Alicia R.

Great company to work with!

Reviewed on 05/01/2015

I am a small business owner who is working on building a better website and this is the perfect addition! I was referred to vCita by a friend of mine who also uses vCita. The entire process is very user friendly AND the customer service is top notch! I recently had a billing issue and I was able to call and promptly get it straightened out! Thank you Chris for your help! I am excited to continue using vCita! I highly recommend it!

Pros

User friendly, great customer service, friendly staff, great tools, appealing layouts, great price for all the features you get, works with wordpress.org, monthly or annual payment options, significant discount with annual payment option.

Cons

Does not work with WordPress.com

• Used for 2+ years

I use vCita for my contact for on my website

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

A contact form on my website for potential clients

Pros

When someone uses the contact form, I receive an email and text message. Its easy for me to reply to them.

Francesca J.

Superior Customer Service

Reviewed on 22/10/2015

I've been using VCita since June 2015. It's been a tremendous enhancement to by business as an intuitive Life Coach and Energy Healer. It gives me a greater sense of freedom knowing that my clients can schedule and change appointments without always needing access to me personally. The payment feature has been wonderful. It saves time in the appointment because payment is handled before the client arrives. Additionally, it makes the enforcement of my 24 hour cancellation much easier because payment has already been made.

I had a glitch in the payment system, however, in September. A Payment made seemed to disappear into the ethers. Imagine my surprise when Ran Oelgiesser, the CMO of VCita gave me a call during his off hours to make certain that I knew the attention to detail that was being taken for my situation and the concern for a quick and beneficial outcome. With his attention to detal the glitch was discovered and rectified. I found this level of customer service not only comforting, but exemplary. Thank you, VCita, you have been a life saver in many ways. I highly recommend this scheduling software.

Sonya W.

Really Need to Talk to a Live Representative

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

I always push the product

Pros

The Product is amazing. The Ease of Use has become somewhat of a challenge

Cons

inability to reach a rep. Please call me after 3:15 PM m-f anytime Sat or Sun

Connie K.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Making life so much easier!

Reviewed on 06/10/2015

Pros

I love the fact that people can schedule or reschedule their own appointments from my website or even Facebook.

Cons

I would like to be able to schedule group class signups from vCita, and thankfully they are working on that now! So, soon I can have class signups online, and that will save me lots of time.

Romi C.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

My Review ofVcita

Reviewed on 04/10/2015

Pros

Professional schedule appearance is nice for my clients

Cons

The interface on the phone - the app will help me. Is it out?
Also I think that it syncs with part of my iCal settings but not others . The other day someone scheduled something when I already had something in the I -calendar . Perhaps I had that other thing set as a different color in the I cal interface as opposed to all the color that represents my clients ? Not sure why the window popped up as available to the client ?

Patrice B.
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used for 2+ years

vCita is a decent choice for appointment management software

Reviewed on 05/05/2018

Pros

I love how easy it is to setup and use the software. It's easy for people to schedule appointments and it is extremely helpful at keeping things organized and running smoothly.

Cons

Sometimes the software is a little buggy and this can be an annoyance but not necessarily a deal breaker.

Allison W.

Watch our for sneaky renewals

Reviewed on 23/09/2015

I normally don't post reviews, but I am exceptionally displeased with this company. As with most cloud solutions, they work on a subscription basis. Be very careful. When renewal time comes, they send you a ubiquitous email with the renewal notice hidden at the bottom... on a Saturday. Then then bill you on a Saturday so you don't have time to dispute the charges. And of course, they don't issue refunds.

Pros

it worked for the one event I used it for.

Cons

They are a foreign company will scrupulous business practices.

Response from vCita

Allison,
I am sorry you have such a negative perspective on our business practices, but the information you provided is inaccurate.
1. vCita is a US company, with offices in Bellevue WA - you're welcome to visit us next time you're in the Seattle area
2. When you sign up for an annual subscription you get a 14 day free trial. At checkout, we are very clear of the date you will be charged for your annual subscription.
3. As a courtesy, we send an email reminder 5-6 days prior to your trial end date, and two emails before your annual renewal.
4. We don't charge our clients on Saturdays intentionally. We charge you 14days after you signed up, and then again a year after renewal. In your case it happened to be a Saturday I guess.
5. Our billing and refund policy is available online and included in our renewal emails.

You are always welcome to come back and use vCita - we will help you customize vCita and make the most of your subscription.

Mary jane S.

excellent service & great way to stay connected

Reviewed on 27/10/2015

I appreciate excellent customer service as it sets apart the amazing companies from the good companies! This tool has been extremely helpful in making it possible to stay in contact with new customers daily. I am thankful to have a simplified solution to scheduling appointments. Vcita saves time and reduces the stress of finding the right time to meet with someone. it is easy to use and very reliable.

