Wrike

4.3 (2,605)
Manage your projects from start to finish with Wrike

(2,605)

2605 Reviews for UK Users

Sanskriti
Sanskriti
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

Pros

Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

Cons

With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike is great for project managment, and it outruns other project managment tools in-terms of performance and simplicity of use.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike was the absolute choice for our office, as it was easy to implement and has lot of integrated features we need at work.
Kelly
Kelly
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

My preferred project management software is Wrike

Reviewed on 16/10/2023

Our teamwork skills allow us to complete projects and tasks efficiently. Any manager, from the coordinator all the way up to the vice president, can log in at any moment to observe how things are going.

Pros

When compared to other project management software, Wrike is head and shoulders above the rest. You can increase your team's productivity with the many built-in tools and integrations accessible on their platform. Easy to use and adapt to your team's needs, this application is a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Wrike is a powerful and flexible project management application, but its complexity might make it challenging to learn for some team members. Your company's Wrike instance can benefit greatly from comprehensive training and support resources.

Mauricio
  • Industry: Higher Education

A Comprehensive Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Overall, I had a very positive experience with Wrike. I use it professionally through my work, and I use it personally on my projects. I have also featured it in my Project Management class, and recommend students to use it, or at least become familiar with it.

Pros

Some of Wrike's pros include powerful project management and collaboration software for all business and project sizes. In addition, its flexibility and adaptability allow users to adapt it to our school's needs. It provides a system to ensure tasks are completed in a collaborative and repeatable way. Finally, one of the features I enjoyed was its proofing.

Cons

Some cons include its steep price, and the complexity of its navigation if you are a beginner user. Also, although its reports are good, they could be a bit more comprehensive for larger projects.

Lane
Lane

Not a Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Wrike is a pretty good tool, but it is not a "very" good tool. And the cost of entry for basic project management (including effort estimation) is very high compared to Wrike's competitors. The free, Business, and Professional versions are missing one very basic and essential component of basic project planning.

The UI is pretty good, but a bit clunky.

Most painful has been my experience working with the sales reps and customer engagement staff -- when I've raised my concerns (that the Pro and Business editions missed a very basic project planning capability, which requires an up-sell to overcome; and that the cost of entry for small teams is excessive when the gap is filled)... I've been very sad and puzzled at the disconnect from what project planning and project management is, and the lack of desire to connect or find a solution for prospective customers.

This was the third time over the last 15 months that I've engaged Wrike to see whether we can find common ground, whether there is any flexibility, or whether they are willing to try to meet their customers half-way, and the answer is still "no" on all three fronts. I promised myself I'd stop giving them chances and move on. There are other solutions in the project planning and project mgmt space, so I am moving on.

Pros

First, this is a pretty good tool for:
1. Nested task lists that look like a project plan
2. Task board views (if not on the free plan)
3. Customer-facing task-list dashboards

Cons

The description for the Pro plan states clearly "Full project planning and collaboration" and for the business plan "Robust work management with customization and exec reporting".

But neither plan will total up work estimates for a project based on sub-task level of effort.

Let that sink in for a moment: a "full project planning" tool that does not total up expected effort for the project plan. Yes, you can get that, but only if you buy the Resource Allocation addon for another 15 per user. Resource allocation is not the same as basic project planning (which must include level of effort estimation)

Also, the interface is a bit clunky for quick-edits and quick-adds of sub-tasks.

Response from Wrike

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate your bringing this issue to our attention.

Sagana

My Experience With Wrike

Reviewed on 31/01/2024

Pros

Through online conversation our company is able to collaborate with every staff in our company.
The other feature that has been so helpful to us is the ability to manage and track project assignments which ensures we meet deadlines for every project. It's also cheap and affordable hence can be used by small business

Cons

I have no problems with Wrike.it has been perfect.

Rickey

Pretty good but if you need something powerful look at others

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

Not a big fan. It gets the job done, and there's nothing really negative about it, but i do find it lacking in powerful features.

