AgoraPulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

4.4/5
4.3/5
4.6/5
4.7/5

666 Reviews for UK Users

Cynthia
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

The most amazing social media software investment you can make!

Reviewed on 27/08/2021

The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general, however, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!

Pros

Agorapulse is absolutely amazing. We have been using them for several months for numerous social channels and groups that we have scaled from ZERO to HERO. If you get the premium version of Agorapulse they open up access to an educational academy that is valued at $1K. This has saved us money and time. Many of our students at Assuaged.com have been able to find and secure jobs because of this advanced social media training. It takes time, trial, and error to figure out what works, and what does not work. Agorapulse is truly the answer to all of your social media needs, especially the advanced reporting and ability to post in GROUPS, not many social media platforms support the type of features that Agorapulse has. If we didn’t have this software, I have no clue where we would be, it is simply a life-saver and true golden investment that you won’t regret.

Cons

We LOVE everything about Agorapulse, it is A LOT to learn, but with time and patience it works out!

Response from Agorapulse

Hey Cynthia,

My name is Samia and I'd like to thank you for sharing such an extraordinary review with the community!
If you have any suggestions on how we could improve your experience even more, just let us know!

Beth
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

An amazing product but out of my price point.

Reviewed on 28/06/2022

I enjoyed my free trial but decided to pursue a cheaper option that had better photo editing capabilities.

Pros

Navigating between accounts is easy and intuitive.

Cons

This product is very expensive considering the photo formatting needs improvement, and the IG Auto Publish feature.

Metricool and Buffer

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Trying out different platforms.

Metricool

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

A colleague uses AgoraPulse and I trust her opinion on software tools.

Response from Agorapulse

Thanks for leaving this review, Beth!
We appreciate your honest feedback.

Amy
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Inexpensive Option That Provides Some Benefit

Reviewed on 28/02/2022

It provides our company some benefits but it is not the robust social media management platform we hoped it would be. However, it is much less expensive than the robust solutions so I suppose it is to be expected.

Pros

Makes managing our social media easier in that it is much easier to reply to comments/ messages using Agora Pulse. We also are able to track brand mentions much easier than from within the social media platforms.

Cons

This is not a robust solution. You can't really do much with Instagram stories, it is very difficult to clear out messages and comments, posting from within the platform is more difficult than doing it from within the social media platforms themselves. The analytics is lacking and it is much more difficult to collaborate than we hoped it would be when we started using this solution.

Sprout Social and Buffer

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

The price was better and it seemed like it provided a robust solution but in the end, that was not the case.

Response from Agorapulse

Hey Amy,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am sorry to hear that you haven't found what you were expecting in our tool. We have implemented new Instagram features since Instagram lifted some of its API limitations.
We hope that you've enjoyed working with these new features.
Regarding reports, we're continuously working to improve them. If you have any specific suggestions, feel free to reach out at [email protected]
We'd love to hear from you!

Thanks,

Tianna
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Agorapulse is great for monitoring, but features need more improvement

Reviewed on 08/05/2022

Pros

The inbox management and labeling is very handy, especially when you receive a large amount of comments/messages/tags on multiple accounts.

The ROI feature also seems interesting, although I have not used it in full depth. I think there needs to be more documentation for the feature in order for me to use it to its fullest

Cons

There is no feature to preview your Instagram grid, to help visually plan future posts.

I’ve also found that Facebook data doesn’t synch consistently, leaving my monthly reports with gaps. Thankfully, the customer service reps are quick to manually fix these problems.

As well, metrics for my Reels are not tracked in the Agorapulse analytics. The only thing they seem to track are impressions received. This is a huge gap in my reporting, as Reels have become a priority in my content strategy.

Sked Social and Later

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

For the inbox management and depth of analytics for various platforms.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Tianna,

Thank you for sharing this review with the Capterra community!
We would like to let you know that the Instagram Grid preview is now available. If you want to have early access to this feature, please send us a message at [email protected]

Laura

The Perfect Social Media Publishing Tool

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

AgoraPulse was a lifesaving software added to our agency stack. It is so versatile and we learn new features seemingly every month. The perfect social media content software for agencies as it's very scalable with the addition or loss of clients.

