Wrike

4.3 (2,646)
Write a Review!
Manage your projects from start to finish with Wrike

(2,646)

2646 Reviews for UK Users

Sanskriti
Sanskriti
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

Pros

Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

Cons

With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike is great for project managment, and it outruns other project managment tools in-terms of performance and simplicity of use.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike was the absolute choice for our office, as it was easy to implement and has lot of integrated features we need at work.
Kelly
Kelly
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

My preferred project management software is Wrike

Reviewed on 16/10/2023

Our teamwork skills allow us to complete projects and tasks efficiently. Any manager, from the coordinator all the way up to the vice president, can log in at any moment to observe how things are going.

Pros

When compared to other project management software, Wrike is head and shoulders above the rest. You can increase your team's productivity with the many built-in tools and integrations accessible on their platform. Easy to use and adapt to your team's needs, this application is a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Wrike is a powerful and flexible project management application, but its complexity might make it challenging to learn for some team members. Your company's Wrike instance can benefit greatly from comprehensive training and support resources.

Belizario
  • Industry: Farming

Wrike Avalia B18

Reviewed on 18/06/2024

Pros

Wrike is a versatile project management and collaboration tool that offers a range of services including Business Management, Time Tracking, Dashboard, and Creative Management.

Cons

sometime its difficult to navigate and they are not responsive.

Matthew
Matthew
  • Industry: Media Production

Extremely Disappointed with the Wrike Team

Reviewed on 30/01/2024

I’ve been using Wrike for a while now, and honestly, I thought the software was pretty decent. But wow, their customer service and accounts team? A whole different story.

We’ve been stuck in this crazy mess because of an internal error made by a former employee and we’ve been trying to sort it out for months in good faith with Wrike, but it’s like talking to a brick wall. It’s super frustrating and feels like we’re just going around in circles.

Trying to get through to their customer service is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. They dodge our calls, and getting any sort of response feels like a miracle. Either that or we end up speaking with really unprofessional reps that don't even bother to help or escalate. The times we did end up finally getting someone to help, they basically said, too bad, out of luck!

And here’s the kicker – they’ve locked us out of our own data and systems because of this billing issue. It’s like they’re holding our data for ransom, which is just insane. It’s like they’re saying, “Nice data you have there, shame if something happened to it.” Not cool at all.

Bottom Line: The software might be okay, but dealing with their team is a nightmare. It’s left a really bad taste in my mouth. If you’re thinking about using Wrike, just be aware of what you might be getting into with their customer service and billing. I’m definitely telling my network to steer clear!

Pros

Good product solution for Project Management and would be an amazing bit of software if the support and accounts team were good to work with. They took an amazing product that I am about to walk away from, just because they have company syndrome now and like abusing the little guy!

Cons

Customer service, support, and billing are awful. Beware!

Response from Wrike

Hi Matthew,

We sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience you've encountered. Please know that we take your concerns very seriously, and we're actively reviewing our processes to ensure better support.

We understand the gravity of the billing issue and its impact on your operations. Rest assured, we're committed to resolving this swiftly.

Your feedback is invaluable, and we're dedicated to regaining your trust. Please contact us directly at [email protected] for personalized assistance.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Bolarinwa

"Greatest Of All Time(G.O.A.T) and Resourceful Project Management Platform."

Reviewed on 07/05/2024

It is simple to track time spent on tasks and projects.It is simple to plan and manage routine projects and workflows with Wrike.It enables seamless teamwork collaboration.It is simple to track task and project progress with Wrike.It streamline and automate workflows and projects hence boosting productivity

Pros

It is simple to create, assign and schedule tasks to team with Wrike.It ensures that I receive regular projects updates.It is simple to access my project and tasks while on the go using Wrike mobile App.It is simple to customize Wrike according to my needs.

Cons

I got nothing to regret about Wrike as it suits best my project management needs.

Brenden

Decent project management tool

Reviewed on 07/06/2024

Pros

The visualisation of different project views works well. Additionally, resource scheduling can be done pretty efficiently.

Cons

The user interface tends to feel old-fashioned.

Marylet
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Own opinion

Reviewed on 05/06/2024

Pros

This flexible project management application may be used in various sectors and includes features for task prioritization, workflow customization, and time monitoring.

Cons

Pricing plans might not be appropriate for startups or small businesses, and the interface might confuse novice users.