Pros

It's easy to use, once you get an understanding of how the platform organizes data, it's fairly intuitive. I also liked that you can create your own reports, even as a regular user (not an admin), which helps with maintaining a cadence.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve in understanding how things are organized. The interface is pretty plain and not very attractive.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Our company found that Asana didn't integrate into our 'dataverse' as well as other platforms.

Response from Wrike

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.

Wanjiru

Effective employee time tracking and rescheduling

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

Effective solution for scheduling for employees and time tracking

Effective solution for scheduling for employees and time tracking

Pros

I like the tool effective time tracking and rescheduling capabilities

Cons

I have to encountered any issues with the tool

Njeri

Real-time scheduling and online time tracking solution

Reviewed on 07/04/2024

Pros

Wrike comes in handy in helping us handle online time tracking and sheduling

Cons

The support is unresponsive at times and that is a major issue

qasm
  • Industry: Computer Games

Wrike

Reviewed on 02/03/2024

Pros

One of my favorite applications in the field of project management

Cons

One of my favorite applications in the field of project management

Kaitlin
Kaitlin
  • Industry: Design

Hyped up hard to use

Reviewed on 07/04/2024

Pros

Wrike did what I wanted on theory , and it was the right price.

Cons

It was too complicated to get files uploaded and organized ,then it started losing features and on a limited budget it was not functioning

Sarah
Sarah

Wrike is Great for Project-Based Work

Reviewed on 17/07/2022

Wrike's flowchart displays all activities and includes a comment and recommendation section for each task, making it an excellent communication tool. Wrike makes my job easier, and I love using it since I can customize the interface to my liking. It may be accessed from any web browser, on desktop computers running macOS or Windows, and on mobile devices running Android or iOS.

Pros

Wrike has been an indispensable tool for us for a wide range of purposes over the course of several years. As an example of Wrike's usefulness, we were able to move our Change Request process from paper-based Excel spreadsheets to automated, digitally-driven Wrike task lists, complete with reporting. A centralized location was created so everyone could see what updates were open and past due.

Cons

Some sorts of views might be awkward to alter in some situations. Dates and times may be a pain to establish and modify. Not quick enough for everyday usage across all projects and takes time to manage the to-do list.

Keith

Wrike has been a game-changer in terms of ease-of-use functionality and agility!

Reviewed on 28/02/2023

Overall, the experience has been very pleasing for our small marketing team. Wrike continuously listens to customer feedback and releases updates the make the tool better with each new version.

Pros

The ease-of use, agile nature of the tool makes this project 10 times better than the rigid project management tool we were using before. The software is not overly complex or complicated to navigate/learn, which has made the transition from our old tool to Wrike an absolute breeze!

Cons

The local/downloadable application responsiveness can be rather sluggish at times and slow. For this reason, some time can be lost waiting for the server to catch up with the local application.

Zoho Desk, Basecamp, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Certain members of our team went from retained employees of our customer to free agents, so we needed to adopt our own project management tool, since we no longer had access permissions for the proprietary, internal tool we were using.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike had a very similar platform/interface and similar functionality as the internal tool we were using beforehand. This made for a very smooth transition from one tool to another regarding training and usage.
Cathy

Wrike for Small Hospital Marketing Department

Reviewed on 08/03/2023

I am very pleased with Wrike. Everyone is on the same page with a clear expectation of deadlines and participation. If I could get everyone to use it at all times within the department and with our clients, it would be seamless. That's an internal issue, not a Wrike issue!

Pros

I like that all communications are recorded in Wrike and make for an easy reference in case of questions. I really like the accountability it creates for outside parties using the application with our department. This has shut down a lot of "I didn't say that's" since we've implemented the program.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to insert documents such as Word or photos into the markup area of the online proofs. There are times where this would be more helpful than referencing a document that you have attached to the library.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

The program we were using was complicated to use and offered very little support. It was so bad that I can't remember the name of the program!

