NueMD Reviews

NueMD

Medical billing, scheduling and electronic health record (EHR) software. Your complete practice management solution.

4.6/5 (449 reviews)
Stephanie H.

User Friendly Software with Great Pricing Options

Reviewed on 21/02/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I found this software for a client that wanted to use a software that would integrate with their existing Practice Fusion EHR and after some research, we chose NueMD for this practice. This software is very user friendly. I was able to set up the system with the little assistance needed from their training department. However, the training staff was very friendly and helpful! I was so impressed with this software and its support staff, that I have since switched to this software for my own billing company.
One appealing consideration for this software for me was their pricing options. The monthly fee is based on your EDI usage, not by provider or user. This is great for companies like mine that services smaller groups. It is nice not to have to spend as much for the client that only does 20 billings in a month vs a client that does over 500 billings in a month.
They also have a built-in clearing house that you are required to use. I will admit, I was a bit put off by this at first. I had used the same clearing house for most of my career! I was hesitant to leave them, but it was unwarranted. The NueMD clearing house is actually a great feature. It is very time efficient to have the EDI tracking automatically noted right into your claim. And the cost is included in the monthly fee, so that was another expense that was done away with! Not only do I now pay less for each client than I did before, I no longer have the additional clearinghouse fee.
The training and setup fees are also VERY reasonable. They also go at your speed for the training. After 15 years of setting up various billing softwares, I was not wanting to sit through two weeks of training that was unnecessary. While they DO offer the full on training for staff that does not have extensive software knowledge, they were willing to work with me and set up my training to my specific questions and verifying that the setup I did was correct. For me, this was a huge plus that was not offered by other companies.
I will say that it does lack some bells and whistles and I cannot speak of the EHR component as I do not utilize that service, but overall it is a great billing software and I would definitely recommend them! I made the switch 6 months ago now and my client has been on for 9 months. We are both very happy with our choice in this product.

Pros

Pricing, ease of setup and use, claims management screen is a great tool, EHR integration, pricing, support staff, amazing user guides!, clearinghouse included, oh and did I mention GREAT PRICING??!! One of the best assets of NueMD is the New Account rep, Michael Palmer! What an amazing rep! He stays with you until the end of your set up. He follows up with you on a regular basis to ensure all aspects are being completed as quickly as possible. I have never experienced that before. Usually, once you are handed off to the training and setup, you don't hear from the New Account rep. Not the case with this company. Mr. Palmer is wonderful!

Cons

A/R report lacks patient information. This is frustrating for old-school billers like me that love their reports, but the claims management screen tend to make that a non-issue as all the information you need is on that screen and that screen has all the claims on your reports.
Reports, while they can be customized and sorted, there are limited choices in the customizing and sorting. They do have additional reporting packages though if you need advanced reporting.
You can only have one session open at a time. Some billers like to have multiple sessions open so that they can field calls while still working on other things without losing a place.

Kimar D.

NueMD. The answer to my PM needs.

Reviewed on 21/02/2014
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I love NueMD's user-friendly Practice Management software and their Technical Support/Customer Service Team. The application is a breeze to learn, use, and teach to new staff members. I wear multiple hats in my office, and NueMD makes it very easy for me to switch between hats without being overwhelmed. With a system like this, I don't really need support anymore. However, a support team member is always a click away through VNC connect, so I don't even have to spell out my issue in detail. I can just click and connect. Then a representative will see my screen and take care of my concerns. A great feature I hardly see in other PMs is what I like to call "user login transfer." NueMD is a web-based system so you can have access to your system on the go with any browser that has Java. Now say you're a doctor that works with two different systems. Chances are that you have different login information. With NueMD, that's a little different, you can carry your same login credentials between both systems with only an account code to represent the other system. It's just one less thing to worry about if your already a user of NueMD.