Pros

AgoraPulse is extremely robust in terms of social media capabilities. Originally, we purchased the software as a content publishing management tool; however, we now also use it for reporting, reputation management, and monitoring engagement. It is very user-friendly and easy to scale as we add additional clients to the account.

Cons

When scheduling content to multiple social media platforms at once; it is slightly tedious to make alterations to specific platforms (i.e. we have to go in and individually remove the link from the Instagram content, etc.).

Sprout Social and Hootsuite
Aymard
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Powerful all-in-one social media management tool.

Reviewed on 08/07/2022

I was looking for a social media management tool that could help me automate my workflows and save time on content management and other social media management tasks. I found this. Agorapulse is an all-in-one social media management tool that allows me to manage my content, schedule posts, monitor the performance of my content, manage my customer support with the built-in inbox and so much more, all in one real-time dashboard.

Pros

Agorapulse is an all-in-one social media management tool. I have been using it for close to a year now, becoming one of the most essential tools in my day-to-day job. It allows me to schedule content ahead of time, monitors multiple social platforms, track my followers, and more. I love that I can schedule content for different social platforms, it saves me so much time. This is a tool that I believe every social media manager should use.

Cons

nothing to say, this application is magnificent

Irene

Efficient way to manage & monitor multiple social media accounts

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

It automates a lot of my scheduling and reporting. The reporting makes it easy for me to find out what works and what doesn't work for the overall strategy.

Pros

Scheduling content across multiple platforms is user-friendly and efficient.

Cons

It's more pricey vs other platforms like Hootsuite.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Reporting and scheduling was better via Agorapulse
Ezechiel Narcisse
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

For me, the best social media management tool

Reviewed on 26/07/2022

I've always struggled with staying organized and keeping track of what content I've posted on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. With AgoraPulse's social media management dashboard, I can now easily see what content is performing the best and make targeted updates to that content. I also love that I can monitor social media mentions in one place and respond to them with one click!

Pros

I've been using Agorapulse for a month and I must say, this is one of the best social media management tools I have used. It's very easy to use and has a lot of features. It's also one of the most affordable tools out there and is a great tool for managing multiple social media accounts. Simply put, Agorapulse is a social media management tool that I highly recommend for anyone looking to boost their productivity.

Cons

No complaints, this software is super excellent

Rachel

Great for smaller orgs

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Pros

It's incredibly easy to learn and get up and running.

Cons

Nothing at all - does what we need it to do.

Alyssa

We Love Agorapulse!

Reviewed on 07/03/2022

We truly LOVE Agorapulse and are so grateful for all that it can do and allows us to do across social media!

Pros

Since selecting Agorapulse as our social media management software, our content management, planning, scheduling, and posting has been a breeze. We've seen such positive growth across all of our platforms, and are able to receive crucial, informative reports from Agorapulse to help us develop and nurture further growth and engagement. We are SO thankful for this platform!

Cons

While Agorapulse does a good job at integrating new features, I feel that further integrations would be helpful. The new Beta version of the content calendar does not seem to allow for automatic link shortening through bit.ly, and it would be worthwhile to have other, similar apps available (Rebrandly, which my company prefers to bit.ly, meaning the social team needs to manually create and input such links.) Also, some hiccups have occurred with this Beta feature, including failure to post content, duplicated posts, and more.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Feedly, Sprout, Buffer, Loomly, Later and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

We needed a more robust, social-focused, software to grow our business.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

We felt that it was easier to use, was more cost-efficient, and better aligned with our needs.

Response from Agorapulse

Hey Alyssa,
Thank you so much for sharing this review with us! We'ra so glad to hear about your positive experience with Agorapulse.
I just wanted to let you know that it IS possible to use bit.ly to shorten your links! You can choose between pulse.ly and bit.ly.
Hope this helps!