Juliana
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

wrike evaluation

Reviewed on 29/06/2024

The application is very intuitive, easy to use and has an incredible, very attractive layout. Not to mention the tools that make work activities much easier

Pros

prompt and friendly service, unbelievably fast and efficient

Cons

I didn't find any negative points, as all the tools are very intuitive and practical

Jeremy
Jeremy

Solid Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 12/06/2024

Pros

Easily allows for me to manage projects and send deliverables downstream to other systems

Cons

Sometimes lacking in notification features that would really make this shine

Better for Large Companies, Love the Integrations

Reviewed on 13/06/2024

Pros

It's so easy to integrate Wrike with other tools.

Cons

I think it's a bit too expensive and I think that Wrike is less suited for small companies and better suited for large ones.

Nathan

Team project management software that is continually improving

Reviewed on 27/08/2020

Overall Wrike has made us much more organized as a company. Those of us who are process-oriented and organized love Wrike as a project management tool. We're so invested in the platform at this point that I don't think we could ever switch to another software even if we wanted to!

Pros

Wrike is very flexible in how you use it. It has MANY different ways to view the same data (list view, table view, kanban board style, etc). It has great options for setting up dashboards, scheduling workloads, managing complex projects, time tracking and reporting on all of that data.

Collaboration is easy with inboxes, @tagging, multiple assignees, document proofing, detailed comments/descriptions, file attachments and more.

We've enjoyed the community feedback aspect of Wrike as well. They take feature suggestions from users and allow others to vote on their usefulness, ultimately becoming a part of the product. Our company has made multiple recommendations which have helped guide the features being developed.

Cons

There is a significant amount of learning and coaching required to get up and running properly in Wrike. You WILL need multiple sessions with a Wrike rep to understand all of the functionality and get your groundwork setup correctly to ensure success.

We run into occasional issues where Wrike is slow to respond or a feature doesn't seem to work properly on some days. Luckily these are temporary issues and are usually resolved quickly!

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

We utilized TaskRay as part of Salesforce, which was extremely heavy and over-complicated for our needs. Wrike fit the list of features we needed much better, and at a better price point.

TaskRay

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

It was hard to compare/contrast all of these products without trying each one for an extended period of time. Ultimately it came down to a "gut" feeling and I think we made the right choice overall.
David
David

Exceptional project management

Reviewed on 04/06/2022

Wrike has transformed our project management process dramatically. Efficiency is up, visibility on pending work is greater, and we love this product.

Pros

Wrike is about as close to a "perfect" project management software for us as you can get. When buying a product, there are always going to be a few things that don't exactly work the way you'd like, but the number of those instances with Wrike are few and far between.

Cons

Nothing really, there are a few minor gripes about design decisions and a few very basic features that we (and other users) feel the product should have, but there is nothing major and they are all easily worked around.

monday.com , Asana and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Basecamp is a great product, it just wasn't powerful enough to meet our needs.

Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

We reviewed all the major players in project management, and Wrike was just hands down better for our use case. None of the other products came close to meeting our use case the way that Wrike did.
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A powerful tool for content creation and workflow management

Reviewed on 02/08/2022

I enjoy this tool in writing my articles, managing my content and workflow. My overall experience is good.

Pros

Write is a very interesting tool for content creation and easy workflow management and planning. In addition, this software offers many interesting features such as the creation of multiple drafts and with the ability to access them anywhere, time management. It facilitates the writing and publishing of my working documents.

Cons

Write has a lot of features and I find it very good but personally I find that some of these features are not useful. Also, it is sometimes slow, which often makes it difficult to manage some workflows. Fortunately not all the time. That's why I like this software. In short, I think it should be faster, it should also allow us to schedule our articles for later.

WordPress

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Write has features that allow you to write faster, better and more.

Microsoft Word
Becky
Becky

When it comes to managing projects, Wrike is top-notch

Reviewed on 14/02/2023

Wrike is a powerful and simple tool for managing projects. The platform is user-friendly, and it comes equipped with a variety of tools that simplify teamwork and project administration. The analytics and reports are also quite helpful for seeing the big picture of a project.

Pros

Thanks to the platform's flexibility, I've been able to centralize and simplify a great deal of my work. The most exciting feature is the seamless real-time communication and team overview that it provides. In sum, if you're wanting to increase productivity and better manage your workload, Wrike is a tool I'd strongly suggest.

Cons

If I had to select one thing, it would be that all the features and options may seem overwhelming at first. It took me some time to learn how to maximize the effectiveness of each feature.

Jennifer

PMs Love This Tool!

Reviewed on 11/03/2023

I love it. But it takes too long to make a creative team love it.

I love it. But it takes too long to make a creative team love it.

Pros

The scheduling tool and proofing tool are both fantastic. Everything lives here for our team, with the exception of our financials (this is because we couldn't cut purchase orders in Wrike).

