PandaDoc

4.5 (1,105)
Write a Review!
Create, edit, track, and eSign documents quickly and easily

(1,105)
4.4/5

1105 Reviews for UK Users

Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Zoho Notebook is really the best

Reviewed on 02/06/2021

Pros

Using Zoho Notebook on my desktop pc or on my mobile device, I can easily take notes or save my thoughts. Not only written material but also music and pictures can be added to the note. However, the file size is limited. Using a digital notebook to save my notes is more safer than using a real notepad.

Cons

It does not allow an offline setting since it requires constant internet connections to view my notes in the software. If the note may be saved on my desktops as a backup option, it will greatly assist me in recovering my note if I lose internet access. Overall, most of the feature is really useful for me as i really in needs for a good digital notepad

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu

PandaDoc works fine

Reviewed on 07/06/2021

Pros

The ease of use of the online document generation software is my favorite feature. PandaDoc's is quite intuitive once you learn the basics, thanks to its user-friendly layout. This software does not require substantial user training, which I appreciate as the PandaDoc administrator at my organization. This makes it easy to implement across the firm.

Cons

PandaDoc's price table can be inconvenient because it isn't designed to work as an Excel spreadsheet. Our sales representatives would voice their dissatisfaction with this regularly. In many circumstances, it restricts our capabilities or significantly increases the amount of time and work we must devote to certain documents, such as sales orders.

Jacob

If you will be processing payments via Stripe, this application is not for you!

Reviewed on 12/01/2023

The tool is easy and intuitive to use and looks flashy on the surface. Pull back the covers a bit and it becomes incredibly apparent that their product designers have not built a strong tool. Integrations that make life more difficult for users should be amended. On top of all that, PandaDoc support is among the worst I've ever encountered.

Pros

Ease of configuration and use. Creating new and amending existing documents is a dream. And the native CRM integrations make managing agreements at the customer level very straight forward.

Cons

The Stripe integration is inherently broken. A paid invoice will invariably result in a net-new customer being created in Stripe (even if the paying party already exists as a customer in your stripe account). This wrecks your stripe analytics and requires manual reconciliation. Worse, when notified of this issue, PandaDoc has stated that "the integration works as expected" and that they have no desire to resolve it. But to get that answer, I had to go through a month long battle with PandaDoc Support to figure out why it was messing up Stripe records.The support team is offshore (managed by a third party outsourcing company) and wildly ineffective. If you expect clear communications about the issues you're reporting and plans for resolution, look elsewhere. Your tickets will sit in unaddressed for weeks on end. When a support rep finally responds, they will likely not respond to the issues you've raised (I've literally had support reps provide guidance to me that was clearly meant to address another customer's challenges as it was entirely unrelated to mine). And only once you escalate to your AE will support finally take you seriously. In an age when we must all do more with less, managing another company's support team is the worst investment you can make.

Prince

My outstanding experience with PandaDoc.

Reviewed on 18/02/2024

Pros

It is simple to generate custom proposals,quotes and contracts with PandaDoc.I can easily create,edit, share and manage documents with PandaDoc.It is possible to sign documents electronically with PandaDoc.

Cons

Everything work perfectly with PandaDoc hence I have nothing to complain.

John
  • Industry: Fishery

Fantastic solution for digitizing your signed documents

Reviewed on 03/12/2023

We've been using Pandadoc for about two years, and it's been a fantastic tool for managing our e-sign docs on the cloud. We usually get about a few dozen docs signed every month and it was priced a lot better for that scale. It's also pretty easy to set up and maintain, and rarely causes issues where we have to intervene manually. All in all, I strongly recommend Pandadoc, especially if you're still on paper docs.

Pros

I like how easy it is to get it up and running. We used the document scanning a lot in the beginning to move our standard agreements to the system, and that saved us tons of time from having to draw everything up from scratch. But the template library is also a great addition to save time when you have to create a doc on the system.

Cons

I'd love to have the personalization tokens improved, like having the ability to automatically enter names and titles etc., based on the information of each contact.

Docusign and SignFree

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

Pandadoc looked a lot more professional compared to some of the alternatives we evaluated, but it was still priced low enough where we didn't have to go over budget to get all the additional advanced features.
Yasith
Yasith

Best online platform for certified documents

Reviewed on 31/12/2023

I've liked using Pandadoc. It's really easy to use and easy for others as well. The templates and the user experience is what stands out for me

Pros

The default templates were really helpful to get started with certain documents
The UI UX is really good
Sharing with others is easy as well

Cons

I feel they could offer better pricing
They are also not utilizing AI much where they could have made a good impact because most documents can be generated with few inputs.