Bruce

Highly functional, reasonably priced Social Media Management

Reviewed on 01/03/2022

The main benefit for me as the only social media manager in my company is the automated posting. I don't have time to turn my attention to LinkedIn and Twitter every day and interrupt other activities I have to focus on. So being able to focus for a short time and schedule posts several days in advance is a big help. I also like the Chrome plugin and mobile apps that make it easy for me to create new posts to both platforms from almost anywhere. Finally, their customer service team is always responsive and helpful -- they have a chat button in the corner of their web app that is always there when I have a question, in addition to a comprehensive knowledge base.

Pros

Agorapulse has always impressed me with its focus on ease of use and intuitive interfaces. All features seem well planned and implemented. What I like most is the ability to schedule the automated posting to Twitter and LinkedIn. Agorapulse makes it easy to manage publishing queues for different types of articles and to automatically repeat posts when it makes sense. The calendar view is clear and easy to understand. They just added the ability to add "notes" to the calendar to indicate upcoming events that you want to promote on social media. Team collaboration features are also robust.

Cons

Agorapulse manages a user voice platform where we can request features and vote on feature requests from others. And they frequently add new features. One small drawback of the platform is understandable, given their target market -- but it seems they are more focused on the needs consumer-focused social media vs. the "professional" market on LinkedIn. I think they should prioritize more features for LinkedIn content and audience management that would help companies build professional relationships.

edgar, TweetDeck, Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

We liked the extensive feature set, the good capabilities for LinkedIn that some tools lack, and the price, which seemed reasonable for the size team we were likely to have. Other platforms were a little less expensive for 1 user and limited features, but got more expensive when you added 3 or 4 users.

Response from Agorapulse

Hey Bruce,
Thank you for sharing this review!
We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our tool and we will definitely continue working on improving our platform based on your suggestions.
If you have anything else to add, feel free to reach out to us.

Fanni

Growing with Agorapulse

Reviewed on 06/12/2021

We've moved from using 3 different social management tools (Later, Buffer and Facebook Business Manager) and we love the product because it's easy to use, fosters collaboration and has great, detailed reporting.

Pros

Agorapulse is really easy to use and it also has a wide range of features. As a marketing agency we manage a large number of profiles, and Agorpulse helps us keep track of our posts, engagement, messages and analytics all at once.

The reports are detailed and save us time by being downloadable as PDFs, instead of having to go into the social media app itself and compile data manually.

The shared calendar feature is amazing, we can get direct feedback from our clients and make changes as and when they request it.

It's easy to delegate tasks between team members as well.

Cons

Sometimes the assign feature does not work until I log out and in again.

The mobile app could use some serious improvement as it's hard to use and the most important features are hidden away/hard to find.

It would be great if Agorapulse could do detailed Reels reporting and I would love to schedule the first comment and hashtags as well (like you can in Later.com)

An agorapulse provided Link In Bio feature would be amazing.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

It was hard to use 3 different products.

Buffer, Later and Meta for Business

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

More features over Sprout Social at a similar price point.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Fanni,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and suggestions with us!
We are glad to hear about your experience with our tool and I'm excited to let you know that some of the features that you suggest are on the way ;-)
I'll share more details with you internally.

Dominique

Already a great product with room to improve

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

What needs to be done is covered. What can help improve our internal process if possible to resolve/act on our pain points list would help.

Pros

Bulk scheduling
Rescheduling
Report and Analytics
Listening
Mailbox and comments management

Cons

Waiting for the calendar notes feature to come
Waiting for more reporting features (ie. YouTube and Google Analytics)
Post search function does not exist
Additional role > respond to inbox messages assigned to them only
Need more emoji options
IG stories, reels, and carousels can only be published natively

Sprout Social and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Better reporting feature Bulk publishing feature

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

More GDPR compliant and better priced for non-profit orgs.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Dominique,
Thank you for writing this review!
We understand that the wait has been long, but we will release a bunch of new features soon!
We would love to know more about how we could make Agorapulse more GDPR compliant. If you have any suggestions on this, feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected]

Cassandra

Easy to Use, Incredible Support

Reviewed on 13/09/2021

They are a great solution for a marketing agency like ours that is servicing hundreds of businesses for social media posting and management!