Pros

easy to use
reliable
nice design features
customizable options
text alerts are the best

Cons

needs a chat feature
would like to have more design options
online calendar tool accessible from phone

Chris C.

Vcita makes my job easier!

Reviewed on 11/03/2021

I am very happy with Vcita and how it makes managing my business easier!

Pros

Scheduling of appointments and keeping contacts organized. Records of payments and tracking of invoices.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like about Vcita.

Scott S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Vcita helps me organize my business

Reviewed on 16/03/2021

Pros

What I appreciate most about vcita is that it is a one-stop shop where I have all the information I need about a particular client. By automating appointments and reminders, generating professional-looking invoices and receipts easily, and providing a welcoming and professional-looking portal for prospective clients, vcita allows me to focus on the important work that can't be automated.

Cons

There were some integration issues at the beginning with gmail calendar. It would be nice to be able to select more than multiple currencies.

• Industry: Market Research

Great tool, allowing custom landing page with appointment scheduling

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

Captured research participants that would not have responded to me directly -- landing page with my picture & credentials is very helpful in gaining their confidence.

Pros

Allows customer/research participant to self-schedule, integrates my google calendar.

Cons

Month-to-month cost is high. I don't need it all the time, so yearly subscription doesn't work for me, but I feel I'm getting charged too much in comparison to annual fee for my monthly plan.

Elena Z.

Great Product

Reviewed on 25/10/2019

I love being able to capture leads in a very easy and professional method

Pros

I love the simplicity and functionality of this product. It allows me to easily capture leads that come to my site and offer them a CTA. Vcita looks extremely professional and is so easy to customize. Love recommending it.

Cons

That fact that I cannot print out a document with all the leads information especially the answers to questions I pose prior to them scheduling a strategy session

Wilfred K.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

One of the Worst Customer Service Experiences I've Ever Had

Reviewed on 19/02/2015

I looked into this app for the scheduling feature and after being contacted by a representative I was offered a free trial of the premium account. After realizing that it was not what I needed I decided that I was not going to use the service. I went to cancel my trial on the day it ended and to my surprise I had already been charged for an ENTIRE YEAR!! I immediately canceled the service and contacted the representative. I was told that they would not refund my money and there was nothing they could do about it. I contacted the CEO and have yet to hear back from him. The only recourse I have left apparently is to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge. I is without a doubt one of the worst customer service experiences I've had with a company. Save your money and refuse any free trials, just use the free version.

Pros

Free Version, thats it

Cons

Poor Customer Service

Response from vCita

You are correct that vCita did charge you for a year of Ultimate subscription. However, you omitted some important facts in your review:

1.You had a product demo with full walk through of vCita capabilities with your account manager before you were asked to provide a credit card for an upgrade.

2.You were given an extended 30-day free trial by your account manager, twice as long than our standard 14-day trial period.

3. As part of our service, we offer free installation and customization assistance for all Ultimate Annual subscribers.

You received a full 30 minute training session with our customer success representative before your trial ended, and you installed our solution to your website.

4. As a courtesy reminder, we email all customers a few days before their trial ends. I personally verified that an email was sent to you notifying you that your trial was expiring.

We wish to welcome you back anytime and will continue to work with you to leverage the power of vCita LiveSite. vCita is helping over 100,000 small businesses deliver amazing service to their clients and get more of their website. I’m sure that we can do the same for you if you let us.

Rosana G.

Calendar Friendly

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

THANK YOU!

Pros

I love the ease of navigating through this software. It’s very user friendly and if I have questions I can call and get friendly customer service.

Cons

The o my thing is multiple people are not allowed to register for a course at once. I had a lady who wanted to pay for 5 to attend a CPR Course and she couldn’t. It was only allowing her to register one at a time. I ended up sending her an invoice to pay all at once instead of running her card 5 times.

Vincent tan S.

happy with the product

Reviewed on 04/01/2018

Pros

ease of use. works smoothly. reliable.integrates well with website. many functions. works over windows and smartphone apps

Cons

the price. If only there can be price discounts for developing countries.
yet discover others as of now

Susan m S.

Vcita is a reliable contact performing software

Reviewed on 06/03/2018

I enjoy the convenience of using Vcita to obtain leads for appointments and document services. Vcita is easy to use and inexpensive.

Pros

I've used Vcita for over 4 years and all my contact and appointment requests were received immediately. In my business niche, a prolonged notification means loss of business. Several leads and contact requests have been performed by Vcita. I can easily log into Vcita, use the dashboard to review contacts, respond, and grab the lead.

