Brevo

4.4/5

1984 Reviews for UK Users

Miguel
Miguel

Email marketing with most of the tools you need and the least limitations.

Reviewed on 17/10/2022

My experience with Sendinblue has been awesome, I use it for 3 of my websites, and the tools offered can definitely improve your business.

Pros

-Ease of creating an email campaign.
-Their own CRM is connected to user behavior.
-Even the free version is so complete.
-Integration with many apps especially several WordPress form builders.
-Multi inbox, manages emails and even Instagram messages.

Cons

-The landing page feature could be so powerful but it is outdated.

Acumbamail

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

I needed automation and more options for email marketing instead of just a newsletter

MailPoet

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Sendinblue was more intuitive, they also offered more options for the automated flows.
George

Brevo is flexible, usable, complete - everything we needed in a tool.

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Pros

It's so simple to use. Even if you're not a marketer or particularly tech literate, the layout and design of the platform is excellent and nothing feels off limits or too technical. We are relatively new to email marketing and it doesn't feel you need loads of previous experience to get going to take advantage of the great feature set. It is also extremely flexible, you can pay for the bits you need and the contacts you use without feeling like you're not taking advantage of features that are not relevant. It also fit really well with our existing processes and we were able to integrate our tech smoothly to get all the data we needed into Brevo. It is by no means just an email marketing tool either, it has a complete feature set that gives you everything you could possibly need when you need it.

Cons

I guess the only thing I would change/add is more templates for email. It does a great job of giving you basic layouts and letting you build your own library, but the it would be great to introduce a template marketplace like has been done with Webflow. I would probably pay for templates as I am no designer.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mainly the cost and what you got for the price. Bento was nowhere near as complete and was more expensive.

Bento and Bento for Business

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

It felt better to use and was a lot less complex. The others over complicated the way users were added, their APIs were not great and usually only available if you paid for the top plans, and we needed to get started slowly before fully committing.
Dawn
Dawn

Beware! They will terminate you withour notice, if your customers dimply don't open your...

Reviewed on 07/12/2023

bad, unfair, false accusations, poor customer service

bad, unfair, false accusations, poor customer service

Pros

The low price, great discoverability, other than that I urge people to stay far away. There are more ethical platforms out there.

Cons

We uploaded a modest list of valid customers and 100% opt ins and sent an annual holiday email. Deliverability was great (better than our current mailer Pabbly, thats why we are migrating) and our open rate was great for us, there were no spam complaints, but after three emails for around 500 customers each, they not only suspended my terminated my new account, without any ability to appeal! I am an 18 year old A+ BBB rated company, been using Pabbly (Mailget) with 0 spam flags for about 6 years- and I am presuming that the open rate wasn't high enough for them, but it's the holidays and I presume people are getting inundated during cyber week. *This does not make me a spammer* nor did I break their TOS in any way. I pleaded 5 times to allow me to prove that each customer was legit, even giving them credentials to my "mailmunch" opt in to confirm my list and some young student from India replied and confirmed my termination without reason or discussion, other than "we don't disclose why..." I have never in 18 years been treated like a criminal and spammer, this was insulting and unfair, and there in no sane person there to speak to, once they drop the guillotine, STAY AWAY. Where else have people gone, my list is about 13k, and we send mailings quarterly, any alternatives that treat ethical customers better?

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your review. I completely understand your frustration.

Upon checking with our customer experience team, it seems that your contacts are non opt-in. However, as suggested in ticket #3903436, please help us with some additional information on the contact collection practices so that we can review your request further.

Riccardo
  • Industry: Machinery

Great GDPR compliant marketing platform

Reviewed on 10/02/2024

Great and intuitive all-in-one marketing solution.

Great and intuitive all-in-one marketing solution.

Pros

Wide range of features: CRM, email marketing, marketing automation, landing pages, chat support that can be personalized for your brand and posted on your website.

Cons

It's not the cheapest solution out there. Sometimes automations are a little bit slow.