Cons

NueMD software comes with a billboard feature on the home screen. A notification pops up whenever a new message/update/news is received. It's okay for the vendor to want to keep all clients informed but I'm never excited to see that "new message" notice on my screen when I log in first thing in the morning. Then I have to retype my password to confirm I've read it instead of just closing it out. Of course, this feature can be changed though the main admin account; however, I'm still not a fan of this little feature.

Kelly G.

Frustrating

Reviewed on 23/10/2017

Pros

The system has a very clean layout. It is easy to use and you can easily transition from one task to another with minimal mouse clicks.

Cons

The customer service seems to be lacking. Especially during set up and withing the EDI department. There is a lack of communication on their end. It will take months to get it up and running and you will be paying for a service you may not be utilizing yet. We are currently in transition and adding a lot of new providers. We have been paying for the billing service without being able to use it. We currently have to enter claims into Availity for our new providers and also into NueMD so we can track when the payments do come in. It is double the work. We are currently pricing other systems and considering going with another company. Just know that you will have to spend a lot of time trying to get in touch with the EDI department and keeping up on their progress to get anything done.

You may also experience issues when training. I have been trained on a few other EHR systems in the past and if you have experience you can pretty much figure this system out on your own. However, we did experience issues with the trainer failing to call on scheduled training days and not following through when we needed them to.

Response from NueMD

I'm sorry to hear about this, Kelly. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Please email me at [email protected] I would love to discuss this further.

5.0/10
Kari W.

Great billing software

Reviewed on 05/12/2016

So far this is the best billing software that I have used. I was using a different software prior to the switch and I love it! Nuemd is so easy to learn and use. It makes claims and billing go so much faster. They really do have it figured out to help out with production. I have recommended this product to several other physician offices. The scheduler is very easy to customize to any practice schedule. Easy to use with multiple locations without confusion! Nuemd was very easy to adjust to. Learning it was so easy and there is such great product support. Nuemd helps make the billing so much more effective and claims are paid a lot quicker with fewer rejected claims. Also, I LOVE that it is web based that way you can access it anywhere with the internet. That makes a big difference with multiple locations.

Pros

It was very easy to learn and use. Very effective product for our multi-location office. Great product support. Claims are processed quickly and rejections are down to almost none!

Cons

There is not much that I do not like!! This really is a great product. No complaints on my end so far and I have been using it for 2 years.

Robin C.

Riverside Billing Service, Inc. Review of NueMD

Reviewed on 04/03/2014
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

NueMD is user-friendly for all ages. Our practices encompass staff of all ages, some of whom may never have used a computer and were still able to use most functions.

The demographic screen is easily understood, as is the insurance screen. I like the fact that as a billing service for the provider, I am able to assign the office staff certain fields to fill in, and I am able to complete the information for their insurance with the insurance card scanning module. It reduces a lot of headaches if I am able to enter this information from the module.

The capability of being able to create separate billing HCFA's is also a great feature. Remembering to enter or delete info in other billing programs is a hassle when you have limited staffing and/or time. Creating a HCFA for a specific service or dos is a great asset.

Our practice doesn't use the e-payment module for personal reasons, but I understand it to be a wonderful feature.

Being able to post a personal message to a patient and it print on their statement has been a time saver for me. Again, as a billing service, I service two other providers, and their software does not, so I find myself wasting a ton of time handwriting messages to them.

NueMD PM, customer support, and client services staff have all been very fair, accommodating, educational, and friendly to me over the past seven years. I do not have a reason to discontinue my use, have referred them to other provider practices, and will continue to do so.

Cons

Some of the reports are confusing to find until you run them routinely. Once you have mastered what you are looking for, it's smooth sailing.

Pam A.

So Happy with NueMD

Reviewed on 04/05/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

NueMd has taken the stress out of our claims and payment cycles. Our previous biller was holding claims for 2 weeks before sending them out and then never followed up on the transmissions that didn't go through. We rarely have errors with NueMD and if something gets kicked out by the Clearing House it is easy to identify and correct. We are able to send our claims out in 1 day and receive payments in 3-21 days.