Cons

Vcita works great, but I think they are no longer connected with Wix. I'm utilizing Vcita for FREE at this time, but at some point, I'll have to pay.

All docs and invoicing in on platform

Reviewed on 01/11/2017

Ease of taking payments and invoicing for services

Pros

Invoicing and doc library and the website widget for scheduling and taking payments. Ease of use and cost effective when considering the payment platform build in with Stripe

Cons

Can attach more than one doc from the library to the same recipient. Not a lot to mention here over all the program is a good investment.

Daniel P.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Hands down, the best CRM service available!

Reviewed on 23/10/2017

Ease of use, intuitive, and consistently faultless over time. Customers always comment on how good the system is from their perspective.

Pros

The software is easy to use, intuitive and performs consistently over time. I searched a long time for a CRM system that I could use for my small coaching and consulting practice.

Cons

Sometimes, it would be helpful to have tutorials to assist in infrequently used procedures or attributes of the program.

Klaas M.
  • Industry: Design

Could be better

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Pros

A good appointment booking system,
SMS reminders
and email reminders.
easy contact manager

Cons

Whitelabel is expensive
Limited gateway integration
Not willing to improve their product
not helpful team

Brenda S.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

I am not tech savvy but I can use this software and the customer service is excellent.

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

A complete online scheduling, email, CRM, event booking, stat tracking system. It's perfect for me.

Pros

It's easy to learn and use for both myself and my clients. I can customize the communications and the reminders are great. I also like that I can book events through the software so I don't have to use Eventbrite or any other outside program. I get paid in two days rather than wait for Eventbrite to hold my money until the event is over. I love that I can choose whether or not I require payment for my different services. There's also an email component built in so I can communicate with my clients directly. It's very complete for what I want and need.

Cons

I can't make admin changes from the phone app. I have to go into the desk/laptop version. It's not a big deal but sometimes I want to make changes to my settings when I think about them and have to wait until I can get to the full version .

Matthew H.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Money Making Machine!

Reviewed on 29/10/2017

Better return on my Adwords marketing budget. It also saves me hours of a week playing telephone tag to schedule clients. I work and vCita schedules so I do not have to get involved. Everything else is just gravey!

Pros

The floating Word Press Plugin makes it so easy for clients to reach out to me. I do not have to worry about a call to action on every page. vCita is there, no matter where they click! Adwords is EXPENSIVE vCita ensures I get the return on investment converting the clicks into paying clients in my office.

Cons

The app notifications on my phone are not consistent. They work and they do not. I have to make sure I check my inbox frequently to stay on top of contact requests and appointment changes. It works very well for a single location, with multiple people, I opened a 2nd office and clients have trouble picking the right location.

Nadir S.
  • Industry: Higher Education

My admin and I have several hours of additional productive time!

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

I save at least 1 hour every week, and my admin saves 2-3 hours every week . This means that our team gets a lot more done in a week than was possible with vCita.

Pros

+ Ease of use - this tool is very easy to use for me, and my clients love it for the easy of use.
+ HUGE Time Savings - I have spent no time scheduling meetings this year, and my admin has spent less than 30 minutes.
+ Mobile interface - including a simple app, and SMS reminders
+ Overall cost
+ Customization
+ Record-keeping - I can easily search the meeting history for any of my students

Cons

- Cost of SMS packages - I stopped sending reminders because it was not a great cost-benefit ratio.
- Lack of group-scheduling feature.

Stephanie M.

My Business Runs on vCita

Reviewed on 13/01/2017

Scheduling interviews with businesses in different time zones used to be a nightmare before I found vCita. Now, I am confident I'll never miss a call thanks to vCita sending notifications to both parties in our respective time zones.

Pros

The vCita Team is very responsive and open to new feature requests. All it took was a suggestion of making directions to a client's location accessible through the app and they made it a one-click solution! Because the app works across different devices, I can run my business from anywhere.

Cons

I'm ready to delve into their email campaign feature and see it integrates with Constant Contact. Having more auto-responder integrations would be great.

John S.

No-brainer for appointment based business

Reviewed on 01/05/2017

I provide business management consulting for optometrists. All my work is done through appointments and email. vCita flawlessly syncs my calendar and allows clients to schedule when I'm actually available. Prior to vCita, I spent way too much time suggesting times, getting voicemails, etc. Besides that, they have done a great job of allowing a feature-rich "live-site" that is easy to set up and super customizable. I think for many businesses it would suffice to be the landing page.

Pros

Very simple appointment set-ups. Before vCita there was a ton of back and other emails, or worse than that - phone calls.

Cons

The invoicing/billing system is not as robust as some other programs out there. Specifically I would like the program to send out regular monthly retainer billing.