Ugochukwu L Fred

Brevo: Is it worth the Investment or No

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

Well in summary, Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, presents a compelling solution for businesses that are in dire need of versatile marketing automation and an email marketing platform. I'm also one of the owners of a business in need of this service.

With its user-friendly interface, robust automation capabilities, and competitive pricing, Brevo seamlessly caters to a broad spectrum of users. Despite the minor drawbacks that I mentioned earlier, Brevo's strengths make it a strong contender in the market, especially for organizations looking for an affordable and feature-rich marketing solution.

If you ask me, Brevo is a well-rounded platform that maintains a balance between functionality and accessibility. This makes it a solid choice for businesses aiming to elevate their digital marketing efforts.

Pros

User-Friendly Interface:
First of all, I love the simplicity of the design of the new user-friendly and intuitive Brevo interface; particularly the light-green feel of the Homepage and dashboard.

Another striking thing there is their deliberate use of abundant white spaces; this does not only make the platform appear super-classy but it also makes it very easy for both beginners and experienced marketers alike to easily understand the system and make proper use of it. The drag-and-drop editor simplifies the process of creating engaging email campaigns without requiring extensive technical skills.

Email Deliverability:
One of Brevo's standout features is its robust email deliverability- anyone who uses the platform can attest to this. I've been using Brevo for over 3 years now (from when it was still known as Sendinblue). The platform employs advanced algorithms to optimize email delivery, minimizing the chances of messages ending up in spam folders (provided you use a custom email eg info@yourwebsitedotcom, and also verify you domain). This is crucial for ensuring that your messages reach the intended audience.

Automation Capabilities:
Brevo excels in automation, when it comes to automation, I give it to them. The system allows you to set up workflows for various scenarios. From welcome sequences to abandoned cart reminders, the automation features enable businesses to streamline their marketing processes and engage with customers at the right time. What's more interesting is the fact that even if you don't know how to use Brevo and need a little help, you can access training videos on Brevo's YouTube channel to help you get started.

Affordability:
The platform's pricing structure is competitive, especially for small to medium-sized businesses. Brevo also offers a free plan with basic features and affordable paid plans that scale with the user's needs even though that amount (Starter $25, Business $65, and BrevoPlus placed at custom price) is still a bit on the high side for some of us in Africa due to exchange, inflation and a whole lot of other pressing factors.

This makes it an attractive option for budget-conscious organizations (especially those in the big 5).

Comprehensive Marketing Suite:
Brevo is not limited to just email marketing; it's a comprehensive marketing suite with an array of marketing tools. Users can leverage features such as:

- SMS marketing
- Chat
- & CRM integration, creating a unified platform for managing various aspects of their marketing strategy.

Analytics and Reporting:
The platform also provides detailed analytics and reporting tools, offering insights into the performance of email campaigns. Users can track key metrics in real-time, such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates, enabling data-driven decision-making.

Cons

Learning Curve for Advanced Features:
It is true that Brevo is user-friendly, however, mastering its more advanced features may take some time (this is the reason I'll advise avy new user to get some help from their YouTube channel. Users looking to harness the full potential of the platform may need to invest additional effort in learning and experimentation.

Limited Design Flexibility:
Although the drag-and-drop editor is very convenient, some super-creative users might find the design flexibility limiting. Customizing templates beyond the provided options may require HTML/CSS knowledge, which could be a drawback for those without coding expertise.

Contact Management Complexity:
Managing contacts and segmentation could be more streamlined. Some users may find the contact management interface less intuitive compared to other platforms, especially when dealing with larger contact lists.

Template Selection:
While Brevo offers a variety of templates, the selection might not be as extensive as some other competitors. Users who are keen on getting some highly specialized or niche templates may find themselves needing to create custom designs; this is exactly what I do any time I want to create a campaign.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Excellent email marketing and automation platform

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

In summary, Brevo is a complete and reliable platform for email marketing and automation. It has boosted our business by providing us with the tools we need to reach our customers in an effective and personalized way. We recommend it 100% for any business looking to improve their digital marketing strategy.