Pros

We brought our billing in-house, and the training and support offered really eased the transition. NueMD made sure we had our accounts set up correctly and walked us through all the steps. I highly encourage purchasing the training if you are nervous about doing this yourself. They provided a workbook and weekly training sessions to make sure we would succeed.

Cons

There are some reports that would be nice features as we are facing QPP. I would love to have a report to print address labels for my patients, and a report that links encounters, dx codes, patient name and our Practice Fusion chart number. We are working with a Qualified Registry and this is something they need to pull data for the quality measures.

John T.

Reviewed on 25/03/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I sought customer service when the Nue MD application I use multiple times per day on my MAC laptop stopped working unexpectedly. After first seeking assistance from our group's external IT contractors - their response was not as timely as I needed, nor did they have sufficient knowledge of the software to immediately diagnose the problem - our organization's billing specialist suggested I call Nue MD directly. She had used the web based and telephone support options successfully in the past and was optimistic Nue MD would be the logical place to find assistance. A wise suggestion. Although it took two separate calls to actually resolve the problem completely, both calls were answered in a timely way, one immediately, and the second call with less than a two minute wait. In both cases, the Nue MD representative was friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. In both cases she used a join.me application to gain access to my computer to diagnose and resolve the problem. The solution involved downloading a recent update to Java from the internet. The representative was able to create a new short cut icon on my desktop for ease and conveneince of use. When future interferences arise, Nue MD will be my first call. I can highly recommend their professionalism and responsiveness.

Mindy A.

2.5 years EMR use, longer for appointment modules

Reviewed on 10/01/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The support staff is always pleasant. The appointment modules are intuitive, and allow a for separation of modules -- for us mental health versus clinic versus training room) as well as allowing configuration for overnight night patients.

Cons

We are a 24/7 facility, and with only designated individuals authorized to interact with support staff, a problem at 10 PM Friday night stays a problem until the next week. We used to be able to call anytime, but they changed that. The staff has been notified that the time and date change over to the following day at 8PM EST in some modules (though not in others), requiring manual entry in the text box. That has still not been addressed in a couple of upgrades. Also, medications do not show up everywhere, with one entry, and if fact sometimes disappear. Entire entries have been known to disappear, sometimes while you are still entering information. Vital signs have no means of manual entry for the times. This means if you could not enter them at the appropriate time (say due to power outage, server down time, etc.), all entries end up having the date and time stamp when you caught them up. It would be nice to be able to diagram injuries.

Response from Shanyce

Mindy- Thank you for posting your review! I have passed on your concerns and suggestions to our Product team, and I will be in touch with you once they have an update available for you. Thanks again for writing this review, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

6.0/10
Alicia E.

Ease of NueMD

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

I am a non college graduate that has no issues using this product. It is very easy to understand and effortless to use. i would recommend this to any office.

Pros

NueMD is made for ease of use. I feel the color coding for different types of transactions makes it easier to visually determine what action may be needed next. Such as; insurance updates, payments received, or is the patient ready to be scheduled.
I also feel the speed buttons make it faster to negotiate around the patient file; such as: am i updating insurance info, or do i need to add an a service to what was received, or do i need to add a memo.

Cons

They only thing i find for this product that i don't like about this product is in the financials. If you see a patient many times over the years the financial page can get very long. If there was a feature that once the ticket is closed it can be downsized or fan or cascade close. Giving you the option to review later or skip over intirely.

Kim P.

Love this practice management software. Going on 5+ years

Reviewed on 26/02/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The ease of use makes this software perfect. It meets all of our billing/reporting needs for a five-provider medical practice. The support from NueMD has been awesome. They offer an online chat support feature, which eliminates so many "phone tag" and voicemail frustrations. The ongoing support in the EDI department for keeping the cashflow going is outstanding. I have had no problem training the staff, including my providers.