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

The pricing was where we needed it to be and the features were what we were looking for to make our worklives easier.
Danny
  • Industry: Computer Games

Wrike is great for project management

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Overall Wrike has been wonderful for my team. It keeps everyone in sync with current assignments and progress.

Pros

Custom fields are critical for tracking the exact data my team needs. Multiple views are possible depending how you work with the tasks. Wrike Proof is awesome for reviewing assets and tracking comments/feedback. General ease of use is wonderful. My team picked it up in no time and are now pros.

Cons

I wish there were more custom display options like conditional formatting of task titles and Gantt chart colors. That would make viewing and tracking large projects much faster.

Trello, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

We needed a product that is platform agnostic, customizable, and not tied to a desktop application or file system.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Best feature set for the cost and met company security standards.
Teddy
Teddy

A Powerful Blank Slate, Both Good and Bad

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

As a manager, Wrike has been a struggle worth having. While my comfort level was to use a simpler yet more open tool like Trello, the complexity and number of our marketing campaigns/projects/events led me toward a more full-featured solution. Roll-out took a full year due to the busyness of our team, and after that first year, we scrapped everything based on what we learned and started fresh with a different taxonomy. Ultimately it's a boon for me as a manager to know that the entirety of my department's efforts are captured and managed in a single place, but it's a heavy lift for the team. The Wrike team was helpful with onboarding but didn't offer much direction; they probably would have been more helpful if we had pre-established workflows. Without a history of project management beyond a clunky spreadsheet, we were looking to Wrike to provide more robust templates and guidance in this area.

Pros

Wrike excels at what it sets out to do: manage projects. It is flexible, powerful, and full-featured enough to adapt to virtually any use case, keeping teams on the same page and on-task. The UI is fresh and modern, and the software is iterated weekly with even tiny considerations that make life easier.

Cons

Wrike is a blank slate, so determining how your busy team will leverage the tool takes a ton of effort. Its interface, while pretty, is as complex as it needs to be to conform to a bevy of use cases. The learning curve for a team is steep, and because it takes months to see benefits, adoption is an exercise in discipline. For some members of the team who struggle with the complexity, managing the tool is a burden and Wrike remains more of an obstacle than a benefit. We've also had no luck getting real-time browser notifications to work; the team either relies on far too many Wrike-generated emails or just living in the tool itself to stay up-to-date.

Airtable, Trello and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Our company is a heavy user of Office 365. While Planner and To-Do work very well and fit seamlessly into our environment, Planner is unfortunately underbaked. It is a fraction as useful as even Trello.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

My team evaluated Asana and Airtable and recommended Wrike to me. A long-time Trello fan and user, I didn't want my bias to get in the way, and I knew that Trello was likely underpowered for the variety of uses were were going to lean on the product for.
Stephanie

Exactly what we needed.

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

We have had excellent support in designing workflows, implementation and adopting new features. We regularly get an email indicating that there are new features that our rep thought we might be interested in. When we meet with them, we find that our rep has done their homework, knows our account and how we use their product, and really does have great tips for getting more out of Wrike. We LOVE their customer support, which is unheard of in the world of technology these days.

Pros

We really like how easy it was to customize the product to meet the needs of various different kinds of projects. In consulting, we have several different teams working on completely different kinds of projects and Wrike had tools to help us with all of them. Wrike is super flexible and new features come out regularly that we hadn't even thought of.

Cons

I cannot think of anything. We love Wrike.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Vorex was not easily customizable and the features that were in place were not quite right for the variety of projects that we work on as consultants. It always felt to me like it was designed for a very specific type of business.

Vorex

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Again, Wrike is so customizable, we were able to adjust projects and tasks and other settings to create fantastic usability across all kinds of projects.
Terry
Terry

Wrike is one of the best project management platforms, I love it and I recommend it.