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

DocuSign felt expensive and did not have templates that we wanted to use. I felt the Pandadoc user experience is better as well.
Atour
  • Industry: Research

It seems that there is outstanding involvement and eagerness to collaborate with clients.

Reviewed on 11/11/2023

We streamlined the user experience and expedited our document signing procedure by using this tool.

Pros

With the tool, I can easily create contracts and proposals that are consistent with our company's image.
It also looks highly professional without having to pay a steep fee to have someone else handle it for me.

Cons

PandaDoc does a lot of things really well, therefore it's difficult to criticize it.
It's not always a PandaDoc problem when consumers experience difficulties opening documents.

Adobe Acrobat Sign

Reasons for Choosing PandaDoc

When creating proposals, there are a few UI bugs.

Proposify

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

More capability is available in PandaDoc's premium versions.

After six months of using Pandadoc

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

I use Pandadoc for proposals and contract agreements for my Marketing consulting business. It allows clients to sign electronically and it notifies me when they have viewed the proposal which helps me track how engaged they are.

Pros

I like that Pandadoc notifies me when prospects view my proposals and it allows them to easily sign electronically without scanning and printing. I like that it gives me the ability to propose a pick list for clients and they can select which package or which services and it will automatically total them.

Cons

I can't clone whole pages, just content chunks. And I can't move entire pages, just content chunks. This is annoying. I find that a bit clunky. I also have not liked the visual aspect as much as designing on my own, and it hasn't let me compose in Landscape mode, so I have instead been designing my own proposal slides in InDesign and then when the client is ready to sign I just copy/paste them as images into an agreement. This is creating some double work for me, which is annoying and part of the reason I wanted a software in the first place was to minimize time spent on proposals.

HoneyBook, Proposify and Nusii

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

It had more integrations with other software and I didn't want to have to do everything manually.
YoYo
YoYo

PandadDoc

Reviewed on 27/03/2022

Digital e-signatures for the company. For proposals, authorization forms, interviews, etc.

Pros

Main advantage over Docusign is that it's free tier and also it's way easier for salespeople to use with it's interchanging block and templates. Makes it easier to send proposals and doc if you have more than one package. Easier to use than docusign which is a plus.

Cons

A lot of times when sending via email, it'll get lost in spam. And the worse part about it is, they know about this and they still put the sending from your own @company domain only at the highest pricing plan (Enterprise).

Hrach
Hrach
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Helpful for contract signing and many other document-related transctions

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Pros

PandaDoc's intuitive interface simplifies document management and e-signatures. The customizable templates and collaboration features streamline the document creation process, while the e-signature functionality expedites approvals and closes deals faster.

Cons

Occasional glitches in document formatting or sending processes can be frustrating. But that's not happening every day.

Luke
  • Industry: Media Production

Best Contract and Signature Software

Reviewed on 22/04/2022

Pandadoc has allowed us to automate our entire proposal process, saving hours per work

Pros

The best thing about PandaDoc is connecting it to Zapier and automatically creating customized proposals without lifting a finger. Tracking when recipients view documents, and how long they spend viewing each page are great metrics to have for sales.

Cons

There are a few things I would like to be available with automation through Zapier, although they are possible with API.

Better Proposals and Qwilr

Reasons for Choosing PandaDoc

I didn't like the formatting or functionality of Qwilr

Qwilr
Cyril
  • Industry: Textiles
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Insane product versus obsolete pricing

Reviewed on 22/07/2021

Wonderful product discovering, harsh disappointment on the pricing model.

Wonderful product discovering, harsh disappointment on the pricing model.

Pros

The visual template editor tool is completely insane; nothing to be compared to other existing SAAS out there. Tested like 7 other tools, really nothing compares.

Cons

The pricing model for the first 2 plans (essential 29$ / business 49$) EXCLUDES THE API ACCESS, that can only be enabled — with extra-charges — with an enterprise plan. The enterprise plan is on-demand quote only, through a useless call with the sale team, and probably very expensive (I did not go through there, not time for useless calls). This is completely insane as of 2021 as it makes Pandadoc both unsuitable for automation workflows in human-sized companies, and inconsistent with its competition and its time. This is 21th century, every SAAS out there has an open API from starter plans, and there's a reason for this : an API is not an "enterprise" nor an "advanced" feature at all; every startup use them be it through code or no-code integrations. This is a pretty ridiculous situation where I love the product, already setup everything working like a charm, want to buy it, but am facing an inconsistent and prohibitive pricing model.