Pros

Brevo has proven to be an indispensable tool in our email marketing and automation strategy. Since we started using this platform, we have experienced a significant increase in the effectiveness of our campaigns and interaction with our customers.What we like most about Brevo is its intuitive and easy-to-use interface. It allowed us to create and personalize emails quickly and easily, even if we are not design experts. The variety of pre-designed templates makes it easy to create attractive and professional messages. In addition, the ability to segment our contact list and send personalized emails has significantly improved our open and conversion rate.

Cons

Could improve the CRM part and the integration with google forms.

Lukas
  • Industry: Events Services

Switching from Mailchimp

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

Pros

BREVO has been a game-changer for us since switching from Mailchimp. The features are spot-on – intuitive and just what we need to streamline email campaigns for our clients. The customer support is impressive; they're always on hand to help. Plus, the pricing is significantly lower, which is a big win for our budget. Overall, extremely satisfied!

Cons

Overall, I'm quite pleased with BREVO. However, if you rely heavily on ready-made templates, you might find the options more limited compared to Mailchimp. That said, since we craft all our client emails from scratch using pure HTML, this limitation doesn't really affect us much.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Price and features (we have a big database but sending quite few e-mails and Mailchimp is paid by size of database.)

Jordi
Jordi

Great tool to send our marketing campaigns.

Reviewed on 12/01/2024

We're happy using Brevo, we've been using it for more than two years, and for us it's a must-have tool.
Basically we use three functions: sending marketing campaigns that are generated in our system and sent via API; the synchronization of clients and users that is also synchronized via API; and finally the use of transactional emails, all emails sent from our website are monitored with Brevo.

Pros

It's easy to use, very intuitive, and with a good looking interface.
We've contacted with the support team a couple of times and they gave us a quick answer and solution in both cases.

Cons

Recently the price has increased, and some functions that where in our plan are no longer available.

Mark

Brevo make Email Marketing a breeze

Reviewed on 28/10/2023

I have had a good experience using Brevo. It is easy to use and effective for using as our Email Marketing ESP

Pros

I like Brevo's overall user interface. In comparison to other ESPs on the market, Brevo is easy to use out of the box with no steep learn curve or in debt settings to setup before I can launch a campaign.

Cons

Brevo free tier does not allow for landing pages. I think it would be a good idea to give users an opportunity to see how the landing page feature would benefit their marketing process before they commit to a monthly subscription.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp was quite complicated to use.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Brevo offered more features in the free tier which ment I was under no pressure to pay upfront
Pablo
Pablo

Good tool, but misses the last mile

Reviewed on 14/09/2023

Pros

Easy to get on-board and start sending emails. Templates & contacts management is good, billing information is clear.

Cons

It was impossible to guarantee mail delivery for our most important customers with institutional email adresses and high security measures.

Eero
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Pros

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Cons

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold and ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Price and functionality. In that order.
Mike
Mike

Sendinblue is a great email marketing platform

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Sendinblue. The platform is easy to use and the reporting features are really helpful in improving my email marketing results. I would definitely recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a good email marketing solution.

Sadly we missed alot of other features, so we switched over to a more complete platform. But price wise sendinblue is GREAT for email marketing!

Pros

I have been using Sendinblue for a while now and I have to say that I am really happy with it. It is a great platform for sending out newsletters and other automated emails. The reporting features are also really good, and I have been able to improve my open rates and click-through rates thanks to the insights I have gained from the reports. Overall, I would highly recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a great email marketing platform.

