there was a way to manage Google My Business through AgoraPulse. I heard that's coming, so hopefully in the future!

Sendible, Sprout and Loomly

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

I had 2 instagram accounts that wouldn't connect properly. Contact customer support, and they kept saying they were sending it on to the technical team. They were disconnected for 6 months! When I asked for a refund for the year I hadn't used, they said I must finish out my year. When that year was up, I immediately switched. It was just bad, bad, bad.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

My team and I did a free trial to a few and ultimately decided on AgoraPulse because of the calendar view, ease of use, overall design (this is important to us), and the team-oriented communication features.

Response from Agorapulse

Thanks so much for your comments, Kylie!
We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come.

Lynne L.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Amazing value for publishing & analytics! Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Pros

The best part is the amazing customer service! They are responsive and generally have a good response for everything - including an idea to workaround if needed. The interface is nice and user-friendly. It was easy for team members to get used to the publishing and analytics tools. The crowd favourite is the ability to publish to (and edit for) multiple channels easily from one place. The price is incredibly accessible, especially for a non-profit like us! Love the system for addressing clients' wishes - we can vote and comment on them, and get updates when they're being worked on or the opportunity to consult with an AP team member on them. Overall I feel more efficient using AP.

Cons

I had to add all 40 social accounts myself, which was long. I believe this is being fixed soon (if not already). They really need to add a draft option and/or option to add notes to the calendar to address the lack of ability to plan social posts using AP. Again, this is something that seems to be on their radar. There are other, smaller limitations, like not being able to schedule (or upload a carousel) from the app. Social listening can definitely become more sophisticated, and I'm confident it will.

Hootsuite, Buffer and Swat.io

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Falcon.io was also good (and had responsive customer service), but was very expensive for us as a non-profit organization. We found AgoraPulse had the same functionality (and the bonus of all-in-one publishing) at a better price.

Falcon.io

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Buffer and Swat lacked functionalities and customer service we wanted. Hootsuite was not available at the enterprise level in our country.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Lynne,

Thanks for the fabulous review!
Our team is thrilled you're happy with our service!
And yes, you're right! We are already working on some pretty awesome features that I'm sure you will like. :-)
Stay tuned!

Amy M.

Most robust with client approval process

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

We have loved the support team, taking advantage of Social Media Manager School with our annual plan, and the network of users we've met along the way. The tool has blown all our past tools (Loomly, Buffer, HeyOrca, Zoho) out of the water.

Pros

Our team has enjoyed using shared calendars with clients. The approval process has been easy for our team and clients. Reports are simple and beautiful, eliminating our need for additional weekly reporting tools.

Cons

We could really use a "pause all content" option or kill switch for a brand or account. Especially in 2020, this function would be helpful. The queue/category workaround is clunky. A client approval process for queues would also be beneficial. Without the ability to have clients approve that content, queues are useless to us, unfortunately.

Falcon.io

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Lack of tech support, client approval process, and adequate reporting.

Zoho Social

Features and price.

Response from Agorapulse

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
I am so glad to hear that you've enjoyed working with our Shared Calendars.
I've just added your vote to the suggestion to add a "pause all content" button.
Again, thank you for sharing that suggestion with us!

Tiffany R.

Just Do It

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

It's easy to implement, great for team coordination and effective.

Pros

The reports are absolutely huge. Tagging content is easy, collaborating between team members is easy

Cons

Adding features is expensive (like adding a competitor for report purposes). Adding team members is expensive too, which is a downside for us.

Hootsuite and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

I wasn't super happy with Hootsuite. It was a bit clunky and if we were going to go with a paid version, I wanted it to be something I was really happy with.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

It was easier to sign up, user friendly and integrated with my social media accounts the easiest. Initial impression was the overall best. And I could do it all without reaching out to your helpdesk; that's important.

Response from Agorapulse

So glad your team is making great use of the reporting, labelling, and collaboration features! We take pride in our user friendly dashboard and it's great to read that it saved you several trips to our support team. (Though do know that our support is available around the clock for you.)

Warm regards,
Lisa Kalner Williams
Product Marketing Director

Madison K.

Easy to Use, Increases Productivity, and Allows for Admin Approvals

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Overall, our experience with Agorapulse has been extremely positive. We are no longer having to spend time every day posting to separate platforms, we are more easily able to get approvals on posts, and we've been able to easily target analytics to find the best days and times to post. We are very happy with our experience thus far.

Pros

Agorapulse is incredibly easy to use and has increased the productivity of our marketing team. It saves us hours of work, and we can plan campaigns easier than before we had the tool. In addition, Agorapulse is the only scheduling tool we found that has a post approvals calendar, which is essential for our team. Our administrators love the approvals calendar and love the platform and how easy it is to use. Integrating Agorapulse into our daily routine was seamless and we immediately noticed the improvements in our productivity, creativity, and ability to be more active across all platforms/channels.

Cons

There are only a couple of features our team feels could use some improvement. We frequently run into issues with the 5MB photo size restriction (across all platforms). We also wish it was easier to post a photo carousel from Agorapulse to Instagram without having to send a notification to a phone because we've had issues getting the feature to work, and we often have to schedule a separate post to Instagram and choose only one photo versus posting an entire carousel. However, considering the pros of this software and the increase in productivity we've seen since implementing it, these are small takeaways and not extremely difficult to work around when needed.

Sendible, Hootsuite and SocialBee

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

The primary feature that sold us on Agorapulse over other platforms was the approvals calendar. No other platform had an approvals process that was as seamless or accessible. We did consider Hootsuite for its integrating capabilities, as we will be implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 very soon, but our Executive Team decided the admin features (i.e. the approvals calendar) were more important than a potential integration.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Madison,

What a delight to read how efficient your content approval with our new Shared Calendars! Isn't a big timesaver?

As soon as Instagram's API lets third party directly publish carousels, we'll add it to our dashboard. Fingers crossed!

Lisa at Agorapulse