Pros

The platform's interface is great, easy to find what you need and quick to learn. Additionally, their support is incredible - very responsive, fast to fix any issues, and always willing to help. Very impressed with that!

Cons

My only complaint is that you can't add one social channel to multiple groups - they have a workaround for this using tags that sort of gets the job done, but I do wish that I could use groups instead. That said, we've still been able to fulfill all of our needs with their platform!

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

We were having constant problems with Hootsuite - bugs with individual posts, entire groups of scheduled posts not going out (we're talking 50+ clients at a time not receiving their scheduled posts), the platform overall loaded super slowly, and the only solution they gave me everytime was that we needed to upgrade to stop these glitches from happening. (Not sure how upgrading would have helped considering the package we were on was supposed to support the number of channels we were managing). That platform had turned into a MAJOR headache for us to use.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Pricing, support, and educational/training resources.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Cassandra,
Thank you so much for reaching out to you!
We are SO glad to hear that Agorapulse is helping with your tasks on social media.
We have noted your feedback about adding one profiles to multiple groups. We will definitely keep you posted on this.
Thanks!

Emily
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

AgoraPulse is indispensable if you are managing multiple accounts.

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

AgoraPulse really has been integral to my day to day workflow. While I have minor complaints, I'd recommend this tool to anyone needing to manage and schedule social media.

Pros

I like that this product gives me the number of social profiles I need (35) without having to piece together multiple accounts with a product. It lets me have one dashboard to manage everything that is going on with our social accounts as well as who is mentioning us on their own accounts.

Cons

I don't have a lot to complain about with AgoraPulse. I really have two main complaints. 1. They develop tools that I don't feel are helpful at an enterprise level-such as their integration with Canva. I'm sure Canva is great for a lot of people, but at the agency level, invest in a designer or the correct software to follow your brand guidelines. 2. They have introduced some new features recently that require you to upgrade your account. I feel like I am already paying at the higher end of their offerings and these teasers are just that if I can't access the new functionality.

SocialBee and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

We needed to be able to manage more social profiles than Buffer offered.

Buffer

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Pricing and number of social profiles available.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Emily,

Herre's Samia from the Product Team. I'd like to thank you for sharing this review with our team!
I am unable to see your email listed here but I would love to have to the opportunity to chat with you to better understand your suggestions.
Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]

Kassie
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great Resource for Teams Looking for Ease of Use

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

Wonderful. Customer service is great. Just using it is easy and has most everything you will need - especially for the cost.

Pros

The ease of use both with the setup, daily use and maintenance of this product is by far the easiest tool out there.

Cons

There are a few features missing, for example being able to search all conversations by a specific word to find select posts.

Sprout and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Lack of customer support and the high pricepoint.

Sprinklr

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Kassie,

Thank you for your review! It's so great to hear that you find Agorapulse to be the easiest tool out therewe strive for this!

We hear you on needing to be able to search all conversations by a specific word to find posts. The good news is this is on our roadmap now! We can't give a definite date for release but it's coming :)

I have added you to this product feature list so that when we release it, you'll be the first to know. Please reach out if you have any other ideas on how we can improve the product for you!

Dustin W.

Best in class by far

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

I've tried dozens of other social media apps and tools. None of them come close to the combination of features and support. Agorapulse is, without question, the best in class social media marketing software.

Pros

The unified product features are a life-saver for my team and I. Being able to plan/schedule content, monitor/respond to mentions, and gain valuable insights from analytics all in one place makes our jobs so much easier. The UI is great to look at and intuitive, and the team behind it is responsive and extremely caring about their customers.

Cons

There are a few areas in which I think the content scheduling workflow could be faster or more efficient.