Cons

Last we checked, we couldn't cut purchase orders in the tool. In addition, for in-house agencies, it would be great if you could pull reporting on effort to show how a team is performing, instead of relying on timesheets. In-house agencies are not as dependent on timesheets, so effort scheduled would be a great tool to pull reporting from. Granted, effort is not even an option for reporting. Also, the tool desperately needs a find-and-replace function. If you want to rename every step of a project, you need to be able to quickly find and replace. Otherwise, you are copying and pasting the new name into every row, sometimes hundreds of times. Peaches! The calendar view should be more like a Google Cal view of the schedule, without 400 steps pulling on individual days but just a stretch of active time - like a Gantt, but more creative-friendly. I want to be able to show the big picture of the agency "at a glance" without seeing every single step in the schedule. I am a HUGE Wrike fan and implemented it when we were at DISH. The agency I'm at now already had Wrike in place, but they were not successfully using it, so I defined the process for it. I could still really improve our engagement in it as a team. And creatives really hate it - ha. Something should be done to make it more creative-friendly. I have a lot of tips and tricks to share with folks though if you ever want random ways to help engagement.

Basecamp , ClickUp , Asana and Workamajig

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

We wanted to consolidate, but it's just impossible to get one tool to really rule them all.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

I can schedule my creatives by .25 hour increments.
Stephanie

Exactly what we needed.

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

We have had excellent support in designing workflows, implementation and adopting new features. We regularly get an email indicating that there are new features that our rep thought we might be interested in. When we meet with them, we find that our rep has done their homework, knows our account and how we use their product, and really does have great tips for getting more out of Wrike. We LOVE their customer support, which is unheard of in the world of technology these days.

Pros

We really like how easy it was to customize the product to meet the needs of various different kinds of projects. In consulting, we have several different teams working on completely different kinds of projects and Wrike had tools to help us with all of them. Wrike is super flexible and new features come out regularly that we hadn't even thought of.

Cons

I cannot think of anything. We love Wrike.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Vorex was not easily customizable and the features that were in place were not quite right for the variety of projects that we work on as consultants. It always felt to me like it was designed for a very specific type of business.

Vorex

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Again, Wrike is so customizable, we were able to adjust projects and tasks and other settings to create fantastic usability across all kinds of projects.
Katrina
Katrina

To easily organize my projects, I use Wrike

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

When working with a modest budget but requiring a feature-rich application, Wrike is an excellent choice. Using the default and custom fields, we maintain tabs on all active projects and tasks. I like that Wrike notifies task owners through email when a work is overdue, and that I can create my own dashboards.

Pros

Since I've never used any other project management software before, I can't really make any comparisons. However, Wrike successfully manages several difficult projects, which is exactly what I needed.

Cons

It would be convenient if the left-hand Inbox could be hidden when working on projects. The capabilities for reporting are subpar. Wrike might learn from Smartsheet's reporting and improve upon its own system accordingly.

Sam

Functionally adequate but UI needs improvement

Reviewed on 13/11/2019

The functionality is there for the most part and I really want to love Wrike, but the user interface is simply not as polished as some other major competitors (Monday, Asana, etc.). This hurts the user experience quite a bit.

Pros

• The ability to view my projects and tasks in several views (list, table, kanban board, Gantt, etc.)
• The easy report builder
• The ability to have projects and tasks show up in multiple locations is fantastic. This means that projects and tasks aren't confined to only "live" in the location they were created. They can be displayed in multiple locations at once allowing different contributors and stakeholders to have access to the same items simultaneously without having to duplicate them. This was a big reason why I went with Wrike. Few other competitors have this architecture.
• The ability to add stakeholders without having it count towards your purchased user licenses. Wrike is a pricy platform so this definitely brings the cost down a litte.

Cons

• UI needs a lot of improvement:
- I should, at a glance, be able to immediately tell the difference between a folder, a project, and a task in every view that is available. Currently, they just blend together and it is very difficult to see any separation between these three items (in for example the Table view). This is THE biggest point of annoyance for me with Wrike. Other competitors in this price class have very clear visual interfaces with visually distinct screen elements. Adding an icon or other visual indicator to each item type would solve this very easily.
• The fact that the folder pane doesn't show in the List view by default when clicking a folder makes it difficult to provide folder information to a team. They simply won't know that a folder contains information unless they deliberately check. This is a big miss.
• The folder/project/task panel should be easier to open and close. The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous. This seems like a small detail but UX/UI design issues like this can really drag down the user experience.
• Also, I should be able to do bulk changes from the Table view and not just the List view. These views are different enough to where this is an issue.
• Review and approval add-on feature is an almost necessary feature for creatives but way too expensive as an add-on. Wrike is already a pricy platform. These add-on costs feel very greedy.

