About dotConnect for MySQL
dotConnect for MySQL is an ORM-enabled data provider for MySQL that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing MySQL-based database applications.
Key benefits of dotConnect for MySQL
- Direct access to server data not requiring a MySQL client library;
- Real RAD for database applications;
- Fully compliant with ADO.NET;
- 100% managed code;
- Highly usable design time support;
- Easy to deploy.
Total features of dotConnect for MySQL: 3
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Data Dictionary Management
- Data Storage Management
Microsoft SQL Server
Google Cloud Platform
- Industry: Construction
- Company size: 10,000+ Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
- Likelihood to recommend 10.0 /10
Allows HTTP Tunneling to MySQL using C# Winforms application
Reviewed on 24/05/2022
Works Great! One of a kind ODBC connectivity. Unbelievable performance using HTTP tunnel.php. ...
Works Great! One of a kind ODBC connectivity. Unbelievable performance using HTTP tunnel.php. Desktop application using MySQL via http tunnel work flawlessly - zero issues in over 3 years.
HTTP TUNNELING integrated in to the application
you have to hit tunnel.php at least once, prior to connecting via odbc otherwise you receive a connection failure message.