Sprout Social, Post Planner, SocialPilot, Buffer, Later and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

The other tools were extremely limited OR were too expensive to get everything I needed out of them. Not to mention most of the other tools I tried had UI/UX that wasn't as good as Agorapulse.

TweetDeck, Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is the total package. Features (that work), support that is quick and friendly, UI/UX that makes the job easier and more fun, and a fair price.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Dustin,

Thank you for leaving such an awesome review about Agorapulse. We strive to make your team's lives easier, and it sounds like we've been achieving that!

We would love to hear your thoughts on how the content scheduling workflow could be faster and more efficient. Can you reach out directly to us to elaborate?

Thanks!
Agorapulse

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Expensive but solid functionality and support

Reviewed on 02/04/2021

Happy except for the price. Found them responsive for tech support, even respond to feature requests

Pros

1. The company is always improving the product and really worked hard to match the native platform functionalities and built in feature requests over time – eg Facebook tagging a few years back.
2. Had good additional functions like contest support and prize winner picker, which we used quite a bit.
3. Now they have monthly social media experiments which is awesome for real truths.

Cons

1. Plans are Expensive
2. Does not integrate Google My Business
3. Visualisations in reports are hard for clients to understand. This is a pretty common problem across different SMM saas anyway — the charts are ok to see trends, but to many clients straight-up numbers are the most comprehensible.
4. Did not have automated publishing to Instagram during the years we used Agorapulse so we had to pay for another app that did allow it and eventually stopped using Agorapulse for this reason. By the time they had this feature we were locked into an annual plan for that other app

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Agorapulse! We want to let you know that you are heard and would love to be able to talk with you more about your review. Please feel free to reach out to me or our support so we can talk with you directly!

So happy to hear you appreciate us constantly improving Agorapulse! We strive to give you the BEST.

Talk with you soon,
Agorapulse

Diana

Agorapulse is my fave (and I've tried them all)

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

I love Agorapulse!!! It makes my life easier. It's the reason I've been able to stay active on Twitter for so many years. If it wasn't for this tool, I would have likely gotten off Twitter a looooong time ago.

Pros

I've used Agorapulse daily for several years. Since I only use Twitter, that's the only platform I use it for.

It's easy to use, I like the plethora of features, and it just plain works every single time. There's no problems or hassles. The customer service team is super nice too (and very responsive). 😀

I like the publishing calendar a lot, but this tool is way more comprehensive than the standard publishing tool. There are a ton of features. I setup my queue times, so I can either add each post to the queue, or publish it next. That keeps me from having to schedule each tweet individually.

I've sent 190,000 tweets over the past decade. My teenage son helps me manage my Twitter with Agorapulse. He sets up my tweets and assigns them to me. Then I go in and look at each one, and then approve it (or not) and then it queues to publish. He has a login, and I have a login. It's perfect.

This tool would be great for a social media team at an office. You can assign certain roles (permissions) for each person. Of course, you can tweet from within Agorapulse, but I don't use it much for that. It's there though.

There's also a pretty cool report section. It measure all kinds of things, like brand awareness, engagement, audience growth, etc. It's a nice complement to the Twitter reports.

I like how it looks too. The UI is really nice. ✔️I tried many different social media management tools before I found Agorapulse. It's definitely my fave! A++++++

Cons

I really struggled to think of a "con" to Agorapulse, but I did think of something that would make it better.

I work as a tech influencer for a couple brands. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes to compose one of those tweets. There are so many details to get correct (the link, the hashtags, the sentiment, the picture, etc).

It would be nice to have the ability to save those tweets as drafts so I could come back to them.

Oh, and also, a search feature would be nice. Sometimes I think of a tweet I sent a while back, and I want to go back to find it and re-queue it to go out again.

Since there's not a search feature for the publishing calendar, I have to go to search.twitter.com to search for the tweet so I can determine the date it was tweeted. Then I go back into Agorapulse on that date to find it and re-queue it (by clicking the "duplicate post" button).

I'm surprised I thought about 2 things that might make it better!