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

Everyone on the team has benefited greatly from its use as a tool for allocating, ranking, and organizing work. Before we started using Wirke, our team had to rely on Excel spreadsheets, which was a time-consuming and convoluted process.

Pros

It's a fantastic resource for organizing and coordinating the efforts of a group or an individual. It's easy to use and manage both day-to-day operations and larger projects with its straightforward graphical user interface. Tasks can be assigned to individuals and given a due date, start time, and description.It lets you track anything from active to finished to cancelled jobs with ease.

Cons

When I update a task's status, I don't always know if it was updated to the right status, which is the one issue I have with Wrike. Sometimes when I am dragging a task to change its state, I accidentally leave it in the needed status and then I can't see it.

Steven

A Versatile Project Management Platform With Rich Features and Functions

Reviewed on 15/09/2023

Wrike provides a virtual platform where any team member can access relevant task, complete it, and attach documents for others to do their part. Our remote content writers can pick jobs and submit on time from home, which helps us meet deadlines even if only a few are in our office. Since every task is visible to every team member, we usually don't hold meetings since everyone can see the tasks at hand, their deadline, members available, and the requirement of each task. This enhances productivity without too much follow up emails, calls, or meetings.

Pros

Wrike has a simple and user-friendly design that display various features required for effective project management. The drag-and-drop function makes it stand out because it is easy to understand. Wrike allows a team of coworkers to access from anywhere, collaborate, share tasks, comments, files, and track time spent on a project. You can use it for different projects where individual efforts are needed to achieve a common goal. You don't have to be physically there to monitor a project or collaborate with others.

Cons

It can be hard to follow minor changes especially when you have fairly large team and a project with a tight deadline. Choosing the ideal workflow was challenging when we were starting out since most of the team members forgot about moving the cards. If your project has many stages/ phases, you cannot adjust the size of the content to see all the columns so you have to scroll across to see what is not visible on the screen.

Sam

Functionally adequate but UI needs improvement

Reviewed on 13/11/2019

The functionality is there for the most part and I really want to love Wrike, but the user interface is simply not as polished as some other major competitors (Monday, Asana, etc.). This hurts the user experience quite a bit.

Pros

• The ability to view my projects and tasks in several views (list, table, kanban board, Gantt, etc.)
• The easy report builder
• The ability to have projects and tasks show up in multiple locations is fantastic. This means that projects and tasks aren't confined to only "live" in the location they were created. They can be displayed in multiple locations at once allowing different contributors and stakeholders to have access to the same items simultaneously without having to duplicate them. This was a big reason why I went with Wrike. Few other competitors have this architecture.
• The ability to add stakeholders without having it count towards your purchased user licenses. Wrike is a pricy platform so this definitely brings the cost down a litte.

Cons

• UI needs a lot of improvement:
- I should, at a glance, be able to immediately tell the difference between a folder, a project, and a task in every view that is available. Currently, they just blend together and it is very difficult to see any separation between these three items (in for example the Table view). This is THE biggest point of annoyance for me with Wrike. Other competitors in this price class have very clear visual interfaces with visually distinct screen elements. Adding an icon or other visual indicator to each item type would solve this very easily.
• The fact that the folder pane doesn't show in the List view by default when clicking a folder makes it difficult to provide folder information to a team. They simply won't know that a folder contains information unless they deliberately check. This is a big miss.
• The folder/project/task panel should be easier to open and close. The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous. This seems like a small detail but UX/UI design issues like this can really drag down the user experience.
• Also, I should be able to do bulk changes from the Table view and not just the List view. These views are different enough to where this is an issue.
• Review and approval add-on feature is an almost necessary feature for creatives but way too expensive as an add-on. Wrike is already a pricy platform. These add-on costs feel very greedy.

Fillipe Neyl
Fillipe Neyl

If you deal with a lot of tasks, you can't go wrong with Wrike.