Cons

I didn't really like the fact that I couldn't personalize my emails as much as I would have liked. I also found the interface a bit confusing at times.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

I chose Sendinblue because it is easier to use and has better reporting features than Activecampaign. The platform is also a lot cheaper, which was a big plus for the customer at that time.
Juliet

Sendinblue - The Best Features Pros and Cons

Reviewed on 05/11/2022

When it comes to pricing, Sendinblue has four plans available with a free plan that allows 300 emails a day. It is cost effective for small businesses as it comes in handy to users who're at the beginning of their email marketing journey who do not have a budget. Sendinblue has a very good CRM filtering and segmentation of contacts feature. It also provides social media marketing, SMS Marketing, landing pages creation, online surveys and many more tools for digital marketers. More advanced features are available in the premium and enterprise plans.

Pros

What I liked most about Sendinblue is its easy of use with a variety of customizable templates. I liked the fact that it is a cloud-based email marketing tool that offers a range of features and functionalities for both beginner and advanced users. It is also a marketing automation platform that provides the right marketing and sales tools you need to build strong relationships with your customers all in one place.

Cons

I found the onboarding process on this app to be difficult especially when it comes to data transfer. Steep learning curve on some of the features like configuring a dedicated IP or sending targeted emails. Also, if you want more features, they're are only available in the premium and enterprise plans where you have to pay for them.

Shahila
Shahila

Manage email campaign easily

Reviewed on 01/05/2021

This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

Pros

I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

Cons

The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

Daniel
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Anyone can use this!

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

We were looking at email marketing and automation of our daily tasks as our candidate base had gotten very large and we needed a solution. We used others like Sendgrid and Mailchimp, but either their features were too limiting or you had to scale up and pay quickly to get the solution you wanted or it was too difficult to navigate around as an end user.

Pros

As an end user and no training in IT whatsoever, I would say that it has made email marketing easy and accessible for those who are looking at a feature filled but simple dashboard with excellent analytics to boot. Far better than any other email marketing solution out there and it does the thinking for you, they've really thought out the end user here and made things simple.

Cons

I'd say the pricing is fairly steep for a start up like ours, but at the moment we're becoming so reliant on this service and the paid features look like true added value so I might be being a bit miserly!

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

It was too complicated to understand and I felt it was designed more for IT savy users than end users looking for functionality.

Andy
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great email product, best free option available

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

It is fast and friendly overall, not quite as intuitive as some other email marketing products on the market, but not far off the best, with certainly the best subscription model for the functionality, and great delivery rates.

Pros

I love the fact that you have unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails a day that you can send during the free trial to get a proper feel for the software and whether the results will justify the cost of buying it.

Cons

This is a minor gripe, but I felt the design interface has a few things lacking, or perhaps just hard to find, and in that respect, Mailchimp beats Sendinblue by a nose, but I know Sendinblue is constantly developing and there is nothing serious holding me back from using it to send email campaigns

Microsoft Outlook and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp free trial had too many restrictions, so I couldn't use it properly or see results before having to purchase.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Better design interface that Outlook, better subscription model and free trial than Mailchimp.
Aleksandar
Aleksandar
  • Industry: Media Production

Excellent mix of few marketing tools: CRM, mailing marketing and customer support in one

Reviewed on 19/03/2022

Use of Sendinblue in easy and intuitive - even first use. All you have to do when you approach to the Sendinblue first time is to check every menu and options - (or to read manual - nobody do that today...) and everything will be clear to you. You can use Sendinblue in full power.

Pros

Sendinblue is a web-based application, with real integration in every business-marketing workflow. You can work with you contacts at any place where you have internet and any internet-capable unit. It gaves to you full marketing power, with flexibility and your contacts are always with you. Marketing campaigns can start wherever you are in any time, and you can track all aspects in clean and user-focused UI. Integration with WP with Wp-plugin is excellent.

Cons

Main problems are minor - cosmetic. Sometime I have problem with contact data import from CVS with nonstandard/non-english characters. And, as always I would like to have more graphics style options, two-tree more modern graphics UI - as I said - cosmetic.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Price in first place. Sendinblue has everyoptions I need, and even more than what are my marketing needs.
Anmol
Anmol

Email marketing for small budget

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pros

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Cons

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

We wanted all our email capabilities under one roof. SendinBlue seemed like the best option to go with.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Pricing was the biggest reason. Moreover, they promised services that seemed at par with the comparison.
Maryam
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

It enables us to expand the scope of marketing campaigns and target a larger number of...