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Diana,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this amazing review of Agorapulse! Samia has reached out to talk with you more about your opinions and thoughts. :)

We love to hear that you work with your son too, how fun! We are very blessed to have clients like you.

Thank you for providing some great ideas; talk about a great brainstorm! We have given your feedback to our Product team and I have added you to that specific feature list. This way, if the Product Team decides to move forward with creating any of your features, you'll be notified!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

rebecca
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Makes my life easier

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

Overall, AgoraPulse has helped streamline a big job - multiple social accounts. I like the reporting but I wish it could be separated into organic and paid more clearly - I realize that is probably an issue within the platforms themselves. At a big company like ours, there is a separate agency that manages paid so when I have to report on organic, I am still going through and having to do math and cobble things together. I would like the content report have a totals column - I have to export that to a csv, then add the columns in excel to get those organic numbers.

Pros

I like that I can schedule posts out and see everything in a clear monthly format. I like that I can resize images as I am scheduling and it's easy to manage multiple accounts.

I love the assign posts for approval and the shared calendar feature. Means I can have as many eyes on my posts as I need without any steep learning curve for the people who need to review.

Cons

I don't want to use the H word but I kind liked how I could visually see all the posts scheduled at a glance. I know the publishing lists do this but I would like to look at a weekly view and see the posts and images in a grid view as opposed to scrolling. Especially for something like Instagram where I am trying to picture what my images are going to look like together when posted - I like to make sure I keep certain images apart. Helps with our customer care team although we do have problems with it when ads are started or stopped because then all the old comments come flooding back in.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

For the social inbox and shared calendar.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Had everything we needed for less $.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of Agorapulse. We are always looking for ways to grow and serve our clients better, so we really appreciate your feedback.

A grid view is actually something that many other people have mentioned wanting before! So I have passed along your word to our Product team and have added you to this feature list. This way if the Product Team ever releases this, you will be notified immediately or possibly chosen for beta testing!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Tanisha

So far, so good

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

Overall I have had a good experience.

Pros

I like the abliltiy to plan ahead and repeat posts without having to recreate them everytime. I also like that my team can proof posts before we send them out.

Cons

I do not like that I have to jump through hoops to go back and make an edit in Facebook, and I hate that the reports are not included in the huge price that we already pay. Reports should not be an add on feature.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

I wanted more planning options, and reports, but they cost extra and I was not told that in the beginning.

Buffer

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

I thought I was gaining the ability to make weekly reports, since it is an add on, I am considering looking at alternatives at the end of our subscription for this year.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Tanisha,
Thank you for your review!
Unlimited reports are included with every Agorapulse subscription. We did release a new add-on a few months back that allows you to build customized reports with data from multiple social profiles.
However, unlimited individual reports (and exports) are and will remain included with every plan.
We are currently working on new publishing options that will help you schedule (and edit) your content faster.
We hope that you'll like them!
Again, thank you so much for your comments!

Alyssa

Very handy tool

Reviewed on 18/01/2021

This software helps me be able to post to social media on 10 different accounts, super simply

Pros

The feature that stuck out the most to me and helped me decide to purchase was the direct Instagram integration. I had tried other software that needed 3rd party software and a bunch of steps just to schedule a post to Instagram. Agorapulse will schedule it and easily send the information to your phone app so its just a click away from posting.

Cons

The things I like the least are just tiny improvements that need made, however the app has an EXTENSIVE request system that allows you to request features, upvote/downvote, and see feature developments progress which I really enjoy. They are constantly adding new features and updates.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

able to connect multiple accounts

Loomly

the instagram functionality

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Alyssa,
Thanks so much for leaving such a detailed review!
We are so glad to hear that our tool is helping with your daily tasks.
If you have anything else to add, please let us know. We're always here to help!

Andrew
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Makes Social Media Management a Breeze

Reviewed on 12/01/2021

AP has completely revolutionized the way we approach and manage social media. It provides us with one simple and easy to use platform that stops us wasting time jumping between various social media platforms to schedule and pull in analysis. This allows us to be more agile when responding to customers.