Cons

I really do not have any true complaints about the product or vendor. I do have some wishes, such that are probably practice specific for reporting or functionality things that would pertain to this practice. For instances, I would love more options for content and set up on monthly statements. But overall, I feel the product is excellent.

Misty C.

THEY DON'T CARE

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Pros

I love the user friendly function of the system. The billing portion ins great to use. The tickets are easy to get out. I really dont have anything else to add

Cons

The customer service is horrible. I've called and emailed many times with no response. When I first started using Nuemed they were amazing and actually cared about helping a new client. I guess because I'm a small business owner and only have four provider with them, I'm no longer a priority. When my contracts are up I will find another company.

Response from NueMD

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, Misty. I'd like to sincerely apologize for our unresponsiveness. Due to technical difficulties on behalf of Capterra's website, we were not able to view to this review sooner. We would greatly appreciate an opportunity to resolve this. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected]

Denise C.

Since we upgraded to NueMD my Insurance reimbursement rate went up..

Reviewed on 11/03/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like everything about NueMD. The billing software is so easy. My reimbursement rate went up to 98%. The scheduling side is great. I like the color coding for each apt size. When ever I have been stuck on anything they have helped me with live chat or on the phone and even email. I am the office manger and biller. So I do all my billing at home and sometimes real late. When I have had an issue, I would email them and the next day when I returned to work in my mail box would be the fix to my problem.

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say about them. I was a little disappointed when NueMD and Sevocity Broke up. We had did keep Sevocity as our EHR. We have not looked into NeuMD's EHR. But if it is anything like the billing and scheduling it will be wonderful.
I have nothing bad to say about the customer support. They are amazing and always so friendly.

Tiffanie B.

Very User Friendly

Reviewed on 14/12/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Every time an update takes place we get better and better features! I love that you always have the most current version and it's super easy to use. It is a great product and I've billed on several different billing software's. It is by far my favorite to use!

Pros

It's ease of use. It's very easy to use and not super complicated. Bills don't get lost in the system or work ques.

Cons

I would like to see more features added with mass updates to claims. When I'm turning a patient to collections I'd like to be able to move an entire patient with one click rather than each date individually. Also when changing a patient's claims back to insurance after they were turned to patient, it would be nice to mass update the entire account rather than status each claim.

Carla F.

Not intuitive - NOT designed for Medical Doctors

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 08/08/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Make a list of the basic task the doctor does to complete a chart. Then ask them to show you how they perform that task. Don't be like me and take for granted that a doctor can pull up a med, and see the mg dosing, or use a simple auto correct, or upload and save a form without waiting so long it delays your intake. Perhaps choose another software that is actually designed for medical doctors.

Pros

Looks professional and has nice colors. It has caused us to become creative and design our own "work arounds", which are costly to our practice but necessary to use this software.

Cons

The software freezes constantly requiring to reload it. The pharmacy meds are listed by full name, then NDC, then mg. They list a multitude of NDC numbers that the doc has to "choose" in order to auto fill. Cannot see the mg of med because the window is so small, requiring the doc to scroll down and across to find the right med. What doctor will know the NDC no. the pharmacist will use? A mystery! Doing the shortcuts for common meds is very time consuming since a lot of meds are prescribed and you must input those individually and for each doctor separately. The software will not allow more that 10mb to be uploaded into a chart at a time, and each page takes 10 seconds to save, blocking the use of the software until the save is completed. To upload a 25 pg medical chart scanned to the patient's record requires you to separate it into 5 pages each, wait for the minute to upload before you can move on to the next batch. More than 5 minutes to compete the process before you can use the software. A killer for an office that needs to upload various forms we complete for patients. A CD with 160mb to upload? Impossible. They don't have the common auto correct for medical terminology that other softwares use, requiring time consuming corrections by hand. Any fixes take months and you have to hound the support team to do them. They have to send the requests to a tech committee to review it. They never respond to your request, especially when they cannot or will not do the fix. Now that they are merging with AdvancedMD, they won't consider a fix unless it is urgent. Wait! Our fixes were requested long before the merger, over 6 months ago! And the one task we were promised to be fulfilled within three weeks of our purchasing the product (and as a condition of purchase) is still not done, and it has been over 6 months in the waiting. You cannot see more than one page on the screen so you can review an area while writing the chart. Sadly the staff are unaware of how a busy medical practice is run, or perhaps their hands are tied because the software falls very short of being useful for a medical practice. Not a good match for busy doctors. Many more issues, but I've run out of space.