Fillipe Neyl
Fillipe Neyl

If you deal with a lot of tasks, you can't go wrong with Wrike.

Reviewed on 07/09/2021

Wrike doesn't suffer from a common issue as other software, that is lacking functionality, they constantly add more possibilities and do a lot of research with users to make sure that their focus are on our needs.

Pros

Our daily routine involves a lot of tasks, so we need to be able to easily create and manage them. Wrike is the best tool to accomplish this because you can create a task and add info to it in gradually, first the task name, then the due date, the assignee and so on. There's no friction at all to feed the tasks/projects with information, that's the reason why Wrike works so well for us.

Wrike offers much more functionality than you can imagine, you can not only manage tasks, but create really personalized tasks and projects with custom fields, several live views in formats like Gantt Chart, table and list view. You can set how much each team member costs by hour of work, and with time tracking you get real time reports for costs and risk management.

Our clients use Wrike as guests (Wrike calls them "Collaborators") and make approvals using the best technology on the market, not only with comments, but with proof and versioning capabilities.

The ability to create different workflow for tasks helps eliminated the need to create hundreds of subtasks and make the work just flow in a way we never could accomplish before.

Cons

One specific thing that I don't like it's that Wrike limits the Zapier integration to a minimum set of possibilities, probably because they offer Wrike Integrate, an owned functionality to create integrations. The bad side: you have to pay more to have access to it.

Sharon
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Helpful for Small Agency Business

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

It's been a great product to use, but again the pricing for added seats is annoying.

Pros

Project set up is a breeze, but I know we don't use all of Wrike's features to the maximum. The time tracking is good, but there are glitches as well if you don't complete a time entry and traveling away from the product temporarily. In general, it is easy to use but could use more initial set up support to learn to maximize all of the features.

Cons

I wish you could enter time in a grid format as well. I tend to not enter my time daily so it makes it a laborious process to dig through each client and project to find the appropriate task for entry. I also hate that I can't buy individual seats. As a small agency, I just needed two seats but had to purchase 5. That's a massive waste of limited resources.

QuickBooks Time

Cost and ease of use.

Workamajig

Ease of use.
Maximiliano
Maximiliano

Efficient Project Management and Collaboration with Wrike

Reviewed on 21/05/2023

Wrike has been instrumental in resolving several challenges within our organization. Firstly, it has greatly improved project visibility and transparency. With Wrike, we can easily track the progress of tasks, monitor deadlines, and identify potential bottlenecks. This transparency has increased accountability and reduced miscommunication.Furthermore, Wrike's powerful reporting and analytics capabilities have enabled us to gain valuable insights into our team's performance and project efficiency. The ability to generate custom reports and visualize data has helped us identify areas for improvement, optimize resource allocation, and make data-driven decisions.

Pros

One of the things I appreciate the most about Wrike is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Navigating through the various features and functions is a breeze, allowing for quick adoption by our team members. The platform's clean design and well-organized layout make it easy to find and manage tasks, projects, and resources.Wrike's collaboration capabilities are outstanding. The real-time collaboration features enable seamless communication and teamwork within our organization, regardless of team members' physical locations. Whether it's assigning tasks, sharing files, or leaving comments, we can easily collaborate and stay on the same page.

Cons

One area for improvement is the mobile app experience. Although the mobile app allows us to access and manage tasks on the go, it could benefit from enhanced performance and additional features to match the desktop version. Streamlining the mobile experience would further improve productivity for users who rely heavily on mobile devices.

Rahul
  • Industry: Human Resources

Take Control of Your Projects: Wrike's Time Tracking and Task Scheduling Capabilities

Reviewed on 07/06/2023

I liked this tool. Wrike allows me for easy project management. It is designed to help teams work together and complete tasks faster, while at the same time enabling them to communicate and collaborate on projects in a much more efficient way. With this tool, I am able to assign tasks, keep track of progress, and even make notes with discussions that can be shared with teammates. The best feature I like about Wrike is its ability to provide real-time updates so that everyone stays up-to-date on what needs to be done next. This makes it very helpful when managing multiple projects or working as part of a team since all changes are immediately visible. Additionally, the dashboard view provides an overview of everything that's going on so I don't have to spend time sorting through emails or documents trying to figure out who did what when. I think Wrike is great because it streamlines project management processes and ensures that everyone remains productive and informed throughout the entire process.