The multiple users allowed also allows our support and marketing teams to seamlessly collaborate and ensure every customer is paired with the right person to answer their questions. It also saves zillions of emails flying back and forth.

It is also worth mentioning I'm always very impressed with the rapid customer support and continuous improvement to AP product proposition. It has made staying very easy.

Pros

The scheduling tool made the normally unmanageable task of scheduling the same post across multiple social media channels incredibly easy. It is intuitive and saves a serious amount of time. It also allowed us to schedule everything a week in advance meaning we spent less time scheduling and more time interacting with customers and analyzing and their engagements. Meaning we are able to keep getting smarter.

The assign tool is excellent for collaboration and saves us having to send an email to a colleague who may be in a better position to get back to the customer.

Cons

I would really like to see an extensive media library. The ability to reuse images and videos that have already been uploaded would save a lot of time.

I would also like to see functionality similar to Later's 'Link in Bio' functionality. If this is possible (Instagram API dependent I know) then we would have no reason to ever leave the comfort of Agora.

For us the one feature we never use nor understand is the publishing list.

I would also love to see a 'landing page' feature so you can send customers directly to bespoke LP from social media posts without having to get IT involved.

Later and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Better graphic user interface (GUI) Better value for price Very responsive customer support Best all round product proposition

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Andrew,
We were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Kylie

Great for teams!

Reviewed on 16/12/2020

Overall, I'm very impressed with what AgoraPulse has to offer. It's a little more expensive than I wanted it to be, but it is worth it. I can't imagine going back to any other software.

Pros

I like that you can easily assign stuff in your inbox to team members. Sending the product for review is very helpful too. I also appreciate the fact that I get a notification as soon as something might be wrong and then again when it is fixed. With other software I've tried, you don't know something is wrong until a post doesn't go out.

Cons

I do wish there was a way to manage Google My Business through AgoraPulse. I heard that's coming, so hopefully in the future!

Sprout, Loomly and Sendible

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

I had 2 instagram accounts that wouldn't connect properly. Contact customer support, and they kept saying they were sending it on to the technical team. They were disconnected for 6 months! When I asked for a refund for the year I hadn't used, they said I must finish out my year. When that year was up, I immediately switched. It was just bad, bad, bad.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

My team and I did a free trial to a few and ultimately decided on AgoraPulse because of the calendar view, ease of use, overall design (this is important to us), and the team-oriented communication features.

Response from Agorapulse

Thanks so much for your comments, Kylie!
We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come.

Lynne
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Amazing value for publishing & analytics! Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Pros

The best part is the amazing customer service! They are responsive and generally have a good response for everything - including an idea to workaround if needed. The interface is nice and user-friendly. It was easy for team members to get used to the publishing and analytics tools. The crowd favourite is the ability to publish to (and edit for) multiple channels easily from one place. The price is incredibly accessible, especially for a non-profit like us! Love the system for addressing clients' wishes - we can vote and comment on them, and get updates when they're being worked on or the opportunity to consult with an AP team member on them. Overall I feel more efficient using AP.

Cons

I had to add all 40 social accounts myself, which was long. I believe this is being fixed soon (if not already). They really need to add a draft option and/or option to add notes to the calendar to address the lack of ability to plan social posts using AP. Again, this is something that seems to be on their radar. There are other, smaller limitations, like not being able to schedule (or upload a carousel) from the app. Social listening can definitely become more sophisticated, and I'm confident it will.

Buffer, Swat.io and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Falcon.io was also good (and had responsive customer service), but was very expensive for us as a non-profit organization. We found AgoraPulse had the same functionality (and the bonus of all-in-one publishing) at a better price.

Falcon.io

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Buffer and Swat lacked functionalities and customer service we wanted. Hootsuite was not available at the enterprise level in our country.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Lynne,

Thanks for the fabulous review!
Our team is thrilled you're happy with our service!
And yes, you're right! We are already working on some pretty awesome features that I'm sure you will like. :-)
Stay tuned!