Kathryn M.

Best Billing Software!

Reviewed on 28/02/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have used NueMD for about 10 years with several different specialties - OBGYN, Family Practice, Urgent Care, Psych. It has worked extremely well for all practices. I have a small medical billing company, but I also do a lot of training for billing and coding. Using NueMD makes training easy! All of NueMD's support staff - from Sales to Technical Suport - are quick to respond and help! NueMD is definitely my preferred vendor! They make me look good!!

Pros

Ease of setting up new practice and getting both Front Desk and Billing Staff working quickly.

Cons

I do not like having to wait for reports - especially since most of my clients are pretty small practices, but not all reports are set up that way.

Tami W.

Would highly recommend NueMD for your Practice Management. A++++++++++++++

Reviewed on 01/08/2014

I am the Office Manager here at a pediatrics office and I absolutely love this software. The majority of my time consists of the patient billing: entering of charges, posting of payments and printing of reports. Each of these are very simple to easy to use. My ONLY complaint is that searching for a diagnosis code, then inserting into the claim is a bit cumbersome. Still haven't mastered it yet, and have been here a year. Posting claims, correcting claims, posting payments and sending statements are all a breeze. Entering of patient demographics is easy to maneuver. The patient insurance screen is so simple. I have used a number of medical software programs, and the insurance screens are by far the easiest with NueMD.

As a manager, I have to print many reports both daily and monthly. The ease of printing a variety of reports with NueMD has made my job easier as well. In addition, as the key administrator for NueMD in our office, my responsibility includes the addition of new employees. Such a simple process. Likewise, adding new insurance companies is a breeze.

In regards to customer service, I feel very fortunate to have the availability to email Dotty at NueMD whenever I have questions. She ROCKS!!! It is very reassuring to know that I typically will receive a very timely reply. There has been a few questions that have taken quite a long time get resolved, but these involved technical support. I am quite certain that every situation can not be resolved immediately. Additionally, we seem to have "NueMD slow" times through out the day, and that can be quite annoying, although I am unsure how the connectivity to the "the Cloud" affects NueMD?

In closing, I would highly recommend NueMD. Best Practice Management software ever!!!

Response from NueMD

Hey Tami, thanks so much for the review! It's great to know that you appreciate Dotty as much as us here at NueMD!

Andrea S.

solo practicing physician having nothing but headaches with NueMD's nonfunctional EHR, technical issues with eprescribing, no eLabs, and 2 days to get support

Reviewed on 21/09/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

There are a lot of bogus reviews to increase the ratings that NueMD is likely putting on the web. Why would an appliance company be using EHR and medical billing software and giving them 5 stars? Buyer beware!!!!

Pros

The only pro is that the billing software is easy to use. If you are only using this software for billing, it is straightforward and the clearing house has sped up claims processing for my practice.