Docupilot and Formstack Documents

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

I did not, because of the prohibitive pricing model. I went with Docupilot which has a waaaaaaaaay less curated product, but a decent (and 2021-ready) pricing model
Kalie

Newer to the product, BUT LOVE IT!

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

We have cut down the amount of time it takes to get signed legal documentation from customers which allows us to begin work on projects much sooner! Also, housing all documents in one place allows for ease of access should we need to find a specific document.

Pros

With software development being our field of specialty, we have many documents that we need our customers to read over and sign. The location to a printer for some was easy, but for others, it would take so long for them to print out the number of documents, sign them, scan them and send them back to our team in which they would live in a random folder in our drive. Using PandaDoc allows us to create templates for each of our legal documents and send them directly to the signer in which they can click a few buttons and send it back over to us and everything is housed neatly together in folders.

Cons

It does get a little pricey the more users you add, but if you only have one person that needs to access the information it is well worth it.

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

We looked at DocuSign because many of our customers use it because you can customize each of your documents and brand it directly to fit your company. The number of features PandaDoc's has compared to DocuSign was almost double giving us more uses for the software than just getting documents signed.
Carol
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

PandaDoc saved us during the Pandemic

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

This has really been a blessing to us - especially when the mandates are back in place for not allowing verbal signatues.

Pros

I love how easy it was to implement this product and all of the training we received. It was perfect to train the trainer and everyone we came in contact with at PandaDoc were so helpful and quick to lend a hand.
Since there are still clients who aren't comfortable coming into the office, PandaDoc really helps us with obtaining the necessary signatures from our clients without having to have laptops or computers. They can easily sign from their phones.

Cons

It is a bit difficult if you don't use it for a bit and then try to set up a form to be signed. Or if we have turnover and we have to train a new person to use it.

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

PandaDoc was listed as an integrated program with Zoom - we were hoping to be able to have clients sign while in Zoom sessions.
Brittany

My go-to document program

Reviewed on 13/12/2021

I love PandaDoc. I have used it for invoicing, contracts, NDA’s, non competes, sub contractor agreements, and so much more. It is capable of so much! When integrating a system for a client, I try to make most of the process automated as I my client base is mainly small business owners who don’t have time to manually do each process.

Pros

Very user friendly, capable of doing many things (and everything expanding!) integrates with plenty of programs easily.

Cons

There is not much I don’t like about PandaDoc- the only thing I can say here is when setting it up (for a small business owner to take over the program)- showing them the integration between Pipedrive and how to set it up using variables is not as user friendly to people who don’t usually see this.

Reasons for Choosing PandaDoc

More complex than docusign for what I needed

Docusign and Jotform
Steve
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Good.

Reviewed on 09/01/2018

Some efficiency and design options.

Some efficiency and design options.

Pros

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Cons

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them.
Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now.
Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Jose
Jose
  • Industry: Chemicals

Everything we need to optimize our documents quickly and safely.

Reviewed on 17/05/2023

We utilize this program to assist the translation of all our office archives, with dreary designs, such as letters, suggestions, contracts, etc. It could be a exceptionally valuable apparatus with numerous layouts that make our work much easier. Without a question, this program could be a extraordinary venture, since it has spared us a part of time in transcribing records, being able to form them naturally and without blunders, which produces a better execution in other exercises of the company. Communication with our clients has been enormously progressed by this program, because it permits us to quickly create reports with the visual plan apparatus, in genuine time. It makes a difference us make a cite or receipt with a symbol, plan, structure and more, rapidly. This can be program that has made our work simpler, since we have not as it were centralized all the client archives in a single framework, but from there with the office integration, ready to make the reports and have the database Of clients.

Pros

It contains a few customizable layouts, which offer assistance us to interpret records quicker and without mistakes, much appreciated to the questions that the framework inquires already. It moreover permits group preparing, to make records with the same arrange, changing only a few characteristics. It features a authorization control, so that as it were authorized individuals have get to to the documentation. It too permits the digitization of archives through its scanner, as well as the creation and confirmation of the electronic signature. Permits the capacity and organization of all client records counting solicitations, letters, etc. As well as the collection of information through diverse channels such as e-mail, informing, etc.

Cons

On a few events the framework has required me to enter information that I have as of now entered already, for the creation of the layout. It takes a significant sum of time to make unused layouts and spare them for future archives, as the method isn't as speedy as I'd like it to be. We've had issues with chat and informing, as messages do not arrive in genuine time and take a long time to send. A few of the emails we send out in bulk drop into the spam box, making it nearly outlandish for the client to see them. I would like you to grant us more data approximately guests to our site.