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

Sendinblue helped us expand the reach of our marketing campaigns by enabling us to create content that's suitable for various communication channels. Additionally, the data captured was helpful in understanding customer trends better.

Pros

Sendinblue is a dependable platform for effortlessly managing email campaigns and communication across various channels. I appreciate how Sendinblue provides a central location to oversee and monitor all stages of marketing campaigns. Their premium templates help initiate and organize campaign content, while the drag-and-drop campaign block builder makes it easy to insert multimedia elements. Sendinblue simplifies contact list creation and segmentation, allowing for unlimited customer targeting. I particularly like how Sendinblue customizes campaigns for SMS, WhatsApp, and Messenger content, and the scheduling tool is especially helpful for organizing sending times according to preferences. Sendinblue also provides robust tools to track and measure campaign success, including open rates, clicks, and conversions. The data captured is easy to understand and can be exported to analytics platforms.

Cons

While I haven't encountered many challenges with Sendinblue, setting up email templates can be tricky without proper guidance. A bug in the settings may cause campaigns to end up in the spam email list.

Pranjal
  • Industry: Media Production

Value for money email marketing automation tool

Reviewed on 09/10/2022

Overall, its a great tool to have with generous features and very attractive pricing. For transactional emails, it is a go to solution and is almost a no brainer choice to have.

Pros

It is easy to operate, has almost no learning curve and is very cost effective. In fact for someone starting out, the free plan is so generous that it serves the purpose well for years. Compared to mailchimp and the likes, it is way way cheaper while retaining many of their features. In fact the pricing is basis the per email sent and not on the basis of your contact list size which makes it very attractive.

Cons

The email templates are good to go but are not that attractive and modern as some of its competitors like klaviyo have. Infact for automation of emails, the automation flows are also not exhaustive and for specific use cases you will have to build your own flows from scratch. There are not many third party developers who provide ready to use flows as compared to klaviyo.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

The pricing and a bit steep learning curve.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

The pricing and generous offering it has.
Marco
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Fair service overall

Reviewed on 07/04/2023

A fair and not-so-expensive mail service, with CRM, Marketing Automation, SMS...

Pros

Not so expensive because the pricing is only calculated by the mail you sent instead of the contacts you have.

Cons

CRM is too basic, Marketing Automation is not so advanced. Anyway, they both work smoothly and are included in the subscription.

Tomasz
Tomasz
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Pros

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume.

The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable.

Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Cons

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more.

Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Bullsender was shutting down and merging into another company, that choose not to continue their current business model or software.
Olivier

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Pros

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Cons

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold and Mailjet

functionnality and price

Price and functionnalities
Gibbs
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management.

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Pros

Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.

Caner

One of the best email marketing platforms out there

Reviewed on 04/05/2023

I've been a loyal user of the platform for the past six years for my company's email needs. I primarily use Sendinblue for transactional emails, but I occasionally utilize it for email marketing campaigns as well.One of the things I appreciate the most about Sendinblue is how reliable it is for transactional emails. I never have to worry about whether my important emails will be delivered or not - I know they will be sent promptly and reliably every time. This has given me peace of mind and helped me focus on other areas of my business.The email design features of Sendinblue are also incredibly user-friendly. I can easily create beautiful, professional-looking emails that are tailored to my brand, and they look great on any device, whether it's a desktop computer or a mobile device. This has helped me increase engagement with my customers and prospects, resulting in more business for my company.Whenever I have a question or need assistance with the platform, I can always count on the support team at Sendinblue to be responsive and helpful. They've been instrumental in helping me make the most of the platform and maximizing my email marketing efforts.

Pros

Reliability of their transactional emails system

Cons

Their Wordpress plugin needs some more features and polish.