Cons

The salesman gave me misinformation on cost and functionality during the demo so read your contract carefully. Training is minimal and must be scheduled during business hours. Getting support takes 1-2 business days and may require you to schedule an appointment at their convenience. One trainer was not available during an hour I had cancelled patient appointments to train. Employees have a very narrow job duties and can't answer questions about the system outside of their area (example: template, portal, elabs, eprescribing, billing are all separate and trainers only know certain portions of the software) and often do not follow through on problems. The EHR templates have never been corrected after 3 months. The eprescribing and elabs are contracted out to Change Healthcare and after two months of being told I would have elabs with the local hospitals, I was told they "weren't on the list" and I will never have elabs despite paying for a monthly service. It has taken 6 weeks to get a new receptionist the ability to log in for eprescribing. Refills request are continuing to be faxed to me so don't expect to be able to go paperless. If you hire them to do your billing, they will contract this service out to an outside company as well. The portal does not allow for the transfer of any documents, only secure messages. It's functionality is about a decade behind the times. Also, if patients want to pay online you have to sign up for a paypal account and pay the paypal fees. They attempted to sell me on their "seamless" credit card processor and I'm glad I went with someone else since you can't use your office credit card processor with online payments. This is not a user friendly system or company.

Kari K.

A Medical Software I would highly recommend

Reviewed on 31/07/2014

I am no computer guru, nor do I aspire to be. That is actually the beauty of NueMD. With the technology constantly changing and updates in the medical industry constantly being made, this is the perfect software in which you don't have to worry about keeping up with those changes. I had to do re-search for a new software program for our surgical assist practice. We wanted something internet based that we did not have to worry about system updates and backup's in addition to the ease of use from anywhere. My concerns were getting our providers set up with the electronic claims submissions in a timely manner so when we moved from one system into the next it would be as seamless as possible. Cost was also a factor. The initial set up fee and monthly fee was in line with it's competitors and sometimes on the lower end. The staff at NueMD helped this set-up process to be fast and manageable. Everything that we needed for our practice was something that we had option of use. Initially we sent out all of our patient statements but realized it was just too time consuming and not cost effective. We were able to adjust our account at a later date to subscribe to this service which was a financially sound decision. I also worried that being internet based that this could be an issue with constant conectivity. There have been very few times that the system has been down in the years that we have been a client and it was back up typically within the hours. I have found this software to be a great asset to our practice. I would highly recommend it to any medical practice that is looking for great quality, great price, ease of use and ample resource options with regards to questions and concerns.

Response from NueMD

Thanks for the review Kari! We love also the manageability of our cloud based software!

Rebecca B.

Customer Service is the Best

Reviewed on 08/09/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Great customer service. Responsive to any questions and issues - quickly and accurately. Enjoy working with them and their people. Has a far range of features that you can either take advantage of or use on your own to customize to your needs.

Cons

Still some bugs that could be better. Continues to improve with each suggestion. Need to have some information consolidated on one screen when dealing with insurance companies, i.e., Date of Birth on same page as insurance plans and numbers

Peggy S.

GREAT MEDICAL OFFICE SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 18/08/2016

My office has used NueMD for approxmately 8 years and I can honestly say the transition in to the program from our old software was seamless. It is the best software I have every used and would recommend it to anyone looking to update.

Pros

Their support system is always available if you have any questions, whether it be a representative on the phone or online assistance, I have never had an issued contacting them.

Cons

I cannot say we have ever had any issues with this product.

Response from NueMD

Thanks for your feedback, Peggy. We're happy to hear this!

Natalie W.

NueMD is the Must-Have Software for Your Practice.

Reviewed on 13/05/2014
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The best features are the updates! There's no CD to install with all of the hassles that come with it; all updates are done for you.

The next feature that we like the best about NueMD is the claim processing. It's so simple and easy. Select the claims to send, click a button, and that's it! If you have claims that can't be submitted electronically, NueMD will send them for you or you can print right from your computer. Another great feature is the claim followup. If a claim hasn't been paid within a certain time, you can resubmit with a click of a button, or you can have NueMD check the claim status. NueMD is also online software, and you can access it from anywhere. Not only that, but you can access it right from your iPhone or iPad. One more thing: there is online live help which is extremely helpful.