Pros

1.Wrike's interface intuitive and user-friendly. The tool offers a clean and organized layout, making it easy for teams to navigate and collaborate effectively.2.Create and organize tasks in a flexible manner. With features like task nesting, subtasks, and task dependencies, teams can structure their work in a way that suits their specific workflows and project requirements.3.It provides robust collaboration features, such as real-time commenting, file sharing, and mentions. 4.Wrike offers a high degree of customization to adapt to different project management methodologies and individual preferences. 5.We can configure workflows, task statuses, and notification settings according to their specific needs, allowing for a tailored project management experience.6.Wrike integrates with various third-party tools commonly used in the workplace, such as G Suite, Microsoft Office, and popular communication platforms like Slack.

Cons

Wrike provides a range of reporting options, allowing users to generate insightful reports on project progress, resource utilization, and team performance. These analytics help managers gain valuable insights into project metrics and make data-driven decisions.

Improving project management efficiency

Reviewed on 27/06/2023

Wrike is an online project management tool that can improve workplace efficiency and collaboration. Its integration with other popular tools, such as calendars and cloud storage services, makes it simple to synchronize information and boost productivity. Although there are limitations to report customization and occasional performance issues, I believe Wrike is a solid choice for companies looking to streamline project management.

Pros

Wrike stands out for its ability to integrate with other popular workplace tools, making it simple to synchronize and share data. I particularly liked the platform's ability to connect with calendars, document management tools, and cloud storage services. This integration increased my efficiency because I was able to keep all my key resources and data in one place, avoiding information dispersion across multiple tools.Wrike also provides excellent technical support to assist you with any issues or questions you may have. Several times while using the platform, I had to contact the support team, and I was always given prompt and helpful responses. This level of assistance was invaluable in keeping me on track and ensuring that I was fully utilizing Wrike's capabilities.

Cons

Wrike, like any tool, has some limitations. One of them is the lack of report customization options. This can make it difficult to present data to the needs of the team or company. Although the pre-built reports are useful in most cases, I found the limited customization capability to be a barrier for those who require a higher level of customization in this area.Furthermore, Wrike experienced performance issues such as slowness or delays in platform loading in some cases. While these issues did not occur regularly, they did have an impact on my productivity at times. It should be noted, however, that performance quality may vary depending on location and Internet connection.

Kelvin
  • Industry: Research

Wrike provides all project collaboration features under one platform

Reviewed on 21/10/2023

Wrike helps our research team share tasks, information, and documents needed to complete a project. We can monitor every project from the platform and make necessary changes to meet deadlines, improve efficiency, and save time. It is intuitive and very effective once you learn how it works. You only drag and drop a card in the right place once you complete a task.

Pros

Wrike is flexible and it allows you to add more team members when you have more projects or reduce them when there are fewer projects. It allows teams to interact, share ideas, tasks, and submit documents from any location with internet. Since we started using Wrike, we no longer have long email threads, too many chats, or frequent meetings. Anyone knows their task, the deadline, and what is required of them by simply login in to Wrike.

Cons

Wrike requires some learning to get on board. We had to involve an experienced user to know how to customize it to match our projects. The chat support is an AI tool that rarely grasps what you are talking about. It ends up frustrating you. The support representative takes long to respond and always provides very short responses. Apart from that, Wrike has what our team needed to remain productive and serve our clients better.

• Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Very easy to use and with very remarkable features

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

We started to use Wrike in the organization as a project management platform in some departments, with it we take care of personalized workflows as appropriate, it also covers the requirements of Sales, Marketing and operations teams, we chose Wrike over others proposals because it did not need so much programming to start using it or customize its functions and even more importantly, it integrated all the necessary tools to meet the needs that we had in the company.

Pros

There are many functions that Wrike has, but above them is the excellent organization that it has, allowing each aspect of the program to be in the right place. Its search function is very complete, allowing a large number of entries. These two features make it almost impossible not to get what you're looking for within Wrike. It has excellent integration with Apple operating systems, both with Mac and iPhone, which allows us to be connected at all times. Wrike has a very user-friendly and intuitive interface so even long working hours are done easily and without causing so much stress on staff. Of course, their workflows are incredible and allow a total customization of them without having to be experts in the handling of this type of software.

Cons

Although it is a very complete software, there are things that should be improved, such as adding a quick edit option so that you do not have to open a task to edit it. The linking of tasks is not your best option, it tends to leave some doubts and although with time the user gets used to it, it must take a long time to adapt. It also needs to polish its integration with Gmail a bit since it tends to be very slow.

Response from Wrike

Thank you for your feedback. We want to hear about both what's working with our product and what we can do better. Our goal is to have the most flexible work management solution and we would like to talk to you directly to better understand your needs and address your concerns. Please contact us directly at [email protected]