Reviewed on 07/09/2021

Wrike doesn't suffer from a common issue as other software, that is lacking functionality, they constantly add more possibilities and do a lot of research with users to make sure that their focus are on our needs.

Pros

Our daily routine involves a lot of tasks, so we need to be able to easily create and manage them. Wrike is the best tool to accomplish this because you can create a task and add info to it in gradually, first the task name, then the due date, the assignee and so on. There's no friction at all to feed the tasks/projects with information, that's the reason why Wrike works so well for us.

Wrike offers much more functionality than you can imagine, you can not only manage tasks, but create really personalized tasks and projects with custom fields, several live views in formats like Gantt Chart, table and list view. You can set how much each team member costs by hour of work, and with time tracking you get real time reports for costs and risk management.

Our clients use Wrike as guests (Wrike calls them "Collaborators") and make approvals using the best technology on the market, not only with comments, but with proof and versioning capabilities.

The ability to create different workflow for tasks helps eliminated the need to create hundreds of subtasks and make the work just flow in a way we never could accomplish before.

Cons

One specific thing that I don't like it's that Wrike limits the Zapier integration to a minimum set of possibilities, probably because they offer Wrike Integrate, an owned functionality to create integrations. The bad side: you have to pay more to have access to it.

Endratno

Wrike gives full visibility and control over all tasks and and projects

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

Wrike is a great tool for entrepreneurs and small businesses as it allows you to keep track of all of your projects, tasks, and deadlines in one place. With its intuitive user interface, you can easily create tasks, assign them to other team members, and set due dates. You can also create project and task templates to save time, as well as customize workflow stages, create notifications, and set up task dependencies.

Pros

My favorite things about Wrike are the ease of use, the clarity of the dashboard and the fact that it's really affordable. I really like the simplicity of it--the dashboard is easy to understand and everything is in one place.

Cons

Gantt chart still has plenty room to be improved

Taskade and ClickUp

Microsoft Project
Maximiliano
Maximiliano

Efficient Project Management and Collaboration with Wrike

Reviewed on 21/05/2023

Wrike has been instrumental in resolving several challenges within our organization. Firstly, it has greatly improved project visibility and transparency. With Wrike, we can easily track the progress of tasks, monitor deadlines, and identify potential bottlenecks. This transparency has increased accountability and reduced miscommunication.Furthermore, Wrike's powerful reporting and analytics capabilities have enabled us to gain valuable insights into our team's performance and project efficiency. The ability to generate custom reports and visualize data has helped us identify areas for improvement, optimize resource allocation, and make data-driven decisions.

Pros

One of the things I appreciate the most about Wrike is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Navigating through the various features and functions is a breeze, allowing for quick adoption by our team members. The platform's clean design and well-organized layout make it easy to find and manage tasks, projects, and resources.Wrike's collaboration capabilities are outstanding. The real-time collaboration features enable seamless communication and teamwork within our organization, regardless of team members' physical locations. Whether it's assigning tasks, sharing files, or leaving comments, we can easily collaborate and stay on the same page.

Cons

One area for improvement is the mobile app experience. Although the mobile app allows us to access and manage tasks on the go, it could benefit from enhanced performance and additional features to match the desktop version. Streamlining the mobile experience would further improve productivity for users who rely heavily on mobile devices.

Rahul
  • Industry: Human Resources

Take Control of Your Projects: Wrike's Time Tracking and Task Scheduling Capabilities

Reviewed on 07/06/2023

I liked this tool. Wrike allows me for easy project management. It is designed to help teams work together and complete tasks faster, while at the same time enabling them to communicate and collaborate on projects in a much more efficient way. With this tool, I am able to assign tasks, keep track of progress, and even make notes with discussions that can be shared with teammates. The best feature I like about Wrike is its ability to provide real-time updates so that everyone stays up-to-date on what needs to be done next. This makes it very helpful when managing multiple projects or working as part of a team since all changes are immediately visible. Additionally, the dashboard view provides an overview of everything that's going on so I don't have to spend time sorting through emails or documents trying to figure out who did what when. I think Wrike is great because it streamlines project management processes and ensures that everyone remains productive and informed throughout the entire process.