Cons

Our office does a significant amount of recalls, and we would like to have a feature in the last attendance section to print labels or at least export them to a spreadsheet.

Blake S.

Ideal Solution for your Practice Manager needs

Reviewed on 31/07/2014

Our practice has been a NueMD client for several years now and we have never looked back.

NueMD is a great Practice Manager platform that adapts to nearly any practice type / specialty yet remains EXTREMELY user-friendly and functional.

More often than not these days, vendors design systems that are overly cumbersome or too rigid for practical application. Just within our company, NueMD has successfully adapted and been applied to accommodate a Chiropractic Practice, Office-Based Diagnostics, Durable Medical Equipment, and even Inpatient / Outpatient Diagnostics.

I can not emphasize enough how easy-to-use this platform is. Any average computer user could effectively navigate and work within the NueMD environment with little to no training within minutes. All of the menus and tasks are logical and straight-forward.

Should trouble arise, it always helps that users are never more than a phone call or InstantMessage away from live help (from someone in the United States). Thinking back on the past 6+ years, I can not recall more than one or two times when we could not access the system, thus it is extremely reliable.

NueMD has done a good job of keeping the program fresh and staying current with required guidelines and regulations via automatic updates and visual facelifts. From the practice point of view, one less thing we have to worry about goes a long way in allowing us to focus on our business.

I would highly recommend this platform to any potential client in search of an effective cloud-based practice manager solution.

Response from NueMD

Hello Blake, thanks for leaving us a review! We are very pleased that our product works with your company on so many levels. We work hard to be available for our customers and love hearing from you!

Jason P.

Customizable & Personal Customer Service

Reviewed on 21/06/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

You can design whichever templates you want they've got access to scores of public data and lists and up-to-date information which they can help you in a great and as you start to implement and discover small changes you want to make they are very responsive and quick at making them to make your life as easy as possible because even with a ton of preparation and reading you'd simply don't know what you don't know I think getting a product that isn't concretely structured is probably the best pro in addition they close second would be the staff at every level is responsive and great

Cons

There is no video telemedicine capacity at this time. Also some of the navigation at first is not as intuitive as I would've liked however it was easy to learn

Brandi C.

Customer service is atrocious

Reviewed on 25/09/2016

We have used this software since 2013. We purchased the EHR portion over a year ago and were REQUIRED to receive the training that came with it - for an additional cost. The trainer was never aware of what was discussed in previous meetings and to date has never completed the requirements to access e-prescribing or e- lab results. Numerous follow ups and we are told the paperwork was never received. Each time it is resubmitted, 15 months later...still nothing...
In addition, the many issues that arise with billing submission are rarely resolved by customer service. They send back a generic suggestion that is apparent they do not even thoroughly read the email. The building of the EHR is so time consuming and confusing (even after the $500) that we have STILL not had the time to complete the encounters.
We are currently shopping for something with good customer service and pre-built encounters. The amount of money we are sending them monthly to not even have use is a waste.

Pros

data entry for demographics

Cons

the customer support, the EHR encounter building

Response from NueMD

Hello Brandi,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your experience has fallen below NueMD's standards. We would love an opportunity to make this up to you and will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, if you have any other comments or questions please email me at [email protected]

Jen

0.0/10
Cori S.

Amazing service and product!

Reviewed on 21/04/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent customer service and wonderful training available! Started the billing on my own, but my practice started to grow, so I switched to their billing service. Wow, is it ever easy now! I have perfect communication with my new team and feel even more confident in my growing practice to keep adding more patients since I know I can handle the volume on the business side.

Pros

I like the ease in which it is to use! I am an individual provider learning the ropes of billing! When I expressed that I was getting overwhelmed with the volume of bills I was putting through I was given the option of moving towards having their service do the submitting for me. Very inexpensive!

Cons

Wish it was cloud based. I am on the go, and don't always have my lap top with me. I travel to different practice locations so a cloud based solution would be wonderful.