Samantha
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

BEST SOFTWARE EVER!

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Pros

Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

Cons

It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts.
Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from.
More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

Nicolas

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

Reviewed on 21/07/2017

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time.

Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

Pros

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Cons

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Caroline

Newbie to PandaDoc but already got the hang of it

Reviewed on 28/03/2022

PandaDoc is easy to navigate for a beginner and it is effortless to learn how to use. PandaDoc provides many options for users with questions - a help center, video tutorials, email support and a live chat (my favorite feature).

Pros

I am brand new to PandaDoc, unlike my team who has more experience, but have found it very easy to navigate as a novice.

I love how effortless it is to upload the respective document and get it right to a client's computer within seconds. Yes, there is a level of work you must complete beforehand - prepping the document, editing the document, making sure it is good to go, but otherwise, it is as simple as uploading, formatting it correctly, and sending it to obtain signatures. We now have a binding agreement between client and team. I also am a huge advocate for Live Chat features on websites and lucky for me, PandaDoc provides that feature for its users.

PandaDoc also serves as a place to keep track of previous agreements and records. Everything is preserved and safe within this software. The search feature comes in handy here to reference exactly what you are looking for.

Cons

Formatting issues - this may not be a PandaDoc issue, but if your third-party software such as PowerPoint has your brand font uploaded and downloaded from the internet, there is a chance the font may not upload exactly as is. This is a problem I face almost every single time I am using PandaDoc. Our brand font is called Catamaran, it has been downloaded to my computer, but when I go to upload to PandaDoc, 9 times out of 10, the font will not carry over as it is formatted via third-party software.

Nothing else is affected besides the fact fonts become inconsistent with our brand.

Sunitha
Sunitha
  • Industry: Program Development

Amazing tool

Reviewed on 13/03/2023

Pros

PandaDoc is incredibly user-friendly and straightforward. After trying out a few different document signing platforms, I found that PandaDoc was far and away the most enjoyable to work with. Building documents is a breeze and the final product looks incredibly professional. The templates and tokens are a real time-saver and the signing process is a breeze. I also appreciate the activity feed, which lets me know if a document has been seen.

Cons

I have no complaints; everything is excellent and amazing.

James
James
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent Digital Signature Platform

Reviewed on 25/09/2022

Pros

We swear by PandaDoc, excellent software that means our client engagement letters can be sent, reviewed and signed digitally. So easy to use and send.

Cons

Nothing at all, everything is fantastic and simple to use

Price and features

Signable
Masturah
Masturah
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good document generation software for business document

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

Pros

PandaDoc is more focus on creating a business documentation like invoice document or document that need signature, as PandaDoc has a feature that can add a field for a e-signature. It let the documentation is fully digital and no need to print the document anymore.

Cons

I would love if they can constantly adding a new feature or tools, as the pricing scheme for using the premium plan is quite high and the adding values will justifying the price tag. Converting the document to other document format is not available in here.

Mark
  • Industry: Higher Education

If only it integrated with other products!

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

Excellent overall - form creation, editing, distribution, and management were all very easy.

Pros

We used this software to process employment related forms for contractors and employees at the college and it was mostly great. The text boxes could be a little simpler for editing (you can't highlight text and change it, you have to use arrow keys to move to the text like you're working at a DOS prompt). But for document tracking, signatures, and security it's fantastic. If you don't have the need to integrate with enterprise systems you can't find a better document/workflow management software.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with much in the way of enterprise software. As time passed and our other software was updated it became more difficult to track some things because Panda didn't integrate with any of our critical systems. As a result we used Panda less because most of the new ERP systems (and HRIS, and Finance) include workflows, forms, and signatures today.

Joe
  • Industry: Wireless

VP of Sales - Review of Pandadoc

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

This tool is key to our sales operations at this point. We appreciate the updates and can tell that the people at Pandadoc are actively working to make improvements to the platform.

Pros

Pandadoc allows us to easily customize our quotes and proposals. I appreciate the tracking feature to know when clients open or view the info we present. Electronic signature piece simlifies our processes. In addiiton, I like to accept/reject process which allows my reps to send me deals with discounting or changes in terms to quickly review.

Cons

I don't like the fact that emails sent from this tool often get stuck in the client's spam filter. We typically send a manual copy in addition to the electronic version because of this. It might be that our clients, healthcare IT, are a little more zealous on blocking incoming emails than other industries.
Our CRM integration is not the best (Hubspot) it may be that we haven't set it up as good as we could have. However, the basic integration we have does provide some value.