Pros

1.Wrike's interface intuitive and user-friendly. The tool offers a clean and organized layout, making it easy for teams to navigate and collaborate effectively.2.Create and organize tasks in a flexible manner. With features like task nesting, subtasks, and task dependencies, teams can structure their work in a way that suits their specific workflows and project requirements.3.It provides robust collaboration features, such as real-time commenting, file sharing, and mentions. 4.Wrike offers a high degree of customization to adapt to different project management methodologies and individual preferences. 5.We can configure workflows, task statuses, and notification settings according to their specific needs, allowing for a tailored project management experience.6.Wrike integrates with various third-party tools commonly used in the workplace, such as G Suite, Microsoft Office, and popular communication platforms like Slack.

Cons

Wrike provides a range of reporting options, allowing users to generate insightful reports on project progress, resource utilization, and team performance. These analytics help managers gain valuable insights into project metrics and make data-driven decisions.

Improving project management efficiency

Reviewed on 27/06/2023

Wrike is an online project management tool that can improve workplace efficiency and collaboration. Its integration with other popular tools, such as calendars and cloud storage services, makes it simple to synchronize information and boost productivity. Although there are limitations to report customization and occasional performance issues, I believe Wrike is a solid choice for companies looking to streamline project management.

Pros

Wrike stands out for its ability to integrate with other popular workplace tools, making it simple to synchronize and share data. I particularly liked the platform's ability to connect with calendars, document management tools, and cloud storage services. This integration increased my efficiency because I was able to keep all my key resources and data in one place, avoiding information dispersion across multiple tools.Wrike also provides excellent technical support to assist you with any issues or questions you may have. Several times while using the platform, I had to contact the support team, and I was always given prompt and helpful responses. This level of assistance was invaluable in keeping me on track and ensuring that I was fully utilizing Wrike's capabilities.

Cons

Wrike, like any tool, has some limitations. One of them is the lack of report customization options. This can make it difficult to present data to the needs of the team or company. Although the pre-built reports are useful in most cases, I found the limited customization capability to be a barrier for those who require a higher level of customization in this area.Furthermore, Wrike experienced performance issues such as slowness or delays in platform loading in some cases. While these issues did not occur regularly, they did have an impact on my productivity at times. It should be noted, however, that performance quality may vary depending on location and Internet connection.

• Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Very easy to use and with very remarkable features

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

We started to use Wrike in the organization as a project management platform in some departments, with it we take care of personalized workflows as appropriate, it also covers the requirements of Sales, Marketing and operations teams, we chose Wrike over others proposals because it did not need so much programming to start using it or customize its functions and even more importantly, it integrated all the necessary tools to meet the needs that we had in the company.

Pros

There are many functions that Wrike has, but above them is the excellent organization that it has, allowing each aspect of the program to be in the right place. Its search function is very complete, allowing a large number of entries. These two features make it almost impossible not to get what you're looking for within Wrike. It has excellent integration with Apple operating systems, both with Mac and iPhone, which allows us to be connected at all times. Wrike has a very user-friendly and intuitive interface so even long working hours are done easily and without causing so much stress on staff. Of course, their workflows are incredible and allow a total customization of them without having to be experts in the handling of this type of software.

Cons

Although it is a very complete software, there are things that should be improved, such as adding a quick edit option so that you do not have to open a task to edit it. The linking of tasks is not your best option, it tends to leave some doubts and although with time the user gets used to it, it must take a long time to adapt. It also needs to polish its integration with Gmail a bit since it tends to be very slow.

Response from Wrike

Thank you for your feedback. We want to hear about both what's working with our product and what we can do better. Our goal is to have the most flexible work management solution and we would like to talk to you directly to better understand your needs and address your concerns. Please contact us directly at [email protected]